Author
Topic:  Nazgul Squadron Topic
doggy
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
  RE: Nazgul Squadron Topic
April 26, 2002 3:20:27 PM    View the profile of doggy 
    I have the flu, so I get a whole load of time to post on the comnet...  Someone said something about a wing training day on the mIRC, and I'd like to know if this is going to happen...  How would we be aware of this?  Are you going to post it here or are you going to send out e-mails?

-----------------------
Jacob Reichenauer

A.K.A. Doggy
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

Post Number:  887
Total Posts:  2143
May 3, 2002 3:00:35 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
OK where are u nazgulians GET ACTIVE this was a message i anticipated Rogue would say :P
Talon
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-DJO] Dark Jeedai Master (DJM)
[VE-VEHC] High General

Post Number:  1490
Total Posts:  2417
May 4, 2002 4:09:39 PM    View the profile of Talon 
Rear Admiral Claw sighed as he looked over the duty roster for the ship.  The ISD Nemesis used to run as smoothly as the Vast Empire's flagship, but as of late, it has begun to fall behind in maintenance and overall activity.  This was not sitting well with the Naval High Command and with the ship captain. A buzz brought Claw's attention away from his paperwork.  "Enter" he called.  Chief Warrant Officer Rogue walked as calmly into Claw's office as he could.  Aside from an order to report to his officer, Rogue had heard nothing and it was starting to worry him.  Claw cleared his throat and began, "I'd offer you a seat, but I'm going to make this quick.  Nazgul will be picking up activity shortly.  Your choice is who's going to do this.  I'm giving you two standard weeks starting this Sunday, Chief." "Yes, sir" replied Rogue.  Claw returned to his papers and muttered, "Dismissed, Chief Warrent Officer."  Rogue snapped a salute, turned, and exited the office. (OOC: Two weeks.. Then I'm going to push my nose into things to see what I can stir up. ) -RA(L) Vincent "Claw" Taurus Captain of the ISD Nemesis m/TIE-D STENDEK
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
May 5, 2002 12:41:24 AM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Nice to see a Ship Captain involved with his squadron. Only one thing - isn't Claw the one who should be doing all of this?

-----------------------
NTO/SC/FL/CM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 (Raptor Nine)/ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[BRC][VC:Ebony]

CM/SG Darkhawk/Sith/Eagle 1-5/VEDJ/VE
Talon
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General

May 5, 2002 1:33:06 PM    View the profile of Talon 
Yeah, well, I'm too lazy to switch names.

-----------------------
PRF-RC/BG Sierra "Talon" Taurus/HCA-1/VEA/VE[BC][IOC][LoC][SoS][BM][CDS][MSM]
WDN-SL/KO "Nightblades"/DC-4/Elite Griffen Sect/VSD-II Griffen/VEDJ/VE[IOC][OQD][WoS 2nd Class]
CEO Sierra "Talon" Taurus/ECHC-1/Endoven/Dome 8473/VEEC/VE
-----------------------
SCAP/COM Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ISD Nemesis/Offensive Fleet/VEN[=A=][LoM][IOC][IC2]
CE Vincent "Claw" Taurus/Endoven/Dome 8457/VEEC/VE
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  106
Total Posts:  236
May 5, 2002 2:05:45 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
Rogue returned to the office that was assigned to him aboard the Nemesis. It was located off of the Squadron Ready Room assigned to Nazgul. The ready room was placed close to the bays that held their assigned fighters.  Rogue dropped into his chair and thought about the chewing he just got from Claw. Nazgul had been a heavily active squadron under its last CO, Gravin. Rogue had been just a flight member then, then a flight leader, and then finally had replaced Gravin as the squads commander. And soon after that, the squadron started falling apart. The flight leaders were trying to hold things together and cover for his lack of ideas on what to do with the squadron, but it was now obvious that Claw and others had noticed what was going on. Well something had to be done. Rogue went out to the squadron's ready room and looked for Gravin and Arturus. Not seeing them, he sent Doggy to find both of them and have them report to his office asap. ((I know it sounds like a story plot, I did it that way intentionally despite this not being the story board. I have sometime off this week so I will try to get something happening with Nazgul, Claw))

-----------------------
SCM/CWO Rogue/Nazgul 1-1/ISD Nemesis/VEN/VE/ (=A=)(=SA=)
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

May 5, 2002 3:46:26 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
Nazgul now has a story going on the Navy story net.  I want all pilots to go post on it and  make this story a good one.

-----------------------
Talon
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General

May 6, 2002 10:18:46 PM    View the profile of Talon 
*wipes a tear from his eye* Make me proud.

-----------------------
WDN-SL/KO "Nightblades"/DC-4/Elite Griffen Sect/VSD-II Griffen/VEDJ/VE[IOC][OQD][WoS 2nd Class]
-----------------------
SCAP/COM Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ISD Nemesis/Offensive Fleet/VEN[=A=][LoM][IOC][IC2]
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

May 8, 2002 5:55:28 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
The story on the story net wont work very well if only me and Arturus post on it. I want the entire squadron to post on it. Claw, you can feel free to post on it too, since you are our ship's captain.  Who knows what challenges you might bring?

-----------------------
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

May 9, 2002 3:15:54 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
Talon, Arturus, Bear and I came up with the idea to get Nazgul active. Would it be possible to for Nazgul to get special ops training from one of the Army units like their Wraith Squad or the old Fallen Angels? That way we could fly a mission to planets in fighters and then infiltrate planets for commando type missions.

-----------------------
Gravin
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  151
Total Posts:  151
May 9, 2002 7:01:26 PM    View the profile of Gravin 
Its been awhile since i posted here. 1) I feel the Navy isnt at its best point right now. When i was Nazgul Commander we hit a great point in the Vast Empire. WE had almost 25 people on IRC a night, having chats, games and all out fun. I think we should start a Training Night or something. I can hold them on certain nights if you wish. 2) I dont like to see that my ideas are stolen. thats why i havent been active. When i am im always looked down upon. 3) I will be active as long as i get off Riels bad list since i am doing a lot but u just dont see it. When u did see it I got fired. Get my point. u only saw the bad stuff or so called bad stuff.

-----------------------
FL/WO2 Gravin/Nazgul 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)[VCB]
First Owner of I'm Smart pin
Talon
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General

May 10, 2002 11:14:49 AM    View the profile of Talon 
Rogue, Bear suggested it before and I turned it down. I will think about it some more today during work. I'm not going to throw it out just because it was rejected before. My reason for turning it down last time was that it took away from the Army.. Why just ground pound when you can do that and fly? So people leave the Army to join the Navy's spec ops ground force. Gravin, I saw what happened. Even though I wasn't a commanding officer at the time, I saw what went on in public and private. I'm special like that. :P You were removed of office for a reason and bringing it up over and over just makes you look bad. Now, what ideas of your were "stolen"?

-----------------------
WDN-SL/KM "Nightblades"/DC-4/Elite Griffen Sect/VSD-II Griffen/VEDJ/VE[IOC][OQD][WoS 2nd Class]
-----------------------
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

May 10, 2002 11:43:22 AM    View the profile of Rogue 
Those are valid reasons, Claw/Talon. I can understand them. Weel, what about if we put the Nazgul and Wraith Squad of the Army on board the Nemesis or a smaller ship and carried out special ops missions together?

-----------------------
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

May 10, 2002 11:46:59 AM    View the profile of Rogue 
Those are valid reasons, Claw/Talon. I can understand them. Weel, what about if we put the Nazgul and Wraith Squad of the Army on board the Nemesis or a smaller ship and carried out special ops missions together? (also, I will not be at the meeting this week. I am forced to go on leave from midnight CST to sometime late on Sunday if not early Monday. I have to move out of my dorm at college on Saturday and move all my stuff home which is six hours from my school. At my home, we only have dial up 56k so I have to fight my brother for net time. Thank goodness he will be leaving from a month in the middle of the summer. So I am just letting you all know that so people wont be looking for me this weekend. Art, you are incharge of giving the Nazgul report, if they ask for one. I will finish up my part of the written one today and send it on.))

-----------------------
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

May 12, 2002 5:19:12 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
The following is what is left of the Nazgul Roster 1. Rogue (leave) 2. Red5 (responded to AWOL check but believed on leave) 3. Doggy 4. 5. Arturus 6. Shino (leave) 7. Slayer (leave) 8. 9. Gravin (leave) 10. Ez8 (believed on leave) 11. 12. what am i trying to prove we all seem to be on leave so when u come back and read this you will understand that it isnt that nazgul is inactive, its just most are away when u get back the NTOD is open for posts and we love to see you on mIRC PO1 Arturus Nazgul 2 FL
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

May 24, 2002 5:20:01 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
ok im going to sound like a bastard and a pain in the butt but i have to do this
from now on
ALL 2 flight members MUST send me a report by friday night

I also have to start asking that i see more activity from 2 flt
exception being Shino
what i require from u Shino is a report from darkhawk each week saying what u have done

the rest of u
GET ACTIVE
sorry but its gotten beyond bad
and if i dont get things going the HC is going to chew my butt out more

thx

-----------------------
FL/PO1_Arturus/Nazgul2-1/ISD II Nemesis/VE/VEN/(=a=)(=sa=)(=jcpa=)(=scpa=)
[This message has been edited by Arturus (edited October 28, 2006 11:03:14 PM)]
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

May 25, 2002 12:41:29 AM    View the profile of Rogue 
Arturus is right, people. WE ALL need to get more active. I know many of us are busy in other things, but we need some sort of activity. I moved home a couple of weeks ago, may 11th to be exact, so I have been spotty getting online,  I know. I try to get on when ever I can. Right now there is a story writing competition on the story net. Riel gave out the starting stories for each squadron and each squadron ran with its assigned story. As for ours in particular, only Arturus and me have been posting on it. We have been including the rest of the squadron in our post so anyone of you can add to it at any time. I want everyone to try the extreme most to post at least one thing for the our story for the writing competition.

-----------------------
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

May 25, 2002 1:52:42 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
yah...someone besides me finally posted here again thx for backing me up rogue and ppl lets go out and win that cash for the story comp and show them that nazgul is alive AND the BEST

-----------------------
Gravin
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  151
Total Posts:  151
May 29, 2002 5:53:14 PM    View the profile of Gravin 
Well im finally back with a working computer. Ill cya's around

-----------------------
FL/WO2 Gravin/Nazgul 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)[VCB]
First Owner of I'm Smart pin
andhaz
ComNet n00b

June 2, 2002 6:45:46 PM    View the profile of andhaz 
fm/lcrw andhaz reporting for duty have just been asigned to your fine squadron hope to be of some use thx andhaz

-----------------------
fm/lcrw andhaz/nazgul 2-3/isd nemesis/off/ven/ve/(=a=)
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

June 3, 2002 9:06:39 AM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Well, Arturus, here's your chance - get this guy active.

-----------------------
NTO/SCAP/FL/COM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 /ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

CM/SG Darkhawk/Sith/Eagle 1-5/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 3, 2002 3:25:40 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
yes sir darkhark :P anyway welcome andhaz i am your flight leader and unfortunately i am actually on leave due to exams what you are required to do for me  besides have fun and enjoy VE (WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART) is come on mIRC when u can and send me a report each week saying waht u have done for VE also posting on the comnet and viewing it daily is great my e-mail addy is [email protected] if oyu do not know how to use mIRC plz ask here and one of us will help u welcome AND HAVE FUN but stay active plz our meetings are at 4pm est each sunday as well

-----------------------
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 9, 2002 6:13:17 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
well well well i come back from leave and notice not to my immediate surprise no one has posted here since i left WHERE **** ARE YOU GUYS for gods sake be active for go into reserves or tell us ure AWOL we dont need a ton of inactive ppl sitting in our squad and ruining the reputation of the nazgul cmdrs who work their butts of to get u guys active GET OUT THERE geez

-----------------------
Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  949
Total Posts:  947
June 9, 2002 11:53:43 AM    View the profile of Bear 
You emailed andhaz when you posted that comnet msg, right?

-----------------------
        Captain Aaron "Bear" Le'pue, Naval Instructor & VE Today Chief Editor
                                                        ~~~
   INS/CAP Aaron "Bear" Le'pue/Flight School/Training Fleet/ISD II Crusader/VEN/VE
           (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) [BRC] [BRC] [LSM] [LoC] [NDM]

~~~
                                      Bear : [email protected]
                             Vast Empire Today : [email protected]
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

June 9, 2002 9:29:04 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Well, I'll post to make it look better, Art. No, really. Where ARE you guys? I would be very disappointed if Nazgûl were to be decommisioned...

-----------------------
NTO/SCAP/FL/COM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 /ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

DLS/CM/SG Darkhawk/Sith/Eagle 1-5/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 10, 2002 12:40:10 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
whats there to decommission? seriously

-----------------------
andhaz
ComNet n00b

June 12, 2002 3:49:58 PM    View the profile of andhaz 
sorry boss been busy can you please advise what est is as not known in this part of the empire ? uk.

-----------------------
fm/lcrw andhaz/nazgul 2-3/isd nemesis/off/ven/ve/(=a=)
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

June 12, 2002 10:24:52 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
Unfourtunately Art is right with what he said, what's there to decomission? I have been busy in RL with summer college classes and taking lifeguard training this week and next week. So my Interent time is like nonexistence. I will try to get things rolling again after I finish this training next week and get some time back. As for what our newest member said, EST is the time zone for the eastern United States. Its 5 hours earlier than London time, if my calculations are correct. And well, I never got a chance to welcome our newest member, so I'll say welcome aboard.

-----------------------
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 14, 2002 11:48:16 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
at least im not the only one who sees a problem for a change still though things are as bad as they possible can get soon there will be nothing left nazgul needs to get on the ball and fast before it pops remember to send in ure reports so rogue and i can report to the high command show we still actually exist and are not rusitng out our TIEs i will start a new thread on the anval storynet lets get some posts going i dont want to be the only one posting like the storycomp (rogue helped too :P) but i dont want to see this squad gone, what reamins that is we can recover and come  back all we need is a little effort

-----------------------
Arturus
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 17, 2002 7:23:30 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
hmm, it seems that only rogue and i are interrested in this story come one you guys and get posting there, u will be getting some info packets today ships specs done by rogue mission objectives and a mission map done by me this way you will be fully perpared to post i want all active members to post what sw games they own HERE that way i can see what games are the most logical to use in the ENC coming up (Elite Nazgul Competition) thats all for now

-----------------------
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nazgul Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:41:27 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 175  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >