Hunter
ComNet Cadet

Hunter

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  205
Total Posts:  207
  RE: Nazgul Topic
April 7, 2007 4:55:05 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
Hey Everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm putting Hunter into reserves or whatever the Navy has for an indeterminate amount of time. Was fun writing with you, but with the time I do get on the VE, I plan on using that for more Kairo writing. I'll still see you on IRC.

-----------------------
NazgulSquadron
Senior Chief Petty Officer Hunter

FM/SCPO Hunter/Nazgul 6/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (VC:B)

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
You may forget the past, but it always has a way of haunting your future.
Men can die, but a symbol is eternal.
Evil_Clown
ComNet Initiate

Evil_Clown

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  105
Total Posts:  115
April 9, 2007 1:55:17 PM    View the profile of Evil_Clown 
Oh, if anyone's interested, we're now five posts ahead of Kaph.

Than's keeping score, BTW.

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]

[-=Phoenix Wing=-]

FM/SCRW Delia "Evil Clown" Cael/Nazgul 3-2/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)[SoA]

"So tell the judge I'm ready for the vases.
I'll dance in their faces when the guitar sounds.
Won't be long, I won't be gone.
Been leaning towards the shadows all along.
Tokijin
ComNet Initiate

Tokijin

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  142
Total Posts:  258
April 9, 2007 3:42:53 PM    View the profile of Tokijin 
Hey guys. I've been following the story and I must say, things are going well and I'm quite interested in the whole story line. But one thing I have been noticed is the way you portray other characters in your own post. When someone has another character do something or say something that is totally contradictory to the personality of their character, it gets slightly confusing and it tends to not flow well. It's very important to learn the personality traits of those around you so you can produce a good story that won't confuse it's readers. Now, a suggestion of mine is to go ahead and read the bios of the other squad members and pay close attention to any dialogue in people's posts. This way you can learn more about each other's characters so you can further improve the quality of your writing.

You guys are doing excellent and the story and reading your posts makes me want to join up with Nazgul again. Keep up the good work.

-----------------------
TECH/CPO Tokijin/Phoenix Wing/Str Doashim/1FL/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [BWC] [VC:B]

[This message has been edited by Tokijin (edited April 9, 2007 3:44:29 PM)]
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  494
Total Posts:  860
April 10, 2007 5:35:44 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
I never knew disabled fighters could fly.

Also, Clown - I knew I said not to edit too much, but if you're going to make a second post, I'd rather you just add the section into your last post (this is of course assuming that no one else has posted, hence the 'double post' thingy). Just so you know, and I will move it for you since I'm around and unbusy.

-----------------------
SC/WO2/Trevor Evenson/Nazgul 1(1-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[VC:B][LSM][BRC][SWC][GWC]

The VEN`s #1 writer as of ESC `06

Clearly Canadian!
Evil_Clown
ComNet Initiate

Evil_Clown

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  106
April 11, 2007 10:48:08 AM    View the profile of Evil_Clown 
No comment.

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]

[-=Phoenix Wing=-]

FM/SCRW Delia "Evil Clown" Cael/Nazgul 3-2/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)[SoA]

[This message has been edited by Evil_Clown (edited April 11, 2007 10:51:51 AM)]
Darius
ComNet Member

Darius

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  356
Total Posts:  367
April 14, 2007 9:41:14 PM    View the profile of Darius 
How about I put a post in tomorrow and get this story moving?  Sounds like a good idea because it almost hasn't been touched in a week.  I would and should now...but I'm dead tired (busy guy as you all know).  So, I'll see if I can propel the story a bit tomorrow?

-----------------------
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men to do nothing. --Edmund Burke
-----------------------
FL/CWO Darius Pursius/Nazgul 2-1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B] [*CB*] [GWC]
Evil_Clown
ComNet Initiate

Evil_Clown

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  107
April 15, 2007 10:26:59 AM    View the profile of Evil_Clown 
Go for it.

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]

[-=Phoenix Wing=-]

Sol
ComNet n00b

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  12
Total Posts:  74
April 15, 2007 1:42:16 PM    View the profile of Sol 
I have been informed that I am to be placed in Nazgul Squadron.  Hello to all.

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
Darius
ComNet Member

Darius

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  358
Total Posts:  367
April 15, 2007 9:49:55 PM    View the profile of Darius 
Welcome to Nazgul.  I'm going to assume you'll be in my flight (since they abandoned me), which would make me your flight leader...if Trevor decides that how it's going to work.

-----------------------
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men to do nothing. --Edmund Burke
-----------------------
FL/CWO Darius Pursius/Nazgul 2-1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B] [*CB*] [GWC]
Tokijin
ComNet Initiate

Tokijin

Post Number:  146
April 16, 2007 11:33:06 AM    View the profile of Tokijin 
Welcome to Nazgul Sol!!! : D. . . I'm not actually in Nazgul at the moment, but I'll be back soon, so I look forward to writing with you.

*Toki gives Sol a welcome cookie and wanders off*

-----------------------
TECH/CPO Tokijin/Phoenix Wing/Str Doashim/1FL/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [BWC] [VC:B]

Sol
ComNet n00b

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  13
April 16, 2007 2:09:17 PM    View the profile of Sol 
Mmmmm... food will get you far with me....

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

Post Number:  497
April 16, 2007 7:05:52 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
Welcome Sol. I'll edit this post in two hours when I get back...heh heh...

-----------------------
SC/WO2/Trevor Evenson/Nazgul 1(1-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[VC:B][LSM][BRC][SWC][GWC]

Clearly Canadian!
Sol
ComNet n00b

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  16
April 17, 2007 5:30:43 PM    View the profile of Sol 
So what exactly am I supposed to be doing now?

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
Casca
ComNet n00b

Casca

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  18
Total Posts:  240
April 17, 2007 9:12:57 PM    View the profile of Casca 
<=Leave!

-----------------------
[-=Venom Squadron=-]
TRN/CRW Casca "Black Curse" Phennir/Venom Squadron 1-2/2nd Vast Imperial Starfighter Wing/ISD-II Devastator Platform Saratoga/2VENF OFF/VEN/VE[VC:B][BWC]
Tokijin
ComNet Initiate

Tokijin

Post Number:  147
April 17, 2007 9:32:07 PM    View the profile of Tokijin 
Sol, you caught them in the middle of the story. I'm pretty sure you might just have to wait until they can write you in at some point.

-----------------------

Sol
ComNet n00b

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  17
April 18, 2007 6:46:25 PM    View the profile of Sol 
Nahhh... I think I'll just wait for the next go-round, I don't want to mess up the story any with a random appearance. If they had just started it, I prolly would have written myself in, but it looks like they're well into it.  I'll just sit tight then.

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

Post Number:  498
April 19, 2007 6:02:51 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
Gear up, bud. I'll write you in either tonight or tomorrow night (I'm busy tonight but I'll do my best to fit in a post.). I doubt you'll mess things up, I'll just find someone to kill off and send you up...or...I dunno, I'll think of something. You could give it a shot if you wanted, maybe be a recruit assigned to Nazgul (just like normal) and be in the cantina on Abrae or something, then get called out to give us a hand earlier then planned. Maybe you were to be assigned at the end of the mission but get called in early, or you run into Darius or something.

Anyways, next week I start training for the Alberta Skills competition (i think) so I'll more likely just be overseeing the story with posts on Fridays. Luckily I'm only going to be 'gone' for 2 weeks. Not to bad.

Keep up the good work.

EDIT: Actually, my post is going to be held back until I get an answer or two.

Question one - How come the techs were killed, and which ones were killed? The ones who were supposed to be disabling the fighters? If so, how come the scientists who were overseeing the test weren't killed to, and how did these techs managed to get killed in broad daylight under the supervision of a small army of scientists and possibly a quartet of pilots (depend son when they were killed).

Question two - Are Jen and Azpeth (I believe that's who Nazgul 4 was) dead?

Question three - If so, who gave the order to kill them off? It's sort of an unwritten rule that player characters aren't to be killed off unless an order is given. Clown, I know you didn't know this, but you also can't be sure that those two people didn't plan to return and had let me know in private of a leave or temporary absence. If you didn't kill them off and I misunderstood the post, I'm sorry for misunderstanding, it just wasn't clear to me.

Question four - Since when does my character scream out when a pilot is killed? Trevor isn't much of an outward person during flight. He might be terribly pissed about losing a pilot, but screaming would be beyond him. He'd more just grit his teeth and put the anger to use, flying a tiny bit more erraticaly than normal.

Question five - Since when is one of the 'senior' pilots in the Navy going to have the crap being kicked out of his fighter. Yes, we're up against people at about the skill level of the senior Nazgul pilots, in more advanced craft, but they don't just make people SC's because they've been around a long time. Some piloting skill is involved, and I'm pretty sure I'd be putting up a decent fight rather then getting an inch away from becoming debris myself. You're still new, but part of that new-ness is having to sit back a minute and make sure things are as close as possible to being spot on when representing someone elses character.

You're new, I'm not mad, just a little annoyed. You do quite well keeping up the reporting, and I'm glad for that. It's just your writing could use a bit of work when it comes to certain areas. I notice that Delia has 44% shields, but somehow the second most experianced combat pilot in Nazgul (and the majority of the active navy, Darius has more 'experiance' than myself in combat situations) is getting his fighter torn to bits. I dunno about you, but it doesn't nessicarily seem completely logical. Yes, we're against good opponents who are concentrating on our better pilots. Yes, this does mean that they won't try as hard for the weaker pilots, yet. That doesn't mean that our good pilots are going to get totally walked all over and raped by our opponents. Am I being clear?

Yeah, it seems rude of me to act like this, and it probably seems like I'm being an ass. I admit, I'm focusing right now on trying to straighten things out in the story rather than focusing on being a complete sweetheart. If you can give me good answers for the questions I have, then that's fine and I won't ask you to change anything/much. If not, I'll ask you to change some things. I'll also offer you any help you need though, most days I can be found on IRC from 6pm-8pm EST and then again from 10pm-11:45pm EST. I'm not to difficult to get ahold of.

Thank you for looking through that, I'd appreciate answers before you go and change your post though.

-----------------------

Clearly Canadian!
[This message has been edited by Trevor Evenson (edited April 20, 2007 8:12:35 PM)]
Sol
ComNet n00b

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  20
April 21, 2007 9:05:57 AM    View the profile of Sol 
Sorry I haven't given you any sort of reply before now, I caught some sort of crap at school and am only now well enough to leave the confines of my bed.  I'll get going on the story...

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
Evil_Clown
ComNet Initiate

Evil_Clown

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  117
April 21, 2007 1:32:06 PM    View the profile of Evil_Clown 
"Question one - How come the techs were killed, and which ones were killed? The ones who were supposed to be disabling the fighters?"

No, the ones who went out for beer and chips.

What do you think?

"If so, how come the scientists who were overseeing the test weren't killed to, and how did these techs managed to get killed in broad daylight under the supervision of a small army of scientists and possibly a quartet of pilots (depend son when they were killed)"

Gee, I didn't know Nazgul pilots could frickin' bi-locate, Vast Imperial scientists neither.

How the hell are Darius and company supposed to be in the armory and on the field watching the techs?

How are the scientists supposed to be in the control room and on the field at the same time?!

Gee, I'm just so clueless, even if I'd been a fan since before you were a bad idea in your daddy's head.

"Question two - Are Jen and Azpeth (I believe that's who Nazgul 4 was) dead?"

No.

"Question three - If so, who gave the order to kill them off? It's sort of an unwritten rule that player characters aren't to be killed off unless an order is given. Clown, I know you didn't know this, but you also can't be sure that those two people didn't plan to return and had let me know in private of a leave or temporary absence. If you didn't kill them off and I misunderstood the post, I'm sorry for misunderstanding, it just wasn't clear to me."

That happens a lot to you, don't it?

"Question four - Since when does my character scream out when a pilot is killed? Trevor isn't much of an outward person during flight. He might be terribly pissed about losing a pilot, but screaming would be beyond him. He'd more just grit his teeth and put the anger to use, flying a tiny bit more erraticaly than normal."

Well, if you'd frickin' post more than once or twice, I'd know that, wouldn't I?

Oh, I forgot, your little teenage life is consuming all your time, same with the other teenies and twenty-somethings who'd rather spend their time here playing vid games and posting on other parts of the ComNet, I'm soooo frickin' sorry.

"Question five - Since when is one of the 'senior' pilots in the Navy going to have the crap being kicked out of his fighter. Yes, we're up against people at about the skill level of the senior Nazgul pilots, in more advanced craft, but they don't just make people SC's because they've been around a long time."

They don't?! Gee, In every RW military I've seen, it's all politics and a matter of who's fluffing whom.

"Some piloting skill is involved, and I'm pretty sure I'd be putting up a decent fight rather then getting an inch away from becoming debris myself. You're still new, but part of that new-ness is having to sit back a minute and make sure things are as close as possible to being spot on when representing someone elses character."

Gee, I thought you were putting up a decent fight.

"You're new, I'm not mad, just a little annoyed. You do quite well keeping up the reporting, and I'm glad for that. It's just your writing could use a bit of work when it comes to certain areas."

Well, I am mad. I do most of the posting on the story, and I get this?!

I'm a damn sight better in that department than you, that's for damn skippy.

"I notice that Delia has 44% shields, but somehow the second most experianced combat pilot in Nazgul (and the majority of the active navy, Darius has more 'experiance' than myself in combat situations) is getting his fighter torn to bits."

And, if you actually read(not a lost art amongst you Canadians I'm sure), you'd see she's taken some damage as well, more as the story develops(and, considering whose callsign is on most of the posts in the story....)

"I dunno about you, but it doesn't nessicarily seem completely logical. Yes, we're against good opponents who are concentrating on our better pilots. Yes, this does mean that they won't try as hard for the weaker pilots, yet. That doesn't mean that our good pilots are going to get totally walked all over and raped by our opponents. Am I being clear?"

And, I suppose it doesn't mean the Red Baron is going to get taken by some unknown Canuck fighter pilot either?

Again, if you don't post, don't complain.

Am I being clear?!

"Yeah, it seems rude of me to act like this, and it probably seems like I'm being an ass."

You are being an ass, and playing favorites too. I mean Raigen went off on his own little tangent in the last story, and how many posts did you spend bitching about him in the Nazgul ComNet?!

What's that?! Zero?

What I thought, little boy.

"I admit, I'm focusing right now on trying to straighten things out in the story rather than focusing on being a complete sweetheart."

If you had been posting regularly in the first place(and there's no excuse why not), if you'd been even pretending to do your pretend job and getting after your people from the beginning and not almost a month after the story is up and running, then you wouldn't have to worry about straightening things out.

"If you can give me good answers for the questions I have, then that's fine and I won't ask you to change anything/much. If not, I'll ask you to change some things."

I have good answers, and I ain't changing a damn thing.

Deal with it, or don't.

"I'll also offer you any help you need though, most days I can be found on IRC from 6pm-8pm EST and then again from 10pm-11:45pm EST. I'm not to difficult to get ahold of."

The day I need help from a snot-nosed brat who couldn't write a frickin' porn novel is the day worms will eat my corpse.

This post brought to you by the Founding Fathers, the makers of the First Amendment.

In the real world.

But, you Canucks wouldn't know anything about that either, would you?

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]

[-=Phoenix Wing=-]

[This message has been edited by Evil_Clown (edited April 21, 2007 1:38:29 PM)]
Sol
ComNet n00b

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  22
April 21, 2007 1:36:57 PM    View the profile of Sol 

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1724
Total Posts:  2143
April 21, 2007 5:25:45 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Clown, if you have a problem with someone personally take it to a private message.  This is not the place to fight your personal battles.

Also, nationality has nothing to do with this so drop it.

That's all.

(Ps. Clown, give us a little credit for knowing some basic political, historical, and cultural information about other countries.)

-----------------------
WADJ, SPAC/1LT Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/SCR Doashim/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[LoM][MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][VC:B][CBV][LSM][LoC][BWC][SWC][GWC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu

"Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting." -- Sun Tzu

Clearly Canadian!
[This message has been edited by Arturus (edited April 21, 2007 5:33:43 PM)]
Tokijin
ComNet Initiate

Tokijin

Post Number:  148
April 21, 2007 5:37:31 PM    View the profile of Tokijin 
Ok, this is the final straw. I've had to sit back and watch this whole thing unfold, and I've had it.

He has been trying to help you understand this, and you blow up in his face with your bitchy attitude and unwillingness to learn! Do you think it matters how many posts people put up. Quality is more important than quanity. Quality is something you lack. And when people help you, you may not like accepting their help, but if you're seriously intent on doing this, you better get your ass in line before something bad happens. And do you seriously think that age matters here? It's experience in your writing skill and right now, you are at the bottom. When someone tries to help you be a better writer, you DO NOT explode on them.

This is the last I'm going to take from you Evil. If you want to continue to write, i suggest you don't continue along with your prissy attitude. I'm not going to stand by and let you do this. I won't tolerate this.

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by Tokijin (edited April 21, 2007 5:47:37 PM)]
Sol
ComNet Novice

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  25
April 21, 2007 6:53:57 PM    View the profile of Sol 
The eyes of the rang... *cough* Shazam are upon you...

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
FM/SCRW Sol/Nazgul 6/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/OFF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Jag Fel
ComNet Member

Jag Fel

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  401
Total Posts:  439
April 21, 2007 7:10:23 PM    View the profile of Jag Fel 
...OK, why dont we all just calm down. Evil... some of the things that were said in your post could offend a lot of people in the VE...I would suggest you edit the thing.

Toki is right, Trev was only trying to help you and you threw it back in his face. Things like age dont mean a thing in this place. (RK can wite better then me and hes younger then me).

Also Art is right, things like the nationality comments dont belong in this place.

-----------------------
EclipseSquad
TRP/LCPL Jag Fel/2SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You think you can run this ship better?"
"Yeah."
"Well...you cant!"
Serenity

"Did you know the New Republic dont like to be shot at? Worked that out for myself."
Firefly
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2938
Total Posts:  4197
April 22, 2007 12:49:20 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
This has been fun, but unless Evil Clown posts her apology to Trevor Evenson as well as the rest of the VEN, I think that'll be among the last things she's ever said here.  If she chooses to whimper a death cry- so be it.

Sorry to everyone who was expecting a show.  And sorry to those who were lashed out at- there's little I can do to make up for it except impose the most balanced punishment.  Good day to you all.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|TO/CMD Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
Japheth
ComNet Overlord

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar
[VE-NAVY] Fleet Admiral
[VE-VEHC] Fleet Admiral*

Post Number:  1907
Total Posts:  2517
April 23, 2007 2:51:22 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
I've apparently been missing something, but I'll be going back to read it in a bit.

I'd just like to make a note, given the last few lines of Evil Clown's most recent post on this thread:

This is not the real world. You do not have rights here. The first amendment does not apply. We can and will censor things that we believe to be inappropriate - or simply anything we feel like. This is not a democracy, this is a benevolent tyrany.

That is all.
------------
Edit: Or not.

Evil Clown, your attitude needs some serious adjustment. I don't care how much older you are than the majority of the members, you do not have the right to take that tone with any of them, even if they do deserve it. If you have such a dim view of the members of this club, their lives, and their ability to commit time, I must question why you also continue to be a member.

While it is true that the vast majoity of the members of this club are under the age of twenty and the majorty of the rest are twenty-somethings (myself included) that does not automatically make us inferior to you, or obviate our skills and opinions. Senior members of this organization (and by 'senior' in this case I mean higher ranked and higher in the chain of command) have earned their positions by dent of superior performance, excellent activity, and their longer time-in-service. As such, within the context of this club, they are by default deserving of at least a minimum amount of respect and their opinions should be given some weight and thought.

I will consider further outbursts of this nature to be a breach of the code of conduct in accordance with their severity. That goes for everyone, and always applies.

You may not have any respect for members of this club, and if that is the case, you are welcome to leave it.

-----------------------
Fleet Admiral Japheth Cappadocious, Krath Templar
Naval Commander in Chief, Captain of the mSSD Atrus
Headmaster of the Dark Jedi Order Academy
-----------------------
NCC/FAD Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=MA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[BRC][BWC][LSM][MC:1][KC:OC][IGCx2][MoHx2]
HM/KT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-3/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE/[SoY][EoP]
[This message has been edited by Japheth (edited April 23, 2007 3:03:19 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1047
Total Posts:  1363
April 23, 2007 2:59:44 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
....meep....I've got lots of stuff going on but I'll try to gt some stuff fone.

-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]
WC/SMar Raigen DarkBlayde Tei-Yehn/Alpha Flight/Raptor Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/Guardian Fleet/Navy/RDA(O)
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

Post Number:  501
April 23, 2007 10:31:43 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
My mouth is going to stay pretty much shut about this, except for one comment, to be made later in this post. What we have hear is a misunderstanding that got taken a little too far, and I see that I was mistaken in how I addressed the situation. I apologize to all involved for how I handled things, but I'd like to bring to light how I havn't had a ton of training in the way of handling things from such a position. I really am new to this whole leadership-of-a-squadron thing.

Now, I will say that I was offended by the post, but not as much as I could have been. I think I was just hurt with the insults to my writing and my country. The temptation to retaliate at the time with a remark about the U.S.A., but I avoided it. Thank Toki for that one.

Anyways, back to real VE stuff. My post. Yeah. I do need to get one up but I'm going to be busy majorly until May 15th-17th. I'm officially beginning my training for the Alberta Skills Competition tomorrow, which means staying after school and learning grade 12 level mechanics while I'm in grade 10. Fun stuff. As well as this, I have my racing season starting on the 5th of May. My time between now and then will be partially taken up by trying to get my car racing-shape. Needless to say that once the season starts I'll be out of commission for Saturdays, but my time will be freed up a bit. Contrary to Clown's statement, my life is fairly busy around this time of year. Exams, racing, Alberta Skills, homework 9double the regular workload since we had a 1 month long teacher strike). You will have a post out of me by Friday though, I promise.

-----------------------

Clearly Canadian!
[This message has been edited by Trevor Evenson (edited April 23, 2007 10:32:44 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1049
Total Posts:  1363
April 24, 2007 3:29:58 PM    View the profile of Raigen 

CANADACANADACANADACANADACANADACANADACANADACANADACAN
ADACANADACANADACANADACANADACANADACANADACANADACANADA
to our freinds to the north...

-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]
WC/SMar Raigen DarkBlayde Tei-Yehn/Alpha Flight/Raptor Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/Guardian Fleet/Navy/RDA(O)
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited April 24, 2007 3:31:05 PM)]
Sol
ComNet Novice

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  31
April 24, 2007 5:01:13 PM    View the profile of Sol 
I think Canadians are wierd, but I shouldn't be talking

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
FM/SCRW Sol/Nazgul 6/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/OFF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nazgul Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:30:10 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 63  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >