Otto Vox
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  866
Total Posts:  1390
  RE: Ch. 7-B Army
January 18, 2002 12:48:40 AM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
back on the moon of Sernpidal, the rest of Raiders awaited the return of Snake, and their orders to attack the factory, they were running out of time. Jedi informed them that he senced Snake coming down to them, they all stood and awaited their orders. "Alright boys, we're going to attempt the almost impossible, we're going to join with the other two squads and surround the factory and implement hit and run tactics" Snake informed them.     "That would be extrememly hard to do sir," said Otto, handing Shadow his water rations "but we can do it, I know we can, we're Imperial StormTroopers damn it." "Good spirit Otto, that's what I like to hear." said Jedi In position around the factory, Raiders, Dark Dragoons and Iron Horse  got ready to attack   "Alright, DD is good to attack" commed DW "Iron Horse ready and waiting" commed in Japer     "Alright, Raiders is ready, let's get this show on the road...... GO!" yelled Snake The first and second wave were a success, the enemy had no idea what hit them. By the third wave, they had caught on. All of a sudden red bolts came streaming from the top of the factory, Dominion team knew where to fire. Raiders were running in zig zag, best formation for hit and run, but for one it wasn't.     Otto Vox was running with his blaster raised and pointed to a small figure on top of the factory. He fired, perfect shot, but before the figure got hit, he also fired. Otto saw this coming his way and ducked. He heard it hit organic behind him, and a scream of large pain, he turned swiflty, it was Quin Valec. He had been running closely behind Otto the whole time, Otto ran to him,     "AAHh, it hurts, how bad is it?" screamed Quin "It's not good Private, but you'll live, stay low and I'll get a medic." replied Otto Otto got up and made sure that Quin was well hidden before he let himself be seen by any one. Otto crawled about 20 feet away and sprinted towards the factory, firing at what ever movement on it he saw. It took 6 waves to finally take out all the malitia of the factory, but it was easly taken care of after that, and in only 2 1/2 hours.       After the factory was taken and the drop ship had come to pick up the troops, Otto and Jedi took Quin to the medics, Quin was badly injured, more than Otto suspected.       "Otto," said Snake, coming up behind him "That was a good thing you did out there for Quin, you risked your position to make sure that Quin was alright, unfortunatly he'll be out for a bit." "Yeah Otto that was some bravery you showed there" said DW "Good man." Once on board the Dominion, the SL's were informed that they were to be transported down to the serface of Sernpidal right away, to attack the Jedi Temple..... given the current information and now raised spirit in Raiders, Dark Dragoons, and Iron Horse, this shouldn't be too hard

-----------------------
Otto Vox
Corporal
Platoon 1 Sqaud 3 (Raiders)
TRP/CPL Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
"War is war, you can only come out alive if you're good."
Imperial Center
ComNet n00b

The Vast Empire  [VEHC]

Post Number:  16
Total Posts:  17
January 18, 2002 11:34:53 AM    View the profile of Imperial Center 
LOL!!! YES!!! Slaughter the AWOLs!!!! I love it!

-----------------------
"Arms, armor, ships and stuff for the Imperial on the go"

Imperial Center
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess) (KPR)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  2332
Total Posts:  7772
January 18, 2002 5:11:09 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Cosmic took a deep breath and looked at the sensor consol in front of him. Cosmic motioned for Colonel Davis to come over. Colonel Davis nodded and walked over. "The five Rebels I killed probably came from our section of the planets controlled atmosphere.  Section four.  I have located the termination levers to deactivate the atmosphere, but there is a fail-safe device on every termination order code.  There are two levers and I'll need you to pull down that second lever at the same time I pull this one down."  Said Cosmic. Colonel Davis nodded. "This sensor consol will help us see where the enemy is.  It it's maximum height range is forty thousand feet.  The troop transport ships need to touch the ground before deploying their troops, so we'll have time to terminate the atmosphere." Colonel Davis nodded again. "Now," began Cosmic.  "There are several sections of atmospheric control on the planet, as you know." Said Cosmic. Colonel Davis nodded. "It is probable that the enemy will land all their troop transports at once, so I'll need you and the other veterans to man the other termination levers on the other oxygen pumps."  "Alright." Said Colonel Davis, and he walked off to choose the men he wanted and to instruct them on what their jobs were. ============ 2 hours later ============ "Captain Cosmic." Said Major Memphis, looking at the sensor consol. "I'm picking up multiple boggies on several vectors." Cosmic made a fast walk to the consol. "...they're here.  Ok, I want all of the soldiers whom Colonel Davis picked to man the termination levers to standby at their posts now!" Ordered Cosmic. Several veterans immediately ran to the termination levers and waited for more orders. Cosmic looked at the consol.  About a two dozen red dots were on the sensor screen, and coming in fast. Cosmic then walked to a computer consol and activated the five-by-six screen. He typed in several commands, and the screen immediately showed the transport nearest the planets surface. "Ok," began Cosmic.  "Standby for atmospheric termination in section two." Said Cosmic. "Yes sir!" Replied Major Phort and Captain Hark. Cosmic watched as the transport slowly descended.  "They don't expect the atmosphere to disappear." Said Cosmic silently, with a grin. The transport landed and the ramp opened up. "NOW!" Yelled Cosmic. Captain Hark and Major Phort pulled their levers simoultaniously, and the atmosphere and oxygen was immediately being sucked out of that section of the planet. Cosmic watched as the Rebels fell to their knees, grabbing their throats, trying to breathe.  Several of them tried to run back inside, but realized that there wasn't any oxygen in there either.  They were doomed. "Ok, prepare for section eight atmosphere termination." Said Cosmic.

-----------------------
CoT/CPT Cosmic/HCA-4/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][IH][CDS][EW1][IOC]
-----------------------
CO/SL/DJK Cosmic/Lion 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE [VP][KC1]
-----------------------
D-13
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  545
Total Posts:  688
January 18, 2002 6:57:47 PM    View the profile of D-13 
D-13 showed up and informed all the SL's that H-Hour is approaching. Everyone geared up, boarded the drop ship, and awaited the final clearance for liftoff. The ships took off toward the planet of Sernpidal. The hatch popped open and the squads regrouped. The landing was suspiciously easy. Even though the area was mountainous. The middle of the forest was dark, and there were scary silhouettes in them. The sounds of lightsabers igniting were heard. Jedi initiates ran out by the hundreds, overcoming the squads. Quin, still weak from his injury, was unable to fight even with his fist and he finally was cut in the throat. "Quin! Noooooo!" D-13 cried as he watched Quin drop to the ground in a lifeless heap and roll off the mountain, dropping into an acid pool. D-13 watched silently as the stormtrooper started to liquify. It was truly a scene of unspeakable horror. The advantage shifted to the jedi, who reflected shots back at the troopers. D-13 let out a blood curdling scream as his arm was severed by a jedi. He fell face down into the dirt. The jedi students were better than they seemed. They ordered the squads to drop their weapons, or face Quin and D-13's fate. "I have a bad feeling about this." everyone murmured.   ----------------------- TRP/1PFC D-13/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Lorn IV/VEA
[This message has been edited by Cyanus (edited January 18, 2002 7:00:12 PM)]
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  382
Total Posts:  619
January 18, 2002 7:52:35 PM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
The clock ticked down while the troops on Nam Chorios waited for Epic. Raziel made as if to go after him a number of times, but each time stopped before he left. With sixty seconds left on the clock, Epic was sighted running down the street with blaster bolts ricocheting off the walls around him, as he managed to get to the open landing pad, a number of troops running up behind him came into view. Kuroishi, at the controls of the Barkalounger, opened the hatch to receive a panting Epic. Rifles were offered out of the hatch, letting forth a withering hail of blaster bolts in return. As soon as Epic was aboard, the hatch closed, and Kuroishi lifted off. Just as the sky around them began to darken and turn black, the ground below lit up as the self-destruct charge went off. Kuroishi tilted the craft around for a look, and saw a massive crater where once stood the prison compound, and a good portion of the city nearby. "Glad we weren't still down there," he muttered. Back on board the Scythe, Kuroishi and Raziel sat poring over the limited intelligence of Zellus they had. It being little more than a largeish asteroid, most of the facilities for it were underground. Access to the asteroid was controlled via a pair of tunnels, one for entrance, the other for exit. Both with reinforced doors at the outer end. "Thankfully," said Kuroishi, "We got the access codes for the entrance door. For the exit, it's going to be OSP for the code. Our orders say we're to go in, scout out for any fleeing officers or spies, and destroy any manufacturing facilities in evidence." "Looks like undercover work again," said Raziel. "That it does. Your guys got plainclothes handy?" "Some." "Well, we'll just see what we can dig up then, won't we." A slight jolt indicated the corvette entering hyperspace on the twenty minute trip to Zellus.

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

"How can we say we are protectors when we are more feared than that which we defend against?!" --Lucien, the First Fallen.
"May the sinless tester of souls hold his hawk's perch over me" -- a kenning, author unknown.
Demi Wraith
ComNet Member

Post Number:  498
Total Posts:  502
January 18, 2002 9:34:11 PM    View the profile of Demi Wraith 
The three squads were hiding behind a couple of trees.  DW can sense that most of Jedis weren't Jedi Knights, they were mostly made up of uninitiates and initiates, they have very little training in the force.  He can also sense fear in them, they had no battle experience and were afraid to die. "I can't believe those Jedi initiates have lightsabers.  They don't even know how to use them properly or efficiently." Japer grumbled. "Japer i can sense one of them strong in the force...that one right there." DW pointed to the Jedi that attacked D-13.  "Maybe you can deal with him while I advance my squad up?" "Heh, this guy should be no problem." Japer boasted. "Ok squad, set your blasters to stun, we want to get as many trainees as possible for the conversion.  I'm going to throw a couple of Flashbang grenades and stun them, after that we charge and start firing at them, you guys ready? One, two, thee!" DW threw the grenades, the grenade went off and blinded the nearby trainees, then the squad charged at the trainees.  Japer ran passed the DD, ignited his lightsaber, and engaged the Jedi Knight.  DW and Peacemaker took aim and fired at the two closest trainees, both of them fell to the floor unconscious. "Ripatuna, Caspe, I want both you guys to carry these bodies back to where we were hiding." DW shouted. Both of them acknowledged the order and proceeded to drag the bodies back.  DW tooked down a couple more trainees with his blaster rifle.  Then something rippled in the force, he saw one of the trainees with a saber charge at Caspe and Ripatuna, he was doing a suicidal run on them, DW quickly pointed his rifle at the mad Jedi trainee and fired...the rifle was jammed. "Caspe, Ripatuna, watch up behind you!" But it was too late, the mad trainee made a  one swift, clean slice right thru Caspe's torso and  partially thru Ripatuna's chest.  DW took out his 8-gauge shotgun and fired six slugs into the trainee, blowing off most of the chest; the saber deactivated and the trainee fell lifelessly to the ground. DW shouted out more orders and continued ahead.  He knew that they couldn't be saved.   ----------------------- Sergeant Major Duran "Demi Wraith" Driscoll SL/SGM Demi Wraith/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [ES:2] [EW:1]
[This message has been edited by Demi Wraith (edited January 18, 2002 10:03:41 PM)]
Peacemaker
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  224
Total Posts:  225
January 18, 2002 10:25:13 PM    View the profile of Peacemaker 
[This message has been edited by Peacemaker (edited January 18, 2002 10:33:07 PM)]
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

Post Number:  1578
Total Posts:  2689
January 18, 2002 10:42:19 PM    View the profile of Fury 
YES!!! I can smell the carnage from Lotaith. BTW...should you off a trooper currently on the roster, please inform your squad leader so he can inform me that a trooper is not only AWOL, but also sucking air through his chest cavity. That is all.

-----------------------
CMP CMDR/MAJ Fury/1CMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/TADATH/VE [SotE:HC][SotE:VEA][IOC]
Shopkeeper - Imperial Center
Japer
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Sith Protector (SPT)

Post Number:  463
Total Posts:  463
January 18, 2002 11:25:42 PM    View the profile of Japer 
Japer, who felt that he should have let the Jedi with somewhat good force powers die a little slower, but none the less, he abosorbed what little pain he had. But all of a sudden, Japer felt a few more Jedi coming on, so he ignited his saber, and watched the purple blade shine in the night ( anyone who comments on the coler gets wasted ) All of a sudden, three lights shown, blue green and yellow sabers came into the darkness. Japer looked at Timber and Demi Wraith, and nodded. Japer lunged forward, clashing with the blue saber, which he could tell was the most powerful. At first, he thought that it may be a close fight, but then, Japer started to use his Sith tactics, he took out his blaster, and shot him in the arm, and just stood above him laughing, abosorbing all the fear and pain radiating from this young jedi, finally, after almost dying of laughter, Japer brought down his lightsaber, feeling the intense fear in the young jedi.

-----------------------
GV/ SP Japer/Sith/Dark Knight 1-2 Cabal/ Eagle Sect/VEDJ

SXO/CPT/Japer/1SQD/1PLT/1/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/IOC/LoC/CM
/BS/ES 2nd Class/EoP/VP/

Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

January 18, 2002 11:41:35 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Cosmic watched as the atmosphere was sucking the life out of the rebels that were landing.  The rebel transports were too quickly oxygen-sucked that they couldn't transmit a message to the other transports that this was a trap. Cosmic smiled menacingly as the last of the transports was oxygen-sucked. "Ok, good work. The last of the transports have been disabled, as well as their troopers.  The capital ships should be retaliating soon after they find out that their communications with the troop transports has been severed."  Said Cosmic.  Cosmic walked towards the exit door.  "Colonel Davis, reactivate all atmosphere on the planet. I'm going topside to transmit a message to the planets leaders stating that the atmosphere has been reinitiated and that the troop transports and the troopers' threat has been eliminated." "Yes Captain." Replied Colonel Davis. Cosmic waited until the Colonel nodded to him.  Cosmic nodded and left the oxygen pump facility. ============ One Half hour later ============ Cosmic returned to the oxygen pump facility and smiled. "Good job fellow Imperial troopers.  We have succeeded in defending Tadath from Rebel ground troops.  The remaining fleet should only have approximately 4-5 combat capital ships.  However, Tadath does not have a planetary shield generator, only 4-5 weak shield generators, which won't protect the planet for very long." Said Cosmic. "How do you plan to take out those remaining ships?" Asked Colonel Davis. "Usually transports, such as the enemy has, will have auto-recall devices.  I will transmit a message to the leaders of the planet instructing them to activate those devices.  I will have all the veterans accompany me except the three sergeant Major's, just in case our mission fails, these trainees will have superiors." Colonel Davis nodded. Cosmic stood up on a piece of metal that was 4 feet high and shouted out for the trainees attentions.  The trainees turned around and faced Cosmic.  Cosmic then told the trainees of his plan... ========== 45 minutes later ========== Cosmic, some of the veterans, and the ten trainees were all waiting inside the rebel transport. "Ok," said Cosmic, speaking into a portable commlink system to the other leaders of the planet.  "Initiate the auto-recall system." Cosmic activated the auto-recall, and the shuttle started to ascend, along with the 24 other troop transports on the planet, back to their designated ships. Cosmic looked at the ships' data and smiled. "Well well well.  Looks like we just got lucky." Said Cosmic. "What is it?" Asked Colonel Davis. "This ships' docking bay is in the lead enemy capital ship." "Isn't that kind of bad?  That ship will have more security." "Well, logic suggests that the crew in the docking bay will be expecting their leaders and pilots. There won't be too much security in that bay." "So, what's the plan, and why are we all on this transport?" Asked Davis. "Ok, here's the plan..." Said Cosmic...

-----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

January 19, 2002 12:16:58 AM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
Otto heard the shot gun go off about at about 10 o'clock twenty meters away. He was standing in a large tree and moving back and forth in it, picking off young Jedi. He turned to his right and looked down, another group of Jedi, this time with sabers were trying to find him. he took out his DH-44 blaster pistol and his E-11 blaster rifle, and fired repeatedly on the group. Most of them weant down, the other three scattered, Otto picked off one and D-13 in the tree next to him took out another one. The other had hidden himself very well, Otto senced that he must be a better Jedi than the others. Holstering his blasters he unstrapped the  Coyn'skar Bladed Polearm that he always kept strapped to his back and hopped out of the tree, he was also well trained in hiding himself. The Jedi senced him and came running, Otto jirked to the left and swiped at the frantic young Jedi. He cut a large gash in him and he fell to the ground. Otto picked up the un ignited lightsaber that layed next to the down Jedi , ignited it and stuck it in the back of the Jedi. Otto pocketed it in thought of taking it to Japer, when this was all over. He ran off in search of Japer and ran into about two armed Jedi, he shot one and decided that he would try his hand to hand skills with his polearm. The Jedi lunged and missed, Otto swiped his left arm, a small gash went through, the Jedi backed up and pulled the pole arm from his grasp. Otto jumped onto a low branch of the tree next to him and pulled out the saber, igniting it and jumped behind the unsuspecting Jedi and swept his head clean off his head, "Hmm, that was fun, I think I might like this Jedi stuff." He then grabbed his polearm from the ground next to him and went off to find Japer, and the rest of the Dominion team, if they were alive     About 15 meters away, behind a large tree, two members of Raiders were fighting with un armed Jedi, yellow_5 and Mastermind. The two were keeping themselves pretty well, then more Jedi cam up behind them, one was a Jedi Knight, apparently some what one the Dark Side. Yellow grabbed his throat as he rose from the ground, the JK was choking him to death! An obvious DJ trait. Yellow was then thrust into a cut off branch on the side of a tree, he became impailed through the rib cage. He was dead. Mastermind tried to run but was overwhelmed by the Jedi forces around him, they jumped on him and beat him. Then they spread in half and he watched the JK come up and stand over his head. The JK's lightsaber hummed to life, swept across the upper part of Mastermind's body, his head was gone.     In another area around the jungle, 90210 and Wraith were sitting in a tree blasting uninitates, one by one the little Jedi fell, a voice came over the comm     "Stop shooting the uninitiates, we need to capture them" it was DW, he had seen them taking them out.        "Yessir" the both chimed in they turned their blasters to stun as the next group started by. They fired their wide span stuns, the whole group went down. They recharged and got ready for a nother group. From out of the corner of his eye, Wraith cought a glimps of a white light sorce, running through the wood, he turned his blaster back to kill, and fired, the Jedi stopped in his tracks and deflected the shot. It came back and Wraith ducked, but then heard an "Ungh" from behind him, he turned in fear that it was 90210, but it wasn't, it was a young Jedi, trying to get at them from atop the tree.     "OMG, 9, you were almost toast, this kid could of killed you." Wraith said to 90210.             "Wow, I didn't even suspect that he was there, just when I think we're in a safe  pla...... LOOK OUT!!!" At that instant, the white blade that had deflected the shot that took out the young Jedi, flew up from below and cut right through Wraith and took out the  whole upper left side of 90210's torso. They were both dead. Back DW, Japer was still in battle with the JK, "This guys is good," thought Japer "but not good enough." The Force had taken over most of what he was doing, he loved that feeling, the knowing that what ever he did was helped and enforced by the all powerful Force, the Dark Side of the Force. The Dark Side would conquer all, it just has to start with this puny Light Side Jedi Knight. He parried, attacked, parried, dove, attacked, jumped, parried, attacked, ducked and swiveled, attacked, the sabers colided and stuck, sparks flew, Japer pushed his opponent with the force, he stubbled, Japer jabbed, the Jedi collapsed. Japer got up and jumped into the tree, he watched as Otto ran up striking down two initiates, one with a polearm the other with a..... light saber?!. Otto climbed the tree to where Japer was now standing.     "Japer, I was fighing a Jedi with a saber and killed him with my polearm, and took his saber when I killed him. Then another ran into me as I was coming to you and I killed him with the saber, cleaned his head right off. I am turning it into you. And I must say, I think I might want to become a Jedi, that was fun."   "Thank you Otto for turning this into me, greatly appretiated. As for being a Jedi, we'll test you later."

-----------------------
Otto Vox
Corporal
Raxen
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  131
Total Posts:  130
January 19, 2002 2:50:56 AM    View the profile of Raxen 
Raxen hid behind a crate and observed his surroundings. He was not in a good position. For one, he was not  Jedi. For two, he knew that his blaster shot would most likely by reflected back by the lightsaber, which was not a very nice thought, so he observed. And waited. Suddenly, he found himself holding a lightsaber from a Jedi who had fallen under his comrade's blade. He stared at it, eyes shining. Maybe for one night, he can try to attack with the Jedi's prefered weapon. Hopefully he wont get into too much trouble afterwards. At most he would just turn it in to Japer, who is a Dark Jedi. He lightly touched the ignition button and the humming blade came up. He gave a yowl and leapt at the Light Jedi who just appeared in the doorway. Not expecting an attack, he barely blocked Raxen's blow, but he recovered soon and leapt up, ready to accept this challenge. Raxen understood what he just got himself into. He was engaging a fully trained Jedi, but he didnt care. He felt whole, as if he had always been using the lightsaber since he was born. Attacking, he swung his lightsaber at the Jedi and attacked him. The Jedi blocked and counterattacked. Raxen blocked his stroke and let the force of the attack to rebound onto his opponent. His opponent blocked it, but his eyes were uncertain. Before he could gather much thought, Raxen attacked and swung at his neck. He missed it, but succeeded in injuring the Jedi's arm. This might seem illogical, but Raxen is actually attacking a Jedi and finding himself capable of handling one even without training! The idea burned in his head. It seemed that he was guided by something that cant be seen. He just knew what was coming. He continued that onslaught. The Jedi tried to resist and counterattack. Raxen sidestepped the attack calmly and swung a hard blow at the Jedi's saber arm and knocked his lightsaber out of his hand before dealing the final blow. Or maybe he was just totally lucky.   ----------------------- Sergeant 'Rav' Raxen [Navy: Fallen] Iron Horse Trooper, has an armour blasting rifle ETRP/SGT Raxen/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[This message has been edited by Raxen (edited January 19, 2002 2:52:30 AM)]
Japer
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Sith Protector (SPT)

Post Number:  463
Total Posts:  463
January 19, 2002 12:05:06 AM    View the profile of Japer 
Japer, who was now getting a little tired of getting in fights with all of these jedi's, he decided that it would be best for him, and the rest of his squad to move quickly and get to there target, but all of a sudden, seven rebels jumped out of the bushes, and opened fired. Unfortuanatly, before they could kill off the rebels, Jubi caught a rocket in his chest. Japer ran to him, but it was too late, Jubei was dead. Japer wished that they had not lost such a great trooper, but that is the way of the war.

-----------------------
GV/ SP Japer/Sith/Dark Knight 1-2 Cabal/ Eagle Sect/VEDJ

SXO/CPT/Japer/1SQD/1PLT/1/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/IOC/LoC/CM
/BS/ES 2nd Class/EoP/VP/

Fishman
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  8
January 19, 2002 12:34:56 AM    View the profile of Fishman 
(This is my first post on the Army so tell me if I screw it up.) Fishman looked around the tree he was taking cover from and looked around.  Spotting a jedi initiate, he took aim with his blaster rifle and squeezed off a shot. The jedi ignited his lightsaber and brought it up to ward off the shot. The blue stunbolt riccocheted back towards Fishman.  He quickly ducked as the stun bolt struck the tree whre his head was just miliseconds before. "Stang,this guy is good." The jedi started running towards him.  Fishman fire a few more times at the jedi, but all of his bolts were deflected. A few seconds later, the jedi lunged with his lightsaber. Muttering a curse, Fishman jumped backwards.  The lightsabe urned a hoe in the tree next to him.  Fishman pulled his vibrodagger from its boot sheath and threw it at the jedi. The jed raised his lightsaber in an attemp to stop it, but he was just a second too slow.  The dagger buried itself in his chest.  and he dropped.
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  382
Total Posts:  619
January 19, 2002 6:40:43 PM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
(OOC: Erm, any chance of ANYONE from Wraiths or FA posting, it's getting tiring writing the whole of our end of the story)

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

"How can we say we are protectors when we are more feared than that which we defend against?!" --Lucien, the First Fallen.
"May the sinless tester of souls hold his hawk's perch over me" -- a kenning, author unknown.
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  864
Total Posts:  2873
January 19, 2002 6:50:40 PM    View the profile of Raziel 
    OOC: sorry for not posting in a bit, been busy     Raziel and his squad has spent time searching for any clothes they could find around the ship to wear. Raziel was fine, he always had his old assassin's outfit. The rest of the squad were all just about kitted out now, Kuroishi had gone to add some finishing touches.     Raziel was just finishing himself off, he tested drawing his rifle and went through a quick routine with his blades to see if all was comfortable. The tight fitting clothes he had worn so many times moved perfectly with his body, not hindering his movement in anyway and not making a sound.     Dressed like this Raziel had broken into the highest security building, taken someone out and escaped without making a single sound.     It was these skills that Raziel had tried to pass on to his squad. Dragoon he knew could already move silently and keep to shadows.     The problem was that they couldn't reach the standard of a true covert ops squad yet. They could move silently and quickly, but there were simply other skills or even states of mind that were needed for this. That was why he was gald to be with FA on this mission.     He had instructed the whole squad to watch the way that FA acted and worked carefully, if they could pick up some of their old terrorist style habits they could reallly do some damage with the skills he'd already taught them.     Raziel, noticing the time, left the room and headed to meet up with the rest of the squad. Raziel padded accross the corridor silently and had to cough for his squad to notice him. Epic grinned immediately.     "hmm nice colour scheme, like the way the tones blend in together," Epic snicked about his all black clothing.     Raziel simply motioned for Epic to be silent and sat down. Raz was hoping the all-black kit wouldn't be too suspicious looking and have to be changed.     Ramon and most of FA entered the room then, they all looked as they usual did. Civilian clothing, but up to their eyeballs in weaponry and interesting gadgets.     Raziel looked down at his well equiped-self and almost felt humbled.     He had alot of equipment on him for sure. A bandolier of 10 throwing knifes, 2 more in his boots and 2 more in his sleeves, 2 long combat knives at his waste, a pistol under his arm and his compact version E-11 at his right thigh. He also had various pieces of equipment useful for breaking into secure areas.     Kuroishi started up: "Ok we're nearing the planet now, moving in with the rest of the traffic and sending out different codes to usual. Hopefully we should be able to get in there without to much trouble. Although we can't tell for sure. The problem will be getting out unoticed.     "Raziel, hopefully you should be able to help with taking out anyone we want to take down, i believe thats your kind of field?"     Raziel simply nodded.     "Ok thenm i'll tell you what we have planned on the way in. Anyone got anything to say?"     Raziel looked up.     "one thing. There is someone in there who may cause us serious trouble. I met him on Anobis, he was acting as a bodyguard to the capital cities general. I've also met him before that. Basically he's an assassin and a better one than me. He's possibly been responsible for alot of dissapearing VE officers. Last time we met i managed to beat him, but i was lucky. Before that he almost killed me. If we see him, he may well just run, caring more for his own skin. But he might not.     "If anyone spots someone fitting my description radio me straight away. I don't doubt you could take him down...its just something personal."     Some of his squad sobered up right away then, looking more alert now with the prospects of a seriously dangerous foe. FA seemed less than slightly bothered, he hoped they wouldn't regret it. Then again they probably had listen, they just didnt want to show it.     "That all now?" Kuroishi asked.

-----------------------
SL/1SGTRaziel/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/ {EW1}
Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  864
Total Posts:  2873
January 19, 2002 6:52:42 PM    View the profile of Raziel 
    OOC: spoke too soon Ramon, and Dragoon and Epic and Kip have been posting

-----------------------
SL/1SGTRaziel/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/ {EW1}
Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
g5
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 1st Class (WO1)

Post Number:  334
Total Posts:  335
January 19, 2002 7:40:09 PM    View the profile of g5 
Snake was behind  tree. he had just taken out a weak jedi tht had tried to deflect his blaster bolt bck t him but only suceeded in shooting himself in the head and taking out one of his own eyes. he wisheds he could use his melee wepons but the sabers would just cut them in half, so he was stuck playing with  blster. he knew tht t this rate they couldn't lst too much longer, everyone was getting tired. It seemed as if there were infinite ranks of these jedi. he brought the raiders up on their comlinks nd told them to form up along the top of a small ridge. it was  defensible position while he decided which direction to strtegilly move towards. he planned on using some parthian tactics, maybe even some ewok tactics, if it came to that. he would move towards the acdemy, hopefully wo would the other squads, maybe he could take down the cademy while everyone else dealt wiht the jedi. if the could occupy the academy they could just clog the entrances and snipe from the windows. he was willing to try anything right about now.

-----------------------
WC/TO:A/LCM G5/Raptor 2-2/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/=A=
Combat Engineer G5
Fishman
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  8
January 19, 2002 7:49:11 PM    View the profile of Fishman 
Fishman ran over and retrieved his vibrodagger.  Wiping it clean on the grass, he resheathed it.  So far so good. Three more jedi trainees burst out of the bushes to his left. Fishman's hand dropped to his holster, but came up empty!  He had left his rifle behind the tree when he drew his dagger!  Fishman spun around and dove for it.  The trainees saw him.  Two activated lightsabers, while a third drew a blaster.  As Fishman grabbed his gun, he shoulder rolled and came onto his knee.  The trainee with the blaster pistol started firing.  Two crimson bolts burned into the ground in front of him, while a third flew past his head close enough to singe his hair. Fishman's stun bolt hit the jedi square in the chest, and she crumpled.  His next two shots succeeded in stunning the second one, but the last proved more difficult.  He charged holding his lighsaber aloft.  Fishman's first shot missed.  He tried to fire  agai8n, but it jammed.  Muttering a curse, Fishman dove at the Jedi's  legs.  He struck him square in the knees, and Fishman heard the  sickening snap that meant  broken bones.  The jedi fell to the ground, and his lightsabe flew out of his hand. Fishman grabbed  the blaster that the other trainee had dropped, and used it to stun the incapacitated jedi. 
Demi Wraith
ComNet Member

Post Number:  498
Total Posts:  502
January 20, 2002 12:06:22 AM    View the profile of Demi Wraith 
DW looked around him.  Looks like all the Jedi trainees and Jedi Knights were either dead or stunned.  Now what they had to do was drag all the unconcious trainees back to the transports.  Some of the troops from Raiders and IH were hauling the trainees back to the transports. "Hey WW, DJ, and Reikane...I want all three of you guys to help carry these trainees back to the transports.  Peacemaker, Sid, and Fishman come with me, we're going to enter that academy." DW ordered. DW met up with the other squad leaders.  They got some of their troops to go with them to the academy.  All three squad leaders and a couple of their troops reached the academy doors, it was locked.  Timber took out a couple of his thermal detonators and primed them, Everybody walked away from the door.  The doors blew open as the detonator exploded. As they walked into the academy they can see Jedi artifacts hanging from the walls and ceilings.  DW was grinning, This stuff must be worth tons of credits. DW thought to himself.

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Duran "Demi Wraith" Driscoll
SL/SGM Demi Wraith/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [ES:2] [EW:1]

Otto Vox
ComNet Member

January 20, 2002 9:36:48 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
Otto was one of the troopers that had entered the academy with DW and the rest of them, he looked around in awe of all the Jedi artifacts. This was amazing, there were so many divers artifacts, they all were different, some long and narrow, and shaped like sabers with branches. Others were short and wide, like heads with spikes, but all had this type of "light" feeling eminating from them, it chilled Otto to the bone. "God, I hate things that are light and full of love and peace." Otto thought to himself.   "Alright, our orders are to collect these artifacts and blow this place to high hell." said Snake, who also had come in to the Academy. They collected the artifacts one by one, each piece could NOT be harmed at all. Once they loaded up every thing, they set the charges for the academy destruction. They took cover.  DW started the count down     "10....9.....8.....7......6......5......4......3......2......1...." Nothing happened, Snake motioned to Reserector to go check it out, as he got to where the explosives were set, a Jedi jumped out of the bushes and had his finger on his temple, he was consentrating hard, Otto yelled to Res.   "Get outa there, NOW!!!" It was too late, the Jedi had let go of his hold and the academy blew up with Reserector inside, it was like an atomic bomg had gone off, when the dust cleared the Jedi was crouched behind a large boulder, Otto pulled out his gun and blasted him in the head. They had lost too many people today, it almost felt like a failed mission, but they knew that had accomplished more than they had lost. They boarded their support ships and took of for the Dominion

-----------------------
Otto Vox
Corporal
Dragoon
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  156
Total Posts:  156
January 20, 2002 10:38:07 PM    View the profile of Dragoon 
Dragoon made sure everything was ready.  He clothed himself in nondescript cloathing.  Nothing flashy, and nothing blatantly covert, something ordinary.  He was armed to the teeth, but no one had to know that.  Down his back he had a rather primitive, but still useful, sword.  All over him he had placed grenades and explosives and small holdout blasters, and he had a good ol' fashioned DH-44 at hiw waist.  He was ready. Kiption looked semi-comfortable, but to a trained eye, he stuck out like a sore thumb.  Dragoon thought it might be wise to teach him a few skills.  He sidled up to him without Kip looking up.  That was dangerous right there.  "First rule, Kip, keep your eyes moving at all times."  Kip looked  up surprised to see Dragoon standing over him. "You never know who or what's going to come up at any time." Kiption seemed nervous as Dragoon talked to him, but Dragoon felt that Kiption would do just fine.  He helped Kip arm himself in a rather covert manner, and dressed him up that he wouldn't stand out in a crowd of two.  He was ready.

-----------------------
PFC Dragoon
Mean guy, but good at heart
Matok
ComNet Novice

Force Elite Soldiers  [ARMY]
Force Elite Soldiers  [HC]

Post Number:  81
Total Posts:  102
January 21, 2002 6:37:36 AM    View the profile of Matok 
------------------ Back On The Vast Empire Capital World ------------------ General Matok's forces entered the city, full of the beauty of magnificent buildings, clean landscapes and the smell of military rule. Matok's walkers slowly crept outside the city, trying not to attract to much attention from the enemy force entering over the hills. Tank Droid, after Tank Droid climbed the grassy hills, over the other side and then entered the lush city. Civilians and military fighters scattered alike. Troopers setup defense barriers but it was no use. The force eliminated the small squads and entered with a wall of fire on their side. The Generals forces were still to far away to provide any assistance, but the council chambers were luckily in view. He would bring in his forces along the water cavities and along site the government buildings, hopefully blocking off the assault group. "If only I had air support" muttered Matok as his 4 UH1s entered the perimeter. Then suddenly the situation became worse. The tank droids had changed course. They were heading for the chamber. "Full speed ahead" stammered the General as his additional force crossed the hills. His force seemed large, even to some of his commanders, but it seemed to Matok it wasnt enough. He needed more firepower. His walker climbed another embankment, slowly rising then leveling off, the remaining three UH1s did the same. -------------------- INSIDE GOVERNMENT HALL -------------------- While the battle raged on outside, four Jedi Knights entered through a ventalation shaft and into the main hall. Ten crimson guardsmen waited for them, rushing with their force pikes, blasters and blades alike. One Jedi managed to strike down a guard, but his partner struck him through with his pike. Another Jedi spun, decapitating him, but managed to be impaled by oncoming laser fire. The last two seemed smarter, as one battled with a guard, the other left the scene, letting his partner become another victim of the poison tipped pike. The Jedi climbed along side a pillar, over a balcony and down the glass like hallway. After eliminating a guard, he climbed along the banister, down through a curtain, and along side the main council chamber. His mission was simple. The Jedi Knight noticed his victim out of the corner of his eye. An Imperial clothed General. Then as quickly as he had entered, he charged. Throwing his cloak aside, he quickened his pace, dashing down the hallway, faster and faster, now lighting up his saber, it seemed like he would get his prize, but.... he fell to the ground. A simple shot from General Anakin's blaster ended it all, to the amazement of his fellow guards. He had shot him in a mid-air jump directly between the eyes.

-----------------------
General Rafran Matok,
'Rampage' Task Force Commander of the Shadow Army,
[ Force Elite Soldiers ]
Matok
ComNet Novice

Force Elite Soldiers  [ARMY]
Force Elite Soldiers  [HC]

Post Number:  81
Total Posts:  102
January 21, 2002 6:37:39 AM    View the profile of Matok 
OOC: lol   ----------------------- General Rafran Matok, 'Rampage' Task Force Commander of the Shadow Army, [ Force Elite Soldiers ]
[This message has been edited by Matok (edited January 21, 2002 6:39:02 AM)]
Raxen
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  131
Total Posts:  130
January 21, 2002 7:39:45 AM    View the profile of Raxen 
Raxen roared with anger when he saw Jubeii fall. Jub had always been one of his best comrade regards in fighting or sacarsm. Whipping out his blaster, he gunned down every single enemy trooper he could see in sight and the one who fell Jubeii had no less that ten shots in him, so great Raxen's anger was. He breathed hard when the coast was clear for the momment and kneeled over Jubeii, giving him his last respects. Japer stood over him and gave him a hand. 'Death is part of war. At least Jubeii died fast. Let's bring his body with us to a transport and get out of this infernal place before more enemy troops start pouring in.' Raxen nodded wordlessly and slung Jubeii's body over him and made way towards the nearest transport and sent him away back into home base for the proper military funeral deserved. After seeing off the transport, Raxen slammed a new pack of ammunition in his blaster rifle and made way around the area to ambush any unsuspecting enemy troopers.

-----------------------
Sergeant 'Rav' Raxen [Navy: Fallen]
Iron Horse Trooper, has an armour blasting rifle
ETRP/SGT Raxen/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

Jedi
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
January 21, 2002 11:11:34 AM    View the profile of Jedi 
The troopers made it alright to the ships, but little did they know that they were unable to take off. While they were busy raiding that factory, someone had sabotaged the support ships. "Damn! This really ticks me off!" said Snake. "I know the feeling Snake." replied Jedi. "So, now what do we do? We need to get to Dominion!" said Otto Vox. "Well, there is only one way to get out of this mess!" said Snake. "And that would be?" asked Jedi. "Find out what's wrong, get parts, and repair it." replied Snake. "But where are we supposed to find parts on this planet?" asked Otto Vox. "A spaceport? A junk dealer? A place like that factory? Take your pick Otto." replied Jedi. "I know of a place where we can get parts, but it is controlled by Rebels. We're going to have to fight our way in and out." said Snake. "Good, I haven't seen enough action lately." said Jedi. "That's good to hear Jedi, cause you're going to see more than your share." said Snake. "I'm ready. Just let me at 'em." replied Jedi. Knowing that there was no other way, the RAIDERS went to go assess the ship to see what needed to be done. Once completed, they would be heading for a Rebel Parts Factory.

-----------------------
Sargeant Jedi
Executive Officer
Raiders' Squad
Army of the Vast Empire
XO/TRP/SGT Jedi/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[OPE]

"If we live in a peaceful society, why is there such an abundance of Evil?"--Jedi
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

Post Number:  1578
Total Posts:  2689
January 21, 2002 5:39:44 PM    View the profile of Fury 
The artillery had woken Fury from his rest.  Throwing on a Corellian Hunt Suit, he sorely began to miss his armor.  Throwing on a helmet that was probably new during the Sith Wars, he hunkered down into the foxhole he had dug and waited.  Sure enough, moments later bodies came over the small rise to the northwest, closely followed by a ragtag bunch of many angry species.  As he watched, small groups broke loose from the mob, turning and trying to set up defensive positions in the field.  Some were heading for the tree line to set an ambush - much like the one they were about to run into.  Everyone held their fire until the Givin Fury had worked with opened up with a volley from a repeater.  The would-be ambushers fell in heaps.  From there, tactics changed.  Orbital fire were already concentrated on the artillery emplacements.  Now it was slowly walking in, trying to take out the skirmishers.  Which meant only one thing...close in with the enemy and take chances with small arm fire.  Behind their thin lines, more and more civlian volunteers had lined up, waiting for a chance to fight.  Unfortunately, none of them had weapons.  Outgunned they might be, but outnumbered?  Not if they could get blasters into the hands, claws and tentacles of those willing to fight.  Fury started barking out orders to the gunners around him, either ignoring or forgetting his guise as a simple trooper.  Soon, only those with heavy weapons were shooting to kill.  Fury and others ventured forth, blasters set on stun.  Before them, a couple dozen enemy troops fell to the ground.  Their weapons, charged and undamaged, were picked up by the unarmed volunteers and turned on their owners.  Fury didn't necessarily approve of massacres, but these people were fighting for their homes. In this manner, they advanced towards the lines of Churhee's Riflemen.  The mercenaries, now starting to develop a sense of the battlefield, understood that they were in danger of being overrun.  They firmed their lines, warmed up their heavy weapons and started returning concentrated fire, both into their allies and the local fighters. Fury saw that there would be no victory against the professionals tonight.  While watching the left flank of the advance turn into an unorganized withdrawal, he started grabbing anyone he could, trying to get them to break off the attack.  If they could get back into the treeline and quickly break into smaller groups, they stood a chance of surviving. In the middle, the dispersed enemy regulars did the only thing they could...they hit the deck and tried to avoid dying.  Fury got a few dozen people to form some fairly orchestrated skirmish lines to keep the enemy's heads down while the rest ran for cover.  This went on for sometime until the sky grew white in front of him and he lost consciousness. Fury woke to the sickly sweet smell of blood and antiseptic fluids.  If he just lay here quietly for a few minutes, he would try to figure out what the hell had happened to him. First off...body check.  All limbs twitched, though his right leg hurt like hell.  Breathing...not so great.  Taking a chance, he raised his head up a bit and cracked open an eye.  One quick bacta cast on the leg...probably could take that off soon.  His chest was wrapped in a mass of compact gauze.  He didn't hurt too much.  In short, he would live. Now to figure out where he was...and who was caring for him.  It was hard to think with the drugs coursing through his system, but it seemed he was in some form of cavern, perhaps subterranean.  He turned his head and tried to focus on the wall.  This only succeeding in giving him a sharp pain to the temple, followed by the feeling that he was being watched.  Defeated, he turn back to the right and saw the man in the bar looking at him, a bandage around his head. "Greetings trooper.  They tell me you'll live."  Fury tried to speak, but nothing came out other than a gurgle. The man held up his hand.  "Don't bother, you're lucky you're breathing at all.  Danic found you unconscious along with that line of gunners you threw together to cover the right flanks escape.  Fancy bit of manuevering to even stay alive as long as you did." He thumbed a cigarra, then put it away as a nurse gave him a look.  "Basically, someone in the regulars contacted the fleet upstairs and told them they were under fire from all sides.  At least a couple ships began to unload some major barrages onto the battlefield.  We got hit hard, but so did Churhee's Riflemen.  So hard in fact, that they've decided to quit and pick up a contract with allies who don't shoot first and ask questions later.  "So, while we lost a lot of courageous but inexperienced personnel, we also got some real hardcases off of the planet.  Plus we've picked up enough weapons to arm a regiment of volunteers.  Which leads us to you."  Fury seemed to be a bit worried about that.  Not everyone who stayed on Lotaith were in love with Imperial rule.  Having them armed did not make being an injured guest of their's a happy prospect. "You are definitely not a regular ground pounder.  I'd guess stormtrooper - definitely a sergeant-type - more likely an officer.  I get the feeling you are needed somewhere else.  Don't answer me, I don't even want to know.  You rest up today.  I'll get Danic to round up some people to tranport you back to the capital.  We'll hold the line here, maybe even get lucky a couple more times before they start hunting us for real, but you don't need to play cannon fodder anymore." He stood and gave a salute, "Thank you sir.  It's been a pleasure." Then he left. Fury debated whether heading back to a pitched battle was better for his health or not.  Then again, he wasn't paid to watch others do it.  He willed himself to sleep, knowing that he was enjoying a luxury he wouldn't have in days to come.

-----------------------
XO/LTC Fury/VEA/TADATH/VE [SotE:HC][SotE:VEA][IOC]
Company Commander
Shopkeeper - Imperial Center
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

January 21, 2002 7:33:05 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
The shuttle was enroute towards the capital ship.  Cosmic watched as the starts remained in their places as the shuttle soared through space. Cosmic turned to the veterans and the 10 trainees.  Cosmic and the veterans were wearing civilian clothes, but the trainees were wearing stormtrooper armor.  Cosmic looked around the transport to find any civilian clothes, but he found none. "Ok, make sure your ammo is full and that you have extra's too.  The security on this ship is going to be at an all-time-high because it's the lead ship in this fleet.  Use heavy caution at every turn. Is that clear?" The veterans and the trainees nodded. ============ 2 minutes before landing ============ Cosmic took a deep breath, and saw that only about 10 guards were in the docking bay.  There were two near the exit door, and 8 walking towards their transport.  Cosmic turned towards his companions and nodded. "As soon as the door opens we open fire on the eight guards in front of us." Whispered Cosmic.  "You eight trainees, come here." Said Cosmic, motioning the eight trainees to come to him.  "Now, I want each of you to shoot only one security guard each. This is good precision-practice." Whispered Cosmic.  The trainees nodded. The transport landed, and the doors slowly opened.  The eight guards walked in front of the door to take care of the suspected injured troopers.  The doors opened and the trainees opened fire.  The guards fell to the ground without making a sound.  Cosmic and everyone else ran out of the transport and headed for some crates for cover.  Cosmic fired at the two security guards near the exit door and killed them.  "Ok, let's head towards the exit door, now!"  Ordered Cosmic.  The trainees and the veterans, along with Cosmic, ran to the exit door, and ran out of the docking bay. Before them lay very long corridors.  Cosmic searched for an onboard map, but there wasn't any.  He then relaxed himself, and felt the Force flow through his body.  Cosmic then turned to the corridor to the far right and nodded towards it.  "That's the corridor that will lead us to the turbolifts to the deck where the Bridge is stationed." Said Cosmic, wishing he had brought along his lightsaber as well. The veterans and the trainees nodded and followed him through the corridor. After three hundred feet, Cosmic felt the presence of approaching security guards.  He motioned with his hand to 'get low'.  Cosmic nodded to the veterans who held their stormtrooper rifles and waited.  "The last report was that they were in the Docking Bay and headed this way." Said a guard. "Well, let's be weary. I the report said that there were eighteen of them."  Said the other guard. Cosmic nodded to the veterans.  The veterans ran around the corner of the corridor and opened fire.  The security officers didn't have time to react before they hit the ground. "Clear." Said Major Phort.  The veterans grabbed the extra ammo and moved on. "If we keep striking stealthily like this, we'll be at the bridge in no time." Said Cosmic.  "Ok, move out."

-----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
January 21, 2002 9:33:12 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[That's right, the Vipe's back!!  Even though the FA is going merc(me along with them), I'm gonna stay with the Army too.  Lez do it!!  ] Argon Viper sat aboard the transport arranging his equipment and making sure his squad members had theirs too. He was travelling light this time, only his two lightsabers, his wrist mounted 'swarm' rocket launchers, three pouches of explosives, and his famed E-web gun. Hopefully it would be enough... [Sorry for how short this is, but I don't want to screw anything up, what the heck are we doing?]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"He who knows his enemy, needs not fear confrontation" - Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
"Insanity is not a mental condition, it's a way of life" - Argon Viper
"Those who run from death, win little.  Those who simply live their lives, win much" - Argon Viper
Dragoon
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  156
Total Posts:  156
January 21, 2002 9:38:23 PM    View the profile of Dragoon 
"Take a partner with you.  Dragoon, you go with Kiption," Raziel had said with a twinkle in his eye.  It was almost a forced friendship, but one that Dragoon didn't mind at all.  He had always found it hard to make friends, so he could use a little help, he guessed. Well, he thought, they were in deep bantha dung now.  They'd been on the planet no more than twenty minutes and already they were having trouble reaching the rendevous point.  There was no other way to get the missions out, so Raziel had ordered each of them to go to a certain spot that was undisclosed to all the others to pick up their mission objectives.  Dragoon leaned nonchalantly against a building smoking a cigarra, while Kiption stood in front of him, acting as if they were in deep conversation.  Dragoon was extremely pleased with the way Kip was coming along.  He was a natural. "So, whaddya think," Kip said to him. "Huh?" Dragoon said.  He hadn't been really paying attention. "About that guy over there."  Kip pointed out a guy across the street.  If Dragoon wasn't looking for him specifically, he doubted he would've seen him at all.  Dragoon pondered for a bit.  "Do you think it's the guy Raziel told us about?" Kip asked. Dragoon watched the way he walked, the way he moved, teh relaxed yet alert way he held himself.  This guy wasn't any ordinary man, that was for sure.  "Better safe than sorry," he said and picked up his com.

-----------------------
PFC Dragoon
Mean guy, but good at heart
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Ch. 7-B Army  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:04:07 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 79  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >