Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > Girls...

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   
Author
Topic:  Girls...
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  866
Total Posts:  1390
  RE: Girls...
March 28, 2002 11:32:31 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
Yes,  the female mind is very complex, and I'm goin through pretty much the same thing right now. Hell, I don't even think if the Force understands women.....

-----------------------
Otto Vox
Army: Gunnery Sergeant
Dark Jedi Order: Acolyte
Platoon 1 Sqaud 3: Raiders
TRP/AC/CE/GSGT Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VEDJ/VEEC/VE(LM)
"War is full of evil and hate, I'm just here to end it."
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
March 29, 2002 12:47:49 AM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Are you serious Riel?  I mean, biologically, there is no group of organisms as similar to male humans as female humans, they just have different hormones flowing through them(and different body parts...), that's all.  I can usually manipulate the girls at my school as easily as the guys, all you have to do is challenge their ego.  The only problem was that girls have ego in different places than guys, but if you find it, it's easy.  Let me give you this as an example, say you want a guy to stop bugging you, you simply divert his attention somewhere else.  With a girl, it's not the same method, because they have a good enough attention span to come back when they realize they've been diverted.  The way to get them to stop bugging you is to completely ignore them unless you are being a polite gentleman.  For example, there was this girl who kept bugging me about being atheist, and it was bugging the crap out of me.  So I simply started the strategy of ignoring her, but I'm not a totally cruel person, so I would do gentlemanly things like I always do(you know, hold the door open, let others go first in conflict situations...).  It worked, and she hasn't been bugging me about my religion anymore.  All you have to know is how people think, and you can win.  And perhaps, in the process of your winning, they can win too 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"How boring life would be if everyone felt the same way we do..." - Argon Viper
"Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses" - Carl G Jung
"The way of peace is always better than the way of war, it's just not as fast" - Argon Viper
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  864
Total Posts:  2873
March 29, 2002 4:50:23 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
people bug you about being an atheist? here people get bugged for being religious

-----------------------
SL/1SGTRaziel/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/ {EW1}
Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

March 29, 2002 10:13:14 AM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Man that sounds good...  There's only about twenty to thirty atheists in my school of nearly two thousand, and only one of them is in that class with me.  To make matters worse, the area that live in is probably one of those conservative strongholds that people have been talking about...  I don't think any of them think for themselves...

-----------------------
Argon Viper
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"The way of peace is always better than the way of war, it's just not as fast" - Argon Viper
Merrick
ComNet Member

Post Number:  464
Total Posts:  659
March 30, 2002 6:28:48 AM    View the profile of Merrick 
Lol.. women aren't complex my dears. Most of them just have no idea what they want. Sure they think differently.. but it's differently about the same stuff. As for love.. like some men, women don't care about love, and some do. Like I said, you can't apply one thing to all. We all feel real sorry for you Riel.. but continually bitching about it won't do anything about it. Get over it or something.

-----------------------
Skyalin Tel'sha
To thy protection fear and sorrow flee, and those that weary are of light find rest in thee.
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Krath Oracle (KO)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1141
Total Posts:  1298
March 30, 2002 8:55:24 AM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
Merrick...I think I'm falling... Bah, nevermind... Well, I'd like to apologize to all I offended, I will no longer blame an entire subspecies of mankind for the evilness of a select few.

-----------------------
Rear Admiral (U) Riel Fury
Navy Commander In Chief
Krath Priest
Head Master's assistant in the VEDJ Academy
Cult Member in Elite Griffen Sect
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

March 30, 2002 10:59:36 AM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Heh, Merrick's right, they really aren't as complicated as most guys think    I mean, if you take a look at a math problem(don't know if this works for anybody...) you might think it's really hard.  But most of them are wired so that a lot of stuff cancels out and you end up with something like X-1=3.  If you thought of girls something like that, most guys would have a lot more luck understanding them    Then again, with most guys, it's the opposite direction, it looks like X-1=3, but it's really something ugly and nasty(at least from a guys' perspective.).  With girls, I'm sure it's the other direction 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

March 30, 2002 6:12:16 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
The answer is 4. But that doesn't really make a great example for most guys thinking it as complex, now if you were to do something like y=2x(x)+5x-3=0 THEN it would be a complex thing.

-----------------------
Otto Vox
Platoon 1 Sqaud 3: Raiders
TRP/AC/CE/GSGT Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VEDJ/VEEC/VE(LM)
"War is full of evil and hate, I'm just here to end it."
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

March 30, 2002 7:56:57 PM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
uh...Otto, you're not a "Math Wiz" are ya...

-----------------------
Navy Commander In Chief
Krath Priest
Threeof4
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Admiral (ADM)
[VE-VEHC] Field Marshal*

Post Number:  438
Total Posts:  438
March 30, 2002 8:25:41 PM    View the profile of Threeof4 
x = .5 and -3 man i miss junior high

-----------------------
::Salute::
FM Threeof4
Field Marshal - Vast Empire
Notepad
Email
I'm in hell.
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

March 30, 2002 10:15:47 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
junior high? Oh, i know what u mean, see, i don't know how to get the x squared thing in, like to the second power, but then, i shoulda just written that, oh, and screw the 2 and the =0 Oh, and Riel, thought you might wanna see this... "Love is a madness" -Vua Rapuung   ----------------------- Otto Vox Army: Gunnery Sergeant Dark Jedi Order: Acolyte Platoon 1 Sqaud 3: Raiders TRP/AC/CE/GSGT Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VEDJ/VEEC/VE(LM) "War is full of evil and hate, I'm just here to end it."
[This message has been edited by Otto Vox (edited March 30, 2002 10:18:49 PM)]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

March 31, 2002 11:29:37 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Hey, that guy was pretty cool    And yeah, I'm completely mad and happy to be 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
g5
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 1st Class (WO1)

Post Number:  334
Total Posts:  335
April 1, 2002 12:05:44 AM    View the profile of g5 
i'm doing quadratics, they're fun -B plus/minus square root of B^2-4AC over 2A and discriminant is square root b^2-4ac D=positive then 2 answers D=0 then 1 answer D=negative then no answer our teacher says that a lot

-----------------------
FC/LCM G5/Modified Frigate DeathScythe/VEN/=A=
Combat Engineer G5
Japheth
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
April 1, 2002 12:45:45 AM    View the profile of Japheth 
Just wait until you get to calculus. There are dozens of formulas to learn... Most of them are pretty easy though, once you learn to recognize them. Repeatition is the key. You learn to automatically know that the derivitive of sine is cosine, that you must use integration by parts to find the integral of the natural log of X, no matter how simple it may look... And thats just scratching the surface. Not even that... Heck, take Calc, you'll know what I mean. (Funny how the Girls topic is slowly changing into the math topic... Thanks Argon) My take on girls? I like girls. Some make me mad. More make me happy. A few I actually enjoy being around quite a lot. In summery? Girls = generally good. Theres always some rotten apples.

-----------------------
Captain Japheth Cappadocious, Dark Jedi Knight
Naval Executive Officer
NXO/FC/SC/FL/CAP Japheth Cappadocious/Raptor 2-1/ISD Overlord/OFF/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[MC:1]
ECM/DJK Japheth Cappadocious/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

April 1, 2002 8:57:08 AM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
yeah...calculus can get a bit....EVIL as girls can get.  I guess, when you get right down to it, it's the individual situations that count.  Oh, Tal and Kip, I know I'm a bloody idiot, leave it at that.

-----------------------
Navy Commander In Chief
Krath Priest
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 1, 2002 8:44:23 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Yeah, Calculus looks like fun, I'll be taking it next year    As for girls, let's just settle it that the most prominent ones are usually evil...  just like the guys 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  864
Total Posts:  2873
April 23, 2002 8:25:31 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
Anyone in the UK who sees this...DONT DO FURTHER MATHS AT A-LEVEL! i have 7 maths exams this year

-----------------------
SL/1SGTRaziel/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/ {EW1}
Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  949
Total Posts:  947
April 23, 2002 12:40:13 AM    View the profile of Bear 
They told me to do Higher maths (A-Level) next year at school, but I'm never gonna manage that, so I'm just doing Intermediate (AS level, or something).. which will be easy peasy

-----------------------
CMDR/CAP Aaron 'Bear' Le'pue/Flight School 1/Training Fleet/Plt Saratoga/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) [BRC] [BRC] [LSM] [LoC] [NDM]
VE Today Chief Editor
-----------------------
Bear - [email protected]
Vast Empire Today - [email protected]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 23, 2002 3:42:45 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
You're not gonna do advanced math because of the tests?  You must be nuts...  The tests are the easiest part, waaaay easier than the homework 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Grl
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
May 8, 2002 4:16:00 PM    View the profile of Grl 
Well, from a personal point of view, say that a certain couple is dating and they break up. But the female sees things way differently than the males sees it. The male inherently repeats "frailty thy name is woman" all the while the female is trying to explain that she's sorry and that everything is over. But the male will not listen. While the female is TRYING her DAMNDEST to be civil, the male makes her feel like complete crap, just as he did for the last few weeks while they were still a couple. The female believes that the male should get over his grudge and face the truth: it's over, there's nothing either person can do about it, so they may as well be civil....
Talon
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-DJO] Dark Jeedai Master (DJM)
[VE-VEHC] High General

Post Number:  1490
Total Posts:  2417
May 8, 2002 9:01:57 PM    View the profile of Talon 
That's not how I heard it. :P

-----------------------
PRF-RC/BG Sierra "Talon" Taurus/HCA-1/VEA/VE[BC][IOC][LoC][SoS][BM][CDS][MSM]
WDN-SL/KO "Nightblades"/DC-4/Elite Griffen Sect/VSD-II Griffen/VEDJ/VE[IOC][OQD][WoS 2nd Class]
CEO Sierra "Talon" Taurus/ECHC-1/Endoven/Dome 8473/VEEC/VE
-----------------------
SCAP/COM Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ISD Nemesis/Offensive Fleet/VEN[=A=][LoM][IOC][IC2]
CE Vincent "Claw" Taurus/Endoven/Dome 8457/VEEC/VE
Swomz
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1069
Total Posts:  1068
May 8, 2002 10:14:10 PM    View the profile of Swomz 
I see wisdom coming out of Talon's computer

-----------------------
IA/FL/PO2 Swomz/Venom Squadron 3-1/Wing 2/ISD Overlord/Offensive Fleet/VEN/VE(=SA=)
/me salutes the Vast Empire High Council
Sabre
ComNet Novice

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class (WO2)

Post Number:  65
Total Posts:  65
May 8, 2002 10:20:58 PM    View the profile of Sabre 
I see smoke coming out of Talon's computer. Fire in the Hole! *Jumps behind a bunker* Well now that I read some of the above posts I thought I'd come back and comment on something. I don't really have anything else to do at the moment other than study for an AP test and prepare an oral presentation for World Literature. Both of which suck a lot. Anyway, about the girls thing. The way I figure it, girls are a lot like a hyperbolic paraboloid. (It's a calculus thing again sorry, but this is what I do with my free time. Look it up if you want, a hyperbolic paraboloid looks a lot like a saddle.)  If you push them in particular ways then they just fall away from you, no local maxima or minima. So here's what you do. You take the first derivative and then find the point where the parabola is at a maximum and the curve connecting the two hyperbola is at a minimum. These are just the local critical points. That's all there is to it. ----------------------- FM/SCRW Gathon 'Sabre'/Venom 3-2/Wing 2/ISD Overlord/VEN/VE (=A=)
[This message has been edited by Sabre (edited May 8, 2002 10:30:56 PM)]
Japheth
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
May 8, 2002 10:34:38 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
*backhands Gathon* Stoppit! :P

-----------------------
Captain Japheth Cappadocious, Dark Jedi Knight
Naval Executive Officer
NXO/FCM/SCAP/CAP Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-2/ISD Overlord/OFF/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[BRC][MC:1]

head like a hole
black as your soul
i'd rather die than give you control
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

May 8, 2002 11:23:06 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Go Sabre, that sounds good    Anyways Grl, I know plenty of girls who have done that type of stuff to guys, so don't even start    Basically,(as we proved at the Science Bowl through an unofficial poll...) teenage guys are the devil and teenage girls are something far worse, but in a different way.  That's just life, learn to live with it     

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  949
Total Posts:  947
May 15, 2002 10:36:31 AM    View the profile of Bear 
Girls are not a bit like maths.. In maths, and in science, no matter how ridiculous something appears, it can always be explained by some formula or equation or something. With girls, nothing can be explained with a simple explanation. And patterns, as opposed to in maths, NEVER seem to occur.

-----------------------
INS/CAP Aaron 'Bear' Le'pue/Training Fleet/Plt Saratoga/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) [BRC] [BRC] [LSM] [LoC] [NDM]
VE Today Chief Editor
-----------------------
Bear - [email protected]
Vast Empire Today - [email protected]
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

May 15, 2002 4:17:52 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
Screw the math factor. My only say in this topic now is, I love my girl and that's all that matters.

-----------------------
Otto Vox
Platoon 1 Sqaud 3: Raiders (XO)
XO/TRP/AC/CE/GSGT Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VEDJ/VEEC/VE(LM)
TRN/AC Otto Vox/Trainee 7/Training Sect/VEDJ
"War is full of evil and hate, I'm just here to end it. Then do the paper work."
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

May 15, 2002 6:24:03 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Heh, I love my girl too, but she'll be the first to admit that she's nuts    Also, everyone has a pattern distinct to them, caused by the biochemical nature of our brains.  If you're observant enough to find the pattern, you can almost control that person    Freaky ain't it? 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

May 15, 2002 8:44:29 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
And there he goes, bringin bio chemistry into it...

-----------------------
Otto Vox
Platoon 1 Sqaud 3: Raiders (XO)
XO/TRP/AC/CE/GSGT Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VEDJ/VEEC/VE(LM)
TRN/AC Otto Vox/Trainee 7/Training Sect/VEDJ
"War is full of evil and hate, I'm just here to end it. Then do the paper work."
Tycho Celchu
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  195
Total Posts:  195
May 24, 2002 9:54:38 PM    View the profile of Tycho Celchu 
Girls = confusing, complex But of course, the same can be said about guys. Of course, not having a girlfriend always influences the male mind in this direction .

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Tycho Celchu

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > Girls...  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:24:58 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 147  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >