Freedon Ordo
ComNet n00b

Freedon Ordo

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  7
Total Posts:  14
  RE: Drill Squad
May 4, 2006 9:07:31 PM    View the profile of Freedon Ordo 
Hey can someone give me some feed back on my Bio?
Gentiale
ComNet n00b

Gentiale

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  24
Total Posts:  25
May 8, 2006 7:30:47 AM    View the profile of Gentiale 
lol PhillipG you met Exar Kun did you ?  
very good lol very good ha ha ha ha ha ha
Exar Kun was around 4 millinum before luke skywalker lol ha ha ha ha ha ha that was a good laugh that 1 ha ha ha ha
sorry about the laughin it was good but you are trying to say that you a  sith lord/ dark jedi no way a jedi with those abilites because the jedi do not train in those poweress,
so if you met Exar Kun you would be like 4000 odd years old lol

-----------------------
You Live with the Empire, You Die for the Empire
There is no You in the Empire, For there is no I in TEAM
We are the Empire, And the Empire is us
So live by the Gun and Die by the Gun
Like a Soilder should do
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  634
Total Posts:  1587
May 8, 2006 7:42:52 AM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
I think Genitale is trying to say... Exar Kun isnt from this era.

-----------------------
Raiders
SL/SGT_Darr-Rann/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR]
|FL/PO1_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)
SERGEANT
PETTY OFFICER, 1ST CLASS
one of few - A vast Empire medic
Read Losses of Vandetta by me and Hellra
Flashmaker
Swift_Wing
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  4
Total Posts:  13
May 8, 2006 5:44:09 PM    View the profile of Swift_Wing 
Name: Ali-Ratr Ginl  Pronunciation(All-e Ratear Gin-el)
Race: Zabrak
Eye Color: Green
Scars and Tattoos: Scars on chest from fighting as a Zabrakian Warrior. Traditional Zabrakian facial tattoos in Black and Silver.
Height" 6'6
Weight: 185 pounds
Built: Muscular with Speed anf Agility

Ali-Ratr Ginl was born as all Zabrak are, with a fierce and unbelievable thirst for and excellence in battle.  He was knowns as an avid hunter throughout his life. As a student of the War Elders of his village he was fully trained in hand-to-hand, long-range, and melee combat.
      He underwent his final training trial to join the warrior ranks of his village, along with his childhood friend and fellow Zabrak Korinth Meldar. While Ali was pursuing a different training objective, his friend was killed by an Acklay in the main area of the training grounds. Even though trained not to, Ali allowed for his anger to get the better of him attacking the Acklay in a rage. The feeling of that first strike in battle against a live enemy sent a surge of excitement through his body and he realized this is what he was born for.  The Acklay advanced and even though he dodged the Acklay was too fast and slashed Ali right across the chest.  This wound would make any other warrior quit but Ali used his pain to strike back and forced  is lance deep into the Acklays neck and then severed its legs with his sword before a swift slice removed the Acklays Head from its body.
        Terribly wounded, but successful in his training he was named a full Warrior of his village.  He waited and waited in a bacta tank healing but, the time finally came for him to receive his facial tattoos and he received them without fear and designed them in jagged lines to represent his sharp personality and in Zabrakian script worked into tattoos his dead comrades name.
        Another goal of all Zabrakian males is to find a suitable mate to carry on the young warriors name if he was to die in battle. Though he believed love was just another worldly distraction he was arranged to marry a Zabrakian female by the name of Alana Ken Deel. He though that he would hate the burden of a family and wife buy she began to grow on him and in time cause him to fall in love with her.  The happiest day of his life besides his acceptance as a warrior was the day his young son was born.  His name was Korinth Meldar Ginl in honor of his dead friend.  He was able to tell immediately his son would be a great warrior and he vowed to train him himself.
          His son and his playmates adored Ali because he was the sole defender of his village. His reputation alone keeping enemies from opposing tribes from attacking the village, except for the unseen enemy in orbit of his home world.  When war came in the form of Imperial Stormtroopers he fought valiantly defending his village and family and comrades without any thought of himself.  When it came time for the Zabrakians to surrender and they told him to stop fighting he refused and was the lone Zabrak to challenge the Empire.  When they saw this fierce warrior willing to take on their entire military force they gave him an offer he couldn't refuse to leave his cowardly leaders and join the Empire he asked for in return that his family not be harmed especially his young son and wife, they obliged and he willingly was taken on a transport to a Star Destroyer and sent to Training Corps where he excelled in Basic Training never again laying eyes on his beloved home world or the family he left behind...
[This message has been edited by Swift_Wing (edited May 9, 2006 7:23:19 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Swift_Wing (edited May 9, 2006 7:47:52 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Swift_Wing (edited May 10, 2006 3:20:10 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Swift_Wing (edited May 10, 2006 3:21:12 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Swift_Wing (edited May 11, 2006 5:07:53 PM)]
Typex3
ComNet Novice

Typex3

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  47
Total Posts:  306
May 9, 2006 5:50:51 PM    View the profile of Typex3 
I'll give you my honest opinion about your bio, make sure you add more details to your story. Also try to correct your grammatic structure and your spelling. Fix that and maybe cosmic or a staff member will look over your biography.

-----------------------
~Dark Dragoons~
Death Unseen!

TRP/PCF Typex3/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

VE Storm troopers academy, FCF; Dark Dragoons. Trooper at the speciality academy, Training; Communication Technician. Member of the bounty Hunter alliance, former leader of the clone troopers delta squad at kashyyyk.

Skills Earned: [Basic operation of communication Technician][Battlefield Computer Operation]
Leon
ComNet Novice

Leon

Post Number:  66
Total Posts:  1091
May 9, 2006 7:38:05 PM    View the profile of Leon 
Hey swift i like your bio but like i suggest you space the paragraphs if you know what i mean and i think you got the whole story plot down, but just make it longer like the part where your fighting the Acklay put more details on how you killed the acklay and where you struck the acklay and the experience and how you felt at that moment, but i think its pretty cool other than that and Cosmic, Rizzit or any of my other superiors if im wrong in correcting him please tell me, and good luck swift maybe you'll be in NS.

-----------------------
NightStalkers TRP/PFC Leon/3SQD/2PLT/1 Bat/1 RGT/VEA/VE
KnightWind
ComNet Novice

KnightWind

Post Number:  97
Total Posts:  223
May 10, 2006 6:16:42 AM    View the profile of KnightWind 
Im sure Cosmic has mentioned this a trillion times but Ill say it too.

A bio doesnt just have to be a background flat history report.
One of the biggest things youll be doing in VE is story writing and what better way to start off by making a story out of your character bio. Just look at Cosmics and many of the other bios by your superiors. The one most common thing in all of them is Dialog with others. Be creative and imaginative.

I remember it took me almost a month to write my bio because to me it was a short renactment of my characters past. That will give your character a foundation that is only going to grow and develope into a stronger and better person.

I agree with Leon, you should always make sure to space your paragraphs and keep dialog (if you choose to use any) seperate from the story itself. I know that it takes more effort but it keeps the story flowing for readers and wont confuse others as much with paragraphs that are crammed together.

Cosmic if you see my bio anywhere would you mind mailing it to me?

-----------------------
PFC KnightWind/2ndSqd/2ndPlt/1stCom/1stBat/Antifarea/VEA [LoR]
DarkDragoons

Leon
ComNet Novice

Leon

Post Number:  73
May 11, 2006 3:57:40 PM    View the profile of Leon 
nice explanation Knight wind thats a really good way to put it.

-----------------------
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  4580
Total Posts:  7772
May 12, 2006 4:50:14 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Huge improvement on the grammar/syntax, Swift. There are still some sentences that need cammas and such, but those are things you learn with experience.

You will be placed in a squad and promoted to Private First Class.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/MG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/Drill Squad/Tadath/VEA/VE
[OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
[VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
KnightWind
ComNet Initiate

KnightWind

Post Number:  138
May 13, 2006 7:52:07 AM    View the profile of KnightWind 
Welcome to Drill KnightFire

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

I do not fear the future, I fear what I will turn it into.

knightfire
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  1
Total Posts:  10
May 13, 2006 8:28:47 AM    View the profile of knightfire 
Ah you beat me to it Wind.

/me kicks wind.
KnightWind
ComNet Initiate

KnightWind

Post Number:  140
May 13, 2006 8:35:06 AM    View the profile of KnightWind 
I gave you the run down but its cosmic that has to acknowledge everything for you to start.

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

Garet Daimun
ComNet Member

Garet Daimun

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  467
Total Posts:  1348
May 13, 2006 11:10:52 AM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
You two know each other?

-----------------------
DarkDragoons
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +

FTL/SGT Garet Daimun/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [ES2C]

"I don't need a plan. Plans are for scientists, and builders. I've got moxie... and guns."
-Jennifer Mui, Mercenaries
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  4582
May 13, 2006 11:40:53 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Hey KnightFire. This is what you must do in order to complete Basic Training:

*** BASIC TRAINING TASKS ***

NOTE: The Steps marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Welcome to the Vast Empire Army, Private name. Complete your Basic
Training by doing the following:

* 1) Java Chat - Log in to the site and click Java Chat under the category
of Logistics. Select the server: irc.vastempire.com and click enter!

- OR -

mIRC Chat
( Downloading mIRC - www.mirc.com - is highly recommended and preferred )
Channel: #vast_empire
Server: irc.vastempire.com

* 2) ComNet - Post on the message on the Stormtrooper Academy message board
(Under the Stormtrooper Corps ComNet) to say that you're new to the club.

* 3) Finish! - When you've completed all of this, post a reply here to let me know that you've completed Basic
Training. Also include your Callsign and the amount of time that it took
you to complete it (in hours). When sending me this, be sure to tell
me exactly what you've done. Example:

mIRC: (Yes/No)
Java Chat: (Yes/No) - Must complete!
Stormtrooper Academy Message Board: (Yes/No)
Callsign: Your Callsign Here

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
KnightWind
ComNet Initiate

KnightWind

Post Number:  141
May 13, 2006 7:41:49 PM    View the profile of KnightWind 
yeah Garet knightfire and I know each other in RL and I plan on helping as much as I can in her stories

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

knightfire
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  3
May 13, 2006 7:53:36 PM    View the profile of knightfire 
lets see.

mirc, cant download bad comp.
java yes
storm trooper academt message board yup
Callsign, KnightFire

tada.

took about 15 minutes

-----------------------
DrillSquad
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  4586
May 14, 2006 10:59:59 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
To advance from Drill, you must complete a character biography. In this short biography, state your character's eye/hair color, age, and any physical features (scars, tattoos, etc.) Include a short background history of your character, and also his/her personality. Post this information here. Read "Cosmic's Biography for an example" of what a biography entails.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
knightfire
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

May 15, 2006 2:05:46 AM    View the profile of knightfire 
Name-KnightFire
Age-20
Hair-Long Black Straight
Eye Color-Green
Height-5' 10''
Native Language-Galactic Basic
Weight-112 lbs
Physical Aperance-Thin Muscular

I was just a young girl, only about fourteen years of age when our gang got hit with disaster. KnightWind, our leader, was taken away after KnightAura swore revenge and had Wind taken in to custody by the Antilite market.

It wasn't long before I had heard that Wind was forced to join the empire. Little did he know that it was KnightAura who had given the Empire its reason to invade our world.

Since KnightWind left, it was my responsibility to keep the gang safe, which was no easy task. KnightAura spent months trying to track the rest of us down. He assumed that after Wind was taken the gang would split up. Little did he know that I was doing everything I could to keep us together. We all knew that there was no place for us to go. Many of the team paniced, but after a little while they began to trust in me more.

I was never the one to obey the rules, but after the Empire declared marshall law on Antifarea, for acusations of rebel troops using our world as one of its main headquarters, it became aparent what I had to do. I wasn't an anarchist but I didn't like the Empire bothering with our lives. It's been six years since then, and the Empire never left the planet.

I searched for all these years, looking for KnightWind, hoping he was ok and hoping he would come home soon. Then one day, he finally showed up. He came to me personally. I couldn't believe that he was home I yelled at him then started to cry, but he looked at me with an expression I never saw in his face before. He used to be full of life, he used to be happy. All he cared about was his team and he never rested until everyone was home at night.

I thought to myself, This couldn't be him, no, look what he's wearing, look at how he's acting, no this isn't KnightWind. He's not the person I know him to be.

It was though, it was him. We talked for a while and he told me about what he had been through since he left. I could hear the sorrow deepen in his voice the more he talked. I had to tell him what I had learned, and what I had been trying to do since then. Sometimes I wish I hadn't told him that this was all KnightAuras' fault. It seemed to make him even colder than he already was.

He said it would be a few days before he could talk to me again, so I said I'll wait. It was three days before Wind came back to talk. He said his squad was leaving and he didn't know when he would return.

Thats when it happened. I blurted out that I'd go too.

He looked at me and said, "Are you out of your mind?"

The thought scared me a bit, and I didn't believe I said that at first, but it sunk in slow. I nodded and told him yes. He was about to ask me what happen to KnightLite and KnightMare and the rest of the team, but I answered his question for him.

Since KnightWind left the gang was getting older and things were getting tired. We didn't want to live on the streets forever, so slowly we started helping each other build our way up to stable lives. I was the only one left. Every job I tried and everytime I thought I could climb up in the world I got shot down. I had been living off of thoses I helped along the way, but even though they didn't mind my presence, I didn't want that life forever. Antifarea didn't feel like home anymore, and I wasn't sure I had a home.

Thats when it struck me. KnightWind was only twelve when he took charge of the gang and even though I was a little older than him I still felt like he was ment to be in charge. Sometimes I felt like he still was in charge, as if he were watching over us and keeping us safe. KnightWind taught all of us everything we needed to survive and I always did my best to keep him safe.

I wanted to join the Empire, to watch KnightWinds back, just as I did all those years ago. I wasn't sure why, but I knew that I owed him my life, and I vowed to be there for him.

------A few months later------

KnightWind had made some really good contacts since he joined the Empire. It was no suprise to see him get me in, because it was just like back on Antifarea. KnightWind always told me that if you know the right people then you can get a lot done.

Wind introduced me to my new instructor and told me he'll make sure he keeps in touch. I knew that I couldn't ask him to get me to work with him, but I knew that if I worked hard enough, I could request it.

So there I was, as I watched him disapear around the corridor, standing with my new instructor, suited up in my basic trooper gear. I knew there was no turning back now, but I wasn't afraid. I hoped that my presence in the Empire will bring back some of KnightWinds old self, his happier self.

-----------------------
DrillSquad
KnightWind
ComNet Initiate

KnightWind

Post Number:  145
May 15, 2006 2:10:56 AM    View the profile of KnightWind 
.........wow. KnightFire.

It was worth getting up at three am to read.
Hope it works out for you. ;-)

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  4589
May 15, 2006 6:02:00 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Very good, knightfire. I'll place you in Nightstalkers.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Leon
ComNet Novice

Leon

Post Number:  91
May 15, 2006 6:35:10 PM    View the profile of Leon 
good bio Knightfie i like it.

-----------------------
Andrew Shadows
ComNet n00b

Andrew Shadows

[VE-ARMY] Private

Total Posts:  12
May 26, 2006 1:22:00 PM    View the profile of Andrew Shadows 
Made it to Drill, excellent. Anyway, I've already introduced myself to most people in the army already, but not harm in saying hey again, so hey! Below you'll find my bio and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Imperial Scandock Code 1138BB29VEA-ARShadows
Clearing...
..Acesss Granted

[u]General Info[/u]

Name : Andrew Ray Shadows
Hair : Jet Black
Eyes : Jade Green
Race : Human
Skin : White w/Tan
Hgt : 5'11
Wgt : 209lbs

[u]Bio[/u]

Born on Coruscant and raised as an Imperial citizen, Andrew Shadows is the role model Imperial. Brought up in the proper education and training, as well as having a veteran for a father, Andrew is what the Empire consideres "Prime Choice" for their enlistment candidates. However, Andrew's career didnt start off in the Empire's strong arm, it actually started as a LEO on Coruscant..

..At the age of sixteen he enrolled in CLEA(Coruscant Law Enforcement Academy) and graduated with honors and second in his class, scoring only one point under first. His career from there started as a RCO(Riot Control Officer) which worked hand in hand with the Coruscant Gaurd, the elite guard division of the Imperial StormCorps. As he gained experience and rank in IOCI(Imperial Office of Criminal Investigation) he was offered many different scholarships to attend the military academies and become one of the elite soldiers of the Empire, a Stormtrooper, but his ties with his partner were strong and he wouldent just leave IOCI.

It was just a standard recapture op that Andrew and Jud were on. Everything was done perfectly, but perfect is not always perfect, and the criminal is always different each time. However, this particular criminal was one that both Andrew and Jud had captured and put away before, and one that didnt intend to go back. A Rebel by the name of Lucus Lee Cadre. A blackops specialist for the alliance, he was known for blowing up very important places on Imperial strongholds. As the operation began to end, an accident happened. Jud was a hostage for Lucus. The IOCI did not cooperate with terrorist, and Andrew knew this.

When all was said and done, Andrew was forced to take a shot that claimed both Lucus's and Jud's life. Or so he thought, two weeks later a report of Lucus being sighted was on the news and Andrew then made his decision that he was no longer wanting to protect and serve, he wanted to slaughter every last rebel and rid their distinct foul order from the rest of the galaxy..

Bio Ended//-(

-----------------------
TRN/PVT Andrew Shadows/Training Squad BTS-1/VEA
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  4611
May 27, 2006 6:42:13 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Not a bad bio.

Couple things to point out though: watch your pronouns. When referring to the Alliance, use an uppercase "A", not a lowercase "a". All pronouns begin with uppercase.

Secondly, if the Rebel was a black-ops soldier, he is a black-ops soldier of the Rebel Alliance. I do not think a "black-ops soldier" and "terrorist" fit in the same category. If I were in charge of an Imperial outfit, I would definately kill the SOB - there would be no negotiation; not because he was a terrorist (because they aren't), but because that would be more of an Imperial nature.

I'll place you in a squad.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Garet Daimun
ComNet Member

Garet Daimun

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  494
May 27, 2006 8:00:07 PM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
Hey Cos, I really do hate to correct you (because you know a lot more of the subject than I do), but when you say "pronoun", I think you mean "proper noun". A pronoun is like "I", "Him", "Them"... that kinda thing.

Once again I apologize for correcting you, but we definitely don't want our Drill Leader saying that stuff.

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

"I don't need a plan. Plans are for scientists, and builders. I've got moxie... and guns."
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  4614
May 29, 2006 11:51:18 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Ah, you're right. My bad.

Thanks for the heads up.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
BV
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Total Posts:  19
June 12, 2006 4:57:44 PM    View the profile of BV 
Done with my bio. Cosmic
Garet Daimun
ComNet Member

Garet Daimun

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  515
June 12, 2006 5:09:14 PM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
You've pointed that out three times already. Could we please see it?

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

BV
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  5
June 12, 2006 6:23:17 PM    View the profile of BV 
It's on the roster Gayet
BV
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  6
June 12, 2006 6:29:01 PM    View the profile of BV 
But here it is again.
"
"
Physical Characteristics:
Native Language: Basic
Name:B'Har Vanos
Height:6'6''
Weight:162 1/2 lbs.
Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:Blue
Skin Color:Tanned White
Build:Muscular but with great Dexterity
Distinguishing Marks: Long Cruel Scar on Left Arm
Homeworld:Tatooine

Skills:
1.Excellent skills with a blaster 2.Dual wields pistols or takes an aimed shot with a sniper 3.Has no skill in Melee Weaponry 4. Bilingual, fluent in Huttese.

Biography: The Day I became a Bounty Hunter. I was 10 years old at the time, and it was the the end of Harvest season, and it was my fathers annual feast, when all of our family gather in one house and thank the Force for a good season.
        That day, a man stumbled onto our land, tired and oh so sick-looking was he. My father gave pity on this man and hosted him in our home.
        Later, well into the celebrating a knock came upon the door. My father though it was more family, but I tried to tell him everyone was already here. As soon as my father opened the door, a bolt of fiery red energy split the air... and my father. The group who fired the shots then started shooting, slaughtering, the rest of my kin.
    I was hit in the arm and only half-concious when I heard "Good work men, now lets get that officer!" The murderers started dragging the man my father saved. And as they past by me, I saw the cursed rebel insignia on their unifoms.
        I looked around me and I saw my fathers blaster rifle in my Uncles hand. My father taught me how to use the gun for hunting. I grabbed it and fired at the closest rebel. The rest of the group stopped in their tracks as they whipped their heads around. I let out a rapid burst and three more went down. The two remaining were panicking they raised their rifles but they were toasted.
        That Night, I burned my families corpses, as is proper. I took the rebel scum to the local imperial center and sold them for 250 I.C.s each. That's what I've been doing ever since... Until now.
Leon
ComNet Initiate

Leon

Post Number:  166
June 12, 2006 6:38:54 PM    View the profile of Leon 
The whole story is good, you just really need to work on your grammar, and that little bit at the end, well you gotta change the store name, because i dont think theres an imperial center store on Tatooine lol.

-----------------------
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper SquadNet > Drill Squad  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:10:43 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 329  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >