Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Dueling Blades (CLOSED)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   
Author
Topic:  Dueling Blades (CLOSED)
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  346
Total Posts:  1385
  RE: Dueling Blades
January 3, 2008 7:10:23 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Bastard.."

She hissed as he fell onto his back. Her eyes then gone cold as  she took the hit and looked over at Fenris.

"Yes?"

Saph snapped at the Falleen. Draco, taking advantage to her distraction rushed her and slammed them both to the ground. Saph lifted a knee in midfall forcing the impact to the zabrak against his manhood.

"You owe me later.."

She whispered to Draco so Fenris couldn't hear. Both still struggeling against each other.
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TRP/SGT Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

DI/SGT Saphira Striker/STC Academy/Dreshda/Tadath/VEA/VE

Author/ESS Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  137
Total Posts:  203
January 3, 2008 7:46:58 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"Look at the two love birds...its cute how you try and cover up each others down falls...like your trust issue Draco, and your past Saphira...it really is quite cute." said Fenris with a smile on his face.

He stopped making his pheromones, no use to try and persuade Saphira, she was "marked".

"I heard the whole thing, so you can stop pretending.  I also have a recording of it within my arm." said Fenris. " Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, in fact, Draco...I destroyed the memory chip so know one could find out, and Saphira...I cheated at Pazaak..." said Fenris.

No duh I cheated at Pazaak
Raider

Faithful To The End

TRP/PFC Fenris/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

"Who is the fool? The Fool or the Fool that follows him?
You think you can control chaos, monkey?

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  347
January 3, 2008 7:51:56 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"I heard the whole thing, so you can stop pretending.  I also have a recording of it within my arm." said Fenris. " Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, in fact, Draco...I destroyed the memory chip so know one could find out, and Saphira...I cheated at Pazaak..." said Fenris.

Saphira snarled at him before getting up and alking close to face him. Her hands balled into tight fists.

"I knew you cheated.... and watch that attitude..Private..."

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  139
January 3, 2008 8:06:42 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"Is something wrong Saphira?" asked Fenris, still smiling.  Just for fun he exuded a heavy dose of his pheromones, this time it was his special kind.

Fenris looked at Draco, and nodded, knowing full well he could smell his special pheromones. Fenris looked at HK-60, and winked. 

"I was wondering where you two were, and finally gave up the search and came here to train, but I guess I stumbled upon you both.  Draco, any chance I can get into the Brotherhood?" asked Fenris. 

He did a favor for Draco, and he hoped Draco would do a favor for him.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  348
January 3, 2008 8:26:39 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Is something wrong Saphira?" asked Fenris, still smiling.  Just for fun he exuded a heavy dose of his pheromones, this time it was his special kind.

Saphira was angry. More then angry and for whatever reason she wanted to beat the shit out of Fenris. Just then she felt hot heat pool threw her body. Making her ach in certian places that shouldn't have. Her Lekku  reacted to it as if she were dosed with a pure dose of high grade spice.

?N-no there is nothing wrong.. j-ust stop.."

She shook her head. It felt as if nothign else matterd. A great warm fuzzy feeling against her that she couldn't control.

"I was wondering where you two were, and finally gave up the search and came here to train, but I guess I stumbled upon you both.  Draco, any chance I can get into the Brotherhood?"

Fenris asked, to distract the conversation. He could feel her react  and knew Draco could see it. There was no way for her to fight it this time. Her anger had brought down walls she couldnt easily bring it back up. Even though he knew Draco  said she was his.. it was all a game.. and still Fenris wanted to have a taste...

Saphira  then reached her hands up and wrapped them around the Falleens waist. His phermones now in direct contact he looked down at her and laid his own hands against her hips. As if in a daze thogh not as she couldnt' help it  the female leaned in and slighty up, pressing her lips to  his.

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  81
Total Posts:  166
January 3, 2008 9:21:32 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco, for some strange reason
DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  82
January 3, 2008 9:37:00 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco, for some reason, was able to control his temper. He controled it enough that only a shudder showed on his body. He smiled and walked up to the two of them.
Fenris wanted to play games? Alright we'll play games.

Draco got close to Saphira's neck. He whispered something so softly that Fenris couldn't hear. Saph shuddered and goosebumps spread across her body like an instant plague. He looked at Fenris and got nose to nose with him.

"Alright Fenris." Draco snareled and exhaled deeply while growling. "I offered you friendship once. You denied it by insulting my roots and loyalty. I then offered you partnership, which you denied by trying to blackmale me. Now you stand before me and disrespect me by kissing Saph and mocking me and my family. That's where the Imperial officer fucked up. But if I learned anything from Saph, it's this." He looked at Saph and said softly, "I will not make the same mistake twice and dishonor my family again." Draco placed a hand on his stomach so Saph could see and said, "Family is the most important thing." he turned back to Fenris and whispered, "Fenris, force help you if our paths meet again." with that, Draco exited and went to his quarters to pack...He had graduated after all. He needed to prepare to leave.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  349
January 3, 2008 9:53:41 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Draco got close to Saphira's neck. He whispered something so softly that Fenris couldn't hear. Saph shuddered and goosebumps spread across her body like an instant plague. He looked at Fenris and got nose to nose with him.

"Alright Fenris." Draco snareled and exhaled deeply while growling. "I offered you friendship once. You denied it by insulting my roots and loyalty. I then offered you partnership, which you denied by trying to blackmale me. Now you stand before me and disrespect me by kissing Saph and mocking me and my family. That's where the Imperial officer fucked up. But if I learned anything from Saph, it's this." He looked at Saph and said softly, "I will not make the same mistake twice and dishonor my family again." Draco placed a hand on his stomach so Saph could see and said, "Family is the most important thing."

Saphira looked up and watched as Dracp started to walk out. Her feet forcing her to move she looked back to Fenris. The Falleen was just smiling and Saphira somehow managed to fight the phermones as she left without a word to catch up with Draco.

He was almost around a corner when she caught up to him.

"Draco..."

SHe started to respond. She felt guilty that she let it happen. But Draco only grabbed her and pulled her into his arms as they entered a small storage room to talk. The door locking behind them as he turned on th elight.

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  83
January 3, 2008 10:51:02 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco was almost around a corner when he heard Saph say something and then before he knew he knew it, he was standing in a locked closet with her. "we need to talk" she said. Draco looked at her but didn't respond.

Draco please, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let him effect me like that. Draco, I'm your female now...I'm your family now."

Draco smiled wide. But it resembeled an evil snarl. Saph begin to worry that she had done something he would not forgive.

Draco then said, "What you have just done is usually an unforgivable act."

She looked depressed for the first time since he had known her.
Draco then forced her to look at him. He smiled an evil cocky smile.
"But hey, it's me. You can't resist me."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  350
January 3, 2008 10:56:15 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
What you have just done is usually an unforgivable act."

She looked depressed for the first time since he had known her.
Draco then forced her to look at him. He smiled an evil cocky smile.
"But hey, it's me. You can't resist me."

"I know...." Letting herself meet his  Gaze. "Fenris.. he.. I.. I thought I was stronger.. I. I have never wanted him like that.. Never.."

She shuddered as if in disgust and anger. More then likly it was both.

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  84
January 3, 2008 11:16:18 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco's blood boiled at the sound of Fenris's name. The calm in his eyes was replaced by storm clouds so fierce, that his pupils seemed that they would start shooting bolts of electricity. His soul started twisting and twirling representing the cyclone that there was no room for in his eyes. His heart started racing and his nerves trembled like an groundquake.

He looked at Saph and his red eyes lit up the dark closet. His fists clenched instinctivley and kept tightening like the great black constrictor snakes of Dantooine. His nails dug deep into his flesh and hot blood started flowing so hard that it sound like a waterfall upon the durasteel floor.

"FENRIS! I'm gonna...gonna...gonna..."

He screamed and the walls seemed to bow away from him in fear. Saph was now genuinely afraid. Not for Draco. Not even fir herself...but for Fenris.

If Draco found him..it would not be pretty...sheild or not.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  351
January 4, 2008 8:41:19 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
FENRIS! I'm gonna...gonna...gonna..."

He screamed and the walls seemed to bow away from him in fear. Saph was now genuinely afraid. Not for Draco. Not even fir herself...but for Fenris.

Saph shot herself forward and grabbed his shoulder. Looking straight into his eyes as she ignored the wounds he inflicted against himself.

"You will not harm him. It's what he wants Draco.."

He snarled at the order,but she didn't move away from him. It wasn't that she didn't care for Fenris, but that the Army needed him and every body for the missions. The Falleen were devious, that much was obvious. Fenris enjoyed the conflict  he was creating. Saphira found it annoying.

"I don't care.. he  does that again..."

Saphira sighed and did thew only thing she thought that would calm him down. Moving foward the last few inches she pressed her lips to his. The cut on her lip still stung and re-opened against his....

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  85
January 4, 2008 9:56:21 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco embraced her and kissed her back. He then pulled away and looked into her eyes, still snarling and growling. The room still seemed to be tremoring. He said. "Saph, I know that's what he wants. That's why I left like I did. I won't give him the pleasure of sending me back into holding."

Draco sighed and shook his head, "There's something else I need to tell you now that we are truely alone. But it's hard to talk about. Especially since I care for you. I don't want to push you away but I must tell you.
It was something that, as a child, my fellow classmates used to shun me for. I was labeled a freak and had no friends. Saph, I..."
DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  86
January 4, 2008 11:14:46 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco started to shake, seeming to shiver from his very core.

What ARE you doing? Are you actually going to tell her your only other secret? Don't. Don't tell her. She'll find out soon enough about your inner Demon. Do not tell her ANYTHING. She'll run like the rest of them did.

"SHUT UP!" he yelled.

Saphira looked angry, "WHAT? What did you just say?"

Draco was struggling against himself. He needed to tell her, but he was afraid she'd think he was a freak. Draco looked at the ground and said, "Every since I was a child..."

What are you doing? Are you insane?

"I've had this problem. At first, I thought of it as nothing more than a haunt. Things would move on their own when I was around."

Stop! You fool. You've told her enough. Listen to yourself. You sound like an idiot.

"Then, as I became older, It began to do more miscevious things. Breaking things, throwing things and even hurting people. I began to notice that it only happened when I was angered."

Oh, shit. Come on Draco, she's gonna leave. Your gonna lose her.

Draco continued, "The brotherhood didn't know what to do about it. They performed exorcisims on a regular basis. Then one day, they found out that I could control it, tell it what to do, command it. I never wanted to, it always scared the shit out of me. But then it was like it finally possessed me. It took control of me, it made me do things that I couldn't control. I eventualy learned how to stop it when I wanted too, and let it control me when I wanted it to."

Saph backed away a few steps, she looked terrified.

I told you fool. Look at her, she's afraid now. Now you've done it, you've lost her. Are you happy now? DAMN IT! You should have listened to me.

Without another word, Draco pointed at the door, it blew of it's hinges and sailed across the hallway and landed with a very heavy crash. He ran from the room. He needed to take another shower...it would relax him...and that's exactly what he needed now... Except for Saph.
But he felt he had already lost her.

He was indeed a fool...
[This message has been edited by DracoKorr (edited January 4, 2008 11:30:36 AM)]
[This message has been edited by DracoKorr (edited January 4, 2008 11:35:09 AM)]
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  140
January 4, 2008 4:02:09 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris found himself at Draco's door.  There were a few things that needed to be said.  An apology among the top.  He could sense that the conflict was getting out of hand, and that it should stop.  He had lost Saphira, and knew he'd never have gotten her anyway. 

Come on Draco...answer the door

The door slid open right after his thought, Draco's hair was wet, must've been taking a shower. 

"I...I'm sorry.  This got out of hand.  I knew I shouldn't have done what I did, but...I lost her...and I just wanted to know how it felt." explained Fenris.  His skin didn't change pigments, and his heart didn't speed up, Fenris was serious, and not afraid of what may happen.  Draco couldn't hurt or touch him, otherwise Fenris would retaliate, and get a few good punches in with C2 before he went down.

Draco, still looking very pissed, stepped outside of his room, and stared at Fenris.
Raider

Faithful To The End

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  87
January 4, 2008 4:29:08 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco was standing in the refresher with his hands out in front of him on the wall. He hung his head under the water and allowed it to flow down his scared body. It felt like liquid ice on his burning hot skin, it was a relaxing, sensational experience. He shivered from a slight burning as the water coursed over his fresh cuts he had recieved over the last couple days...also relaxing. It made him feel alive. He breathed deeply through his nose when steam had reached his nostrils. He leaned his head backards to savor every refreshing breath.

He left the refresher and got dressed. He reached inside his bag and located the object in which he was searching for, a flat round holorecorder. He stood in the middle of the room with his hand out in front of him, palm up, in it was the recorder. He pressed the activation switch and immediatly, a small blue, tranparent figure appeared. It was a faleen male. The man spoke but quietly, so quiet in fact that Draco could barely hear him. A tear came to Draco's eye as he said, "I miss you old friend. I promise you, I will avenge your death..." Just then, Fenris entered the room just in time to see the man disappear.
[This message has been edited by DracoKorr (edited January 4, 2008 6:36:46 PM)]
DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  88
January 4, 2008 6:49:01 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco stepped outside to confront Fenris.

What does he want? Why does he go out of his way to anger me?

Draco just stared at Fenris, expecting an attack. His eyes were still watery from the wave of emotion that crashed over him from seeing the holo.

Hell, you know your not in the mood to fight right now. Just listen and see what he has to say.

Draco snarled and stared him in the eyes. "What do you want Fenris?"
Fenris looked serious and said, "I...I'm sorry."

Draco looked taken aback. "What?"
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  141
January 4, 2008 6:58:11 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"I sometimes...use my pheromones to attack a person where they are most vulnerable...I knew Saphira was your vulnerable weakness..." explained Fenris.

"I'm sorry...But I never insulted your family, I honestly had wished to join the Brotherhood...I figured since I had destroyed the memory chip, you owed me a favor..." said Fenris. "But then this happened...so the favor was repaid by allowing me a taste of Saphira..." said Fenris.

"I am sorry for what I did.  I just can't stop smiling.." said Fenris
Raider

Faithful To The End

Home is where the armor is

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  89
January 4, 2008 7:34:20 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco looked shocked.

"Tell me then Fenris, what are your intentions for wanting to join my family?"

Draco waited, he had to hear this. "I mean, you turned down my friendship twice already, and that's just friends. Why should I believe you want to be my family now? Is this another one of your attempts at me or Saphira?"
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  142
January 4, 2008 7:38:17 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"No, this is not an attempt.  I need to become the best Soldier, Warrior, Master I can be...only way I can do that is learn as many styles as I can.  Your family is a doorway to doing so." said Fenris.

He knew exuding his pheromones would only make Draco angry, so he said no. 

"I can be your fist...do things you can't for fear of expulsion of your leadership.  I am allowing you to use me.  Teach me new styles and training techniques to make me a Weapon of Fear and Power." said Fenris.

He had his face clean and calm, but in his eyes dark fire burned.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  352
January 4, 2008 7:47:15 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
What the hell was that?!

SHe thought slamming her compad to open her bedroom door. With a hissing sound it opened and she walked in. Not believeing  what she saw was real. No.. it wasn't the force.. but how could it be a kind of demon?

At first she paced the room, thinking what she saw wasn't real. It couldn't be the force. That much she knew. After what seemed like hours she finialy calmed down. SHe wasn't one to scare easily but that did. However, Saph couldn't leave him. Taking her hand across her brow she went the fresher and showered.

Once she was cleaned and dressed she resolved to fix the matter. Sense she had assigned him his room she knew where to find him. Feet tapping against the floor she  walked with a purpose. Her mind was set, hips cocking back and forth as she brushed passed the few people in the hall until she came to Draco's door. SHe caught Fenris's voice and heard the last of his conversation.

"Teach me new styles and training techniques to make me a Weapon of Fear and Power." said Fenris.

"Well.. isn't this cozy? Was I some kind of ruze for your games?"

Saphira intrupted them both. Her anger now flying to lash at them both with a whipe. Here she was to come and talk to Draco and Fenris was here. Saph shoved the Falleen asside and snarled at Draco. The fact that she came back to him should have been proof enough for him that she didnt care what monster he was. Her Lekku twitched back and forth. Much as a pissed off cat did when screwed with wrongly.

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  90
January 4, 2008 8:05:26 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco stood and looked at Saphira. He was confused as to why she was angry. He wondered if he had truely chased her from him...he hoped not, he cared for, truely. He looked happy to see her. At least she came back. That was good.

"Saph, what are you talking about. You are family, you entered not only as a member, but also as a leader. There was no cruel intentions involved, I was not using you. You told me you trusted me, has that changed?"

He turned to Fenris and to him said, "If you join, you will not be used in such ways as you suggest. You will train, and you will fight. But you will be a partner...not a slave. And the Brotherhood is a life long dedication, not just a doorway to be used to gain experience and then depart. As family, we are loyal, and we stand together... United as one."

He turned to Saphira, he placed a hand on hers, "please Saph. Calm yourself."
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  143
January 4, 2008 8:12:50 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
If it truly was a life long dedication...why was Draco here?

"I guess your brotherhood is not what I was looking for.  Saphira...Draco...good bye." said Fenris with no emotion.

He let his emotions get in the way...he would have been exiled on Falleen for that.  It'd never happen again.

As he left, he could hear Saphira begin to talk with Draco.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  353
January 4, 2008 8:14:32 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Saph, what are you talking about. You are family, you entered not only as a member, but also as a leader. There was no cruel intentions involved, I was not using you. You told me you trusted me, has that changed?"

She wanted to say yes, if only to hurt him. But she also didn't want to at the same time. Saphira was slighty confused and yet she wanted to just be with him.

What is wrong with me?

Yea, easy answer right? She was feeling like she was actilng like a silly little school girl all bent up over something stupid.He then placed a hand on hers, "please Saph. Calm yourself."

"I am calm.."

She half-barked at him. But she didn't pull her hand away. What she wanted was to talk and be nearer to him.

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  144
January 4, 2008 8:41:15 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris walked back to his quarters and began to read through his books.  He knew about Echani fighters, and began his training there.

He could predict movements, therefore giving him the required reflexes Echani were endowed with at birth.  He began to practice hand movements, being able to make him as fast as possible.  He may have been weak compared to what he wished to be, but he'd soon get to where he wished to be. 

In his training at the Academy he had already finished training as a Teras Kasi Master, and Imperial Hand to Hand Combat.  He had begun trying to master swords and staffs, thus being able to improvise with any weapon possible. 

All of this, was to keep his mind off two people in the academy.  It barely ever worked, it only made his training more fierce.
Raider

Faithful To The End

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  91
January 4, 2008 8:44:21 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco called after Fenris and said, "Fenris, my family was slaughtered. I'm here as ordered by the empire. I owe the empire my life, but I'm here to avenge my family. And when the empire is done with me, I will repopulate my family. Believe me when I say it is a life long dedication and that you would fit in. Your skilled enough, your eager to learn and I can sense that you would eventually become a great family member. Think about it."

He turned to Saphira and gazed into her eyes. He felt in the coldness there that she needed to talk. He sat down on his couch and pulled her down next to him. He got close to her and said, "I sense you need to talk to me. Go on, it's okay, I'm here."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  354
January 4, 2008 8:49:13 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
He turned to Saphira and gazed into her eyes. He felt in the coldness there that she needed to talk. He sat down on his couch and pulled her down next to him. He got close to her and said, "I sense you need to talk to me. Go on, it's okay, I'm here."

PLease.. Im not five She thought for a moment before pursing her lips at him.

"Whatever the hell you have.. I  don't care.. your a VE trooper.. but you better control that from now on.. Other won't hesitate to  kill you on site.."

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  145
January 4, 2008 8:56:10 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Draco's words buzzed into Fenris's head.  At the moment, his training was all that mattered.  He cared not about anything but the continuation of his own training.  He had beaten HK-60 on his highest setting with Teras Kasi, he had beaten HK-60 on his medium setting with polearms, he had even beaten HK-60 with Swords.  Next was Echani style of fighting.  Hand to Hand with a droid, the ultimate test.

Fenris's mind burned as he read the styles and techniques of different forms of combat, absorbing them into his own mind, creating his own style of Polearms, Echani, Teras Kasi, and Falleen thug tactics.

He'd have to wait to put his new form to the test. 

When he would be done with melee training, he would move on to Firearms and ranged weapons.
Raider

Faithful To The End

[This message has been edited by Fenris (edited January 4, 2008 8:56:59 PM)]
DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  92
January 4, 2008 9:01:20 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco released Saphira's hand and looked away.

Look, you see there, I told you that you were a fool. Everytime you gain something worth having, you screw it up by loosing your temper. I told you not to tell her, now you have gone and screwed this up too.

Draco felt like a fool. What was he trying to prove anyway. He had gained respect time and time again. And time and time again, he'd lost it.

"I apolagize sergeant. It won't happen again I can reasure you of that."
Draco was now angry again, but not at anyone but himself. He had dishonored his old family, and now he had dishonored his new family. He stood with his back to her and said, "Verywell sergeant, will that be all?"
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  355
January 4, 2008 9:09:33 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Verywell sergeant, will that be all?"

The fact that he was using her rank pissed her off to another degree. His words hurt and she didn't miss the slight hurt in his either.

"Draco..."

"No.. "

He started and tried to pull away from her. Saphira stood and slapped him hard across the face. Hand stinging as his head whipped to the side she waited for him to say something. Draco turned to look at her. His lower lip was now cut where her nail had taken his flesh. A hand to his lip he pulled back blood and then Saph reached out and took his hand into hers.

"You are perhaps the most stubborn male I have ever met..."

Taking her other hand she pulled up her shirt and barred her stomach to him where the mark was. Placing his hand then against her mark she looked at him seriously.

"Don' say your sorry to me.. I am not afarid of you. Everythign you are I want. Good and bad.."

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Dueling Blades (CLOSED)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 11:48:01 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 1  |  Guests - 109  |  Bots - 2
TX-47

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >