Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  140
Total Posts:  207
  RE: Aegis Topic
May 22, 2006 11:59:05 AM    View the profile of Hunter 
Hey guys, I've been sick, which is why you haven't seen any posts from me. I'm getting over it, so hopefully, I'll be able to get posting again. Sorry for the absense. Let's get to it. It seems Nazgul has opened a sizable gap in my absense.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Petty Officer 1st Class Hunter

XO/FL/PO1 Hunter/Aegis 9/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (VC:B)

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
You may forget the past, but it always has a way of haunting your future.
Men can die, but a symbol is eternal.
Raigen
ComNet Cadet

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  239
Total Posts:  1363
May 23, 2006 10:52:49 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
That is because I made the avatar templar!

-----------------------
FM/SCRW Raigen/Aegis 3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (VC:B)
Zharyn
ComNet Initiate

Zharyn

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  175
Total Posts:  176
May 23, 2006 2:02:56 PM    View the profile of Zharyn 
I apologize for that week-long lapse I just had. Personal matters had me in California, then Colorado for the whole week; I had no control over these developments, and it won't happen again. But I'm back now (yay) and we need to get posting. Ill start picking my activity back up where I left off, so expect a couple of posts from me this week. 

-----------------------
~Cailis "Zharyn" Kaz~
FM/SCRW Zharyn/Aegis 3-3/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/1VEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Aegis Ten- Flying under the command of a furry rodent man
Hail to Mountain Dew
Fire is my friend
Reader of Sun Tzu
Navy: Accelerate your Life
A "Shazam Success Story"
spacespeed9
ComNet Novice

spacespeed9

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  41
Total Posts:  42
May 23, 2006 6:06:20 PM    View the profile of spacespeed9 
I'm having problems keeping active. I might need to take a leave until July, as I'm under heavy stress from the tests and schoolwork.

-----------------------
FM/LCRW spacespeed9/Aegis 1-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=A=)
templar
ComNet Cadet

templar

Post Number:  219
Total Posts:  235
May 23, 2006 11:14:14 PM    View the profile of templar 
Hey all sorry no reports and no word from me for so long. I to have been under ehavy stress from finals and all, and uh...report cards came out. All I can say is that I'm banned from Video gamesa and the compuetr till summer vacation, and I shouldn't even be on right now. So I might have to go on leave for a second.

Sorry everyone for failing you again, life sucks.

-----------------------
FM/LCR Templar/Aegis2/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)
Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

Post Number:  141
May 26, 2006 6:45:31 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I'm finally actually healthy again. Hmm. . . there were a lot of Y's in that sentance. Anyways, I can now start posting again on the story. I haven't checked yet, but from the recent messages I can assume there wasn't a lot of activity this past week. Spacespeed, let me know what's going on in your report if you don't mind. Templar, sorry to hear that. I hope you can come back soon. Everyone else, let's get back into this thing.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
templar
ComNet Cadet

templar

Post Number:  220
June 2, 2006 10:58:36 PM    View the profile of templar 
Hey ya'll I'm just checking in (I managed to sneak onto the comp for a few minutes) to see hwo thigns are going. I have abouyt a week of shool left, after which I can go on the computer for as long as I want.

-----------------------
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2417
Total Posts:  4197
June 5, 2006 6:51:07 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Howdy- I kind of deleted your guys' node on the roster but my cover is this- You guys needed an AWOL check anyhow.  I like the fact you're all checkin in now- let's review who's all here.

Templar, Hunter, Spacespeed9, Zharyn, Raigen, Chip

Is Rusty around? Also- we need to assign exactly who we want as wingman so we can set that up on the roster as well. Did I miss anyone? You guys should be getting the next recruit or two, so be prepared for that as well. Just got two new ones as it happens.

Since you're all here btw, I presume that means you are going to talk about blowing all these bunkers to crap and blowing a hole through the three rings of defense around that base? Might wanna kill one of those NPCs btw, since we're dealing with AA guns at the moment.  Rock On.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/LtC Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]

Commander of Nazgul Squadron, Phoenix Wing and Training
Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

Post Number:  142
June 8, 2006 5:10:33 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I'm back. I've been unfortunately very busy with real life things-school, end of year projects, exams, recitals, papers, etc. If you wish to receive the full explanation on my disappearance, I can give it, but I think you get the idea. Anyways, I'm sorry I haven't posted on the wing story at all for a long time. I just went to start catching up, but my god, there are so many more posts now that it might just take me two days to catch up. Shazam or Art, if on of you could maybe post a summation or send me one, that would be most appreciated. Also, I see from your last post, that we have been basically deleted. I can understand that, since I don't think anyone has done anything. We are still in the story right? I mean, you didn't just kill off my character..

I can get posting again once I figure what the heck is going on. I apologize for my absense. As a note, I will be leaving in about two-three weeks for about a month, in which time I doubt I will have any internet access. Summer camp thing. Anyways, when that happens, I'll let you know, but you can place this character into reserves when that happens. Hopefully not until then, because I really want to get back into the story. It just might take me a day to catch up, or not if someone can tell me basically what has happened.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=

[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited June 9, 2006 5:51:59 PM)]
spacespeed9
ComNet Novice

spacespeed9

Post Number:  42
June 9, 2006 5:50:12 PM    View the profile of spacespeed9 
I'm barely around, as I'm not in a position to be able to make long posts. But I can still check in on the forums and occasionally make reports.

-----------------------
templar
ComNet Cadet

templar

Post Number:  221
June 18, 2006 4:53:33 AM    View the profile of templar 
Hey guys, schools over so now I can post whenever. Basicly I'm back. It's 3 in the morning though here, so I ight post tomarrow.

-----------------------
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  906
Total Posts:  1963
June 19, 2006 10:08:12 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alrighty, I'm back for good now.  Seems as though Hunter has to go on leave for nearly a month, and we haven't had any word from Chip, so I've come back to be Squadron Commander.

I won't be writing for Aegis until after the story is finished, but I will be monitoring the posting coming from you guys and the activity.  Why am I even saying you guys?  Looks like Templar and spacespeed are the only ones around.  I'll be sending messages to all people trying to save this thing.

Well, for my only two active pilots, Hunter and Templar, try to post as much as you can this week.  I don't know what you guys are doing in the story, so you will basically have to figure that out until we complete it next week or so.

Reports can just be dropped in my Inbox, preferably by thursday night so I can make out a report on friday to Shazam.  If anyone has any questions or comments, just leave em' here or give me a message in my inbox.

I really hope that we can save this squadon.  If either of you two can get in contact with past Aegis Squadron members, please tell them that we would love for them to come back and write with us again.

I don't even want to think about putting this squadron into the ESC until we have atleast two full flights of active members.  With the new recruits that are flooding in, that should happen in no time.  Shazam is going to be making the roster changes some time this morning so that we have some kind of idea of where everyone should go.

As of right now, Hunter will stay as XO of the squadron and flight two lead.  Templar, you are going to be my wingman in flight one, and we'll put spacespeed as Hunter's wingman in flight two.  With the new recruits, I'm going to fill in the rest of the two flights.

This is all kind of chaotic right now, I know, but please help out so that we can keep this squadron active.

God speed pilots

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

CMDR/WO2 Jaden Khaar/Aegis 1-1 (Aegis 1)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV) (CBV)

Commander of Aegis Squadron
Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

Post Number:  144
June 19, 2006 10:19:56 AM    View the profile of Hunter 
  The people who aren't mentioned above, and are thus basically AWOL, failed to respond to my check up. So, if you are thinking "This is totally unfair," it is fair. That check up/AWOL check was basically instigated by Shazam, so don't think I'm overstepping my XO powers. Plus, none of you have written on the story in a long time. Rusty, Templar, Space, I know you've been busy and you did reply to my check up, so that's why you are still here.

There is still one more mystery person who replied to my message but did it with an unknown e-mail address and no signature. As soon as you reply to my reply with who you are, you'll be added too, so don't worry.

It is sad to see Chip go, but even I haven't heard anything from him in a long time. Hopefully he is doing well at whatever he is doing. Also, even though these changes are happening here, don't write about it in the story. That wouldn't make logical sense. All these things would technically happen after the story in the timeline. Just wanted to make sure no one made that mistake.

As Jaden said, I will be leaving on Friday for a month of leave, so I hope you succeed in rebuilding the squadron while I'm gone Jaden. It would be great to come back to a thriving group. I'm not gone yet though, so expect a few posts on the story this week before I go. That's all from me. Go Aegis!

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=

Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2436
June 19, 2006 11:09:38 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Right- looks like i'll be adding the entire starfighter corps now...  *Blows off own head*  Needed remodeling anyways.

Well then- you heard it.  This is you're new commander: you will answer to him and all those above.  I'll do my best to get recruits in here pronto- it is your job to mold them and become a good example for them.  If you want this squadron strong- give it a good base.  What's your guys's motto btw?

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/LtC Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]

Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  907
June 19, 2006 11:37:27 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
I'll back track on the pages of when we created the motto a while back...I believe it was Hunter who thought it up anyways...

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

CMDR/WO2 Jaden Khaar/Aegis 1-1 (Aegis 1)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV) (CBV)

Leon
ComNet Cadet

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  225
Total Posts:  1091
June 19, 2006 1:11:22 PM    View the profile of Leon 
Congrats Jaden on becoming Squaron Commander

-----------------------
NightStalkers
TRP/LPC Leon/3SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
And so we go.
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  911
June 19, 2006 8:42:39 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Jeez..a recruit from the army.  It's no congrats man, and i don't want a congrats, I'm here to save a squadron in this place so that people don't have to be split up from their friends.  I know what it's like to be in a squadron when it goes down and you loose a person that you have been posting with for nearly a year.

/me nudges Shazam

I actually thought you were a new recruit in the navy and had been placed here.

Phyc out.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

Leon
ComNet Cadet

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  229
Total Posts:  1091
June 19, 2006 8:45:49 PM    View the profile of Leon 
Naw dude, this is Krius. I'm in Kaph squadron. Oh and sorry to hear that I hope everything goes well with you guys.

-----------------------
NightStalkers
TRP/LPC Leon/3SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
And so we go.
Raigen
ComNet Cadet

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  241
Total Posts:  1363
June 19, 2006 11:52:37 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Immmmmm baaaacccccck!

-----------------------
FM/SCRW Raigen/Aegis 3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (VC:B)
Japheth
ComNet Overlord

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar
[VE-NAVY] Fleet Admiral
[VE-VEHC] Fleet Admiral*

Post Number:  1800
Total Posts:  2517
  RE: Recent Aegis AWOLs
June 20, 2006 1:58:15 AM    View the profile of Japheth 
NOTICE

If you are/were a member of Aegis Squadron that was AWOLed on June 19 and desire to remain a member of the Vast Empire Navy and Aegis Squadron PLEASE notify Jaden, Shazam, and/or myself so that we can get you put back on the roster. Due to the entire starfighter corps section being deleted and not having a backup of Aegis's roster, many members were simply AWOLed as it was observed that activity was low anyhow. HOWEVER, if you intend to return to activity in Aegis Squadron you will be reinstated at your old rank and position immediately and without question. This offer is only good for TEN DAYS (until June 29), after which time you will be considered AWOL as normal.

-----------------------
Admiral Japheth Cappadocious, Krath Templar
Naval Commander in Chief, Captain of the mSSD Atrus
Headmaster of the Dark Jedi Order Academy
-----------------------
NCC/FAD Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-1/Alpha 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=MA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[BRC][LSM][MC:1][KC:OC][IGCx2][MoHx2]
HM/KT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-3/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE/[SoY][EoP]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2444
June 20, 2006 9:57:12 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Just added you to the Roster as Aegis Seven- Report to Commander Jaden immedietly.  Rock On.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

spacespeed9
ComNet Novice

spacespeed9

Post Number:  43
June 20, 2006 2:22:09 PM    View the profile of spacespeed9 
I'll be back after this week, hopefully with a new post.

-----------------------
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  914
June 22, 2006 11:28:18 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright, since I haven't been here, do any of you know how to get ahold of rusty or do I have to track him down myself?

Btw, DJ234 needs to be placed under my flight in the aegis roster.

Thanks

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

DJ234
ComNet Member

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  610
Total Posts:  794
June 22, 2006 11:41:17 AM    View the profile of DJ234 
Thanks Jaden for putting me in Aegis. Im sure it will be an honor to work with you guys in the future, ill be posting quite a bit to make up for my absence.

-----------------------
I think war might be God's way of teaching us geography~Paul Rodriguez

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
- Sun Tzu
----------------------
FM/PO2 DJ234/Aegis-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) [VC:B]
Gaming Reporter/G-Rep DJ234/G-Reporter: 3/Gaming Division/VE/VET
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  917
June 22, 2006 12:43:10 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Roster as of now is this with our active members:

Aegis Squadron Equipment: TIE Interceptors
Motto: Lifetakers and Heartbreakers

Flight 1

1 : Squadron Commander : Warrant Officer 2nd Class Jaden

2 : Flight Member : Petty Officer 1st Class Hunter

3 : Flight Member : Leading Crewman templar

4 : Flight Member : Senior Crewman Raigen

Flight 2

5 : Squadron Exec Officer : Petty Officer 2nd Class DJ234

6 : Flight Member : Leading Crewman spacespeed9

7 : Flight Member : Senior Crewman Raigen

8 : Flight Member : TBA

Flight 3

9 : Flight Leader : TBA

10 : Flight Member : TBA

11 : Flight Member : TBA

12 : Flight Member : TBA

I'm still contacting Rustichuk and Zharyn.  Like I said, if any of you talk to them on msn or through the vast empire let me know and also tell them that they need to send me a message if they want to stay around.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  918
June 22, 2006 12:50:06 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright, another subject we need to tend to is getting to know eachothers characters in flight and in the character development posts.  I want everyone to get their bios up and going and to read eachothers bio's and start posting on the aegis character development subject on the storyboard so we can all get to know our characters better.

I want to see everyone with a good bio by Monday.  Let me know if you can't make that date for some reason.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

DJ234
ComNet Member

DJ234

Post Number:  613
June 22, 2006 12:50:57 AM    View the profile of DJ234 
as i said before Jaden thank you for the XO position it may only be temporary but i will do everything i can to not let you guys down.

B.T.W i think i should up date my bio havent done that in a while
-----------------------

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
- Sun Tzu
----------------------
XO/FL/PO2 DJ234/Aegis-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) [VC:B]
[This message has been edited by DJ234 (edited June 22, 2006 12:52:10 AM)]
Hunter
ComNet Initiate

Hunter

Post Number:  148
June 22, 2006 1:01:02 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I won't be able to Jaden. I leave tomorrow. I'll get right on that when I return though. It seems unfortunate that I have to leave right when you may need me the most, but nothing I can do to change that. I'm not certain if I'll be able to get one last post out tonight before I go. Oh well.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=

DJ234
ComNet Member

DJ234

Post Number:  614
June 22, 2006 7:09:54 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
Have fun Hunter. I'll be sure to do everything you would normally do.

-----------------------

- Sun Tzu
----------------------
XO/FL/PO2 DJ234/Aegis-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) [VC:B]
templar
ComNet Cadet

templar

Post Number:  223
June 23, 2006 2:18:04 AM    View the profile of templar 
Wait your our ships aren't bombers anymore? We've got interceptors?

-----------------------
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Aegis Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:57:43 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 236  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >