ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  858
Total Posts:  1963
  RE: Aegis Topic
April 12, 2006 11:57:21 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
From what I've heard from Shazam, when the Squadron Stories are finished up, we're going to do a Wing Story.  I know the other one that we were working on didn't get finished, but he has some kind of master plan to do another wing story and just forget about the last one.

And you know what?  Chapter 8 should start up again some day soon also...

Just dropping in to see what was up Aegis....

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

Vast Empire
FM/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Nazgul 1-4 (Nazgul 4)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV) (CBV)
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  159
Total Posts:  235
April 12, 2006 1:59:30 PM    View the profile of templar 
hm..I only posted liek twice, lol. So it would go to Reigan, gemni, and Hunter I guess.

-----------------------
FM/LCR Templar/Aegis2/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)
Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  198
Total Posts:  1363
April 12, 2006 3:09:28 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
lol, reagen............you called me a president!
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  161
April 12, 2006 10:57:19 PM    View the profile of templar 
a crappy oen at that. it suits you :P

-----------------------
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  164
April 13, 2006 12:24:37 AM    View the profile of templar 
HEy I'm going to be on leave till at least Sunday. I'm going on a road trip to Los Angeles today.

-----------------------
Rustichituk
ComNet Novice

Rustichituk

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  66
Total Posts:  93
April 14, 2006 12:12:17 AM    View the profile of Rustichituk 
May be too late...but have fun in LA.

-----------------------
FL/PO2 Rustichituk/Aegis 2-5/Wing 1 (Phoenix)/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)
Gemini
ComNet Novice

Gemini

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  83
Total Posts:  84
April 16, 2006 1:48:21 PM    View the profile of Gemini 
See ya all later Aegis. I'm out. As you saw in the story,

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron

FM/SCRW Gemini/Aegis 9/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=A=)
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  165
April 17, 2006 3:09:10 PM    View the profile of templar 
*Reads Gemini's last post* Nooooooooooooooo!!!!! Theirs blood on my costume!! Why!!???????

Oh wait Gemini you died didn't you?  Well I guess I'll see you around then *SNiff*

-----------------------
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  1946
Total Posts:  2064
April 20, 2006 9:00:03 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Dang Gem. I've been trying to put off replying to that, since I have no clue what to say. We're gonna miss you...

-----------------------
SC/ESN Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan

"Mr. Stratford, it's just a party..."
*wags finger* "...And Hell is just a sauna."
Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  199
April 21, 2006 10:51:45 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
*snifff*......but we need members..........oh well i recruited someone....maybe theyll put him in aegis
spacespeed9
ComNet Novice

spacespeed9

Post Number:  38
Total Posts:  42
April 22, 2006 2:53:35 PM    View the profile of spacespeed9 
Well, there has been a steady stream of members coming in recently.

-----------------------
FM/LCRW spacespeed9/Aegis 1-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=A=)
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  173
April 24, 2006 1:15:29 AM    View the profile of templar 
Dude I need someone to help me post a story.  I've gone from writers block to lazyness, so can someone of higher rank liek threaten me or something? I need something as an insperation.

-----------------------
Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  111
Total Posts:  207
April 24, 2006 12:05:18 AM    View the profile of Hunter 
Ok. Here's the deal. We are going to finish this story this week. Basically, I am going to make this a two parter. We failed at this attempt and are now going to retreat and head back to our main ISD, meaning leaving the asteroid and going back to our main headquarters. The reason we aren't continuing should be obvious. I'm horribly injured and Gemini is dead.. reason enough. So, I meant to do this like two weeks ago, but I've been busy with the armyside and RL. I will be ending the story in one post by Friday night. It won't take me more than one post. So, you have until then to basically write about getting back to the main shuttle and clearing the Asteroid to jump to lightspeed. Here is the deal though, we are going to be persued by the Pirates in space, so we do at least get a little dogfight.

I will be rewarding anyone who posts 50,000 ICs for every post they make. That's a lot if you think about it. I find rewarding to at times to be better than threatening. Here is the condition though: the posts have to be at least three fourths of a page in Microsoft word. Basically five nicely sized paragraphs in the writting box the comnet provides. So, let's get to it. Once this story is done, hopefully we can all start that supposed Wing story in the works.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Petty Officer 1st Class Hunter

XO/FL/PO1 Hunter/Aegis 9/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (VC:B)

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
You may forget the past, but it always has a way of haunting your future.
Men can die, but a symbol is eternal.
Raigen
ComNet Cadet

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  200
April 24, 2006 3:04:21 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
if we can, can my toscan get damaged, or destroyed at the end and replaced with a cloakshape. cause im selling it and i want my items to match the story lol.

-----------------------
FM/SCR Raigen/Aegis 3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (VC:B)
Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

Post Number:  112
April 24, 2006 3:29:17 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
You could destroy your ship... but since this isn't a planned attack and we don't have any command ship, you would probably die. Reason: You would have to evac. your ship before it is destroyed, which means you would be floating around in space with no from of propulsion. Normally, when this happens in a planned engagement, ships are sent out to retrieve the pilots, if they can. But, since we don't have a command ship, meaning like an ISD or Corvette or something in that class, we don't have those. So, by all means, you could eject and have your ship destroyed, if you want to kill your character.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2329
Total Posts:  4197
April 24, 2006 6:04:43 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Howdy- I need Chipmunk Man and Hunter need to message me with both a total explanation of your story and what happened as well as a complete analysis of your squadron- include your roster and the activity of your people as well as yourselves.  Let me know what problems you've had with the group and your activities (lack of interest in stories, initiative or just newness )

I need these immedietly.  That doesn't mean,"Alright, I'll do that after I make one more post..." or "Maybe a little later tonight- I have stuff to do..."  I mean- now.    Yes.  Now.

As for the rest of your members- I want a personal message to me detailing why you haven't been active in your squadron in some respect, whether that be story posting or speaking in the comnet.  I need this.  If you have any suggestions on what would make this better for you and really, just more enjoyable, let me know through that message.  Also- if you don't report this week: lets just say its a warning.

I realize I haven't been really playing my role as Wing Commander so well in your eyes, but that's because I've been preparing for something else that can bring us up. 

The story should be done and finished, btw   Reports to me are due immedietly- don't forget it.  You will be receiving an assignment almost immedietly.  Actually- allow me to introduce you to your newest member.

SCRW Zharyn- Treat him well and make sure you read his bio or you'll be punching yourselves in the face   Rock On.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/ESN Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]
Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

Post Number:  113
April 24, 2006 7:48:48 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I sent you my e-mail. If you didn't get it, tell me, and I'll resend.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=

Zharyn
ComNet Novice

Zharyn

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  69
Total Posts:  176
April 25, 2006 2:07:24 PM    View the profile of Zharyn 
*looks around suspiciously*

Please don't tell me you all are a bunch of hooligans...

I'm glad to be here and I hope I will fit in well. Shazam seems to have confidence in my competence, so I will try to live up to everyone's expectations.  If any of you ever had, does have, or possibly will have a problem with me, well, just know that you don't have to like me, just respect me.  On a more brighter note, I need to get up to speed on what's been going on.  I know that you guys just finished your story, and there is a Wing story about to start, but that's pretty much it.  If somebody could help me out there, it would be much obliged.  That's about it; again, I'm happy to be here and I hope only to be of service to Aegis. 

P.S. I know it's a little late, but I'm sorry about Gemini if it means anything to you guys.

P.P.S Shazam needs to update the roster so I know where I am in Aegis (right now I don't even exist :P) and so I can fill out an ID line.

-----------------------
~Zharyn~
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  174
April 25, 2006 6:30:53 PM    View the profile of templar 
Welcome to Aegis Squadron Zharyn!!!

I am the big boss leader emperor of the squadron

No, I'm just a crewman, ChipMunk man is our Squadron Commander, basicly the big cheese of this squadron. Hunter is our XO(Executive officer) and as for our flight leaders... Rusty is one...and I'm not sure about the others at the moment due to people leaving. I'm going to go check though.

In the mean time I adivse that you read all of our character Bio's and read our story Aegis hidden power in the story section. Again, welcome to Aegis!

-----------------------
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2338
Total Posts:  4197
April 26, 2006 4:40:19 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Hunter- If you are referring to the message about a possible squadron transfer- that is not going to happen right now. Number one: if I don't see your name as the last on your story every time, that tells me you aren't actually being all to active in your group in the first place and you certainly aren't trying to make it better... Two: abandoning your group in its time of need is not what I call heroic but rather brusque and deleterious toward the group and the rest of the squadrons and in the end you are just escaping to a similar defeat. While the VEN is about having fun, we need to conserve our resources and allocate them accordingly- if we let off everyone who thinks they are in a death trap, we'd be strategically unequipped. Every "good" person would be in a single squadron because the less ones would eventually become just as problematic as your first escape. So, before you ask for a position change between squadrons again, I'd like you to not ask what your squadron can do for you, but what you can do for your squadron!

This serves as a message to you all though- if you find groups like Aegis or Kaph to be death traps for you, let me know why and let me know immediately. This is not something you shrug off and say- maybe it'll get better. News flash- it won't. Unless you do something of course... You can site problems within and without of your own activity, but this stems mostly from the upper-management folks. If somethings not getting done, we'd like to know. That means message me personally if you have been unable to get a hold of your commander and get a real answer out of him/her. As of yet, I need to see a report from Chipmunk man most definitely and even you Templar. Apparently you have seen my message- do not take it lightly. That goes for all of you- the point of the upcoming mission is not only to have fun but to monitor everyone in the Navy at this point. By seeing you all in action at once, I can truly understand where our weak points stand most prominently and 'fix' them. I ask for reports yet to do not receive- why? Lack of interest in your own topic? I'm curious. Let me know.

-Current orders: Chip and Templar- I want the reports I have already requested, immediately.

As for the rest of your squadron, in the mean-time, it'll be a few days before the story is actually up- you have the choice of creating your own NPCs. Well, we have the names, but we need brief bios on them so you can explain them during combat. These bios need the essentials like weight, height, eye and hair color as well as any prevalent scarring or other obvious markings. Other than that, we need a brief physical and mental examination of them (big and strong, angry and stupid? weak but smart, very positive and at other times angry?) and maybe a brief history as well. You can look below and have your way with them A brief history might be nice as well so we can build off of them.

Aegis 1: ESN Chipmunk man
Aegis 2: SCRW Geth
Aegis 3: LCRW spacespeed9
Aegis 4: CRW Cedn Odine (NPC)

Aegis 5: PO2 Rustichituk
Aegis 6: PO2 Gemini
Aegis 7: LCRW Templar
Aegis 8: LCRW Malo Jewell

Aegis 9: PO1 Hunter
Aegis 10: SCRW Zharyn
Aegis 11: SCRW Reigen
Aegis 12: CRW Mormel Lorvold (NPC)

Now, the purpose of these NPCs is to leave some room for people to be killed off. If you want to kill someone off in the story, you need to clear it with your commander first and have it totally staged out. Lemme know if you have any questions, comments or concerns dealing with what I've spoken about above. Rock On.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/ESN Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]
Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

Post Number:  114
April 26, 2006 5:56:56 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
No Shazam, that wasn't the one I was talking about. I was talking about the one you asked for. Also, I find it very very unprofessional to talk about such matters in an open scenario in front of everyone else. Messages like that, in my oppinion and likely others who would send you a e-mail like that in the future, would normally be kept between the person who sent it and the person he sent it to. Also, having my name as the last person who wrote doesn't mean a thing. Does making a one paragraph blurb make it a post? Sure, I could have done that to keep my name as the last person to write, but what would have been the point? There wouldn't have been a story if I hadn't come up with it for the squadron in the first place. I also have been the one to post the most. The only two people who posted as much were Raigen and Gemini, and Gemini decided to kill her own character and leave the navy because of the same reason I asked to transfer squadrons. I don't know. Would you prefer I just killed my character? Anyways, it is not my place to argue with a senior officer. I am finishing the story at this moment in time, so I guess I will be the person to have the last post on the story board.

Good post by the way Templar. It looks like you broke through your writer's block.
-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=

[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited April 26, 2006 6:10:36 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited April 26, 2006 6:12:11 PM)]
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  176
April 26, 2006 6:13:53 PM    View the profile of templar 
/me cries because of my incompetence.

Shazam I can't get you the report ath the moment for two things.

1. I'm square in the middle Star testing and as a reult I have to to bed like two hours earleir, along with the crappyness that is my having homework and projects in every class.

2. My Mom has been needing to use my computer alot at the moment for finaces and such. She will go on and stay on fo hours at a time sometime. She's kicking me off right now actually...

Well like i said the homefront is not a good situation. Chip's been gone for like a week, Gemini's dead. Hunters about to slit his wrist it seems and frankly this Squadron is falling apart. i might have to go on leave as well soon once my Finals come up. So Hunter and everyone else I apololigize for my unactivity s far, I really let the Squadron down, hopefully in the future I will have more time to just sit here and write a ncie three page or four page story (I tend to that, in my spare time). But until then and until I return I bid you adoo.

-----------------------
Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

Post Number:  115
April 26, 2006 6:23:22 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
Sorry to see you go Templar, and no, this squadron is not going to fall apart, even if I have to super glue it back together and duct tape it. The main reason why this squadron is failing slightly is because of leadership, like Shazam said, but since I believed Chip to still be around and was going to do something any day, I was leaving it in his hands. I viewed it as not my place, even if I was XO. Apparently I was wrong and should have just stepped in and done his job. I'm sorry for that, but this squadron is still going to be alive, is going to beat the rest of the squadrons in activity during this wing story, and is going to be elite once that time comes around for a competition of that calibar. I hope you do well with everyone Templar and that you can come back soon. Everyone else, let's gear up for this wing story and prepar to show the rest of the Navy what real activity is, like what the Army does on a daily basis.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=

spacespeed9
ComNet Novice

spacespeed9

Post Number:  40
Total Posts:  42
April 26, 2006 7:14:43 PM    View the profile of spacespeed9 
I'm also having to see erratic activity, mainly due to schoolwork and other games taking their toll.

-----------------------
FM/LCRW spacespeed9/Aegis 1-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=A=)
Zharyn
ComNet Novice

Zharyn

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  76
April 27, 2006 2:07:33 PM    View the profile of Zharyn 
As it is right now, it's looking like I'm the only one who can fully commit, and I just got here. Come on, guys. Hunter, since you're XO to Chip, you need to contact him and tell him the situation. I understand for everyone who has schoolwork and such (my finals are rapidly approaching as well.) Hunter, in the end I suppose it is your decision, but I am certain I am not the only one when I say that I do not wish to see you leave Aegis hanging. You are a good officer and you need to lead your troops, not abandon them. As for Chip, he should also keep active if he is going to be commanding Aegis; he and you, Hunter, need to set the example for recruits like me and be there for us when the times are tough. I don't want anybody to take this personally, but I just don't want Aegis going to pieces the minute I get here and certainly not before a Wing Story. Just a little constructive criticism...

If I am way off on all of the above, please let me know (I am still waiting for somebody to fill me in on what's going on...)

-----------------------
~Cailis "Zharyn" Kaz~
FM/SCRW Zharyn/Aegis 3-3/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/1VEFLT/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Aegis Ten- Flying under the command of a furry rodent man
Hail to Mountain Dew
Fire is my friend
Reader of Sun Tzu
A "Shazam Success Story"
Evani
ComNet Veteran

Evani

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  1178
Total Posts:  3141
April 27, 2006 2:17:43 PM    View the profile of Evani 
Zhar I think Aegis is a bit scattered at the mo.
I'm at the moment working on my replacement character for Gemini. Then try and get back here.

-----------------------
DarkDragoons
ASL/SGT Evani/2SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA[LoR][ES2C][CoR]
TRN/IN Evani/Training 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE

Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

Post Number:  117
April 27, 2006 3:27:22 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
Uh, Zharyn, if you will notice in my second above message and Shazam's, I'm not leaving. Chip knows the situation. I even saw him on the domain earlier, yet he didn't respond to anything in the topic. I will write him to see if he has checked this board for awhile though. And also Zharyn, if no one else writes on this wing story, you can expect me to at least be writing twice to three times a day (No, that's not a mistype, that was a day. Don't kid yourselves people. That is what real activity is. One post a day is good too, and once every two days works as well. Hopefully, with my Calculus class ending next week, I'll have even more time to write. Then we'll see what can get done.) And Zharyn, I have been the one here when times were and are tough. I was writing on the story and was trying to get people to post, but it isn't like I can phisically go to them and help them write their posts out. Plus, if they only get on once a week and then say that they can't write anything because they are having a mental block, how do I fix that? I do agree with you that Chip hasn't been here though, and from now on, I'm not going to rely on the actual Squadron Leader much at all in any Navy Squadron. Since Chip hasn't shown much life in two months besides the occasional comment and hasn't posted once on the story, I guess keeping you guys going and giving you insentive totally falls to me.

As for filling you in to what is going on Zharyn, there isn't much to tell. Aegis just came back from a failed mission. During the mission we were supposed to flush out a pirate group and follow them to their base. Then capture the Corvette they had stolen and come back to Imperial controlled territory. But, along the way, Gemini and me were captured by the pirates. We were tortured before the rest of the squadron came and got us back, but Gemini died in the fight. We evaced from the area and scrubbed the mission. That is what happened. As for right now, we are awaiting further details as to what this Wing story is actually about. In the mean time, we have been given two NPCs which are to write up a short bio for use in the wing story. I am going to personally take care of CRW Mormel Lorvold as my duty to the squadron, but will take any ideas from any of you. The second NPC is up for grabs for anyone willing to take. I can also come up with a biography for him as well if no one is willing or able. Also Zharyn, you are to send a report to me, Rusty, and Chip every week by the end of Friday night. I would prefer to receive it on Thursday night (Tonight) though.

Also, I am implementing a strike system for missed reports. I'm going around Chip to do this, but it is high time for it.

1. A Warning
2. A 5k IC fine
3. A Demotion
4. An AWOL

This the series of strikes that has been implemented in the VE Army for a very long time. I don't know if the Navy side has the same one or not, but it seems to have worked well for me on the Army side of things. So, starting tonight, if you miss a report, you can expect reprecussions. Also, those are missed reports in a row, so if you miss one week for certain things, like life , its ok. Also, if your computer totally dies on you and you can't get on to report, and then you can't get a replacement for three weeks. Just send me that reason on why you couldn't report and weren't around, and I'll understand. Also, I will be asking Chip if he receives your report, since some of you haven't sent me one in about four weeks, that way, I'll really know who isn't reporting and can tell Chip about it, who will hopefully come back soon. Anyways, I hope those of you who haven't reported in about the activity you see in the future will tell us soon and that it will be good news.

One last thing. Instead of trying to just spark activity out of you through a mild threat, I'm also going to be trying to spark activity out of you through something nice. For the first week of the wing story, I will be giving anyone who posts 10k ICs for each post. Hopefully that will also encourage you a little. Let's go Aegis. I'm sure if the rest of you pitch in, we can show the rest of the Navy that its past activity pales in comparision with what it should be.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=

[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited April 27, 2006 3:29:11 PM)]
Zharyn
ComNet Novice

Zharyn

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  78
April 27, 2006 4:23:40 PM    View the profile of Zharyn 
After reading your last post, I don't think you took it the way I intended. I do thank you for clarifying the issue and I am glad you are not leaving the Squadron. I didn't mean to be so blunt or to negatively criticize your activity or leadership; its just that I learn things when, say, my English teacher (pure evil) criticizes my work, not from sitting around waiting for realization to strike me.  I don't want any hostility between us, and I apologize if I spoke out of line.  I'm just trying to wake everyone up, if you will.  Again, I intended no ill will.  As for activity and Wing posting, I hopefully will have time to do several (2+) a week.  I try for quality, not quantity- I'm just like that.  Reportwise, what should a good report contain? 

Again, I apologize if my words were taken the wrong way.  Like I said, it was just a little constructive (emphasis on constructive) criticism. 

-----------------------
~Cailis "Zharyn" Kaz~
Hail to Mountain Dew
Fire is my friend
Reader of Sun Tzu
A "Shazam Success Story"
Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

Post Number:  118
April 27, 2006 4:44:09 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
Heh, no offence taken there Zharyn. You kinda took mine the wrong way as well. Also, I go for Quality not Quantity, but who says you can't do both? If you were able to, you would be able to know that by looking at my posts on the Army side of things. They are normally quite long. I think my record was 10-12 pages in word. Probaby one of the longest and most detailed I've seen anyone make.

Anyways, enough of that. Let's get onto happier things, shall we? Your report should contain all the activity that you did during the week for the Navy. Primarily if you went on IRC and how often, how many times you posted, if you didn't post why not, if you made any personal stories, if you played any games or participated in any VE competitions, and if you recruited anyone that week. I can't think of any other form of activity off the top of my head, but if you do more than what I said above, feel free to tell me as well. It should also contain any questions you have or any problem are arguements you had with other members in the squadron that you think Chip and I need to know about. Did that answer your question?

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=

[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited April 27, 2006 4:47:12 PM)]
Zharyn
ComNet Novice

Zharyn

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  79
April 27, 2006 4:59:57 PM    View the profile of Zharyn 
One more question (the last one was answered  Should I post it here, or e-mail it?

-----------------------
~Cailis "Zharyn" Kaz~
Hail to Mountain Dew
Fire is my friend
Reader of Sun Tzu
A "Shazam Success Story"
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Aegis Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:37:58 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 92  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >