ComNet Disciple

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  2277
Total Posts:  4599
  RE: Aegis Topic
September 1, 2005 6:09:15 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
There is currently a wing story going on in the Naval Story section. We're currently in-between battles, so it's the best time for you to jump in. Have fun.

-----------------------
-(William the Conquerer)-
King of PPC
We are still here because we conquered our enemies, and we shall do it again!
XO/FL/SPO Willtconq/Kaph 5/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B][SV]
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  1654
Total Posts:  2064
September 2, 2005 4:27:18 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Welcome aboard, Yoshi. I'll be getting a welcoming e-mail out to you sometime this afternoon.Good to have you with us.

Another reminder to all: REPORTS ARE DUE TONIGHT!!!

-----------------------
SC/WO1 Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Gemini
ComNet n00b

Gemini

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  21
Total Posts:  84
September 2, 2005 9:18:52 AM    View the profile of Gemini 
Hmm, well. i dont even know what time the meeting are usually, and il send in my report today.

Im thinking of being put in reserves, if it isn't a problem,
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  740
Total Posts:  1963
September 3, 2005 11:28:10 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright guys, I'm afraid this is one of the last messages you are going to get from me for a very, very long time.  I got into some serious shit in my home town, and only Angel really knows whats going on because I told him last night on msn.  I did some stuff I shouldn't have, and as a consequence, I am grounded until probably next summer.  I know that stuff like this shouldn't happen, and I really want to stick around, but you won't be hearing from me for a very, very long time.

As for my position as Executive Officer of Aegis Squadron, I am hereby stepping down, atleast until a later time when I can come back.  Hopefully you guys will succeed and keep the Aegis name alive while I am gone.

Chip, you have been a really good friend to me.  I appreciate you taking me under your wing and making your Executive Officer of this squaron, but I have to step down.  Please make a wise decision as to who you replace me with and make sure that they will keep things stable while you go on leave at times.

As for the rest of the Navy, and all of my friends which I have known for so long, I must leave.  You might see me pop in on the weekends I get to spend with Shazam at his new house, but that is about it.

Keep the Navy alive, and hopefully bring back the glory days.

Aegis, get out there and win an ESC.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
=Aegis-Squadron=
Rising out of the Ashes of the past, fighting for the Glory of the Empire of Future- Phoenix Wing Motto...

SXO/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  35
Total Posts:  207
September 3, 2005 3:05:47 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
Sorry to hear that Jaden. All these people leaving is depressing. I hope you aren't too badly punished for whatever you did. See you later... I can wait awhile.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
FM/LCRW Hunter/Aegis 10/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Yoshi
ComNet n00b

Yoshi

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  5
Total Posts:  7
September 5, 2005 7:23:47 PM    View the profile of Yoshi 
It's a shame you have to leave like that, Jaden. Although you may not know it, we did work together . Hopefully everything will work out for the better and someday you shall return. Till then

Sorry I didn't report or post on the story. Been a tad busy

Anyways, before I jump into the story; I'd just like to know whats going on, what's happened, what will be happening and whatnot. I suppose I could read both pages of posts, but would rather not unless I had to

Once I'm completely clued in, I'll begin posting.

Thankses

-----------------------
Yoshi

FM/SCR Yoshi/Aegis 3/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)

For Those About to Rock, I Salute You
[This message has been edited by Yoshi (edited September 5, 2005 7:28:05 PM)]
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

Post Number:  1668
September 5, 2005 7:43:01 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
You're in luck, there's a short lull in the story before the next fight. Read Art's most recent post on the second page for the briefing on "Phase Two."

-----------------------
SC/WO1 Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
sk8guy
ComNet Marshal

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight
[VE-NAVY] Captain
[VE-VEHC] Captain*

Post Number:  1614
Total Posts:  1653
September 11, 2005 10:27:29 AM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Please welcome SCRW Hawkman back out of the reserves. He is back to help make Aegis all it can be...err wait, wrong divison. Anyway, he's here.

-----------------------
Vast Empire Naval Training Officer
Naval Academy

NTO/CPT sk8guy/Abrae/Vectra System - (=A=) (=SA=) (=MA=) (=FOCE=)[LSM][IC]
DJK sk8guy, retired hermit of the Dark Side
Ex Ambassador/Squadron Leader/Cult Leader/Lusthawk
WoW addict.
Gemini
ComNet n00b

Gemini

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  23
Total Posts:  84
September 15, 2005 6:51:41 AM    View the profile of Gemini 
I am resigning my navy character at this point, since my main focus is on my army Character. Maybe i can return to active duty when my summer holidays comes. Sorry for any troubles this may cause.
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

Post Number:  1693
September 16, 2005 9:45:11 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Okay folks, sorry I've been rather busy. I believe I owe some of you welcome e-mails, and some haven't responded to the AWOL check. We're also going to need a new flight leader, to replace Jaden. I'll get to you when I return from my reenactment.

I'll leaving in a little while here, and will be back Sunday night. Hunter is in charge. Send your reports to both him and myself.

Thanks, and see you Sunday.

-----------------------

-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  744
September 22, 2005 4:01:07 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
no need for that im on my psp right now and i think that i can come back because i got ungrounded. ttyl chip

-----------------------
Bleh...Long live Nazgul

Vast Empire
RESERVES/FORMER AEGIS SQUADRON EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND FLIGHT 2 LEADER/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  747
September 30, 2005 2:23:33 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright, taking charge.  Anyone who plans to participate in this squadron better give a post by the end of next week or you are gone.  This is what I like to call....well....everyone who doesn't care gets canned week....

For now, the new storyline for a new story for Aegis Squaron will be up by the end of Saturday night.  Everyone get posting on it if you even care about this squadron.  Of course, I will be posting like mad on it because I will be at Shazam's house this weekend and I probably don't have anything better to do.

I know I talked to chip, and he wants things to be a little softer, so this is just a little thing coming from me.

goodbye.

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
XO/FL/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis 2-1 (Aegis 5)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

Post Number:  36
October 5, 2005 4:18:15 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
Will do Jaden. But is the story up now, or is that this Saturday?

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited October 5, 2005 4:19:31 PM)]
Willtconq
ComNet Disciple

Willtconq

Post Number:  2466
October 5, 2005 5:35:38 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Jaden, i think everyone would rather have you continue on the wing story than start a new squadron story. So if you want to post a story, please continue on the wing story instead.

-----------------------
King of PPC
XO/FL/SPO Willtconq/Kaph 5/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B][SV]
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

Post Number:  37
October 6, 2005 7:09:18 AM    View the profile of Hunter 
If someone could give me a synopsis of what had happened in the story, I would be more than happy to post, but I don't really have the time to read the whole thing again and try to post. I could try later today, but it would be most appreciated if someone would do that for me. This is for the Wing story by the way.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Willtconq
ComNet Disciple

Willtconq

Post Number:  2471
October 6, 2005 7:40:12 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
We are done with phase one of the story, waiting to deploy into the second phase. i would suggest you read the breifing of the second phase by Art on the second page of the story, his last post i believe.

-----------------------
King of PPC
Yoshi
ComNet n00b

Yoshi

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  7
Total Posts:  7
October 6, 2005 8:41:11 PM    View the profile of Yoshi 
I am asking to please Place Yoshi in Reserves. I created Yoshi as a second character for the navy towards the end of summer; I thought that once school would start, I wouldn't go out as much so I'd have more time for the Vast Empire. Unfortunatly, I was wrong in this assumption.

I hate to be filling a position when I know a more active, comitted member could be occupying my space. Until I get more time, or feel I'm ready to try and balance two accounts again, I ask to be placed into the Reserves.

Thanks.

-----------------------
Yoshi

FM/SCRW Yoshi/Aegis 3/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)

For Those About to Rock, I Salute You
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

Post Number:  1717
October 12, 2005 4:31:25 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
  Okay ladies and gentlemen, it's time to get Aegis back up and running. I'm gonna start with an AWOL check (for our newer members, "AWOL" stands for "absent without leave"). This will also be e-mailed to you, so make sure your addresses in the roster are up to date. You have one week to reply, either here or via the e-mail I'm going to send. Replies are due Wednesday the 19th, before 9:00pm EST.

Once that is done, the inactives are going to be removed from the roster so we can clear space for new recruits. I will then send out an e-mail outlining Aegis' new expectations and regulations. Expect that to be sent sometime between the 20th and the 25th. Hunter and Jaden, I'll be sending you guys some info this weekend and asking for opinions/suggestions.

I'm also going to have to reevaluate squadron positions, so there may be roster changes for the active members. If you have any preferences, requests, or concerns with that, e-mail me at [email protected]

Remember to get those AWOL check replies in as soon as possible.

-----------------------

-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Ensign
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  1839
Total Posts:  4197
October 12, 2005 4:41:06 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Awesome dude, glad to see we've got some good renovating goin on.  Its about time we started doin what we originally came here to do.  The best to you guys, rock on.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/ESN Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

Post Number:  38
October 13, 2005 1:04:26 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I'm here. I've just gotten lost with the Navy Wing story and have been concentrating on the Army competition, so that is why I haven't written for a long time. Sorry.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Geth
ComNet n00b

Geth

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  24
Total Posts:  31
October 19, 2005 4:22:16 AM    View the profile of Geth 
yeha i'm unretiring. Hey!

-----------------------
GETH
=Aegis-Squadron=
FM/CRW GETH/Aegis - 12/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  749
October 22, 2005 10:53:47 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Hey Guys, sorry I have been out.  Kinda got busy with stuff but I'm back now.  Looks like the same things are still here, no one got off their lazy asses yet and took me out of Reserves.

I'll check on the Wing Story, and everyone be sure to get in reports by Sunday night this week.  I just wanna make sure some of you people are alive.

Jaden out

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
XO/FL/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis 2-1 (Aegis 5)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
Willtconq
ComNet Disciple

Willtconq

Post Number:  2553
October 22, 2005 11:39:36 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Jaden, we kind of all agreed on just ditch the wing story and start our own squadron stories.

-----------------------
King of PPC
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  752
October 22, 2005 11:46:32 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Yea, well it doesn't quite look like anyone is around here to do anyting now does it?  I'm going to put out an AWOL check right now, and if no one answers by tuesday there are going to be consequences.

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

Post Number:  1728
October 22, 2005 11:47:17 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Working on roster changes

-----------------------

-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  756
October 22, 2005 11:57:38 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Get on IRC so we can talk.

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  759
October 26, 2005 2:23:53 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright, seems as though no one will send in reports.  Geth, I know you just came back, but I need a report and so does Chip by Thursday at Midnight.  That goes for you too Hunter.  We really need to see some activity around here, and Chip and I are working hard to get this place back in order.

As most of you can see, the recruits who didn't care were sacked in the AWOL category.  We only have one flight of pilots, but thankfully we are still running.

Hopefully we can get a story going pretty soon, because it looks as if the other squadrons are starting their own stories.  Nazgul seems to be well on way with their story.  I'm sure we would like to see some of that around here.

I'm going to keep looking around some of my gaming places for some new recruits for the squadron, as for you two, Hunter and Geth, get working on trying to find some new recruits.  You time will be worth it, I guarentee.

Get the reports in, Post, and keep active and we can stay in this thing.  If not, things could be for the worse and we could all get scattered amungst Nazgul and Kaph.  I don't think any of us want that now do we?

Jaden out.

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
Geth
ComNet Novice

Geth

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  25
Total Posts:  31
October 26, 2005 3:20:10 PM    View the profile of Geth 
Ok guys, no prob. I just need emails, and by thursday night you say?

and a new story lets do this.

and new recruits lets get some

and yeah... AEGIS ROCKS!

-----------------------
GETH
=Aegis-Squadron=
FM/CRW GETH/Aegis - 12/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
[This message has been edited by Geth (edited October 26, 2005 3:26:25 PM)]
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

Post Number:  39
October 26, 2005 3:26:46 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I'll have it in Jaden. As soon as the story is up, I will try to find time ot post.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  765
October 26, 2005 5:48:03 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright, thats the kind of stuff we need to see around here.  People, posting every day is an essential thing to keeping this squadron open.

If you will turn your eyes to the roster for a moment, it is packed with new recruits.  It looks a bit stagnent right now, but I think some of the recruits in Flight School might come out with a bit of potential.  Hopefully we can get them going, or there is really no point to any of us being here with just one flight of pilots.  We need more.

I dont' have any ideas right now for the story, so I posted a little thread for us to talk on in the Storyboard section of the Navy.  Post your ideas about what you guys would like to do on there.  We can do something like a rescue mission, Defense, an Attack on something.  Escort, you name it.  We can get out there and become the Aegis Squadron that everyone knew it as.  I always remembered Aegis having a lot of respect.  Now when I come around, people dont usually even care what is going on in Aegis.

Shazam, being one of my best friends in RL is going to help us out.  We are trying to get ahold of Japheth and Sk8 to get us some new recruits and something to do.  Our squadron needs like a schedule, or a timeline.  I remember that the VEN use to run on a timeline and missions were done according to what the squadrons were doing at the time, just like a huge movie or a book or something.

Right now, we just kind of stopped Chapter 8 and did our own missions.  That just can't happen.  You have to keep doing what your doing in a story or something, not just let it go.  I just wish that we could start it up again and keep it going.  Drawing attention like that with big stuff gets people active.

But I can see right now that none of that is going to happen, so we might as well start doing it right now.  Aegis squadron I think is on the Atrus at the moment.  I don't know, we'll have to find out from someone.

Lets just keep up what we are doing right now, and make sure to post some ideas for the story so we know what you guys want to write about.  Again, that is one the Storyboard section in the Navy.

As for those reports, send them to [email protected], and [email protected]  The first one is Chips, and the Second one is mine.

Remember, Thursday night is when I would like to see those.

(I'm not trying to be bossy or anything, but I want this squadron to stay around)

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
XO/FL/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis 1-4 (Aegis 4)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Aegis Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:37:53 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 100  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >