Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Chapter 8.345562453 - There's a Storm coming...

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ]   
Author
Topic:  Chapter 8.345562453 - There's a Storm coming...
Strider
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  30
Total Posts:  30
  RE: Chapter 8.345562453 - There's a Storm coming..
June 4, 2002 10:01:47 PM    View the profile of Strider 
Strider opened a standard pack of 20 mines and began placing them around the perimeter of the enemy base. The young corporal never did care for dealing with high explosives, but then he supposed he would have to deal with it. "You sure this little guy can get us out once all these things are placed?" asked Strider. "He's never failed before. He just seems to know where every single mine is. It's almost as if he has a canine version of the force in him." answered Shadow, laughing. Strider nodded and continued to place mines around the perimeter. Almost immediately after he had placed a mine, Interceptor would bark to indicate he had figured out where it was hidden. Somehow, some way, this dog could sense mines....

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Stefan "Strider" Ciorin
Trooper in the Vast Empire Army, brother of Oriana Ciorin Paan.
TRP/LCPL-Strider/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
"It is well that war is so terrible, we should grow too fond of it"- Robert E. Lee
"In the end, humans are just another animal. The problem is, they evolved too quickly for their own good."-Anonymous
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined"-Henry David Thoreau
Jubei Nimiichi
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
June 4, 2002 10:05:01 PM    View the profile of Jubei Nimiichi 
(OOC: who r u callin a rookie computer nerd huh?   ive been around for awhile ya know)
[This message has been edited by (edited June 5, 2002 1:13:15 PM)]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
June 4, 2002 11:21:57 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: I'm gonna try one last time to get things under control here...  PaTrIcK, stop creating havoc, there's enough of that around here without you...  Rizzit, thanks for editing that    Raiders, we're officially leaving the base on Friday(I'm trying to give Drill Squad a chance to set up their pairs...), so just hang around the base until then...  We'll start Friday or whenever Stormie gets me his pairs.  Thank you for your cooperation(or lack thereof...)]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"How boring life would be if everyone felt the same way we do..." - Argon Viper
"Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses" - Carl G Jung
Shadow
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  266
Total Posts:  271
June 5, 2002 8:44:04 AM    View the profile of Shadow 
Shadow punched `Strider in the face and the Lance Corporal let out a girly squeak. "What did you do that for?" `Strider yelped. "You were spacing out on me, pal. Kept murmuring something about mines and my dog." "Oh ... right." `Strider looked around to find himself in the lounge, seated at a table with Shadow, Otto, and Jubei. "Sorry, I must've been daydreaming." "About your mission?" Otto asked. "You must really be eager." "Well, yeah, a little. I want to show these Dread Knights what we Raiders are capable of." The others nodded. Shadow had told them all about Patrick's little comment. "Well, just don't get too eager," Jubei warned. "Getting yourself killed won't show them much of anything."

-----------------------
TRP/SGT Shadow/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE [LM]

Leave us . . . the dog eats strangers.
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
June 5, 2002 10:26:03 AM    View the profile of Rizzit 
Rizzit joined the rest of the squad at the table. Everyone had awaited anxiously for him. "You got the stuff Rizzit?" asked Otto. "Yea, I got it."replied Rizzit. "What Stuff?"asked Jubei. "Oh yea. I forgot. You haven't been with us lately. Well, in our spare time, we like to play Sabaac. It passes time a lot." "Cool, I wanna play."replied Jubei_Nimiichi "Good. Get ready then, cause `Strider is dealing first." `Strider dealt the cards, and the squad prepared themselves. They knew that this would not be a hand they would win easily. "By the way, when this round is over we play two more. After that, we're going into the sims. I have my wristwatch simulator perfected. I want to be in tip-top shape for our mission in a couple days." said Rizzit. "Agreed."said Otto Vox.

-----------------------
Sargeant Rizzit BlackHeart
Dark Jedi Knight
Raider's Squad Leader
Army of the Vast Empire
SL/TRP/GSGT Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT//VE[OPE][OTH]
CM/DJK Rizzit/Lion 1-3//VE
"Should I let him die slowly, or put him out of his misery?"--Rizzit
D-13
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  545
Total Posts:  688
June 5, 2002 11:31:31 AM    View the profile of D-13 
Dee never really cared for Sabacc, well, since his losing streak that is. Despite the other's laughing at him, for being a "wimp", he went on to the simulator. In an instant, the walls of the room started to turn liquid and then back into a new enviroment. The metal room turned into the vast landscape of Naboo. If Otto shuts this down, I'm dead, he thought. He shook that off. Over the rolling, grassy landscape, hundreds of gungans face off against D-13. Since these species were his most hated races, he felt a little tugging on his chestpack to go out and kill them all. "Now let the fun begin.", he said with a devilish grin. The gungans maneuvered their "booma" catapults in place. There was a faint, but high-pitched battle cry. "Fire da boomas!", shouted one of the generals. The sky was filled with bluish plasma balls, all heading toward Dee. He was able to scoot out of the way about 2 seconds before they turned the grass into a flaming patch of ground. With a firm grip on his laser rifle, he pulled the trigger very hard in anguish. "Hey Dee, it's almost time for the paintball game!! Get ready.", said Otto, grinning. "What the?" The Naboo battleground was gone, only a whitish room remained. Dee growled loudly. "Otto!!!!!!!" The spine-tingling yell sent Otto back to the sabacc game in very much a hurry.   ----------------------- TRP/CPL D-13/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/VEA
[This message has been edited by Cyanus (edited June 5, 2002 2:05:46 PM)]
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
June 5, 2002 12:33:59 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Kuroishi entered his quarters.  There was a message waiting for him that came through the long range comm array. Checking the ident numbers it had come from his otherself.  It was an audio message. Playing it, Kuroishi made out through the static that it was "Ride of the Valkyries" by Richard Wagner(pronounced Vagner).  It meant his otherself had caught up on the news and anticipated his next move once this campaign was over. "Now time for some 'training'. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA."  Kuroishi said as he grabbed his rifle and changed the drum clip. Kuroishi ran out into the hallway.  Running down the corridor to where the bar was he jumped and did an action holovid roll with paintballs spraying Raiders. "Catch me if you can."  Kuroishi said as he continued down the hall without missing a pace. Kuroishi jumped up to the ceiling and watched as Jubei in his crimson armor ran past him. Keeping his legs wrapped around an air ventalation pipe Kuroishi let go with his arms and leveled his rifle at the back of Jubei's head and fired a five shot burst. "Tag you're it."  Kuroishi said as he ran off down a T junction. Kuroishi used his infamous ability to blend into any background and watched as the confused Raiders tried to chase him down. "The Raiders ain't a bad squad but when it comes down to prank warfare no one beats the FA or the DK."  Said as Rizzit was left to make sure Kuroishi didn't double back. "How the frak?"  Rizzit said as Kuroishi stepped out of his hidding spot. "It's a talent.  I don't doubt your squads combat abilities but as far as doing insane things like what I just pulled I think you are all too mentaly stable for that.  Now I better go hide again before your squad tars and feathers me."  Kuroishi said as he dissapeared into another corridor. Rizzit just stood there too dumb struck at how Kuroishi managed to ellude his detection when he was just a few feet away. [OOC Wait until I get my hands on what's being built by my otherself and a few engineers and technicians.]

-----------------------
The Head Terrorist
Great Death Leader of the Fallen
The Chief Instigator of Pain and Terror
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
"Victory through terror, terror through infiltration. Redefining pain and suffering since 2000 and damn proud of it."  Fallen Angels motto.
Jubei Nimiichi
ComNet n00b

June 5, 2002 1:22:11 PM    View the profile of Jubei Nimiichi 
Jubei got up after being knocked down by a cheap shot by Kuroishi, and went to his quarters. Jubei hit the keycode on his quarters and entered his room. He walked over to his pink bathrobe he retained from EIH, and removed the carefully hidden flask inside. "Ahh much better," he said after pouring a small drink of peppermint schnapps. He grabbed his repeater riot gun, and loaded it with dummie rounds (paintballs) "Lets hunt some Kuroishi" Runnig down the hall, and through the cantina, Jubei slowed to a crawl and pulled out two water ballons full of bantha fodder he had been saving for just such an occaision. He quietly and seathliy slid down the hall, and made his way to Kuroishis room. Since he is a "computer intelectual" he was able to hack into Kuroishis room. Being an explosives expert, Jubei took a detonator out of his armor belt, and wired the two balloons to explode when the door was opened. He shut the door, truned off the lights, and hit in the bathtub across the room. He heard laughter outside, which he knew to be kuroishis, and grinned. he heard the code being entered into the keypad for the room, and then... BOOM. Bantha poop all over Kuroishis and his room. Taking this moment of surprise, Jubei jumped out o the bathub and blasted Kuroishi with round after round of paintballs. He then stood over him and said, "Payback sucks, eh?" And ran out of the room. He headed up tp the training sim, only to find D-13 fighting gungans again. "Jezze just leave the poor guys alone, just becaus etheor stupid and annoying doesn't mean ya have to kill them all." Jubei announced over the sim's speakers. "Listen to what you just said Jub," D replied as he blasted another imaginary gungan. "Oh yes, my mistake... mind if i join ya?" jub inquired "come on in, the parties just getting started." Jubei set up him sim to join D's, then walked in and found himself in the plains of Naboo, on a rock, sniping Gungans left and right.... "Gotta love that schnapps" Jubei said, "gonna hav eto get somemore after this."   ----------------------- Sergeant Jubei Nimiichi Raiders Sqaud: Army of the Vast Empire Master of the "Way of the Juu" TRP/SGT Jubei Nimiichi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT//VEA/VE "What we do in life...echoes in eternity."  -MDM "Die on your feet, not on your knees" -IH motto (can't leave the old squad behind)
[This message has been edited by (edited June 5, 2002 1:32:01 PM)]
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  84
Total Posts:  84
June 5, 2002 2:01:20 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
      Patrick was dieing with laughter. Kuroshi was just standing at his door amazed. " Hang on Kuroshi I am gonna go get someone.. That is just..Hilarious." said Patrick running down the hall to Argon's room.  "You better watch yourself. They are having a paintball war right now." yelled Kuroshi.         Patrick took his pistol's out and changed the clips in them to dummy rounds.       Tap.Tap.Tap.Tap.Tap.Tap. Lukas was still  tapping no one would get him out.     Patrick ran by Lukas's door and stopped to listen... Tap tap tap tap. So Patrick tapped back. Tap tap tah tap tap..      

-----------------------
TRP/SGT./PaTrIcK/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Member of the Dread Knight Squad.
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  245
Total Posts:  504
June 5, 2002 3:26:06 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
*Mumbles something then takes his pistol and puts it in his holster and then hears Patrick tap back at him and then Lukas taps back an S.O.S. signal but hears him run down the hall so Lukas gets up and then runs at the door ramming it with his shoulder breaking it down and he falls to the floor and then gets up and looks around and then goes to Patrick and grins* Lukas: "I told you I would get out, you didn't even bother to help me...."

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
TRP/PFC Lukas Yuy/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/VEA/VE
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 5, 2002 3:32:48 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
At that exact moment, Tycho tripped the control to Lukas' door, causing the antagonist and protagonist to fall on each other. Just as they hit the floor, Argon walked around the corner. "Nice to see you're keeping yoursleves busy,"he said as he stepped over the pair. Rounding the corner, he found Kuroishi, his armor the brilliant red of the Raider's paintballs, busily loading all his weaponry with paintballs, and there was a lot of weaponry. "Hey Dai,"he said,"I heard Jubei hit ya.  You need any help getting back at him?" "I could use some, sure,"replied Kuroishi. "Good,"said Argon,"cause I got a few surprises wired around the base for him..."

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

June 5, 2002 3:51:46 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
*He gets off Tycho and looks at him and helps him up* Lukas: "Sorry about that, Patrick sealed me in and didn't bother to let me out." *Lukas looks at Argon and grins* Lukas: "Hey Argon, Tell Patrick to never do that again please..."

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
Jubei Nimiichi
ComNet n00b

June 5, 2002 3:54:53 PM    View the profile of Jubei Nimiichi 
..."Whew, that was a great battle Jub." D-13 said as the wiped out the last of the Gungans. "Don't you find such great pleasure in blasting them?" "Heck ya... I need another drink after all that exercize. Care to join me?" jubei replied. "Naw, i think ill see whats goin on around the base." "Ok watch out for Kuroishi, if u see him, tell him you haven't seen me." Jubei yelled as he ran down the corridor. "I have to be extra careful now." he tought. As he rounded the corner, he realized that he was actually heading TOWARDS Kuroshis quarters. He heard Argon and Kuro talking "Hey Dai,"argon said,"I heard Jubei hit ya.  You need any help getting back at him?" "I could use some, sure,"replied Kuroishi. "Good,"said Argon,"cause I got a few surprises wired around the base for him..." "hmm..." Jubei thought, "guess i better watch my step. " He then turned on his hell and found another way to his quarters. Once there, he stripped out of his armor, put on his ceremonial black bandana and sleek, jet black armor he made, made sure he had his schnapps, then loaded his sniper rifle with dummies, and ran to find high ground. he made it to tone of the observationtwoers, and was climbing up the ladder, when it started shaking, he looked up and saw that it had been cut through and was breaking apart. He looked down and saw Kuroishi and Argon smiling at him, with a big vat of tar right under the ladder and sacks of feathers in each hand. Jubei tried to climb the ladder before it fell, but to no avail, He landed in the vat *SPLAT* and Arg and Dai pulled him out. just in time to feather him. However, Jubei was not finished. He grabbed his repeater and blasted both of them, then strategically retreated, only to find that Argon and Dai had set up a holocam and broadcasted it all over the base. Mortified, Jubei returned to his room to clean up and plot his next prank.

-----------------------
Sergeant Jubei Nimiichi
Raiders Sqaud: Army of the Vast Empire
Master of the "Way of the Juu"
TRP/SGT Jubei Nimiichi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT//VEA/VE

"What we do in life...echoes in eternity."  -MDM
"Die on your feet, not on your knees" -IH motto (can't leave the old squad behind)
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

June 5, 2002 4:05:55 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
*Lukas turns around the corner and sees that someone was covered in feathers and then follows the trai of feathers and notices a piece of Jubei's patch on the floor and then goes to his room and knocks on Jubei's door gently and Jubei opens it and looks at Lukas* Lukas: "Jubei, you dropped your patch.." *Lukas hands it to Jubei and then walks down to the end of the corridor and then leans on the back wall of the end of the corridor*

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  143
Total Posts:  143
June 5, 2002 6:20:32 PM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
OOC: Hey, let me have some fun! The3Djedi walked down the hall, couldn't help laughing at what the moniters had just broadcasted.  Seeing Jubei walking down the hall, he regained composure. "Hey Jub!" "Hello." Jubei said in a monotone. "C'mon, it's not so bad.  Hey listen, I have an idea, but i'll need some backup" "Huh?" The3Djedi leaned up close to hir ear and whispered something into it.  Jubei started to smile, and his smile broadened untill he was laughing. "Pretty good, eh?" "HAHAHA!  Lemme just go get cleaned up, then i'll meet ou there!" Still chuckling, Jubei wal;ked off toward the showers.  the3Djedi quickly ran back to his room, and loaded is grenade launcher with dummie rounds.  Smiling, he slipped on his backpack and hurried to toward Kuroishi's room.  Jubei hurried up behind him.  Smiling they set their trap, and hurried away.  A few minutes later, Argon and Kuroishi walked toward the room. "That was great!" Argon was laughing. "I know, I know!" Kuroishi agreed, "I can't wait to see the rest of the RAIDERS reaction!" Watching from a hidden camera, Jubei commed the3Djedi. "OK, Jed, here the come...Now!" The3Djedi walked around the corner just as Argon and Kuroishi started into there room. "Hey! Argon, Kuroishi!  That was soo funny, what you did to Jubei!" "Heh, yeah, i though so!" Kurioshi answered. "Well, gotta run, I'll see you..."  SPLAT! A big red paintball exploded inside of the3Djedi's shirt. "AWWWWWWWW!!!!" Jed! Jed!" Argon and Kuroishi bent over the3Djedi, thinking he was hurt.  The3Djedi rolled over groaning, red "blood" splattered all over the help!" Kuroishi started to rip Jed's shirt off.  Suddenly, another painball exploded in both Kuroishi's and Argon's face. "MWAHAHAHA!!!!" The3Djedi pulled out two heavy reapeters,a and opened fire. Over Jed's com, Jubei could be heard laughing...broadcasting live!" Dodging a punch, the3Djedi ran off toward his bunk, leaving Argon and Kuroishi to wipe the "blood" off their faces, nearly running into Rizzit on his way out.

-----------------------
TRP/LCPL the3djedi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

June 5, 2002 7:11:23 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
  Patrick was hanging out in a corner on the Raiders floor. Having his trenchcoat around him like a sheild actaully helped him to blend in the shadows even more. He heard feet pounding as someone was in a full run. Patrick looked up and seen 3D running at him. Patrick smiled and took out his pistol and put its snap on scope on it. Patrick aimed at 3D's knee.         BANG...   3D fell down in a heap. Patrick walked out of the corner and looked down at him. It sucks that I froze the bullets before I shot them doesn't it.         Patrick reached down and offered his hand to pull 3D up. 3D took it and was helped/walked to his room.    

-----------------------
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

June 5, 2002 7:53:06 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
*Lukas watches as Patrick and 3D head towards him* Lukas: "Patrick, What happened to 3D?" *Patrick didn't answer and Lukas walks over to the 2 and helps 3D into his quarters and walks back over to Patrick* Lukas: "Nice trick you played on me by locking me in my quarters"...*Lukas grins at Patrick as he walks down the hall and then walks into the bar and sits down at a table*

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 5, 2002 8:34:19 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: Some advice for Lukas    First of all, you need to differentiate your sentences, I can barely follow what you say.  Any English teacher would rip you apart for this(at least, any of mine would...), but you also need to write in complete sentenes, it helps a lot    Also, it was PaTrIcK you fell on, Tycho just triggered the door from a remote location  ] Argon wiped the "blood" off his face with nonchalance, he knew what the3Djedi had waiting for him in his quarters. Kuroishi, on the other hand was furious. "I can't believe that,"he fumed,"when I catch up to that little..." He stopped as Argon put his hand on his arm. "Go to the nearest monitor and watch the show,"said Argon with a little grin,"I think it'll make you feel better." Confused, Kuroishi headed off to find a monitor. In the meantime, PaTrIcK had just finished helping the3Djedi to his room. Jed quickly headed to a chair, intent on checking out how bad his knee was. At this time, Argon was sitting in the ventilation control system, setting up his plan. Putting in his personal password, the one that not even Tycho knew about, he got to work. When he had built the vent system, he had attached his personal collection of fish into it(he had a lot left over from his pranks on the VEHC), and he had divised a mechanism to launch them to any point in the base. Currently, he routed the system to the3Djedi's room. As the entire group in the base watched, dead fish began splattering out of the air vent in Jed's quarters. Not only were they dead, but passing through the grill of the vent system also made them quite splattered. Argon set the system to fire off 100 total fish, and logged off the network. Now, he would wait and see what the Raiders did next.

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
TJ
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Colonel
[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian (SG)

Post Number:  198
Total Posts:  261
June 5, 2002 8:36:19 PM    View the profile of TJ 
TJ found a pretty large room and after setting a few things up, took his place in the centre of the room, with his back to the doors. The Raider trooper waited patiently for his prey to arrive. After a few minutes, he sensed Patrick making his way cautiously down one of the corridors. 'Perfect,' TJ muttered to himself. The next thing he knew, TJ felt the door being opened...very quietly. Then a thud as a shot came from the Dread Knight's gun. Already expecting it, TJ spun and froze in place with the force. Throwing it lightly back at Patrick the other trooper easily got out of his way. TJ on the other hand, was way ahead of him and with a spiralling leap into the air pulled the couple dozen paintballs he had placed around the room...The majority hitting Patrick's stunned figure. "What's with using the force!?!?!" the Dread Knight hollered furiously. "Sorry, couldn't help it," TJ replied, grinning. "Look at it this way, I didn't freeze 'em for you." With that, he took one last look at Patrick's paint stained body and with a flash, slipped out of sight and moments after had left the room.

-----------------------
Trooper Colonel TJ
TRP/COL TJ/4SQD/1PLT//VE
{CDSx2}{ES}{CM GW}{LoCx7}{MSM}[IOC]
LoS/SG TJ/Eagle Sect/Sith//VE
(Rear Admiral PJ)
D-13
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  545
Total Posts:  688
June 5, 2002 9:37:28 PM    View the profile of D-13 
Dee was calmly walking down the messy halls. Kuroishi spied on him with an evil grin. There was still fish that Argon forgot about. Grabbing hold of a piece of yarn, he dropped several gallons of the rotten stuff on the unsuspecting Raider. "Oh shoot! I'll get you for that ya punk!" Dee began the most complex of all the plans. He called up all the Raiders and asked them to participate in the master plan. Strider weaved through the hallways, painting the walls with magnetic paint. 'TJ cut the walls with his lightsaber and placed magnetic bantha fodder bombs into them. He quietly closed the gap and sped off to the next strategic spot. Otto dug several holes at the trapdoor location and dumped pretty much anything he could find. Everyone else helped Otto fill his little soup up. Jed, feeling sadistic, shot at the sewer lines and poured the contents into the pool also. Shadow was busy lining the place with clear grease when he saw PaTrIcK walking the halls. "Hey what are you doing?" Shadow just sicced his dog on the Dread Knight trooper. Patrick ran off along with the other Dread Knights. When Dee came around the corner, the entire squad shot at him. The corporal spun around and rushed down the hall into a secret room. "After him!", cried Tychu. What the Knights found was a slip and slide floor, which ran them several hundred meters down the hall, while the magentic ink rubbed on their bodies, causing the bombs to fly right at them. At the end of their little roller coaster ride, the squad saw Jubei waving before dropping 10 feet into Otto's little "concoction". "Ok guys, party's over", said Rizzit. "Gear up, we're going to the sims", he added.   ----------------------- TRP/CPL D-13/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/VEA
[This message has been edited by Cyanus (edited June 5, 2002 9:52:36 PM)]
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

June 5, 2002 9:54:52 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
Rizzit gathered all of his troops together. Seeing most of them had left the table, he figured they were tired of sitting around. He pulled out his wristwatch and deactivated the sabaac game. The table and cards vanished instantly out of sight. "That's a pretty cool trick!"said Patrick, impressed. "Thanks."said Rizzit."Not bad for a rookie computer nerd eh?" With that, Rizzit left to meet the rest of the squad in the training sim room. Upon arrival, Rizzit noticed that Jubei and D-13 were still in the training simulator. Rizzit switched it off. "Well, if you wanted to train, I could have sent you somewhere."Rizzit said with a grin. "Yea, I can imagine where you would have sent me."Dee replied sarcastically. "Well, anyways. We are going to prepare as a squad. I am splitting us up into groups again. As practice in pairs, I will go with Jubei. Otto will go with `TJ. Jed, will go with Shadow. `Strider will take Dee. This is so that in case emergencies come up, we will be able to work with anyone. Now, Our mission is basically to kill everyone. However, I am sending you off to different spots. Dee and `Strider: you will go to Geonosis and kick some butt. You will find that the Rebels are now in league with the Geonosians. Destroy their forces. Then you are to find the one in charge there, and destrou them. Otto and `TJ, you will go with them. However, I am sending the two of you into the catacombs. You are to primarily neutralize enemy forces. You are to make sure nothing is being planned behind our backs. You will find this simulator to be based on recent true events in this part of the galaxy. I believe that this will be of use to you in a future mission." said Rizzit. "Rizz, what shall we do if we complete our mission?" asked Otto. "Shall you complete your mission early, go aid the others." I will call you out of the sims early to rest up for the next day. You basically have 36 hours. Good luck."replied Rizzit. The four troopers nodded, as if they accepted their mission. "Are you ready?"asked Rizzit. Again the four nodded, as if to say yes. Rizzit pulled out his wristwatch, amoung the eight red buttons: he pressed four. When they were activated, they turned green. As each button was activated, one squad member disappeared. Rizzit pulled out his comlink. He had programed the sim, to allow the comlinks to work. "Otto? Dee? `Strider? `TJ? hello?"Rizzit said as he tried to get through. "We're here Rizz, though I'm not quite sure how we are communicating." replied Otto. "Well, I programed the sims to let us communicate." "Ah, I see. Well, there apppears to be a fault. We are in a metallic room with no way out." "Oh yes. I need to set the sim."said Rizzit, as he turned a dial on his watch. When the dial read Geonosis, he pressed it like a button. This turned all buttons blue. This indicated, that the four members were at their destination. Geonosis was hot and sandy. There were many mountains, in a sense it felt like Tatooine. It was lucky that their stormtrooper uniforms were on, or they would probably get sun-burned. "Better?"asked Rizzit. "Yea, but we're all together, and the sun is HOT."Otto replied. "I know. To get to the catacombs, you must find them. And the sun, well deal with it. You don't think that things would be easy for you. Do you?" "Yea, should've known better. Replied Dee." "Well, I'm closing the link. Gotta take care of the rest of us. "Roger."said `Strider. Rizzit put away his com-link, and looked at his remaining squad members. He was debating over where to send them. "Well, I know where we are going."he said after a long pause. "We're going to Kamino." "WHAT?" asked Jubei_Nimiichi. "That's right. There are two things that need to be done. Shadow and Jed, you will go check on a bounty hunter there. Rumors have it he is also trained in the Jedi arts, and more powerful than Yoda. But that is only a part of your mission. You will be posing as ambassadors and find information out about him. Transmit all info over to me, unless you feel that you can take him yourselves. However, if you cannot, I will take him myself. Your second objective is to stop the creation of the second clone army. The Rebels learned of how we had created our army, and are deciding to copy us. How WUDE! Find the ones responsible, and destroy them." "And what about us?"asked Jubei_Nimiichi. "Right. You and I are to kill off the source of the clones. It's someone called Dah Tryanz. Not sure exactly who he is, but that is the source. We shall then go and attempt to take on their clone army in progress. I hear that it is coming along, but not too rapidly. Then we are to join forces with the others, and if there is time: we shall shut down their facilities--permanantly."said Rizzit as he pulled our his watch. He pressed the remaining four red buttons, which brought the four troopers to a metallic room. It was white and silvery. Rizzit began setting the course on the dial. He pressed it in when it read Kamino. The squad was then transported to Kamino. The planet was very unlike Geonosis. It was constantly raining, and things were very cool. The troops were actually comfortable. The ground was slippery however, and if there were no armor, the troops would be soaking wet. Rizzit quickly gave last minute orders. "Okay, you have your assignments. Jub and I will take care of that army's souce. You go find info on that bounty hunter. Report back to me when you hear anything. Good luck." he said. Upon hearing this they all nodded. They all parted seperate ways, and went after their opponents. "Rizz, do you feel that they can take on a Jedi."asked Jub. "Well, I have seen it done. Jedi are weak, I've yet to see one that can't be killed. I would concern myself more with those on Geonosis. They're not exactly in the best place you can be. Especially since whatever physical damage is done in these sims, remains outside. I have not perfected that part as of yet..."Rizzit said uneasily.

-----------------------
Dark Jedi Knight
Raider's Squad Leader
Army of the Vast Empire
Jubei Nimiichi
ComNet n00b

June 5, 2002 11:02:03 PM    View the profile of Jubei Nimiichi 
(OOC: Oh great there goes my planto be killed in thesim and die protecting Rizz....thx..j/k) "Well thats an encouraging thought." Jubei replied to Rizz morbid statement. "I always wanted to die in a sim." "Don't worry," Rizzit replied,'we're togood to die." At that, they were off, pausing only to let Jubei put on his ceremonial black bandana and put real rounds into his sniper rifle and repeater. Now Jubei was once again, master of the way of the juu. They walked for what seemed like miles, yet was only a few minutes, and saw some troopers standing outside a facility. "Jub, use ur scope and take a look" Rizz said Silently Jubei climbed up a small outcropping and went into a prone postion.uncapping his scope he peered at the troopers. "there's 10 of them, look like clonesm this must be the place. Up above them there are two in a command center, looks like remote sentries oustide them. Window is transparisteel. the 10 below are lightly armed, no throwable explosives. I might be able to take them out in about 15 seconds, but the alarm would be off. Orders?" "Letz go around and see if theirs another way in." Rizz said. "Understood" Jubei was about to recap his scope when on eo the troopers below pointed directly at him. Jubei froze, then realized thatthey were looking at a bunny 200 feet in front of him. sighing Jubei slithered back to Rizzit, and they made their way around the base. They got to the back and saw that there were no guards, only a docking bay, and a hanger door. "THis is our lucky day," Rizz said, "these computer intellectuals can now hack their way into the base...Jubei you provide sniper cover, ill hack into the panel, if the comlink clicks once, its good, if twice i need help, 3times, get ready to fire." With that, he ran off to start hi sjob. "Jubei looked around for a second and found a perect tree for sniping. He could use 2 branches for a stand, and was still close enough to lob his favorite weapon...thermal dets....

-----------------------
Sergeant Jubei Nimiichi

"Die on your feet, not on your knees" -IH motto (can't leave the old squad behind)
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 5, 2002 11:16:58 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: Using the force eh?  Well, two can play at that game, screw the HC rules about the VEDJ, I've had force ability since before I came here  ] To get back at TJ and the rest of the Raiders, Argon, Kuroishi, and PaTrIcK had infiltrated the sim. Myrrdin stood ready outside to trip the traps they had laid at the exits, and Tycho was in the sim control center, having overcome the Raider's password protection on the program. At Tycho's signal, every tree, every blade of grass, and every random animal in the sim became a gungan intent on hugging the nearest Raider. As TJ struggled in the grip of 20 gungans, he was suddenly hit by paintballs that he couldn't sense until one millisecond until the connected. 100 meters away, Kuroishi sat safely with his ysalamiri on his back, pegging TJ with the "paintballs". But, as TJ found out the second he took a whiff, they weren't paintballs. They were a sulfurous solution made to smell exactly like rotten eggs with some dead fish guts mixed in for good measure. Meanwhile, D-13 suddenly found his weapons lifted from his person and floated toward a grinning Argon. At the same time, PaTrIcK ran around randomly distributing paintball marks. By the time the Raiders got free of the gungans, the DK were back in the bar, having a celebratory drink  [OOC: If you're gonna do a prank, do it right  ]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Jubei Nimiichi
ComNet n00b

June 6, 2002 12:04:32 AM    View the profile of Jubei Nimiichi 
OOC: TJ used the force, b/c he can, you guys are just sore you dont have a DJ inyour unit.... , NE wayz, that gungan thing was still pretty funn, i gotta give ya that one....."

-----------------------
Sergeant Jubei Nimiichi

Jubei Nimiichi
ComNet n00b

June 6, 2002 12:04:40 AM    View the profile of Jubei Nimiichi 
OOC: TJ used the force, b/c he can, you guys are just sore you dont have a DJ inyour unit.... , NE wayz, that gungan thing was still pretty funny, i gotta give ya that one....." AWWW SHOOT I hit the button twice, will a sys-admin PLEASE delte this post?   ----------------------- Sergeant Jubei Nimiichi Raiders Sqaud: Army of the Vast Empire Master of the "Way of the Juu" TRP/SGT Jubei Nimiichi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT//VEA/VE "What we do in life...echoes in eternity."  -MDM "Die on your feet, not on your knees" -IH motto (can't leave the old squad behind)
[This message has been edited by (edited June 6, 2002 12:05:30 AM)]
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

June 6, 2002 1:38:41 AM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
{OOC: Actually, If you want to know the truth. We DON'T need one. We are just that good. Vipes is all we need. At least we don't have a gungan. *shudders*}

-----------------------
Tycho Celchu
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  195
Total Posts:  195
June 6, 2002 9:32:50 AM    View the profile of Tycho Celchu 
OOC: Jub, Argon's had Force ability for a LONG time, all the way back when we were all part of Intruder Wing, IIRC. Tycho loved pulling pranks like that. He motioned Argon over to talk about a prank to pull in the near future...it'd be quite nice for Argon's fish to appear at certain places at certain times... He had spent the small amount of credits he had won on a small shot of brandy. Looking back on his experiences in a semi-not there state, he realized why none of them, save Patrick, had had a successful relationship. He then passed out from Argon's little trick of putting a special powder in the drink. The last thing he thought was "Oh ****, not before a mission..." OOC: Myrrdrin, please respond to my e-mail about the Starcraft Tournament. You have 7 days remaining to face me. If not, the penalty is that you forfeit the series (we've got to keep the tournament running smoothly).

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Tycho Celchu

Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

June 6, 2002 11:44:54 AM    View the profile of Rizzit 
OOC: Well, if I may venture an opinion. Your post made no sense. In order to get back at `TJ, you must interrupt our Training session, which I request that you refrain from doing. I don't approve of our sims being hacked into. Any disruption with our training will result in the RAIDERS pulling out of this mess.

-----------------------
Dark Jedi Knight
Raider's Squad Leader
Army of the Vast Empire
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

June 6, 2002 1:23:50 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
  [occ: Argon I am emailing you about that remark,..]

-----------------------
Jubei Nimiichi
ComNet n00b

June 6, 2002 2:06:39 PM    View the profile of Jubei Nimiichi 
(OOC: hes serious too.... and i know about Argons "force powers" but lets refrain from using them against fellow members for pranks. Tj only used his lightsaber in ours, and disrupting our training is not very friendly, especially if you all want to make it out of this mess alive.) Jubei watched sliently as Rizzit was attempting to open the door. "Come on rizz, you can do it" Jubei took a quick glanc around and spotted 2 troopers coming over a hill, no more than 300yds away from them. "Aww cr@*," Jubei said to himself. He clicked his comlink twice, thinking that Rizz would pick up on it, but he was too engrossedin his work. Jubei decided that he had to take them out...They would undoubtedly see Rizz in about 30 seconds. Jubei leapt from the tree and silently circled around them. He found a small rock he could snipe from and saw that they were marching singe file, making it easy to pick the back one off. The only problem would be if the front guy heard the shot. he knew he only had one chance, the good ol' two for one shot. He idaled up the power on his file to full, andscrewed on the silencer. He picked a point on the first trooper where there was a gap in the armor. Doing this would drain an entire clip, but he had to do it. Besides, this would give them some uni's. He took a deep breah let it half out, then squeezed the trigger. Th bolt hit home with a thud, tore through the first trooper and buried into the back of the other. Both went down...Jubei jogged back to his tree, just in time to see Riz get the door unlocked. One click sounded on his comlink, and Jubei sprinted fro Rizz. "Ya shoulda  taken a look around RIzz, i had to pick off two troopers headed for ya." Jubei complained. "Well, isnt htta your JOB!!" Riz replied... Jubei couldn;t argue with that, and they bothmade their way in to the facility, to find the source of the clones...

-----------------------
Sergeant Jubei Nimiichi

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Chapter 8.345562453 - There's a Storm coming...  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 8:35:11 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 334  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >