Fallen
ComNet Member

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  506
Total Posts:  506
  RE: Ch. 7-B Army
January 23, 2002 10:17:30 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
OOC: Well it makes sense that there would be a detention block for any captured enemies during wars . --------------------------------- Raxen headed down the walkway and refitted himself with stormtrooper gear. After makinghimself look smart, he hurried back on the walkways to rejoin his squadmates. Upon reaching the main gate, he met Japer and Dez there. Apparently they were discussing about some newsthey heard. 'Rax, diya hear? We are holding off attacks for 13 hours. Navy's sent to break up the blockage.' 'Darn, looks like I'll get back to the Lounge and drink a bit though.' 'Nah, trying sharpen your shooting. Compliment it with your senses.' 'Yeah, sure.' Just then, Demi Wraith came up and tapped Japer and the shoulder. 'Hey Jap, couldya try to make the Reb talk? He's so stubborn. Use the Force and will him. You are stronger in It then me.' Japer considered for a while and nodded. 'I'll be right there.' Demi Wraith and Japer headed back to the detention block, and Dez and Raxen went to the Lounge to drink and laugh the time away. OOC: DARN! NOT AGAIN!!!   ----------------------- WO2 'Jay' Fallen [Army: Raxen] Aegis 3-3, Lusthawk Nine, AG Member FL/WO2 Fallen/Aegis 3-1/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)[VC]
[This message has been edited by Fallen (edited January 23, 2002 10:18:37 PM)]
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  382
Total Posts:  619
January 24, 2002 3:11:56 AM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
(OOC: Viper I have no idea where you are.)

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

"How can we say we are protectors when we are more feared than that which we defend against?!" --Lucien, the First Fallen.
"May the sinless tester of souls hold his hawk's perch over me" -- a kenning, author unknown.
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
January 24, 2002 3:27:23 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Kuroishi set course to pick up the Dread Knights with the Corvette Sweetums.  Unfortunately Wraith would have to be on thier own for this extraction mission.  Another more important target needed thier attention. His other self had sent the signal that it was time to free thier homeworld.  But before they went thier seperate ways Kuroishi had some buiseness to take care of. Kuroishi managed to find Cloud after searching the various recreation facilities aboard the Scythe. "Cloud I have taught you everything I could in the time we had but if you really wish to finish your training proceed to these spatial coordinates and then go to the planetary coordinates listed and look for a man by the name of Devnan Poscan, he is the one who instructed me in the ways of the sharp shooter.  He has the facilities and the time to teach you what I could not."  Kuroishi said as he handed Cloud a datapad. Kuroishi thought back to his instructor and how he heard that Devnan had set up the Varneck Royal Military Acadamy in Abstentia in the neighboring system of Gererium when the New Republic came to conquer the system.  He had some contact with him since that time and knew he was infact training some resistance fighters at this moment, a definate bonus for this upcoming campaign. Kuroishi next found Raziel on the bridge of the Scythe and looked out over the displays. "We're leaving to secure our next contract.  I gave Cloud the neccessary information to contact a profesional sharp shooting instructor that can teach him far more then I can.  If you need our help and we finish in time give us a buzz.  If you can't get through to this comm frequency it means the FA and DK are either no more or have finally met an opponent who can jam our impressive comm systems.  I've also included some basic information on demolitions that should prove usefull when combined with the blueprints for those facilities."  Kuroishi spoke as he handed Raziel another datapad. Kuroishi didn't give Raziel a chance to say anything before he left the bridge and proceeded to the Sweetums. The Fallen Angels all had been gathered for thier next mission after Kuroishi had given the order. "We got our next target.  First we'll pick up the Dread Knights then we'll meet up with my other self in the Gererium System.  I'll give you all a breifing at the same time but be warned we'll be going into an environment that has about two point five times standard gravity.  Pack light.  We'll meet up with our store house frieghtors at the same time we meet up with my other self hopefully we've captured enough power armor for everyone over the years to help offset the higher gravity.  Oh it'll be cold too."  Kuroishi rambled on as he watched some of the FA glance looks at each other in confirmation. Kuroishi expected that someone had just won a bet.  Soon there would be much greater things to achieve. "Boss can I talk with you privately."  Geist said from his dark corner. "Sure."  Daishi replied as the rest of the FA filed out of the room. OOC: I'll see if Geist will finish this next part since it is something he has told me he wants to do but I don't know when he wants to do it.  Also this should help plot continuity.

-----------------------
The Head Terrorist
Great Death Leader of the Fallen
The Chief Instigator of Pain and Terror
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
"Victory through terror, terror through infiltration. Redefining pain and suffering since 2000 and damn proud of it."  Fallen Angels motto.
Matok
ComNet Novice

Force Elite Soldiers  [ARMY]
Force Elite Soldiers  [HC]

Post Number:  81
Total Posts:  102
January 24, 2002 6:35:53 AM    View the profile of Matok 
Matok's remaining forces crowded around the capital enterance, bombarding the enemy with stead fire. It was all really a distraction as his vehicles unloaded their cargo and troops into the Government plaza. bombers were still coming in.. but then a mass amount of fighters appeared. "Sir.. They're Imperial," stated one of Matok's gunman. General Matok smiled to himself. Reinforcement was arriving. He quickly switched on his holographic communicator. Captain Tagein's image appeared. "Greetings General," stated the captain sharply. "The VSD Galcura is now in orbit. We should be able to drop supplies in a matter of minutes. "Very good captain," Matok said as a smile crossed his face, "Prepare to land the group outside the capital. The enemy force is northwest. Matok out." As his walker continued to fight he saw the first of many transports that would bring food, medicine and additional troops for his campaign. Suddently another asteriod slammed into the ground. 'How could that get past the Galcura.' thought Matok as he ordered one of his officers to reinstate his connection with the ship. The captain reappeared, but seemed shaken. His image kept breaking up, then reforming, he seemed to have fallen over once or twice while the connection cleared. "General, were under heavy attack. Asteriod have entered orbit with our convoy. Weapons...(flicker) to strong. Penetrates shield with..(flicker, stactic) one hit. Need to..." The image went dead. Matok seemed uneasy but was sure the large Victory Star Destroyer could handle the job. Just then he noticed a massive object desneding out of the sky. It seemed on fire, made of metal and extremly large. It seemed to drop slowly, then suddently it dropped... remarkably  fast.. desending.. then.. "BANG" into the outter regions of the city. "OMG!" Matok stated as his face went to complete anxiousness. "That was the Galcura!!"

-----------------------
General Rafran Matok,
'Rampage' Task Force Commander of the Shadow Army,
[ Force Elite Soldiers ]
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  382
Total Posts:  619
January 24, 2002 6:55:43 AM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
Viper found Stonefish moving stuff from the Swwetums over to the Scythe. This was quite confusing for the Whipid who had assumed that all the Angels would be moving together. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I'm staying with Wraiths for a while," was the reply, "Here, could you give this to Kuroishi for me?" Stonefish handed a datadisk over. "What's this?" asked Viper. "Instructions on how to find my brother. I got a message from him a few months back. He wants to join up, believe it or not." "Oh?" "Yeah, and I think the Fallen Angels mentality would suit him a bit better than it does me. He's younger for a start." "Well, I guess I'll give it to him then." Just then, Kuroishi walked into the room. "Stonefish, so you're staying in the Army then." it was not a question. "Yes, it seems to suit me," he went on the relate about his brother. "And does your brother have a name?" "Yes, Jarrod."

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

"How can we say we are protectors when we are more feared than that which we defend against?!" --Lucien, the First Fallen.
"May the sinless tester of souls hold his hawk's perch over me" -- a kenning, author unknown.
Dragoon
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  156
Total Posts:  156
January 24, 2002 11:46:42 AM    View the profile of Dragoon 
Dragoon was sitting in his room on the Scythe composing a letter to a girl he knew that was in the Navy when Argon Viper walked in.  Dragoon stood up quickly.  "Viper, I thought the Fallen Angels were leaving?" Argon Viper sat down on the bunk.  "They are." Dragoon looked at Argon, curious.  He was always the Fallen Angel that seemed most at home with the FA.  He sat down beside Argon Viper.  "Why did you leave?" "Life as a mercenary isn't for me.  I'm getting too old to change my station in life." Dragoon nodded.  He kinda understood what Argon was saying.  He felt teh same way when he found out the FA were going merc, so he transfered to Wraiths, where he felt at home.  "Well, glad to have you in the army."

-----------------------
PFC Dragoon
Mean guy, but good at heart
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

Post Number:  866
Total Posts:  1390
January 24, 2002 12:20:39 AM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
Raiders had been flying at top speed for about 20-25 minutes now, there was still no sign of the city. Otto reached back into the pack he had placed on the back of the speeder bike, and pulled out his comm link.       "Umm sir? Where the hell is this place? I don't see anything on my scanners." he implied.   "Yes, I know Otto, it's not on our scanners either, I guess that it's farther than we thought." said Snake.         "We may not be able to see it," came in Jedi "but I'm sencing a large industrial area some what to the West of here, that may be it. But there's also something a bit closer, large but moving, it's working my danger sence badly. I think we may be in for a bit of fun. Just be careful this thing feels big, like an armed walker."     "Now where did Rebels get a walker, the only ones that are gone now, are the one's we lost at Hoth," asked Otto "and they weren't salvagable." "They must have stolen one from our supply depot, or stolen the specs, with one of those damned Bothans"  said Snake.   So, following Jedi's Force sences, they turned to the West,  towards a small hill, that apparently dropped not too steeply, but enough to catch them off guard. Just on the other side of it, they saw the towers of the city, but they also saw what had tingled Jedi's danger sence. There was an AT-AT walking towards the city, but an AT-ST walking straight towards them, it had seen them. They knew because the AT-AT suddenly stopped and began to turn around, back right at them. The AT-PT opened fire. Otto slammed on the throttle and yelled into his comm       "Get some re-enforcments out here! We are SOO gunna need them!"

-----------------------
Otto Vox
Corporal
Platoon 1 Sqaud 3 (Raiders)
TRP/CPL Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
"War is war, you can only come out alive if you're good."
Matok
ComNet Novice

Force Elite Soldiers  [ARMY]
Force Elite Soldiers  [HC]

Post Number:  81
Total Posts:  102
January 24, 2002 1:49:38 PM    View the profile of Matok 
Another enormous walker fell, displacing the earch and payment beneath it. A light but static communcation came over Matok's command panel. "Sir.. thats our 7th All Terrain Armoured Transport that we have lost. We cant take much more of this." The General slammed his hand down. "Damnit Commander.. what are you doing out there. I thought I told you to regroup with the others!" The comm panel went dead. It seemed he had lost another valuable peice of equipement. He switched frequency to comm code 2, contacting hes scouting party. "Commander, get yourself to that crash site. I will not have more failures today.. is that clear?" It seemed like the holographic image of the scouting officer gave a slight nod. The General quickly responded. "Good. Matok Out." ------------ Crash Site ------------ As scout patrol Commander Tariss entered the crash zone, it seemd like a devasting battle had occured. The bridge structure was missing.. probably blown off as it entered atmosphere. There were several bodies, possibly from officers trying to make escapes. It was a horrid scene.. even for a well trained officer. He opened the hatch of his AT-ST and climbed out, as did the 3 other pilots from their walkers. The gunners stayed behind to hold position. As they climbed through the devastation, they found an emergency hatch already open. They quickly climbed inside and switched on their scanning equipment, flash lights and communicators, trying to keep in contact with their gun crews. It was deadly dark, most hallways on the lower decks were crushed in with debris, both dirt, metal and pieces of bodies. The commander and his scouts entered the main hanger.. surprizingly undamaged. Inside were barrels of equipment, still intact. As the crew went past a container a shot past them. The officers drew they're weapons, possibly an emeny scavanger. As they turned around the bend, a squad of stormtroopers emerged. "HOLD YOUR FIRE. WERE FRIENDS" yelled out the commander. The troopers emerged.. abit shaken but in one piece. "Sir.. we are glad to see another Imperial face around here." said one of the 6 troopers. "Any more survivors?" said the Commander calmly. "General Matok's forces are devasted. Mass amount of casulties." "Indeed." said another trooper, "We have over 30 dozen healthy men. They're inside a few of the docked walkers.. C level." Commander Tariss smiled. Not only were their supplies, but men and equipement. "Excellent work comrades. Get the vehicles preped and ready. We have four ATSTs outside the site. They will provide assistance while you unload the equipment." Tarris said shaking the armoured hands of his fellow troops. It would be a great day after all.

-----------------------
General Rafran Matok,
'Rampage' Task Force Commander of the Shadow Army,
[ Force Elite Soldiers ]
Japer
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Sith Protector (SPT)

Post Number:  463
Total Posts:  463
January 24, 2002 6:33:37 PM    View the profile of Japer 
Japer, who was getting tired of waiting for this prisoner to talk, decided that it would be best if he did decied to make this guy using the force. Japer walked down the corridor to the detention block, and found the prisnor, still refusing to talk to the guard. "Ok, this is your last chance" said Demi Wraith Japer looked into the prisoners eyes, seeing the fear of the sith that stood before him. Japer stopped a moment to abosorb this, and then he used his mind power. "Where is the base you are from?"asked Japer " Down the woods from where you found me. The entry password is Calamazoo"said the prisner Japer, smiling, walked away, with DW, laughing and going to get a nice cold drink before they set out for the enemys base.

-----------------------
GV/ SP Japer/Sith/Dark Knight 1-2 Cabal/ Eagle Sect/VEDJ

SXO/CPT/Japer/1SQD/1PLT/1/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/IOC/LoC/CM
/BS/ES 2nd Class/EoP/VP/

Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

Post Number:  1578
Total Posts:  2689
January 24, 2002 7:41:27 PM    View the profile of Fury 
Judging by the response of the enemy to the latest FES offensive, it was clear that one thing was about to happen...and it was something he really, really did not want to argue for. He had the information ready, all of the data, all of the required elements for arguing a point.  It wasn't preparedness, it was the disappointment of what he was going to say.  He waiting until General Talon presented him to the council, slid his chair back, stood up, and began. "Good day.  I come forward to you with a proposal which many of you will not much like I'm afraid.  Given the current battlefield conditions we face, it is obvious that we had a significant shortage of heavy weaponry and manpower in all elements, particularly in mecha and artillery.  Air defense is also a clear deficit in our column.  Until we can get some relief, it is my opinion that it is suicide to risk our in-experienced home defense units and the FES' crack troops to try to take the enemy on in open field combat.  I propose that the high command be either evacuated or transferred to an underground complex and allow the enemy to enter the city proper." Fury waited for the initial grumblings to die down.  "I know what you are thinking, but acknowledge this: our forces are spread throughout four to five systems as we speak.  And our only successes to date have been off-planet, dividends we will only see if we can hold our territory.  "I helped take this planet for the Vast Empire.  I know how much destruction we caused the second we had air superiority.  I know the minute we gained a material edge we gained more in one day of armored advances than we made in two weeks.  It's beautiful land, but it is impossible to defend without a superiority in no categories whatsoever.  I say we retreat into the cities, let the guerillas harass the enemy when and where they can.  Meanwhile we do what most of us do best, strike quickly at the enemy, ambush them, take away their air and ground superiority by making them march through ferrocrete and rubble. "We do this, and we can hold out for weeks; more than enough time to get the Corps here to backup the FES. "I await your decision on the matter.  Meanwhile I will try to create a coordinated force to fight the enemy in whatever way you tell me to.  Thank you."  Fury sat down, waiting for a few other speakers to make their points, then left to allow the leadership to decide the course of action. He would do as ordered, but he needed troops to follow those orders.  Somehow, with the local troops, militia, and volunteers available to him, he would have to make an army that wouldn't run from a superior force.

-----------------------
XO/LTC Fury/VEA/TADATH/VE [SotE:HC][SotE:VEA][IOC]
Company Commander
Shopkeeper - Imperial Center
g5
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 1st Class (WO1)

Post Number:  334
Total Posts:  335
January 24, 2002 7:41:49 PM    View the profile of g5 
G5 came on over the com, "everyone, get out of the speeders, i'll stay in, but attack from the door. i'm gonna keep moving, so we have a getaway. blow the PT, get under the AT where it can't shoot. you'll have to figure out a way to either blow it or disble it temporarily. Jedi, you contral this group. You should levitate up and chop a hole in the bottom. tht way you might be able to get to the cockpit and kill the commander and driver. everyone else, cover him and keep the driver busy. lay down fire on the pt, i'll try and blow it with a grenade."   Every raider set about executing the plan. Their lives depended on it.

-----------------------
WC/TO:A/LCM G5/Raptor 2-2/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/=A=
Combat Engineer G5
Japer
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Sith Protector (SPT)

Post Number:  463
Total Posts:  463
January 24, 2002 8:38:45 PM    View the profile of Japer 
Japer and the rest of EIH ran to there speeders to make way to the enemy base. Japer spotted Demi Wraith getting his men into there squads transports as well. Once all of EIH was in there speeder, Japer hit ignition, and Iron Horse was off on another mission to serve the VE. ( sorry about the short post, im getting a real bad head ach)

-----------------------
GV/ SP Japer/Sith/Dark Knight 1-2 Cabal/ Eagle Sect/VEDJ

SXO/CPT/Japer/1SQD/1PLT/1/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/IOC/LoC/CM
/BS/ES 2nd Class/EoP/VP/

Demi Wraith
ComNet Member

Post Number:  498
Total Posts:  502
January 24, 2002 9:09:05 PM    View the profile of Demi Wraith 
DW took out a couple of speeders out of one of the transports.  He had ordered Peacemaker, Sidious, and Fishman to ride with him towards the enemy base.  He wanted them to get some more battle experience.  He let WW, DJ, and Reikane to stay behind to watch the transports and wait for the Raiders to return with the spare parts for one of the transports. All four troops hopped into the speeders.  They revved up the engine and sped off into the forest.  The prisoner said that they base was only about 10 clicks away from the academy, soon they'll be there with Iron Horse.  I can't let IH have all the fun now can I. DW smirked as he raced to the base.

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Duran "Demi Wraith" Driscoll
SL/SGM Demi Wraith/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [ES:2] [EW:1]

Arkanian
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
January 24, 2002 9:20:51 PM    View the profile of Arkanian 
Arkanian enter ed the docking bay where the Wraihts were standding. They were getting ready to Launch to the planet. Both the CMDR and the XO were standing there. "Sorry im late guys" Arkanian said. Raziel replied "No problem, grab your rifle and head to the drop ship." Every one scattered to the dropship and headed into there seats. A few guys were nervous, buit Arkanian was ready to fight as it was his first time in real combat. they entered the planets hemisphere and were heading to the ground. Raziel said "lock and load boys, its now or never. Lets get this mission over with and go home." They touched down and all the Wraiths filed out.

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Arkanian/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/{LoR}
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

Post Number:  866
Total Posts:  1390
January 24, 2002 9:59:09 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
"Copy that sir!!!" yelled Otto as he sped towards the PT with his speeder bike. As he flew towards it he pulled out his A280 Armor-Piercing Heavy Blaster Rifle, and holstered it on the handle bars. He pulled the speeder up and fired at the PT. The blast barely effected it, as it turned to return fire, Otto pulled to the left and just infront of the PT's legs. He flew about 10 meters out and dicreased throttle to turn around. As he did, he armed the Heavy Blaster Rifle and fired. The blast pierced right through the heavy armor plating, and insinerated one of the pilots. The other pilot was so surprised he fired off a shot that hit the AT-AT, barely making a difference. The pilot of the AT, thinking that the PT pilot was defecting, he fired on the PT, blowing it to high heaven. Otto was almost under the PT when it blew. He then pulled a hard right, and almost lost control of the speeder bike. He turned the speeder to towards the AT-AT and lifted his blaster rifle. Just as he pulled the trigger, a large sonic boom, blasted through the air, and huge green laser fire erupted from the sky, aimed at the AT-AT. The laser fire was so powerful that the AT-AT's upper part blew right off the legs. The legs then stood freely for about 5 seconds after the blast. They then fell to the ground, with the upper joints looking like ambers in a dead fire.     "Greetings Raiders, this is VSD Dominion, heard you were in trouble and we thought you might need a hand," came a deep hard voice over the comm unit on Otto's speeder bike.   "Good to see you Dominion" commed in Snake "how's it goin' up there?"       "Bet you guys would love to come home? We're sending down a transport to get you, the other squads are being picked up as we speak. Welcome back boys." As the transports were landing Raiders grouped up. Snake formed up infront of them and made an announcement.     "Well, we're going home, good work here, and Otto, nice work with the PT. Fooling the pilot of the AT to fire on it was a good move." he said   "Thank you sir, but I have one question, can I blow up this blasted Rebel speeder?" asked Otto       "I guess so, just don't hurt yourself" agreed Snake. "Don't worry, I've done this before." Otto hopped on the speeder and flew off towards a cliff that rose up about 100 feet. He stopped and turned back, getting a good distance to get some good speed. He turned back towards the cliff and sped towards it. He got the speeder to full throttle and rose up on his seat. As he got with in 1000 feet of the cliff he jumped off and landed some what hard, but could take it. He looked up to watch the thing crash. It flew in as it turned to the left, the force of Otto pushing off had made it turn. It flew into a crack in the cliff and blew to pieces. Otto quickly hurried back to the squad. He loved to blow up things.                                                            The shuttles landed and they boarded to go back to the Dominion. They strapped into their crash braces and lifted off to finally go home.

-----------------------
Otto Vox
Corporal
Platoon 1 Sqaud 3 (Raiders)
TRP/CPL Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
"War is war, you can only come out alive if you're good."
Demi Wraith
ComNet Member

Post Number:  498
Total Posts:  502
January 24, 2002 10:34:00 PM    View the profile of Demi Wraith 
The transports safely docked within the Dominion.  The  doors of the transports hissed open and out came the three squads.  All of them were beat from the battle they just had. "OK squad, we gotta got those jedi trainees outta here and into the prison cells.  Lets get a move on it!"  DW shouted to his squad.  A couple troopers from the other squads helped out the DD carry the bodies of the Jedi trainees back to the prison cells.  Looks like the Dominion will be hypering to the Shykar system.  They'll need to drop all the trainees of the planet Lopen where they will start their training of the dark side of the Force.  After that the Dominion will regroup with the rest of Wildcard and Storm platoon. Once they drop off all the trainees and get resupplied, they will hopefully return back to Lotaith in time to save it from being overrun by rebels and pirates.

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Duran "Demi Wraith" Driscoll
SL/SGM Demi Wraith/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [ES:2] [EW:1]

Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
January 24, 2002 10:43:17 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Argon walked off of the Sweetums carrying everything he had, his old commodore's uniform from the DLSF, the Colonel stripes from the IW, the original patch from the ISD II Illoustrious, and his weaponry. But there was one thing the people didn't know... ...this was a machine. When he had heard that the FA was going to go merc, Argon Viper had decided that he still wanted to stay in both, so he constructed a robot to fill in for whichever he wasn't in. The robot had his exact personality burned into its circuits, everything that existed in Argon Viper's brain existed in the droid. The problem of having differing experiences was solved by something a psychotic cybernetics researcher had taught Viper years ago. Both he and the robot had implants that would allow them to access the memories of the other from any distance. By the time anybody figured out, no one would know which was which. The machine set down the bags and looked around. Stonefish walked up to him. "So,"he said,"ready to join the normal army?" The machine gave the same answer Argon Viper would have. "Bring it on."

-----------------------
Argon Viper
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"He who knows his enemy, needs not fear confrontation" - Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
"Insanity is not a mental condition, it's a way of life" - Argon Viper
"Those who run from death, win little.  Those who simply live their lives, win much" - Argon Viper
Raxen
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  131
Total Posts:  130
January 24, 2002 10:48:59 PM    View the profile of Raxen 
Raxen grabbed his blaster rifle and stodd next to Japer and he surveyed the compound with his binoculars. 'Hmm ... not bad, strong security ... ir'll take us some time to get in like this ...' Japer mused as he marked the defences. 'But that guy told us the password. Once we get into their uniform, there's nothing stoppin' us.' Raxen pointed out. 'Yeah, that's true. Okay, let's make a 'lil noise.' Raxen grinned as he listened to Japer's plan and immediately proceeded to carry it out. ------------ Rebel Base - near the bushes A group of rebel soldiers were overlooking some technicians in the setting up of a new post when there was a sound coming from the bushes. The soldiers looked up, weary. The sergeant signaled three of his men to follow him and he entered the bushes to check out what was the commotion. After a while, there was more scuffling sounds and four thuds. All went silent. A couple of minutes later, the sergeant and his men reappeared ... Or are they? -------------- Japer whispered, 'Jeez, this uniform they wear are so weird.' , pulling at the sergeant uniform he just slipped on. Raxen, Dez and Tylen also adjusted to the different clothing material. It had been an easy job. Completely taken by surprise, the sergeant and his three men were easily dealt with a hard blow on the head. Stripping them and shoving them into the bushes werent that easy. Japer and the rest of the IH slipped on the rebel clothing. Now they needed to find more victims so that they can also camouflage the rest of the IH. 'Take that. Pretend to speak to him and and once he leans closer, knock him out and drag him to the bushes.' Japer whispered to Raxen and tilted his head to the direction where one lone trooper was standing. Raxen nodded and headed over there as Japer gave orders to Dez and Tylen too. Raxen walked over and said, 'Hey, I need to tell you something important.' As the trooper leaned in, he said 'You are a blind fool.' and knocked out the trooper and quickly dragged him into the bushes and back to where they were in the first place surveying the base. Soon, all the IH troopers were claded with Rebel uniform and trooped out and headed towards the entrance of the base. As they neared it, a blinking computer got their attention. Soon, the machine played out a previous recording of a Rebel Officer's voice. 'Passwords please.' 'Calamazoo' The machine ran through a series of lighting and blinked. 'Cleared, Proceed.' The door slided open and IH entered the base and into the main corridor which was a hive of activity of Rebels scurrying here and there. They had successfully inflitrated the base.

-----------------------
Sergeant 'Rav' Raxen [Navy: Fallen]
Iron Horse Trooper, has an armour blasting rifle
ETRP/SGT Raxen/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

January 24, 2002 11:05:29 PM    View the profile of Fury 
Working from a suggestion he received from the FES report, Fury headed through the byzantine tunnel system outside the edge of the city.  From there he followed the noise to a large construction area.  This was the site of the fallen FES VSD Galcura.  An alternate tunnel was being cut, and a ramp to the surface being laid.  Thousands of militia were headed topside to provide cover as cargo vessels headed down the ramp with items headed for sorting in the rear.  Fury walked up to where an FES officer and a civilian were arguing. "Ahem," he interrupted.  "VE Army, what can I do?" The officer, a captain, spoke first. "We have all kinds of heavy equipment in that vessel, as well as wounded.  Both materiel and lives are at stake and all these jokers are moving is foodstuffs and small arms.  I need that ramp reinforced pronto mister."  He followed this with a poke in Fury's chest. Fury looked down until the finger moved away. Looking up, he stared the officer down.  "Barring an admiral in your pocket, I'm likely the ranking officer in this tunnel right now.  I am also aware that a couple million mouths to feed and a couple hundred thousand unarmed hands needing weapons are just down the end of that tunnel.  I know you're stressed about your people.  I will see if we have any room for the wounded and we'll get them out.  But we all need to have some mutual respect here."  Looking at the man next to him, he asked, "What's your story?" "Sir, I came down here to help dig.  Run some construction crews myself and thought I could assist.  We've got too much traffic right now to reinforce the ramp.  Plus, where the heck am I supposed to put some AT-ATs on short notice?" Fury looked at the both of them.  "Alright, here's the idea.  Get some troops to manage traffic and to coordinate a defense to buy some time if nothing else.  Grab some crews and reinforce this damn ramp.  Grab the ship's weapons, power them up and use them as static defenses.  Find - no, make the time to defend that ship until we can get every being off.  After that, grab what you can.  I don't care what your personal agendas are, but we need to save lives first.  Primarily by healing the wounded, and also by allowing others to defend themselves.  IF we can nab a couple MT-ATs in the process, then great.  Does this work for the two of you?"  Grudgingly, he got two nods.  "Then what are we waiting for?" Fury took of his insignia, tucked them away, grabbed a blaster out of a crate and ran up the earthen ramp to see what he could do to help.

-----------------------
Company Commander
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Krath Oracle (KO)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1141
Total Posts:  1298
January 24, 2002 11:47:08 PM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
Wraith Squad headed toward Alalo, and to the Army's next goal.  Dragoon was no longer nervous in his service.  He was excited.  This was all that was promised when he joined.  He knew that lives hung in the balance, but despite all the pressure, it was fun.  Maybe he was just a mascist. Raziel stood in front of the Wraiths, plus Argon Viper, and looked them all over seriously.  "We're heading to the planet with pretty much the same mission as the last.  Search and kill.  Argon, you and Dragoon have the best explosives expertise, so I want each of you to choose someone who isn't quite as "Experienced", and go down to the planet and knock out crucial political buildings.  We're going down there silently, swiftly, and we're going to take down a lot of semi-important people.  Each of you has a datacard of the targets, their places of work, etc." Dragoon, as always, chose Kiption to be his warbuddy.  "We need to take out three buildings, Kip.  This," he showed Kip on a datapad," is our first target.  We need to take out the guards here and here, then go around to the back and set the explosives.  It SHOULD shake the foundations and bring the place tumbling down." Kiption nodded. "I'll handle the guards, you handle the explosives." Dragoon smiled.  "Then, this is the place where the planet's garrison commander tends to make his leisure.  We're going to take this out next.  He's always there at 8 PM local time, so we're going to take this joint out too.  It should be pretty straight forward, set the explosives and run.  But the last one is a doozy.  It seems that it's almost a mini-garrison in itself.  We're going to be going to the roofs on this one, and sending the roof down on them, taking out as many as possible.  There will prolly be four to six guards on top of the roofs, unless an alarm is raised.  So, let's get to it." With that Dragoon and Kiption went to do their work. ----------------- YAY!!!  The tying post boys.   ----------------------- Captain Riel Fury Navy Executive Officer Raptor Five Founder of Aegis Squadron
[This message has been edited by Riel Fury (edited January 25, 2002 4:52:37 PM)]
Raxen
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  131
Total Posts:  130
January 25, 2002 12:03:58 AM    View the profile of Raxen 
OOC: Jeez, anyway DW and Japer, we have to finish this base very soon, because we have to get on with the thing that we should be doing. Grab some immature Jedis, kill a lot of people, grab a shuttle, drop a huge explosive and get outta here. --------------------------- Raxen and Japer rushed down the corridor and soon entered the Jedi training area. Raxen whipped out his blaster and was going to set it when Japer tossed him a lightsaber, the one that he handed back to him another time. 'I have faith that you will be able to wield it like a true Dark jedi, at least decent enough. I saw you fighting over there. Wield it well.' Raxen nodded and bowed, his first to a Dark Jedi. Soon he activated his lightsaber and made seeping strokes to the normal guards at the door while Japer got engaged with two light jedis at one go. Japer battered them easily; they werent fully trained yet. Eyes glowing with anger and hate, he fought them, battering them back with every stroke each time. Raxen finished off the guards and all security cameras and sensors. Tylen removed his own lightsaber and engaged another two jedis too. That left one one jedi left to conquer. The jedi was running away and Raxen jumped and blocked his way. He ignited his lightsaber and cut off the jedi's only route of escape. The jedi ignited his and came forward to meet him. Raxen attacked first and they soon exchanged blows, but slowly the light jedi was beaten back. Raxen veered and swerved and avoided all the jedi's counterattack and lashed out his punishments. The jedi was driven onto his knees. Raxen swung and knocked the lightsaber out of his hand and gave a the jedi a stunning bolt from his blaster and tied him up. He went over and helped Japer to stun the jedis who were too exhausted to deflect the blows. Soon they had 6 stunned jedis at their feet. Japer called Dez over and told him to guard the room and the jedis. Raxen had used the most powerful stun bolt so they wont wake for another 6 hours or so unless electrified. Japer rushed to fight off all the troopers called to emergency and Raxen rushed to get all information from a computer terminal and hacked into it. After copying all vital data, Raxen fed a virus ; his creation into the computer and it went dead. Immediately. They fought off everyone and dragged the jedis to a Jedi shuttle, which has a room that weaken's a person's Force powers and lifted off, but before they got out of range, Raxen revealed his surprise: 20 heavy-duty thermal detonators and dropped them on the chaotic base and witha press of a button blew it up and they headed back to base and rushed back to rejoin the rest of the troopers who had regrouped there ...

-----------------------
Sergeant Revel 'Raxen' Anduril [Navy: Fallen]
Iron Horse Trooper, has an armour blasting rifle
ETRP/SGT Raxen/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

Kiption
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Executive Officer

Post Number:  61
Total Posts:  152
January 25, 2002 12:09:56 AM    View the profile of Kiption 
Kiption and Dragoon moved quickly to a place of cover, just outside the town's outskirts.  Kiption was a little nervous this time, but he knew that Dragoon would get him out of this one, in more or less one piece.  The checked over the data pad one more time so that Kiption felt that he had a good enough grasp on what was going on with the mission.  "It's really simple.. all you really have to do is distract them long enough for me to plant my charges.  Worse comes to worse, I help you out."  Dragoon was trying to reassure the newbie without too much luck.  "Great, me aginst fifty,  were are those other VE members that can take out 200 troopers with their mythical At-At's with built in hyperdrives."  "Those guys are long since dead, too many missions without backup.  Besides, nobody said you had to kill all of them, leave that for the explosives." They then arranged a meeting place far enough out of the blast radius for when their first job was done.  Kiption left first,  moving into the town, keeping his weapon hidden,  but within reach.  No need in giving the troops inside something to worry about.  'Just act like you own the place and nobody will mess with ya,' he told himself.  Believing it was something completely different. The sounds of troops patroling far away streets and people moving about their business quickly perked up his ears.  He went up to the first building.  Light guard in the front of it.  'Best way is the quiet way.'  Kiption moved up closer to the guys, looking around at the buildings, stopping to "admire" the architecture, trying not to draw attention, but failing miserably.  "What are you doing there?"  Kiption looked shocked and turned to face the guard questioning him. "Who me?"  he asked starting to move toward them, his hand reaching up his sleave slightly to tug at a small blade.  "Yea, you don't look like you belong here."  Kiption was still moving towards the two guards.  "Ahh, yes is it so easy to tell? I was just passing through town on my way to the cliffs."  'I hope there are cliffs near here,' he thought. "You should know better than to be travelling at a time like this.  All civilians should not be participating in any unnessicary travel.  Don't you guys pay attention to the broadcasts?"  Kiption was now within strking distance, and did so.  The blade now comfortably in his hands moved from his sleeve across the first guards neck.  He collapsed almost at once.  The second guard was in shock.  He stood perfectly still except for the small shaking as he thought about raising his rifle.  Kiption lept at him and snagged a major vessl in the neck with the edge of the knife.  The second guard opened his mouth to scream, but that was more easily solved by covering his mouth. After he stopped struggling, Kiption moved their bodies  out of view, and whispered some words into his comlink.  "You're free to go."
Dragoon
ComNet Initiate

January 25, 2002 2:29:41 AM    View the profile of Dragoon 
Dragoon saw Kiption take out the guard and heard the com message.  Well, the self-proclaimed newbie wasn't as bad as he thought.  Dragoon walked leisurely down the street, the turned down an alleyway, then went the backway to the building.  He got to work setting the explosives.  A well placed charge here, another one there.  He was ready to go. "Kip, I'd say you have 3 minutes to haul your butt away from the building before this thing comes down.  It's going to be a big explosion."  Dragoon cracked his neck and set the timer. He swiftly made his way through the alleyway and back out onto the main street, unnoticed in the throng.  The people milling throughout seemed oblivious to the impending destruction, which Dragoon hoped they were.  He went to a place with a good view and counted down.  3...2...1... The explosion sent tremors through the ground, and the government building collapsed like it was made of sand.  Dragoon loved the sight of such destruction.  He checked his sack to make sure he had enough explosives left for another two strikes and went to the rendevous point. Off to the side, in the shadows, someone saw the satisfied expression on Dragoons face amidst the looks and sounds of panic.  That was the look of someone who was admiring their own handiwork, the guy though.  He followed after Dragoon.

-----------------------
PFC Dragoon
Kiption
ComNet Novice

January 25, 2002 2:39:11 AM    View the profile of Kiption 
Kiption was waiting at the rendevous point when Dragoon finally arrived.  "Did ya see that, man it was beautiful.  They don't make moveis that good." Kiption just laughed.  He'd gotten somewhat used to his partner's ego, it was just so funny sometimes.  "Yea, yea yea, let's see where this next one's at."  Dragoon pulled out the data pad and the two of the studied it for a while.  "It appears that this one is about the same as the other one was, the thing is that the guards will be on more of an alert now that the first building has gone down, this one might take both of us to get to."  Dragoon said.  "The best places to put the charges would be here and here, which means...." "Why don't we just go in this way?"  Kiption pointed to a small alley way, that led to the backside of the building.  "Looks good in theory, but in practice those things are usually guarded by laser turrets and stuff like that."  Dragoon, but I guess if you don't mind crawling through the sewere system a bit, we could go underneath it and arrive in the back." "Sounds good, where do we go in." Dragoon presed a couple of buttons and the display on the map changed and rotated.  "Here.  We go in here."  Kiption studied it.  "Ok I think I can find it.  Follow me." The two of them headed off towards the entrance of the tunnel.  Their friend followed as well, taking no chances of losing these two strangers in the commotion of the recent bombing.
Dragoon
ComNet Initiate

January 25, 2002 2:54:07 AM    View the profile of Dragoon 
"You know, I hope you brought a change of clothes," Dragoon called back to Kiption. Kiption just cursed.  The sewer wasn't as great as he thought it would be.  "Well, I think we're almost there, lemme check the datapad."  Dragoon got out a small light and looked at it.  "The next manhole we're out."  He thought he heard Kiption let out a sigh of relief. They climbed out and Dragoon quickly put on his back up clothes.  Kiption remembered his as well, he was learning quickly, and they kept on their way.  (Their friend didn't think of bringing a change of clothes, if you were wondering). Dragoon spied the area and motioned Kip forward when the coast was clear.  Kiption was look-out, as usual, but this time with his blaster out and looking for something to shoot.  Dragoon laughed to himself and got to work.  He was using bigger charges this time...this building was lower to the ground than the other one, took more to blow up.  Dragoon took a peak around the corner at the foundation when he caught a glimpse of a shadow.  Kip saw it to, and he moved towards it as Dragoon set the final explosive. "What was it," Dragoon said.  Kip just shook his head and holstered his blaster.  "Well, we need to get out of here...this one is going to make the one from this morning look pathetically placid." As they left the scene an explosion rocked the ground once more and yet another building collapsed.  The man saw it all.  He reached for his com, but something stayed his hand.  He decided to just follow after them for now.  Reinforcements were always a com click away.

-----------------------
PFC Dragoon
Kiption
ComNet Novice

January 25, 2002 3:12:59 AM    View the profile of Kiption 
"You have a friend following us."  Kiption said once both of them were back in the sewer.  "I have a friend?"  Dragoon said starting to crawl through the muck they had passed through. "Well he's certainly not my friend, I'm the anti-social one remember?"  Kiption did his best to stay behind Dragoon, but not so close.  He didn't really want to taste the stuff that Dragoon was kicking up as he crawled through.  Some things were just better not tasted.  It was bad enough he was going to have to walk around smelling like that, but it could prolly be played to an advantage somehow. "Hmm... welll we might as well meet him later."  They crawled through the sewer, all the time Kiption doing his best to hold in his stomachs current contents.  'It just wouldn't be cool to lose it in front of Dragoon.  He won't let me forget it.'  Little known to Kiption, the one thought going through Dragoon's head was, 'I wonder what kinda crap I can get Kiption into next time.'  They both finally exited the tunnel, and as Kiption tried to get as much of the gunk off his clothes as he possibly could, Dragoon moved to the side of the tunnel, and motioned Kiption to do the same.  It took about 2 mins before they heard the gurking sounds of someon crawling through crud, and about another min before they saw someone's head pop out to puke his guts out.  "I know this is a bad time to ask, you being sick and all, but my partner here needs some clothes to wear.  You wouldn't happen to have a second pair, now would you Friend."  Their friend turned to stare at the barrel of Dragoon's blaster pistol.  "This is how you introduce yourself to friends.  I thought my squad initiation was bad."  Kiption said before turning and releiving the quesiness in his stomach. ---------------------------------------------------------------- It would be greatly appreciated that you would please do the following: 1) ignore the puns and other stupid things.  Things are less funny than they first appear at 4 in the morning.  2) Try not to end the mission that we are on, we kinda have plans, granted these seem prefectly reasonable now, who knows what they will be like tomorrow.  If the story must move on, the story must move on, but take your time. :-P
Dragoon
ComNet Initiate

January 25, 2002 9:04:15 AM    View the profile of Dragoon 
Dragoon sat there with Kiption, both coldly discussing how to keep the man from following them.  Other than outright killing him, of course.  Dragoon had already taken all of his toys, so he was pretty much unarmed and unable to do anything but run around like a madman saying he knew who blew the place up.  His ID said he was "Peter Griffen", a mid-level government worker, who wouldn't really stand out if they shot him, but would be noticably missed.  Dragoon was always clever with torture methods. "Okay Kip, gimme that rope."  Kip began to do it, then paused, almost laughed, and got the rope.  It appeared that Kip was getting used to the slightly less then healthy stench down here, something Dragoon would never be able to do. They went to work tying the man up, and once he was securely tied without likely to get out, Kiption added to the torture.  "You know, he can scream for help."  He cut off a part of the cuffs of his pants, the part that saw the most exposure to the filth in the sewer and shoved it down the mans throat.  "That'll keep him from screaming." Dragoon could almost see the man, who was laying in the disgusting slop with a disgusting rag in his mouth, begin to vomit.  It was entirely possible he'd drown on his own vomit.  Dragoon just chuckled and began to exit the manhole.  "Now wouldn't it be funny if he drowned on his vomit," Kiption called up.  The boy had a nack for stating the obvious.

-----------------------
PFC Dragoon
Kiption
ComNet Novice

January 25, 2002 9:40:15 AM    View the profile of Kiption 
OOC: Suddenly this little story has taken a strange turn for the worse. --------- "Alright... now where do we have to go?"  Kiption asked Dragoon as they tried to get as far away from the man convulsing  behind them.  "One last building before we go to pay a visit to their commander, it's located on the far side of the city, hopefully nobody will suspect that it's next."  Dragoon said and started to lead the way to the last target. "You know, we probably should have blown the buildings all at the same time."  Kiption added trying to keep up to Dragoons swift pace. "Oh? and what if they found the charges."  "And what if they didn't, we could be watching a larger explosion at the end." "The newbie makes an excellent case."  Said Dragoon, "Now stop walking so close, you smell like crap." Kiption started laughing, and paused for a couple of seconds.  "You know what Dragoon?  I would make a pretty good Peter Griffen.  It'd be convincing and everything." Dragoon, just laughed.  "So he can be taught.. good." -------
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

January 25, 2002 12:23:07 AM    View the profile of Fury 
Um....not to get too picky, but Lopen is home to the VE Dark Jedi.  They might get mad if you are tearing up their digs. If Wraiths are conducting an operation, try the planet Alalo, also in the Shykar system...or Nodriss D, back in the Sian System (Hint: Tadath is also called Nodriss B).

-----------------------
Company Commander
Cloud
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  71
Total Posts:  80
January 25, 2002 1:02:15 PM    View the profile of Cloud 
Raziel walked over to Cloud on the planet's surface at the shuttle took off again. "You sure you don't want someone to go with you on this one?" Cloud smiled and said, "No, I can handle this. I mean C'mon, it's only sniping people from far distances. I'll radio if I need help, which I'm sure I won't." With that, he grabbed his equipment and walked off to find his targets. Cloud had been given the assignment of eliminating some important people. He had to kill a government leader, which he couldn't pronounce his name. Not that his name mattered. All he had to do was kill him. He had to kill the planet's military commander and his advisors, plus a couple other people. After an hour's walk, Cloud reach the military headquarters. He looked around to find the office window he needed and found it. Now all he had to do was get in a good position. He decided a tall tower about a block away would do nicely. He walked over there and got his equipment set up. He had about 20 minutes before the time slot for his mission. He got into position and waited for the right time. He watched the room with his binoculars. Fianlly, the military meeting was beginning to start. It was a couple minutes late, but it didn't matter. He identified all the targets he needed to eliminate. He would start with the the leader and go to the advisors. Cloud waited for a clear shot and quickly calculated his shooting plan. He would work his way around the table from the right. He had a good shot and he pulled the triger. He didn't waste time wathcing his target fall, he moved on to the next and the next. Within seconds, the military pwer of the planet ahd been eliminated. Having accomplished that part of his mission, Cloud grabbed his equipment and departed for his next target. He knew better than to hang around after an assassination. That was asking to be caught. He quickly, but carefully made his way away from the military headquarters building and on towards the government center.

-----------------------
[NAVY] LCRW sk8guy

TRP/PRC Cloud/Wraith XO/5SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
"My tapeworm tells me what to do."
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Ch. 7-B Army  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:51:36 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 88  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >