Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Dueling Blades (CLOSED)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   
Author
Topic:  Dueling Blades (CLOSED)
DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  67
Total Posts:  166
  RE: Dueling Blades
January 2, 2008 7:33:57 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco approached Saph and immediatly took a seat on a nearby bench close to her...she remained standing, ready for an attack. Draco looked to the ground. "I owe you an explaination. But what I'm about to tell you must remain private. You would be the only person I've ever trusted enough to reveal this information to." He returned his gaze to her. "Do I have your word?"
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  330
Total Posts:  1385
January 2, 2008 7:45:45 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Saph shook her head at first. Feeling something funny and turned her head slighty into the direction whee fenris was at. Though she couldn't see him she knew something or someone was there. Turning her attention back to Draco as he took a seat on a bench.

"I owe you an explaination. But what I'm about to tell you must remain private. You would be the only person I've ever trusted enough to reveal this information to." He returned his gaze to her. "Do I have your word?"

"What that your a murdering pile of bantha poodoo?" She snapped. "Or that you used me?"

Saphira took a step closer, trying to direct her anger at him. She felt anger and let it start to consume her. Feeliing like a fool that she let things get far. Yet  part of her hoped she was wrong. That part that he took from her. Her hand rubbed over her stomach...
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TRP/SGT Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

DI/SGT Saphira Striker/STC Academy/Dreshda/Tadath/VEA/VE

Author/ESS Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  133
Total Posts:  203
January 2, 2008 7:52:03 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris decided to get in so that he wouldn't have to listen to it later.  Exuding Pheromones in abundance.  He saw his chance, and he took it. 

HK-60 walked out of the Training Room and looked at Saphira.

"Query: May I ask who you are?" chirped HK-60 to DracoKorr. The droid had impeccable timing.  Fenris decided to not speak, instead listen, which he usually did many times. 

Fenris was still debating whether to give the memory chip to a CO, or give it to Draco.  He could destroy his life, get him barred from the Academy, but it could hurt Saphira. 

Later on, Fenris would ask C2 the statistics of the event at hand.
Raider

Faithful To The End

TRP/PFC Fenris/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

"Who is the fool? The Fool or the Fool that follows him?
You think you can control chaos, monkey?

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  331
January 2, 2008 8:43:36 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
HK-60 walked out of the Training Room and looked at Saphira.

"Query: May I ask who you are?" chirped HK-60 to DracoKorr. The droid had impeccable timing.

Saphira wasn't fooled though. Fenris.. where are you.. I know you sent that droid..

She thought to herself

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  134
January 2, 2008 8:47:17 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris smiled as Saphira's eyes darted to try and find him.  He decided to let out more pheromones and walk past Saphira and Draco. 

Fenris winked at Saphira playfully, and nodded to Draco. 

"Statement: Good Day Fenris." said HK-60 following Fenris.  "Query: Do you wish to train?  I have been programmed with an advanced algorithm and wish to test it's effectiveness." said HK-60. 

"Maybe later, right now, you should probably follow me." said Fenris.
Raider

Faithful To The End

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  68
January 3, 2008 9:43:24 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Well, here goes.

"You remember when I said I was a leader of the Dark Brotherhood? Well, I never had true family because they were all gone or dead. The Brotherhood raised me from childhood. So they became my family. And as I said before, I have durasteel thick loyalty, well that's where all this trouble begins. We were a powerful group, and all of us were highly trained and we supported the Empire. That's who was funding us. One night, when my squad was on a training mission with some rookies, my guild was raided and my people slaughtered. When we returned, our home was destroyed and we found graffiti claiming that the local regime of Imperials had done all of it, and upon further investigation, I found this in the destruction." He handed something to Saph. Upon seeing it, her eyes widened in disbelief. "An Imperial rank badge. It's of captain rank."

Draco nodded and then continued.

"I felt betrayed by the people we supported for 30 years. They slaughtered 40 of my family members. My cursed Zabrak rage took a hold of me. You must understand, I also felt like a failure. Because in all my years as a Brotherhood member, I never lost one person I was assigned to protect. But that night, my entire family was killed and I could do nothing. So I went to talk to the Imp. captain. He just laughed in my face, didn't deny the alegations and then called my people a bunch of sand dune loving sons of bitches. So I shot and killed him where he stood. I was later realesed due to a deal that the Empire cut me. They needed me on the front line they said. Now I'm here. But I found out later that it was the rebels. They were trying to gain our support. So they set the Empire up. That's another reason I'm here. To kill the rebellion for killing my family. But finding Saph was just a welcomed bonus. Please, forgive me for not telling you. But it is a very sensitive subject for me.
[This message has been edited by DracoKorr (edited January 3, 2008 12:12:29 AM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  333
January 3, 2008 10:00:13 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
A sensative subject for a Zabrak?

She thought that almost to hard to believe. She knew they were a proud race and quick to anger as well as loyal. Had she been in his situation Saph knew she'd probably do the same. Saphira now moved over to take a seat next to him.

"I am sorry to hear that.."

Was all she could think to say.

I'm sorry? What the Frak is that..

She thought to herself, yet kept a slight distance from him. She wasn't one who was easy to share feelings with. Neither was it for him. Her Lekku twitched slighty by her. Taking a hand to it she covered the end with her palm as if trying to keep it warm.

"You should have told me."

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  69
January 3, 2008 10:27:28 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco looked depressed for the first time since Saph had met him. "I know I should have told you, and believe me I was gonna. But like i said, that topic is a very depressing one to me. So I have told no one since it happened, until you Saph. I was just waiting because one, I wasn't sure if you were using me or not, and I wasn't ready to share my darkest secret with one I wasn't sure I could trust to keep it quiet. And two, I was just waiting for the ideal time. There was no deception intenended Saph, you have to believe me."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  334
January 3, 2008 10:36:13 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Deception, lies, they all were in the universe. It was something that had to be expected. Many beings lived  by those just things to live day to day. It wasn't the best but that's the way things were.

"I understand... and I trust you Draco..."

She replied, looking up into his eyes. Saph then bite her lower lip and thought for a moment on what to say. Hell she was still there  with him so she wasn't going to run from the male. Just then a tangy metallic taste  washed on her tongue forcing her to quit chewing on both her toughts and her lip. She had bit too hard and drew blood. Taking her left hand  to her lip she pulled it back to seethe bright blood running down her fingers.

"Damn.."

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  70
January 3, 2008 11:00:33 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco seemed relieved. He lay a hand on Saph's knee. "Thank you. I was hoping you would say that. And now that you have, there's a couple of other matters in which I would like to tell you about if you will allow me to have your ears again for a few minutes."
Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  72
Total Posts:  119
January 3, 2008 12:00:20 AM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
"You have more then my ears Draco.."

Saph replied with a smile. Licking her lips to clean off the blood as a cleaning droid wisked by. The little droid turned to catch what appeared to not be a shiny spot on the floor and hit the wall.

"You have more secrets or something else because we both need go to the training room with you and have you work on ypur hand to hand combat styles."

She added
DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  71
January 3, 2008 12:09:11 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco smiled, barring all his teeth, "Of course, we shall talk later. I'm ready, let's go."

Draco stood and extended a hand to help Saph off the bench.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  336
January 3, 2008 12:35:54 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
(sorry.. it switched on me...)

Saph didn't take his hand as she stood. She wasn't a soft or gentle female and she never wanted to be seen as such by even taking an extended hand.

"You can still talk to me during the training..."

She stated as they head back down the hall. Passing several members of her own squad who just nodded to her. Saph gave them all a cold look that suggested  she was too pissed for words. Then again she always had that look.  Draco follwed next to her not really saying anything as they came back to another training room.

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  72
January 3, 2008 12:57:18 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
What the hell was that? Did I just offer her my HAND? Shit that's why he hated telling that story. It always made him...sentimental, yuck...it had brought him back to who he used to be and kept him from being who is now. He would have to bury that story deep down and never let another soul ever see it again...he didn't know why he'd even mentioned it in the first place. But for some reason, he felt he owed Saph an explaination.

He smiled at her in a snarl as his present self seemed to overcome him once again. He filed in behind her and she lead the way to a training room. Along the way, some squad members nodded at Saph and she returned them with a cold stare. Draco snarled at them and spit at their feet on the way by.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  337
January 3, 2008 1:22:41 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
She noted that he spat at her own squadmats and took a note to remind him not to do so again. One never knew when they all had to work together. No sooner then he spat another cleaning droid buzzed over, nearly running into Draco so that the zabrak had to step to the side and accidenlty nudged into saphira.

"Watch it.."

She growled and shoved him back as they entered into the training room. It was empty save for the table with the melee weapons on them. She turned to look at him.

"Do you want to tell me now what is on your mind or..."

She then suddenly attacked him with a side kick into his stomach. Draco snarled and caught her foot, forcing her to balance. They both looked each other in the eyes and then he swung, sending her flying farther into the room.

Saph flipped in mid-air and landed into a crouch. No sooner then her feet hit the Zabrak tackled her to the ground.

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  73
January 3, 2008 1:32:31 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco tackled her as soon as she landed. He threw a right cross punch at her jaw and only when it connected he said, "Nah, I had an offer for you but, seeing as how I got a weak punch in and landed it, I'm not so sure your ready." the bridge of his nose furrowed as he snarled.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  338
January 3, 2008 1:50:13 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Nah, I had an offer for you but, seeing as how I got a weak punch in and landed it, I'm not so sure your ready." the bridge of his nose furrowed as he snarled.

Pain flew across her face but she took it with pleasure as she kicked up and hit him just under his  neck line. Forcing Draco forward closer to her. Using her weight she rolled to the right and  elbowed him in the side.

"Tell me.."

She snarled

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  74
January 3, 2008 2:03:06 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco recovered and stood while spinning a d delivering a kick to her stomach. "I don't know if I should. I mean, what if the seat's better off empty. Or what if there's someone stronger or better suited to take it?"

She came at him and threw a three punch combo at him. He dodged easily and grabbed her from behind.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  339
January 3, 2008 2:12:46 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
The way hegrabed her from behind gave some pain threw her body. Before she could move he reach with a free hand and grabbed her right hand and pinned it behind her back. Saphira snarled and turned the opposite way  in attempt to break free. Pulling her arm by her own force tore a needle like pain threw the arm.

I don't know if I should. I mean, what if the seat's better off empty. Or what if there's someone stronger or better suited to take it?"

In response to that, Draco let go for a second and grabbed her other hand. With both arms pinned behind her back he pulled her close to him. Breathing against her neck as he lowered his face to her.

"Who else would you trust your life with?"

She whispered back.

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  75
January 3, 2008 2:31:20 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
"Who else would you trust your life with?"

Her wispered words were as satisfiying as a cool breeze on a hot day as they found his ears.

Draco smiled evily, "Oh, I didn't know you cared enough to protect my life." Draco laughed as she growled in frustration. He then pulled her up on his shoulder's and dropped her onto her back. Draco kneeled over her and smiled. "Should I trust you with my life? I mean almost everytime I look at you, you look like your ready to kill me. How am I to know you won't choose to follow through with it when my backs turned?"
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  342
January 3, 2008 2:46:15 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Should I trust you with my life? I mean almost everytime I look at you, you look like your ready to kill me. How am I to know you won't choose to follow through with it when my backs turned?"

He replied kneeled over her frame. Saphira looked up at him with a cool gaze. Breathiing controlled  as one of her status would be.

"If I wanted to you would have been dead  after you passed out from that attack..or.."

She drew her words even softer, lashing out as she grabbed one of his hands and placed it against her belly and thigh.

"When you gave me the mark..."

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  76
January 3, 2008 3:07:06 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco felt pleasure course through his body. He gave a genuine happy laugh to show her he was pleased. "Verywell. Well, my guild was just a branch of the six branches total that form the Brotherhood, but mine is the main branch. We have a council/meeting room for discussing war missions, recruiting, briefing and such. When we do have major meetings, there are 6 seats in this room for the leaders of each branch. And next to each of them, is another seat for their females. We call them the queens of their branches. Well, I've been made fun of because no woman has ever proved worthy of me to pick for my queens chair. It has remained empty thus far. One day, when I return to rebirth my branch, I'll need a powerful queen at my side to help. I offer that seat to you...Saphira Striker."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  343
January 3, 2008 3:16:44 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
One day, when I return to rebirth my branch, I'll need a powerful queen at my side to help. I offer that seat to you..."

Saphira dropped her jaw in suprise. Very few things took her by suprise.. this.. this was one of them. She thought he was joking  but the look said otherwise.

"Your.. your offering me to be your mate?"

She managed to say as Draco smiled. Saph then gave him one of the very few smiles she ever did. She knew what he was saying ws an honor and how much it ment to him.

"That could take years.."

But she shook her head yes...

Hell how do I even tell him my past..

[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited January 3, 2008 3:17:42 PM)]
DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  77
January 3, 2008 3:27:57 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco about had a heart attack when she smiled at him.Was that a genuine smile? A woman like her doesn't give many of them he was sure.

Draco looked into her eyes and said, "Technically, you already are my branches queen." He placed a hand on her fresh tattoo. A burn shot straight from her stomach to her thighs. "This isn't just my mark. It's my branches mark of the brotherhood. And every branches queen has their marks in the same spot as you carry mine now."
DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  78
January 3, 2008 4:11:52 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco then noticed a blank stare replace the look on her face.

"Saphira. I sense there's something bothering you. Is there something you need to tell me? If there's something you need to inform me of, then it's important that you do so right this second."

What dark secrets is she hiding? It better not be another man. If it is, I swear I will make it my personal business to hunt him down like the poodoo he is. And when I find him, I will gut him and hang him up for all to see. Then I will drink to his death.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  344
January 3, 2008 4:22:42 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
They were still on the floor but Saphira had now sit up. Pressing him to a kneeling position but their faces were only inches apart.

"It's not a problem..It's just I don't see another life outside of the Army.. it's all I have known sense I was taken to be raised as a fighter.."

Saph didn't pull her gaze away from him at all.

"It's just that one day I'll have to face my past.. and not many know about it"

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  79
January 3, 2008 4:31:23 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco held her gaze but looked angry, "Let me guess, you will not tell me about it, will you?"
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  345
January 3, 2008 4:46:32 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
(try not to do one liners please)

"I never said that..."

She pushed him over. Draco growled but grabbed her hand, takiing her with him. Saph landing on him  with her lower half on the ground.

"Then tell me.."

He pushed as her lekku twitched.

"FIne. If my life hadn't changed I would still be with my parents back on coruscant.."

She started. Draco just looked at her.

"My father sold  anything from ships down to exotic variety's of art that was sold threw out the galaxy. In other words he also had a huge warehouse full of parts for anything and most of it was for the Empire back then."

And to her knowladge it still was...

"I was the rebel yes.. but I never cared for the high society that my parents pushed on me. More so my mother who wanted to find me a suitor and marry me off to some wealthy merchants son."

She gave off a vile distaste to that last bit.

"I had friends who were on the low poverty level. We raced speeders or more so I did and won them money so they didn't have to steal or kill. It was honest but I had to sneak off the grounds and each time I did it it was a thrill. I was  ten I believe or just slighty older when the human I was a fiend with screwed up on the speeder and it crashed. Totally destroyed and we needed a new part."

A smile broke over her face. Yet it held a small tone of sadness as the memory was bittersweet.

"My father had the part we needed int he storehouse.. so the next day I snuck out and we met up at the facility. I thought we were being carefull but we made a mistake and the imps showed up. Naturally the shit we were steaking was top notch for the military and the Imps wern't keen to us taken it and tried to take us out. COnsidering they didn't recongise me. ANyway I was forced to act and I managed to kill at least two. My friend however wasn't that lucky and was killed. My father then showed up and tried to straighten it all out."

She paused and took a breath.

" I had dishonored the family and sense  I held some status they imps couldnt kill me. I guess I  impressed  someone and  a short time later I was packed off to be raised in the Army. It wan't until years later that the Army was going to black list them for the damages. They would have lost everything and probably would have been killed..."

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  136
January 3, 2008 5:06:06 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris entered the training room with HK-60 at his side.

"Query: You're chemical scent has changed.  My neural receptors have picked up a vast drop.  Whats wrong?" asked HK-60. 

Fenris just stared as Saphira began telling of her past.  Nothing he didn't know so far, considering how she had already told him of her parents. 

"HK, shooo.  Return to main functions." said Fenris.

The droid began updating personal files and logs, like it usually did.
Raider

Faithful To The End

DracoKorr
ComNet Novice

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  80
January 3, 2008 6:58:31 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco was lost for words. He had no idea what to say except, "Saph, I'm sorry." He put his arm around her back and turned his gaze away from her. "I'm a fool. I basically forced you to tell me something you probably would told me when you felt the time was right. I wouldn't have liked it if someone force me to tell my story."

Just then, Fenris made an entrance. Upon noticing him, Draco quickly removed his arm from around her, and yelled, "That's right! I know how you are! You force a secret outta me and then don't trust me to keep you secrets! How dare you!" With that he resumed the training by giving her a solid punch to the gut.

THWUMP

She lost her breath but was glad Draco did what he did. She smiled so Fenris couldn't see. Then she came around in a leg sweep that pulled Draco's legs out from under him and landing him on his back.
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Dueling Blades (CLOSED)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 4:07:28 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 113  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >