Ibram Tyrol

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1392
Total Posts:  1563
  RE: Viper Topic
January 13, 2010 4:32:21 PM    View the profile of Ibram Tyrol 
That's ok Chainsaw, we'll see you Monday
"Determining the appropiate level of influence in somebody elses war is never a simple matter."
  - Special Circumstances

1st Lieutenant Ibram Tyrol
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

VEN
SC/1LT Ibram Tyrol/Viper 1/mSSD Atrus/1W/1FL/VEN/{=*A*=}{=*SA*=}{=*ME*=}{=*MAE*=}{=*FOCE*=}/[NER]
Ibram Tyrol
ComNet Veteran

Ibram Tyrol

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1394
January 14, 2010 1:43:23 PM    View the profile of Ibram Tyrol 
Vipers,

It is with a heavy heart that write this message. As some, if not all, of you may be aware, a new program is launching within the Vast Empire Navy to help bring more diversity to the environment, and open up new opportunities for you guys: The Capital Ship Service/System.

As you will also know, I am going to be involved in this project. However, I truly believe that, if this project is going to succeed where others fail, then I need to give it my 100% undivided attention. Too many times in the past have we tried to start new things whilst at the same time keeping pace with our regular duties, each time has it failed. I want this to work so that it will be in place for when you guys move through the ranks and become eligible for these new frontiers.

It is with this in mind then that I hereby announce my resignation from the post of Squadron Commander, Viper Squadron.

I have had some good times here, and have spent the majority of my two years service guiding my pilots through one theatre to the next. Even though most of you are new and won't remember those early days, you too have also done me proud.

It was my honour to serve as your CO.

Master Chief Petty Officer bjorkfrid will be stepping up to take my place. She is an extremely capable pilot and leader, and I ask that you give her the same respect that you give me. Senior Chief Petty Officer Sicario will become your new XO.

I will remain with the squadron until this Wing story has finished, at which time I shall step down. This also coincides with the rename and re-birth of the squadron, with a new name and new colours. She will decide where to go from then, and what your future will entail.

Let's make this last story together a good one.

Remember: We Fly, You Die
"Determining the appropiate level of influence in somebody elses war is never a simple matter."
  - Special Circumstances

VEN
SC/1LT Ibram Tyrol/Viper 1/mSSD Atrus/1W/1FL/VEN/{=*A*=}{=*SA*=}{=*ME*=}{=*MAE*=}{=*FOCE*=}/[NER]
Santa
ComNet Novice

Santa

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  39
Total Posts:  57
January 14, 2010 1:58:48 PM    View the profile of Santa 
Although I've only been in the squad for a short time now, I'm glad I got the chance to serve under you Ibram. Hope everything works out in the end. You will be missed.
"Stay active, and we won't kill you."
FM/LCRW Ganis Santa Reichert/Γ-3/S:172 "Viper"/W:1 "Phoenix"/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt /SFC/VEN/VE
[SoA]
bjorkfrid
ComNet Initiate

bjorkfrid

[VE-NAVY] Master Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  138
Total Posts:  630
January 14, 2010 2:10:53 PM    View the profile of bjorkfrid 
I speak for myself and all that have served under you in Viper during my brief year in the VEN so far and extend you the best of luck with the CSS.

It has been a privilege to serve under you and see Viper go towards its final mission with a real sense of strength and dignity.

Since Viper's relaunch you have become the linchpin of the squadron and you are practically inseparable from its identity. Viper, at least the Viper I know of, will be remembered as Tyrol's squadron.

We fly, you die.

Thank you for leading the journey.
SXO/SCPO Cali'reharn/?-1/S:172 "Viper"/W:1 "Pheonix Wing"/Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
[MC:2] (=*A*=)

We fly
you die
[This message has been edited by bjorkfrid (edited January 14, 2010 2:11:47 PM)]
Atrasin
ComNet Marshal

Atrasin

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  903
Total Posts:  1957
January 14, 2010 5:10:32 PM    View the profile of Atrasin 
/me grabs Ibram by his collar and waist and gives him a good old fashioned bum's rush

Get outta here you...this is for fighter jockeys!

/me dusts of hands

Damn'd squish CapShip boys. OK, Vipes let's get down to killin'!

LOL, Take care in CSS Ib, it was fun flying w/you and a pleasure, no really - i mean it, having you in my command.

Give'em hell and try to remember the little people

...not us, the Ugnauts that clean your ship, if you don't tip'em they get maaaaad.
WC|CO|LCM Geordi "Driver" Atrasin/CVT Taskmaster/A-1/W:1"Phoenix"/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt /SFC/VEN/VE[=A=][=^SA^=][=^ME^=][=*MA*=][=FOCE=][MC1]{BWC}[NSR:1]{SAS}{SWC}
Vacuus Ordo, Nex  -Without Order, Death
All a man can betray is his conscience. - Joseph Conrad
We few, we happy few. We band of brothers. - Henry V
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't. - General George S. Patton Jr.
Hunter-Morrell
ComNet Marshal

Hunter-Morrell

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 1st Class
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  1440
Total Posts:  2071
January 14, 2010 5:17:08 PM    View the profile of Hunter-Morrell 
I know you're not leaving the VE, or even the Navy, entirely, but its still sad to see you leave the Starfighter Corps. I hope Cali will be as good as you were to Viper, or even better.

A long while ago (it seems that way to me at least), I joined the VE and moved through FT quickly, being delayed only by the fact that the only person who could grade my AE was out of town for the next four days *glares at Jeg* Anyway, after he finally graded my AE and passed me, I was placed into your squadron. Nearly a year and a half later, I became a SC too. Its been a long ride - and thankfully its not over yet - and I'd be lying if I said that you haven't influenced me - for better or worse - in some way. So heres to ya.

*raises a glass and proposes a toast to Ibram*
[This message has been edited by Hunter-Morrell (edited January 14, 2010 5:17:55 PM)]
Tinker
ComNet Novice

Tinker

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  89
Total Posts:  242
January 14, 2010 7:25:58 PM    View the profile of Tinker 
/me salutes Ibram

Congrats Cali!

/me runs back to that place she's been hiding
Chief Petty Officer Cadie "Tinker" Reese
FL/CPO Tinker/Viper 5/Flight 2/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1FLT/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=*SAE*=)[MC:1]

Sicario
ComNet Member

Sicario

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  387
Total Posts:  419
January 14, 2010 10:51:10 PM    View the profile of Sicario 
bah
“Phin…you are one odd quack."

Viper Squadron Stay active, and we won't kill you
Anden Beliam
ComNet Member

Anden Beliam

Post Number:  340
Total Posts:  362
January 14, 2010 10:59:18 PM    View the profile of Anden Beliam 
/me gives Ibram a salute.

Hope all goes well for you in CSS Ib. Hopefully we will still get to write with you from time to time. It's been a real pleasure man.

Congrats to both Cali and Sic. I know you guys will do well.

/me chuckles inwardly when Sic says "bah"
FM/SCPO Anden Beliam/A-3/S:172 "Viper"/Wing:1 "Phoenix"/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
[MC][MC:2][VC:B](=*A*=)(=*SA*=)
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

---------------------------------
bjorkfrid
ComNet Initiate

bjorkfrid

Post Number:  139
January 15, 2010 8:39:36 AM    View the profile of bjorkfrid 
Also

Reports today
SXO/SCPO Cali'reharn/?-1/S:172 "Viper"/W:1 "Pheonix Wing"/Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE

We fly
you die
Santa
ComNet Novice

Santa

Post Number:  41
January 15, 2010 8:56:47 AM    View the profile of Santa 
Sooo... for me that would be to bjorkfrid and... Sicario?
FM/LCRW Ganis Santa Reichert/Γ-3/S:172 "Viper"/W:1 "Phoenix"/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt /SFC/VEN/VE
[SoA]
Ibram Tyrol
ComNet Veteran

Ibram Tyrol

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1396
January 15, 2010 9:00:31 AM    View the profile of Ibram Tyrol 
Nice to see you Santa :P Going to get a post up?
  - Special Circumstances

VEN
Santa
ComNet Novice

Santa

Post Number:  42
January 15, 2010 9:31:57 AM    View the profile of Santa 
After classes are over. I fell asleep last night.

EDIT: sleepy..........
[SoA]
[This message has been edited by Santa (edited January 16, 2010 12:06:43 AM)]
Ibram Tyrol
ComNet Veteran

Ibram Tyrol

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1398
January 15, 2010 12:21:02 AM    View the profile of Ibram Tyrol 
On that note, I'd like to see more participation from you guys please. Get some posts up by the weekend if you can, as it's important that we don't appear lazy.

Also, keep in mind that there's two squadrons involve now, not just one. Whilst epic posts are always good to read, they take a long time, and details can be missed by the next person in line.

2000 word cap on all posts for this mission, and I'd rather you post sooner as opposed to later.

Come guys, lets show them how we do things.

If you're confused about something, just talk to me and straighten things out. Use the last post by a Viper as a stepping stone, and then read the last post or two in the whole story for context.
  - Special Circumstances

VEN
[This message has been edited by Ibram Tyrol (edited January 15, 2010 12:21:59 AM)]
Atrasin
ComNet Marshal

Atrasin

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  907
January 16, 2010 9:13:09 AM    View the profile of Atrasin 
still waiting for Viper to contribute...

we currently stand at 13 posts.
10 of which are Nazgul, and only 3 of which are Viper.

Maybe it's a good thing this squadron is being closed, they don't seem to really wish to be here...
WC|CO|LCM Geordi "Driver" Atrasin/CVT Taskmaster/A-1/W:1"Phoenix"/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt /SFC/VEN/VE[=A=][=^SA^=][=^ME^=][=*MA*=][=FOCE=][MC1]{BWC}[NSR:1]{SAS}{SWC}
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't. - General George S. Patton Jr.
Ibram Tyrol
ComNet Veteran

Ibram Tyrol

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1401
January 16, 2010 10:08:29 AM    View the profile of Ibram Tyrol 
Never thought I would be ok with someone bitch-slapping my squadron but... seriously.

Where are you guys? :P
  - Special Circumstances

VEN
bjorkfrid
ComNet Initiate

bjorkfrid

Post Number:  140
January 16, 2010 10:56:07 AM    View the profile of bjorkfrid 
I appreciate the effort from our newest guys, chainsaw and Siri, you guys are doing a great job.

It's a shame to see or rather not see any sign from the old guard.

Come on guys get your finger out.

We fly
you die
Romanflame
ComNet Novice

Romanflame

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  43
Total Posts:  266
January 17, 2010 11:40:51 AM    View the profile of Romanflame 
Hi guys sorry I haven't been here but I've still haven't got the internet turned back on yet but my phone got an upgrade so I'll try to post with it.  It might not be very long but I'll be here and not inactive as I have been.  I'm was about to lose my mind with no internet but now I have a cheater internet I shuld be ok.  I am going to try to red and add to the story but it might be a few days cause I only have an inch and a half by 2 inch screen but I should have one up soon.

I really hope I get real nternet soon before I start to lose it again.  Till then we all have to deal with as much as I can post at one time.  I'm sorry to se you go Ibram its been fun and I hope you  will have fun, now you show them how Vipers do it.

One more thing who do I report to now so I know for next week.
FM/SCRW Romanflame/A-4/S:172 "Viper"/W:1 "Phoenix Wing"/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
[MC2]
[This message has been edited by Romanflame (edited January 17, 2010 11:43:05 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Romanflame (edited January 17, 2010 11:46:21 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Romanflame (edited January 17, 2010 11:49:48 AM)]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Commodore
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3799
Total Posts:  4197
January 17, 2010 11:57:47 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
2k might be a bit excessive as well; Driver made a comment about aiming for somewhere between 800 and 1200 words?  And, if you can, try to find someone who can pick up on your post in your squadron- that'll help get you folks started.  As for any possible confusion that may be hindering you from posting: the discussion topic has been rife with clarifying remarks, particularly from your SC, and assistance is only a PM away   And I know some of you are trying, so I'm not griping on you, but for those who aren't posting but "are here," we want you to know you can ask questions and that we want you to post.

On a separate note: you want to represent your squadron with pride, folks.  Not sure if we do this anymore, but it used to be that when you joined a squadron, the SC and XO would send you an e-mail saying that "you now represent this squadron; if you get in a fight, it reflects poorly upon us."  The same kind of applies to posting, folks; if you can't post, let your SC and XO know, but if you're just hangin out- yea, that might give the appearance of laziness, lol.  This is a wing story- we want a fairly equal effort from both squadrons; if that doesn't happen, we'll be less likely to pursue these types of stories in the future.  So: we want ya to post.

Lastly (sorry to rant, Cali); but since this is a wing story...  If you do well here? We notice   Doing well in a wing story is a more significant achievement than doing well in a squadron story.  I won't say much more than that, but for those who like to make a scene and move up the latter- these are big events.  Anyway; hope we can see you folks posting; Cali, Siri, Chainsaw: lookin good.
*Flash Was Here...*

NXO/COM Shazam/Phoenix 1-2/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] [KC] {Platinum Writing Medal}
Ruwe
ComNet Initiate

Ruwe

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  188
Total Posts:  316
January 17, 2010 7:47:58 PM    View the profile of Ruwe 
Romanflame wrote: I am going to try to red and add to the story but it might be a few days cause I only have an inch and a half by 2 inch screen but I should have one up soon

now thats what i call devotion
Anden Beliam
ComNet Member

Anden Beliam

Post Number:  343
January 17, 2010 7:51:20 PM    View the profile of Anden Beliam 
The time has come. I have officially been captured by the NR. =)

Should be fun. Will be going into the Army in RL in a couple of weeks and so I will be going into leave status for awhile. Since I doubt that we have a POW status... =)

I will definitely be coming back once my training allows me access to the net and time to do so. I will also try and finish my PS before I leave, much easier to write on than S&M since I know the story line and won't have to read through a whole heap of others post to figure out what I need and need not to write.

It's been fun everyone. I look forward to coming back asap.

Oh and....sorry Ib to leave you with a bunch of A-wings to take care off. =) Don't ever say I never did anything for you.

I will still be around until I ship out. Sooo I guess this isn't my official good bye yet.
FM/SCPO Anden Beliam/A-3/S:172 "Viper"/Wing:1 "Phoenix"/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

Romanflame
ComNet Novice

Romanflame

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  44
Total Posts:  266
January 18, 2010 1:26:12 AM    View the profile of Romanflame 
Hes not alone I kinda here it might take awhile for my posts though but I still got his back unless you did something to me that I haven't read yet.
FM/SCRW Romanflame/A-4/S:172 "Viper"/W:1 "Phoenix Wing"/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
[MC2]
Ibram Tyrol
ComNet Veteran

Ibram Tyrol

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1405
January 18, 2010 5:42:22 AM    View the profile of Ibram Tyrol 
It's ok Roman, you're officially on leave anyway, just get back to us when you can.
  - Special Circumstances

VEN
Willtconq
ComNet Sage

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  3969
Total Posts:  4599
January 18, 2010 1:55:04 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
did i just hear half of Viper leave... lol?
-(William the Conquerer)-
Ex Ship Captain of Tiamut
King of PPC 17,000 clicks and counting
"Have to trust someone to be betrayed. I never did." - Cpt John Price
FM/1LT Willtconq/A-4/S:147 "Nazgul"/W:1 "Phoenix"/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
SCPT/1LT Willtconq/C-LC Tempest/TF:X/5Flt/CSS/VEN/VE
(=*A*=) (=*SA*=)(=^MA^=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][SWC][LSM][CBV][NC]
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Anden Beliam
ComNet Member

Anden Beliam

Post Number:  344
January 18, 2010 2:12:58 PM    View the profile of Anden Beliam 
You might have WC. I'll be back at some point in the future. Hope there will be a squadron around that'll have me. =)

Sicario
ComNet Member

Sicario

[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger

Post Number:  389
Total Posts:  419
January 18, 2010 11:55:36 PM    View the profile of Sicario 
Now I'm getting all emotional
~Dedicated to the forever loving memory of Rylee Verona/Matthew Sebastian. 11/28/09-01/16/10

“Phin…you are one odd quack."

Viper Squadron Stay active, and we won't kill you
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Commodore
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3804
Total Posts:  4197
January 19, 2010 3:05:40 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Good luck in the real world, Anden, lol.
*Flash Was Here...*

NXO/COM Shazam/Phoenix 1-2/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] [KC] {Platinum Writing Medal}
Ibram Tyrol
ComNet Veteran

Ibram Tyrol

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1406
January 19, 2010 4:35:32 AM    View the profile of Ibram Tyrol 
Hey guys, I'm working on another post for the story, which I will finish this evening my time today.

I'm going to use it to straighten things out a bit on our end, and clearly define what 'Viper' is up to.

Please use it as a stepping stone, and it would be advisiable to slightly ignore what's gone on before. I'll tell you more what I mean by that when it goes up.

Carry on.
  - Special Circumstances

VEN
chainsaw_wezel
ComNet Novice

chainsaw_wezel

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  43
Total Posts:  44
January 19, 2010 9:32:38 AM    View the profile of chainsaw_wezel 
Well, I'm back, but I'm gonna need a day or two to recver lol.
The best Twilight book is a charred Twilight book.

FM/SCR Stardreamer/B-2/S:173 "Viper/W:1 "Pheonix Wing"/Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
Atrasin
ComNet Marshal

Atrasin

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  912
January 19, 2010 9:42:25 AM    View the profile of Atrasin 
you have 6 hrs
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Viper Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 11:52:18 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 100  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >