ComNet Sage

Jack Nebulax

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  3245
Total Posts:  3245
  RE: Nazgul Topic
July 5, 2007 9:18:23 AM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Um, hello, I'm here on behalf of "Jack Nebulax." He wants me to inform the people of Nazgul squadron that he's sorry that he hasn't been around lately, but he's been having some problems that he needs to take care of first. He says that he hopes to be coming back to this site within the next week. Thank you.
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3061
Total Posts:  4197
July 5, 2007 3:23:17 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Thank you...  Anonymous person?  I bet its the sister.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
[This message has been edited by Shazam (edited July 5, 2007 3:24:07 PM)]
Kanderin Draken
ComNet Member

Kanderin Draken

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  516
Total Posts:  1849
July 6, 2007 3:40:23 AM    View the profile of Kanderin Draken 
She's very polite, can we keep her?

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Kanderin Draken
-=Wraith Squad=-

Wraith Squad Motto: When staring in the face of death we see our reflection

ASL/LCPL Kanderin/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/VEA/VE/

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron, FF X
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  588
Total Posts:  860
July 8, 2007 3:19:34 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
Alright, here's the plan. Tomorrow or tonight (depending on if I have time tonight) I'm going to be making a story post. We're going to wrap up our ESC story, but no major rush. Kaph has started another story so we have time to fit in a neat little plan Tomas had for what we can do after we blow up the temple. Sorry for kinda letting the activity drop everyone, but I needed a little bit of a break from the writing. Time to get back at 'er.

-----------------------
SC/ESN/Trevor Evenson/Nazgul 1(1-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[VC:B][LSM][BRC][SWC][GWC]

The VEN`s #1 writer as of ESC `06
Still the VEN's #1 writer as of ESC `07

Clearly Canadian!
Skar Darkanto
ComNet Novice

Skar Darkanto

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  43
Total Posts:  54
July 9, 2007 4:56:21 AM    View the profile of Skar Darkanto 
Hurray!

/me hugs Trevor

Not letting go.
Skar Darkanto/ Kanderin Draken
Petty Officer 2nd Class Skar Darkanto, Nazgul Squadron
FM/PO2 Skar Darkanto/Nazgul Squadron 2-6/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1153
Total Posts:  1363
July 17, 2007 1:12:02 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Just saying hi.  My parents broke my keyboard a few weeks ago. I got a job too. Good luck with everything.  -Chris
[-=Aegis Squadron=-]
FM/PO2 Raigen DarkBlayde Tei-Yehn/Aegis Squadron 2-7/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1Flt/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B][SWC][BRC]
Dedication:  On comnet at 2:30 AM to get in that extra post that no one asked you to write.
Loyalty:  Making your girlfriend join and write a bio on your anniversary.
Honor:  Proud to say you are a member of the Vast Empire.
Ask not what your Empire can do for you, but what you can do for your Empire.
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited July 17, 2007 1:12:48 PM)]
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Sage

Jack Nebulax

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  3246
Total Posts:  3245
July 18, 2007 6:05:28 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Guys, I'm sorry that I have to say this, but I'll be leaving the VE for an uncertain amount of time. Lately, there's been a major... incident going on in my life, and it still hasn't been taken care of. If I can resolve this issue, I will be back, but I can't guarantee that. So, until further notice, good-bye.

And FYI, that was my cousin who informed you all earlier.
Revenge is what holds this galaxy together.
------------------------------------------------------------
Warrant Officer 2nd Class Jack Nebulax, Nazgul Squadron, Imperial Navy, Vast Empire.
FM/WO2 Jack Nebulax/Nazgul 2 (1-2)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [SV] [VC:G] [VC:S] [VC:B] [GWC]
Rep|Int/Rep Jack Nebulax/Rep: 4/Reporters-Interviewers/VE/VET
Jack Nebulax: King of the Reply
Kanderin Draken
ComNet Member

Kanderin Draken

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  540
July 19, 2007 5:58:29 AM    View the profile of Kanderin Draken 
Theres no rush Jack, look after yourself.

And I'll be getting a post up on the story asap. Sorry its taking so long, but Wraith Squad has needed far too much of my attention right now. I'll get it up today, hopefully.
Corporal Kanderin Draken/ Petty Officer Second Class Skar Darkanto
-=Wraith PRIDE=-
-=Assistant Squad Leader=-

ASL/CPL Kanderin/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/VEA/VE/

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron, FF X
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  592
July 25, 2007 7:25:48 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
Alright. We've been inactive, and I've seen enough of it. post from Skar? tom I know is working on one as I write this, and Toks got hers up earlier today. Those are the four of us folks. That's right, FOUR. ESC is restarting in august, and although i know Toks didn't like the sound of that, I've recently been informed that we'll be keeping our raw point from before. I dunno where that puts us, but it means we don't lose all the work we put into it before.

With that being the case, I want people to start preparing...practice writing, we still havn't finished our ESC story from so long ago. Lets wrap that one up. Start planning personal stories (or not, I need to ask if that counts for squadron points).

Do what it takes, people. We might be underpowered and the odds could be against us, but the point is. We're NAZGUL. I can't remember a time when we've let the odds beat us. Let's keep it that way, alright?

Time to kick it up a gear, boys and girl. In honor of the best pep-talk writer I know...

Rock on.
SC/ESN/Trevor Evenson/Nazgul 1(1-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[VC:B][LSM][BRC][SWC][GWC]

Clearly Canadian!
Kanderin Draken
ComNet Member

Kanderin Draken

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  556
July 26, 2007 6:56:31 AM    View the profile of Kanderin Draken 
Yeah, sorry Trevor.

Some stuff has happened in my rl, its really knocked me out of sync. I'll try and get a post up, whether I can manage it though is a good question.

I might be descending into leave soon, it might even be permenant. Hopefully I wont, but right now im close to breaking point. Im letting the Wraiths know in more detail, so check there if you have to.
-=Wraith PRIDE=-

Skar Darkanto
ComNet Novice

Skar Darkanto

Post Number:  46
Total Posts:  54
July 27, 2007 10:00:10 AM    View the profile of Skar Darkanto 
Ok, I've just posted on the squad story. It's short but at least its quality, which is more than I can say for my previous post.

From tomorrow morning I'm on leave, so this is the last time you guys will be seeing me around. Im gone for two weeks, which translates as I'll be returning on either the 11th or 12th, I cant quite work out which one.

Either way, try not to miss me too much
Skar Darkanto/ Kanderin Draken
Petty Officer 2nd Class Skar Darkanto, Nazgul Squadron
FM/PO2 Skar Darkanto/Nazgul Squadron 2-6/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3090
July 27, 2007 1:47:53 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Should be around time for the ESC- excellent?  Lol.  Have a good time, whatever you're doing.
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3101
August 4, 2007 10:48:47 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
This is probably getting annoying, but I need to see who is really here so we can get people positioned.  I need the commanders to report to the commander's ComNet so we can work toward a good storyline for you guys.  Like I mentioned with Kaph and Sentinel though- maybe I should be asking you guys what you'd like to see- what's happening?  Either way- I'd like to see some communication on this board- thank you.
*Flash Was Here...*

Casca
ComNet Initiate

Casca

Post Number:  161
Total Posts:  240
August 5, 2007 8:52:35 PM    View the profile of Casca 
I'm here Shazam.
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
FM/PO2 Casca "Black Curse" Phennir/Nazgul Squadron 3-11/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1Flt/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B][SWC][BRC]
Dedication:  On comnet at 2:30 AM to get in that extra post that no one asked you to write.
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3103
August 6, 2007 10:13:36 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Thas one- you boys and girls need to round up as many people as you can before that ESC though: otherwise there's going to be hell to pay, lol.  Why?  I think we'll be co-writing a story with the Army: we don't wanna let 'em show us up after that 'premier division' nonsense
*Flash Was Here...*

Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  597
August 9, 2007 11:08:49 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
Casca, you better not be kidding around.We're gunna need you here and I'll be very thankful if you are. How about the rest of you. I see Toks was on IRC, hopefully she'll be posting soon? And I know that Tomas is always around, apparently he's just drunk tonight (kidding, Tom).

If no one posts, I'll wrap this one up myself tomorrow night, then we need to figure out what we can do for some sort of meeting. I'm thinking Sunday, if everyone is available.
SC/2LT/Trevor Evenson/Nazgul 1(1-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[VC:B][LSM][BRC][SWC][GWC]

Clearly Canadian!
Casca
ComNet Initiate

Casca

Post Number:  162
August 10, 2007 8:31:41 AM    View the profile of Casca 
I goto work at ten, get home at six, annd start school on the 15th but I'll be around.
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
FM/PO2 Casca "Black Curse" Phennir/Nazgul Squadron 3-11/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1Flt/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B][SWC][BRC]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3110
August 10, 2007 12:32:15 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Hey- we're working on a story with the Army right now, and as soon as I get a little more info and we can get some facts straightened out- we'll be starting the ESC.  SO- Prep yourselves: update rosters, wikis- whatev.  We'll be making this one of the higher quality stories, I think- so we'll want to treat it as such though still doing our ESC: we might give additional points for quality: dunno yet.  In short time, though- so let's get it kickin, folks.
*Flash Was Here...*

Tokijin
ComNet Cadet

Tokijin

[VE-NAVY] Master Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  204
Total Posts:  258
August 10, 2007 9:13:35 PM    View the profile of Tokijin 
Well, I have no idea if I'll be around or not. I've been as busy as heck for the past week, getting up at 6, going to volleyball for an hour and a half before heading out into the sun for seven  hours for band camp, in which they royaly screwed me over in, and I just got home twenty minutes ago. . . I'll try and see if I can get in posts during the new ESC, but I can't make any guarantees. I have no idea what my schedule is going to be like, nor do I know how much energy and creativity I'll have for posts. I'd rather not produce a crappy post when I'm running on low and disappoint you guys..
XO/MCPO Tokijin/Nazgul 3/ Wing 1/ mSSD Atrus/Denfensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [BWC] [VC:B] [CBV] [MC1]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3111
August 11, 2007 10:33:45 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
7 hours for band?  That would suck, lol.
*Flash Was Here...*

Kanderin Draken
ComNet Member

Kanderin Draken

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  569
August 11, 2007 1:17:02 PM    View the profile of Kanderin Draken 
Skar's back.

SHame I cant say much about the rest of you by the looks of it...

Regardless, holiday sucked. Lets never speak of it again. Back to work.
-=Wraith PRIDE=-
~ W i l d c a r d P l a t o o n ~

Casca
ComNet Initiate

Casca

Post Number:  164
August 12, 2007 9:03:16 AM    View the profile of Casca 
Hey, I'm back, I just need direction. So I posted on storynet last night.
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
Casca
ComNet Initiate

Casca

Post Number:  166
August 12, 2007 9:46:08 AM    View the profile of Casca 
Okay!

Tomas, message me about what's going on.
Someone, please get me on the roster.
Trev, glad to see you still around. Hope you don't get switched out. My SC's always end up changing on me.
Also, I want to add NPC's to the roster. Possibly Raigen.
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  600
August 12, 2007 11:27:56 AM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
Well, time seems to be the thing this ESC. I'm working 10-12 hours daily, but the thing is, if I do that and still am able to come up with something, there's no reason that anyone in Nazgul shouldn't be able to at least work on partof a post. You're all excellent writers and I know that and you know that. If you're feeling uncreative, listen to music or do something else that'll get your creative juices flowing. If you're tired, get yourself on a sugar high and go hard. Feeling uninvolved in the story? Come talk to me about it and we'll fix that. Or fix it yourself, if you want to.

Toks - seven hours of band would suck, especially out in the sun and preceded by V-ball practice after getting up at 6. I have a similer schedule, being up at 6 and being active the whole day. If you find yourself tired by the end of band, then maybe will yourself to go to sleep a little bit earlier then normal (not sure how late you've been staying up, but try and make sure you get in a full 8 hours of sleep, not only to help you be less tired, but it's healthier). You're a creative girl, I know you are, and I know that even your crappy posts can make half the stuff other people can turn out look bad. You've just got to get into an 'I can do this' frame of mind and show yourself and the rest of us that you've got what it takes.

Tomas - You've been posting awesome man, but I feel you're falling into a slump, sorta the same as Toks. I know you guys are busy, I am too, I can relate. But I see you on IRC lots which means you're around, which means you could be at the very least be planning out a post, that way you know what direction you want it to go once you get going. A good way to get feeling creative about story writing is to grab one of those adventure or SW novels you've got sitting in your book case and read a chapter or two. It can really give you ideas about your posts. I look at you and see someone who can write good when he wants to. Show me you want to and don't prove me wrong about you being good.

Skar - I forgot you were on holidays, heh...Anyway, to catch you up, read my last story post (it might take you a few minutes...) and make sure you figured out what was going on. Sorry for not mentioning you, but I wasn't sure what was going on with you seeing as you dissapeared and I'm and idiot and forgot you went on vacation. We're starting ESC today/tomorrow, so you've got to get into the mood for posting daily for the navy. Seeing as you're both divisions....*ignorethearmycough* Aside from that, I don't really have much to say to you, aside from this: You should send Casca a PM, or he should send you one, and you guys should go about creating a bunch of NPCs for the squadron, but I'll cover that later in this.

Casca - I'm glad your back, we need all the help we can get on this one. If you want to make NPCs, go hard, make us a ton of them. Sure, bring back Raigen as an NPC if you want, we'll toss him in one of the flights and stuff. I hope I can trust to see a bunch of posts out of you this competition, and whatever else we need, wiki, drawing, that other thing with the video games, ect. Bring back the good work you had when you were here before.

Everyone - Like I said before, we need NPCs. We already have two (I think they are on the roster, which reminds me, I'll ask Shaz to put Casca on the roster in flight three for us.) but we need to fill the rest of our ranks. Toks, I remember you saying a while back that you had wished you had thought of Vanera as a name for your character. Well, now you could always use it for an NPC character if you want. Bad-ass evilness and all. Anyone else who wants to throw them together, just PM a basic physical and personality description to me. We don't really need background for these guys, since most of them will probably either die or be replaced by the end of the month, although if they start to stick around we'll throw in a few backgrounds.

I think that's about all I have to say right now, aside from lets show the rest of them what Nazgul can do and kick some serious ass.

Rock On
SC/2LT/Trevor Evenson/Nazgul 1(1-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[VC:B][LSM][BRC][SWC][GWC]

Clearly Canadian!
Atrick25
ComNet Member

Atrick25

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  350
Total Posts:  380
August 12, 2007 12:39:46 AM    View the profile of Atrick25 
What am I doing here?

O_o

Seems I can't retire completely. CURSE YOU FAVORITE BAR!!!!

(I'm back )
NazgulSquadron

FM/SCRW Atrick25/Nazgul-10/Phoenix Wing/[mSSD Atrus]/1VENF]/VEN/VE (=A=)
~Senior Crewman Atrick25~

Nerds stick together! (Until Football Players storm us, because then we run like the girly men we are!)

Why does Darth Vader want cookies?
[This message has been edited by Atrick25 (edited August 12, 2007 12:40:36 AM)]
Trevor Evenson
ComNet Marshal

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  603
August 12, 2007 6:23:04 PM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
About time you got back. Time for a mini ESC and we'll need your help. Do stuff and help us kick butt.

Clearly Canadian!
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3114
August 13, 2007 11:28:00 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
I'd like to hear you folks' thoughts on this- holding off for this mini-ESC of ours for just a bit so that we can get this story with the Army done first.  I'd like most of our energy on this story and getting it to be one of our best as opposed to placing our people on different projects while we could be posting.
*Flash Was Here...*

Atrick25
ComNet Member

Atrick25

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  352
August 13, 2007 12:14:50 AM    View the profile of Atrick25 
I'm confused. What should I be doing?

And can I take the SA exam or no? =P
NazgulSquadron

Nerds stick together! (Until Football Players storm us, because then we run like the girly men we are!)

Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1159
Total Posts:  1363
August 13, 2007 12:19:18 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Non, You are in between stages.  Its like, AE can get you to SCRW, then you get a promo on your own. SAE gets you a promo, then you have to get to WO2
[-=Aegis Squadron=-]
FM/PO2 Raigen DarkBlayde Tei-Yehn/Aegis Squadron 2-7/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1Flt/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B][SWC][BRC]
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Atrick25
ComNet Member

Atrick25

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  353
August 13, 2007 12:25:20 AM    View the profile of Atrick25 
I havn't been around for a while, so I kinda forget all this stuff.

hehe...
NazgulSquadron

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nazgul Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:14:51 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 100  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >