jag fel
ComNet Cadet

jag fel

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  233
Total Posts:  439
  RE: Drill Squad
December 14, 2006 6:37:09 AM    View the profile of jag fel 
Who's got the nice avatar me or Riqimo or both of us?

Edit: I started the new page :P
-----------------------
EclipseSquad
TRP/PFC jag fel/2SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
SM/Com Jag Fel/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

"The fate of the free world is in the hands of a bunch of hustlers and thieves" XXX2
"Say hello to my little friend" Tony Montana
"Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse"
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" Godfather
[This message has been edited by Jag Fel (edited December 14, 2006 6:37:41 AM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5123
Total Posts:  7772
December 14, 2006 10:56:02 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Take the avatar-talk to the lounge.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/MG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/Drill Squad/Tadath/VEA/VE
[OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
[VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
Rayden Shiong
ComNet n00b

Rayden Shiong

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  91
December 14, 2006 6:15:10 PM    View the profile of Rayden Shiong 
About the first point, Cosmic.

I am not force sensitive at all. As I said in my bio, the project failed completely, the only thing my character achieved from that experiment were mechanical body parts.

Wouldn't that depend mroe on your strength and a few other factors?

I know a senior at my high school who can lift nearly twice hsi weight, and he weighs about 210-120 pounds. He's on the football team, mind you.

I could have sworn that I had listed my race... apparently I didn't copy and paste the entire thing...

And only the eyes glow, they glow in the dark. I'll add that in.

I aplogize for wasting your time, sir.
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5128
December 14, 2006 10:18:44 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
I may have just misread the "Force sensitiity" portion a little. Anyway, it's not wasting my time, it's my job, so no worries.

As far as the "lifting twice your weight" deal, I'm not saying that it wasn't possible. I know it's possible, but the point I was trying to make (which I didn't express very well) was the fact that it would be unreasonable to assume that your character, say weighing 200 lbs, could carry a 400 lb object for a long distance. Usually when individuals are about to carry a heavy load, they wear a back-support. Carrying an extremely heavy load for some distance would definately have some major repercussions, physically, in the near future.

Anyway, that's just my two cents. Good job on editing the bio. I'll place you in a squad.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Rayden Shiong
ComNet n00b

Rayden Shiong

Post Number:  9
Total Posts:  91
December 15, 2006 1:08:00 AM    View the profile of Rayden Shiong 
Thank you, sir!

*salutes*
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  683
Total Posts:  2089
December 15, 2006 11:55:17 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
hey Rayden you got transferred to Raiders, go to the Squadnet and under Raiders post a hello I already posted one for you.

-----------------------
Raiders
Faithful To The End
He will give them death, and they will love him for it -Gladiator

TRP/CPL_Rogueboy/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][ES-FirstClass][CDS]
Niobi Tem
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  3
Total Posts:  10
December 26, 2006 1:26:59 PM    View the profile of Niobi Tem 
Name: Niobi Tem
Home Planet: Tattooine
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 153
Skin Color: Purple
Eyes: Gold

Appearance: Oddly, she has the rarity of having three head tentacles which she usually swirls into one long "ponytail". Her form is a little more muscular than the average dancer, but she retains her natural grace and poise. When not in uniform, she often wears form-fitting, but modest clothes.

Reason For Joining the Empire: Boredom, honestly. Dancing at the local bars had it's profit, but she craved a little more adventure. Since her natural submissiveness would prove vital in the army, she saw it as a more profitable venture. She hopes to be a diplomat someday.

Talents: Seduction, Acrobatics, Dagger fighting.

History: Sold into slavery at an early age, she knew how to be submissive. She grew up to be a lovely purple Twi-Lek for her master, Minoc Fed, a Twi-Lek gentlemen who knew how to place bets on the Pod Races. Life was good with her and her master, as she learned how to dance, how to tend to men, and how to protect her master with daggers. She also learned a lot on what made a good pod racer in later years.

Sadly, Minoc Fell ill and passed on when she was 20, but fortunately all of his debts were paid and his money went to his servants by his will (since he left no children behind, and he doted on his many lovely girls). Being a free woman left her slightly addled, but she knew how to spend the money left to her. Her only luxury was a protocol droid which had much information about the world. The rest of the girls seemed to squander their money, or were left dead after being robbed. The wise Niobi kept herself as comfortable and even kept up a job as a dancer.

After hearing tale after tale from the Stormtroopers who would come into the cantina after patrol, she finally decided that trying the army out would be a good experience in servatude. With her faithful droid (nicknamed "Library"), and what change she had left in her pocket, she gave her life to the military in order to become a weapon of war.
Aeos
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  1267
Total Posts:  3141
December 26, 2006 1:39:04 PM    View the profile of Aeos 
Very nice, can't point anything out except maybe a little bit more information about her personality? Friendly type?
Good work though,

-----------------------
TRP/SGT_Aeos/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][ES2C][CoR]
'Raiders' Wiki Page'
CGEMPIRE
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5193
December 26, 2006 5:35:13 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Very good. I'll place you in a squad. Check your email for details.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Tanus Solvona
ComNet n00b

Tanus Solvona

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  4
Total Posts:  744
January 10, 2007 2:34:29 PM    View the profile of Tanus Solvona 
Name: Tanus Solvona
Height: 6'1'
Weight: 190
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Skin: tannish
Planet of Origin: Onderon
Known languages: Basic and Durese
Bulid: A little on the skinny side, but for the most part, muscle.

Appearance:
Tanus is a somewhat tall being with brown hair and Hazel eyes. On the days he gets to relax, he tends to wear simple robes to remind him of his family on Onderon. He has a ring on his left hand that was given to him by his father, Mical, as a family heirloom, passed from father to son.

Personality:
Tanus tends to lean on the more pensive side of things when dealing with problems other then combat. Honor comes first to Tanus, and he feels those without honor might as well be dead. He also feels that emotional attachment is a waste, because all people die, whether you like it or not. However, contary to this, he is an opptimist, and strives to see some form of moral decency in people.

History:
As a young boy, Tanus grew up on the outskirts of Onderon's capital city. The eldest son of a farming couple, Tanus had always strived for something greater in life. To that end, he enrolled on the Onderonian Royal Guard. However, that was cut short when his mother passed away unexpectantly. Tanus, really a cold and heartless person, didn't show any emotion over his mother's death; his father never forgave him for that. At the age of 18, he enlisted in the Imperial army to escape from the life of a farmer to that of a soldier, and really show the galaxy that he wasn't just another "farmboy."

Skill History:
Tanus recieved most of his skills while training in the Onderonian Royal Guard. The only exception is knife combat, which was taught to him by his uncle when he 13 years of age. This skill became apparent when he faced a comrade in a one-on-one duel for advancement to the next stage of training: during the fight, they were forced to use knives against each other in a particle stabilzier field that would prevent grievous injury. However, unknown to his opponent or the staff, Tanus had his blade polarized to it would nullify the particle field. To that end, Tanus managed to utterly annihilate his sparring partner by putting him in critical condition and emergency surgery for the wounds to his torso administered by Tanus.

Notable Skills:
-Weapons repair (some blasters, slug-throwers)
-Knife Fighting
-Boxing, the art of beating the snot out of the other guy.

-----------------------
Thou shalt count to three whilst holding the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.
[This message has been edited by Tanus Solvona (edited January 10, 2007 4:07:26 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Tanus Solvona (edited January 10, 2007 4:13:45 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Tanus Solvona (edited January 10, 2007 4:17:01 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Tanus Solvona (edited January 10, 2007 4:19:59 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Tanus Solvona (edited January 17, 2007 1:11:27 PM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5226
January 15, 2007 1:46:09 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
It's good, but one question: if you were in a technologically advanced field that was built for the purpose of preventing serious bodily harm, how were you able to bypass that technology?

I'll place you in a squad, but you may want to edit that portion of your biography - either by stating how you bypassed the technology or just rewriting that last detail.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Hard Hardt
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  7
Total Posts:  26
January 17, 2007 3:14:37 PM    View the profile of Hard Hardt 
Hi all. Heres my bio.

Hard Hardt

Appearance:

Name: Mevence Hardt
Homeworld: Rinn
Languages:Basic & Huttese
Skin colour: Very Pale
Eye Colour: Dark Grey
Hair colour: Black
Height: 6'2
Physical Build:Unaturally thin,
but strong, slight limp
in right leg from gun wound
Favored Weapon:Ryyk Kerarthorr blades

Skills:

Moderately good marksman, skilled in
armed and unarmed combat.

Backround:

Mevence Hardt was born on a planet in the outer rim called Rinn located just outside Hutt Space. He had a difficult life as a boy. His mother taken away from him at the age of five by gangsters leaving him along with his Father who usually came home in a drunken rage.On one occasion when he was 15 his father shot him
in the leg. He ran from the house and collapsed in the streets. When he came around there was a women standing over him wrapping Bandages around his wounded leg. She said that she was delivering a message for her master, Spadda the Hutt, when she
found him lying in the streets. She brought him back to Spaddas palace with her.

He spent five years in the palace as spadda's slave.He was thought how to fight and use a gun by a bounty hunter called Noel Cessder that passed through regurely.When he reached adulthood Spadda started sending him on more Important "Errands' as he called it. Mevence knew it was murder but he didn't have any choice in the matter. After his first mission he found it easier and
easier untill he actually came to enjoy it. He felt great,power over life and death, of seeing the fear and respect in his victims eyes.

He spent ten more years in Spadda's service. He was his top assassin. He even got paid, and a good bit too.Then it happened. Spadda was sick of being on the end of the food chain. He wanted to be up top with the greater Hutts like Jabba and Gardulla. One evening he announced his alliance with Jabba. It struck him
that he wouldn't be needed anymore now that Spadda was being protected by Jabba. He fled the palace, the night Spadda announced his alliance.

He hid for several years on the planet Niraun, which is on the other side of the galaxy.when he thought the search for him had died down he went to look for work on Onderon. He stepped into the bounty office looking for something challenging.He spotted
Noel Cessder. He had been one of the first bounty hunters to start searching for him. He thought Noel was his Friend, he remembered the long nights they spent training together. Anger welled up inside him as he imagined the enjoyment on Noels face as he hunted him.He snuck up behind him and whispered"so, how long has it been Noel?' Noel spun around a look of shock on his face.Mevence pulled his dagger that he kept strapped under his arm out and stuck it into Noels neck. He looked around. no one seemed to notice. He pulled noels corpse over to one of the billboards and hid it behind it. A women approached him, she was dressed all in blue and had the Imperial insignia on her right shoulder "I saw what you did, we could have use for men with your skills in the Empire.'Mevence thought for a moment. "I except your offer.'the women said "good.. if you'd follow me please.'

-----------------------
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper only those who prosper can truly judge what is sane.
[This message has been edited by Hard Hardt (edited January 18, 2007 10:46:48 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Hard Hardt (edited January 18, 2007 10:51:40 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Hard Hardt (edited January 18, 2007 10:52:23 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Hard Hardt (edited February 4, 2007 2:37:50 AM)]
Tnepres
ComNet Member

Tnepres

Post Number:  307
Total Posts:  585
January 17, 2007 8:01:03 PM    View the profile of Tnepres 
I didn't have time to read through the whole thing but except for a few tiny errors, its great.  I see great potential in this one, Cos. =)  You know where to place him. *nudge nudge*

-----------------------
In the brightest light,
We find darkness...

-=Wraith Squad=--=TRP=-
TRP/PFC Tnepres/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE[LoR]
Memoirs of a Withered Soul- Compendium of Short Stories on Talstorin's Background/Story of Talstorin and Durandal( out now- read it on army story board)
Tnepres/HellKite
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5229
January 17, 2007 11:58:40 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
I read the first paragraph and stopped.

The story thus far is good, however, there are way too many grammatical mistakes.

Make use of my following critiques and amend your biography. NOTE: the biography you post should be in a final draft form - meaning you need to read, reread, and then post. (Called proofreading).

1) Don't cut off the paragraph at a certain point. You're doing this:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Write your biography in MS Word or any other text editor that contains a grammar/spellchecker and write the sentences in full. Don't chop them up as you have been.

2) Watch the spacing in between paragraphs. You only need one space in between each paragraph. Example:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

3) Watch your use of proper nouns and nouns. The words "Father" and "Mother" do not need to have an uppercase letter as the first letter if they are just nouns. Proper nouns, however, (names, for example) require the use of the first letter being in uppercase. Example:

John
Galactic Empire
New Republic

4) Keep an eye out for the spelling.

Use the above advice and make your needed corrections. Make another reply to this topic with your updated biography.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Hard Hardt
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  8
January 18, 2007 1:42:34 AM    View the profile of Hard Hardt 
Sorry about any spelling mistakes. I didn't have time  to go over it because I had forgotten that I had band practice. I had just finished it when i looked at the clock and relised. I just hit submit post and ran out the door.

Hard Hardt

ps:I've edited my post.

-----------------------
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper only those who prosper can truly judge what is sane.
[This message has been edited by Hard Hardt (edited January 18, 2007 10:48:40 AM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5261
February 3, 2007 4:13:34 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Post your biography here, Arcos.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Arcos Alagos
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  4
Total Posts:  21
February 3, 2007 6:18:28 PM    View the profile of Arcos Alagos 
Callsign: Shado
Name:Jacques
Species: Human
Height: 6'0
Weight: 174 Pounds
Hair Color: Chestnut
Eye Color: Emerald green
Build: Athletic
Languages: Galactic Basic and Huttese
Planet Of Birth: Coruscant
Marks: Several scars along face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

History

Born on Onderon as a Beast Rider, Jacques(Original name) lived life as any other child living with Beast Riders would. He grew up, learning how to ride numerous animals and how to tame just about any other animal. However, his love of medicine and his being raised as a fighter often caused tensions to arise within his "community" as his family urged him to quit his dreams of being a Doctor and continue the long tradition of being a warrior. To make his parents happy, he did so and became very efficient with blaster pistols and somewhat efficient with rifles.

When he was old enough, however, he ventured into Iziz, the Capital city of Onderon where he met a wealthy Doctor. His old dreams of being a doctor resurfaced and he did not return home. Instead, he spent years studying under the Doctor he'd met, occasionally helping him with patients until he too earned the right to have "Doctor" come before his name. This didn't last long, however, as one of his own patients tried to swindle him out of money he justly deserved. He allowed the man to get twenty feet away from his office while he searched for his blaster pistol, and then he let his years of growing up outside of the walls of Iziz show themselves as he gunned the man down in broad daylight.

Moving forward, John took the money he'd rightly earned plus a little more. He figured he'd earned it, afterall. The Onderonian Police Force thought differently and issued a warrant out for his arrest. When he learned of this from a few officers trying to arrest him, he ran for the starport, gunning down anyone who got in his way. There, he took off in a ship he'd won in a game of chance from a smuggler.

From that day on, the Onderonian Government put out a Galactic Wide Warrant for his arrest.Three grueling months later he changed his identity to Arcos Alagos and cut and died his own hair.Then he later on joined the Empire's Army hoping to gain a new life,and perhaps save some lives on the battle filed.Even though he is underage to join his new fake identity is well creditible for him to be the age of an 18 year old.

Additional Information:Nerve damage in right eye due to facial scars causes it to see in black & white(so he's color blind in that eye) where as he sees perfectly fine in his left eye.
[This message has been edited by Shado (edited February 3, 2007 6:43:18 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Shado (edited February 13, 2007 4:45:26 PM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5263
February 3, 2007 7:05:31 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Very good bio. I think you may find the Medic Specialty quite very appealing. :P

I'll place you in a squad.

Great job.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Arcos Alagos
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  5
Total Posts:  21
February 3, 2007 7:12:57 PM    View the profile of Arcos Alagos 
thanks..i know i can do better...you'll see later on.
Hard Hardt
ComNet n00b

Hard Hardt

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  9
February 4, 2007 2:40:03 AM    View the profile of Hard Hardt 
Ok, now that I've had some time to do it I've editedd my post correctly.

-----------------------
[PVT] Hard Hardt.
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5265
February 4, 2007 4:35:04 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
I'll be interested in reading it then.

Post it there. I just skimmed the previous two pages of the Drill topic, and I didn't see it, so I don't want to spend any more effort into finding a bio.

And this is a good notification for all new recruits:

Editing posts works if our post is fairly recent. If you haven't edited your post in over a week, and you know that new posts are being added, then just make a new post.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Hard Hardt
ComNet n00b

Hard Hardt

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  12
February 5, 2007 12:10:52 AM    View the profile of Hard Hardt 

-----------------------
[PVT] Hard Hardt.
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5270
February 5, 2007 12:47:55 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
It's kind of invisible.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Hard Hardt
ComNet n00b

Hard Hardt

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  13
February 5, 2007 1:44:57 PM    View the profile of Hard Hardt 
That was a mistake.

Was trying to copy my bio.

-----------------------
[PVT] Hard Hardt.
Hard Hardt
ComNet n00b

Hard Hardt

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  14
February 5, 2007 2:15:47 PM    View the profile of Hard Hardt 
Appearance:

Name: Mevence Hardt
Home world: Rinn
Height: 6'2
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Grey
Skin colour: Very Pale
Build: unnaturally thin but strong

Skills:

Moderately good marksman, skilled in armed and unarmed combat.

Back round:

Mevence Hardt was Born on a planet called Rinn located just outside Hutt space in the outer rim. He Came into Spadda the Hutt's service after he ran away from home because of his father. He was one of Spadda's top assassins. After Spadda announced his alliance with Jabba the Hutt Spadda ordered all his servants killed. Mevence fled to the planet Niraun on the other side of the Galaxy. He hid there for a few years until the hunt for him blew over. He went to Find work on Onderen where he found his old mentor Noel Cessder and killed him. After that a recruitment officer offered him a job in the Empire. He excepted.

For full Bio locate original one a bit further up the page.

-----------------------
[PVT] Hard Hardt.
[This message has been edited by Hard Hardt (edited February 5, 2007 2:19:15 PM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5271
February 5, 2007 2:29:26 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Interesting bio. I like the detail.

Watch the spelling, though.

I'll place you in a squad.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5287
February 7, 2007 11:55:34 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
AWOL Check, Drillies.

You have until Sunday (2/11) to respond to this AWOL message (either via responding here or to the email I will be sending out). Failure to respond by the above-mentioned deadline will result in your removal from the Vast Empire.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Hard Hardt
ComNet n00b

Hard Hardt

Post Number:  15
February 7, 2007 2:12:12 PM    View the profile of Hard Hardt 
What do you mean AWOL? Shouldn't we be able to go online and leave when we want to?

-----------------------
[PVT] Hard Hardt.
Tanus Solvona
ComNet n00b

Tanus Solvona

Post Number:  10
Total Posts:  744
February 7, 2007 2:16:44 PM    View the profile of Tanus Solvona 
Yeah, I've been out of the loop for a while. What's going on with the AWOL thing? Do we just send you an email saying we're here, or something more elaborate?

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Tanus Solvona /3SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Kairo
ComNet Veteran

Kairo

[VE-ARMY] Platoon Sergeant

Post Number:  1090
Total Posts:  1338
February 7, 2007 2:25:35 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
This is just for people still in Drill. Neither of you are actually still in Drill so don't worry about it. What an AWOL check does is make sure that you are still participating with the VE. It only takes a second to respond and such, and if your connection is out or something, you can explain that when you get back. Normally though, the only people that get removed are lazy people who have no interest in the VE anymore and who haven't logged on since they joined or just disappear.

-----------------------
Platoon Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

PC/PSGT Kairo/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE [CDS][BoA][CoR][BC][CoV][IH]

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
You may forget the past, but it will always haunt your future.
Men can die, but a symbol is eternal.
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper SquadNet > Drill Squad  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 8:49:29 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 108  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >