Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3566
Total Posts:  4197
  RE: Nazgul Topic
May 26, 2008 11:04:12 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
*Shoots off fire-works*

Now, for all of you folks who are sitting back and watching this all go down- what are you doing, exactly?  You've got a wiki page, as Denethor mentioned, to update, you've got your own wiki-work to get done, perhaps you'd like to work on something new for your squadron?  Graphics?  Poetry?  Heck- this place is your oyster: do what you want.  But, of course, there's another simple way to figure out what you could do: ask your commanders or FLs- they're usually pretty good about that.  Either way- don't stand around twiddling your fingers: this is your fighter group- it lives and dies according to your efforts.  It's your source of honor and all good that comes of it is in direct relationship to the good you inspire.  And, I believe, you'll find that all of that can be quite fun...

*Poof*
*Flash Was Here...*

WX|NTX/COM Shazam/Phoenix 1-2/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] [KC] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Executive Officer of Phoenix Wing and Naval Training
Jegora Fal
ComNet Marshal

Jegora Fal

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  358
Total Posts:  2175
May 27, 2008 6:37:48 PM    View the profile of Jegora Fal 
I'd like to throw a couple things out there for people to work on.

First off is a squadron logo. I dunno if we have one, but if anyone wants to design a new one, go right ahead.

Another thing is a squadron slogan. A couple of you have come to me saying that you don't like our current motto. So, my challenge to you is to fix it. Ideas can be PMed to me or posted here.

Also, story wise: if someone wants to create a Wiki page, that would be good. Otherwise, I'm going to get that up in the next couple of days. Just let me or Gshlecc know if your planning to do Wiki work so we don't have four or five people doing the same thing.

Currently I'm working on a post, but its going slow. Finals happen on Thursday and Friday for me, and of course that means that today and tomorrow will be my busiest in a long time. I hope to have this up by tonight; since I don't know, however, feel free to go ahead and post. I can alter mine.

So, the bottom line is we're going to reinvent Nazgul Squadron, make it our own. Feel free to contribute as much or as little as you want, just try to cooridinate everything amongst yourselves and with Gshlecc and I.
Jegora Fal
Squadron Commander, Nazgul Squadron - "The Captain's Own"
Vast Empire Naval Academy Staff, Naval Training Officer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
SC/2LT Jegora Fal/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1Flt/VEN/VE
(=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=^ME^=) (=^MA^=) [LoM] [MC1] [LoT] {BWC} {SWC}
NTO/2LT Jegora Fal/Sting 1-1/Vast Empire Naval Academy/Abrae/VEN/VE
"Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
-- General George Patton, Jr.
Gshlecc
ComNet Initiate

Gshlecc

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  149
Total Posts:  1957
June 5, 2008 8:59:10 PM    View the profile of Gshlecc 
AND THUS ENDETH THE LESSON...

This is a sad time. I am posting, hopefully not, the last post here on the Nazgul Topic.  I want to thank each and every one of you who have flown with me here, Trevor, Jeg, Rogue, Rusty, Roth, Zark, DD, Lousy, Lams and the rest.  You have made this both maddening and fun...the way it should be.

FM|CPO Gshlecc "Driver" Atrasin/Viper 3-10/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN/VE/[=A=][=^SA^=][MC1]{BWC}
FM|CPO Gshlecc "Driver" Atrasin/Reaper 2/EC Archeron/VENI/VENF/VE

Vacuus Ordo, Nex
-Without Order, Death
All a man can betray is his conscience. - Joseph Conrad
We few, we happy few. We band of brothers. - Henry V
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't. - General George S. Patton Jr
Denethor
ComNet Marshal

Denethor

[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  870
Total Posts:  1534
June 5, 2008 9:30:51 PM    View the profile of Denethor 
I will be removing this from sticky due to the closure. I will not be locking it, but please don't turn it into a topic just to post in - if you want to do that, go to the lounge.
Kam "Denethor" Vox
Commander
Phoenix Wing Commander
Captain of Corellian Corvette Ferrum Umbra

Vast Empire Navy
WC/ADJ:NCC/CCAP/CDR Denethor/CVT Ferrum Umbra/Phoenix 1-1/VEN/VE(=A=)(=SA=)(=FOCE=)[LoR][LSM][LoM]
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -Plato
Every drop of blood. Every bitter tear. Every bead of sweat. I live for this.
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nazgul Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 96 97 98 99 100 101 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:53:26 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 57  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >