Topic:  Criminal Story Thread
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1081
Total Posts:  1363
  RE: Criminal Story Thread
May 13, 2007 8:47:38 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Indeed, I had to post on everyone's activity except Sayah's since I have no clue what he is doing and where.  Sigh and I will actually release toxin into both capital ships before depressurizing them both and resupplying them with pirate supplies later.  The ships are too large to be cleared out by two people, so we will improvise. I guess I will be writing on Jag's part as well. Oh well.

-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]
SCom TCom DO CC CO SC/SecMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/3rd Platoon/Red Company/19th Battalion/10th Infantry Division/3rd Army/SW Lor/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

ACC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/1st Element/Alpha Flight/Viper Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Air Corps/RDA(O)
etan evnstar
ComNet Cadet

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  298
Total Posts:  423
May 13, 2007 9:06:51 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Hey Ray, why don't I pick up for Jag, since he's up by me anyways. And let's both take a day off or so. Heck, The story has gone on this far and so long anyway. I'm sure if I messaged Sayah he would pick back up. Anyway, Iv'e pushed myself to far. I'm yawning and tired and hungry. As you can see, I'm not even making paragraphs, I'm just writing. I gotta go for reall now.

-----------------------
Grammer, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand. The Harbrace College Handbook edited by JOHN C. HODGES

FM/LCR/Etan Evnstar/Kaph/Flight 3/Atrus/off/VEN/VE/Aviation cetificate
Sayah
ComNet Member

Sayah

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  623
Total Posts:  1920
May 13, 2007 9:37:30 PM    View the profile of Sayah 
entering hanger bay with the Gray Hawk...

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Sayah/1SQD/2 PLT/1 COM/1 RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
[Black League]
SM/Com Sayah/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(L)
"And we are here as on a darkling plain
Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,
Where ignorant armies clash by night."

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1086
May 13, 2007 10:57:16 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
The hawk isn't in a bay, it's on a docking ring. We are in the cargo bay Jag. The hawk is docked on the outer corridor.

-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]
SCom TCom DO CC CO SC/SecMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/3rd Platoon/Red Company/19th Battalion/10th Infantry Division/3rd Army/SW Lor/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

ACC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/1st Element/Alpha Flight/Viper Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Air Corps/RDA(O)
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1096
May 15, 2007 3:14:20 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Sayah, if you are going to post, post. But remember that this story is almost finished. You should start wrapping up whatever you are doing.

-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]
SCom STCom DO CC CO SC/SecMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/3rd Platoon/Red Company/19th Battalion/10th Infantry Division/3rd Army/SW Lor/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

SCom GCom WC SC FL EL/SecMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/1st Element/Alpha Flight/Viper Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Air Corps/RDA(O)
Sayah
ComNet Member

Sayah

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  626
May 15, 2007 4:35:06 PM    View the profile of Sayah 
Affirmative.

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Sayah/1SQD/2 PLT/1 COM/1 RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
[Black League]
SM/Com Sayah/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(L)
"And we are here as on a darkling plain
Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,
Where ignorant armies clash by night."

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  301
May 15, 2007 8:23:18 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
hey Ray, In defense of Sayah, sometimes it gets a little confusing as to where everything is at at a particular moment in time.

For example, you clarifying that I was on third platform looking down, while Jag was on or working his way up to second platform looking up, made a huge difference in my subsequent posting.

You will look forward to my next post, if you like my last. It just seems easy to get lost in this maze of a station you have created for us and that sometimes we need a little guidance to get though it.

Not only that, but, I always check and post on the Mains before I go to the stories. Sayah, first of all me and Raigen aren't even in the same sections. Second of all, me and Jag have this covered.

To give you and update, I just left the control room above Raigen and the rest of OUR troops in the cargo bay. Jag has either made his way or is making his way towards my position. With his rear cut off. NR troops are flooding my position with me and C3pxo( your hated comrade) in hiding. Me and C3pxo have laid some traps( to be explained further) for the NR troops, while holding a flanking position to them, while, unbeknownst to them, Jag is coming in upon their rear.

We have the control room situation under control. Either find yourself in the cargo bay with Raigen or hold your position until futher ordered. Edit your story to make communication with Raigen, our Mission Commander before proceeding.

There is nothing wrong with making a post that finds you incognito, therefore, inactive for one turn, until you get your Sea Legs sortta speak. We all find you to be a very competent destroyer of opposition troops and property, and a good person to be on our side. But, sometimes it's best to lay back before an attack. Either post in the lounge or message Ray as to how to proceed as I and so many others have done.

I think, I speak for everyone, when I say " We want to wrap this story up, but we want to do it respectably." In other words, you made a good post, but, I don't think it really fit in with what we have been doing.

Grammer, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand. The Harbrace College Handbook edited by JOHN C. HODGES

[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited May 15, 2007 8:51:28 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1107
May 15, 2007 8:30:51 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
That is the point though. That Raigen knows where he is going, Sigh knows where he is going, the droids know where they are going but you do not.

Method teaching. If you don't know where you are going, your characters wont. And since they have never been there, why should they have that knowledge. I give you enough information to survive and I don't let you beat your head against the wall too long. There is a method to my madness.

-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]
SCom STCom DO CC CO SC/SecMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/3rd Platoon/Red Company/19th Battalion/10th Infantry Division/3rd Army/SW Lor/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

SCom GCom WC SC FL EL/SecMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/1st Element/Alpha Flight/Viper Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Air Corps/RDA(O)
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  302
May 15, 2007 8:54:53 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Yeah I'm starting to understand that now but read my last post to Sayah. I'm trying to explain that to him too. At least story wise.

Were cool man.... But, I won't post until Sayah edits his story, or until ordered to by you.

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited May 15, 2007 8:59:25 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1109
May 15, 2007 8:58:37 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Sayah, just edit your post to say that you came to a corridor with a spit load of NR.

Also, I've updated the id lines on the first page. Check them out.
-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]

[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited May 15, 2007 8:59:31 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited May 15, 2007 9:00:57 PM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  303
May 15, 2007 9:01:51 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Aye Aye Cap'n Crunch.

Sorry, but that's the second time I've gotten to say that here and I've always wanted to say that.

-----------------------

Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1110
May 15, 2007 9:20:42 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Ah....I am herebye making a Captain NPC by the name of Gerrund Crunch.

EDIT****************

Jag has flechettes...That's going to even the match C`mon...90 troopers vs 2...Sayah will come up through the lifts with his troops. About 10-15 pirates with anti personnel weapons. That will even everything out. Just kill the sniper because my droids are coming into the cargo bay through the floor panels...why my droids always crawl through the walls and floors, I don't know...they just do...they always have.
-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]

[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited May 15, 2007 10:17:58 PM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  307
May 17, 2007 11:33:19 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Okay, here we go. I have to write as much as possible because I go back in the hospital Monday, and I don't know if and when I might be able to write until next Saturday so.....

And well I was hopeing Sayah would make his way up behind the NR troops before I posted again. I hate posting twice in a row, that is why I'm editing here. I can write for Jag next and then me but come on Sayah, I need you next, my time is limited??????????

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited May 17, 2007 11:40:55 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1136
May 27, 2007 1:25:05 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Can someone please finish this story up.

-----------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
[-=Ace Wing=-]
[-=Raptor Squadron=-]

etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  328
May 31, 2007 8:55:23 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Okay,  I was just wanting the smallest post from Sayah to finish it up, but give me the weekend here. June 2,and 3. I'll finish my part at least.

Sorry Ray or should I say ?????, but this might be a DEAD END.

-----------------------
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand. The Harbrace College Handbook edited by JOHN C. HODGES

FM/LCR ETAN EVNSTAR/Kaph 7/flight 2/mSSD Atrus/def/VEN/VE/(=A=) Phoenix wing
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1154
August 9, 2007 10:47:09 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
You all could have gotten some posts in while I was gone.
[-=Aegis Squadron=-]
FM/PO2 Raigen DarkBlayde Tei-Yehn/Aegis Squadron 2-7/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1Flt/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B][SWC][BRC]
Dedication:  On comnet at 2:30 AM to get in that extra post that no one asked you to write.
Loyalty:  Making your girlfriend join and write a bio on your anniversary.
Honor:  Proud to say you are a member of the Vast Empire.
Ask not what your Empire can do for you, but what you can do for your Empire.
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1176
October 16, 2007 1:11:02 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Sayah is awarded the [NSR] Notable Service Ribbon for participation in the Imperial Pride Contest. That is only for the RDA id line not the VE id line.
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
FM/CPO Raigen/Nazgul Squadron 12/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1FL/VEN/VE(=*A*=)[VC:B][SWC][BRC]
Author/WS Raigen/Lotaith/VET/VE

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1184
October 16, 2007 3:22:22 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
[BMB] to the next person to post. That's a bravery medal Bronze. Yes Dante can get it.
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
FM/CPO Raigen/Nazgul Squadron 12/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1FL/VEN/VE(=*A*=)[VC:B][SWC][BRC]

Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1220
November 18, 2007 10:34:43 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
[DSR] Distinguished Service Ribbon to dante for his wiki idea.  I posted a RDA page with basic information if you all want info on it that you think is important, I'll be glad to have your input. Be talking to new VE recruits about joining the story as well.
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]

Dante
ComNet Member

Dante

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  856
November 18, 2007 7:48:03 PM    View the profile of Dante 
posting

Can we bring back the Sep cruiser please? A boarding action and a RD capital ship would add some flavor.
TRP/PFC Dante/1SQD/2 PLT/1 COM/1 RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Quote:And we are here as on a darkling plain
Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,Where ignorant armies clash by night.

Raiders
Service is its own reward.
Dante
ComNet Member

Dante

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  857
November 18, 2007 8:36:05 PM    View the profile of Dante 
OOC:
just tying up loose ends...
Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,Where ignorant armies clash by night.

Raiders
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited November 18, 2007 8:36:49 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1222
November 19, 2007 9:44:27 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
SEP Cruiser? Boarding action...What did I tell you.  Next we board a droid carrier.  Hundreds of droids on a cruiser.  What more could you want.
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]

Dante
ComNet Member

Dante

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  859
November 19, 2007 10:41:09 AM    View the profile of Dante 
That was what I was asking about...sorry

Raiders
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1239
December 30, 2007 12:04:13 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Okay...I need to upload some ribbon and medal info later.  Dante, keep up good work.
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]

Dante
ComNet Veteran

Dante

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  1034
January 2, 2008 7:21:27 AM    View the profile of Dante 
So are we wrapping the QDF up anytime soon? I have no idea what I'm doing now..
TRP/LCPL Dante/1SQD/2 PLT/1 COM/1 RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
"Better to be a live fool than a dead philosopher."
Raiders
*HeavyWeapons *
Casca
ComNet Cadet

Casca

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  216
Total Posts:  240
January 2, 2008 1:40:42 PM    View the profile of Casca 
Thought that was wrapped up...I'll deal with that tonight hopefully.
[-=Imperial Navy=-]
[-=Phoenix Wing=-]
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]
FM/CPO Casca/Nazgul 8/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1FL/VEN/VE(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[VC:B][SWC][BRC]
Raigen
ComNet Veteran

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  1244
January 19, 2008 11:33:10 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Alright, Ive been working on one of my longer stories, I need to make some time and get some stuff done.  Till then, just do what you can.
[-=Nazgul Squadron=-]

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > Criminal Story Thread  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 12:46:33 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 127  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >