Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Chapter 8.345562453 - There's a Storm coming...

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ]   
Author
Topic:  Chapter 8.345562453 - There's a Storm coming...
Shadow
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  266
Total Posts:  271
  RE: Chapter 8.345562453 - There's a Storm coming..
June 1, 2002 11:21:04 AM    View the profile of Shadow 
Shadow picked up his stormtrooper pack and slung it over his back and headed for exit of the war room. Argon Viper had spelled out the orders pretty clearly and now it was time for the Raiders to embark on yet another mission. Otto and TJ caught up with Shadow right outside and invited him down to the makeshift bar for a few drinks. "You sure that's a good idea?" Shadow asked. "You two haven't had the best luck in battle while you were drunk," he reminded them, gesturing to the cast on Otto's arm. "Hey, that wasn't because I was drunk," the XO countered. "That Rebel just got lucky." "Yeah, whatever." "Oh, come on," TJ pleaded. "We're working with the Dread Knights now." "And what's that supposed to mean?" Shadow questioned. "It means that you're going to have to learn to lighten up a little," Otto told him. "These guys are a little - different - that what you're used to." "Well, maybe. It's been a while since we've worked with another squad. Maybe I have gotten a little too used to the same old same old." "That's right. It'll be good to get down and mingle, meet some new people," TJ agreed. "Let's just hope one of them doesn't decide to do anything crazy," Otto mumbled. "What do you mean?" TJ asked. "Haven't you head the stories about Kuroishi?" Otto proceeded to tell the other two men all about their new fighting partners as they headed down to the bar.

-----------------------
TRP/SGT Shadow/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE [LM]

Leave us . . . the dog eats strangers.
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  84
Total Posts:  84
June 1, 2002 12:54:54 AM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
  Patrick sat in a corner of the makeshift bar and watched the Raider people walk out. Turned his head with dissintrest, and went back to his drink. Patrick unholstered one of his pistols that he found a day ago.. Just about where he had fallen.         He held it in his hand , and just looked at it. "You have the power to take life, give it, and show mercy. You only do the heart's will of the handler. So far you have taken life. More then once. When this is over I am giving you to Jenny.. That way you won't ever have to take life again. Without its my life."         Patrick continued to talk to himself/pistol as Argon walked in for another vodka. Patrick quitly holstered the weapon. Saluted Argon. Then downed his drink and left for some solitued. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

-----------------------
TRP/SGT./PaTrIcK/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Member of the Dread Knight Squad.
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
June 1, 2002 1:44:40 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: I intend to get the mission itself started tomorrow at about 6 PM PST so that everyone has time to get ready for it.  Enjoy  ] Argon was downing a third vodka when Kuroishi and Tycho walked in. "Just like the old days, eh?"said Kuroishi, taking a seat. "Yup,"said Tycho, also taking a seat,"it'll be good to see somthing destroyed in the classic sense of the word." "Yeah,"replied Argon,"I haven't blown anything up in weeks, I think command is starting to slow me down." "Don't look at me take it,"said Kuroishi, raising his arms,"I left that behind with the FA." "Ah well,"said Argon, reaching for a third vodka,"I think we should do pretty well here, what do you think of the Raiders?" "They seem pretty competent,"said Tycho,"and I wouldn't put it past them to slug it out with a platoon and be the last ones standing, but there's no way they'll be pulling off any FA type madness." "Heck,"said Kuroishi, pulling up a beer,"PaTrIcK is the only Ve guy I'd trust to do that, and I'm not too sure about that.  You notice how disturbed he was by my human bomb?" "Yeah, well he'll have to get used to it,"said Argon, finishing his vodka and preparing to leave,"because I'm sure he'll see us do a lot worse when we get inside that HQ."

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"How boring life would be if everyone felt the same way we do..." - Argon Viper
"Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses" - Carl G Jung
Tycho Celchu
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  195
Total Posts:  195
June 1, 2002 8:47:31 PM    View the profile of Tycho Celchu 
Tycho bought a drink and then commented with a grin, "Is that where we are going to use our white phosphorus grenades?" Argon then looked at him and glared, "As long as my fur doesn't get burned off." "But thats half the fun!" "Well, that just means I get to have a little fun with you afterwards, eh?" "Point taken." Kuroishi inquired, "Think there'll be anything special when we overrun their headquarters?" Argon responded, "We'll find out soon enough, won't we?," and he promptly left, leaving Tycho and Kuroishi with the bill. "That wasn't the answer I was looking for." "I think I'm going to talk to him a bit more," and on that note Tycho slowly walked away...and Kuroishi finally realized that he had been left with a bill for the both of them. He would get even, someday.

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Tycho Celchu

D-13
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  545
Total Posts:  688
June 1, 2002 9:14:32 PM    View the profile of D-13 
Dee walked into the bar with his usual attitude, none. He ordered some water, despite other's jeering. This was gonna be a long, drag out fight.  He overheard the Dread Knight's conversation about his squad and frowned. "Hey Dee...water?", said Otto with a grin. TJ followed after along with Shadow. "Well, yeah, I don't wanna get drunk before the fight." He indicated Otto's cast, just as Shadow did. "Hey, did you noticed the Dread Knights talking about us? We're very competant. Remember our run-in on Nal Hutta?", said Dee with a sort of whining tone.. The Dread Knights looked them over and the Raiders returned their look. The two squads were too used to working by themselves, not truly trusting their lives with each other........   ----------------------- TRP/CPL D-13/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Lorn IV/VEA
[This message has been edited by Cyanus (edited June 2, 2002 7:08:57 PM)]
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
June 2, 2002 2:19:48 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Kuroishi sat there staring at the drink.  He knew that his other self had sworn never to get drunk again because of some incident he didn't like talking about but that never really bothered him since he was busy chasing down some enemy of the Intruder Wing at the time. He knew the Raiders' impresive record.  He also knew the Fallen Angel's and Dread Knight's records.  If you just compared numbers the Raiders actually had a better body count, but the Fallen Angels had the best prisoners taken count of the three, and the Dread Knights had the most demolition credits of the three.  This could prove to be quite a collection of men. With the last of the Fallen Angels not in hiding or retired now members of the Dread Knights things would be a bit more balanced. Despite all his instability Kuroishi was still a rather able tactitian and despite his failings a deceant leader of men.  The Fallen Angels were a failure as a unit but an outstanding success as a patern of behavior. Kuroishi laughed to himself as he heard the members of Raiders squad who where familiar with his work tell the stories of various past deeds to the younger members, it proved quite entertaining. Feeling listless Kuroishi paid the bill and got up to walk around the base.  Idleness lead to even deeper psychosis. Argon had been proving for a while now that he is a better leader then Kuroishi for sometime now but it was not entirely obvious to either of them, and only now Kuroishi suspected that he was the only one to have reached this conclusion. Kuroishi lead because others wanted to follow him and that didn't always work in a unit, but it worked wonderfully in a patern of behavior until the patern of behavior became a unit again. Having used what spare parts he had with him Kuroishi had managed to fix up his armor to full working order once more.  The air recycling system was the easy part but the broken joints ate the spare parts like mad. Kuroishi was now more determined to finish the project he had stored away on a bulk frieghter that he had aquired from a supply convoy.  His other self also had access to this and other frieghtors.  He would have to remind himself to send a message to his otherself and get him to work on the new hover tank meant for the Dread Knights. Too many things had gone on for too long for Kuroishi to sit back and just take it any longer.  It was time to start fighting back.  All he had to do was get through this mission and then Jester would even the balance between them and the Dread Knights.

-----------------------
The Head Terrorist
Great Death Leader of the Fallen
The Chief Instigator of Pain and Terror
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
"Victory through terror, terror through infiltration. Redefining pain and suffering since 2000 and damn proud of it."  Fallen Angels motto.
D-13
ComNet Member

June 2, 2002 7:07:03 PM    View the profile of D-13 
                          >>> Hallway <<<     The older Raiders seemed to have endless stories of the Dread Knight's and in particular, Kuroishi's deeds. D-13 got up and followed Kuroishi into the hall. "Hey wait up." The Lance Corporal turned around to face him. He knew what Dee was gonna ask him. "Yes, those stories are true.", said Kuroishi, before D-13 could open his mouth. Without saying another word, he went to his "stateroom", leaving the trooper alone.                         >>>10 minutes later <<<     D-13 looked at his stormtrooper gear and looked at the briefing over and over. He seemed to match everything the mission required, yet he felt that something was missing. "Can't be" "Can't be what?"   Instinctively, the trooper drew his blaster rifle and turned around to see.........   ----------------------- TRP/CPL D-13/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Lorn IV/VEA
[This message has been edited by Cyanus (edited June 2, 2002 7:07:45 PM)]
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

June 2, 2002 8:35:46 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
  "This," asked PaTrIcK. " He held up a small mini disk." "Argon wouldn't give you orders that you couldn't fullfill." D-13 reached for it, but Patrick pulled it out of reach. "Keep up with your stuff better.. I found it lieing around. "     With that Patrick turned around  with his trenchcoat billowing behind him.       "Wow," thought D-13. "What a disturbed person...."   ----------------------- TRP/SGT./PaTrIcK/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE Member of the Dread Knight Squad.
[This message has been edited by PaTrIcK (edited June 2, 2002 8:40:20 PM)]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 2, 2002 9:42:10 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: Dai, I still don't think I've passed(or even caught up to) you in leadership ability    I still haven't led a "pattern of behavior" from a dying club and set it up inside another  ] Argon was in a private meeting with Rizzit, talking about what had been planned. "You seriously think we can hold an armory against an angry two and a half battalions?"asked Rizzit,"especially when those guys have access to another three armories worth of weapons?" "Sure,"said Argon,"there were a few things I didn't tell you for operationaln security.  There's a high likelihood that one or more of you may be captured.  Right now, PaTrIcK is out there distributing discs that contain the rest of your orders." "Okay,"said Rizzit, totally confused,"how does that help?  The enemy still gets the info by capturing a guy..." "No they don't,"replied Argon,"each disc holds orders for two pairs of your men.  One partner holds the orders disc, and one holds the decoder disc.  The orders disc holds the orders for another pair, in case one of them is captured and the other is unable to access the orders.  These discs outline the location of everything that they will need inside the armory, how to use it, and what to do.  Your disc and Strider's disc contain information on contingency plans in case an entire pair is captured." "Wow..."said Rizzit as Argon left,"that's way more than I would've thought up..." "Yeah,"said Argon from the hall,"but you never fought against Amon Nezumi."   ----------------------- Argon Viper IW COL Argon Viper{ret} "History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn "How boring life would be if everyone felt the same way we do..." - Argon Viper "Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses" - Carl G Jung
[This message has been edited by Argon Viper (edited June 2, 2002 11:09:29 PM)]
Tycho Celchu
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  195
Total Posts:  195
June 2, 2002 10:24:48 PM    View the profile of Tycho Celchu 
OOC: Nezumi!!!

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Tycho Celchu

Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 2, 2002 11:11:46 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: Yup, you guys remember Nezumi    Now that was a great runon from the prime of the FA    Dai, see if you can drag it out of Geist, I'd like a copy  ]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
D-13
ComNet Member

June 3, 2002 12:47:18 AM    View the profile of D-13 
D-13 looked at the minidisc that PaTrIcK gave him and looked it over. These don't look like my orders, he thought. Yet the disc had his ID clearly printed on it. "Hmm, I could be wrong." Dee went to the bar. He passed Argon and Rizzit in the halls. "Yeah, but you never fought against Amon Nezumi.", said Argon to Rizzit. Amon Nezumi, hmm, now that was a name that sounded familiar, he thought. Rizzit walked up to the trooper. "Did you find your orders?" "Yes, PaTrIcK gave it to me." "Did you by any chance hear us?" "No sir" "Ok, you're dismissed." With that, Dee left for the bar, hoping to strike up a conversation with somebody...   ----------------------- TRP/CPL D-13/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Lorn IV/VEA
[This message has been edited by Cyanus (edited June 3, 2002 12:50:18 AM)]
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  143
Total Posts:  143
June 3, 2002 7:16:31 PM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
The3Djedi walked down a corridor, after having a heated disscussion with Otto.  He walked toward his bunk, and plopped down on it, sighing. "Reaching into his bag, he felt an unfamiliar object.  Frowning, he pulled it out, only to discover a small disk. "Hmmm..." he muttered thoughtfully.  "What's this?" Pulling out his computer, he flicked the switch, and slid the disk in. "Jed!  Jed!" the3Djedi peered out of his small room. "Yeah, what is it?" he called back. Shadow walked up, "Rizzit says there's a big meeting at 5:00PM at the bar." the3Djedi laughed. "Yeah, where else!  Wait! It's already 4:56!" "Whoa!" Shadow exclaimed, "Your right!" "We better hurry, before we miss it!" The two RAIDERS jogged out of the room.  the3Djedi's computer disk drive whirred, and then a small menu popped up.  Slowly, the mouse moved up to "plans" and clicked...

-----------------------
TRP/LCPL the3djedi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  245
Total Posts:  504
June 3, 2002 7:33:23 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
(( This is my first post on an RPG Board in here, so if I do it wrong I am sorry, but I will try my best)) *Lukas runs down the corridor and then bumps into Shadow accidently and says to him "I am sorry, Sir" Shadow replies: "It is alright and he asks "Were are you headed?" Lukas answers: "I am headed towards the bar" so the 3 walk into the bar and then sit down into 3 nearby chairs*...

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
TRP/PFC Lukas Yuy/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/VEA/VE
D-13
ComNet Member

June 3, 2002 7:46:09 PM    View the profile of D-13 
[This message has been edited by Cyanus (edited June 3, 2002 8:00:03 PM)]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 3, 2002 7:54:41 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: Lukas, you're technically in the academy, not part of either Storm Platoon or the Raiders    But you can join Drill Squad if Stormie says so  ] Argon began the meeting quickly, wasting no time with introductions. "All right,"said Argon, quieting down the three squads,"each member of the Raiders and Drill Squad has with you a small disc, I'd like you to pull it out.  Now, each of you find your partner.  You and your partner have matching discs, one contains the orders, and one is the decoder.  When you put them together, you have the specific orders that I'd like you to follow.  If your partner is missing or unable to present his disc, your squad leader and squad XO's discs have copies of your orders on them.  With your combat packs, you will be issued disc readers that will accept two discs at a time.  These will allow you to know what you need to do in order to be successful.  The Dread Knights will be creating as many distractions as we can around the base, both false alarms and real attacks, so you should be perfectly free to defend the facility and complete your tasks.  Good luck." [OOC: Once we are in the mission, I will be e-mailing the pairs of you orders.  Rizzit, Stormie, could you please tell me how you want your people paired off?  Anyways, once you've got your orders, put [Under Orders] at the top of your posts to inform everyone not to play with your character, but don't tell anyone your orders.  If this goes well, I think I can have this fit together like a well made jigsaw puzzle(it was late and I was tired, that's the best metaphor you'll get  ).  I think it'll be more fun and more realistic this way    The mission will start at 6 PM PST on Thursday, SLs, please have your pair lists stated here by then.  Squad members, enjoy the facilities and play a few pranks  ]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

June 3, 2002 8:13:53 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
(OOC: I have graduated from the Academy and I applied for the Drill Squad a day or two ago and asked Stormie about it. So I think I can take part in this)) *Lukas looks at Argon and listens very carefully and then pulls the small disc out of his pocket and takes it out of its casing and then looks around for a partner while he sits there and thinks to himself: "I will try my best and do my hardest" (OOC: It sounds like a good and spectacular plan, Argon. I can't wait until I find out who my partner is. I am sure we will do great together))

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
TJ
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Colonel
[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian (SG)

Post Number:  198
Total Posts:  261
June 3, 2002 8:18:55 PM    View the profile of TJ 
TJ sat in his quarters. It was still a little messy, but what could he do about that. looked at his disk, wondering who his partner could be. "Oh well," he muttered to himself,"I figure out soon enough." With that, TJ slipped the disc into a poket and pulled his saber off the shelf as he headed out the door. 'Now, where in here can I do some training?' Not knowing the place very well just yet, TJ looked for any room that was unoccupied and didn't mind being messed up. His quarters would have worked fine, but was a little too cramped. After a few minutes of searching, TJ found a somewhat empty supply room. Hunkering down, TJ ignited his saber and began to pull the place apart.

-----------------------
Trooper Colonel TJ
TRP/COL TJ/4SQD/1PLT//VE
{CDSx2}{ES}{CM GW}{LoCx7}{MSM}[IOC]
LoS/SG TJ/Eagle Sect/Sith//VE
(Rear Admiral PJ)
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

June 3, 2002 8:41:54 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
*Lukas walks out of the place were the meeting was just held and then walks down the empty corridor and then hears a buzzing sound and heads toward it and sees TJ as he walks past....* Lukas says to TJ: "Hello Sir" *Salutes Him* "I see you are practicing...keep up the good work." *Lukas smiles at him and then he heads down towards his quarters and walks into them and then stares out the window quietly waiting for someone to talk to him...*

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 3, 2002 9:29:13 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: Nice to see that much enthusiasm Lukas  ] Argon walked into the bar intending to do some serious drinking but ran into a card game that involved Tycho and PaTrIcK in some kind of number war. One would put up a card, and the other would put a higher card and so on until one of them had to give up. Then, the winner would take the pile and they would start again. Only it alternated, one time it was trying to be the highest card, and another time, the lowest. Tycho seemed to be winning, but not by much. Suddenly, Argon heard the door open. Like he usually did in a combat zone, he automatically reached for his sidearm, but stopped when he saw it was a VE trooper. He recognized the face, but it took him a second to come up with the new guy's name. "Lukas,"he called, waving him over. Lukas walked over and took an odd look at the card game. "I've never seen that game before,"he said. "It's just something we BSed up today,"said Tycho without looking up, putting down a Commander of Coins,"it's just something to pass the time, nothing really special." By the evening, more players had joined, and the Raiders found an odd six-way card game that they couldn't figure out for the life of them...

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

June 3, 2002 10:07:22 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
(OOC: Thanks Argon. *Smiles* I thought I would do that.)) *He then hears someone calling his name so he gets up and then walks down the corridor and down the stairs to the bar and then walks in and looks at Argon and walks over to him and then Salutes him* Lukas: "Hello Argon, Interesting card game you have got going on there" *Looks at the 2 Dread Knights playing the card game*   ----------------------- Lukas Yuy TRP/PFC Lukas Yuy/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/VEA/VE
[This message has been edited by Lukas_Yuy (edited June 4, 2002 7:01:08 AM)]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 3, 2002 10:40:49 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: You're new here, so you don't know, but one of the rules around here is that you don't salute me    I don't salute anyone except out of the greatest of respect(usually happens once every six months, but sometimes I can go for longer  ), and I won't accept any salute for another reason.  Just so you know for the future  OOC: Just so you know, the two guys playing the card game are Dread Knights, not Raiders  ]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

June 4, 2002 7:05:25 AM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
(OOC: Yeah, Ooops I am sorry. I guess I should really stop saluting. *Laughs and then grins* Well, I suppose I could do the same thing you are doing and salute to everyone with the greatest respect.  I took your notice and I corrected my mistake so .

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
D-13
ComNet Member

June 4, 2002 11:25:56 AM    View the profile of D-13 
OOC: almost to a hundred posts now :P Dee decided to sharpen up on his defensive skills and went into the holotrainer room. Powering up his virtual gear, he faced an onslaught of imaginary rebel soldiers. Just as the level's "boss" came up, Otto walked in on the action. He shut down the projectors, leaving Dee dumbstruck and angry. That was his first prank to his teammate. Grumbling, Dee left the room. "Otto!" Otto spun around to find a water bomb headed his way. He ducked for cover and the two were now engaged in a water balloon/bomb war. They were completely soaked and Dee's actually smiling for the first time he came into the building. A bomb splashed his face, that did it. "Alright I give up!", shouted D-13. "Let's just review our orders again.", said Otto. "Yeah, and practice our routine in the holotrainer." "After you"   ----------------------- TRP/CPL D-13/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Lorn IV/VEA
[This message has been edited by Cyanus (edited June 4, 2002 11:29:12 AM)]
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

June 4, 2002 12:07:23 AM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
*Lukas gets up and looks at the 2 men playing the game and says: "It looks quite interesting, I should try it sometime...Well I better go to my quarters and study my disc..I will see you all later and he then walks out of the bar and down the empty hallway and up to his room and as he walks in he sees the disc ontop of his dresser were he had left it* *Lukas then picks it up and puts it into his disc drive on his computer and waits for it to pop up and starts to study it quickly and has some of it memorized already when he hears it footsteps coming his way he ejects the small disc and puts it back into its casing and then slips it into his pocket as a soldier enters and says he has to train so he gets up and walks down to a room and hears Otto and D-13 so he walks in and smiles at the 2 as he passes by them* *Luke then heads over to a nearby shelf and grabs a Holotrainer then puts it on and starts to train* (OOC: That is good that you are almost to 100 Posts, D-13.))

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
June 4, 2002 12:26:09 AM    View the profile of Rizzit 
OOC: Now the real fun starts guys. The RAIDERS had accompanied the Dread Knights to help them in their mission. Inside their home base, which was a cave, Rizzit began to call his squad together. "Okay everyone: Listen up." Rizzit began. "We have a lot of work to do today, so gather 'round." Knowing that Rizzit was not one to sit by and wait for them, they hurried quickly to recieve their orders. With any luck, he may even forget to harass them. The seven troops all formed a semi-circle around Rizzit while he gave the instructions. "Now that you all havee your orders, we had best be going. I want everyone to do exactly as instructed. Now let's get going."   ----------------------- Sargeant Rizzit BlackHeart Dark Jedi Knight Raider's Squad Leader Army of the Vast Empire SL/TRP/GSGT Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT//VE[OPE][OTH] CM/DJK Rizzit/Lion 1-3//VE "Should I let him die slowly, or put him out of his misery?"--Rizzit
[This message has been edited by Rizzit (edited June 4, 2002 9:46:08 PM)]
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

June 4, 2002 8:18:30 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
[ooc: Ya'll are gonna love me for this...:P ..]             Patrick turned to Argon who was with him overhearing Rizzit's speach. "Do you really think a couple of computer "intellectuals" and rookies can actually pull this off? asked Patrick in a sort of I wish I could have the facility type voice. Argon looked at Patrick and smiled and patted him on the head. " Anything, is possible. Just that they are Computer "intellectuals" and Rookies don't really mean anything.. They are numbers and that is what we need."                      Lukas was running around in his room looking pretty much funny.. It looked like he was trying to catch a butterfly.. He actually looked like he was having fun until he ran into the door. It opened and he fell out into Patrick.               Patrick put a hand out to catch himself on the wall. The wall didn't hold up and his hand made a hole into the wall . Patrick not meaning too pushed Lukas rather hard back into the room and slammed the door locked it and pulled out his pistol and shot the lock on the door.           Satisfied that Lukas wouldn't be running into that many people anymore. Patrick walked off to his dorm room to read a book. "The List of 7".   ----------------------- TRP/SGT./PaTrIcK/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE Member of the Dread Knight Squad.
[This message has been edited by PaTrIcK (edited June 4, 2002 9:10:16 PM)]
Shadow
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  266
Total Posts:  271
June 4, 2002 8:38:55 PM    View the profile of Shadow 
Shadow's hand balled up into a fist as he overheard Patrick and Argon Viper's conversation a good distance away. Neither of the two soldiers was familiar with Shadow's enhanced senses, so they obviously believed they were safely out of range of being heard. A bunch of rookies and computer nerds, huh? the master swordsman thought to himself. Well, if one of them gets hit by friendly fire, it might not be just an accident. "Shadow!" `Strider shouted, tugging at the Sergeant's arm. "Oh, uh, what?" Shadow blurted out, turning to look at the younger man at his side. "Don't you think we ought to be getting ready for our mission? Rizzit has already dismissed us." "Oh ... right ... I was, uh, thinking." `Strider gave him a condescending look. He probably realized that if Shadow was lost in thought like that it was because he had been eavesdropping on another conversation instead of listening to Rizzit. "Do you think they would let me take Interceptor along on this mission?" "Your dog?" `Strider questioned. "What good what that do us?" "He might be useful in planting the mines." "What, digging holes?" "Haha, no. He can smell explosives. Once we plant them, he can lead us back into the base without risk. That way we won't have to mark the mines - that would allow the Rebels to spot them too easily." "Hmmm, not bad. We'll have to ask Rizzit before he and TJ head out." Shadow nodded. "I still don't think it's fair; the two Dark Jedi got placed together." "Yeah, well, I'm more concerned about Otto and Dee. They might kill one another before this is all over." "That might not be the only friendly casualty before this is all done with," Shadow muttered. "What was that?" "Oh, ah, nothing. Let's go get our supplies and weapons packed up," the ninja replied, already headed back toward their rooms.

-----------------------
TRP/SGT Shadow/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE [LM]

Leave us . . . the dog eats strangers.
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 4, 2002 8:43:38 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: PaTrIcK, stop trying to get killed, I might need you later  OOC: Rizzit, those orders were supposed to be secret, SECRET!!!  That's why I sent them individually...  These people were supposed to do their jobs without knowing what the heck anyone else was trying to do...  Please edit that out before too many people see it...]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

June 4, 2002 9:22:28 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
[OOC: If I wanted to die, I would have died when I got shot by the sniper. Maybe the friendly fire person doesn't understand my new found ability of being a  chameleon. How can he shoot someone he can't see? :P Argon I wouldn't let them kill me. Oh and for you people with hurt feelings.. No PUN was intended.Heh. Argon you can kill me if you wish I am in my Dorm room.]                 Patrick hid in the shadows in the corner of the hall and enjoyed all the conversation he was eavesdropping on. It was what he wanted saying that to Argon. What a better way for them to try and pump them up to be better then the Dread KNights.. But then there was that pecking from Lukas's door.. That was starting to get irratating..

-----------------------
TRP/SGT./PaTrIcK/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Member of the Dread Knight Squad.
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Chapter 8.345562453 - There's a Storm coming...  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:54:48 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 366  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >