ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1809
Total Posts:  3784
  RE: VENA-Staff Topic
July 22, 2012 4:45:15 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Thanks, Hades!  I'll avoid the temptation to nit-pick; having a list of names is a vast improvement over none at all, and generally those sound reasonable. 

The other thing that occurs to me, though, is that each of us now needs a NEW introductory post, incorporating the links to the NEW wiki pages for Fleet School and Starfighter School.  So, VENA staff people, post here, with your new welcome messages, ASAP.  Mine will follow this post.
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

SCAP/LT Wyl Trykon/VSD Brilliant/TF:B/1Flt/FC/VEN/VE
CNT/LT Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLF Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G]
(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1810
July 22, 2012 4:55:55 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Welcome to the Vast Empire's Naval Academy, Crewman _______.

My name is Lieutenant Wyl Trykon, and I'll be serving as your Training Officer (TO) while you go through the Naval Academy's Orientation program.  I'll be around to help you learn how to role-play as a member of the Vast Empire's military in an ongoing, collaboratively-written story (a set of skills which is taught in something we call "Starfighter School," for those who want to start out as TIE pilots, or in something we call "Fleet School," for those who want instead to begin their Navy careers serving as part of the crew of a capital ship).

With your first post here on the Naval Academy board, you've completed Imperial Initiation (well done) and are hereby clear to begin Basic Training.  To do so, follow this link, and read the wiki page.  Note that at the bottom of that page, you'll be prompted to choose a career path.  If you want the thrill of dogfighting, choose Starfighter School.  If you want the majesty of capital ships, choose Fleet School.  Graduates of both programs are equally ranked, with equal opportunities for advancement: choose what sounds like more fun!

Your next step should be to visit the VE Wiki page for you chosen School: Starfighter School, found here, or Fleet School, found here.  Begin working on Chapter 1: Character Development by clicking the appropriate link.  When you finish the assignment, post your work here in this thread (bio and ID line), so I can review it, and we'll proceed from there.  Please note: here in the VEN, we write stories in the third person, past tense; you should too.

If you need further guidance, please send a Private Message with your questions to "Trykon" here on the ComNet, or go to the Naval Academy channel on IRC, which is #VENA, and make an inquiry of any staff member.  Good luck with your training, Crewman, and again, welcome to the Vast Empire.

Sincerely,

LT Wyl Trykon, your TO

Useful Links:
  •  An overview of what exactly we do here in the VEN
  •  The Vast Empire Naval Academy wiki page
  •  The wiki page for Basic Training
  •  Starfighter School: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3
  •  Fleet School: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3
  •  How-to-create-a-wiki-page Tutorial
  •  Java-based IRC chat

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G]

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited July 22, 2012 4:56:46 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited July 22, 2012 4:57:25 PM)]
Ellesmere
ComNet Cadet

Ellesmere

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  276
Total Posts:  311
July 22, 2012 7:39:10 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
OOC:
I'll add the clickable links to my post once  people come in, right now don't feel it worth it simply for the showing of my 'new' welcome message

Greetings Crewman [insert name here]; my name is Petty Officer 1st Class Ellesmere and I'll be your training Officer (TO) while you go through the Naval Academy Program.One of my goals is to aid you in learning all about how to role-play as a member of the Imperial Navy in an on-going, collaborative story. During this stage you will choose whether or not you want to be a  TIE Pilot in which case you will be placed in "StarFighter School" or if you'd prefer a position as part of a capital ship crew, there's also something we call "Fleet Schhol".

Once this step is complete you are clear to begin Basic Training (BT)  To do so, follow this link(clicky to be inserted), and read the wiki page.  Note that at the bottom of that page, you'll be prompted to choose a career path.  If you want the thrill of dogfighting, choose Starfighter School.  If you want the majesty of capital ships, choose Fleet School.  Graduates of both programs are equally ranked, with equal opportunities for advancement: choose what sounds like more fun!

Your next step should be to visit the VE Wiki page for you chosen School: Starfighter School, found here, or Fleet School, found here.  Your first step is to complete Chapter 1, which is Character and Biography Creation. Once this is done and I approve it you are free to move onto chapter 2 and so on.

If you have any questions/comments/or concerns feel free to reach me via ComNet PM as "Ellesmere" or get on IRC and look for me under the nick "Luckystar"; if I'm unavailable another member of the VENA Staff should be available to answer any inquiries you may have.

OOC:
Trick, I took a few lines from your text as I felt like you worded things perfectly and well...There was no better way to explain it in a better fashion otherwise
BO/PO1 Ellesmere/ISD II Halcyon Warrior /TF:B/1FL/FC/VEN/VE [MC2][MC1]

TO/PO2 Ellesmere/TF:B/Raptor/VENA/VEN/VE [MC2][MC1]
Hades
ComNet Member

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  320
Total Posts:  1245
July 22, 2012 7:48:35 PM    View the profile of Hades 
Hello and welcome to the Vast Empire Naval Academy, Crewman.

I'm Chief Petty Officer Demetrius Aita, or Hades for short, and I'll be your Training Officer (TO) while you complete each of the stages of the Navy Academy's Orientation program. You'll see me around the Comnet, and I'll be here to guide you through the stages of what we refer to as 'Flight School', where you'll learn  to roleplay as the pilot of an Imperial Starfighter alongside numerous others of the Vast Empire or if you choose it, 'Fleet School', where you will learn to roleplay as a crewman aboard one of the Vast Empire's capital ships.

By completing your post here, you have successfully passed Imperial Initiation - congratulations - and are now clear to begin basic training (found here) which will prepare you for day-to-day life in the Vast Empire (VE) and your duties as a member of the Vast Empire Navy.. From here you have two choices – continue in the Vast Empire as a Starfighter pilot, with all the excitement of flying highly-advanced TIE fighters, or choose the path of a capital ship crewman!

The next step in your training is to visit your chosen method of entryl Flight school's wiki page, found here or Fleet School, found here and start work on the first chapter, entitled 'Chapter 1: Character Development'. There, you'll write a bio of your character and figure out the ID line system. When you're completed, please post both your bio and ID line on this thread for me to review so we can move on to chapter 2. Here at the VE, we write stories in past tense and third person - you should also follow this tradition.

Again, I'll be here to assist you if you need help, so just send a Private Message to "Hades"  using the Comnet's very own private message system or go to the Naval Academy's channel on IRC (#VENA) and pose your question within! If you find yourself unable to do either of the above, contact any Naval personnel and they should be able to tell you what to do until your TO (me) can get back to you.

Finally, welcome to the Vast Empire and the best of luck for whatever school you choose!

Regards,

Chief Petty Officer Demetrius Aita, your TO

Note; attached are some useful links-
  •  A look at what we do here in the VEN
  •  The Vast Empire Naval Academy wiki page
  •  The wiki page for Basic Training
  •  Flight School: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3
  •  Fleet School: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3
  •  How-to-create-a-wiki-page Tutorial
  •  Java-based IRC chat

OOC:
EDIT: Trick, as to the names I filled in -- don't avoid nitpicking, please, I'd rather have it nitpicked by you than some uppity new recruit but seriously, I'd love to hear criticism of it. As always I am open to comments

Chief Petty Officer Demetrius "Hades" Aita, Flight Leader & Training Officer
FL | CPO "Hades" | B-1 | S:26 "Tuk'ata" | W:58 "Javelin" | ISD Halcyon Warrior | TF:Besh | 1st Fleet | SC | VEN | VE
TO | CPO "Hades" | PLF Cappadocious | VENA | VEN | VE

[MC1] [CBV] (=*SWC*=) [CAR] [BWC] [HNS] [SWC]
{INTER} {SfrM} {XenMA} {AFM} {HypM} {0Gee} {INFL}

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
[This message has been edited by Hades (edited July 22, 2012 7:50:06 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Hades (edited July 22, 2012 8:03:38 PM)]
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1812
July 22, 2012 8:28:01 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Thanks for getting your welcome messages up, guys!

Hades, I'll probably just edit a little bit.  Mostly, I don't think Mon Calamari and Wookiees should be in that group... while they are absolutely WELCOME in the VE, IC, they're comparatively RARE, for reasons which should be clear in canon.  We could use that list as a way of showing how numerous Gran are, for example, in VE space, or to push the OOC concern about justifying character choices.  Stuff like that.

Ellie, that's fine for now, about the links, but it does mean you're not ready to take on new recruits without more work, which means other trainers will jump in before you... I ask again: are you sure you can handle the TO position right now?  We can always reinstate you later, when you're better able to stay active.  No shame in stepping down for a while. 

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Hades
ComNet Member

Hades

Post Number:  322
July 22, 2012 8:32:35 PM    View the profile of Hades 
Ah, yes. I thought it would be improbable to have a wookiee aboard, but eh, figured it might have been interesting. But, as always you found the illogicality of the page and I stand humbly corrected. This is why you earn the big bucks

EDIT: Just a general query.. Given my position in VENA, should I be sending in a separate report to you on fridays, Trick?

FL | CPO "Hades" | B-1 | S:26 "Tuk'ata" | W:58 "Javelin" | ISD Halcyon Warrior | TF:Besh | 1st Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
[This message has been edited by Hades (edited July 22, 2012 8:34:52 PM)]
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1814
July 22, 2012 8:36:04 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Interesting, perhaps.  But those NPCs are essentially set-dressing, and we want to reinforce the established principles of the VE's shared setting with them.  Making things interesting is, in this case, for the recruits to do. 

EDIT: If you like, and your Fleet superiors don't mind, just CC me to your regular report, and add a little section about VENA.  If you'd prefer to do a separate one, though, feel free.  I'm easy. 

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited July 22, 2012 8:37:10 PM)]
Hades
ComNet Member

Hades

Post Number:  325
July 22, 2012 9:41:04 PM    View the profile of Hades 
As per Lieutenant Trykon's request, I compiled a basic guide for a training officer dealing with a new recruit and submitted it to Trick for his own additions and editing. It is now a wiki page and can be found here, thanks to Trick. Most of it you already know, but if you want to include anything in your training thread, the checklist is a good place to start.

[This message has been edited by Hades (edited July 22, 2012 9:42:01 PM)]
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1816
July 22, 2012 9:45:18 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Please note: most of the time, we haven't been placing people in Raptor Squadron at all, during their training cycles.  I'd like us to get back into that habit.  When you greet a new person, PM me and I'll place them in the first, topmost available slot in Raptor (so, you can anticipate their position, and tell them, and then I'll formally place them whenever I see your PM).  Cool?

Also, you can access that checklist from the VENA main wiki page.  It's on the "Checklists" page, linked to towards the bottom of the VENA page.

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Hades
ComNet Member

Hades

Post Number:  330
July 23, 2012 3:25:33 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Alright, I've reworded the Wing Command ancillary page so it is more specific and better describes what is needed. However, I still haven't figured out a probable scenario -- I was thinking either against another wing or against an enemy vessel.

Ellesmere
ComNet Cadet

Ellesmere

Post Number:  277
August 5, 2012 10:19:23 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
For fun I had a look at the Raptor story and it's been going since February. While not many posts have been done on it and so hasn't exactly been worked to death - I still think we should start thinking up of new scenarios for a story and vote that we start throwing general ideas/suggestions out and if anyone wants once an idea has been agreed upon I could work on a first draft and PM it to Trick for review so we have a new sim going; or a second story to choose from if Trainees so wish?

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1866
August 5, 2012 11:43:20 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Good notion, Ellie. Chime in, folks: what do we want to see, in a training sim for new pilots?  Remember, it should be a scenario that makes for entertaining stories, and evaluates a member's ability to follow instructions and demonstrate a basic knowledge of piloting and writing, OOC.

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Hades
ComNet Member

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  403
August 6, 2012 3:58:42 AM    View the profile of Hades 
My idea would be to do something harder to write about, for example a prolonged one on one or even two on one, where the candidate survives for so long before being shot down, getting them to describe how their character feels (ie, through the thoughts of the character and narration of the story)  as well as incorporating knowledge of the Interceptor that the VE uses..

(note, this is just the draft of my idea. Feel free to expand on that)

FL | SCPO "Hades" | B-1 | S:26 "Tuk'ata" | W:58 "Javelin" | ISD Halcyon Warrior | TF:Besh | 1st Fleet | SC | VEN | VE
TO | SCPO "Hades" | PLF Cappadocious | VENA | VEN | VE

VENI

[MC1] [CBV] [CAR] [BWC] [HNS] [SWC]
{INTER} {SfrM} {XenMA}  (=*SWC*=) {AFM} {HypM} {0Gee} {INFL}

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1910
August 11, 2012 3:46:36 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
After many discussions and long deliberation, I'd like to announce the new VENA roster:

CNT - Trykon - responsible mostly for development and guidance
XNT - Echelon - second-in-command, also designated Fleet trainer
TO - Hades - go-to certifications grader, also designated Starfighter trainer
TO - Ellesmere - should cover the #VENA IRC channel, and any gaps in ComNet coverage by the rest of us

Hunter-Morell feels that he cannot devote much time to VENA right now, but that is no disgrace: he's welcome back any time. 

In addition to those positions and loose job descriptions, I'd like to offer congratulations.  First, Echelon, congratulations on making XNT - I think you'll make a fine second-in-command for the Academy.    Second, Hades, your efforts on behalf of the Naval Academy have been exemplary during your short time so far as a Training Officer.  I hereby award you the Noble Service Medal, in recognition of your admirable commitment to the next generation of Navy members.

That's all for the announcement, folks.  Now, who wanted to whip up a new training mission for Raptor Squadron?

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Hades
ComNet Member

Hades

Post Number:  427
August 11, 2012 3:59:44 PM    View the profile of Hades 
I'll submit my own entry if I have time, for the new Raptor mission.

As for the medal, I'm honoured, but I can't seem to find it on the wiki.

FL | SCPO "Hades" | B-1 | S:26 "Tuk'ata" | W:58 "Javelin" | ISD Halcyon Warrior | TF:Besh | 1st Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

VENI

[MC1] [CBV] [CAR] [BWC] [HNS] [SWC]

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1912
August 11, 2012 4:06:10 PM    View the profile of Trykon 

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Echelon
ComNet Member

Echelon

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  467
Total Posts:  546
August 11, 2012 4:25:44 PM    View the profile of Echelon 
Thanks, Trykon, for the promo. I'm not sure if my responsibilities will be any different, but at least I've got the title now! I've edited the VENA Faculty wiki page, by the way.

MS/WO2 Rhycus 'Echelon' Bandoran/Warden-class light cruiser Duty/TF:TH/3Flt/VENA/VEN/VE

XNT/WO2 Rhycus 'Echelon' Bandoran/PLF Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE

[SoA] [NAR] [CAR] [MC2] [BWC] [HNS] [MC1] [SWC] [1NS] [LoM] [VC:B]
[=*ENG*=] {VehM} {SfrM} {HypM} {Astr} {LogS} {Shut} {Gunn} (*SCFE*)

MVP of Out of the Invisible

Hades
ComNet Member

Hades

Post Number:  428
August 11, 2012 4:38:48 PM    View the profile of Hades 
Alright. Had never seen that page before, strangely. o.O Anyway, I'll begin drafting my post and have it up here soon. How long should it be,  btw?

VENI

[MC1] [CBV] [CAR] [BWC] [HNS] [SWC] {NSM]

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1913
August 11, 2012 4:42:50 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
There's no real length requirement.  Look at Loyalty, Honor, Courage, and Disaster!, and the older Flight School prompts, for inspiration. 

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Ellesmere
ComNet Cadet

Ellesmere

Post Number:  278
August 13, 2012 7:41:24 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
I'll see about sending Trick a story idea within the next few days. I'm getting moved around places since my sister's organizing this enormous early birthday party which means I'll be kicked out of this current house for a few days and have access to a slower, older computer but nonetheless a general idea shall be PMed soon

Echelon
ComNet Member

Echelon

Post Number:  472
August 18, 2012 8:13:35 AM    View the profile of Echelon 
Alright guys! So, for this training mission, we already decided that we need something that tests their piloting, writing, and ability to follow orders. Alright, so let's hear some story ideas. Just spit them out. We're just making a list, so any idea can be used. I don't really want this to be sort of like a competition for a story, with each of us writing a different scenario, but rather we all collaborate together to figure out the scenario, and then Hades and Ellesmere can write their different stories, but with the same plot.

Maybe something like, there are three freighters being attacked. One full of civilians, one full of important cargo, and the other full of explosives or something. The pilot is tasked with defending one long enough so that it can hyperjump and escape. They'll only have time to save one. Most of his squad mates are defending the cargo freighter, but the civilian freighter is also under attack! What does he choose? Does he go lone wolf a try and save the civilians (which would most likely fail), or does he defend the cargo ship with the rest of his squadron? Or maybe he defends the explosive ship so it doesn't detonate and kill them all?

Something like that. That's my idea anyway, let's hear more.

MS/WO2 Rhycus 'Echelon' Bandoran/Warden-class light cruiser Duty/TF:TH/3Flt/VENA/VEN/VE

Hades
ComNet Member

Hades

Post Number:  454
August 18, 2012 4:20:55 PM    View the profile of Hades 
I disagree. I vote that all our ideas are submitted then when one of our three (or four, if Trykon submits one) stories are chosen, each potential scenario is elaborated upon by the VENA staff jointly.

VENI

[MC1] [CBV] [CAR] [BWC] [HNS] [SWC] [NSM]

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Echelon
ComNet Member

Echelon

Post Number:  473
August 18, 2012 4:35:34 PM    View the profile of Echelon 
*shrugs*

What do you think, Tryk?

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1926
August 19, 2012 8:34:03 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
What are you proposing, Hades?  I don't quite understand the need to develop more than one of these.

To clarify, this is what I want, team: a new training mission for starfighter school trainees, which tests piloting ability (IC) at the same time as it proves the potential VEN member can follow directions and write at our baseline standard level (OOC).  The details of how we develop that are largely unimportant to me.

Echelon's floated an idea for a plot, involving three freighters with different cargoes.  Let's hear other ideas, too.  We'll pick one, and then develop that plot into the prompt for the new training exercise thread.

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Hades
ComNet Member

Hades

Post Number:  455
August 19, 2012 10:16:14 PM    View the profile of Hades 
Quote:Let's hear other ideas, too.  We'll pick one, and then develop that plot into the prompt for the new training exercise thread.

That's what I meant. We all put in our ideas, then choose one of those ideas and allow everyone in VENA to refine it.

VENI

Echelon
ComNet Member

Echelon

Post Number:  474
August 20, 2012 8:06:37 AM    View the profile of Echelon 
Yeah, that's what I meant too...

Alright, now, let's hear some more ideas!

Ellesmere
ComNet Cadet

Ellesmere

Post Number:  279
August 20, 2012 9:34:47 AM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
If we want to go with Ech's idea it's not too bad. What I would suggest however since it seems to me a little unrealistic is that we don;t make the individual a lone wolf in choosing a freighter and defending it simply because I've not seen only one pilot try to defend a freighter on their own in-story.

What I suggest is that we make sure there are 3 NPC squadrons (minus the team leader, so whomever posts the initial post) the trainee chooses which squadron he wants to get into and takes charge of an NPC pilot and rolls from there. As far as  a freighter containing explosives...I would think it better if it contained some unstable mineral or something, as a freighter only containing a few tons of explosives...has potential to get a bit out of control in terms of blowing up the whole thing for fun IMO

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1985
September 26, 2012 5:09:32 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Hey, guys.  I was going to wait to write this post until my successor had been named, but I got impatient.    Stay tuned: the new CNT will be announced ASAP.

In the meantime, though, I just wanted to tell you guys that it has been an honor, working with you as the Academy staff.  That might sound cheesy, considering we're a Star Wars fan fiction/rpg hybrid, but it's true.

I've benefited a lot from joining the VE: my writing has improved with all the practice, I've had a blast rp-ing with some rad people, I've learned technical skills like how to code wiki and make animated gifs, I've read more about the Star Wars EU than I ever knew existed, and I've met some amazing friends from around the world.  I therefore took my responsibilities as Chief of Naval Training very seriously: it was my job to make sure anyone with an interest in our little club could join the VEN, and regardless of experience level (with role-playing games and/or with writing), become a contributing member of the community, in a short amount of time.  Being a trainer was perhaps not as glamorous as being a TIE jockey or a VENI agent, but it felt vitally important.  And I'm convinced that the main reason it felt that way was because of you guys.    Your selflessness and dedication are what hold the VE together and keep it going, and so I just wanted to say, as I take on new and different responsibilities, that I deeply appreciate all the work you have done and continue to do, and that it was a true pleasure working with all of you.

Once the new CNT is named, I'll conference with him or her about all the in-progress VENA projects.  Still plenty to do! 
CNW/LT Wyl "Trick" Trykon/VSD Brilliant/TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Hades
ComNet Member

Hades

Post Number:  476
September 26, 2012 10:38:59 PM    View the profile of Hades 
And it's been an honour working with you, Trick. Your commitment to the VE is above and beyond the call of duty and your achievements are mostly beyond everyone's expectations. Whoever you get to replace you certainly has big shoes to fill, after such a magnificent example of a CNT. Thank you, Trick, not only for getting me into VENA but for the contributions you have made as CNT and as a member of the VEN. No-one could possibly ask any more of you We'll miss you around here, but I'm sure you'll poke your head in from time to time to see how we're going!

VENI

Echelon
ComNet Member

Echelon

Post Number:  493
September 28, 2012 12:10:52 AM    View the profile of Echelon 
I like to announce Hades as my new XNT! Congrats Hades!

SCAP/WO2 Rhycus 'Echelon' Bandoran/CR90 Duty/TF:B/1Flt/VEN/VE

CNT/WO2 Rhycus 'Echelon' Bandoran/PLF Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE

Naval High Command

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Academy > VENA-Staff Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 12:07:18 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 348  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >