Topic:  Nazgul Topic
Casca
ComNet Novice

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  38
Total Posts:  240
  RE: Nazgul Topic
May 2, 2007 8:30:19 AM    View the profile of Casca 
Well...I'm writing right now, developing on Casca's side of Trevor's post and starting up a bit of conflict between Valin and Clown.

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
[-=Phoenix Wing=-]
FM/CRW Casca "Black Curse" Phennir/Nazgul Squadron 2-7/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF OFF/VEN/VE[VC:B][BWC]
Casca
ComNet Novice

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  43
May 2, 2007 7:46:13 PM    View the profile of Casca 
Done, 2000 words. Maybe that will prompt some more activity.

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
[-=Phoenix Wing=-]
FM/CRW Casca "Black Curse" Phennir/Nazgul Squadron 2-7/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF OFF/VEN/VE[VC:B][BWC]
SDJ-75-13

Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  513
Total Posts:  860
May 5, 2007 10:26:03 AM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
I'd like to announce that my activity is going to drop quite a bit now. I've had some shit happen in real life that's really killing me on the inside, and I just don't have the mindset to be able to write at all. I'm still hoping things will change and look up a bit, but at this point the future is foggy.

-----------------------
SC/ESN/Trevor Evenson/Nazgul 1(1-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[VC:B][LSM][BRC][SWC][GWC]

The VEN`s #1 writer as of ESC `06

Clearly Canadian!
Sol
ComNet Novice

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  58
Total Posts:  74
May 6, 2007 11:22:10 AM    View the profile of Sol 
Sorry t hear that, Trevor.

I apologize for my recent but brief lack of posting.  I missed a week of school and had to do a bunch of make-up stuff for the past few days.  I'll get back on track this week. 

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
FM/SCRW Sol/Nazgul 6/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/OFF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)[SoA]
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1206
Total Posts:  1963
May 6, 2007 1:27:04 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
It's alright Trev, I got ya.

As long as Trev's out, I'll take care of things.  Keep up the work on the story and we'll see if we can get it closed down here in a week or so.  That way we can start the joint story with Kaph.

Alright, see everyone around.  Keep sending reports even if they are going to be late, we need to know whats going on around here people.  And those reports should go to your flight leader, me, and Trevor.

Just a reminder

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
NazgulSquadron
Naval Academy Executive Officer
Executive Officer of Nazgul Squadron
-----------------------------------------------------------
XO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Nazgul 1-2 (Nazgul 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (*=TE=*) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)[GWC]
TXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Venom 1-2 (Venom 2)/Phoenix Wing/Platform Saratoga/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (*=TE=*) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)[GWC]
Casca
ComNet Novice

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  54
May 7, 2007 3:26:47 PM    View the profile of Casca 
I sent in mine. I'm waiting for someone to post on the story.

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
FM/CRW Casca "Black Curse" Phennir/Nazgul Squadron 2-7/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF OFF/VEN/VE(=*A*=)[VC:B][BWC]
SDJ-75-13

Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2962
Total Posts:  4197
May 9, 2007 4:07:12 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Indeed- been close to five days, yes?  I'm lookin at more than a few people to kick it up a notch or two, but lemme just roll with something for a while.

Last year Nazgul lost the ESC under my command- I made mistakes and I think we should have won it, but it was due to the desperation of a few and the lack there of by many that lost us that competition.  Right now you have Kaph struggling almost as badly as you guys except that they have one person who is posting like crazy.  So- I thought I'd let you know that if we don't see activity and an influx of members- you may not have the opportunity to claim the Elite status.  The fairly official date for the start of the ESC is June 4th and I can't see a single body moving here: if Trevor is commander- let's see some action.  If Jaden is XO- start kickin butt.  If Darius is a Flight Lead- rock it.  If none of this is true- sit on your butts like ya have been: but I can tell you it's totally unrecognizable next to the Nazgul I ran.  Yea- there was a slump, but that usually starts going away right about now: if you have school, work, other personal problems- that's an excuse.  If you're lazy- you're letting your group down.  So do somethin about it: give me the e-mails of some old friends from the VE or people you think would be interested in joining: I'll message 'em myself if you won't.  Post like crazy and start getting things riled up for yourselves.  I've been given word that Tomas would be returning sometime before the 28th, so we can look forward to at least one returning friend.

You've got less than a month to fill this squadron- you might wanna get started.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|TO/CMD Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
[This message has been edited by Shazam (edited May 9, 2007 4:33:10 PM)]
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  515
May 9, 2007 7:11:59 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
Alright, here's the deal. I'm training/studying for Alberta Skills Competition (I believe I explained this to Shazam a while back). This takes place on the 14-16th of this month. After this, I'll be able to be active assuming life doesn't throw me another screwball like it did last week. The story is still going to end on schedule and I hope that we'll be able to start our wing story but I think that 'Heth might have a plan for the navy when it comes to chapter 8.5. I'll have to ask him about that later.

Like Shaz said, let's get our asses in gear and take the ESC this year.

-----------------------
SC/ESN/Trevor Evenson/Nazgul 1(1-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[VC:B][LSM][BRC][SWC][GWC]

Clearly Canadian!
[This message has been edited by Trevor Evenson (edited May 9, 2007 7:12:45 PM)]
Darius
ComNet Member

Darius

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  361
Total Posts:  367
May 10, 2007 4:50:33 PM    View the profile of Darius 
HEY...long time no see huh?

Three track meets, two concerts, a lot of homework, many hours of work at a grocery store, and other various activities...and I still don't have time to post.  You have no idea how bad, lazy, and crappy I feel for not being able to be here, but it's the end of the school year and everybody is cramming everything they can into the schedule.  So, I write college paper tonight (haven't even started it), do truck and close the grocery store, go to school and sleep tomorrow, out of town on Saturday, then it's Mother's day Sunday.  So at least Sunday before I have time...I am a bad person.

I'll see ya when I see ya.

-----------------------
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men to do nothing. --Edmund Burke
-----------------------
FL/CWO Darius Pursius/Nazgul 2-1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B] [*CB*] [GWC]
Casca
ComNet Novice

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  58
May 10, 2007 4:51:58 PM    View the profile of Casca 
So is post order

Me
Darius
Me
Trevor
END

or what. I'd like to post two more times on this story
once tonight I hope...

Where is Sol?

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
FM/PO2 Casca "Black Curse" Phennir/Nazgul Squadron 2-7/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF OFF/VEN/VE(=*A*=)[VC:B][BWC]
SDJ-75-13
Tomas
ComNet Novice

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  60
Total Posts:  553
May 10, 2007 5:28:51 PM    View the profile of Tomas 
I would like to apologize to everyone for basically going MIA the last little bit. Between personal things, final exams, getting a new job in a new city I've been basically bombarded with "setbacks" the last little bit. I have yet to actually start the job (they've pushed my start back for the second time), but this should allow me fully adjust to the new city, before having to adjust to the new job as well. I am pretty sure this will allow me to commit more than enough time to Nazgul. It's good to be back.

-----------------------
Petty Officer 1st Class 'Tomas' Dagoram
FL/PO1 Tomas/Nazgul 3-1/mSSS Atrus/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [SoA] [MC1]

"Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood, the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart."

Clearly Canadian!
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  517
May 10, 2007 5:40:34 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
I plan to make a post tonight, but we'll have to see how things go. The story is going to be ended either Sunday morning or Monday afternoon (depends when I get time to post, turns out I'll be busy most of Sunday) And the new story will hopefully start shortly after that.

-----------------------

Clearly Canadian!
Sol
ComNet Novice

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  59
May 10, 2007 6:15:15 PM    View the profile of Sol 
I'll add my own one-word excuse to the growing list: projects.  One in each class (that's Spanish, AP History, AP English, Physics, and Pre-Calculus.)  I have most of them out of the way, but I may not be able to post until tomorrow or Saturday.  I would like to make one last post though.  Sorry for the recent lack of activity, but I think everyone agrees that school gets hectic in May.

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
Casca
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  59
May 10, 2007 6:31:32 PM    View the profile of Casca 
Can we get a post schedual and a plan of action for the story so we know who is doing what and when.

Sol, I want to ground Casca and meet up with you in the woods.

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
FM/PO2 Casca "Black Curse" Phennir/Nazgul Squadron 2-7/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF OFF/VEN/VE(=*A*=)[VC:B][BWC]
SDJ-75-13
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  519
May 11, 2007 6:00:16 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
Sorry Casca, but I've already set stuff up for the end of the story. if you were in the air then I think you'd have to stay in the air, unless Inever mentioned you. If i didn't, go hard but remember that Sol and Darius are on their way to the landing field as it is (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong)

Sol - thanks for the report

-----------------------

Clearly Canadian!
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1207
Total Posts:  1963
May 11, 2007 11:01:20 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
I'm still here, don't worry.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
NazgulSquadron
Naval Academy Executive Officer
Executive Officer of Nazgul Squadron
XO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Nazgul 1-2 (Nazgul 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (*=TE=*) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)[GWC]
TXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Venom 1-2 (Venom 2)/Phoenix Wing/Platform Saratoga/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (*=TE=*) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)[GWC]
Sol
ComNet Novice

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  64
May 12, 2007 5:15:19 AM    View the profile of Sol 
Thanks, Jaden.  Now I feel really safe and secure.

/me puts a club under his pillow ;p

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2972
Total Posts:  4197
May 13, 2007 9:34:05 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
I'd like some input from those that have access to the Commander's ComNet- lemme know how your members should be arranged

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|TO/CMD Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
Casca
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  67
May 13, 2007 11:34:21 AM    View the profile of Casca 
What is commander's comnet?

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
SDJ-75-13
Sol
ComNet Novice

Sol

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  67
May 13, 2007 11:52:14 AM    View the profile of Sol 
Probably a channel for SC's and up.

-----------------------
~ Sol Larith
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1076
Total Posts:  1363
May 13, 2007 4:21:15 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Is anyone going to post next?

-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]
SCom TCom DO CC CO SC/SecMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/3rd Platoon/Red Company/19th Battalion/10th Infantry Division/3rd Army/SW Lor/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

ACC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/1st Element/Alpha Flight/Viper Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Air Corps/RDA(O)
Japheth
ComNet Overlord

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar
[VE-NAVY] Fleet Admiral
[VE-VEHC] Fleet Admiral*

Post Number:  1918
Total Posts:  2517
May 13, 2007 4:31:12 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
Commander's Comnet is another forum that is invisible to everyone unless I make it visible to you. I only make it visible to FL, SC, Wing Staff and NHC (I would also make it visible to ship and fleet level staff if that were necissary).

-----------------------
Fleet Admiral Japheth Cappadocious, Krath Templar
Naval Commander in Chief, Captain of the mSSD Atrus
Headmaster of the Dark Jedi Order Academy
-----------------------
NCC/FAD Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=MA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[BRC][BWC][LSM][MC:1][KC:OC][IGCx2][MoHx2]
HM/KT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-3/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE/[SoY][EoP]
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  522
May 13, 2007 8:58:46 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
I'd like to announce that both squadrons will be having a joint meeting on Thursday at 9pm EST. This is an important meeting, and if you cannot make it you'll either have the log messaged to you, or it will be posted in the Navy Main Comnet.

-----------------------

Clearly Canadian!
Darius
ComNet Member

Darius

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  362
Total Posts:  367
May 13, 2007 9:54:46 PM    View the profile of Darius 
Japheth, if you make the commander's comnet available to FLs, how come I don't get to see it?

Anyway, I believe -- as long as nothing comes up...which tends to happen -- I should be able to post.

-----------------------
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men to do nothing. --Edmund Burke
-----------------------
FL/CWO Darius Pursius/Nazgul 2-1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B] [*CB*] [GWC]
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1085
May 13, 2007 10:55:44 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Yeah, Darry is back.

-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]
SCom TCom DO CC CO SC/SecMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/3rd Platoon/Red Company/19th Battalion/10th Infantry Division/3rd Army/SW Lor/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

ACC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/1st Element/Alpha Flight/Viper Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Air Corps/RDA(O)
Japheth
ComNet Overlord

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar
[VE-NAVY] Fleet Admiral
[VE-VEHC] Fleet Admiral*

Post Number:  1919
Total Posts:  2517
May 14, 2007 11:46:38 AM    View the profile of Japheth 
Because there have been a ton of changes to the roster lately and I haven't caught up on all of them. I'ma update access now.

-----------------------
Fleet Admiral Japheth Cappadocious, Krath Templar
Naval Commander in Chief, Captain of the mSSD Atrus
Headmaster of the Dark Jedi Order Academy
-----------------------
NCC/FAD Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=MA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[BRC][BWC][LSM][MC:1][KC:OC][IGCx2][MoHx2]
HM/KT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-3/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE/[SoY][EoP]
Casca
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  81
May 15, 2007 5:09:47 PM    View the profile of Casca 
Are we having a squadron meeting? I won't be here Wednesday night, I'm doing sabers with AFJROTC at our high school's graduation.

-----------------------
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
SDJ-75-13
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  523
May 16, 2007 5:33:44 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
Meeting is thursday night at 9:00 EST. Everyone who can show up, should show up. Important information will be passed along during this meeting (I hope..)

Story will be ended at some time tonight.

Also, I dunno if it's official yet or not, but y'all can welcome Toks back to Nazgul. She'll be flying with us for the next story. As much as I objected, just couldn't seem to keep her out

-----------------------

Clearly Canadian!
[This message has been edited by Trevor Evenson (edited May 16, 2007 5:35:20 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1113
May 16, 2007 5:49:15 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Yeah, I was misinformed. It is Thursday not tonight. I'll just read the log and catch up.

-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]
SCom STCom DO CC CO SC/SecMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/3rd Platoon/Red Company/19th Battalion/10th Infantry Division/3rd Army/SW Lor/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

SCom GCom WC SC FL EL/SecMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/1st Element/Alpha Flight/Viper Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Air Corps/RDA(O)
Tomas
ComNet Novice

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  64
Total Posts:  553
May 16, 2007 6:07:02 PM    View the profile of Tomas 
Welcome back Toki!

Anyone want to help me with my writing?

-----------------------
Petty Officer 1st Class 'Tomas' Dagoram
FL/PO1 Tomas/Nazgul 3-1/mSSS Atrus/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [SoA] [MC1]

"Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood, the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart."

Clearly Canadian!
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nazgul Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 4:35:49 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 253  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >