RE: Aegis Topic
July 1, 2005 9:04:02 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Yeap, I'll get on that....

Everyone else, POST!

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
Aegis Squadron

Rising out of the Ashes of the past, fighting for the Glory of the Empire of Future- Phoenix Wing Motto...

SXO/FL/CPO Jaden/Aegis 5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD AtrusVEN/VE (=A=) [VC:B]

Gaming Division Head/G-Rep Jaden/G-Reporter 1/Gaming Division/VE/VET
Hunter
ComNet n00b

Hunter

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  16
Total Posts:  207
July 1, 2005 1:29:08 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I just did. I was also bored just now and made a little colored name for our squad. Tell me what you think. It's in the sig...

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
FM/LCRW Hunter/Aegis 10/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited July 1, 2005 1:34:11 PM)]
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  628
Total Posts:  1963
July 1, 2005 10:00:17 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
it's pretty cool, send the code to [email protected]

I'll be sure to forward it to everyone else so we can all have matching sigs like that...

Good job Hunter, you'll be recieving a reward soon....

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
Aegis Squadron

Rising out of the Ashes of the past, fighting for the Glory of the Empire of Future- Phoenix Wing Motto...

Gaming Division Head/G-Rep Jaden/G-Reporter 1/Gaming Division/VE/VET
Joshua
ComNet n00b

Joshua

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  5
Total Posts:  5
July 2, 2005 2:21:56 PM    View the profile of Joshua 
go aegis i just begun and jaden is helping me now thx to sk8 2 4 everything
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  648
July 2, 2005 2:24:18 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
good job....

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
=Aegis-Squadron=

chipmunk man
ComNet Expert

chipmunk man

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  1603
Total Posts:  2064
July 5, 2005 7:30:44 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Heh heh. Nice avatar Jaden.

Could you send me the code for that, too?

I'm back for a few days, but I'm leaving again this Friday. I'll be back late Sunday night. And it'll be the same story again for the weekend of the 16th and 17th.

-----------------------
SC/WO1 Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  651
July 7, 2005 7:23:56 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
so basically you won't be back until the 18th.  Alright.  Everyone keep posting on the story and don't forget to get those reports into me at [email protected] by Thursday for Friday.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
=Aegis-Squadron=

SXO/CPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE [VC:S] (SV)
Hunter
ComNet n00b

Hunter

Post Number:  20
July 7, 2005 11:52:48 AM    View the profile of Hunter 
Ok Jaden. I will either have a post out tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on if I do DD's or Aegis'. Well anyways, I thought I sent the sig to you Chip in my report last week. If not, then just tell me when you get back I will resend it.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  655
July 7, 2005 11:58:04 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Umm, you can post on the story, but you are done flying for now.  ME and Chip and the only ones flying at the moment.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
=Aegis-Squadron=

Hunter
ComNet n00b

Hunter

Post Number:  21
July 7, 2005 1:54:49 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I realized that Jaden, considering I blew myself up... I was actually able to take the family laptop with me to the allergy clinic, so I was able to write a post. Nothing much, but just something to keep it going or allow you to post.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  657
July 9, 2005 12:21:25 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Bleh, looks like you are the only one around for now.  Since this story is practically ova, we should start discussing Ideas for another.  I actually wanna go on a mission this time, even though we are limited to the number of active members around here.

Edit: I'm going to do an AWOL check on all members to make sure all of the things below can be approved.

I don't think I've heard from Bluman, so I would like to get thim booted to AWOL if that is fine.  If chip hasn't heard from Twayblade, he can go too, because I haven't even got an e-mail once.

Joshua can stay, even though he doesn't bother to ever send me an e-mail, or ever post on the story.  He is a lost cause, which in my opinion, this squadron doesn't need.

Arcanine may be on vacation, but he has been gone a VERY long time.  If he doesn't get to me or Chip soon enough, he's prolly gunna have to go too.

If my new recruit proves himself, we would be greatly benefited.  If he is a slacker, I'm canning him also.  We need to have structure in this group, which is what we don't have.

I know if we boot all these people it will look like we barely have a squadron anymore, but we will have one full flight, and a flight with only one member.  If Arcanine goes, then we basically have one Flight of pilots.

If anyone goes out recruiting, make sure they know how to do this, and make sure they are gunna stay.  I hate it when we get these new recruits and they don't stay around.

I also love that you Hunter keep sending meh reports.  I'll make sure to put in a good word for ya with the big guys, and probably send ya some IC's for all the help you have given meh.

Btw, if Chip isn't back in a few days, I'll finish off the story myself.  Let me know what you think about ideas for a new story and what not, because we are going to need to start fresh after this group gets cleaned out.

Also, I am going to need a good Bio from you Hunter, and when Mallard gets back, one from him.  I think I have one laying around somewhere, but it has bunches of false info that doesn't match my character, so I'm going to have to write up a new one.

When you are doing your Bio, include how your character acts, and how he/she will react with other people, and how they will react if different kinds of environments.  I know this may be weird coming from some one with such a low rank and no Bio himself, but I have heard things, and am trying to change myself also.

Everyone make it an effort to make sure this squadron stays active...please...for the sake of the Aegis name....

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
=Aegis-Squadron=

[This message has been edited by Jaden (edited July 9, 2005 10:22:27 AM)]
Hunter
ComNet n00b

Hunter

Post Number:  23
July 9, 2005 12:45:05 AM    View the profile of Hunter 
No ICs Jaden. I don't need them. If I wanted money, I could just steal some from my other account. Anyways, I'll be leaving for about eleven days tomorrow, as you should know. See you tonight, hopefully. Oh, and if I can, I will be writing more to my bio while I'm gone. If you want, you can read part of it on the roster. It's no where near finished, and part of it is messed up.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Gemini
ComNet n00b

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  5
Total Posts:  84
July 11, 2005 8:45:48 AM    View the profile of Gemini 
Hi, I am Gemini,
just reporting in, don't worry i am not a newbie who is just here for the day and then off the next, im here to stay, well i will try.
MY skills in real life,
I love writin, and im abit experianced with graphics on the computor,, i hope i will be of value to you guys. I am going to start reading the Squad story now, will i be allowed to post yet?
Geth
ComNet n00b

Geth

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  14
Total Posts:  31
July 11, 2005 9:48:07 AM    View the profile of Geth 
Hey Aegis boys, How are ya'll?

Looks like me and Gemini are the new guys. Whats upw ith teh story, we have to wait for Chip to end it?

and on the roster it doesn't look like Aegis has a website, which I am willing to make if no one else is currently doing one.

Am I gonna need a bio soon becuase i will start one.

-----------------------
Geth
sk8guy
ComNet Expert

sk8guy

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight
[VE-NAVY] Captain
[VE-VEHC] Captain*

Post Number:  1512
Total Posts:  1653
July 11, 2005 9:52:24 AM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Ok so I hear the motto competition is over for you flyboys(and gal). If you let me know who won and what it is I'll update the roster for ya. I saw the post on the Main ComNet, but I wanted to get the official word from the SQ before chaning the sucker.

-----------------------
Vast Empire Naval Training Officer
Naval Academy

NTO/CPT sk8guy/Abrae/Vectra System - (=A=) (=SA=) (=MA=) (=FOCE=)[LSM][IC]
DJK sk8guy, retired hermit of the Dark Side
Ex Ambassador/Squadron Leader/Cult Leader/Lusthawk
WoW addict.
Geth
ComNet n00b

Geth

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  15
July 11, 2005 10:24:06 AM    View the profile of Geth 
is this idline correct?

-----------------------
<[GETH]>
=Aegis-Squadron=
FM/CRW GETH/Aegis - 12/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=A=)
[This message has been edited by Geth (edited July 11, 2005 11:33:44 AM)]
sk8guy
ComNet Expert

sk8guy

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight
[VE-NAVY] Captain
[VE-VEHC] Captain*

Post Number:  1513
Total Posts:  1653
July 11, 2005 10:40:56 AM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Other than the fact that you are Aegis 12 not 10 lookes fine.

-----------------------
Vast Empire Naval Training Officer
Naval Academy

NTO/CPT sk8guy/Abrae/Vectra System - (=A=) (=SA=) (=MA=) (=FOCE=)[LSM][IC]
DJK sk8guy, retired hermit of the Dark Side
Ex Ambassador/Squadron Leader/Cult Leader/Lusthawk
WoW addict.
Geth
ComNet n00b

Geth

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  17
July 11, 2005 11:36:14 AM    View the profile of Geth 
he...he...he /me looks at Hunter's idline... hehehehehe

-----------------------
<[GETH]>
=Aegis-Squadron=
Gemini
ComNet n00b

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  6
July 11, 2005 2:25:26 PM    View the profile of Gemini 
whoopee!
Hehe, just got my aviotors exam results, it not exceptionally great, but im an average person, so I am happy.
This place needs action, and im not talking the navy, im talking about general, but then again its not place to say what needs to be done and not done, i dont even know what has to be done.
Hm, anyway, i read through the story posts, seems difficult to write these navy posts, i compared the navy with the army, and i say the navy is much more work...dunno, it just seems that way. In the navy you have to think more logicaly. im talking to much...later
[This message has been edited by Gemini (edited July 11, 2005 2:26:09 PM)]
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  661
July 13, 2005 11:15:54 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Nice to meet the two of you.  Geth, you are Yillis correct?  And Gemini, go to your profile and pick up an avatar, or just go on the main comnet and talk to Cosmic about one.  Also, get your ID line's in shape everyone, and make sure you have taken all the exams that you are able to.

The story is finished now, so I want all of you to be posting on the Character Development topic until Chip gets back and we can start brainstorming for a new story.  Just post things about your character on the topic, and talk about some of the way he/she acts, and how they interact with the other people in the environment.

Also, I am going to need a Bio from the both of you by Sunday night, so that I can start off a fresh week with new ideas about your characters, and that will hopefully lead to a better storyline and things like that.  Also, make sure you post on this topic often, so I know that you are alive.

And, on a bad note, I have some people that will be leaving the squadron because they have been slacking and haven't posted or shown any sign of activity in a while.

Crewman Twayblade Farr is leaving, because he hasn't show any sign of activity in the past month or so, besides posting on the suggestion booth about something stupid.

Crewman bluman111 has shown a lot of activity, a LONG time ago.  I haven't got a repot for about 6 weeks and it is just pissing me off.  He can be AWOL'd, and I won't kill his character off until I feel like it.

Crewman Joshua, wow, this guy is so immature he shouldn't even be on the Vast Empire.  He keeps getting on IRC and insulting me, and he hasn't sent me a report since he has enlisted into the Aegis Squadron ranks.  I won't kill him off either, because there is a chance that he can shape up and come back when he is older, but he's goin in the good ol' AWOL list like the others.

Crewman Arcanine is on Vacation I hope.  If not, he's geting canned

Well, thats about it for my little killing off of the bad recruits and telling the new ones how it's gunna go around here.  If you are inactive and lazy, you're going to be going straight into the AWOL list like the others.  I hear it's not very fun in there.

Bye bye!

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
=Aegis-Squadron=

SXO/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
Gemini
ComNet n00b

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  8
July 14, 2005 7:33:06 AM    View the profile of Gemini 
Name: Unknown
Callsign: Gemini
Hair: Original colour: Jet black,
        Currently : Dark blue, almost black, lost original hair colour in scientific tests.
Length : 5 feet
Eyes colour: green
Skin colour: pale white.
Recruited by Hellra
Planet of birth :LOTAITH

Gemini never knew her real name. Her twin brother died in birth along with her mother. Her father who was so distraught committed suicide a day after, he never even saw her. She was left in the medic centre for several weeks, since nobody knew her name they called her Gemini after the star sign.

Gemini was sent to an orphan shortly after that. She stayed there till she was three years old. Rebels raided the village and they took her to a laboratory. 
For years she was submitted to scientific research, done by rebels seeking a way to enhance human strength or speed. While it weakened Gemini's strength and ears, increased her speed and reflexes, when she was fifteen they submitted her to yet another test, but due to the successful results of previous tests she had broke free using her speed.

She escaped from the laboratory and fled in the city. Since she never came into much contact since she was three, she had difficulty communication with other. It was lonely for Gemini. She was lowered to stealing and pick pocketing. A young man found her and saw her potential, he took her to Tatooine with him to become his right hand in assassinating. Gemini who was never taught the value of morals agreed.
She developed her weaknesses to become stronger, where she was almost deaf, she could now hear to below the average human's ear. She worked extra hard to gain the strength she lost but to no avail, it only a bit. The man who found her taught her some fighting, and how to shoot with blasters.

On one of her assassinating missions she met Hellra, Hellra barely escaped with her life when Gemini found out she was a rebel. Gemini swore revenge on them for what they did to her in the labs and left Tatooine in order to find a more useful life.

At the time she was sixteen, she was a loner drifting aimlessly through the dark unlimited depths of space. She boarded cargo ships and transportation ships most of the time illegally. But her secrecy didn't last long and the captain caught her. She offered her service to him to repay the expense of her travel. He agreed, she learned the basic of flying and came enjoy it though she was not allowed to steer the ship.

At last she found her self on Tadath where she met up with Hellra once again. Gemini was surprised to see Hellra was sincere about being a trooper and not a rebel.
In attempt to keep an close eye on Hellra she agreed with Hellra proposal of joining the Vast Empire and also to extract revenge on the rebels. She was consideration to join the army but her small bit of navy experience she decided on joining the navy

Personality facts about Gemini.:
She doesn't like strangers and is extremely uncomfortable in large crowds.
She is the silent type who keeps to her self.
She doesn't trust people easily,
She has difficulty expressing her self,
She keeps all her emotions to her self,
gets easily suspicious.
Also get very devensive, if she feels threatened she will do somehting about it.
Doesn't have a problem taking orders, but when she feels she is being forced and bullied she will refuse to obey.

Weapons of choice, a normal blaster riffle, and a dagger.

I will update if anything new comes to mind&

Hehehe, hope this is okay.
[This message has been edited by Gemini (edited July 15, 2005 5:34:00 AM)]
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  665
July 14, 2005 10:57:29 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
It's good Gemini, pretty damn good.

Geth, get me yours by Sunday night.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
=Aegis-Squadron=

SXO/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
Yillis
ComNet Member

Yillis

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  335
Total Posts:  1598
July 14, 2005 1:08:33 PM    View the profile of Yillis 
the site is up Aegis Squadron

Now I'm hoping we can get some type of aegis.imperial-navy.com thing like the army gives out. I don't know who to contact about that. BTW the Hanger doesn't work...yet

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Yillis
-=Lancer Squad=- -=ASL=- -=Moonbeam=-
ASL/LCPL Yillis/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM]

Geth
ComNet n00b

Geth

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  18
July 14, 2005 1:35:24 PM    View the profile of Geth 
"Punch It!" Yelled Geth as the ship flew out of the hanger. The four Incom 4L4 Fusial Thrust Engine's erupted and the X-Wing took off into space. Geth knew he had to get into hyperspace quickly or the damn New Republic would get him quickly enough.

"Index, get us into hyperspace as quickly as possible", Geth spoke to his droid. From his sensors he could tell there were 5 ships coming out of the hanger bay right behind him.

"Pilot of the stolen X-Wing, this is Johan Regaz of the New Republic, power down that fighter."

"Oh No, this baby is mine!"

"You leave us no choice but to fir-" The transmission was cut as the stars bled into starlines.

"Good job Index, you really saved us back there."

Index replied in a serious of beeps, which showed up on the screen in words.

"Why do I keep stealing ships? You know I came from an unwealthy home, this is my only chance to make money."

Another serious of beeps and whistles came from Index.

"Yes, there are others ways to make money, but you can't give up flying. You just can't"

Index whistled some more.

"We're almost there already? This must have been a real short jump."

The star lines faded back into stars, most of which were hidden because of the star destroyers in the way.

"INDEX, GET US OUT OF HERE! WE'RE IN AN X-WING!"

Geth had to think quickly, knowing that it would take Index a few minutes to get some new coordinates for a jump to hyperspace. Suddenly his X-wing started rumbling. He tried to hit the thrusters on full but the x-wing keep going at a steady pace.

"Index, shut everything down. We're caught in a tractor beam."

"This is Admiral Japheth of the Vast Empire Navy. Your ship will be taken into our hangers and searched."

Once inside the mSSD Atrus, Geth was held prisoner until the search of the X-Wing was finished. Captain sk8guy came up to the cell.

"We searched your X-Wing. It belongs to the New Republic, but you and your droid do not. Care to explain this?"

"Yes i will. We stole that X-Wing. It's easy to get into New Republic hangers when they're looking for pilots."

"We figured that, and that is why I'm here. This is your chance to join the Vast Empire Navy, or you can leave without your X-Wing."

"Well what is the pay 'round here?"

"Is that information needed?"

"Nah, I guess not. Hmmm Ok I guess I'm in."

---A few days later---

Geth walked into the Aegis Squadron recreational room. Jaden stood up and said, "Welcome to Aegis Squadron, you must be Geth."

-----------------------
<[GETH]>
=Aegis-Squadron=
[This message has been edited by Geth (edited July 14, 2005 1:47:43 PM)]
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  670
July 15, 2005 7:15:02 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
It's good enough for now I guess, But I don't think It will pass later on when more will be expected of you.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
=Aegis-Squadron=

Cosmic
ComNet Sage

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Brigadier General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3565
Total Posts:  7772
July 15, 2005 11:53:05 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Let me know if this works for you (by request of Yillis).

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/BG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE [VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  687
July 16, 2005 8:52:31 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Beautiful.  Uh, send it to my e-mail.  [email protected]

Send one to Yillis also...

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
=Aegis-Squadron=

Geth
ComNet n00b

Geth

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  21
July 16, 2005 8:20:38 PM    View the profile of Geth 
i'll have to toatlled redesign the site, but wow that looks nice

-----------------------
<[GETH]>
=Aegis-Squadron=
Cosmic
ComNet Sage

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Brigadier General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3569
Total Posts:  7772
July 16, 2005 8:57:39 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
No. Don't do that. Let me see the site, and then I'll toy around with the banner.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/BG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE [VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  1618
Total Posts:  2064
July 19, 2005 6:59:36 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
*sighs* Man, have I got a lot of catch-up work to do. I apologize for having been gone so much this summer. I'm going away only one more time, though it is also the longest. I'm leaving this Friday to spend two weeks filming a new Civil War movie "Dog Jack," and without going home I'm going straight to the airport for a week in San Fransisco to visit my aunt and new uncle. I doubt I'll have internet access during that time. So while this is my last trip, it will be for three weeks total time. I can't wait to get back, and get this place running full throttle. See you all then.

-----------------------
SC/WO1 Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Aegis Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:08:05 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 136  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >