Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > Girls...

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   
Author
Topic:  Girls...
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
  RE: Girls...
May 25, 2002 4:06:56 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
You people are weird.

-----------------------
NTO/SCAP/FL/CMD Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 /ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

CM/SG Darkhawk/Sith/Eagle 1-5/VEDJ/VE
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
May 27, 2002 8:32:56 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
How long has he been here again? 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"How boring life would be if everyone felt the same way we do..." - Argon Viper
"Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses" - Carl G Jung
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

May 27, 2002 11:23:50 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Ooooo, good point. You got me there.

-----------------------
NTO/SCAP/FL/COM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 /ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

CM/SG Darkhawk/Sith/Eagle 1-5/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE
Stormie
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  264
Total Posts:  304
May 28, 2002 10:21:15 AM    View the profile of Stormie 
You HAVE TO make generalizations because in some way nearly every girl is the same - and all I know are in some ways the same. And if all gilrz you ever met in your life, all over the world, are the same - well, its anyways a little part but nobody can tell me its to less to decide about it. I am not the big girl-getta but I met a lotta girls in my life - and for example they all were kinda complex and thought a lot - even they were stupid or seemed to be simple - in their head they thought about  things men would never think about. This must not be a good thing (basically it says men think less) but its a generalization which is true. And its the same with other things like...girls are always kinda jealous - they can tell you whatever, if you have a relaltionship with them you will know some day - they ARE jealous, sometimes with every little look you take on another woman, you not even notice your own look  but the girl does. And she is jealous in this moment - but most of them would never admit it. Like the most things they dont admit and instead of that they get mad at us and make a kinda stress...like Merrick Anyways - I am sure we are in some ways strange for them too, but as long as there are new kids on this planet, born every day - they find a way together somehow anyways...

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Stormie
Squad Leader of Drill Squad
Iron Horse Elite Squad Leader (Retired)
Platoon Commander of Storm Platoon (Retired)
Platoon Commander of WildCard Platoon (Retired)
APP/PAG Darth Seegers (Senate Hall)/Aurora
SL/SRGMStormtrooper1026/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/{EW1}{IH}{SoM}{CoR}
Liquid
ComNet Member

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant (1LT)

Post Number:  612
Total Posts:  679
May 28, 2002 3:32:28 PM    View the profile of Liquid 
in rebuttal to the first statement: Are girls the devil? No, but they share a very similar disposition. Example one: how long does a girl's period typically last? Just about 6 days.. when does it occur: 1 time a month how many times is that a year? 12, in 1 and 1 half years, you have 666, thereby proving that all women are the devil from typically age 14 on. Example 2: Women NEVER!! want to hear the truth. example conversation: Does this make my butt look big? (referring to any piece of apparel) guy: no, it doesn't in the first answer, he gets yelled at for not telling the truth. guy: yes, it does in the second answer, he must talk quickly to avoid a swift kick in the jewels. Example 3: Girls are just EVIL!! I once went out with a girl for 6 months, i broke up with her because she became obsessed, now she not only denies that she was obsessed, but she also denies that we even went out. I bought her a $200 necklace during this time, and she gave it to her friend the day after! now, if that doesn't prove that 99.9% of the female population is the devil, i don't know what will in conclusion: Girls are EVIL! and if you find one that's not, tell her to call me.

-----------------------
"Pain is weakness leaving the body" - US Marines

EFM/PO2 Liquid/Aegis 1-3 (Aegis Three)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)
Swomz
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1069
Total Posts:  1068
May 28, 2002 3:48:18 PM    View the profile of Swomz 
Anyone have Natalie Portman's number?

-----------------------
IA/FL/PO2 Swomz/Venom Squadron 3-1/Wing 2/ISD Overlord/Offensive Fleet/VEN/VE[=A=][=SA=]
Flight School Instructor's Assistant
Venom Three Flight Leader
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

May 28, 2002 6:29:33 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
On the average, most girls are(I remember a guy who got trapped against the wall by five girls in a discussion about PMS.  We sure miss him    J/k, but it came pretty close...).  However, I've found a few that have never done or said anything cruel to anyone else in their lives.  Once again, the same is true with guys, but hey, I don't go out with guys so I'm not gonna go into that one    Merrick? 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"How boring life would be if everyone felt the same way we do..." - Argon Viper
Liquid
ComNet Member

July 9, 2002 8:19:38 PM    View the profile of Liquid 
I now know the real reason girls are in existence. to bring men pain, they grow in their lives from bringing it to us. it brings them pleasure, plain and simple. there's no if's and's nor but's about that, because that is the complete truth, they are like a parasite, they drain you of your energy, your bank account, and precious, precious time. they only exist to bring you misery. hell, i don't even know why men can put up with them. oh well, that's all of my rambling.

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO EFM/PO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-2 (Aegis Ten)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

TRN/IN Liquid/Sith/TBA/TBA/VEDJ

I am the TO's Adjutant, and the FS's instructor's assistant. Any questions? please direct them to: Me

Mountain Dew and doughnuts...because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Krath Oracle (KO)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1141
Total Posts:  1298
July 9, 2002 8:54:59 PM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
I started this post after a certain....uh.... what's the word... ah, whore, yeah, that's it, whore, dumped me for one of my "good friends" at the time.  I never truly expected such an outpouring of support from the male population, but I'll be damned if it doesn't inspire me. *raises a glass You guys are alright Here I am, months later, and I am capable of looking at the situation from a more mature and a more subjective standpoint.  Girls aren't necessarily evil, or the devil, anymore than guys are.  This thought dawned on me recentlly when I was hanging out with some people, four guys and one girl, at a little "pool party."  One of the other guys was... well, he made the way I was in teh past look like a monk.  He slept with my then girlfriend while we were going out.  Now he has been a friend for years, and I will always consider him one.  I never even got angry at him for it.  I mean, it's Billy, he does these things.  But then the thought occured to me... guys can be assholes.  Hell, most guys are.  I used to be.  I would go out with a girl for a few dates just to get in her pants.  After Amanda, I sat back and looked at what my life had become, and I was ashamed.  Since then, I've flirted with a few girls, and kissed one.  Now, that's a record for me.  And these girls have a lot more class then I normally go for.  Class, that's the point.  If you date either a) slutty girls, or b) psycho girls, I guess you have to work with the hand that you have.  I was lucky to get both in one shot with the last one, but that's not the point.  Since, I have been talking to a girl for about three weeks, and we have a good plutonic time together.  So, well, I guess it depends on the individual. And that's my final two cents. 

-----------------------
Rear Admiral Riel Fury
Navy Commander In Chief
Krath Priest, Dark Lord of the Krath, Cult Member in Elite Griffen Sect
Give in to your hatred.  Give in to your anger.  Give in to the Dark Side.
Liquid
ComNet Member

July 9, 2002 9:37:53 PM    View the profile of Liquid 
Riel, i was going out with a high-class girl here, not a slut, or anything, my objective never was to get into her pants, or anything like that, my relationship with Jessi, wasn't anything like that, i realize that she did this all to hurt me though, and in some way, i know that she enjoyed this (even if she was crying but, hey, i used to be able to cry on demand) so, in conclusion. Girls must be evil, guys are evil to. case closed, end of discussion. we just are.

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO EFM/PO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-2 (Aegis Ten)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

TRN/IN Liquid/Sith/TBA/TBA/VEDJ

I am the TO's Adjutant, and the FS's instructor's assistant. Any questions? please direct them to: Me

Mountain Dew and doughnuts...because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  143
Total Posts:  143
July 9, 2002 9:43:28 PM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
/me inserts 3 cents. Girls can be very irritating. If girls are evil, what are guys? JMac, i agree with you. there, my three cents. Oh, and I AM INSULTED! MY NAME IS MARK!!!!! :P

-----------------------
TRP/LCPL the3djedi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

"So chkool ROOL ya pool ya-ya ool-ra si pachki chka coo-shoo-koo poo-yoo-wa twee-pee."
- Greedo
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

July 10, 2002 11:19:03 AM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Woohoo!!  It's time for my $0.02($5.38 canadian). Most of the girls I've met aren't completely evil.  We tend to see things in black and white, but they usually aren't.  The main thing is one that Stormie mentioned, that girls are always thinking.  However, he got the male one wrong.  We do think, and it's usually about different things than girls do(this for example).  And therin lies the problem.  We think on completely different wavelengths, so it's impossible for most girls to know most guys and vice versa.  Now, most of the girls I know are basically good, I guess I've just been lucky or something, but I tend to see them in a better light than LS or some of the other guys here do    In closing, it's probably better to be just friends with several girls before trying to understand one in a relationship 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
"In combat, second place is only the last to die."- Anonymous
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

July 10, 2002 11:40:33 AM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
Girls understand guys.  They know exactly what we want.  Damn, it's not like it's hard to figure out.  My last girlfriend tried to make me give up watching the SuperBowl as some sort of test of my love or some crap like that.  She found out that the Super Bowl took precedence over watching some gay chick flick with two of her friends that I didn't even like.  Some girls want guys to worship them, otehrs want guys to ignore them half the time.  *scratches his head.  I have no idea what the purpose of this post is, but oh well.

-----------------------
Rear Admiral Riel Fury
Navy Commander In Chief
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

July 10, 2002 3:31:38 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
You're upset because you haven't seen me in a few days...

-----------------------
NTO/SCAP/FL/COM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 /ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

DLS/CM/SG Darkhawk/Sith/Eagle 1-5/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

July 11, 2002 11:50:44 AM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
That may have been meant differently, but it definitely came out wrong!!!!  Anyways, I'd say that Riel may be right.  He may also be completely wrong and LS may be right.  However, I'm going to say that probability is on Riel's side    BTW, LS, try making friends with some girls before going out with one, you won't hate girls in general after you break up that way, and they can give you some pretty good advice 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

July 11, 2002 6:09:48 PM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
In theory that works well, but in practice it doesn't always work that well. Here's a hint:  If you want a relationship to be long and meaningful on both sides, keep sex out of the mix.  All it does is complicate matters, even when you think it doesn't.  I have never been one to follow this until recently, but lately my thoughts on the matter have changed.  I think, and God Forbid, I might be maturing. *shivers

-----------------------
Rear Admiral Riel Fury
Navy Commander In Chief
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

July 11, 2002 11:40:38 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
You?  That's like me gaining some sanity, it's not gonna happen   

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

July 15, 2002 6:38:23 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Too bad it takes most people as long as it did you to figure that out, Riel ... And, no, Argon, that previous comment was meant to sound like that ... but only jokingly, of course.

-----------------------

DLS/CM/SG Darkhawk/Sith/Eagle 1-5/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE
Hammerman
ComNet Initiate

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class (WO2)

Post Number:  180
Total Posts:  180
July 15, 2002 8:11:25 PM    View the profile of Hammerman 
Could it be that that girls seem so inherently evil because they are VERy hard to understand?

-----------------------
PO2 Hammerman
FM/PO2 Hammerman/Viper 2-4/WingOne/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=) (=SA=)(=JPCA=)
"Its Hammertime!"
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

July 16, 2002 2:45:17 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Huh?  Oh, sorry...  I was talking about his maturity remark    It sure did sound like I was talking about the other part though, didn't it... 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
"The only thing that will never change is that everything will change" - Argon Viper
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > Girls...  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 4:17:24 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 86  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >