Rogueboy
ComNet Cadet

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  278
Total Posts:  2089
  RE: Iraq then Iran
July 7, 2006 2:58:18 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Thanks for that insight Sam, I just figured China would because communists usually stick together, just like democrats.

-----------------------
He will give them death, and they will love him for it -Gladiator

TRP/PFC_Rogueboy/1SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
D'har Leth
ComNet Novice

D'har Leth

Post Number:  82
Total Posts:  501
July 7, 2006 3:10:42 PM    View the profile of D'har Leth 
Well, I don't really think anybody would side with North Korea. Not to mention that about a year ago when I first heard that North Korea was building nuclear weaponry, I said that the missile would literally fall apart, and what did it do, it fell apart.

On the subject of religion, it has no place in government. The problem is that the majority of the U.S. government would like to change that along with many other Christian extremists, who propose a new amendment to the constitution that would allow religious observances in government, this however would only apply to Christianity. As I have said before, I don't care what religion you are, just don't let it affect other people's lives. I myself am a Pagan. I practice magick. Do I try to make other people see things my way? No, I don't.

Earlier this year, an Army Ranger from my hometown was killed by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan. At the funeral, there was a group of fundamentalist Christians who actually protested the funeral. They said that god was killing soldiers because Massachusetts had allowed Gay marriage. They bore signs saying , "God Hates Fags!" and things of that nature. Regrettably, I couldn't attend the funeral, but if I had, I'm sure I would have landed a few of those protesters in the emergency room, and myself in juvy. I HATE fundamentalists, but thats a whole other discussion.

-----------------------
Private First Class D'har Leth
-=Wraith Squad=-
TRP/PFC D'har/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/VEA/VE/

{Nothing is true, Everything is permitted}
Rogueboy
ComNet Cadet

Rogueboy

Post Number:  279
July 7, 2006 3:15:14 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
personally I dont think anyone has anything to say about what goes on in the bedroom, state, religion, culture, nothing if people want to be gay let them, but what does piss me off is the gay parade, we dont have a straight parade than theres no need for a gay one. Also one of the states ( i dont know which one ) will jail you for sodomy.

-----------------------

Angel
ComNet Disciple

Angel

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian
[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  2379
Total Posts:  3342
July 7, 2006 3:15:48 PM    View the profile of Angel 
I believe Robin Williams best described fundamentalists:

"Its THE word, not metaphorical, not translatable, THE word. God said 'Let there be light!' Could this be a metaphor for the Big Bang?"

*insert stereotypical southern fundamentalist christian voice*

"No. God just went *click*."

*Edit* On the topic of majorities not being allowed to show their pride in public for fear of being chastised and called racist predjudiced homophobes - This year I'm going to be starting the white straight male student club at my university, and all the far-leftist PC tree-huggers get to lick my privates when I do.

-----------------------
=[Retired]=
[LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] [IH] {BoA}
------------------------
Sith Guardian
CM/SG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/Dark Jedi Order/Vast Empire [VP:1]

------------------------
[This message has been edited by Angel (edited July 7, 2006 3:19:02 PM)]
Garet Daimun
ComNet Member

Garet Daimun

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  624
Total Posts:  1348
July 7, 2006 4:01:23 PM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
That's the most sensible thing that's been on this topic so far, Angel.

Cheers.

-----------------------
Jester Squad
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +

SL/GSGT Garet Daimun/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [ES2C]

"I don't need a plan. Plans are for scientists, and builders. I've got moxie... and guns."
-Jennifer Mui, Mercenaries
Rogueboy
ComNet Cadet

Rogueboy

Post Number:  280
July 7, 2006 4:03:22 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Sign me up

-----------------------

D'har Leth
ComNet Novice

D'har Leth

Post Number:  84
July 8, 2006 12:58:12 AM    View the profile of D'har Leth 
I don't think I exactly fit the requirements, oh well, PC people suck.  I am plenty happy staying in my own little corner of darkness and sneering at normal people.

-----------------------
-=Wraith Squad=-

Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Novice

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  81
Total Posts:  187
July 9, 2006 10:09:16 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
First of all , I would like to thank everyone at this site for being on MY intellectual level . It is so nice to conversate with people that not only disagree with me because THEY know something , but because THEY have freedom to express those thoughts . Which is why WE live in the U.S. of A. However to rebut some of your OPINIONS , which is what WE all are stating , I guess , Rogueboy says he is Catholic and really doesn't adhere to religion , except on special occasions . Well thats pretty much the norm for all Catholics . You all are gonna start thinking I'm real prejudiced ,but I AM not . You just have to listen . I said all the arab world not the Turkish world wanted to destroy Israel and it's allies . I have 4 Turkish exchange college student friends , who are not muslim and do not want to destroy Israel .We have expounded on this subject for hours .Garet , you say Russia is no more and China would attack IRAQ or IRAN before it attacked Israel and furthermore the Major powers IKA the U.S. Britain and Russia. Wel that only furthers my statement on the book of REVELATIONS saying the Kings of the East will make war upon the children of GOD. Thats the first step ,DUH.and Russia is supplying most of the technology and information in exchange for oil. SO? And , thank you Angel for your Insight. I couldn't have said it better myself. After all ,you are an ANgel aren't you ? and D'Har , you stay in your little P.C. land . What will you do when it all comes crashing down upon your little head ? Sorry everybody , REALLY, I wish life was more like it was when I was growing up .It's not .It's a horrible world out there and I personally don't know how MANKIND is going to survive. What with our religeous differences and all. AND YES TO ALL YOU NON BELIEVERS AND NAYSAYERS IT IS A HOLY WAR DO YOU NOT WATCH T.V. love ya anyway Mykill

-----------------------
"my soul was cast into the vastness of space for my fear of loneliness" Chronicles of Mykill Doomslayer bk III>chpt 6
Garet Daimun
ComNet Member

Garet Daimun

Post Number:  640
July 9, 2006 10:22:47 PM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
Mykill, I suggest you get off your throne in that tower of yours and come down to Earth. Thinking on your level? That just about does it for my tolerance with you. You have yet to prove your "superior" writing skills, and yet here you are going about saying and implying you're better than us. I say put up or shut up, because I'm angry with you now.

There is no Holy War. The Bible couldn't predict any of today's events. And what do you watch, the Georgian Christian channel? Try watching some CNN, or at the very least respectable news like Fox.

I'm done with this.

-----------------------
Jester Squad

"I don't need a plan. Plans are for scientists, and builders. I've got moxie... and guns."
D'har Leth
ComNet Novice

D'har Leth

Post Number:  88
July 9, 2006 10:45:47 PM    View the profile of D'har Leth 
And what the hell do you mean by my little PC land?  Didn't I say that PC people suck?  You'd better watch it, or you'll find yourself in a really bad situation sometime.  You have a right to your free speech, but you can't treat us like crap, or we'll treat you far worse than crap.  If I knew you personally I'd hurt you, and you really need to shut the hell up, because nobody gives a damn about your incessant babbling.

-----------------------
-=Wraith Squad=-

[This message has been edited by D'har Leth (edited July 9, 2006 10:46:15 PM)]
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Novice

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  84
July 9, 2006 11:00:59 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Wow , I was really tring to complement ALL of you .But if you Really want to hurt me I WILL give you my address and you can COME ON OVER ANYTIME. Sorry if I was misunderstood . I thought I was communicating with much more intelligent people . My BAD!!!!

-----------------------
"my soul was cast into the vastness of space for my fear of loneliness" Chronicles of Mykill Doomslayer bk III>chpt 6
Garet Daimun
ComNet Member

Garet Daimun

Post Number:  642
July 9, 2006 11:07:10 PM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
There you go again. Why don't you give me your address Mykill and let's do a little dance, hm? You gonna man up to your word?

You cease to dig your hole deeper and deeper. Stop being so ignorant and start making some progress.

And how about you start typing like the "intelligent" person you are? Letters aren't usually capitals unless they are proper nouns or beginning a sentence.

-----------------------
Jester Squad

[This message has been edited by Garet Daimun (edited July 9, 2006 11:08:36 PM)]
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Novice

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  85
July 9, 2006 11:14:05 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Well my address is 302 south Cedar st. Florence ALABAMA and I don't know what you mean by the rest of your statement. I have already posted my info if that's what you mean and re edited it  and for some reason it's not working? I really don't care . I was having an extreme  time just chatting with you alllllllll. However , I have recently found that YOU ALL are to touchy?

-----------------------
Garet Daimun
ComNet Member

Garet Daimun

Post Number:  644
July 9, 2006 11:22:56 PM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
We all can be rubbed the wrong way. It just so happens is that people who are condescending and have nothing to show for their name are what get me going. Why don't you get a little prestige and respect before you go around acting like you have any?

As for the rest of my statement, let me break it down for you:

1. Your application is not prgress, it's entry.

2. You have 85 posts, and none of them count towards your status. Perhaps you could count the Academy exams, but you havn't even been placed in a Squad yet.

3. This club loves chatting! But you need to actually do something for it before not doing anything for it. If you don't understand what I mean, then you obviously are here for the wrong reason.

4. TYPING like THIS, is a little HARD to comprehend.I THINK that you aren't telling the TRUTH when you say you are a GREAT WRITER.TTYL GARET

Did you understand that?

-----------------------
Jester Squad

Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Novice

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  87
July 9, 2006 11:39:57 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Yes sir , I did .Idon't  know exactly what I'm  doing when I get on  the  computer  . I was just able to  forward a  message to someone else  had sent me  for the  first time  2 nites ago. And they got it  after my 100th try. Stories  I can write computers I can't and thats  why I just have fun chattin sometimes .And I HAVE NEVER MEANT  TO SOUND CONDENSENDING.Cuz that is what I  have mean't  by saying that I am glad to associate ,with people like  ME. YES ,my story writing is great but my computer skills suck SO?

-----------------------
Garet Daimun
ComNet Member

Garet Daimun

Post Number:  646
July 9, 2006 11:45:34 PM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
"YES ,my story writing is great but my computer skills suck SO?"

You can't claim you're great without having proof. That's reminiscent of communism.

-----------------------
Jester Squad

Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Novice

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  88
July 9, 2006 11:46:50 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
And  now , looking at  what I just  wrote , I  meant  to say I was happy to  be associated with peoplelike  YOU. My key board    keeps sticking I think I'm  gonna have to take  it apart agin ttyl mykill

-----------------------
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Novice

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  90
July 10, 2006 12:07:09 AM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Keyboard  sticking  or    not  we got  off the subject Garet. That was terrorism. And it's a  very real  subject. thanks for you    r    input    Mykil

-----------------------
Trix
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  77
Total Posts:  136
July 10, 2006 12:16:14 AM    View the profile of Trix 
First of all , I would like to thank everyone at this site for being on MY intellectual level . It is so nice to conversate with people that not only disagree with me because THEY know something , but because THEY have freedom to express those thoughts . Which is why WE live in the U.S. of A.

And once again, you've proven your self to be another Bush-idiot who thinks the world revolves around the American Liberty and Hollywood speeches.

-----------------------

PL:A/CPL Trix/1SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE
Jester Squad

CrimeXposeSouthafrica
[This message has been edited by Trix (edited July 10, 2006 12:28:44 AM)]
Atrick25
ComNet Cadet

Atrick25

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  222
Total Posts:  380
July 10, 2006 12:25:55 AM    View the profile of Atrick25 
I'm with Garet and Trix on this. You need to stop being a narrow minded, excuse making, person. You have 90 posts and yet you haven't even made it to stage two of your training?

-----------------------
NazgulSquadron

FM/LCRW Atrick25/Nazgul-10/Phoenix Wing/[mSSD Atrus]/1VENF]/VEN/VE (=A=)
~Leading Crewman Atrick25~

Nerds stick together! (Until Football Players storm us, because then we run like the girly men we are!)

Why does Darth Vader want cookies?
Rogueboy
ComNet Cadet

Rogueboy

Post Number:  292
July 10, 2006 8:18:41 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
what about mykill that makes him so narrow-minded? (dont answer that)

-----------------------

Shazam
ComNet Disciple

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2505
Total Posts:  4197
July 10, 2006 11:29:04 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
I don't know a bit about what you guys have been talkin bout- but cool it.  Even if you mean to be helpful, find more fruitful ways of dealing with the problem people- like contacting me or even someone of another division.  Thankyou Garet.

Now- this is not to be argued or noted upon: Mykill this is not a democracy in the VEN.  Perhaps so in the US of A, although others may beg to differ, but you have joined a club with a command hierarchy that is ready to boot you out if you continue your lack of respect and intollerable comments.  You are not benefitting yourself in any way here- you are trying to dig yourself out of a hole by digging deeper- that doesn't make sense, man.  Adhere to the wishes of the other members as we see fit and you'll be just fine, but retorting back at every given moment is useless and if your idea is to start a fight, you vastly underestimate our moderators.  Thankyou for your time- continue your squabble if you must, but under no circumstances do I want to see another comment brought to me about vindicitive, unruly and outright dumb lecturing.  You are VEN and thus- my responsibility.  Read my post on your bio for further information.

Giving your address away on the internet is dangerous, btw

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/LtC Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]

NazgulSquadron

Commander of Nazgul Squadron, Phoenix Wing and Training
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  957
Total Posts:  1963
July 10, 2006 11:32:45 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Ummm....Fury? Wanna put a foot in on this one? Please?

/me goes off to write pictures of naked people and send them to Well my address is 302 south Cedar st. Florence ALABAMA.

It's worth the stamp moneh.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Aegis Squadron

-----------------------------------------------------------
CMDR/WO2 Jaden Khaar/Aegis 1-1 (Aegis 1)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV) (CBV)

Commander of Aegis Squadron
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Novice

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  91
July 19, 2006 8:39:53 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Yes I understand.  However they started it.  I too will not be threatened in anyway shape or form.  I apologize to everyone I might have offended.  My bad. Just don't threaten me please. Now on to terrorism.  WHAT does everyone think about what has happened the last few days? Is it a HOLY WAR now?

-----------------------
Atrick25
ComNet Cadet

Atrick25

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  249
Total Posts:  380
July 19, 2006 8:43:30 PM    View the profile of Atrick25 
/me points to post date.

This is a dying topic. Let's keep it that way.

-----------------------
NazgulSquadron

FM/LCRW Atrick25/Nazgul-10/Phoenix Wing/[mSSD Atrus]/1VENF]/VEN/VE (=A=)
~Leading Crewman Atrick25~

Nerds stick together! (Until Football Players storm us, because then we run like the girly men we are!)

Why does Darth Vader want cookies?
DJ234
ComNet Member

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  709
Total Posts:  794
July 19, 2006 9:04:00 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
Alright this topic has been abonded for 9 days. Just quit while your ahead man your digging your own grave.

/me runs off to go and help Jaden with those pictures

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
----------------------
I think war might be God's way of teaching us geography~Paul Rodriguez
----------------------
XO/FL/PO2 DJ234/Aegis-5/Phoenix wing/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) [VC:B]
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Novice

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  93
July 19, 2006 9:20:53 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
It's cool.  I understand again. Hell it' been 9 days since I have gotten on the computer.  Sorry,  I'm so far behind

-----------------------
Arturus
ComNet Veteran

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1414
Total Posts:  2143
July 20, 2006 8:18:15 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
Mykill, a few posts ago you spew out a rather arrogant statement regarding your intelligence level but then at the end of the same post, you argue that a Holy War is occuring because the television says so.  So much for critical thought and reasoning eh?  Remember that it is the responsibility of a critical thinker to question everything in order to find the best, most reliable information.

Second, you continue to state that a Holy War is occuring and indeed now, I am assuming in reference to the Israel-Hezbollah conflict, declare that such a war is now happening.  Perhaps you could define Holy War for us and explain how this is indeed one.

-----------------------
WAJ/2LT Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/M-SSD Atrus/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][VC:B][LSM][LoC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu

"Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting." -- Sun Tzu
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  363
Total Posts:  814
July 22, 2006 6:45:28 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
so, where have we argued to, I've been busy lately and never came to say hello.

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

TRP/PFC Jennabelle/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. " -Darth Vader
Arturus
ComNet Veteran

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1431
Total Posts:  2143
July 22, 2006 8:27:49 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Basically I called Mykill on ignorance and am waiting for a response.

-----------------------
WAJ/2LT Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/M-SSD Atrus/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][VC:B][LSM][LoC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu

"Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting." -- Sun Tzu
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > Iraq then Iran  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:46:43 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 609  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >