etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  163
Total Posts:  423
  RE: Criminals, smugglers, hackers, pirates, etc. R
December 17, 2006 10:33:32 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Wow, that's still hard to write so many words about other characters, but I'll try. Look for editing in my posts.

-----------------------
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand.
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  274
Total Posts:  1920
December 18, 2006 1:18:34 PM    View the profile of Sayah 
After the 24th I'll be able to expand

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Sayah/1SQD/2 PLT/1 COM/1 RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

[Black League]
SM/Com Sayah/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(L)

Dark Dragoons Frvr!

"We're all dying. Promise yourselves you'll be the last to go."
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  771
Total Posts:  1363
December 18, 2006 3:21:41 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Work on your ow squad stories and HSC you guys in the Army, If you havetime, edit short posts or do an NPC. Navy people, do some NPC's...edit short posts. After the station is done, we go to the droid cruiser the wrap up the short story. Once this short story is done, We'll do a sniper story. I'm taking either eight or six people including myself...so only the best go. Right now everyone's included. If more people join the story, you may have competition.

-----------------------
FM/SCRW Raigen/Nazgul 3-11/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B]

[Red Dragon Order]
CC CO SC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

Post Number:  280
December 20, 2006 2:30:38 PM    View the profile of Sayah 
NPC Bio: Scythe
Species: Noghri
Weapon of Choice: Vibroblade, although anything will do at a pinch
World of Origin: unknown, probably Honoghr
Story: Scythe is an oddball among oddballs, although the first person to tell him that would find him or herself painfully eviscreted. He suffers from amnesia due to a mysterious head injuru  Scythe's first remaining memory is of finding himself on a wrecked and disintegrating but once heavily armed Imperial Shuttle in the middle of deep space but closest to Utapau. Waking up and ripping out an IV tube attached to his arm, Scythe burst out of the medical capsule to find the 2 pilots and 1 stormtrooper onboard dead and the controls wrecked. The freighter was boarded by a group of interstellar slavers who were disappointed to find only a stunted alien on board. When they tried capturing him to sell into slavery, they were quickly and mercilessly gutted with a broken panel and a vibroblade. Leaving a trail of blood behind him, Scythe walked into the pirate Cloakshape and set a course for the nearest planet. After getting off Utapau by boarding a civilian shuttle, he went to Nar Shadda. Scythe eventually started to enjoy killing agonisingly, became a bounty hunter and soon became infamous for showing no mercy and for torturing his victims to death. Soon 7 star systems had lucrative bounties posted on his head. Fleeing from justice, Scythe decided to attempt to join Thrawn's Empire. He had a series of unpleasant experiences starting at the recruitment desk and terminating in the death of his class and his senior officer because of a "weapons malfuction" . Once again a fugitive with an astronomical bounty on him and outraged families calling for his head, he became a mercenary and sold his services to the highest bidder, in this case the Red Dragon Army, the members of which have no knowledge about his past. All in all, Scythe is a loose laser cannon waiting to go off. He is gaunt, bitter, and distrusting. After a few drinks, he become almost jovial but shows a macabre sense of humor. He has a special talent with a vibroblade, but once used a rusty line of cable to murder a law enforcement officer. He has no apparent sense of wthics and, odd for his species, has no concept of honor. He is a fair pilot but prefers to leave hyperspace jumps and non-combat situations to his pilot droid, BG-14. Although rash, he is hardly suicidal and values his existance highly. He has tatoos on the left side of his body and an artificial leg. He is missing his left eye and has scars all over his hairless head and on his arms. He fought for the Hutts before he killed one, adding to the considerable bounty on his head. (P.S. Intend to kill off as soon as possible)
-----------------------

[Black League]
SM/Com Sayah/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(L)

Dark Dragoons Frvr!

[This message has been edited by Dante (edited December 20, 2006 3:43:33 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited December 20, 2006 4:30:17 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited December 20, 2006 4:37:40 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited December 20, 2006 4:38:13 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  796
December 21, 2006 5:41:38 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Dude...We can't just KILL OFF all the NPC's, especialy not the ones with bios. There will be over 30,000 NPC's on our side...probably more like 1 mil actually...not done the math yet. Those that will die really quick wont have bios. Im putting this one in Fringe Squad, as a sniper for the moment. Until we can fill it up with real ones. If you all achieve the proper ranks, you could be looking at being in charge of squads, platoons, maybe even whole companies.

Sayah, 2 more and you are at C1C I think!

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
CC CO SC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

Post Number:  286
December 24, 2006 4:41:42 PM    View the profile of Sayah 
Coming up:
Chenambac-Wookie Heavy Trooper
NG-14: Assasin droid with a tendency to cause "weapon malfunctions"
OOM-14: modified baron droid with odd programming quirks
Nimbus- assasin with a morbid sense of humor

bios for 2

-----------------------

[Black League]

Dark Dragoons Frvr!

etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

Post Number:  174
December 26, 2006 5:38:16 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
NPC Bios: Deth
Species: Unknown
Weapon of Choice: Hands
World of Origin: Unknown
Story: Where he came from and where he goes, no one may ever know. Standing close to seven foot tall, Deth is a most ominous character. Almost black in color, with long fanged teeth,and a bald spotted head with pointed ears, noone engages him in ordinary conversations. 300 lbs of lean mean fighting machine, makes Deth an adversary of note-worthiness.

He has been a pirate, captaining such dreadnoughts as the likes have never been seen marked with the sign of DEATH. He has run smuggling the smallest and largest of trade for the worst of clients against the Old Republic, the New Republic, The Old Empire and the New.

He has worked as a mechanic and engineer for the Corellian shipyards. And, as an assassin for anyone who really needs the job done right.

It is in that respect that he is given respect. Though his story could be remarked as short and sweet, it has been said by others that he could be described in many different ways.

There was the time on the Moon of Endor, where he was entrusted with the in the transpoting of the Ewok embassadors to the New Rebublic senate.

Deth, having been hired by an Imperial faction, took the ambassadors to an alternate location,, and left them to never be heard from again.

Deth has done many things that others might not be to proud of. But, in the world of piracy, there aren't to many things a being wont do.

A longtime friend of Etan's and the only being Etan has ever feared, he was recruited just for this mission. Deth is an extraordinary individual, being able to neutralize most threats with his bare hands, yet knows as a former pilot/captain, what it means to play within the boundaries of the team.

He will follow orders, however reluctantly, to the tee. Specially, if it is Etan giving them.

He and he alone know where it all began, and all he has been through.

-----------------------
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand.
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 26, 2006 6:01:08 PM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 26, 2006 6:03:01 PM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 26, 2006 6:05:00 PM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited January 7, 2007 8:14:10 PM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

Post Number:  175
December 26, 2006 6:24:54 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
I have several NPC"s still on hold.

Kiss of Deth; son of Deth
Tyro the Pyro; an assassin
And recently found within the archives; Mykill Doomslayer. I don't really know what he was about, but I love the name.
I still have several others.
Shawn Swingblade for one and Tupac fourUUU as another.
With each Charachter, I create a name first and then a bios to fit the name.
I can tell you that each of these charachters will have both Army and Navy skills. To be continued.

-----------------------
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 26, 2006 6:28:39 PM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 26, 2006 6:33:10 PM)]
jag fel
ComNet Cadet

jag fel

Post Number:  270
Total Posts:  439
December 27, 2006 2:27:15 PM    View the profile of jag fel 
Sayah you have some editing to do on page 2

-----------------------
EclipseSquad
TRP/PFC jag fel/2SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
SM/Com Jag Fel/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

"The fate of the free world is in the hands of a bunch of hustlers and thieves" XXX2
"Say hello to my little friend" Tony Montana
"Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse"
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" Godfather
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  799
December 28, 2006 11:26:21 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Jag, that's my call to make...hes not under you yet.

Etan, that last npc was only 214 words.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  804
December 28, 2006 12:59:52 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Forget lengthening the trip to the bridge. I want to wrap this up. Im making a few posts and then Ill give you all some instructions.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
jag fel
ComNet Cadet

jag fel

Post Number:  271
December 28, 2006 2:04:42 PM    View the profile of jag fel 
Only said it cause his post sounds stupid after the editing I done. Well it makes no sense to it anyway.

-----------------------
EclipseSquad
[Red Dragon Order]
SM/Com Jag Fel/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

"The fate of the free world is in the hands of a bunch of hustlers and thieves" XXX2
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  808
December 28, 2006 2:30:20 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
?...ok

well, CP3X2 is jumping into the story with me and jag. Hell be using an NPC called Sigh. I'm also putting him in Eta Squad, task force 2. He'll be a Cpl since C3 has some time in the VE behind him. I'm creating a new position under Task Leader. Task Adjuntant will basically be the runner up if the task leader is out of commision.

Jag, Eta Task 1 adjuntant
Sigh Eta Task 2 adjuntant
Riqimo D`eth task 1 adjuntant

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Than Sion
ComNet Cadet

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  299
Total Posts:  760
December 28, 2006 4:39:08 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
/me grins.

Good thing I have never gotten to editing that post then.

-----------------------
EFL/WO1 Than Sion/Kaph 5/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=TE=)[LoM][VC:B][CBV][MC:1][SWC]{VB}

[Black Hand]
SC/LtJG Halos Bok/1st Element/Gulf Flight/Hunter Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Navy/RDA(H)

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers, unless you have a lot of cookies to throw in opposite corners to distract them.
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  814
December 28, 2006 4:40:52 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Yeah, I'm gonna post again soon as a set up and then give you all some directions.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
jag fel
ComNet Cadet

jag fel

Post Number:  273
December 29, 2006 9:52:21 AM    View the profile of jag fel 
Just so you know Raigen I've been busy editing instead of posting and now I have around 2180 words but no new posts from me so that would be 13 posts 2180 words.

(OOC) 13 posts because i left the one I done with Chak Fel blank.)
-----------------------
EclipseSquad
[Red Dragon Order]

[This message has been edited by Jag Fel (edited December 29, 2006 1:19:30 PM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

Post Number:  180
December 30, 2006 1:18:55 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Cool, Let's get back to posting then. Forget that message I sent you then, Raigen. Let's 'get er done'.

Me and C3pwo are back in the mix and ready for action.

We are on the bridge then with Sayah and Than I think.

C3pwo has hacked into all the computers, giving all of us free access to the entire base of operations.

"let's go. "

-----------------------
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  839
January 3, 2007 4:05:21 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Big roster update on first page...more info soon.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

Post Number:  287
January 5, 2007 11:53:08 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
"Nimbus"
IG-138
Species:none(IG-100 Assassin Droid)
Occupations: gutting those in his way
Origin: Balktoid Armour Workshops
Story: IG-138's first remaining memory is of dueling with the death-faced General Grievous and losing a limb in a moment of inattention. After repairs from an efficient
repair droid, he went on to participate in many CIS campaigns, most notably the Battles of Boz Pity and Coruscant, somehow surriving. When all of the droids were deactivated following the end of the Clone Wars, IG-138 was immobile on a Confederacy backwater until activated by a pair of fatally curious Gungans. After getting off the planet, IG-138 became a freelance bounty hunter, taking bounties of former CIS officials and Imperial deserters alike. Thirty years passed. The remenant of the CIS rose and fell again. The cloners on Kamino revolted, only to be brutally put down. The Empire created not one but two super weapons, only to have both be incinerated and to fall. Organics were born and died.  All this mattered little to IG-138, as he was an assassin droid first and foremost and had no spare circuits for morals or philosophy. On a mission to Boz Pity, IG-138 was shot to pieces by a determined group of pirates and was rescued from a scrap heap and repaired by a member of the VE Army. He is equipd with arm mounted vibroblades, dart launchers, and a pair of rocket launcher mountings. Ig-138 cast aside his battered command cloak long ago and reinforced his armour until he could kill an enemy with sheer weight. His personality is odd, possibly unique but is somewhat cold. Somewhat of a sadist at times, Ig-138 is loyal to the VE, but more loyal to the trooper who repaired him. The many scrapes, burns, and holes left by blaster bolts and lightsaber blades during the Clone Wars have all been patched or repaired and IG-138 now has a layer of cortis coating his armour, just in case. He wields a Bulldog Rocket laucher and, somwhat ironically, a pair of lightsabers, which he wields like electrostaffs. IG-138 has a computer interface port and a cable on him at all times and is a master hacker. He was dubbed Nimbus by the former member of the VE and served as a member of his private army for several years, until the members messy demise at the hands of a New Republic land mine. With his primarily loyalties invalidated Nimbus decided to help the VE as much as he could , but was turned away due to the recruiter's concerns about potential instability in the assassin droid. Nimbus is also a fair pilot and superior to the average organic in a starfighter, due to his habit of purging the cockpit of unnecessary atmosphere and his ability to pilot his ship in ways that would kill any organic. 2 meters tall and resembling a giant soldier coated in pure impervium, Nimbus is a force to be reckoned with, both on the battlefield and in space. 

-----------------------

[Black League]

Dark Dragoons Frvr!

[This message has been edited by Dante (edited January 8, 2007 9:59:14 AM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

Post Number:  190
January 6, 2007 7:30:59 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
What does all that mean Ray? Sayah is still posting Npc's and I could lenghten my NPC post on Deth and have several others to introduce. Please advize?

-----------------------
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  849
January 7, 2007 6:33:44 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Updated stats...not many changes.
name-------------words-----posts-----avg-per-post
Etan-Evnstar------4064-------23------176.7
Raigen------------3771--------10-------377.1
Than-Sion--------2903--------6-------483.8
Sayah------------2392-------31-------77.2
Jag-Fel-----------2177--------13------167.5

Words:
Etan
Raigen
Than
Sayah
Jag

Etan
Jag
Raigen
Than

Avg:
Than
Raigen
Etan
Jag
Sayah

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  850
January 7, 2007 7:06:47 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Sayah, your last NPC was 100 words short.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

Post Number:  195
January 7, 2007 7:56:25 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
That is easily edited. However, not to brag, but, I still have the most words. I can't really go back and edit all my posts, but I can watch and edit my posts from here on out. I hope we are all still cool and I hope you like my last post re-edited.

-----------------------
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  851
January 7, 2007 8:23:24 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
you still need a better average...just go back and make the shortest ones up to par and youll be fine. 1 really low one can throw off the whole average.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

Post Number:  295
January 8, 2007 9:59:45 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
npc edited
P.S. Raigen, am I at risk of being kicked off the mission?

-----------------------

[Black League]

Dark Dragoons Frvr!

[This message has been edited by Dante (edited January 8, 2007 10:01:06 AM)]
Sayah
ComNet Member

Sayah

Post Number:  304
January 8, 2007 5:14:24 PM    View the profile of Sayah 
Raigen, can I fly my Interceptor during one of the battles?

-----------------------

[Black League]

Dark Dragoons Frvr!

[This message has been edited by Dante (edited January 9, 2007 9:57:07 AM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  852
January 9, 2007 5:12:35 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Sayah...create a pilot NPC and you can. Sayah is a soldier...hed do beter at aiming for a squad leader or maybe even platoon leader position.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Sayah
ComNet Member

Sayah

Post Number:  313
January 10, 2007 9:54:08 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
How am I doing on that?

-----------------------

[Black League]

Dark Dragoons Frvr!

etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

Post Number:  197
January 12, 2007 1:16:37 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Sayah, I'm a pilot, and would be glad to pilot for you, if you trust me.

I'll even leave C3pwo behind to do something else while we fly a mission.

Whadda you say? Me pilot and you kick ass? We'd be a team don't you think?

-----------------------
Sayah
ComNet Member

Sayah

Post Number:  318
January 12, 2007 9:24:20 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
No offense but I think that wasn't too subtle. No freebies Etan. If you want to fly an Interceptor, buy one.

-----------------------

[Black League]

Dark Dragoons Frvr!

[This message has been edited by Dante (edited January 16, 2007 9:52:41 AM)]
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > Criminal Story Thread  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 10:16:42 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 61  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >