ComNet Marshal

[VE-DJO] Krath Oracle
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1173
Total Posts:  1298
  Viper Topic
October 17, 2007 12:13:53 AM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
Alright, so you lovely rays of sunshine will stop posting on that 6 year old topic, I done made you a new one.  Enjoy.
Krath Oracle(ess) Riel Fury
Dark Jedi Extraordinaire
[This message has been edited by Riel Fury (edited October 17, 2007 1:02:07 PM)]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3211
Total Posts:  4197
  RE: Viper Topic
October 17, 2007 12:58:29 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Mmmm- can ya smell it?
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
C-3PX2
ComNet Cadet

C-3PX2

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  297
Total Posts:  619
October 17, 2007 6:47:22 AM    View the profile of C-3PX2 
Whats wrong with a Six year old topic?
> : There is nothing wrong with fear.
> : You need never be ashamed of it, as long as it doesn't stop you functioning.
> : Fear is your natural warning system; it keeps you alive so
> : that you can can fight. Show me a man who isn't afraid,
> : and I'll show you a fool who is a danger to his entire ship.
===================================================================================
-= Kaph Squadron =- : "We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
===================================================================================
|| FL / SCPO C-3PX2  / Viper 9 / Phoenix Wing (Wing 1) / mSSD Atrus / DEF / VEN / VE / (=A=), (=SA=), [MC2], [MC1] ||
|| Vast Empire Imperial Naval Academy Operation Level 1 (O-1) |=|=| Author / JRN C-3PX2 /Lotaith / VET / VE ||
[This message has been edited by C-4RX (edited October 17, 2007 6:48:11 AM)]
Tomas
ComNet Cadet

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  226
Total Posts:  553
October 17, 2007 9:34:53 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
Welcome, one and all to Viper Squadron! I know you are all excited to get going and get out of those TIE Fighters (as am I). I believe the last of the roster is being finalized real soon so expect a story once it does.

In the meantime, I encourage you all to go on IRC and meet the rest of the squadron (can be found in #Viper) as well as others from the Vast Empire (#Vast Empire).
Warrant Officer 1st Class 'Tomas' Dagoram
Squadron Commander of Viper Squadron
SC/WO1 Tomas/Viper 1-1/mSSS Atrus/VEN/VE
(=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [SoA] [MC1] [MC2] [MC2] [VC:B] [CBV] [SoV][DSM] [HSA]
Academy Operator (O-2)

"Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood, the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart."

Clearly Canadian!
Gunnay
ComNet Cadet

Gunnay

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  237
Total Posts:  318
October 17, 2007 11:08:15 PM    View the profile of Gunnay 
Oooo, pretty.
Senior Crewman Gunnay
Nazgul 3-2
Adjutant to the Training Officer
A:TO/FM/SCRW Gunnay/Nazgul 3-2/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/1VIF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3212
October 18, 2007 1:01:41 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
M'kay- the Roster has been updated to the best of my ability and the unknown members broken down to three.  Jaden will probably arrive soon enough to discover the recent changes and post his position immediately, but I'm thinkin neither Scar nor Krius will reply to the AWOLs and what not we've sent out.  Either way- both groups have seven members and equally impressive members, as well as equally new members, so let's considered ourselves balanced for the time being, yes?  Roster updated!  So what I need to see now are some stories goin up; Riel will be coordinating you, but as WC I still need to see that things are functioning around here, so...  Let's rock
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Tomas
ComNet Cadet

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  227
October 18, 2007 8:37:40 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
Alright, great. I will work on the opening post to the story when I get home from work, guys.
Academy Operator (O-2)

"Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood, the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart."

Clearly Canadian!
Riqimo
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Riqimo

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-VEEC] Scripter

Post Number:  989
Total Posts:  2382
October 18, 2007 1:13:40 PM    View the profile of Riqimo 
Riqimo wrote:I am not near any emotional stage to write at this time.  And until I get somethings taken care of, either in a few days, or a few weeks, I am to be considered on leave.

I really hate to do this, but I am actually at the verge of tears right now if that is any hint to how much I need this.

I am sorry.  Eclipse is in the capable hands of Kairo unless he finds a replacement for me.

And for those unaware, same thing goes for Oops

Hopefully see you soon...
Riqimo "Doc" Pershaw

Imperial Network Star Wars Image

SL/SFC Riqimo/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
[CotE][CDS][EW1][ES2][BC]

Author/SCP Riqimo/Lotaith/VET/VE
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3217
October 18, 2007 10:06:51 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
50,000 ICs for every one of the first five post in your story thread.  *Smokes genteelly from a corner*
*Flash Was Here...*

Tomas
ComNet Cadet

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  229
October 18, 2007 10:46:05 PM    View the profile of Tomas 
Everyone welcome our newest member, Sputnik
Academy Operator (O-2)

"Brothers, what we do in life... echoes in eternity." - Gladiator

Clearly Canadian!
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3219
October 18, 2007 10:50:58 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Note that I've put him in Oops's place for now, and Oops has been moved to reserves; stay well, Riqimo.

Edit: Jinxzo has passed his Aviator's with distinction and has been promoted to the rank of SCRW: congratulations to him.
*Flash Was Here...*

[This message has been edited by Shazam (edited October 18, 2007 10:55:36 PM)]
Sputnik
ComNet n00b

Sputnik

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  13
Total Posts:  13
October 19, 2007 10:18:37 AM    View the profile of Sputnik 
Crewman Sputnik reporting for duty, sir!
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3224
October 19, 2007 5:34:08 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
REPORTS!  Get 'em in, folks
*Flash Was Here...*

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1373
Total Posts:  1963
October 23, 2007 5:59:34 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Well what do we have here...Viper seems to be back open, and what else do we have here?

Oh man, I'm back, the computer will be fixed completely sometime very soon, and I'm ready to rock.

Sorry I haven't been around and able to post for a while.  I had posted probably a week or two ago on the Kaph topic about my return being soon, and now looks like the best time for me to jump in and get back into the swing of things....so....

I spoke with Japheth very late at night, or early in the morning, whichever works for you, and he said that he could sit me in Viper for the time being.  Seemed like the best situation 'cuz I am a previous member of the oh so holy Elite Viper Squadron, and also C-3PX was my last known wingmate besides Than in Kaph, so it just seemed like the right place for now.

I want to say that this is a completely permanent spot, but I can't promise that yet because if I'm needed somewhere else for anything, I'm going to have to do that, but I'm hoping things work out and I'll be able to just chill here in the old Viper Barracks and shoot the breeze with some of you new pilots.  Good to see we have some fresh blood coming through here.  I'll have all of you known its been years since fresh recruits have come through this place...best watch out, you never know whats around each corner you turn here.

Megadeath, although I remember us having a bit of a rough time last time we worked together, though I can't seem to find much of a record from it happening, I am pleased to be working with you once again.  I remember the good old days doing the whole Viper vs. Aegis thing for the ESC...I know lots of people have been tired of hearing it lately because some vets are coming back, but I do miss the "Glory Days"....

And I know, deep deep down, that a majority of the people who know what I'm talking about feel the same way.

I'm going to take a look at the story probably here in a minute, or sometime after I get off work, and then maybe start working on a post if I can figure out how to write myself in.  If not, Tommy, if you get just a quick second during the day could ya message me with an idea of how to write myself in or just do it for me in one of your posts?  Much appreciated.  These hands haven't written a good story post for about a month....Yeeeha

Viper Squadron, say hello to your newest member

Second Lieutenant Jaden Khaar
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

-----------------------------------------------------------
EXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Kaph 1-2 (Kaph 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3235
October 23, 2007 6:06:01 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
*Cough*Posts?*Cough*

Just mentioning that we have yet to see any post from numerous people, and that if you want to continue seeing the people who've already posted posting- other people gotta post.  I don't know what's going on in your lives or any of that stuff, but make your squadron aware at the least, so they know when to expect back-up from you; otherwise you're just not here and we'll end up putting you folks elsewhere.  Don't worry- I'm not jumping to conclusions, but we do need to stay on top of our game here; there are people trying to get into these groups and I'll be darned if someone is just going to sit as benchwarmer.  Rollin, rollin, rollin, folks.
*Flash Was Here...*

Tomas
ComNet Cadet

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  242
October 23, 2007 7:12:26 PM    View the profile of Tomas 
Story info:

The six fighters bearing down on us are known as Preybirds. I have added a link containing info on them to the story's wiki page. C-3, Jinxzo you guys can come in whenever you like. I was thinking jumping in on a couple of the Preybirds' tails while they're in pursuit of one or two of our fighters. Destroy, distract...whichever...Hans Solo/New Hope style if you see where I'm going with it.

Also, remember they have heavily armour hulls and a gunner...keep those in mind when you're posting. And try to prolong the fight as long as we can. No blowing up multiple ships in a single post.
Academy Trainer (T-1)

Clearly Canadian!
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1377
October 28, 2007 10:56:11 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Sorry I slipped away for a little bit again there.  Had a bad weekend with loosing my job and all, but I should be getting a post up tomorrow night for sure.  I had already written up a post the other night but it didn't get saved into the clipboard and my account logged out after I hit post...

Bummer, Yes

But I will prevail
Jaden Khaar

Viper Squadron

We Fly, You Die

FM/2LT Jaden Khaar/Viper 1-3(Viper 3)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  276
Total Posts:  292
October 29, 2007 10:53:10 AM    View the profile of Krius 
So Kaph got shut down? Damn =/ Well I'm in reserves but when i do come back will I be going here?
KaphSquadron
EFL/ CPO Krius/ Kaph 5/ Phoenix Wing/ mSSD Atrus/ DEF/ VEN/ VE/ (=A=)/ (=*SA*=)/ [MC1]
"We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
Krius=Leon
Elite Squadron Flight Leader Kaph 5.
Tomas
ComNet Cadet

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  248
October 29, 2007 12:23:38 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
Whatever was left of Kaph got split up between the two squadrons so it's hard to say which one you'll go to. We can talk to Shaz if there is one squadron you want to be in over the other and see if it's possible.
Academy Trainer (T-1)

Clearly Canadian!
Zed Zeon
ComNet Member

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  319
Total Posts:  318
October 30, 2007 7:29:46 AM    View the profile of Zed Zeon 
*sniff around*
smells like candy

add:
whoops, gotta update my siggy...
maybe someday..it requires too many efforts
2nd Lieutenant Zed "118" Zeon
FL/2lt Zed "118" Zeon/Viper2-1/m-SDD Atrus/VEN/VE(DSM)[=SA=][SCPA][FOCE]{-GS-}(-GC-)
DJK Zed "118" Zeon
-Dreams are goals with deadline-
Email|website
[This message has been edited by Zed Zeon (edited October 30, 2007 7:34:45 AM)]
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1378
October 30, 2007 10:26:27 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Zeddy you comin back?
Jaden Khaar

Viper Squadron

We Fly, You Die

FM/2LT Jaden Khaar/Viper 1-3(Viper 3)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3245
November 4, 2007 11:09:33 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Lol- we re-open Viper and everyone remembers they used to be in a SW RPG?  I love it.  Talk to me or Riel if you're lookin for a place, folks.
*Flash Was Here...*

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1384
November 12, 2007 3:02:39 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
It'd be pretty sweet if we could actually use this topic more than once a week...

I myself would like to know who's around and what the plans are in Tomas's eyes.  I really haven't had much time to jump on IRC, but I keep up with the story and get posts in when possible.  Work and School are there, but I have time to devote, I just don't know what our plans are.

I'll keep posting on the story, but just as a gesture from me, (not from the commanding point because thats what I don't want to come off as) could we figure out who's all here and who's actually going to be able to post on a daily/regular basis.

Thanks much

P.S.  We've got good members in this squadron, everyone seems to have atleast a respectable amount of experience.  Young Pilots can learn from that.
Jaden Khaar

Viper Squadron

We Fly, You Die

Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3261
November 13, 2007 8:20:34 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
*Nods* Utilizing your topic can be an extremely effective means of keeping everyone on the same page...
*Flash Was Here...*

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1388
November 14, 2007 12:31:27 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
I'm not sure your on the same page that I am, Sir

Like I said, when I posted the other day, could someone within the squadron please just say something on here?  A little sign of life besides the posts that randomly pop up on the story?

Hello?
Jaden Khaar

Viper Squadron

We Fly, You Die

Riqimo
ComNet Veteran
Imperial Baronet

Riqimo

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-VEEC] Scripter

Post Number:  1050
Total Posts:  2382
November 14, 2007 12:32:51 AM    View the profile of Riqimo 
You have reached Viper Squadron please leave a message after the beep.

*BEEP*
Riqimo "Doc" Pershaw

SL/SGM Riqimo/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
[CotE][CDS][EW1][ES2][MSM][BC]
[VUA-Eclipse][VUA-ARC-Lambda]

Author/SCP Riqimo/Lotaith/VET/VE
Tomas
ComNet Cadet

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  259
November 14, 2007 10:54:33 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
Alright guys, I think we'll start finishing this story up. There are 4-5 preybirds left I believe now following Mira's post. As far as I know, flight three is still disabling the Cruiser? Flight one should be engaging the preybirds and flight two should be doing a little bit of both.

Let's take out those ships, but don't get too heroic in your posts. Following this engagement we will accompany the ISD into the asteroid field in search of the pirate outpost. They will have evacuated, so I'm thinking a self destruction accompanied by some quick flying by us to avoid careening asteroids and end story? Unless someone has better ideas.

Could you guys please send reports in on Friday? So far C-3 and Rocketman have been the only ones to be sending them in.

Now for some personnel issues, I have not heard from Jinxzo or Sputnik despite attempts to contact them. I'm staying hopeful, but we'll see.

Due to inactiveness, I am removing MegaDeth as Flight Two leader. I have another in mind already, so we'll see. Also welcome TheStrangler to the squadron and back to the Navy.

These changes bring me to my final point...squadron setup. I originally threw people together in a way that I thought things would work best. Now I want you all to send me a PM via ComNet with the top 3 people (in order) you would most like to be wingmates with/would feel most comfortable writing with in stories. I will try and please everyone and if your top choice does not end up as your wingmate, I will be trying to at least put them in your flight. (Though I have never tried this idea before, so we'll see how the results work out).

Also, please congragulate C-3PX2 on the position as the squadron XO next time you see him.
Academy Trainer (T-1)

Clearly Canadian!
[This message has been edited by Tomas (edited November 14, 2007 10:58:50 AM)]
Tnepres
ComNet Member

Tnepres

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  570
Total Posts:  585
November 14, 2007 4:03:38 PM    View the profile of Tnepres 
Oh, in case no one noticed me on IRC, I'm back from leave.  Sorry for inactivity, still busy with school and I'm still recovering from an illness.  Post will be up tommorow.

Unless it's up by tonight.  Probably not, but there's a chance.
In the brightest light,
We find darkness...
-=Wraith PRIDE=-
[]CommunicationsTech[]
~WildcardPlatoo n ~
~Phantom~
TRP/LCPL Tnepres/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE[LoR]
Memoirs of a Withered Soul- Compendium of Short Stories on Talstorin's Background/Story of Talstorin and Durandal( out now- read it on army story board)
Tnepres- Wraith Squad/HellKite- Viper Squadron

-=Wraith Squad PRIDE=-
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3264
November 15, 2007 3:53:46 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Just wanted to say great job to all of the new recruits so far- I noticed Rocket is getting a little bit braver and Mira is starting off great; let me remind Mira that I need a copy of her Aviator's by the end of the week, though; keep rockin.
*Flash Was Here...*

Tomas
ComNet Cadet

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  282
November 21, 2007 3:52:16 PM    View the profile of Tomas 
Everyone welcome Ibram Tyrol to Viper. Also, congratulate Strangler on passing his Senior Aviator's exam and becoming flight three leader.

A reminder for everyone to send in their reports by the end of Saturday. At this point we have been getting alot of good, new recruits and that means making sure we don't have any pilots taking up space on the roster. With that in mind, if you do not send a report in don't surprised if you're removed from the squadron (in particular those who have not been posting, sending in reports previously).

For those of you newer/unfamiliar with how reports go here is a link with an example you can follow:

http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Reports

You send them (via Message Center at the top of the ComNet) to myself and your flight leader. Just in case you missed the recent squadron shuffle, your reports will goto the following:

Aleia, Oops, MegaDeth (just send to me)
Hellkite, Jaden, Ibram (send to myself and C-3PX2)
Mira and Rocketman (send to myself and TheStrangler)

Hope that wasn't too confusing, didn't mean to make it that long. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
Academy Trainer (T-1)

Clearly Canadian!
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Viper Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:01:54 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 417  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >