templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  115
Total Posts:  235
  RE: Aegis Topic
February 21, 2006 2:53:12 PM    View the profile of templar 
Gosh Hunter, I didn't know you were such a mean guy who wantede everything his way.
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  89
Total Posts:  207
February 21, 2006 3:01:19 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I'm not....  

Really...

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Senior Crewman Hunter

FL/SCRW Hunter/Aegis 9/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
You may forget the past, but it always has a way of haunting your future.
Men can die, but a symbol is eternal.
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  116
February 21, 2006 6:40:03 PM    View the profile of templar 
suuuuuuurrrree....... I bet thats what HITLER said to... "I AM NOT A CROOK"!! wait that's nixxon....eh close enough.
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  1905
Total Posts:  2064
February 21, 2006 8:14:02 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Templar, the squadron topic is not the place for comparing genocidal maniacs to former U.S. presidents.

-----------------------
SC/CWO Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
spacespeed9
ComNet n00b

spacespeed9

Post Number:  13
Total Posts:  42
February 21, 2006 8:30:24 PM    View the profile of spacespeed9 
He's just correcting himself... I think......
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  117
February 22, 2006 1:13:44 AM    View the profile of templar 
yeah, just correcting myself. (Thanks for the save spacespeed9. Heres your credits in return.) Chip don't read the part in parentheses.
Rustichituk
ComNet Novice

Rustichituk

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  51
Total Posts:  93
February 22, 2006 1:17:51 AM    View the profile of Rustichituk 
Man, I remember those elite squadron competitions. Those were fun. It's a shame we don't really have that going on now. Damn...the Navy has really slipped out of activity...it is a shame. None  of you new guys could quite imagine the fun those were. I remember we used to have stories going all the time it seemed like...*sigh*...those were the days. It was such a good environment for me to start off the Navy in. People set a good example for me. I was in Viper Squad also and I remember it was a big deal when we beat Aegis out for the spot...that is if my memory serves me correctly.

-----------------------
EFM/PO2 Rustichituk/Aegis 3-3/Wing 1 (Phoenix)/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)
Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] Master Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  2951
Total Posts:  4599
February 22, 2006 2:04:42 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
well, you aren't a lusthawk, are you? I'm pretty sure Lonewolf is one

-----------------------
-(William the Conquerer)-
King of PPC
We are still here because we conquered our enemies, and we shall do it again!
SC/MCPO Willtconq/Kaph 1/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B][SV]
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  118
February 22, 2006 3:26:13 AM    View the profile of templar 
Rusty your harsh, lol.
Rustichituk
ComNet Novice

Rustichituk

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  53
Total Posts:  93
February 22, 2006 3:52:38 AM    View the profile of Rustichituk 
To be honest...I would asked Lonewolf, Will. My memory is pretty screwy from too much drinking last year.

Templar, I am not harsh. I am honest. I guess it really is that people "can't handle the truth."

-----------------------
EFM/PO2 Rustichituk/Aegis 3-3/Wing 1 (Phoenix)/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)
Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

Post Number:  140
Total Posts:  1363
February 22, 2006 10:52:50 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
power playing. i missed, got knocked out, and it wont show my post to edit it i need to get the post number
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  90
February 22, 2006 12:09:02 AM    View the profile of Hunter 
Well, it was your last post that you did. It was post number 23 if you count my opening post, or reply 22. It is also the second to last post on the story right now. Edit it ASAP. I can't really post until you edit yours, and I hate waiting...

Also, how exactly can't you see your post? Can you see any posts? If not, you really need to tell an Admin or even Kadann about it.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Senior Crewman Hunter

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  119
February 22, 2006 2:17:49 PM    View the profile of templar 
I was joking Rusty...:P
Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

Post Number:  141
February 24, 2006 12:29:46 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
i mean like number 96053 or whatever ive gone through 200 already and cant figure out the number

-----------------------
a cencus taker once tried to est me, i ate his liver out with fava beans and a nice ciante       -Hannible
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  1906
Total Posts:  2064
February 24, 2006 3:08:05 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Yes Will. If my memory serves me, I believe Rusty and I were even in the same flight, just before Aegis got shut down about three years ago?

-----------------------
SC/CWO Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

Post Number:  142
February 24, 2006 3:12:18 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
i reread the posts you sent me hunter and mine doesnt violate anything said before. it basically makes my guy get roughed up a bit and shin some ears. My plan was to have raigen meet with hunter and talk not get picked up unoticibly.
Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

Post Number:  143
February 24, 2006 3:23:15 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
We aren't army. We're pilots. Chances are, you aren't going to be perfect at both, unless your character is in both divisions.

No but if you check my charicters background he worked on ships and droids in a junkyard with little to no tools, made gunruns and dangerous transports, and has had run ins with CSA. so i beg to difer, he has expirience. But in this case, he missed. also, he is not a fighter pilot by profession, hes a smuggler and a freighter pilot, comphortable in larger crafts, which is why i bought a toscan, its a bulkier craft and slower, more comparible to a freighter that a gunboat. He is also a weapons collecter not a marksman. he was at close range when he shot the camera and had a sniper, meaning that it would be a lot harder to miss. and getting knocked out by a droid easily isnt army standards, it would be an embarrasment to a soldier. and raigen travels with battle droids because he isnt that strong.

and fwi raigen was going to be captured after he met with you. and hunter was in the bathroom while raigen was waiting on chip in disguise. if you saw a coworker getting arrested, ws armed heavily and in disguise, you would help too regardless. i wouldve helped templar if it came to it even if we are pretty much rivals in reply wars. thats just who my charicter is. ok

and this isnt to be rude its just to justify my post and explain to you how my charicter works.
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  120
February 24, 2006 3:34:48 PM    View the profile of templar 
wait wait wait help me wit hwhat? God I'm so confused right now. Last time I chcecked I was in the bar with Jmac, then we got called back ot the ship. What am i doing now? lol.
Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

Post Number:  144
February 24, 2006 3:40:49 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
it was a hypathetical templar. i was proving the point that i helped cause she was getting arrested and no one else would help. it was buisness not personal.
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  121
February 24, 2006 4:33:19 PM    View the profile of templar 
Ok. But that doesn't answer my question though.
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  91
February 24, 2006 5:07:01 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
Raigen, when I said we aren't army, we're pilots, I wasn't saying you couldn't be a good fighter. I was mainly stating that, so when you write later when we are in our starships, you wouldn't also try to be the best pilot. That was all that was meant there.

Now, apparently you can't read. Your post does conflict with one of the posts I sent you: Gemini's. The first person to tell you that you need to edit your post. Yes, in my post, I had walked into the bathroom for a moment, but in Gemini's post, I am back with her. You can tell, because in her post ten minutes had gone by with us in the cantina, and she had written it so we were at some table or booth. She didn't say it specifically, but everyone was supposed to figure that out. All of that is justified right here in her post.

They have been waiting now for nearly ten minutes. But still there was no sign of Raigen. Gemini found her self becoming more and more agitated with. Hunter was also showing signs of irritation and anger.

"How hard is it to lay low," he asked angrily after a few moments. Gemini looked around alert. For a second he forgot they had to lie low and his voice rose a couple of notches. She gave him a quick jab in the ribs.
"Calm down, let me get some drinks" Before Hunter had the chance to reply Gemini bolted from her seat to the counter.

Now, the part about you starting to help her is fine since you said you did that after she got hit in the head, but there would have been three other people that would have helped also. Those people are me, Jmac, and Templar. Jmac and Templar are at the cantina also. This, you can tell if you read properly, is shown in this part of both Gemini's and my posts.

Moment later Gemini could hear Chip familiar voice.
"Templar and Jmac are already there. I can recall everyone else. If you guys aren't back in thirty minutes, we'll assume you've been caught and put into the local holding area. We'll talk more once you get back here about what everyone learned today."

So, since it would have been four on two, we definitely could have taken care of the men that were taking Gemini. That all makes sense, but the problem with that is, then Gemini would never have been in that cell where they tortured her at the end of her post, logically. The only way that would happen is if all five of us got captured or knocked out, and I don't think we want to go in that direction. You can of course, but you would still need to edit your post. So really, yes, your post does conflict with someone's post, and since Gemini's post came first, you have to edit yours.

Also, you say you are heavily armed and in disguise, but that would only work if you had been able to sneak onto the ship and get that paint and weaponry. I already stated before why that wouldn't be plausible or logical. But, I'm tired of this. We'll just keep your post, even though it doesn't work, and keep going. Pointless to keep wasting time, arguing over a bad post.

And one last thing Raigen, when explaining yourself and when writing your posts, spell your words correctly and use proper grammar. It took me three tries to really understand what you said in your above two posts.

Templar, I answered your question above in all of that, but to tell you straight out, you and Jmac are at the bar as well.

And this post isn't meant to be rude, it is meant to be a rebuttal.

So, if anyone posts before I do, Jmac, Templar, Hunter, and Raigen are at the cantina. Gemini just got taken away by the officials that captured her. Raigen tried to help, but got his ass handed to him. Plus, for some reason, Templar, Jmac, and Hunter watched idly by. The rest of the sqaudron are waiting at the ship we used to get to the asteroid, except for Rusty, who is still back at the Atrus I believe.
-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Senior Crewman Hunter

[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited February 24, 2006 5:10:03 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited February 24, 2006 5:15:24 PM)]
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  122
February 24, 2006 5:28:22 PM    View the profile of templar 
ahahhahaaaaa, lol that last part was gold Hunter.

*Gemini just got taken away by the officials that captured here. Reigan tried to help but got his ass handed to him. Plus, for some reason Templar, Jmac, and hunter watched idily by.* muhahahhaa al part of our plan to get ridd of Gemini! Muhahahahahahaaaa

Yes you all THINK we were just high or our minds were wandering. but what they dont tell you in the burger joint is that we all saw it. And did nothing...muhahahaaa.

By the way, that just hit me as wierd, because, if you read my Bio, I studied almost all of the forms of hand to hand combat in the known galaxy. So...yeah.
Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

Post Number:  145
February 25, 2006 6:50:48 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Well here is my re-rebuttel:

The posts seems long but all of this actually would take only about thirty seconds to occur in real life. If Jmac and Templar were at the bar, they were probably waiting for me and not watching Gemini. She would have been knocked out and not have drawn much attention being incapacitated and all and my guns are silenced and would not make much commotion so they wouldn't notice.

If you all didn't do anything that would be all the more reason for Raigen to get pissed and go get his ass handed to him. And by the way, my charicter gets his ass handed to him a lot.

Raigen was in standard bounty hunter/pirate looking armor, meaning that the security figures would have left him be like he was any other bum. And why is an anarchic, lawless asteroid equipped with a security force. Honestly!

My post was meant to add on to Gmini's not be a sequal to it. i was trying to make it have more sence. instead of Hunter, Jmac, and Templar sitting there playing with themselves(no offence) while she got carried away. Obviously a noob would try something.

Let me add that hunter went to go get drinks and was occupied and I wanted Raigen there in disguise beforehand and if he just stood there...well!

And raigen was ignored because the security officials were busy trying to fing out where he is. IT WAS IRONY! They didnt find him because he was disguised and they were busy trying to find him.

And Raigen was a smugler...a sneak... he would've waited till chip was busy with OneBee and snuck on then. The he would sneak out when everyone went to meet up with him.
no further questions your honor!
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited February 25, 2006 6:59:56 PM)]
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  92
February 25, 2006 7:09:28 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I'm not going to keep going back and forth about this with you. I could poke holes in your last statement, but I want to stop this uselessness. If you don't believe me, then ask, and I'll continue. But for the benifit of keeping some unity with the squadron and not clogging up the boards, I wish to stop. I can keep going for days, but to be the bigger man, I won't. So, that's it from me. How about we just get back to the story? Hmm? Oh, and I didn't receive any reports from anyone. Maybe you guys should pay more attention to that then this.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Senior Crewman Hunter

Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

Post Number:  146
February 25, 2006 7:33:43 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
i fixed it ok.

-----------------------
a cencus taker once tried to est me, i ate his liver out with fava beans and a nice ciante       -Hannible
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2184
Total Posts:  4197
February 25, 2006 8:46:23 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
I just got home from driving for quite a little while and I've been downing 'Mike and Ikes' so I'll make this breif in the hopes that I won't make myself look like an idiot-

1.  Don't argue with a superior- they're your superior.

2.  If you don't have anything nice to say- don't say it at all.

3.  "My character has studied most of the combats in the known universe..."  Bud, I don't recall authorizing such a fact for anyone's bio.  The chance of anyone even knowing say...  Seven? Yes, seven different forms of martial arts is absolutely incredible.  Mastering one can very well take a life time, three is awesome, and anymore than that and you could kick the crap out of the emperor and tell him you're running the show. 

I've stopped in a few times to look at some of your guys's post- do try to be atleast a little realistic.  I mean- say to yourself, would this really happen?  Think through it.  The idea isn't to demean you but to make you better writers; describe why it is you have the advantage and why that advantage is presented to you rather than just saying- "I'm an incredible pilot, hand-to-hand combater, or shooter..."  That takes the fun out of it and people end up getting themselves into mindless querries about...  Well mindless subjects.  I think I've rambled enough, but be mindful of yourselves and remember you should be acting as a team rather than creating rivalries with eachother.  You score points for the same side, don't make it about the MVP.  Tha's all I got for now; rock on.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/ESN Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  123
February 25, 2006 11:30:22 PM    View the profile of templar 
Sir Ive done nothing.
Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

Post Number:  147
February 26, 2006 12:50:28 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
wow shazam......u just totally pwned us all i salute u
templar
ComNet Initiate

templar

Post Number:  124
February 26, 2006 7:24:08 PM    View the profile of templar 
"Thats a clap..." Templar pointed out dryly.
Raigen
ComNet Initiate

Raigen

Post Number:  154
February 26, 2006 7:30:58 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
i applaud him too. instead of wasting our time here, lets post in the story instead
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Aegis Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:06:05 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 85  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >