Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > PLT Comp Story 3 (Wraiths, Jester, Nightstalkers)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   
Author
Topic:  PLT Comp Story 3 (Wraiths, Jester, Nightstalkers)
kingfighter
ComNet n00b

kingfighter

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  12
Total Posts:  17
  RE: PLT Comp Story 3 (Wraiths, Jester, Nightstalke
November 18, 2005 9:21:25 PM    View the profile of kingfighter 
[This message has been edited by kingfighter (edited November 20, 2005 7:57:49 PM)]
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  2556
Total Posts:  3940
November 19, 2005 10:48:11 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Snipes eased his right hand over the blaster at his side, he ran his fingers over the wooden grip and around the trigger guard of the Flash4, Snipes had decided that his shotgun was impractical for this mission and so he had taken a gunslingers favorite, he could get it out of its holster faster than most and his accuracy with it was fair, it still felt funny where his shotgun had once been and so he turned his mind away from it, looking ahead, the city streets were crowded on the ground level as the day wore on towards noon, looking up the sky lanes weren't anywhere near as crowded, but air speeders weren't as common on this planet as landspeeders seemed to be. Snipes returned his eyes to the cockpit, to his left sat Mandor, blaster carbine gripped tightly in his hand and eyes darting everywhere, he was keeping an over active guard, Snipes the looked in the back at the unconscious fat man, he was alive, but that was about all that could be said, Snipes turned his eyes back to the road and the traffic confusion in front of him, looking at the building numbers Snipes realized he was near the designated area, he drove another block before turning down and alley and parking behind a garage, the garage opened and Snipes drove in carefully, one hand on his weapon. Once he was in the door shut and Snipes and Mandor stepped out of the speeder to be greeted by four men, looking at their faces, each in turn, first the nondescript fellow in front on him, and then the other nondescript brown haired man next to him, Snipes looked past them then and his eyes fell onto a familiar face.

"VIRIUS!" Snipes yelled before pushing pas the two men in front and shaking the hand of his old comrade.

"Sir, this is a private garage" the first nondescript man said, Snipes arched an eyebrow at him.

"Don't worry about it, i know this one, this is them." Virius spoke up, realizing that Snipes had probably forgot the code.

The man looked a little put out but handed Snipes a datapad anyway. "These are your orders, and these are the supplies you requested." He gestured at a large hover-truck next to Snipes stolen speeder.

"What you want is in the back of my speeder, why don't we just trade vehicles." Snipes gestured absently at the speeder.

The second man walked over to the speeder and looked at the bound figure in the back. "My Lord! This man is barely alive, what did you do to him?"

"Oh, you know, the usual, torture, beatings, more torture." Snipes said, still looking over the orders, they were for Kuroishi, but he wanted to see anyway.

"Alright, you bunch get out of here, you have your supplies, and those were not easy to get in here, we barely made it in before they locked down the space ports, some sort of trouble in the night."

Snipes nodded and motioned the Wraiths over to the truck, then spun around as the fourth man Snipes had forgotten to notice fallowed them, Snipes looked over him and groaned, he was a green recruit, they had given the Wraith a greenie on this mission of all missions.

"Private kingfighter, reporting for duty." He said throwing a brisk salute.

"Yeah, yeah, I don't care, just get in the truck" Snipes said turning around and hopping into the drivers seat.

Snipes made the drive in a quick half hour despite the horrible traffic, the rest of the squad was waiting for their supplies of food, weapons, armor and other assorted necessities like eye patches and sashes.

Snipes walked into the upstairs office that Kuroishi had converted into his own office and tossed the datapad with the orders down on the desk.

"We picked up two more troopers and the supplies are here, it seems we got most everything we requested." Snipes said, watching Kuroishi stand up and pickup the data pad. "One of the new guys is fresh out of the academy, the other one is Virius, he's a good slicer, I served with him in RAIDERs."

Kuroishi just nodded from his datapad, Snipes, realizing he wasn't needed any longer and that he might be able to catch a quick nap, left. Unfortunately Otto ended up shang-hiing him for unloading duty.

-----------------------
TRP/SSG Sniping101/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][IH][BoA]

"(I) Is always hatching plots against newlyweds; I mar the beauty of virgins and cause their hearts to grow cold"

Rahhu
ComNet Novice

Rahhu

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  25
Total Posts:  25
November 20, 2005 1:57:31 AM    View the profile of Rahhu 
Rahhu stopped a door in the middle class living area.

"Sokudo make sure no one gets to see what im doing."

Rahhu pulled out a small vibro knife and wedged it into the keypad.

"Argh lower class housing is easier then this..."

Moving the blade toward him the cover popped off, the setup was simple, Rahhu pulled a few wires and redirected them and the door slid open with little noise. Rahhu switched on his comm and sent Kiption a quick message,

"We found a place in the East district, pretty nice one too...free"

Sokudo went in first and checked for anyone to be home. "Ok we just have to break open our door keypad to get in, like a cheap house key."

Rahhu laughed and walked inside the flat. It was a decent size and had multiple rooms, he dropped his equipment bag in a closet in one of the back rooms and looked around.

"I hate civilian clothes...its itchy and uncomfortable."

He took off his jacket and threw it onto a chair.

"We will need someone here to make sure that this place isn't used by anyone but our people."

Sokudo nodded and looked through one of the windows. Rahhu went into one of the back rooms and started to check over his gear, he needed something to do while he waited for a reply from Kiption or the others.
[This message has been edited by Rahhu (edited November 20, 2005 1:59:17 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Rahhu (edited November 20, 2005 2:01:34 AM)]
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

[VE-ARMY] Platoon Sergeant

Post Number:  922
Total Posts:  948
November 22, 2005 11:18:21 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Wraith Squad

Kuroishi looked at the orders on the pad before setting it down.  He though back to a previous time engaging enemy forces in a situation much similar to this and the dressing down he got for not leaving the task of engaging the enemy to the regulars.

"Well I guess we finish CASE White then."  Kuroishi muttered to himself.

Reaching up to a shelf Kuroishi puled out a hard copy map of the city including all utility and mass transit lines.

Kuroishi walked out into the warehouse and motioned for the squad to gather.

Kuroishi rolled the map out and put weights at each corner.

"Orders are in.  We're to do everything we can to convince this VilCorp Imperial Remnant off planet and to never bother the Vast Empire again.  We know thier main assembly and headquarter area is set up over here in the forgien quarter.  There are strong garrisons around each of the remaining power stations.  After our escapades the enemy is out in full force today.  The good news is in an urban environment like this there are just too many targets to protect, especially against a spec ops squad like us.  This pumping station here appears to be the main supply of water to the forgien quarter.  We're going to spike it.  It'll be something relatively harmless but it'll put large numbers of the enemy force out of action for a few hours.  While they are out we'll take down the communication relay here.  If we have time we will also hit the long range sensor array here with a nice little computer virus that will trigger false alarms about invading fleets at random intervals.  We will exhaust our enemy by making them chase phantoms then we will make no one in thier army be above the rank of seargant."  Kuroishi briefed as he pointed to the appropriate places on the map.

-----------------------
My sig banner I wish I could use
Kuroishi
Avatar and sig banner by scientist computer graphics subdivision of Clan Wombat.
5/13/2005-My journey to the Darkside is complete
Nicholas Star
ComNet Novice

Nicholas Star

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  39
Total Posts:  47
November 22, 2005 5:52:13 PM    View the profile of Nicholas Star 
Nicholas and Phenix stepped away from the building, and started walking again down the street. They both read the files again, as Nicholas announced something about the next area.

"So, Phenix," he said looking up, thinking about the answer, "If the first one was RES 9-2 which means, Ranked Exucutive Station officer 9 squad 2, wouldn't the next one be called RES 9-1?"
"Yes, it would, most likely, but where would that be?" he questioned.
"Well, why don't we search the area and ask everybody, you know... capture them, threated them, then erase their memory."
"We should try something less... well something that won't get us caught." he replied.
"Wait, Phenix. We were supposed to meet our squad at the shuttle, and travel to the other side of the planet. Maybe we should tell Stonefish what we know and leave." Nicholas informed him.

They walked on, Phenix thinking about his sentence, then finally stopped a taxi and hopped in. He looked at Nicholas and told the driver where to go.

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Nicholas Star/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA [LoR]

"Friends are the only ones you can trust, and you can't even trust them."
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  4287
Total Posts:  7772
November 27, 2005 12:39:28 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
*** Taskforce Leader ***

"Sir, I've received contact from Lieutenant Colonel Rizzit. Iron Horse and Dark Dragoons have arrived to assist us," announced Gates. "They're probably already in the city by now."

Cosmic raised an eyebrow, "Lieutenant Colonel, eh?"

"That's what's signed here, General."

"Very well." Cosmic's right hand lowered to the holster at his side as a check to be sure it was there. He then grabbed a casual robe and slipped himself into it, shielding the holster from site. He looked up and nodded to Jonathon, "I'll head into the city and find a quiet place to call a meeting. I'll send a message to Rizzit once I'm there. Extend the ramp."

Jonathon swiveled around in his chair to face Cosmic, "You sure, sir? It's a mess out there."

"The storm's been going on for a while now. It should be clearing up by the time I'm halfway to the city. I'll be fine."

Jonathon gave a nod and swiveled back around, "Extending ramp." He looked over his shoulder, "Good luck, General." Cosmic nodded and hugged his robe tightly around himself as he stepped onto the ramp. A great deal of sand whirled its way inside the ship through the gaping hole that was the exit, and handfuls of the tiny rocks slapped themselves against Cosmic's face.

The place was downright dirty, but it was quiet, and that filled the required criteria. Cosmic spotted an old, splintered table sitting in the farthest corner of the room  beside it where a few chairs. He walked over, slid his robe off and placed it on the chair. His rocked his neck from side-to-side before reaching into his right pants pocket and pulling out a communicator. He opened the frequency to the three squads under his command as well as to Rizzit's command.

"Attention all squads, this is Brigadier General Cosmic. I have relocated myself from the shuttle to an abandoned building in the south-eastern edge of the city. You should find it fairly easily as it is near a local education center of sorts. The building code of the school is five one zero two three eight niner. The building I am located in is directly south of the rear of the school  second building behind it. I am calling a meeting. I need you all to report to me ASAP. I've got some new information pertaining to how to overcome VilCorp."

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/MG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/Drill Squad/Tadath/VEA/VE
[OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
[VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Cosmic (edited November 27, 2005 2:21:47 PM)]
Virius
ComNet Member

Virius

[VE-VEEC] Mr. VE

Post Number:  603
Total Posts:  851
November 27, 2005 1:48:17 PM    View the profile of Virius 
Wraith Squad

Kuroishi finished his briefing and assigned Virius to make the computer virus for the long range sensor relay. His squad leader also tasked him with finding a way to employ the virus.
    Virius picked up is laptop and left the makeshift breifing room and headed for a small room where he could coop himself up in for a while so he could think and make a nasty virus that would disrupt the sensor and think things that it shouldn't.
    He found a perfect room he stood standing at a door labeled Janitorial Storage Room smiling the slicer opened it up and stepped inside. He cracked a green chem light and hung it from a protruding nail on the right wall. He pulled a military grade blanket from his bag and layed it on the floor. Sitting in a meditative style Virius sat with his eyes closed for about five minutes and thought about the task given to him.
    Feeling satisfied about his thoughts he opened up his laptop and began to type furiously on the plastic keyboard. The screen was flashing with characters in aurabesh and basic, Virius liked to mix his languages so that the anti-hacking computer AI has a harder time trying to deal with the complex virus.

Virius sat back as he finished his program, he smiled with the creation he invented and stood up and streched his muscles and rubbed out the cramps that ensued. He gathered his blanket and stuffed his other electronics in his rucksack. He left the small room and wandered around to find Kuroishi.
    He started back in the briefing room and saw Kuroishi standing next to the map figuring out more of the plan they were going to employ on the faction.

"Sergeant, I finished the virus for the long range sensor." Virius said handing a data stick to his squad leader.
    "Good, so I can assume that it will wreak some good havoc on the sensor readings?" Kuroishi questioned waving the data stick back and forth between the two.
    "Yes, the virus when activated, by a holonet transmission, will start a process of making ghost images of a fleet of star destroyers and frigates seem like they are exiting from hyperspace at the edge of the sensor's range. Then the sensor will read that they are enemy, also a fake transmission will come in as a distress signal saying that a friendly transport or scout fighter is under attack. Then the sensor will read that the fleet hyperspaces away. This will happen at random times and will make the whole ordeal seem that a imperial faction is testing the perimeter of Devaron for an impending attack." Virius said smiling at his handywork.
    "Good, now do you have a way of implanting the virus in the sensor's computer?"
    "Yes, it can be done by anyone in the squad, I can make copies for everyone so that if they happen to come upon any military terminal they can just insert the data stick and the virus will do the rest of the work. It will also be programmed to delete other military files that it can find with a worm using keywords to delete information on the mainframe it was implanted in."
    "Make copies and distribute them to the rest of the squad and explain what to do with it." Kuroishi nodded handing back the data stick and returning to the map.

-----------------------
Staff Sergeant
Frank "Virius" Carter
Combat Slicer

Wraith Squad
TRP/SSG Virius/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[LoR] [ES1] [WM]
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

Post Number:  929
November 29, 2005 11:38:16 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Edit:  REWRITE!
Wraith Squad

Kuroishi thought about the events of last night.  There was no way he could safely pull the squad out for Cosmic's meeting and it did not sit with him right that he go by himself.

They had made a mess with thier activities and now the city was in lock down.  The only way to proceede was to keep the initive.

As the sun began working it's way down in the sky Kuroishi knew it was time to brief the squad for the night operation against the water plant and the communications facility.  He hoped they'd be able to hit the sensor station as well.

"Okay squad let's pull it in.  We already know where our objectives are.  We even have an idea of what is guarding them now.  The water station on our hit list has two infantry platoons assigned to it.  One is on static patrol at the site and the other is a roving patrol designated to respond to the water station and the nearby sewage plant.  The communications relay is more heavily guarded.  A full company of enemy troops is guarding the facility itself but there is some good news that may make this operation easy.  I saw an old L type transformer on the transmission dish.  Hit that with a high powered sniper rifle and it'll be down until they can replace it.  Not as permanent as I would like but it may have to do with the odds arrayed against us.  The sensor station is likewise heavily guarded.  I have found a blind spot in thier sensor and patrol nets that will let us get in the facility itself.  Once inside though we'll start encountering personel and even guards.  We may cause an alarm but in our best interests to hit this facility first tonight.  The odds are already pretty stacked against us so if possible the squad will not be divided for tonight's operations.  Sensors, water, then communications is the new order for tonight.  Let's get prepped."  Kuroishi briefed his men.

-----------------------
My sig banner I wish I could use
Kuroishi
Avatar and sig banner by scientist computer graphics subdivision of Clan Wombat.
[This message has been edited by Kuroishi (edited December 1, 2005 10:24:40 AM)]
Slick
ComNet Member

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  456
Total Posts:  635
December 8, 2005 11:00:13 AM    View the profile of Slick 
*ON BOARD SHUTTLE*

"We're approaching the city now sergeant. Better brief your men." said the shuttle pilot.

Slick frowned, and glanced at the cockpit. "Who's running this squad? Me or you?"

The pilot laughed, and Slick got to his feet. He moved in front of the nine soldiers in front of him, and looked at each for a moment. He had fought with each one of them a time or two, and they were the closest thing to family he had. He grinned at Darr, and then began to speak.

"Well as you know we have two of the Dark Dragoons here with us. Since their squad is already on planet they needed a ride so they joined us for the time being. We're going in to help Wraith, Jester, Nightstalker, Iron Horse, and the Dark Dragoons finish this mission. Don't ask me why Janek because I don't."

The squad laughed, and Marka raised his hand. Slick nodded to him. "Slick why can't we carry explosives, and why aren't we in Imperial gear?"

"The people here don't like us so we're keeping a low profile. Our armor gives us away as stormtroopers, and explosions bring crowds. We can't afford either one." answered Slick.

"So what's the mission so far?" Darr asked after a moment.

"I'm not sure what we'll be doing. When we hit ground-side we're to link up with major general Cosmic, and receive our orders. Once we meet with the general then Jennabelle, and Garet will be linking up with their squad leader."

The ship lurched as it landed inside the city. The boarding ramp lowered, and the squad hurried off. Slick took his time, and was the last to reach the bottom. Standing there at the bottom of the ramp was general Cosmic. Slick debated on whether he should salute, but since they were in a red zone he could give something away. He settled for standing at attention, and the squad took his lead.

"Good to see you here sergeant." said Cosmic as he extended a hand.

Slick took it happily. "It's good to be here sir. So what have you got for me?"

"Follow me to the base of operations. I'll explain it there." said Cosmic as he turned, and walked off. The Raiders, and Dragoons quickly followed.

-----------------------
Sergeant Slick
-=Raider Squad=--=SL=-
SL/SGT Slick/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath[LoR][CoR][CoH]
Zafo
ComNet Member

Zafo

Post Number:  407
Total Posts:  765
December 8, 2005 2:58:29 PM    View the profile of Zafo 
Zafo used the hood of his cloak to hide his face the clouds of dust, just as much as the suspicious gazes thrown at him by many of the planet's inhabitants. The market was a busy, noisy place where many of the planet's pourer class tried to make a living. Both Gavyn and JR stood on either side of him as they gazed down upon a wide selection of watches put forth before them. There was a wide variety in shape, size and color and some of them Zafo was more than sure had hidden secrets.

At that moment, Zafo felt his datapad vibrating, indicating something had just been sent his way. Discretely, Zafo pulled out his jet-black datapad and opened up the new message.

A map of city filled up his display screen. Off to the south-eastern corner, a small building was flashing in red pulses. Scrolling down to the bottom of the file was a message;

This is where we will be meeting up with Brigadier General Cosmic as well as Nightstalker and Jester squads. It is a small, rundown building next to an education center whos address is marked in green on the map. Take different routes and try to not draw any suspicion. I'll see you all there.

Zafo looked up from his datapad and into the crowd. His eyes found Rizzit, who was already looking his way. The Company Commander nodded, before disappearing into the crowd behind him.

Reaching into his pocket, Zafo pulled out a couple of credits and placed them in the mangled hand of the creature selling watches. Zafo took a very simple looking one and placed it in his pocket. The creature issued a series of clicks, which Zafo interpreted as thanks.

Zafo motioned for the two troopers to follow him as he forced his way through the bustling crowd to get out of the crowded street. Once they were in an empty alley, they took refuge behind a dumpster and Zafo pulled out his datapad.

The foul odor that was seeping through the dumpster was horrible, so Zafo tried to be as quick as he could.

"This is where we are meeting up with Cosmic and the other squads. We are going to continue west down this alley until it brings us to the next commercial roadway where we will head south until we get one block south of our destination. From there, we will cut east until we get directly south of the building. From there, we will head north and enter, un-noticed. Clear?"

"Clear." The two voices chorused together.

Zafo quickly slipped his datapad back into his pocket and continued to walk down the alley with both JR and Gavyn just a couple of paces behind him. They reached the next commercial road and turned due south down the crowded roadway. Every now and then, to avoid suspicion, the trio browsed at the occasional stall.

-------------------------------

After shoving their way through many crowds and nearly getting into three different brawls, the trio stepped up to the door of the building, which was supposedly the meeting place. The door was nearly broken off it's hinges and many of the glass window panes were shattered. Zafo readied his prized pistol in his left hand underneath his cloak, just to be on the safe side. Casually, he lifted his right and gave the door four quick knocks...

-----------------------
~ZaFo
*DarkDragoons
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +

ASL/SSG ZaFo/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VEĀ  [BC] [EW2]
~Keep on Rocking in the Free World
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  906
Total Posts:  3141
December 8, 2005 3:30:27 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
I'll be posting from a enemy NPC's point of view, dont kill him, you will find more notes about him in the comp notes

Karn stroked his thin braided beard while staring at two males situated not to far from him. The taller one of the two with platinum blue eyes was muttering something to his comrade who was slightly more muscular in build. Karn's hearing senses were sharp enough to pick up their names, though the bustling crowd made it impossible to hear anything else. Phenix and Nicholas&

Karn smirked in a sinister manner, his sunken brown eyes piercing their backs. Red veins etched on the white of his eyes giving him a drunken and maddened look.
He has been following them around, waiting for them outside buildings, and wherever they went.

"Fools" came a hoarse hiss from his thin dry lips, his haunted face twisted in a sickening smile revealing yellow bonelike teeth. Karn Makerre was in the prime of his life; at the age of twenty-seven years old he was graced with cat like reflexes, and the strength of a lion. The only blessing he wasn't graced with was mental stability. His psychopathic mind drove him for the need to kill. His human instincts didn't exist, only a feral like lust for death.

He pulled his hood over his head, and quickly slid over to where the two men stepped in the taxi. Just as it pulled away, he clamped a tracker on a random place on the back.
With a smirk he watched the unsuspecting fools drove away. Greenhorns in his opinion.
"This is Karn, tracker ZC-2 activated," he muttered quietly to into his ComLink. He made his way through the crowd towards an alley across the street. Barely maintaining his anger and disgust at the beings around him he managed to slip in the shadows.

"Tracking them now Sir, should we kill them?" came a gruff voice from his small speaker box in the ComLink.
"No, follow them and find out what they're doing here, don't kill them...yet"

"HEY!"
Karn's head snapped up alarmed yet relaxed at the new threat. A patrolman, his silhouette shone brightly as he blocked the little sun that reached the alley out.
"Yes?" asked Karn coolly and amused at the pathetic form of existence.
"Don't move, don't think I didn't hear your little chat about killing" the human drew a blaster pistol from his side and aimed it Karn while he slowly stepped forward. Karn smirked, predator and prey.

"Drop you're weapons" growled the human, Karn did as he was told with a sigh, electro cuffs appeared in the human's left arm. Cautiously he neared the calm threat.

When the patrolman was in reach, Karn grabbed him by the collar with his artificial arm and dragged him deeper in the shadows. Killing was like a game he never tired off. And he liked playing games. He slammed the man agiast the wall, and crouched down to meet the his eyes.

"What are you planning to do now?" sneered Karn his hand circling the man's petite neck. The man looked at him like a deer caught by a hunter. His pupils were dilated, and his heartbeat was racing along with his ragged breathing.
Karn leaned in,
"Quick or slow, though I prefer the latter"
Without hesitating he gripped the man's neck, a smile of glee stretched across his hallow gaunt face as he heard and felt the bone snap in the man's neck while a soft gasp for breath escaped over his lips. His battle droid arm made his strength abnormally strong for a human, with the ability to crush metal, bones& flesh like an freshly picked tomato with dew droplets still scattered over the smooth red surface before getting squashed like a bug, with juices dripping to the ground.

Karn didn't hear the man's moans of pain and nearing death nor did he felt the body go limp as life left the victim. Not until he felt a thick and warm liquid dripping on his crouched legs. He looked up slightly surprised lost in his thoughts. Thick warm blood seeped through his fingers that have literally dug its way through the skin, and tearing the veins in the process and crunching the smaller bones.

He stood up smirking and licked his index finger off. The metallic taste of blood filled his mouth, thick and warm, with a small tint of salt.
"Pleasure meeting you"

His stature merged with the tall shadows as sirens sounded in the late afternoon. He stood on top of a building peering down at where he left the bloodied body. Authorities were crawling all over the place.
"News that might interest you, a group of humans has landed, and peculiar enough, they are meeting with the same group that has landed here a few days ago, coincidence?"

Karn gazed at his ComLink for a few seconds, contemplating on what he should do.
"Might be, give me direction to the building, I'll work from there,"

While he waited for the directions to come through, he threw his eyes on the setting sun.

He was a rebel spy, investigating other factions and building connections. He ignored the shuttle that has landed here a few days ago deeming the new arrivals as harmless, but due to recent events he wasn't sure anymore.

[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited December 8, 2005 3:31:16 PM)]
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  2583
December 8, 2005 11:28:17 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Wraith Squad

Snipes teeth clamped down on the cigarra and his lips peeled back in an excited yell, dodging around the building, Snipes smashed the accelerator down to the floor and released another yell.

"God-Dammit Snipes! I said fast, I didn't think you'd go ludicrous speed on us." Kuroishi yelled over the wind from the passenger side of the large, closed speeder.

"ARG!" Snipes yelled, ignoring the admonishment and dodging around traffic.

Snipes spun into the alley without a second thought, this was the weak point, where the wall around the sensor complex was against an alley, they had a camera over the area but it was only there for show, it had been broken by street thugs too often, the two building against the wall had no windows on three sides and the tops were enclosed in a fence with razor wire, The alley was too far removed to send a patrol, so the area was the only weak point in their defense, of course a real attack group would be far to crammed in there to be of any real use, but for a small group like the Wraiths it was perfect.

They all hopped out of the speeder and got ready, Snipes grabbed up his helmet and sealed it over his head, then switched out the internal comm unit. Because of the delicate political situation on the planet armor had been a strictly personal choice with no imperial equipment allowed. Snipes had chosen his 210 personal armor, it had all the things a growing boy needed, air filter, grappling hook with a winch capable of pulling 100kg's, dual force blades, servo-motors to increase strength and speed, a jet pack and two hour supply of oxygen. Despite having had the armor for his almost his entire time with the army he still hadn't learned how to use the jet-pack very well and it was likely to cause more harm than help if he tried to use it. Over the armor Snipes wore an ancient black swoopers jacket, it had a couple blaster holes in it, and the black had worn off in some places. At his side he had strapped the shotgun again, and on that belt he also wore his flash four rigged up for cross draw, just in case. For a rifle Snipes carried a G8, a reliable weapon about the length of an E-11 but thinner and lighter, underneath it had a laser sight and on top it had a scope, the weapon also had a weak stun setting that Snipes knew he would never use.

"Alright, Snipes, you said you could get us around the laser-wire up top." Kuroishi said, pulling Snipes attention back to the present.

"Aye,"Snipes said, looking at his SL, clad in his Varneck Marine armor. "Just give me a sec, cap'n."

Snipes shuffled over to the trunk of the speeder and rummaged around through the spare blaster packs, loose shotgun shells, weapons of various calibers and various pieces of equipment, eventually Snipes found the piece he was looking for. Snipes pulled out the cylinder and slammed the trunk shut and turned to go the wall.

"Snipes, don't worry about it, Virius got it." Snipes heard Kuroishi as if he was in the suit of armor with him.

Snipes growled and finished turning around, Virius was standing on Lukas' shoulders and  had his data-pad plugged into one of the conduits, the laser beams that made-up laser-wire, a term used not because of it's political correctness but rather to aid in identification, was gone for the section that went by the alley.

"Alright, quick, lets be over."

One by one the Wraiths found various creative ways to get over the wall, given cover by the dark, it wasn't long after Snipes, coming through last, was over it that the laser-wire came back on. Alea Iacta Es

The area they were in was paved completely around the building, they had come in between the wall and an long, thin building.

"That looks like a store-house retro-fitted to serve as a four speeder garage. That big building in the center is the main complex, on the other side of that will be the garrison, at least a platoon, maybe a full company." Kuroishi was whispering into his comm, giving each of the squad members the feeling that he was whispering in their ear, "Behind this building will probably be the mechanics bunks. Alright, we have to keep it quiet, a patrol will be coming by anytime now, let's get moving."

"We can't take an entire company" Hunter moaned into everyones ear.

"You bet your ass we can," Snipes hissed back,"Of course that's not exactly plan A."

The group moved around the back of the work shops, they saw a couple squads of stormtroopers patrolling, but were able to keep to the shadows and avoid contact as they made their way to the center building, once they found an acceptable entrance they were confronted with two guards.

"Snipes, come on, and be quiet" Kuroishi whispered into the comm and motioned to Snipes.

Snipes nodded and hit a button on the wrist of his armor, one of the blades shot into the open position, Snipes came from the left as Kuroishi cam from the right, the two were standing in the shadows right outside the light over the door, but their white armor could be seen easily, Snipes got close, using the building and the mans natural blind spot to sneak up from the side, then grabbed the stormtrooper by the neck with his left hand and rammed the blade home under the mans shoulder, an Achilles heel of the armor, the blade went between his ribs and pierced his lungs, Snipes stabbed again, then under the other shoulder, missing the heart purposely and then eased him down to the ground, Snipes didn't remember how this death worked, he knew that the leaking lungs would prevent him from yelling or talking, but weather he drowned in his own blood, or he suffocated or if he bled to death Snipes could not remember.

-----------------------
{Comnet Hermit}
TRP/GSG Sniping101/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][IH][BoA][CDS]

"(I) Is always hatching plots against newlyweds; I mar the beauty of virgins and cause their hearts to grow cold"

"Deep within every dilemma is a solution that involves explosives" - Joe the Circle

Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

Post Number:  943
December 10, 2005 12:06:55 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Wraith Squad

Snipes could have sworn Kuroishi had been across from him but he lost sight of Kuroishi.

Almost as if out of a horror movie Kuroishi seemed to emerge from the shadows and before the guard could scream the hum and swing of his vibro katana decapitated the man but the cut was so fine that the head did not fall off.  To a casual observer he would even appear to be alive.

Kuroishi used hand signals to bring the rest of the squad across the open area two at a time to avoid detection by the patrols.

"Door."  Kuroishi said as he traded his vibro katana for his Timbiqui Edition Zues Heavy Rifle.

Lukas and Virus set to work on the electronic and mechanical locks.

"Okay we're in.  Secure the door.  We keep this up they may not figure out we're here until we hit the command center.  Snipes on point.  I'll take the rear.  Move out."  Kuroishi barked.

-----------------------
Sig banner I wish I could use
Kuroishi
Hellra
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  915
December 11, 2005 4:27:50 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
Karn pulled his weather worn hood over his head as a sniping wind howled dust particles in his eyes.  A chuckle emitted from his vocal chords, and seemed to vibrate through his body and near bystander's ears.

He sat crouched on corner of a roof, his stare fixated on the group on the ground below. He's keen eyesight was able to look beyond the man's bellowing hood, and spot the colour of his hair, which was brown, and see the mismatched eyes.

After getting the directions to the buildings, and where this supposed transport shuttle took its landing, Karn quickly streaked across the city to reach the occupants as quick as possible. His knowledge of the city layout gave him a vast advantage enabling him to reach areas faster.

He has been tracing three men, the one he found named as Zafo, was a young male barley out of his teens, while his two companions both seemed to be in their early twenties. He traced them around bored most of the times, and he kept him self busy with a game of how close he could get to them and listen to their conversations which was almost none existent, except for the name he caught. He now realised it was a fatal mistake, the kid with the mismatched eyes caught him in two different locations.

Karn gave a feral growl as his prey entered a obscure building after four quick knocks on the door, if only he could trap them in a dark murky alley, threaten them, interrogate them and then spill their sweet cherry red blood on the pebbled street, he would be happy and saving a lot of time instead of wasting it.

A few minutes passed, his shoulder ached with tension. Another group of men arrived; they also seemed in their early twenties. A man with sleek blond hair, and a ashen scar running over his eye stood out. 
Little Cedaan kid...how...peculiar

Karn dropped from his crouched position from the building, while free falling his grapple hook got caught on some nook, and he hung suspended between heaven and soil. He lowered himself slowly and cautiously, his lank frame hidden in the shadows.

"Stassia...Hellra...I...good fight, ...her whip...should... seen it"

Karn stared at the blonde man incredulously. Did he just mention Hellra?
I killed that little shit, what is she doing alive?
Karn remembered how she got sent on a spying assignment to Tadath, some imperial faction there. They met on the world of Anaxen, she took his arm and eye. He caressed his glass eye subconsciously. Karn got his revenge by letting her enemy on about her intentions, halfway to Tadath she was caught, and instead of landing on the planet as a freelancer and spy as she planned, she was led in a like a lamb to its death, She is supposed to be executed. He growled. 
His question didn't linger around to long as the three men disappeared through the doorway. Karn expertly unhooked his grappling hook and dropped to the ground soundlessly. The hell with his boss, this is personal now...
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited December 11, 2005 4:28:19 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited December 11, 2005 4:30:35 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited December 11, 2005 4:42:28 PM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  4337
Total Posts:  7772
December 11, 2005 5:41:04 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Cosmic placed his hands behind him in a casual stance as he watched those who made it to the meeting gather in through the narrow door. He nodded once they had all fallen in and directed their attention to him. To those who were not able to make it, he had opened a channel to their communicators so that they may listen in to obtain the orders.

"Thank you all for making your way to this meeting," began Cosmic, crossing his arms over his chest. "I know that this isn't exactly the most opportune time to call a meeting, but this news is important." He reached into his left pants pocket and grabbed three data pads and passed them out.

"The statistics you see is the approximate number of Devaronians in comparison to VilCorp. The Devaronian population is far superior in numbers. Because of this, I have thought it to be in our best interest that we keep our armor off and remain in civilian clothing. Gather whatever you want in terms of vests for protection, but do not put on standard Stormtrooper gear."

The squad members' faces still seem a bit confused as to what the point of being here was, so Cosmic quickly began with the bottom line, "If we can get the Devaronians to help us coordinate attacks with their own military, we will be able to push VilCorp off this planet... hopefully destroying them first. I am going to query as to where the Devaronian's military leaders are and see if we can't converge our forces. The reason as to why our armor should be not worn is because the Devaronians will attack anyone with Stormtrooper gear. If ours are off, we can avoid being shot."

Cosmic retrieved the datapads and placed them back into his pants pocket, "If all goes well, the Devaronians should be helping us within the hour. Your primary objective now is to do what you can to scout out the locations of VilCorp's key military leaders. You do not have to concern yourself with petty platoons - the Devaronians will be able to take care of them. However, without a military head, the body as a whole cannot function. Do what you can to obtain their locations."

Cosmic nodded, "That is all."

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/MG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/Drill Squad/Tadath/VEA/VE
[OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
[VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Cosmic (edited December 11, 2005 5:42:00 PM)]
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

Post Number:  2589
December 12, 2005 6:08:54 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Wraith Squad
OOC: Writers Block Kills /OOC

Snipes moved cautiously down the hall, doors on each side were locked from the outside as the wraiths passed them, all it took was inserting a special cylinder attached to a fake ID card the the circuits were fried. It made it less likely they'd have to shoot at someone by assuring they weren't surprised from behind, they didn't have time to check every single room, this kept them moving at a constant pace.

Moving down the halls was proving to be no problem and they came to the end of the fist hall without trouble, and it wasn't until many junctions later that they ran into their first problem, a young man doting on a young woman, Snipes genuinely felt sorry for the pair has he and Hunter jumped them and clobbered them on the head, quickly, silently. Then Hunter drew his knife, but Snipes stayed his hand and motioned to a door, they tossed the pair in, then Snipes picked up the sabbac cards that had fallen out of the mans pockets and tossed them in with the pair.

"Let's keep moving," Snipes said, staying any comments as to his mercy, he hadn't wanted to kill the man, something about him was uncannily familiar.

They came to a yellow line on the floor, as well as a red and blue, Snipes tried to remember which one went to the command center, after a few seconds he just guessed and fallowed the yellow line, now they began to  come across people much more often, when there were one or two, or even a group they could be dealt with, but when they were spread apart the squads only option was to hide until the hall was clear, wasting much of their valuable time.

It took them half an hour to reach the turbo-lifts that would take them to where they were going, it was longer than they would have liked, but they were still undetected, which made up for it.

"Alright, now we can't let them know we fiddled with their sensors, in the morning they'll know we were here, but we have to make it look like we left before we finished whatever we were doing, last thing we want them to think is that we completed our task successfully. Best idea is probably to take some prisoners and have it look like we're interrupted half way through." Kuroishi briefed in the lift, which would open directly to control.

The squad nodded and waited for the door to open, when it did Snipes was ready with a pair of smoke grenades, they the squad moved and spread out, taking down targets as quickly as they could, when the smoke cleared only two people out of the original fifteen or so were still alive, a frightened tech and a badly shot-up stormtrooper.

Snipes pulled the helmet off the stormtrooper, after checking the rest of the bodies for signs of life,  then Snipes checked to make sure he wasn't armed, satisfied Snipes dragged him to a far corner and left him there, he was far too shot-up to lift a weapon and probably wouldn't survive the night without medical attention. The armor would have saved his life normally but some of the heavier weapons the Wraiths carried made had pudding out of it.
The tech Snipes bound and gagged the tech, then checked him for weapons, when the brown haired, brown eyed man checked out Snipes tossed him against a wall, he was quite frightened, as could be seen by the wet spot developing in his pants. Snipes sneered from behind his helmet. Disgusting.

Snipes then went about piling the bodies against the turbo-lift door that they hadn't come in through, the pile only reached up to Snipes waist, but it was about two men wide and would stop any enemies from making a quick advance out of the turbo-lift, in which they could be hamburgered with grenades, swissed with blaster bolts or pudding-ized with heavy weapons in a matter of a few seconds. Snipes stomach rumbled.

-----------------------
{Comnet Hermit}

"Deep within every dilemma is a solution that involves explosives" - Joe the Circle

Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  315
Total Posts:  1587
December 22, 2005 11:03:29 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
"Alright, Darr-Rann, I want you to take Greg and Janek and start scouting out this area here," Slick said, pointing at a map which he displayed on his Datapad. "Me and the rest will be over here. Report over comlink every hour and a half. If you gather any important intel on those leaders, report immediately." Darr-Rann nodded, then turned  to the two mentioned troopers.
    "Alright guys, lets move out." He said, beckoning for them to follow him. They set off, unaware that they were followed.
    "Just a little further..." Karn said to himself, staying in the shadows and tailing the three stormtroopers. "Then I'll find out about that scum...

"Okay," Darr-Rann said as they walked down a alleyway. "Lets get started. we're going to try and infiltrate this building here..." He pointed at a building on the street, going into explanation about their plan. Karn silently approached.
    "I don't need the others... only the Cedaan will be useful to me..." His droid arm shot forward, catching Greg by throat. The stormtrooper only managed to let out a short gurgle before his neck was broken with a snap. Darr-Rann and Janek turned around, the second of which firing a shot which missed Karn by centimeters. Quickly the attacker's weapon was out, firing two shots at the man's torso.
    "Damn you!" Darr-Rann cried out, sending one of his throwing knives flying towards his enemy. Karn swung out his droid arm, knocking the blade out of the air. Darr-Rann quickly threw a second, but Karn caught it this time, crushing the blade with his powerful limb. The man sprang forward, throwing Darr-Rann hard into the wall. He then followed through with a powerful blow. Darr-Rann knew he must remain conscious, but the ground met him to fast, to hard...

Slick paced back and forth. His ASL had not reported. He was supposed to have an hour ago. Worse yet, he could not contact him. They had made little progress so far on their mission also.
    "Alright, we're going to go looking for them." The squad leader announced, "They may be in serious trouble, we have to make certain they are okay."
    They set off, not aware that two of the troopers were already dead, and the third was captured...

Darr-Rann awoke with a start. Instantly he tried to move, but he found he was chained to the wall.
    "Ah... You are awake." Karn said, walking over to him. He took out a long, keen looking knife. "Lets get started..."

And that gets rid of Greg and Janek

-----------------------
ASL/CPL Darr-Rann/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR]
|FL/SCRW_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)
CORPORAL
SENIOR CREWMAN
one of few - A vast Empire medic
Read Losses of Vandetta by me and Hellra
www.darr-rann.95mb.com
Marka
ComNet Initiate

Marka

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  114
Total Posts:  414
December 23, 2005 3:51:53 AM    View the profile of Marka 
Slick and Marka exchanged worried looks. Some rather big changes had taken place after the previous mission; changes that left Marka as the Fire Team Captain of Raiders. Constant attempts to reach Darr via his Comm proved useless. Something was wrong and it may have affected all three of them.

"What do you think could've happened to them?" Matthew asked, a tremble echoing in his words.

"I don't know," Slick replied, "I know Darr can handle himself, but Janek and Greg... well we will find out soon." He knew they wouldn't be greeted by good news when they reached the place where Darr and his team were supposed to be. None in the team were feeling particularly confident anymore. The unknown whereabouts of the ASL and two of the newest recruits had lowered the spirits of early everyone in the squad.

The squad came to an abrupt halt as the sight of two bodies appeared before them. They recognised the first as Greg& though he was as pale as a ghost, like all the blood, all his soul had been taken from him. His neck had a twisted look to it, and the squad knew he was dead. There was nothing they could do. At least it was quick Marka thought. The next body, however, was torn to shreds in the chest. Two large holes cratered the chest of Janek. He had died with an expression of pain left on his face, and it was reflected onto the devastated squad. Slick approached Janek, and Marka approached Greg. The two living soldiers knelt and lowered their hands over the deathly faces of the two fallen solders. Running a hand each along the face in front of them, Marka and Slick closed the eyes of the fallen comrades.

The silence was broken by Tallanvor. "Where is Darr?" he asked.

"I don't know, but he could be just about anywhere at the moment. We have to find him; I refuse to lose three soldiers today." Slick said.

The squad began to trudge off, and each soldier wore a mask of strength, but it was only that; a mask. Just below the surface was the realization of this tragedy, and mixed feelings of sorrow and rage lay dormant, waiting to be triggered.

"What do you suggest we do?" Marka asked his Squad Leader.

"I don't know... we can't leave him, but we have a mission to do, and no idea of where he is. I really don't know at the moment..." Slick replied. His tone worried some of the newer members of squad. As if they all had the same thought at that exact moment, vibroblades and blasters were drawn.

"Otto, I don't suppose you can use the Force to find Darr?" Matthew asked.

"Shhh," Otto interrupted, "someone is coming."

-----------------------
Private First Class Marka
Fire Team Captain
- Raider Squad -
FTC/PFC Marka/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE
[LoR][ES2C]

"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together"
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

Post Number:  949
December 28, 2005 2:37:28 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Wraith Squad

Kuroishi suddenly stopped.  A familiar chirp sounded on his comm and his comm alone.

"Lukas take the squad on ahead.  I have to go check something out."  Kuroishi said as he made for the nearest exit.

Running out away from the complex Kuroishi scaled a tall residential building and saw what he thought was impossible.

His otherself was being chased through an alley way by two people wearing familiar looking armor.

Unslinging his Timbique Edition Zues Heavy Rifle Kuroishi made his way to the alley where his otherself was running for his life.

Barring Daishi's way was another figure wearing no armor.

"Neeman Culpman, it has been a long time.  How have you been?"  Daishi said calmly.

"The mighty Robert Lee.  Finally I shall have my revenge for what you did to my brother and this time I won't let my sentimentality get the better of me."  Neeman replied.

"I tried to tell you that it was Kuroishi that did that to your brother not me."  Daishi said walking backward to try and escape out of the alley.

"So what, if one of you is capable of doing that to my brother then both of you are.  To me that means you are both accountable for that crime."  Neeman replied as she waved her hand in a familiar signal.

The alley was indeed an ambush for him.  All seemed lost as two figures closed off Daishi's escape route.

Kuroishi immediatly threw a smoke grenade and fired a burst from his Timbique Edition Zues Rifle.

"GO I'LL KEEP THEM BUSY!"  Kuroishi bellowed as he covered Daishi's escape.

With the distraction Daishi quickly jumped over Neeman and sprinted away with all the speed and stamina of coming from a world with 2.5 times standard gravity.

Kuroishi ducked and weaved the return fire and found himself faced with a very frightening prospect.  The two figures were not quite as strong and fast as he was but they were still upon him in a hurry and at the close proximity now between them he rcognized the Varneck Royal Commando Armor they wore.  Those suits made his own VMCA seem like a kid's Halloween costume.

Despite his best efforts to evade and get away Kuroishi found a bullet in each of his legs and a vibro katana stabbed through his right arm in a blur of motion that defied reason.

Then Neeman joined them on the roof.

"Thanks to you Daishi has managed to slip away from me.  Oh well I suppose I'll just kill you now and get this over with."  Neeman gloated.

"Neeman, my dear sweet Neeman, don't you know I still love you.  Why else do you think you are still alive?  Tell me two things before I die.  I know you can give me the answer to both if you want.  I'm in no condition to stop you and your lackies from finishing me."  Kuroishi replied.

"Oh I suppose you are right and there is plenty of time for me to tell you whatever you want to know, so go ahead and ask your two questions."  Neeman replied.

"First off I want to know if I am the clone or the original.  Second I want to know who you have in that VRCA, I know you wouldn't give it to just anybody trusting them to help you carry out your revenge."  Kuroishi said through clenched teeth.

"Well that one is indeed easy, it will just take me a moment to find out with my abilities.  You my dear Kuroishi are the clone."  Neeman said as she studied Kuroishi.

"Ha, I won the bet.  Now for the second part?"  Kuroishi replied.

Neeman slowly walked across the roof top to Kuroishi and knelt down by him.  Removing his helmet and leaning in close to his ear.

"Remember the night after graduation when I was back at the academy.  Congradulations it was twins."  Neeman whispered into Kuroishi's ear.

"My own kids are my assassins, somehow that seems fitting, but how come you never told me?"  Kuroishi replied.

"At first it was because I was young and stupid, later I managed to make it up to them and I made sure they were raised properly.  The good news is that they don't much care for the New Republic either but they also don't care for their father being a war criminal.  Let the patrols find him, it won't take long with all the gunfire from this fight, we'll go find your true father."  Neeman said as she walked away.

Kuroishi sat there pondering everything.  He knew he would be lucky to be brought in alive from his latest atrocity but somehow he didn't think the universe was done with him yet.  Then he noticed it under his rather disabled right arm.  Neeman had left him one last gift, a frag grenade with the pin pulled and the bar wedged tightly to the grenade between his arm and his body.  At least he would take one last patrol with him and with that thought Kuroishi began cackling madly until his final moment.

-----------------------
Sig banner I wish I could use
Kuroishi
[This message has been edited by Kuroishi (edited December 28, 2005 2:39:47 AM)]
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

Post Number:  2620
December 28, 2005 8:51:16 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Wraith Squad

Lukas looked around the speeder, everyone was there, but the driver, thinking back he tried to remember who drove them there, it didn't take him long to remember the breakneck speed and sickening turns that were synonymous with Snipes driving. Lukas was about to ask where Snipes was but an explosion on the other side of the wall drew his attention in time for him to see an air speeder lift off and zoom out of sight.

"Anubis, you're driving." Lukas yelled. Enraged, He tried to hail Snipes on the comm, but he was being ignored. "Dammit, we're going to have to do it without those two, alright, lets get going."

The speeder took off at a relatively sane pace and sped towards the reservoir. Only minutes later they could already see the platoon within milling about in the facility. They left the vehicle behind another building and began winding their way to the water supply, they would have to be sneaky and remain unseen for their entire trip or else the water would most certainly be cleansed.

Upon reaching the wall unobserved the group huddled together.

"Alright, Mandor, Anubis and Virius, you three stay out here, and take up position in the buildings across from here we might need a distraction later or if things go way south we may need you to make us an opening. I'll take the rest of you in and then out, alright, lets go, we don't have much time left, sun-up is in four hours." Lukas briefed the remaining Wraiths quietly through the comm in his armor. "After this there's just one more thing, and it should be quick so lets make this fast."

Lukas and his group managed to help each other up the wall and onto the top of a single story building adjoining it. This base didn't have anywhere near the security that the sensors had, but it still had a large number of guards, at least two squads on duty at the time and numerous techs and non-combatants, anyone of which could raise an alarm just as easily as the patrolling stormtroopers. Careful co-ordination and observation was left too a single trooper laying prone upon the roof of that first building, the others went on ahead at Yillis' direction.

-----------------------
{Comnet Hermit}

I'm a bad, bad man.

Yillis
ComNet Member

Yillis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  646
Total Posts:  1598
January 6, 2006 11:03:44 PM    View the profile of Yillis 
Yillis started to hear the beat of his heart in his head. The whole squad's counting on me, and I haven't even gotten to know them yet... He took off his helmet, and whipped his forehead. After exhaling he replaced his helmet, and started to scan the area.
The visor of his Katarn Clone Commando was showing Yillis where the squad members were, and finding potential threats.

"Virus, hold your position, and wait for my signal, there is a guard that will detect you."

The guard that was the danger to Virus started to move back around a building. After waiting a few moments to see if the guard wasn't just checking around the corner, Yillis signaled for Virus to continue.

"Ok, you're clear Virus. Keeping going through those alleys for three more blocks, then I'll instruct you again."

Virus started stealthily walking through the buildings, carefully enough to barely make any sound whatsoever, but quickly enough because they were running out of time.

-----------------------
Corporal Yillis
TRP/CPL Yillis/SQD/PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM] [GS]
Rep/GameRep Yillis/GameRep: 6/Gaming Division/VET /VE

[This message has been edited by Yillis (edited January 7, 2006 11:41:06 AM)]
Hellra
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  937
January 13, 2006 4:08:17 AM    View the profile of Hellra 
"Lets get started"
Karn licked his dry chapped lips with glee; his hallow eyes sunken with a malicious sneer etched on his face. He gave a chuckle and loosened the chains making Darr-Rann's body drop to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Karn crouched down to his limp form; his bony hand gripped Darr-Rann by his chin and tilted it so their faces met eye to eye.

"Good day, little Rannik"

Darr-Rann lifted his head limply; his bloodshot eyes however were filled with hate and anger. Their eyes met, black, dark soulless holes. That's what Karn's eyes seemed to Darr-Rann. His eyes flicked over Karn's face, from his braided beard, covered and caked with blackened dry blood to the ashen white scars lingering around his glass eye that seemed to pierce his soul, even though it couldn't see. How ironic.

"Who are you?" he asked in a hoarse whisper, his senses were slowly coming back, overcoming the numbness that were spread through his body. His taste buds were also coming back to life; a rotten tinge lingered in his mouth. Rotten enough to make him want to puke, he forced the bitter bile that rose in his throat down. He must have been gagged by something that hasn't bin alive since it came into contact with Karn. Darr-Rann picked his head up again; his matted hair glistened with sweat, while his spine crawled from cold spidery webs crawling through his muscles. A fouls stench emitted from Karn's mouth through his yellow horse like teeth.

"Who am I? My dear friend, you are one of the victims who have managed to stay alive the longest, unlike my previous...<.i>engagement" said Karn calmly as he tilted his head to the left, Darr-Rann instinctively followed the direction, till his gaze landed on something bloody and messy on the ground. He sucked his breath in sharply at the mutilated form on the dirty ground. Limbs lied scattered around it. It seemed as if the body was literally torn to shreds. White muscle tissue could be seen on the ground, no longer evident to what limb it may have belonged, and dark red blood was still oozing out the decapitated neck staining the ground with a small, slow and thick crimson river. Pieces of hair were attached to chunks of flesh, its original colour lost under the dirt and sand caked with a blood in the strands. Something white gleamed from under the blood. Bone...pieces of a once living skull, which had been crushed to death.

Darr-Rann's face paled, his hands started shaking uncontrollably. Swallow by swallow he had to bit back the bile and the remains of that day's breakfast that threatened to spill. Which it did.
"You...you monster" he said a few moments later as he recollected himself. A sour taste and odour lingered in his mouth, and sweat dripped from his face rapidly. Guilt racked trough him as well at the flashback of how his comrade died, he wasn't sure whether Janek survived or not.

Karn gave a malicious smile and licked his bloodied fingers; an almost childlike gleam resided in is eyes.
"You and I, we have both killed people in our life, this is no difference, I just needed to blow out some anger, the deaths of your comrades wasn't very...satisfying"

"I kill because those rebels are pigs! I'm only doing my job" cried Darr-Rann out,
"Oh?" came the sarcastic reply,
"Yes, they only do their job as well,"
"There is a difference"
"Is there?"
Karn stood up, his rhetorical question hung in the air,
"What about your friend you were talking about earlier?  Wasn't she one of those pigs?"
"Hel-Hellra! So this is not about me, you're going after her?" asked Darr-Rann indecorously ignoring Karn's question.
"Sharp you are, but not sharp enough, this is all about me, not you, not her. She will pay for what she did to me," hissed Karn as he caressed his droid arm with his healthy arm. Ignoring Darr-Rann's confused glance he stood up straighter, a sharp yet soft whistle emitted from his mouth. Not soon afterwards the rapid taps of nails could be heard nearing them.

Dogs... thought Darr-Rann, his answer was soon confirmed, though the creatures resembled nothing even close to dogs when the two at last made their entrance through doorway, it's door missing, only rotten wood clung to its rusted hinges. Growls and barks emitted from the gos at the sight of him, their jagged, shattered and broken teeth glistened with the salvia dripping from their mouths. The rest of their body seemed to in the same condition. Their torn ears flapped around their head no longer capable of movement, while their ribcage heaved up and down in rhythm, showing every curve of hunger and thirst.

"Guard the house, I'm going to be busy with this one for a while" ordered Karn in a hiss as if the dogs would understand him perfectly. The monsters roared a bark to their master before leaving through the same door they entered a few minutes earlier. The clicking of their nails to the stone floor grew fainter, and at last it faded away. 

"Intelligent creatures. They only understand the words Guard house, but with that command I have over twenty of them stationed around the house. These two are the leaders, " babbled Karn absent minded. He shifted his blank stare on the wall towards Darr-Rann,

"Now, time to spill the beans" he trudged over softly while unsheathing a dagger with a jagged and riffled blade.
"For every time you fail to answer my question correctly you get a mark, almost like a test and I have to mark the child's answers" he grabbed Darr-Rann by his one hand and heaved him up in a standing position before chaining him to the wall again. His artificial arm searched for the hem of Darr-Rann sleeves. When his fingers found it, he simply tore it off leaving Darr-Rann's arm bare.

Cold metal pressed itself against the arm.
"Where is she?"
"Not here" answered Darr-Ran with a smirk,
"Wrong answer!" cackled Karn, his dagger pressed down even more heavily on Darr-Rann and cut.

Bright spots suddenly swam in front of Darr-Rann's vision. He took a deep breath, but no air made its way to his lungs. Shaking in shock he turned his head to his arm. Blood ran freely from it with no stop. He released a scream of pain and shock. The dagger cut through his skin, the blue veins, now a bloody mass. His muscles were ripped apart, and he could feel the metal resting on his bone.

"Something less easy perhaps? What are you doing here? What is the empire doing here?"
Darr-Rann simply mumbled something inaudibly.
"I will give you two hours to decide whether or not you will answer my questions or not, hopefully the little cut on your arm will help you choose the correct choice" muttered Karn as he sheathed his dagger. Darr-Rann fell limply from his standing position, held up only by the shackles encasing his wrists. Shearing pain spread through his body while his wound continued tearing larger bit by bit. Blackness engulfed his vision.

"NO!" yelled Darr-Rann, Karn were at it again with his dagger, two more cuts were placed on the same arm from which now only remained shreds.
"What are they doing here? And where is she? That's all you have to answer" hissed Karn,
A sudden yell and thunders of feet sounded from above them. Karn's eyes widened in surprise, only he resided in this dump.

Please let it be Slick and Marka thought Darr-Rann, he didn't have any hope left, only despair. 

EDITIF you guys plan to attack Karn, remember not to kill him, he s super strog with his droid arm as well, and isn't frightened of death, he is a physco

-----------------------
-Dark-Dragoons-
SL/SGT Hellra/2SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA[LoR][ES2C][CoR]

[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited January 13, 2006 4:09:52 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited January 13, 2006 4:23:13 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited January 13, 2006 4:43:05 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited January 13, 2006 7:54:15 AM)]
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  355
Total Posts:  1587
January 13, 2006 6:01:14 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
Marka fired at one of the dogs, taking down the beast. Turning around, he quickly dispatched  another which was about to attack Slick from behind. When he, Slick, and Otto had cleared the room, Marka moved towards the door, gun raised. Inside, Karn was waiting near the door, ready to strike.

"Careful." Otto said. "There's something waiting for you behind that door. Something dangerous. Marka nodded and opened the door, kicking it in and springing back. Karn rolled through the door frame, avoiding the spray of fire. He grabbed Slick by the troat with his normal arm, pulling back the droid one for a punch. Otto hit Karn over the back of the head with the but of his gun, sending him to the ground swearing. Marka quickly rushed forward and kicked him in the face, knocking him out cold. They stood there a few moments, then Marka walked in to check the next room.

"Crap! Guys, get in here!" He said, running over to were Darr-Rann. Quickly he freed Darr-Rann from the wall, the medic slumping down.

"Guys, Karn..." He said, his consciousness fading from loss of blood. The turned around to find Karn fleeing down the hallway. Slick swore and made to run for him, but Karn had already reached the window, jumping into it with force enough to smash it, taking out his grappling hook as he did. Slick ran to the window to find he was already on the roof of the next building over.

"Shit!" the squad leader swore, running back to were the others were crouched over Darr-Rann. "Marka, dig through his medkit and get some bandages. I don't know much about doing being the medic, but what I do know is if that bleeding is not stopped, he's done for. Otto, call in a med team, tell them it is critical. I'll look for something to make a stretcher with." Marka dug through the bag, taking out a set of bandages which, according to the label, were infused with bacta.

"Alright Darr, I hope thats good." He said as he covered the wound in them. Slick came back.

"I can't find anything that would work." Marka rummaged through the medkit and threw Slick a bundle. It was marked "Collapsable stretcher" Slick quickly took it out and started to put it together. Then Otto walked in.

"I called them, they've got a team coming." Otto said. They quickly lifted him to the stretcher, picking it up and brining him through the door. They carried him out through the streets, all they way back to their base of operations. When they got in, the med team was waiting.

"Our ship is in the back." One of the medics said. Two of them rushed forward to take the stretcher, while  the one who spoke started asking questions.

"Name and rank?" He asked.

"Corporal Darr-Rann, ASL and squad medic." The medic nodded.

"Cause of injuries?"

"It looks like that pycho with the droid arm cut tortured him with a blade."

"Does he have any family we should contact?"

"Lance Corporal Dawn of Hydra squad is his girlfriend, she should know." The man nodded and ran aboard the ship. The transport raised into the air, it's engines screaming as it sped off into space....

Short post, but I'll write more about what happens to Darr. I'll eventually be back in action in the mission

-----------------------
ASL/CPL Darr-Rann/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR]
|FL/PO2_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)
CORPORAL
SENIOR CREWMAN
one of few - A vast Empire medic
Read Losses of Vandetta by me and Hellra
Flashmaker
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

Post Number:  2631
January 14, 2006 7:57:23 AM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Wraith Squad

Lukas looked carefully around the corner, the door to the water purification chamber was heavily guarded, and from the look of it there were no other ways in other than two exits oposite eashother, and the water of course. Sighing, the mission was beginning to wear on his nerves, he touched a finger to his comm.

"Virius, guys, distraction time."

"Righto" Came the reply, only seconds before an explosion shook the ground about them.

They were lucky enough to be in an empty hallway that lead to only  one thing, the water station, but then, they realized, if the guards were to leave their post the only way they would have to come would run right into the Wraiths, Lukas poked his head around the corner, just in time to see the guards enter the purification room, he smiled behind his armor and motioned the squad around.I wonder where they're going They took up positions around the door and Lukas hooked up some slicing equipment to the door controls while another member slipped a small fiber-optic camera under the door.

"There's a couple techs. The rest must have left through the other door, damned if I know why."

"UUG," Lukas grunted, finally getting access to open the door, "I'll deal with them when we get in there."

The door opened and the squad moved in, Lukas went straight to the civilian techs and took something out of his pouch and slapped it into the first techs hand. "We were never here." He copied the action for the second."And don't drink the water." The techs eyes widened at the large sum of hard credits in thier hands, they nodded feverently and looked the other way.

The squad went about and pulled the purification chemicals, spiking it with a special Snipes-wrought blend, he had said that it would turn the purifying chemicals into an unpleasant poison, not deadly, but horribly, horribly unpleasant, Snipes had said it with smile. I really don't want to be here to find out what that mind conceived of Lukas thought, That smile was just too disturbing, even for him.

It was a quick and fairly easy jaunt out, most of the forces were occupied on one front or the other, it seemed that one of the squads number had moved into a position a good distance behind the reservoir and taken up a sniper rifle, he was being brutally effective. Quickly and effectively they were back into their speeder, and out, they had managed to escape before the enemy stormtroopers were able to discern their location and hunt down the few members of the squad.

Lukas looked out his window as the speeder out distanced the enemy infantry, an Air speeder was fallowing closely above them, mirroring their movements, it showed considerable damage all around it, pieces of metal missing, blaster burns and one hole in the rear left that was spewing considerable smoke, but the vehicle was still airborne and still keeping up.

"Alright guys, I took care of that bloody communications transmitter, and I took the liberty of stealing us a ship, fallow me, we're getting the hell out of here." Snipes yelled, grunted and spat in turn across the comm channel.

"Since when was that your call?!" Lukas yelled back.

"Since we finished our objective, got beat to hell and may have lost our SL. Not to mention my strong urge to not die." Snipes was vehement, that much Lukas could tell.

"Fine, take us too it, as it happens i agree, but we need to have a discussion about the chain of command one of these days."

"Well, won't that be fun." Snipes spat sarcastically before closing the channel.

It was a quick, dangerous and maniacally straightforward trip to the space port, where Snipes landed his air speeder and hopped out, pulling with him what looked like a dead body, Lukas recognized it as Kuroishi, before he had time to ask Snipes though a squad of stormtroopers came out of the building, unhappily waving their guns about and shooting, they managed to hit Lukas, in a leg, shoulder and side, as well as a few others, reducing poor Mandor to naught but a ragged pile of swiss flesh. Somehow Snipes managed to stay standing and shoot down two of them, Virius and Anubis cleaned off the rest, they were on the side of the speeder that gave them cover.

The uninjured helped the injured in, the space port was empty although stormtrooper remains did lay spread around the compound, Snipes ignored them, but Lukas, being half carried by Virius couldn't, most of them seemed to have been claimed by fire of one sort or another, some by blades, others were simply shot, he wondered if Snipes had done this himself, it made him wonder about the Gunnery Sergeant's state of mind.

The bodies were quickly passed and soon they were in a Corellian transport, it looked like a YT-2000, trust Snipes to find something from his home world.

Snipes dropped Kuroishi on a couch and ran to the cockpit, firing up the engines, he flipped his jury-rig switch and the bay doors opened, completely independent of the master controls in the tower, Snipes took the ship up as soon as he dared, barely clearing the doors, then he swung it around, pointed it up and switched to sublight engines, inside the atmosphere that was illegal, but it was also faster; in his wake he left charred, lifeless husks of any persusers.

Snipes worked hard avoiding the Star Destroyers and anti-air weapons, but he did it, barely and with much profanity, leading him to a quick jump to hyperspace, and as the blue lines came to comfort him Snipes pulled off his helmet, lit a cigarra and relaxed. The mission had been long, and pesky, but they had made it through, and there had been good times, like Mandor being reduced to beef jerky and Lukas' face when he saw all the dead stormtroopers in the space port, of course there was no need to tell him the Devaronians did that, no need at all, Snipes leaned back and smiled.

- - -

The squad stood huddled around their Squad leader, his armor didn't betray weather he was breathing or not, but considering the mans wounds they all knew it would be too much to ask for him to breath. None of them had any real medical training, not for something like this, so they looked and watched, even Virius wasn't sure where to begin, until one of the newer recruits asked what they all were thinking.

"Is he alive?"

[OOC:] We're out, No more, Das ist Alois, No Mas.[/OOC]

-----------------------
{Comnet Hermit}

"The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral."
-Aristippus

[This message has been edited by Sniping101 (edited January 14, 2006 4:12:11 PM)]
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > PLT Comp Story 3 (Wraiths, Jester, Nightstalkers)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:09:37 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 219  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >