Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Brigadier General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3191
Total Posts:  7772
  RE: Drill Squad
May 28, 2005 10:48:29 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
If you need to post your bios, do so now.

And yes, if you require help, you will get assistance. You will get constructive criticism anyway.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/BG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE [VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
KnightWind
ComNet n00b

KnightWind

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  14
Total Posts:  223
May 28, 2005 10:53:00 PM    View the profile of KnightWind 
I am content with my avatar and I would like to explain a few things about it, just incase anyone asks what significance that avatar has to me and this life I chose.

Alone on the rooftops where I lie in wait, not fully understanding whats to come.
The purple sky represents a different view of the world around me while the lighting gives off its omonecent feel.

-----------------------
In the darkest of night he stands alone
Watching, waiting, learning.
Before you realize it your already stone
Your heart as cold as the ground.
He stands over you, cleaning his silent blade.
The knight grows tiresome
He must find new game.
KnightWind
ComNet n00b

KnightWind

Post Number:  15
May 28, 2005 10:56:06 PM    View the profile of KnightWind 
Ok Cosmic....here goes nothing

Antifarea, third planet of the Anirealm system.Dark, vast and full of danger, AntiFarea has become a haven for smugglers, wanted men, and the AntiLite Market. It seemed that AntiFareas destiny was to be the heart of a vile rebellious beast. Order was obsolete on this dank planet. Its inhabitants traveled from every inch of the galaxy, which included places I never heard of. It would be this very place where evil came to hide their troubles then leave to create more.
I was just a little kid, no more than twelve and had been living on the streets for nearly four years. I can still remember waking up each morning to the site of radiation filters, changing their cycles and releasing the poisonous gasses into the air by the gallons. It was about that time each morning that I would start my self-appointed job. It had taken me three years to get it down right but I was finally one of the best pickpockets in the neighborhood where I lived. I had my fair share of close encounters and my fair share of punishment for my crimes. To me, taking a few Antilian credits didn't seem as horrible as everyone else made it seem. There was more money slipping through the presidents' hands than any Galactic Bank in and around our solar system. It was hard keeping up with current events. Something was always changing; weather it was a new president promising peace and order, or even a new set of laws to follow. In either case the people never believed or followed much of the laws. The new presidents were usually paid to just sit there and if they opened their mouths they would have to worry about talking anymore.
I had just finished buying myself something to eat that morning, with the money I got from my latest pawn, when I turned the corner and came face to face with Xelqin. Xelqin never liked his name, on the streets he was known as KnightAura because he seemed to drift in and out with the radiation currents. We had always thought that he was some kind of species no one on AntiFarea has heard of, even though he looks perfectly human. He on the other hand had always tried to get me killed or worse, arrested because he thought that if I were gone he would take over the neighborhood. His intentions never made much sense to me.
I was never the one to act like a leader because that city meant nothing to me. The children that lived in our sector followed me mainly, I thought, because I had a meal almost everyday. We ended up making a small gang, KnightAura managed to include himself but I didn't care. They seemed desperate, and did everything they could to keep together. I remember a couple of times when KnightFire and KnightMare would break into the confinement area that was built by the "police"(members of the AntiLite market who are paid to keep anyone and anything out of their business) to rescue some of the kids on our block. The crimes were small, such as pickpocket the wrong person, steal some Antilian Jurdice (a tasty snack on our planet), or wonder off into a bad sector that most stayed away from. Whatever the case may have been, the Antilites punished us anyway. That's how things worked for us. We would steal, get caught, then escape. That was my way of life, until one normal day for me turned into one an unlucky day of events.

Dont kill me to badly.
KnightWind

-----------------------
He must find new game.
[This message has been edited by KnightWind (edited May 28, 2005 11:02:22 PM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3192
May 28, 2005 11:17:14 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Besides the fact that there are several areas in the text where you should have spaces after punctation marks (periods, etc.)... wow. Knight, that was one of the most well thought-out bios I have seen in a long time. I especially liked how you tied in the "special names" for the more-experienced thieves (KnightFire, etc.) and thus explaining how you chose your own Callsign. I also liked how you ended the bio - you didn't hit the nail right on the head and come out with a big "THE END", but instead you left it to the audience to figure out what happened to you; you left it in mystery, but with an implication that you were caught by the authorities, and hence your presence here in the Empire.

Very well done. I'm extremely impressed.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/BG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
KnightWind
ComNet n00b

KnightWind

Post Number:  16
May 28, 2005 11:28:01 PM    View the profile of KnightWind 
Thanks alot Cosmic.

I didn't know if I should have continued the bio or not, but this sounds good enough for me. I'll see where I need the corrections and then I guess that will make me one step closer to going up ^

KnightWind

-----------------------
He must find new game.
KnightWind
ComNet n00b

KnightWind

Post Number:  17
May 28, 2005 11:35:11 PM    View the profile of KnightWind 
Antifarea, third planet of the Anirealm system. Dark, vast and full of danger, AntiFarea has become a haven for smugglers, wanted men, and the AntiLite Market. It seemed that AntiFareas' destiny was to be the heart of a vile rebellious beast. Order was obsolete on this dank planet. Its inhabitants traveled from every inch of the galaxy, which included places I never heard of. It would be this very place where evil came to hide their troubles then leave to create more.
I was just a little kid, no more than twelve and had been living on the streets for nearly four years. I can still remember waking up each morning to the site of radiation filters, changing their cycles and releasing the poisonous gasses into the air by the gallons. It was about that time each morning that I would start my self-appointed job. It had taken me three years to get it down right but I was finally one of the best pickpockets in the neighborhood where I lived. I had my fair share of close encounters, and my fair share of punishment for my crimes. To me, taking a few Antilian credits didn't seem as horrible as everyone else made it seem. There was more money slipping through the presidents' hands than any Galactic Bank in and around our solar system. It was hard keeping up with current events. Something was always changing, weather it was a new president promising peace and order, or even a new set of laws to follow. In either case the people never believed or followed much of the laws. The new presidents were usually paid to just sit there and if they opened their mouths they would have to worry about talking anymore.
I had just finished buying myself something to eat that morning, with the money I got from my latest pawn, when I turned the corner and came face to face with Xelqin. Xelqin never liked his name, on the streets he was known as KnightAura because he seemed to drift in and out with the radiation currents. We had always thought that he was some kind of species no one on AntiFarea has heard of, even though he looks perfectly human. He on the other hand had always tried to get me killed or worse, arrested because he thought that if I were gone he would take over the neighborhood. His intentions never made much sense to me.
I was never the one to act like a leader because that city meant nothing to me. The children that lived in our sector followed me mainly, I thought, because I had a meal almost everyday. We ended up making a small gang, KnightAura managed to include himself but I didn't care. They seemed desperate, and did everything they could to keep together. I remember a couple of times when KnightFire and KnightMare would break into the confinement area that was built by the "police",(members of the AntiLite market who are paid to keep anyone and anything out of their business), to rescue some of the kids on our block. The crimes were small, such as pickpocket the wrong person, steal some Antilian Jurdice (a tasty snack on our planet), or wonder off into a bad sector that most stayed away from. Whatever the case may have been, the Antilites punished us anyway. That's how things worked for us. We would steal, get caught, then escape. That was my way of life, until one normal day for me turned into one an unlucky day of events.

If I'm still missing things then I'm blind. lol
KnightWind

-----------------------
He must find new game.
[This message has been edited by KnightWind (edited May 28, 2005 11:35:42 PM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3195
May 28, 2005 11:35:16 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
The way you ended it was good. It'll make for some very interesting character development stories.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
KnightWind
ComNet n00b

KnightWind

Post Number:  18
May 28, 2005 11:37:25 PM    View the profile of KnightWind 
I guess you'r right.
That during a mission I might end up crossing paths with my past.

I guess thats my offical bio folks.

KnightWind

-----------------------
He must find new game.
Squall
ComNet Member

Squall

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  471
Total Posts:  635
May 28, 2005 11:38:02 PM    View the profile of Squall 
Awesome Bio Knight, I loved it.  And is that Vincent from FFVII in your avatar?  Because I don't think that I have seen that particular one before...

-----------------------
Squall Lionheart
Lance Corporal
*DarkDragoons*
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
----------------------
TRP/LCPL Squall/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR] [EWI]
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3196
May 28, 2005 11:38:28 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Try this:
-----------

Antifarea, third planet of the Anirealm system. Dark, vast and full of danger, AntiFarea has become a haven for smugglers, wanted men, and the AntiLite Market. It seemed that AntiFareas' destiny was to be the heart of a vile rebellious beast. Order was obsolete on this dank planet. Its inhabitants traveled from every inch of the galaxy, which included places I never heard of. It would be this very place where evil came to hide their troubles then leave to create more.

I was just a little kid, no more than twelve and had been living on the streets for nearly four years. I can still remember waking up each morning to the site of radiation filters, changing their cycles and releasing the poisonous gasses into the air by the gallons. It was about that time each morning that I would start my self-appointed job. It had taken me three years to get it down right but I was finally one of the best pickpockets in the neighborhood where I lived. I had my fair share of close encounters, and my fair share of punishment for my crimes. To me, taking a few Antilian credits didn't seem as horrible as everyone else made it seem. There was more money slipping through the presidents' hands than any Galactic Bank in and around our solar system. It was hard keeping up with current events. Something was always changing, weather it was a new president promising peace and order, or even a new set of laws to follow. In either case the people never believed or followed much of the laws. The new presidents were usually paid to just sit there and if they opened their mouths they would have to worry about talking anymore.

I was never the one to act like a leader because that city meant nothing to me. The children that lived in our sector followed me mainly, I thought, because I had a meal almost everyday. We ended up making a small gang, KnightAura managed to include himself but I didn't care. They seemed desperate, and did everything they could to keep together. I remember a couple of times when KnightFire and KnightMare would break into the confinement area that was built by the "police" (members of the AntiLite market who are paid to keep anyone and anything out of their business) to rescue some of the kids on our block. The crimes were small, such as pickpocket the wrong person, stealing some Antilian Jurdice (a tasty snack on our planet), or wonder off into a bad sector that most stayed away from. Whatever the case may have been, the Antilites punished us anyway. That's how things worked for us. We would steal, get caught, then escape.

That was my way of life, until one normal day for me turned into one an unlucky day of events.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
KnightWind
ComNet n00b

KnightWind

Post Number:  19
May 28, 2005 11:42:22 PM    View the profile of KnightWind 
Emerging from the darkness of the room, the sunlight shining brightly over head, he understands that his time was well spent and the he must not feel sorrow for moving on because he will be doing great things one day...

I'm in Lancer.

-----------------------
He must find new game.
KnightWind
ComNet n00b

KnightWind

Post Number:  20
May 28, 2005 11:45:52 PM    View the profile of KnightWind 
Thanks Squall,

Yes its Vincent. That is when he was in Clouds hometown of Nibelheim. When I first found this picture of Vincent I fell in love with it.

Thanks for the editing tips cosmic, I hope I can still post with you guys on occasions.

-----------------------
He must find new game.
Darr-Rann
ComNet n00b

The Vast Empire  [ARMY]

Post Number:  2
Total Posts:  1587
May 29, 2005 1:15:55 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 

Name: Darr-Rann

Place of Birth: Corellia

Physical Description: Blue eyes, Dark blond hair, 5'11", Strong build, Has scar running down beside his left eye from a fight with a New Republic officer, Has a Imperial logo tattoed on his right shoulder.

History: Born on the planet of Corellia, he was a supporter of the Empire (The galaxy needs a powerful government). He despises the Rebels and their brutal tactics (Destroying the Death stars and a third of the fleet, barbaric). He joined a republic resistance but then later joined the ranks of the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps. He quickly completed his basic training and recieved his LoR. He is planning to become a Combat Medic, and is hoping to join the Lancer Squad, to fight along side his friend Yillis, who recruited him to the Corps.

Personality: He Is usually even tempered, but will fight Republic Soldiers and those who appose the empire with a passion. He is friendly to other Imperials and is dedicated to his career.

Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3197
May 29, 2005 2:57:52 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Haha. Very interesting, Darr. Haven't seen anyone, really, put the Rebels in that perspective yet (Rebels being barbaric, etc.).

Well done.

*Get's into his best Yoda voice*

Be put in Lancer, you will.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3204
May 30, 2005 12:30:02 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Just an update...

Working on Drill's site. Coming along nicely methinks. I'll put up a url to show you guys how the site is coming along once I get everything in order.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Hellra
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  3141
May 31, 2005 1:56:14 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
I know i posted it before on the a single post, im gonna delete it

Name: Hellen Le Clerque

Callsign: Hellra

Height: 1,53 m

Weight: 55 kg

Hairclour: dark blonde

Eye colour: Blue, changes to dark blue when angry.

Loves history, writing, drawing, and maritial arts

Any scars or tatoo's: three scars, over her left arm, one she recieved from an fight with smuggler in space, one recieved from an animal on her home planet, and one she made her self in remembrence of her old life.

Personality: Well, lets get one thing straight here, she hates it when people lie, you can ensure a death penalty if you provoke her.

In reality is Hellra a bit of a pushover.{still has a temper} But she never hesitate to fight and stand up for her friends.

One thing she is known for except her energetic personality and temper is her bravery. Her walk doesn't express the word fear. But she is deathly afraid of rats and cockroaches.

History:Hellra...a nick name found for Hellen found by her friends due to her temper that rivals hell in their eyes.

Hellra is born on a odinary planet, a planet like Earth...
Busy cities, a constant noise created by the anoying technolgies they call cars and radios. And of course the country sides and valleys{filled with rain forests} which is rare to find seeing as the planet is already so over populated.

Hellen or Hellra has a younger brother and a older sister. As she much as she loves them, as equaly she hates to be compared to them. On days like those she flee's from her house, from her family shadows to the welcoming shadows of the forests, if she is lucky it rains. Hellra despised the sun and the light that emits from it. She takes to the habit of wearing dark glasses improving her sight in the dark but blinds her in the light when she takes the glasses off. with most of her time spent in the forest looking for adventure she improves her smell and hearing. She can sneak up on animals like an shadow.

After yet another row with her mother Hellra runs away from home believing that she is a orphan which her father denies the whole time. Instead of just fleeing to forests that she usualy flees to, she fled into the galaxy with it's milion stars and planets that graces Earth's nights on daily basis.

She wanders through space, alone, miserable and lost.

She became facinated by the dark literaly and figurativly.
Hellra realises if she steps to the darker side of life, it may be the last steps she takes. Demons huanted her dreams turning it to nightmares. Who were they? Were they a product of her unfuation with the dark?

Realising this Hellra fought against it and is still fighting it today as she doesn't realise maybe it is her own demons she is fighting....

In her travels Hellra stumbles across Vast Empire, she joins without second thought in hope of finding a home find herself, to protect other and still have an adventure...

Hope that was okay, and knight wind, nice biography, Cosmic told me to read yours...
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited May 31, 2005 2:26:39 PM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3220
May 31, 2005 2:17:47 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
A definate improvement over the last. The one thing I did notice was this:

"Instead of just fleeing to forests that she usualy flees to, she flees into the galaxy with it's milion stars and planets that graces Earth's nights on daily basis."

Other than that, it looks good. Great job.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3221
May 31, 2005 2:18:09 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Rommel and Ben have been added to Drill.

Welcome, boys.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Hellra
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  9
Total Posts:  3141
May 31, 2005 2:27:11 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
thanks, i corrected the mistake
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3225
May 31, 2005 2:30:48 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Check your email.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
KnightWind
ComNet Novice

KnightWind

Post Number:  26
May 31, 2005 7:33:26 PM    View the profile of KnightWind 
Don't kill me for dropping in guys I just wanted to say hi.
Welcome everyone who enters Drill, Cos is a  cool SL

KnightWind

-----------------------
He must find new game.
Yillis
ComNet Novice

Yillis

Post Number:  43
Total Posts:  1598
May 31, 2005 7:43:08 PM    View the profile of Yillis 
I'll second that. cos i wuv you
i mean..
/me briskly walks away

-----------------------
Private First Class Yillis
-=Lancer Squad=-
TRP/PFC Yillis/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM]
KnightWind
ComNet Novice

KnightWind

Post Number:  32
June 1, 2005 7:38:27 PM    View the profile of KnightWind 
On forums like these I like to use astrics (spelling wrong I think) *, to indicate actions.

*Proudly flaunts his novice post ranking*

-----------------------
He must find new game.
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3239
June 2, 2005 1:41:01 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
All of those in Drill who have not yet completed their bios, do so now. Sooner you get it done, the sooner I can place you in active duty squads.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Tay'Ren Vai
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  2
Total Posts:  7
June 2, 2005 2:00:31 PM    View the profile of Tay'Ren Vai 
Name:  Tay'Ren Vai

Height:  2m
Weight:  100 kg
Eye: Brown (dark)
Hair: Brown (dark)

Physical Features:  Tay'Ren has the traditional scarring of a Zabrak male on his face.  His horns peek out from his shaved head, and his eyes seem sunken from his experience.  His skin is pale, grayish, and seems to sag from his face.

Personality:  Tay'Ren is silent and stoic, preferring to act rather than talk.  Due to the underlying racism of the Imperial ranks, he avoids other people for fear of their hatred or dislike.  He likes combat, if his training is any indicator, and does not shy from a fight, as his training record shows.

History:  Tay'Ren comes from Iridonia, and his family were a line of well-to-do merchants. He grew up comfortably, without having what people would consider "a lot," his parents would not allow extravagance, but he had what he needed.  He was happy, safe, and most importantly, sheltered from the racism of the new Empire.  He had two brothers, whom he idolized, but they ended up as fighters and delinquents and later fell in with the Rebellion.  They were both killed within months.  He learned to hate the Rebels after that.

From the time he was six, he went to a mostly human school and did not get along well with the human students, learning anew of the racism some people felt.  He fought often and was sent to a military school.  It was slightly less than orthodox and he thrived there, where he was encouraged to fight to settle his problems.  He did, and he gained the respect of his teachers, both for his willingness to take his problems head-on, and his penchant for having excellent grades in any and every class he took, from strategy to combat training.

Due to his grades and test scores there, he got a free ride to the Planetary Army Training Academy.  He stayed there for months, progressing quickly through the ranks of Officer Training.  His fellow Zabrak, whom he had not associated with due to his schooling, loved and respected him as an officer.  During his third year at the Planetary Academy, he was drafted into the Imperial Academy.  He lost his chances of being an officer on Iridonia, (if he had graduated, his commission could have been commuted) but he felt serving in the Imperial Army was the type of honor he could give it up for.
[This message has been edited by Tay'Ren Vai (edited June 2, 2005 3:40:13 PM)]
Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  430
Total Posts:  1338
June 2, 2005 2:11:42 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
That looks nice. The history might need a little more length, but the grammer and spelling look good. I also like how you incorporated the non-human dislike that is still felt in the Imperial Remnant.

-----------------------
Senior Sergeant Kairo
Squad Leader
*DarkDragoons*

SL/SR.SGT Kairo/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [CDS][BoA][CoR]
Trooper512
ComNet n00b

Trooper512

Post Number:  14
Total Posts:  33
June 2, 2005 3:27:40 PM    View the profile of Trooper512 
Sir Cosmic...i dont wish to seem pushy but  inever recived an e-mail for the squad u will be put in...forgive my rudeness sir...*salutes*

-----------------------
all the enemies i have slain have not been in my name, but the norm of the emporer LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE
Shakey
ComNet Cadet

Shakey

[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  221
Total Posts:  268
June 2, 2005 3:54:57 PM    View the profile of Shakey 
...He'll get to it Trooper. Don't worry about it. You might actually be in one, I'll check the roster.

-----------------------
-=Lancer Squad=-

Cosmic's pet

TRP/PFC Shakey/2SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [LoR]
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3241
June 2, 2005 4:50:51 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Very good, Tay. Well done.

And sorry about that, Trooper512. Thought I had done that a while ago.

Think I'm losing my head here. :P I'll place you in a squad immediatley.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Trooper512
ComNet n00b

Trooper512

Post Number:  15
Total Posts:  33
June 3, 2005 1:47:51 AM    View the profile of Trooper512 
Thank you sir  iam honored to join lancer squad...*salutes*

-----------------------
all the enemies i have slain have not been in my name, but the name of the emporer LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper SquadNet > Drill Squad  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:46:14 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 153  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >