Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > For those who have troubles with gIRLS (or other)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   
Author
Topic:  For those who have troubles with gIRLS (or other)
Angel
ComNet Disciple

Angel

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian

Post Number:  2182
Total Posts:  3342
  RE: For those who have troubles with gIRLS (or oth
December 7, 2005 11:19:22 AM    View the profile of Angel 
In most cases, its best to just not even ask to go out with friends

-----------------------
Iron Horse Squad
[LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] [IH] {BoA}
------------------------
Sith Guardian
CM/SG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/Dark Jedi Order/Vast Empire [VP:1]

------------------------
Stormie
ComNet Cadet

Stormie

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  287
Total Posts:  304
December 7, 2005 12:58:49 AM    View the profile of Stormie 
Raziel, that is not the way of "say this, mean that".
When a girl says "Oh, just go, I stay here on my own and be lonely...", a man must realy be stupid not to get the point.
If its good to say "Ok, honey, I stay here, you are so muc more important than my friends" than, is another question.

And Kadann, you are right about everything!
The point on my story is, that I never came back to her or run after her. I broke up, she asked me to try it again. Than she broke up and came back several times. Every time I (was stupid enough to) gave her a chance again, in the end she "didn't know what she wants anymore" or she was "hurt by me because of the women I had in the meantime"...

Well, I said enough about my story, I just think its an interesting topic and you all helped me very much with your storys and heartbreaking memories....

Post on!

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Stormie
Drill Squad Leader (Retired)
Iron Horse Elite Squad Leader (Retired)
Platoon Commander of Storm Platoon (Retired)
Platoon Commander of WildCard Platoon (Retired)
RETIRED/SRGMStormtrooper1026/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/{EW1}{IH}{SoM}{CoR}
Kadann
ComNet Emperor

Kadann

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Master
[VE-VEHC] Grand Moff

Post Number:  1195
Total Posts:  2361
December 7, 2005 1:52:19 PM    View the profile of Kadann 
As for the girls saying this:
"Oh i dont mind if you go out with your friends tonight, i'll just be lonely. Yeah you go out and have fun . . ."

Be careful not to fall for that. If you do, then she'll know that she has you wrapped around her little finger. That's a big no no. You're the man right? Well, believe it or not, that's what she wants. A man. She said it was ok to go out with your friends....so do it!

Once you fall for this, she'll think this is the norm, so will expect you to fall to her bidding. That is, if she sticks around.

But if she says something like this, make sure to set up plans to take her out the next day or in a few days right away while still talking with her. This way, it will be on your terms so it seems like you're taking charge of the situation. Also, she gets what she wanted anyways...a night hanging out with you.

By doing something like this, you'll ensure that you get to be able to go out with your friends sometimes. When this doesn't work for her, you won't be seeing/hearing it much more.

Now, if she is sick or you had already made plans to hang out with her, then you probably better stay in with her. 

-----------------------
Grand Moff Kadann, Dark Lord
Head of the Vast Empire High Council
HHC/GM Kadann/HC-1/mSSD Atrus {EE}{MoH}{TT}{SY4}
JMac
ComNet Veteran

JMac

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight
[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  1181
Total Posts:  1216
December 7, 2005 1:53:05 PM    View the profile of JMac 
The thing to remember is you have to be confident, and sneaky.  Not sneaky as in sneaking around behind their backs, because frankly I can't abide people that cheat.  Sneaky as in...you know she is feeling down, pretend not to notice, then have some flowers sitting in a spot you know she'll see.  Act like you are going shopping for a present, then write her a poem.

And yeah, it's all about the subtle hints.  Listen for tone of voice and body lanuage, because woman never say what they mean, ever.  One more thing, be sure to watch the eyes.  I've always found that you can learn everything by looking into someone's eyes.

I've also noticed that no-one thus far has posted bad stories about you trying to break up.  I've found that is the hardest, for me anyway.  Example:  I was going out with a girl who was waaaaaaaaaay too serious, way too fast, so I told her so.  Tried that several times, didn't work, so I told her that I wanted to break up. 

Some time later, she still has not accepted it, will swear on her grave that we are still together.

And that wasn't the only time I've had to deal with that.

-----------------------
XO/LCM JMac/Aegis 5/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=MA)(=FOCE=)(MC1)(VC)

Lusthawk 8

The idea of an honorable fight is a joke. What is honorable about harming another human? To win a fight, you have to forget about honor, forget yourself, and lose yourself in a cold burning fire. You have to strike until your target stops moving, smile as they bleed, and kill what soon will be no more then a red pulp a thousand times in your heart before you commit to violence.
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

[VE-ARMY] Platoon Sergeant

Post Number:  940
Total Posts:  948
December 7, 2005 3:38:44 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Chivalry is not dead.  It is retired.

Fear and inaction are the greatest problems.

Fear will make you indescisive and timid.

Inaction is pretty self explanitory.

Nothing risked nothing gained.  Sometimes being hurt and in a really rough patch emotionaly for it can be very beneficial.

Friends are the family you choose.  This become doubly true when you find the significant other you intend to marry.

What works for one does not always work for another.  You are you and they are them.  While what they have discovered may put you on the right path it is up to you to stay on that path even if it forges into unkown territory.

Some of this is just really good philosophy for just about anything and not just dating.

-----------------------
Sig banner I wish I could use
Kuroishi
Avatar and sig banner by scientist computer graphics subdivision of Clan Wombat.
5/13/2005-My journey to the Darkside is complete
Darr-Rann
ComNet Cadet

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  290
Total Posts:  1587
December 7, 2005 3:58:13 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
  Lol, this seems to be a pretty hot topic.

-----------------------
ASL/CPL Darr-Rann/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR]
LANCE CORPORAL
one of few - A vast Empire medic
Read Losses of Vandetta by me and Hellra
www.darr-rann.95mb.com
Stormie
ComNet Cadet

Stormie

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  288
December 7, 2005 4:05:09 PM    View the profile of Stormie 
Ohhhoooo....hooooohooooo...hohohoho......the powerful Kuroishi!!! You are still here? Man...
True words, even it took me some minutes to translate it.

And Kadann: realy good point there, thats what I meant with "..is another question.".

Often you see, that you lose your friends to a relationship because they are not strong enough to say "no", if the girl tries to push them around. And like you said, they only TRY to treat you like that, but the truth is that they want you to defend yourself.

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Stormie
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  901
Total Posts:  3141
December 7, 2005 4:18:52 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
I dated a guy...for 3 weeks, it didn't work out, typical 'flowers and choclate' type of guy. It bored me to death. He worshipped the ground the ground i walked on.

I'm not much for the guy thing now at the mo,so i wouldn't know much... still growing up
But what I do know is, I dont like typical hollywood cliche guys. It pretty much goes with what Kadann said,

But there are some girls who loves that again, a romantic guy sweeping her off her feet, like Jmac said, its about body language, *shrugs*

-----------------------
-Dark-Dragoons-
SL/SGT Hellra/2SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA[LoR][ES2C][CoR]

Raziel
ComNet Veteran

Raziel

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight

Post Number:  1283
Total Posts:  2873
December 7, 2005 5:12:03 PM    View the profile of Raziel 
oh and another tip might be to go and talk with people in real life . . .

oh and stop worrying and go and get laid some
-----------------------
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
PL:A/CPT/Raziel/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/{EW1} (WoS1) 2x(VP:1) {IG} {CDS} {BoA} {PoC} {BC} {GRoM} {SoS} {IH}
Assistant Squad Leader - Raiders
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.

"God does not play dice with the universe" - Albert Einstein
"Who are you to tell God what to do with his dice?" - Bohr
"God does not play dice with the universe. He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." - Terry Pratchett
CM/DJK Raziel/lion 1-5/Krath/VEDJ/VE (WoS1) (VP1) (VP2)
[This message has been edited by Raziel (edited December 7, 2005 5:15:18 PM)]
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  2581
Total Posts:  3940
December 7, 2005 6:16:17 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Alright here's something I've found that scares women off pretty damn fast. The intense stare. You know, you'll stare really intensely at them trying to show your interest, it just scares them and you look like a stiff who can't smile. I smile a lot, usually just because I'm in a good mood, I found a glance and a smile goes a long way. Although wearing a constant smirk can make you look like a cocky jerk.

True enough when the rare girl comes around that I'd like to spend some time with (there was this one girl who drove a broken ass looking cuda but could fix damn near anything, I don't know how many times that cuda blew my arse off the strip.) I inevitably start tripping over myself and lose every bit of smooth I ever had.

But to elaborate on what I think Raz was saying, don't worry about the meaning full stuff all the time, sometimes you just have to go have some fun.

-----------------------
{Comnet Hermit}
TRP/GSG Sniping101/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][IH][BoA][CDS]

"(I) Is always hatching plots against newlyweds; I mar the beauty of virgins and cause their hearts to grow cold"

"Deep within every dilemma is a solution that involves explosives" - Joe the Circle

Kami
ComNet Member

Kami

[VE-DJO] Krath Adept

Post Number:  746
Total Posts:  1884
December 7, 2005 6:38:02 PM    View the profile of Kami 
I don't know about the whole 'play it cool' thing. It makes it really hard for a girl to know where she stands with you, so I guess there is such a thing as being 'too cool.' Might just give us the impression that you're not interested. Also, some girls like being chased, whilst others like to do the chasing

-----------------------
Iron Horse Squad
SL/GSG Kami/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR] [CoR] [IG] [GCA] [BC]
TRN/KAD Kami/Training 1-3/VEDJ/VE
-=Surrender to your darkest dreams, and you'll live as you've never lived before...=-
[This message has been edited by Kami (edited December 7, 2005 6:40:19 PM)]
chipmunk man
ComNet Expert

chipmunk man

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  1818
Total Posts:  2064
December 7, 2005 7:26:25 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
JMac, would that have been Sabrina? Yeah, she's still rather, um, "odd"...

-----------------------
SC/WO1 Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Angel
ComNet Disciple

Angel

[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian

Post Number:  2183
Total Posts:  3342
December 7, 2005 7:58:53 PM    View the profile of Angel 
Amazing how this sparks activity from no where.

This is my philosophy, and quite frankly, its a damn good one. I live my life by it day in and day out.

Be yourself. If the person you are with or are trying to get with can't like/love you for who you are, then it never would have worked out.

The end.

Now go do as Raz said and quit whining like little girls.

-----------------------
Iron Horse Squad
[LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] [IH] {BoA}
------------------------
Sith Guardian
CM/SG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/Dark Jedi Order/Vast Empire [VP:1]

------------------------
Stormie
ComNet Cadet

Stormie

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  289
December 7, 2005 8:11:51 PM    View the profile of Stormie 
Ey, nobody is whining! I think this is just interesting!
By the way, I talked to many people in real life, and that we broke up is now 8 months ago.

I just wanted to know how other people think, and what their experiences were.

I am not suprised that we made all the same experiences, but its just funny to hear.

And it seems like I am not the only one, who is interested in this topic...

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Stormie
Slick
ComNet Member

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  454
Total Posts:  635
December 7, 2005 10:06:53 PM    View the profile of Slick 
It really all depends on the woman on what action you should take. I've always used the "romantic" approach. Sweet words, love letters, roses, and a few I made up myself. I'd notice alot of the time that I would have worse luck than all the "cave-men". I always found that hard to understand, and I still haven't figured it out.

Oh and I'm in the Army Nationl Guard now Chip. I spend a year or so active Army, and then went to part time. I'm a E-4, and my MOS is Infantry.

-----------------------
Sergeant Slick
-=Raider Squad=--=SL=-
SL/SGT Slick/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath[LoR][CoR][CoH]
chipmunk man
ComNet Expert

chipmunk man

Post Number:  1820
December 7, 2005 10:35:09 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Ah, sweet! What state?

I'm not sure if I want active or guard yet. Depends on what my relationship status is when I get my commision. If I'm still with Megan, I'll go Guard and continue my schooling. If not, I'll go active a while and get a masters degree later.

I don't understand either. Why do the girls flock to the "bad guys" who break their hearts on a regular basis? I can understand the excitement thing to a degree, but the girls I know who date those guys are always b****ing and moaning about how nasty their boyfriends are. If they hate them so much, why do they date them?

-----------------------
SC/WO1 Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
[This message has been edited by chipmunk man (edited December 7, 2005 10:39:33 PM)]
Slick
ComNet Member

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  455
Total Posts:  635
December 7, 2005 10:44:52 PM    View the profile of Slick 
I'm with the Indiana Guard. We're a mech unit so we have bunch of Hum-Vee's. Which is great because I'm short so marching really kills me. I was two points away from going to officer school on my ASVAB. Girls can be odd, but I'm sure they think the same of us. I tried the "bad-boy" thing for a time. Girls flocked to me, but in the end that excitement wears off.

-----------------------
Sergeant Slick
-=Raider Squad=--=SL=-
SL/SGT Slick/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath[LoR][CoR][CoH]
Stormie
ComNet Cadet

Stormie

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  290
December 8, 2005 7:44:14 AM    View the profile of Stormie 
I simply asked women, why they like this kinda man. They told me, they have the feeling they could change the man, to something better, and thats what they make interested in them.
So, because you can't change the realy lovely good boys into something better, because they ARE good already, those are less inetesrting.

Crazy, eh? But if I think about it, my girlriends weren't the "pure lovely & sweet ones", either...I like the complicated, "zickig" ones. Hoiw do you say "zickig"? That means a girl is always making a big mess about anything, is jailous and so on....perhaps "goaty", or something?!??

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Stormie
Stormie
ComNet Cadet

Stormie

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  291
December 9, 2005 8:56:12 PM    View the profile of Stormie 
Seems like this Topic is slowly dieing....
Well, it was nice to discuss this, if anyone make some new experiences or have any more comments....let me know!

Yours

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Stormie
Yillis
ComNet Member

Yillis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  629
Total Posts:  1598
December 9, 2005 9:30:39 PM    View the profile of Yillis 
well, i don't like the girls that just don't tell you how they feel. and if you ask them their response is "i don't know". I'm this close |--| to throwing them off a bridge

-----------------------

Corporal Yillis
Iron Horse Squad

TRP/CPL Yillis/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM] [GS]
Rep/GameRep Yillis/GameRep: 6/Gaming Division/VET /VE

Stormie
ComNet Cadet

Stormie

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  292
December 10, 2005 9:00:59 PM    View the profile of Stormie 
I made the experience that "I don't know" means "NO", just as "perhaps later".
If a person falls in love with you, there is no "I don't know" or "I have to think about it". Because if the HEART feels strong enough, there is no HEAD-thinking needed. 

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Stormie
[This message has been edited by Stormie (edited December 10, 2005 9:01:42 PM)]
chipmunk man
ComNet Expert

chipmunk man

Post Number:  1822
December 11, 2005 2:50:32 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
"This ain't no thinkin' thing, right brain left brain,
It goes a little deeper than that.
It's a chemical, physical, emotional devotion
Passion that we can't hold back.
There's nothin' that we need to analyze
There ain't no rhyme, or reason why.
'Cause this ain't...
No this ain't...
No thinkin' thing."

-Trace Adkins, "No Thinkin' Thing"

Man, I love country music!

-----------------------

-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

Post Number:  2585
December 11, 2005 3:00:33 AM    View the profile of Sniping101 
I think people are more likely to answer 'I don't know' when their in love because it can be quite a bewildering thing where logic and emoition work against eachother. Of course this is assuming everyone is honest which is something like assuming that the sun orbits the earth.

-----------------------
{Comnet Hermit}

"(I) Is always hatching plots against newlyweds; I mar the beauty of virgins and cause their hearts to grow cold"

"Deep within every dilemma is a solution that involves explosives" - Joe the Circle

Trevor Evenson
ComNet Novice

Trevor Evenson

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  95
Total Posts:  860
December 11, 2005 9:02:10 AM    View the profile of Trevor Evenson 
...You know your too into computers when you see 'gIRLS' and think its a help topic for some program....

I`m not really like that, `cause, while I`m good with computers, they arnt 'my thing'.

It really makes you think that whe its under the 'mIRC (Or Other)' topic...

Yeah...I`ve had too many bad experiances with girls for my age...far too many...Well..only three, but far too many.

I do not wish to elaborate.

-----------------------
FM/SCRW/Trevor Evenson/Nazgul 3(1-3)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)
Virius
ComNet Member

Virius

[VE-VEEC] Mr. VE

Post Number:  608
Total Posts:  851
December 12, 2005 1:01:11 PM    View the profile of Virius 
Well for me I am staying away from a relationship until I am out of my training for the Army (Going to be an Active Duty Cavalry Scout).

I think that being away from a relationship with a girl especially if she goes somewhere where I am not then it would be hard on us both.

So I sit here and watch other peoples relationships crash and burn or succeed.

-----------------------
Staff Sergeant
Frank "Virius" Carter
Combat Slicer

Wraith Squad
TRP/SSG Virius/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[LoR] [ES1] [WM]
DJ234
ComNet Member

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  603
Total Posts:  794
December 12, 2005 1:42:40 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
well i just broke up with my girlfriend about a week ago. It really felt like Sh** and all because we were going out for about 2 years and then she told me that she wasn't over her last boyfriend and i was really angry.

so we broke up and i spent like 6,000 dollars on her and it all went to waste i really hate myself for that.

-----------------------
I think war might be God's way of teaching us geography~Paul Rodriguez

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
- Sun Tzu
----------------------
FM/PO2 DJ234/Nazgul 9/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) [VC:B]
Gaming Reporter/G-Rep DJ234/G-Reporter: 3/Gaming Division/VE/VET
Yillis
ComNet Member

Yillis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  630
Total Posts:  1598
December 12, 2005 2:48:49 PM    View the profile of Yillis 
lesson learned: don't spend 6,000 on a girl.

-----------------------

Corporal Yillis
Iron Horse Squad

TRP/CPL Yillis/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM] [GS]
Rep/GameRep Yillis/GameRep: 6/Gaming Division/VET /VE

Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

Post Number:  2586
December 12, 2005 5:45:18 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Lesson Learned: Don't pay for women.

Like i've been saying long-term relationships are a waste of time. I have what we call the three month rule, as far as I know it's my own invention. It goes something like: The first three months of a relationship are fun, the next three are boring, and months 7-9 are hell. So far i haven't made any first hand observations to discredit this theory.

-----------------------
{Comnet Hermit}

Kami
ComNet Member

Kami

[VE-DJO] Krath Adept

Post Number:  752
Total Posts:  1884
December 12, 2005 5:49:45 PM    View the profile of Kami 
Ok, I'm feeling the need to defend my sex. We're not that evil Guys are just as likely to break a girls heart as the other way around. It's just the few confused girlies who string guys along when they're not interested that are giving us a bad rep.

We don't all cheat, and we don't all lie. Have faith, y'all seem like really nice guys, so I'm sure there are some equally nice gals waiting out there for you.

-----------------------
Iron Horse Squad
SL/GSG Kami/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR] [CoR] [IG] [GCA] [BC]
TRN/KAD Kami/Training 1-3/VEDJ/VE
-=Surrender to your darkest dreams, and you'll live as you've never lived before...=-
[This message has been edited by Kami (edited December 12, 2005 5:51:33 PM)]
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

Post Number:  2588
December 12, 2005 5:51:43 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
oh i'm not saying it's any one person in particular side that makes relationships suck after three months, it's everyones fault, and by that time you actaully know who you're dating, that helps it go to hell too.

-----------------------
{Comnet Hermit}

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > For those who have troubles with gIRLS (or other)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:23:50 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 101  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >