Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Dueling Blades (CLOSED)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   
Author
Topic:  Dueling Blades (CLOSED)
DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  93
Total Posts:  166
  RE: Dueling Blades
January 4, 2008 9:35:46 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco looked at the mark. It sent extreame joy to see that mark once again, and on someone who honored it as well as his people have in the past.
Draco was proud. He had a Queen. It was just too bad though that his guild wasn't around to see it... Especialy Thannos...oh, how he missed his brother. Thannos, I will make you proud someday...I promise.

Draco then sat again. He looked at Saph. "What the hell is wrong with me Saphira? Why must I carry this curse? It is as if I'm being stangled by this demon. It surrounds me. Everywhere I move, it's there. It possesses me sometimes and I can't control it. It guides my actions but I'm still aware of what's going on around me, and I can't stop it. It is the only thing in the galaxy that scares the poodoo out of me."

He looked up at her with a fire blazing in his eyes. A blaze that told Saph that he ethier wanted to be able to control it, get rid of it...or die.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  356
Total Posts:  1385
January 4, 2008 9:57:19 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
What the hell is wrong with me Saphira? Why must I carry this curse? It is as if I'm being stangled by this demon. It surrounds me. Everywhere I move, it's there. It possesses me sometimes and I can't control it. It guides my actions but I'm still aware of what's going on around me, and I can't stop it. It is the only thing in the galaxy that scares the poodoo out of me."

She  listened to him, but didn't give him pity. He didn't need it or want it. No matter how much it seemed that he did.

"I can't answer that, but you can control it. I will help you.. and I am betting there is a cure.."
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TRP/SGT Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

DI/SGT Saphira Striker/STC Academy/Dreshda/Tadath/VEA/VE

Author/ESS Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  94
January 4, 2008 10:26:02 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Saphira did exactly what Draco had wanted. She didn't pity him. He didn't need it or want it. He just simply wanted her to listen and understand. He stood and walked to the center of the room by the table. He placed the holorecorder in the middle of the table and activated it. A small image of a falleen appeared. Saph was shocked when she saw the male. "It's Fenris. What is this about?" she asked.

Draco shook his head and said, "It's the spitting image of Fenris. But it is not Fenris at all...It's my brother, Thannos."

The holo then began to speak in a voice that also sounded unusually close to Fenris's voice.

"Greetings brother. I have left this message for you in hopes that one day, you will finaly pick a queen. You are coming of age to do so and it's become quite the subject for gossip around the Brotherhood. Even though you are laughed at for this, fear not my brother, for I support your descision to not pick a mate. If you remember, I once told you that on the day that you did pick your queen, that I would rejoice for you. But if you are seeing this holo then sadly I have expired. Do not mourn for me brother. For I am looking down upon you now rejoicing. But brother, you must promise me one thing. If something should happen to me, the brotherhood shall be yours. Hold it together brother, you are the only hope for our families survival. You have been well trained and are well respected around the guild. You must promise me brother."

With that, the holo disappeared. Draco bowed his head.

"I promise you brother, I will not fail you..."

He turned and looked a Saphira, "For I have found the perfect Queen for the Brotherhood."
[This message has been edited by DracoKorr (edited January 4, 2008 10:34:05 PM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  357
January 4, 2008 10:53:22 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
His brother? Saphira  frowned for a moment before it clicked in her mind about th Brotherhood that he was speaking of.  Both of them watched as the small figure spoke. Saph actually had to hide a small smile for a moment before it ended.

He really was picked on..

That was somethign new to her. Saph thought he was only jesting to her and yet he hadn't. It was all real, though the title of "Queen" still bothered her.

Not that it was a bad thing. It was more  that it reminded her of her short childhood and how her parents referred to themselves as a King and Queen.

"I promise you brother, I will not fail you..."

He turned and looked a Saphira, "For I have found the perfect Queen for the Brotherhood."

If she had been the color of a human her face would have got a deep shade of red. Saphira only looked at him. Her eyes softened even more as she sat and crossed  her legs. A shiver running down her spin as Draco came back over to her. Taking slow steps as she swallowed a mouthfull of air.

"I.. I don't know what to say..but.. that.. that could be years down the road.. I. I can't see myself leaving the Army anytime soon."

It was all she knew from childhood, but now.. now she had something else.. someone else to share it with if it happened...

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  95
January 4, 2008 11:30:05 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco looked at Saph and could tell something was bothering her. He sat along side her but didn't touch her. He only looked on to see if she would offer to tell him what was wrong before he tried to force her to tell him. Saph turned and looked into the flames that burned deep in his eyes. He looked depressed and happy all wound up in a swirling, thundering storm of confusion.

"that was my brother...my true brother...we were adopted together and raised together,trainned together...and swore to die together. But we didn't. He was one of my family that was killed that night."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  358
January 4, 2008 11:40:37 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"We all lose ones we love..."

Came the simple reply back.  She then looked up to him, showing a great deal of pain and knowladge. Eyes that have seen as much death as he has over the  years. Slowly killing the soul that she had. That they all had.

"The last time I opened up to someone.. he died..Got himself killed planet side after a mission we came back from. I swore I never would again...until you brought hell in a handbasket back to me.."

She gave him a tentive smile before continuing.

"The Army life is all I know Draco.. What your talking of.. I.. I can't even see. Im not the type to settle down and have tea with.."

Meaning she had to have battle to live as well

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  96
January 5, 2008 12:11:39 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco looked shocked. He stood again but this time because he felt insulted.

"Fenris is insulting my family. Don't you start it too. You were marked by me so therefore you are a part of my family weather you like tea or not. Where is Fenris by the way, is he evesdropping spreading more of his fairy dust around? I can't believe that you actually wonder about my tribes war percentage. We have fought many battles and to this day, sergeant... We still fight the same ongoing war. We are not pussies. You want war sister? Then step into my territory. If you want to drink tea, then step into Fenris's"

Draco had a passion in his eyes now that she had never seen in anyone before. Draco had been insulted. He swung an open hand, connecting with her left cheek and drew a drop of blood that ran down to her chin. He then leaned in and roughly licked it off.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  359
January 5, 2008 12:29:22 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Whoa! Where in the hell do you think I am insulting your family? ANd you can stop it with the Sargent crap. We're not in ranks, on a mission or in a class. So stop pushing my own god damn buttons around."

She snapped back with venom. Saph hadn't even realised that she was now standing. Hell, had she been a cat her fur would have been on ends.

"All you have told me is that I would be Queen. History reads that Queens don't do a whole lot. So fine, I don't know jack about shit. The Army is my life, home and  family now. Hell, Fenris regardless to what  anyone does is still family. Either you need to get that drilled straight into your thick skull or it could get you killed."

Draco set his jaw and balled his hands into fists. Saph knew he was about stike her and stepped to the side as soon as she saw his muscles flex.  The zabrack swung and hit open air as Saph pivoted her weight and kicked him from behind. Going down  he hit the bed but at an awkward angle.

"Further more, they may be dead but you needn't speak of it all the time. If you truly want me gone then I will leave.. if you would prefer that.."

Anger bolied her to the breaking point as he sat up and set his jaw at her.

"There is always a war. People die. Loved ones are killed and much worse... you can't change it. I can't change it and I will be Damned to hell  if I linger on my past."

Her eyes now showed the deep pain of loos she had suffered only months prior. How she fought to hide it. Control it with her anger.

"If I insulted you I regret it.. and FYI.. Fenris hasn't been spreading anything around and I wasn't wondering.. it's not my right to know.."

She started to leave when Draco shot his hand out to grab her wrist.

(Have fun.. I advise not to piss her off too much more...lol.. can't wait for your reply)

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  97
January 5, 2008 12:46:13 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco laughed evily and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her back on top of him and embraced her. He looked into her eyes and whispered, " I appolagize for not clearing up the matter on a Brotherhood's queen's duties. You might want to know that a queen's duty is as important to the guild than the king's. While the king's actions are most important, he very rarely makes choices without the Queen's opinons. The Queen is respected greatly and often respected more than the King. They are put on a sort of pedistal and often command the forces. In the council room, the Queens are considered to be equals to their Kings. We do not believe in picking a queen for the purpose of sitting on their asses, eating all the food and getting fat. Trust me Saph when I say that you will be quite the leader and one with her hands full with duties."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  360
January 5, 2008 8:33:45 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Sense I can kick your sorry ass... "

She let the rest of her words trail off. Giving leave  for draco to fill them in mentaly to himself. Saph loved managing to do that to him, but it was also just a part of her everyday life and attitude.

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  98
January 5, 2008 10:43:32 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
"Sense you can kick my sorry ass...what?"

Draco laughed and said, "Saph, come on now did you see what I did to the door. Hahaha! I believe you could kick my ass...if I let you. But I think I might enjoy that."

He grinned his cocky grin and pushed her playfully off the bed.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  362
January 5, 2008 12:39:40 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Saph rolled off the bed and  fell like a pro. Hitting the ground she rolled and shot straight back up to launch herself at Draco. He laughed and caught her. Both falling back against the bed with their feet dangeling off the edge.

"You would.. and so would I...love..."

The last word comming out almost forcefully as she  took her lekku and drapped it over his side. Saph rarly used that word and even then it was seldom.

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  146
Total Posts:  203
January 5, 2008 2:38:56 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris sat in his quarters, alone.  He began to meditate, and think on new styles he could possibly learn.  The Vast Empire had a great selection of techniques and styles to learn quickly and efficiently.

He began to wonder about his family.  His parents had died, but he had two siblings.  His younger brother and sister.  His brother had been brutally attacked and we spent all we had on buying him cybernetics.  He was 1/2s cybernetic.  He had all his organs, just most of his flesh had become metal.  The only thing that didn't become cybernetic was his chest, head, throat, and right leg.  His younger sister had decided to travel the galaxy.  Rumors said she became a pirate, a successful one at that.  Other rumors said she joined the Alliance, or the Empire.  Fenris never knew for sure.

His eye gave off one tear.
Raider

Faithful To The End

TRP/PFC Fenris/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

"Who is the fool? The Fool or the Fool that follows him?
You think you can control chaos, monkey?

Home is where the armor is

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  99
January 5, 2008 3:27:45 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco was shocked at the words she had just spoken. It struck a place, mentally that had never been touched by another. He looked at her and whispered, "What's next? And do we have to hide all this?" He thought he knew what he was about to hear. But hoped she'd say what he wanted to hear.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  363
January 5, 2008 3:43:47 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Why hide it?"

She gave him a smile, showing a even more tender side. It was extreamly rare but she would do it on occasion.

"I wouldn't flaunt it around like a lovestrucken pup.. but others will know anyway soon enough.." She gave him a grin then. "Besides, Im still going to be a hard ass to you.. and anyway.. I do like your control.."

Saph leaned into and whispered something into his ear before bitting his lobe.

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  147
January 5, 2008 4:53:27 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris wiped away the tear that had appeared on his face.  He decided to go for a walk, maybe to the training room, maybe to the Mess hall, he didn't know.  Anywhere but the dark, cold place he called his room, it always filled him with emotions, filled him with memories.

He let his feet take him to the place they wanted to go.  Coincidentally that was the training room.  He didn't know what to do there, perhaps he'd make HK-60 do a quick search of fighting styles.

As he entered, HK-60 began to walk over.

"Query: How may I be of assistance?" asked HK-60.

"Do a quick search of all available fighting styles that a Falleen can learn without any implants that adjust reflexes and speed." demanded Fenris.

"Statement: Searching..." chirped HK.
Raider

Faithful To The End

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  100
January 5, 2008 4:54:05 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco closed his eyes and snarled with excitement. Those were the words he had wanted to hear...unexpected it was.
She then bit his lobe while his eyes were closed and then goosebumps spread over HIS body. It was like she had given him the same instant plague he had given to her earlier.

And as for her being a hard ass to him or anyone else for that matter, he didn't mind. That's what had caught his attention in the first place. He did sometimes like her being sentimental towards him, but he would never ask her to become soft entirely.

Draco growled in delight and whispered back but only two words.
The words meant everything but at the same time they meant nothing..."I know"
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  365
January 5, 2008 5:00:36 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Draco growled in delight and whispered back but only two words.
The words meant everything but at the same time they meant nothing..."I know"

Licking her lower lip Saph didn't move away from him. Thanking whatever god there was that the door was locked. She was sure the whole base will have found out about them soon anyway. Considering that they were always seen together.

"SO..."

She started to say. Draco reached and slide his hand under her shirt to feel the tattoo. Even though it was hard to see against her red skin all he had to do was 'feel' as his fingertips would trace it. The female shuddered slighty, lek responding to his touch as well.

"Do you want to stay here? Or would you rather we go to the training area.."

Her eyes gave the look that it didn't matter, but the  warmth spreading threw his touch would tell him the answer.

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  148
January 5, 2008 5:40:22 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
HK-60 gave a list of styles Fenris could try and learn.  He wrote all of them down, and asked if HK-60 could download a brief history on them all onto his datapad.

"Joking Statement: Expecting a war, Fenris?" chirped HK-60. 

"We're in one, and it never hurts HK." said Fenris

"Query: Is this for another reason, maybe for a rival?" asked the Droid.

"If by rival, you mean Draco, then no, that flame died, but it sparked new flames from its ashes." said Fenris.

"Statement: I see.  Meatbags." said HK-60.

"Yes. Meatbags." said Fenris with a smile.
Raider

Faithful To The End

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  101
January 5, 2008 6:27:45 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco felt the warmth in his hand work its way up through his body. It told him that she wished to stay. Draco wondred what she felt at the moment for he sensed her unusual mood. It wasn't angry nor mad, nor was it happy or excited...it was the feeling of being content. He looked at her and smiled. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and at that percise second, a lamp exploded on a nearby table.

She jumped up in startlement, ready to fight. Draco began laughing hysterically. She turned to him and stomped her foot in frustration. "DRACO! What the Frak was that for?"

Draco, still laughing, said, "Hey... I...told you...sometimes it's...unpredictable."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  366
January 5, 2008 6:49:08 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
She jumped up in startlement, ready to fight. Draco began laughing hysterically. She turned to him and stomped her foot in frustration. "DRACO! What the Frak was that for?"

Draco, still laughing, said, "Hey... I...told you...sometimes it's...unpredictable."

"Unperdictable my  ass.."

She snapped back before punching him in the side. Draco only laughed harder and pulled her to him. He coudl see the anger in her eyes and that only excited him further.

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  150
January 5, 2008 6:58:23 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris, now knowing which training styles to try, walked out of his room, and began to walk around the Academy. 

He stopped by the Starport, and looked for the Main Mechanic, he always allowed Fenris to have any spare parts he wanted.  He then stopped by the Mess Hall, the main chef was a friend of Fenris back when he was a Bounty Hunter.  He usually gave him some free biscuits or something to eat.  He ended up in the Hall way near Draco and Saphira's rooms. 

It was funny, Fenris wasn't there for more then 2 seconds, and Saphira and Draco walked out into the hallway. 

"Long time no see." Fenris said to them.  He took out a biscuit and began to eat it.  Not really caring if they wanted one.
Raider

Faithful To The End

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  102
January 5, 2008 7:08:19 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco saw Fenris pull out a biscuit and take in a mouthfull of it. Fenris just stared at Draco and Saph. And they stared back and it was quite an uncomfortable silence. Draco almost expected Fenris's arm to say something, it always did at a time like this. When it or anybody didn't speak, Draco broke the silence. He bowed to Fenris and asked, "So Fenris, you thought about my offer? I mean, who better to have as allies than me and Saphira?"
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  151
January 5, 2008 7:13:08 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"I'm sadly going to have to decline on your offer.  I need to focus on my training, and you haven't exactly won me over on the training program you guys offer..." said Fenris in between bites.

He just stared at Draco, no emotion in his eyes.  The Falleen just stood there, approximately a foot taller then Draco, looking down at the Zabrak. 

"Besides, if I do end up scarring myself, I wish to have a good story." said Fenris, taking another biscuit out and offering it to Saphira.  Then to Draco.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  367
January 5, 2008 7:33:02 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Besides, if I do end up scarring myself, I wish to have a good story." said Fenris, taking another biscuit out and offering it to Saphira.  Then to Draco.

"No.. I'll pass.. wouldn't want something that could be drugged.."

She replied sarcasticly. Draco only smirked  and shook his head as well.

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  103
January 5, 2008 8:05:54 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
This angered Draco, the fact that he was disrespecting him again. He stepped to Fenris's face and growled.

"First of all, let me inform you that my families combat styles are sacred. Which means they remain secret until you join. Then and only then, will you be able to practice them. And second, while your talking about being scarred for a good reason, let me ask you this. What greater honor is there than taking a blade or blaster for a family member? You don't get it Fenris. Our fighting styles are a mix of every style roller into one. The only difference between me and you, is that I don't hide behind fairy dust and contraptions to gain what I'm after. I use skill, intelligence and wit. I use natural skills gifted to me. Another thing is, is that fighting has nothing to do with with your strength or your arms."

Draco thumped Fenris's arm.

"It has everything to do with quickness, finess, grace and heart. Which you know nothing of. That's why you will never beat me. Do me a favor, when and only when you want to learn to find your inner spirit and learn to become a true warrior and master fighter, come to me. Untill then, you wouldn't even cut it in my family. Your just a waste of time and air."

Draco pushed his way through Fenris and walked away, disappearing behind a corner. Heavy footsteps on the durasteel flooring receding as he went.
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  153
January 5, 2008 8:24:25 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"If I'm such a waste of time and air why did you invite me to your family twice? Why did you ask me to be your friend...twice!" yelled Fenris.

Fenris was angry.  He was a better fighter then Draco, while Draco claimed he knew every style, and rolled it into one, Fenris knew styles, ancient and new, and learned them from masters of that style, he knew how to transition from one style to another, to create a fluid war machine out of his body.

Until he came to the Academy, he had never used any "fairy dust and contraption" as Draco called it.  He didn't even know what fairy dust was.

"Tell your boyfriend, that from now on, he sleep with a knife...or be ready." said Fenris

He walked down the hall, punching the durasteel wall and leaving a dent in it.  His body surged with rage.  From then on, Fenris was only seen in his room, or with his squad mates, or with HK-60, he avoided any unnecessary human contact. 

As he did this, he got bulkier, lifting weights and other things allowed for that to happen. Fenris trained everyday, 4 hours straight.  When he needed food, he had his friend deliver it to him, he also had no ordered special parts for his arm via the head mechanic.  He would make himself a tool of destruction and fear.

Fenris programmed every style he knew into his arm, thus making it not clunky and clumsy when he fought.
Raider

Faithful To The End

[This message has been edited by Fenris (edited January 5, 2008 8:30:46 PM)]
Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  73
Total Posts:  119
January 5, 2008 8:37:13 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
(Sorry.. my character switched on me..)
[This message has been edited by Aleia Dreycon (edited January 5, 2008 9:45:07 PM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  368
January 5, 2008 9:44:29 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Tell your boyfriend, that from now on, he sleep with a knife...or be ready." said Fenris.He walked down the hall, punching the durasteel wall and leaving a dent in it. Saph stood there for a moment.

"Males.."

Was all she said before walking off to go and find Draco. Rounding the corner he was there waiting  and grabbed her, pressed her against the wall and took up a knife to her throat.

"Sleep with a kneife he says.." His voice was musky and saph only stared at him.

"Do it.. you know you want to taste my flesh.." She  snarled reaching up to grabe his waist as she took her free hand and brought out her own blade to rest against his groin..

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  104
January 5, 2008 11:04:28 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco winched when the blade made contact. Draco laughed evily and looked down while harnessing his own blade.

"What is it with females and groins?"

Draco then remembered Fenris and blood temperature raised about 50 degrees higher. He started trembling again.

"Guess it's a good thing I moved my blade, otherwise I might have slipped."

Draco gave a nerveous little giggle. Saph couldn't help but smile.

"Can I ask you a favor? Can you move your blade now before you slip. You never know, someone may need that later."

Saph laughed and complied. What was it about Draco that made her act this way? Weather she loved him or despised him she didn't know. But one thing was for certain...She enjoyed him being around. That had to mean something...right?

Draco thanked her while backing away. He turned and leaned his forehead on the wall. The coldness almost equaled the freeze that shrowded his soul, The hardness almost compared to his gaze.
Fenris had a valid point, why did he continue to give Fenris oppertunity after oppertunity to join his family when he continueously angered him on purpose. Why did he care what happened to Fenris. He was just another intergalactic parasite roaming from place to place for one purpose only...to leetch people's fighting styles for his own greedy intentions. And then leave. He didn't care who he had to hurt or kill to get his way...as long as Fenris got his way. Draco had never met someone as selfish as him. Who did he think he was anyway? The galaxy revovles around no single being...and this would be his weakness.

So why the hell did draco go out of his way to help him? Was it because he looked like Thannos? Huh...not likley. Was it because he pitied him, hell no. Was it because he felt like he owed Thannos his life?...possibly.

Draco banged a closed fist on the wall and growled.

Oh Thannos, Brother, please help me.
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Dueling Blades (CLOSED)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:26:37 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 128  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >