Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Dueling Blades (CLOSED)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   
Author
Topic:  Dueling Blades (CLOSED)
Saphira Striker
ComNet Cadet

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  297
Total Posts:  1385
  RE: Dueling Blades
January 1, 2008 7:05:09 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Query: Why do meatbags care about others past?  Assassin Droids only care about one thing, What's your weakness?" chirped the Droid.

Saph couldn't help but smile. Sometimes the droid was usefull. Times like this it was highly amuseing. She often wondered who programed the droid orginaly. It was obvious it  was given a absurd sense of humor.

"If Fen has a weakness he won't tell it.."
Saph intruppted.
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TRP/SGT Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

DI/SGT Saphira Striker/STC Academy/Dreshda/Tadath/VEA/VE
Fenris
ComNet Novice

Fenris

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  94
Total Posts:  203
January 1, 2008 7:09:19 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"I'm sucker for long walks on the beach." joked Fenris.

"Query: That is a very feminine response, and I don't think males of your species should have that weakness." chirped HK.

"It was a joke HK, something meatbags like to do." explained Fenris.

He always liked droids, especially those that developed their own personality.  Fenris's attention returned to Saphira.

"You didn't answer my question." said Fenris. "Why did you join the Imperials?"

Fenris's arm chirped as it sometimes did, this time pretty loud. 

"Statement: I see you have a cybernetic implant." chirped HK
Raider

Faithful To The End

TRP/PFC Fenris/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

"Who is the fool? The Fool or the Fool that follows him?
You think you can control chaos, monkey?

Saphira Striker
ComNet Cadet

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  298
January 1, 2008 7:12:46 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"You didn't answer my question." said Fenris. "Why did you join the Imperials?"

Fenris's arm chirped as it sometimes did, this time pretty loud. 

"Statement: I see you have a cybernetic implant." chirped HK

Saph gave hima vacent look. Letting the air almost thin out for a bit.

"I told you once already.."

She stated darkly.  She wasn't one to repeat something like her past more then once. If Fenris didn't pay attention the first time then that was too bad for him.

Fenris
ComNet Novice

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  95
January 1, 2008 7:19:15 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris dodged the argument.  Fenris's mind drifted towards the Zabrak Hothead...Fenris didn't want a potential meat-shield to go to waste so soon.

"Joking Statement: This is a very awkward silence." chirped HK

Fenris smiled.  "Mind taking a walk, maybe go to the Mess hall?" asked Fenris innocently. 

Fenris was still angry at Draco, and he never really hid his emotions well.

I'm not jealous..how could he think that

It was eating at Fenris more and more. His head turned towards HK-60, who was standing there, studying Fenris. Fenris once again smiled. 

I have to go report to my squad soon
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  300
January 1, 2008 8:30:16 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Joking Statement: This is a very awkward silence." chirped HK

Fenris smiled.  "Mind taking a walk, maybe go to the Mess hall?" asked Fenris innocently. 

Hell.. why not.. Theres nothing I can do right now while Draco is shoved into the bacta tank.

Outloud:

"Sure.. why not.. "

Her stomach growled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten all day. The base chow hall wasn't the best but it was  food and now she was going to be eating with one of her former trainees.

Fenris
ComNet Novice

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  98
January 1, 2008 8:35:21 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Wasn't the response expected

Fenris and Saphira walked to the mess hall, Fenris wasn't hungry, but the smell of new floor polish made him nauseous.  He'd sit and talk with Saphira, she'd probably eat, Fenris hadn't seen her leave the Training Room all day. 

"You might want to get something for you lip...doesn't look good, and your lekku too...those things can be sensitive I hear." said Fenris.

He'd taken a course on Anatomy and Physiology of other Species.  He knew some things, but he took the course a while ago, and was fuzzy on some of the stuff he learned.

"How'd you get HK-60?  It looks brand new." stated Fenris.  His arm chirped, he took a note to fix that. 

It seemed weird to Fenris walking with someone who used to yell at him in Basic, he wasn't complaining, it just didn't feel right.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  301
January 1, 2008 9:04:30 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"You might want to get something for you lip...doesn't look good, and your lekku too...those things can be sensitive I hear." said Fenris.

Just as he finished that it twitched again. Fenris didn't know if it was due to what he said or something else. Saph was to damn hard to read in the first place. Now that she wasn't chewing his ass off anymore she seemed to be slighty more  nice.. if that was the word towards him.

"I'll be fine. This isn't worth going to medical for..."

She replied to him as she went threw the line and picked out a salad and some fruit. Sitting down she noted Fenris didn't have anything.

"Not hungry?"

SHe inquired as he asked another question.

"How'd you get HK-60?  It looks brand new." stated Fenris.  His arm chirped, he took a note to fix that. 

Taking a bite of her salad, Saph  enjoyed the sweeet greens. The salad bar was probably the best thing  they had here.

"I actually won him in a bet..."

She smiled.

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  100
January 1, 2008 9:10:16 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"No, I'm not hungry." said Fenris. "In a bet?  What were you betting on and what were the stakes?" asked Fenris. 

Saphira was acting nicer, little by little.  First time Fenris actually saw her act normal, showing a weakness.  Eating wasn't a weakness, but Saphira seemed like the type that could go without eating if thats what it took. 

Fenris just sat and looked around the Mess Hall, listening in on other peoples conversations, something he learned how to do in Jail.

"It feels weird being in a Mess Hall again...so afraid some big guy might come up and shank me or something." joked Fenris.

For someone that just got attacked, Saphira seemed quite happy.  One more quality Fenris was amazed at.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  302
January 1, 2008 9:19:16 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
FInishing her salade she thought about what he had said. Not that it was his business to begin with. Yet saph was somehow more calm around him for some reason. Mabey it was because of the attack. Either way she had to go on. The intruder was killed and that's what mattered.

"That's my bit of business.. Does it really matter what I was betting on?"

Fenris looked at her and winced.

"No.. sorry.."

He looked away and ran a hand threw his hair.

"It feels weird being in a Mess Hall again...so afraid some big guy might come up and shank me or something." joked Fenris.

"Why would you be afarid of that?"

Author/IS Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  103
January 1, 2008 9:24:30 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
History Lesson

"Before I was in the VE, I was in prison, for acts of treason.  I used to be with the Alliance, decorated officer, Squad Leader of Theta Squad, even put down a few Crime Lords in my day." explained Fenris.

His history was interesting, he liked his stories he had to tell.

"Where did you think I got my arm?  Mission went bad while I was in the Alliance, constructed the arm out of old Droid parts lying around in Prison." said Fenris.

"HK seems like a good Droid, think he can teach me anything?" asked Fenris. "And I know, the background check you guys do should've turned something up, I don't know why it didn't."
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  303
January 1, 2008 9:48:36 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Before I was in the VE, I was in prison, for acts of treason.  I used to be with the Alliance, decorated officer, Squad Leader of Theta Squad, even put down a few Crime Lords in my day." explained Fenris.

His history was interesting, he liked his stories he had to tell.

"Where did you think I got my arm?  Mission went bad while I was in the Alliance, constructed the arm out of old Droid parts lying around in Prison." said Fenris.

"HK seems like a good Droid, think he can teach me anything?" asked Fenris. "And I know, the background check you guys do should've turned something up, I don't know why it didn't."

Saph listened with intrest as he mentioned his own past to her. She found it intresting that he used to be  one of the enemy..

"So why did you leave? Or are you here to spy on us?" She said dangerously. Leaning into the table towards him.

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  105
January 1, 2008 9:54:37 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"My entire squad was decimated in an attack, and my CO didn't care...had no memorial for him either...I thought the VE would treat their soldiers better.  That and it shortened my sentence." said Fenris.

She seemed interested, which was nice, haven't gotten to talk to anyone about this stuff before. 

"It was a Joint-Attack on one of your own bases.  I was impressed out how they took us out..." said Fenris.  "Besides, the Rebels didn't teach me anything, their training program was non-existent.  They relied too much on their Hokey religion"

"Where to next?" asked Fenris.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  305
January 1, 2008 11:17:44 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"It was a Joint-Attack on one of your own bases.  I was impressed out how they took us out..." said Fenris.  "Besides, the Rebels didn't teach me anything, their training program was non-existent.  They relied too much on their Hokey religion"

Saphira smirked when he mentioned that. Still he had been one of the enemy and things may be slighty better then the rebels but there were bad points to it.

?The VE has it's bad spots too.."

She replied to him as they got up and saph took her tray over to be cleaned for the next user.

"As far as were to go.. I haven't a clue.. I sometimes really hate free days..."

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  108
January 1, 2008 11:25:49 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"Want to go check on HK-60 to make sure he isn't uploading anything he shouldn't be to his data file...or we can go to the Personal Quarters..." suggested Fenris.

He felt more comfortable with Saphira now then he did in Basic.  She wasn't exactly Miss Congeniality, but she wasn't here to make friends. 

"Anything interesting about your past?" asked Fenris. 

If Saphira wanted to ask Fenris a question about his past, he'd tell her, so he'd Saphira would do the same, but understood if she didn't. Fenris wondered where they were going, since they came to a crossroads in the hall way.

"The Vast Empire isn't as bad as the Alliance, more freedom here surprisingly, the Alliance was to stealthy, all the time...some times stealth missions can be great, but not every single mission." said Fenris.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  306
January 1, 2008 11:49:17 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Want to go check on HK-60 to make sure he isn't uploading anything he shouldn't be to his data file...or we can go to the Personal Quarters..." suggested Fenris.

Saphira licked her lips at his suggestion. There wasn't too much ti do over there and she wasn't sure if it was right that they went over there.

Screw it.. it'll give a good gossip run and I know it would just drive Doc nuts. He'll end up wondering what Im scheming about now..

Yes that was it. Saph smiled evily. How she loved to drive her squad members insane. Doc especially.. but he was one she could easily piss off if she wanted to. More of a personal project and in that it gave her purpopse.

"Yes.. lets go there. I don't think youd want another bout in the training area anyway today.."

She chuckled as Fenris nodded to that and then asked another question.

"Anything interesting about your past?"

"If you count being the child of very wealthy merchants on coruscant.. then yes.."

SHe stated brushing past him...

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  110
January 1, 2008 11:53:07 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
It just got interesting

Fenris followed Saphira.  She was right, he didn't want to fight her, lose again, and having to visit the med lab for a screwed up stomach again. 

"If you count being the child of very wealthy merchants on coruscant.. then yes.."

Fenris considered that mildly interesting. 

"Let me guess, you were from a rich family, you rebelled, you got caught stealing or doing something illegal, hurt a few guards, and it was either they hand you over, or your family loses everything, right?" said Fenris.

It was just a hunch, probably incorrect. 

Wonder what we are gonna do in the Personal Quarters...
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  307
January 2, 2008 12:07:07 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Let me guess, you were from a rich family, you rebelled, you got caught stealing or doing something illegal, hurt a few guards, and it was either they hand you over, or your family loses everything, right?"

Her lekku flickered for a moment as they turned right. The steady flow of traffic dwildeling as they came closer to the quarters. Saph gave off a slight chuckle at his guess.

"Your partially correct..."

She started to say as Fenris opened his ears with more intrest. Saph didn't know why she was being so open with him. Oh well...

"My father sold  anything from ships down to exotic variety's of art that was sold threw out the galaxy. In other words he also had a huge warehouse full of parts for anything and most of it was for the Empire back then."

And to her knowladge it still was...

"I was the rebel yes.. but I never cared for the high society that my parents pushed on me. More so my mother who wanted to find me a suitor and marry me off to some wealthy merchants son."

She gave off a vile distaste to that last bit. Fenris took the lead now  down the hall then as they took a left.

"I had friends who were on the low poverty level. We raced speeders or more so I did and won them money so they didn't have to steal or kill. It was honest but I had to sneak off the grounds and each time I did it it was a thrill. I was  ten I believe or just slighty older when the human I was a fiend with screwed up on the speeder and it crashed. Totally destroyed and we needed a new part."

A smile broke over her face. Yet it held a small tone of sadness as the memory was bittersweet.

"My father had the part we needed int he storehouse.. so the next day I snuck out and we met up at the facility. I thought we were being carefull but we made a mistake and the imps showed up. Naturally the shit we were steaking was top notch for the military and the Imps wern't keen to us taken it and tried to take us out. COnsidering they didn't recongise me. ANyway I was forced to act and I managed to kill at least two. My friend however wasn't that lucky and was killed. My father then showed up and tried to straighten it all out."

She paused and took a breath.

" I had dishonored the family and sense  I held some status they imps couldnt kill me. I guess I  impressed  someone and  a short time later I was packed off to be raised in the Army. It wan't until years later that the Army was going to black list them for the damages. They would have lost everything and probably would have been killed..."

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  111
January 2, 2008 12:12:33 AM    View the profile of Fenris 
"Do you miss them?" asked Fenris as they neared his room, his door opening as the approached.

One of my fantasies...hmm

His quarter wasn't much, a bunk, a table, and a box of tools for his arm, that was it. 

"So, what do you want to do?" asked Fenris not sure what they would do.

He kept thinking about Saphira and her past.  It was the total opposite of his.  He grew up poor and had to steal to get food, at age 10 he had already learned to kill (never did until he was age 18), he parents died when he was 14, he was the only one left of his family. 

Fenris leaned up against his table, waiting for Saphira to say or do something.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  308
January 2, 2008 12:28:58 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Do you miss them?"

The question came as  she looked around the room. It was baren, but then again he was new and at some point all of them would aquire certian things to show off a personility. Even herself had  and she had started out with a room much like his in the way it was looking.

"I could contact them if I want.. but why bother? To them I am dead but I am also the sole heir.. "

She stated simply. Best to let him think of what  she ment. More then likely he would guess right anyway. Saph didn't miss them. At first she had when she was a child. But then she was alone and didn't have the comfort of home.

"So, what do you want to do?" 

Saph looked around the room and to the table.

"Well I have a chance cube and a deck of cards if you want to play.."

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  112
January 2, 2008 12:39:13 AM    View the profile of Fenris 
"Not in to cards and gambling, I'm bad at it, learned that the hard way as a kid." explained Fenris.

Fantasy shot down

"Sole heir?  If you were dead to them, why would they give you everything?  Are you sure you have no brothers or sisters since you last spoke with them?" asked Fenris

Fenris looked on his bed and saw his journal sitting there, he had the need to cover it up, but didn't since it was too late now, she'd probably already seen it.

"I want to get some action..."said Fenris "On the battlefield that is....not action like that...and stop talking." stumbled Fenris.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  310
January 2, 2008 10:05:04 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Not in to cards and gambling, I'm bad at it, learned that the hard way as a kid." He explained to her as  the door shut with a light hiss.

"I see.."

Saph responded, walking over towards the chair by the desk and sitting down.

"Sole heir?  If you were dead to them, why would they give you everything?  Are you sure you have no brothers or sisters since you last spoke with them?"

Saph only gave a slight smile

"My parents had problems getting pregnent. I was considered a miriacle. My parents soon found out that I was going to be the only child. My mothers reproductive organs were torn up. They don't know if it was from the birth  or before hand. They were told  that there was a chance I wouldn't have been born..."

She sighed and continued.

"So there is no one else. Even though I am considered dead they don't want anyone not of the family blood to take over.. so unless I am killed in battle they know Im alive and thus have no choice.."

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  115
January 2, 2008 10:24:16 AM    View the profile of Fenris 
"Congrats?" said Fenris sheepishly.

He felt bad for Saphira, not because she was stripped of her family, she at least knew didn't have to see her family die in front of her.  He felt bad because her parents had to give her up, not knowing what would happen to her, it must have been an enormous feeling of betrayal. 

An awkward silence broke over them, Fenris scratched his arm, he sometimes forgot it was metal.

"Hell, lets play a quick round of Pazaak." said Fenris.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  311
January 2, 2008 10:33:45 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Her Lekku twitched as she picked up on his emotions. In a ay she should have been flattered. No one had ever felt sorry for her before. Yet she never dwelled on it.

"No need to feel sorry for me.. It dosen't bother me at all. I never have dwelled on it.. why would I? T he Army is my home. Even if I got a call today saying I was to have it all.. I wouldn't leave this life.."

She replied as she got up and walked over to him to play the game.

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  116
January 2, 2008 10:38:36 AM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris looked at his cards, he had a total number of 2 so far, and he put down his 3 card.

"Republic Senate Rules right?" asked Fenris.  Didn't want to get beaten just yet, he was saving up for an Assassin Protocol Droid like HK-60. 

He had a +/- 2 card, and he had a feeling it'd come in handy later on in the game.  Hopefully, growing up on the streets gave him some innate ability at gambling and luck, it never did, but it was nice to dream. 

"What are some programs that HK has?" asked Fenris.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  312
January 2, 2008 10:50:33 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Saph gathered her own cards into her hand and nodded to him at the rules. In her own hand she had a - 5 and a +6. The few other cards wern't much. She held the Idiot and tried not to roll her eyes.

"Yea."

She muttered

"Hk does a varity of things other that what he's progromed for..So he should come in handy withthe next batch of recruits.."

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  117
January 2, 2008 10:57:38 AM    View the profile of Fenris 
Total Number of 10, Fenris placed his 3 card down. 

"He should, provided he can handle himself, last time I trained with him, he was set to Civilian/Thug difficulty." said Fenris.

He wasn't winning or losing, he had 13, just seven or eight more and he'd get 21, which wins the round. 

"Want a drink?  It helps me focus while playing Pazaak." asked Fenris. "So, I guess now is as good a time as any to learn about each other, the history of each other I guess.  Unless you want somethings secret, I know some people like that." said Fenris.

18, +2, set and stay.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  314
January 2, 2008 11:04:09 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Want a drink?  It helps me focus while playing Pazaak." asked Fenris. "So, I guess now is as good a time as any to learn about each other, the history of each other I guess.  Unless you want somethings secret, I know some people like that." said Fenris.

Breaking into  her thoughts as her cards changed. Now she had a positive 13. So far so good. She looked up at him.

"What? Trying to get me drunk?"

She replied  to his question. Not that drinking bothered her. She could hokd her own. Fenris looked liek he was about to stutter an apology when she  spoke before him.

"Bring it on.. if you think it'll help you..."

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  118
January 2, 2008 11:06:31 AM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris smiled at the last comment Saphira said.

"Never hurt at least." said Fenris.  He began to pour some Tarisian Ale.  It was the only stuff that actually helped him think, and that didn't taste horrible to him.

Passing a glass to Saphira, Fenris just waited, he had already locked at 20, so Saphira need a 20 or 21 to beat him, first time he ever got lucky, 2 more rounds to go though.

"How much do HK droids usually cost?" asked Fenris trying to distract Saphira.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  315
January 2, 2008 11:11:37 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Never hurt at least." said Fenris.  He began to pour some Tarisian Ale.  It was the only stuff that actually helped him think, and that didn't taste horrible to him.

Passing a glass to Saphira, Fenris just waited, he had already locked at 20, so Saphira need a 20 or 21 to beat him, first time he ever got lucky, 2 more rounds to go though.

"How much do HK droids usually cost?" asked Fenris trying to distract Saphira.

"Nice try Fenris..." she replied, watching as her cards change to  hit a positive 20. No reaction came from her however. It was possible that he would hit 21 or go negative.

"Look them up in the VE store..." She added to him as she took a few swallow fulls of her drink. Enjoying the flavor that washed down her throat. The drink would soon go to her head  and in a way the buzz would feel great.

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  119
January 2, 2008 11:24:14 AM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris smiled, the distraction didn't work, and they were both at 20, Fenris had +4, a -6, and a +3, doing the math in his head, 20+4, 24-6, 18+3, 21. 

"Pure Pazaak!" exclaimed Fenris.  He won round one. "That's never happened...ever."

Taking a gulp of his Tarisian Ale, the match was reset, and he started with 6.  He had no more cards, therefore he was pretty much riding on luck.
Raider

Faithful To The End

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Dueling Blades (CLOSED)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 11:07:39 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 122  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >