Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  949
Total Posts:  947
  RE: Nazgul Squadron Topic
June 18, 2002 6:38:52 AM    View the profile of Bear 
An elite Nazgul Competition is a good idea. Arturus, please post some specs here about it. Prize money, winnings, how you report games, how you win, which games are eligible etc. I offer 25k and a Victory Cross if you need some prizes Furthermore.. Heres some assignments. Rogue: Find information on friendly ships for story COMPLETE NEW: Write a short(ish) report on what you did as Squadron Commander and how well you think you performed. Also write a bit about what you aim to do in the future as a Flight Member - about 500 words total, MAXIMUM. You have until Thursday.  UNCOMPLETE Arturus: Make map for story - where is it?! UNDER CONSTRUCTION Andhaz: Find information of enemy ships for story UNCOMPLETE Gravin: Write poem, story and make banner for new website UNDER CONSTRUCTION Carnor Jax: Find graphics of a Nazgul scene from Tolkien (search for "Nazgul"), a bat, a star or moon graphic and a picture of lightening striking. Go to www.google.com and do an IMAGE search.  UNCOMPLETE Me: Make sure you guys do it all UNDER CONSTRUCTION

-----------------------
        Captain Aaron "Bear" Le'pue, Naval Instructor & VE Today Chief Editor
                                                        ~~~
   INS/CAP Aaron "Bear" Le'pue/Flight School/Training Fleet/ISD II Crusader/VEN/VE
           (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) [BRC] [BRC] [LSM] [LoC] [NDM]

~~~
                                      Bear : [email protected]
                             Vast Empire Today : [email protected]
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

Post Number:  887
Total Posts:  2143
June 18, 2002 7:32:04 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
on IRC i explained to u that i fried my scanner while trying to upload my map We wil have to work out something else, until then I will discuss with my squad if we can reorganize duties so that one of them with a scanner can do a new map and I will do their requirements sorry bout that guys kill HP if u want

-----------------------
FL/PO1_Arturus/Nazgul2-1/ISD II Nemesis/VE/VEN/(=a=)(=sa=)(=jcpa=)(=scpa=)
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
June 18, 2002 12:19:13 AM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Psssssttttt.... I got an e-mail from Andhaz, saying he never received an e-mail from his CO. I assume he's talking about Rogue. That should probably happen. Oh, and, if you need more prizes, the NTO here would be willing to shell out some more dough. Just let me know. Thanks!

-----------------------
NTO/SCAP/FL/COM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 /ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

DLS/CM/SG Darkhawk/Sith/Eagle 1-5/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE
Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

June 18, 2002 1:29:10 PM    View the profile of Bear 
Darkhawk, I sent emails to andhaz.. two email addresses, in fact. It looked a bit strange because it had www. in front of it, so I took that off for one of them. I'll check my history and see if I can find it..

-----------------------
                                                        ~~~

~~~
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 18, 2002 3:52:14 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
same here took 8 days but my message was returned why 8 days i have no idea but thats what it was his addy that he has for VE doesnt seem to work could u give me the one he used to send to u dh

-----------------------
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 19, 2002 6:08:47 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
/me salutes Rogue It was a pleasure serving under you, I would like to appoint you to take command of 2FLT now. Thank you for your work And Nazgul, its time to restart and rebuild, large report to come to all of u Since I am going on leave shortly, I appoint Rogue to command in my absence more on that in my report thank you all

-----------------------
Gravin
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  151
Total Posts:  151
June 20, 2002 1:45:03 PM    View the profile of Gravin 
I am here... I will write that story/poem/make banner. It will take me atleast until Wednesday the 26th of June to have all of that done. Please give me some time as i do now have a Job, a life, and a car to pay for. Sorry i havent been around. I will make this squadron one of the best. the way it was before. Please be ready for some major changes by your FL. Please try to work around me. if you can't, start doing things for your self and for the squadron. Good Luck. Nazgul Forever, The True Nazgulian and Founder of the Squadron. Make me proud boys. /me salutes

-----------------------
FL/WO2 Gravin/Nazgul 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)[VCB]
First Owner of I'm Smart pin
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 20, 2002 5:10:35 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Ok great Gravin as you know and nazgul will find out when i outline what i wish we could get accomplished in the next while, I wil be on semi-leave starting tomorrow evening. You are XO Gravin of Nazgul squad, and during my adsence, Bear is in command of the squad. He will be running it from an outline I will send him and gravin. Riel has given me till the 6th of July. If there is no life in nazgul, nazgul is disbanded It is time for us to pull together and bring new activity I ask all of u remaining nazgulians to openly welcome the new memebrs that will be coming shortly and to start them off right. That way we will have a great start by the time I come back, July 4th. Gl to you all and go forth LONG LIVE NAZGUL

-----------------------
SL/WO1_Arturus/Nazgul1-1/ISD II Nemesis/VE/VEN/(=a=)(=sa=)(=jcpa=)(=scpa=)[MC:1]
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 20, 2002 8:24:09 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Ok, I realised that the Nazgul groups e-mail is not updated and andhaz's email seems not to work so the orders are going to be posted here in order to revive nazgul, i wish the following to be done under the supervision and authority of Bear and assisted by Gravin. 1. I would like all members to get mIRC if they dont have it and come on line to chat and what not so we can see u are there 2. whoever the moderator of the nazgul group e-mail, please update it 3. i would like the story worked on, preferably there are posts there when i come back 4. i would like everyone to imput a good time for a weekly squad meeting so we can have one 5. i would like all members to report each week by friday evening until i return, reports go to gravin and bear [email protected] and [email protected] 6. i would like a new nazgul webiste 7. i would like all members to e-mail me with waht they can offer to nazgul and what skills they have 8. i need ure imput on games for our competition 9 . i forgot to say send 7 and 8 to bear and gravin as well :P 10. see 5 for gravin's and bear's e-mail addies :P 11. i would like to see everyone in nazgul when i get back, then we can continue to rebuild 12. i would like u all to e-mail me anything u think is wrong with ven, i would like to start a policy of constructive opinion and debate towards teh HC so concerns of the pilots can be addressed SENSIBLE PROBLEMS PLZ :P 13. see my previous post about new members welcome them in and get them a good start I am counting on you guys, if things arent better by the 6th no more nazgul plz do these thigns and make me proud, i know nazgul can do it i will be back july 4th and will check in periodically before then gl all and show VEN we are the squad i know we are

-----------------------
SL/WO1_Arturus/Nazgul1-1/ISD II Nemesis/VE/VEN/(=a=)(=sa=)(=jcpa=)(=scpa=)[MC:1]
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 21, 2002 7:26:06 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
phase soon to come by at u in 2 weeks these originial ideas are standard squad ideas now its time to get into my full activity package enjoy all cya when i get back from ottawa

-----------------------
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  106
Total Posts:  236
June 21, 2002 3:31:55 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
Art, Shino was the admin of the Nazgul Egroup if my memory is correct.  Otherwise it has to be Gravin. They are the only two who could have set it up at the time it was set up. As for that story Bear told me to write, I got started on it today, it gonna take a bit to do. And as for the other things that you listed: I am getting better at story writing at late at night, as you saw in the story writing. Thats about the only thing close to a skill that I have. The games that I have that work are XWA, and Force Commander, but my internet connection isnt the best to play on. and as for a meeting time, a weekend would be best for me if it had to be during the day and not late at night.

-----------------------
SCM/CWO Rogue/Nazgul 1-1/ISD Nemesis/VEN/VE/ (=A=)(=SA=)
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 22, 2002 1:08:21 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
great rogue ok bear has command for 10 days then he goes on leave therefore gravin and rogue will share command after those 10 days till i return also, if you guys could start training our new members in xvt, xwa and wahtever else u got that would be great i want to discuss competition options with other squads so we can get a little more fun and involvement in this squad would u guys start talking with venom and viper and come up with options plz, i will try to check in as much as i can the most important part of improving activity is giving our new memebrs a good start so please do that we need to show life or there wil be on anzgul phase two of activity plan to come cyas

-----------------------
Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

June 22, 2002 1:30:47 PM    View the profile of Bear 
ARGH! Alrighty then. 10 days, eh? Here goes nothing.. We have: Arturus (leave) Gravin Rogue Gardoon Hawkman (leave until September (!!)) Red5 Carnor Jax Swomz (perhaps) Alrighty then. Let me think.. 1) A website In this 10 days, I will (hopefully) make the template for a website, and then get you guys to get all the material for it. Write bio's, find graphics, make shields/banners etc etc. It will be a sort of collage of Nazgul. 2) Story Eek. I'll try and get everyone to post on the story at least once.. and then we can get to Chapter 8, when it starts. 3) Activity Arturus has asked me to do an AWOL check in five days. Forget that.. I'll start it tommorrow, and do it over the next five days 4) Reports The time for reports will beeee.. Friday. I won't ask you to email them, just post them on the comnet. Nothing too special, just a sentance or two saying what you did. For example: "I posted on the Chapter 8 story and played an XWA game against MegaDeath. I lost " If I get about six of them, I can actually make a pretty good Commanders report out of them (believe it or not). 5) Meetings I'm not too keen on Squadron meetings - too small, and all there is to say is our reports. Perhaps we could organise a Wing Meeting with Venom? That would be far more useful. I'll talk to g5 and Corran. Thats all I have to say. I'll email this to the Squadron members as well.

-----------------------
                                                        ~~~

~~~
Corran
ComNet Member

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  552
Total Posts:  552
June 22, 2002 1:54:24 PM    View the profile of Corran 
Wing meeting you say? I'll take two!

-----------------------
Chief Warrant Officer Corran
VE Today Deputy Editor

TO:A/CMDR/CWO Corran/Venom 1-1/2/ISD Overlord/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=MA=)(=SA=) [LoC]

Thermite 3D Engine :: Thermite Forums :: Sourceforge Page :: Version 0.0.2 is out!
Human Mind Studios :: HMS Forums
Japheth
ComNet Sultan

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
June 23, 2002 4:29:04 AM    View the profile of Japheth 
Uhm, should I move Hawkman to the reserves? Thats a.... really looong leave.

-----------------------
NXO/RAD Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-2/ISD Overlord/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[BRC][MC:1][KC]
HM/KPT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-5/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE

I still say a church steeple with a lightening rod on top shows a lack of confidence.
-Doug McLeod
Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

June 23, 2002 11:35:51 AM    View the profile of Bear 
Already done

-----------------------
                                                        ~~~

~~~
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 23, 2002 7:46:54 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
great, thx so much guys for ure help great idea bout the meetings bear bring up a squad competition topic with corran there plz make it an open discussion i will chekc in as best i can thx again

-----------------------
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 24, 2002 10:11:42 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
you know something i think warmaker has hit something dead on yes we need to work on the story i started to practice our own writing and what not but have any of u read viper's latest story its a perfect way to keep memebrs involved THEREFORE as well as the formal story we have i want u guys to brainstorm for a fun one too kind of like a ROTR only intelligent as well plz start that ASAP i think it might be a great hit as well do it on the navy storynet thx all cya when i get back

-----------------------
Arkanian
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
June 24, 2002 9:37:52 PM    View the profile of Arkanian 
Its a me a Gravin... anyways. im definatly ready to help everyone out. Just give me an email or to.

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Arkanian/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/{LoR}
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  106
Total Posts:  236
June 30, 2002 4:53:24 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
Well its offical! Nazgul has been disbanded. The remaining active members are going to be transfered to the other squads. Emails will be sent out about the transfers. I am posting this evil news since I was at the meeting. I put Riel's statement from the meeting below. <<[15:16] Today, Nazgul is being disbanded, and Venom Squadron is being moved into Kaph Squadron.  The members of Nazgul will be individually e-mailed their new squadron assignments.  I'd personally like to thank all those who worked hard to keep Nazgul above the water.  You all did a great job, you just didn't have a lot to work with>>

-----------------------
FL/CWO Rogue/Nazgul 2-1/ISD Nemesis/VEN/VE/ (=A=)(=SA=)
Hammerman
ComNet Initiate

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class (WO2)

Post Number:  180
Total Posts:  180
June 30, 2002 5:47:31 PM    View the profile of Hammerman 
Good Bye Nazgul! Its been real!

-----------------------
SCRW Hammerman
FM/SCRW Hammerman/Viper 2-4/WingOne/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=) (=SA=)(=JPCA=)
"Its Hammertime!"
Gravin
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  151
Total Posts:  151
July 1, 2002 1:27:43 PM    View the profile of Gravin 
I wish for all of you to do a great job in your new squads. Please do not forget the times Nazgul has been through. We were a good squad and worked well together. You will all be missed. /me gives a final salute. We are the TRUE NAZGULIANS! Do not forget that. I will miss all of you. keep in touch.

-----------------------
FL/WO2 Gravin/Nazgul 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)[VCB]
First Owner of I'm Smart pin
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
July 2, 2002 10:16:52 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Gravin, Rogue, Arturus ... all of you ... I'm so proud! There were some rough times (very rough), but overall I think Nazgûl Squadron had a good run. Besides, I don't know what I'm going to do now that I can't put my little "û" all over the ComNet. I congratulate you all and wish you good luck in your new squadrons. Perhaps one day the Nazgûl will ride again ... or fly.

-----------------------
NTO/SCAP/FL/COM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 /ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

DLS/CM/SG Darkhawk/Sith/Eagle 1-5/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

July 4, 2002 6:51:31 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Thanks Darkhawk but this is the end of the road for me My vow was to rebuild nazgul or resign my commission Riel said I had until JUly 6th since I was on leave most of the time i took command which was only like 10days anyway riel canned us early and thats that My only wish was that at the July 6th meeting i could resign my commsission in my own fashion i still intend to do so Its been great guys but on Sunday (unless some miracle comes over me) Arturus will be retired from VEN

-----------------------
Liquid
ComNet Member

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant (1LT)

Post Number:  612
Total Posts:  679
July 4, 2002 8:06:04 PM    View the profile of Liquid 
/me dives in front of Art NNNNOOOO!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T GO!!!! well, at least not until you pay me J/K

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO EFM/PO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-2 (Aegis Ten)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

TRN/IN Liquid/Sith/TBA/TBA/VEDJ

I am the TO's Adjutant, and the FS's instructor's assistant. Any questions? please direct them to: Me

Mountain Dew and doughnuts...because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nazgul Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 8:32:11 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 671  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >