Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Platoon Comp Story 2 (Raiders, Lancer)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   
Author
Topic:  Platoon Comp Story 2 (Raiders, Lancer)
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  645
Total Posts:  3141
  RE: Platoon Comp Story 2 (Raiders, Lancer)
October 8, 2005 1:16:34 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
Jakireth looked up in alarm as alarms suddenly blazed around them. He looked back down at the rebel he just shot.

"Shit!"
While still deciding on what to do his comlink beeped.
"Jak, was that you?" asked Raziel angrily, his voice cracking.
"Yes Sir, answered Jakireth nervously. Before one of them could say anything further Hellra chipped in once again.
"Sir, I think we can get the situation under control" she said nervously, not wanting upset her obviously angry SL.
"You have five minutes, and you BETTER get it under control Lance Corporal" threatened Raziel before shutting it off.  They stood their in shock for a few seconds not sure what was happening before Jennabelle's yell bought them back to the ground.

"Jak, he's getting away!"
Hellra and Jakireth spun around to see where their captive was. Hellra's eyes followed the tracks from where he stood to where he was now. He was scrambling over some large tree roots that twisted from the ground.
Before Jakireth could lift his pistol to shoot the escaping rebel, Hellra whipped her electro-whip out towards the rebel, luckily he was still at a reachable length. The whip curled around his ankle, shocking and numbing it. She gave a quick yet powerful tug, dragging him back towards them.

"So how do you plan to get the situation under control?" asked Jakireth walking over to the rebel, pointing his pistol at the rebel's head. Hellra smiled under her helmet.

"Im not getting it under control, he is,  arent ya Jaun?" Hellra directed her posture towards him.
Jaun looked at Hellra bewildered.
"How do you know my name?" he asked firmly.
Hellra sighed, and took her helmet off&again.
"Maybe this would answered your question.

Jaun literally gaped at her.
"Hellen?"
Hellra ignored, and strode over to his side, she pulled her blaster pistol out and pushed it in the side of his head.

"You will report back to your base, and say the situation under control." Whispered Hellra. Now it was Jennabelle and Jakireth's turn to look at her in surprise. They have always known her as the girl who was warm and friendly. But now her voice was cold, and almost mechanical.

Jaun seemed used by it.
"You wouldn't"
"Want to try me?"
"As I have said once before, you have more bark then bite"
"You know what happens when I am provoked" Hellra' eyes narrowed, she pushed her pistol deeper in his head.

Jaun seemed to remember something that happened between him and Hellra, he hastily bought his wrist com to his mouth.

"Situation is under control" muttered Jaun in his wrist com, his eyes shifting uneasily between Jakireth and Hellra's threatening stares.

"What were those blasts," asked an alien voice.
"Some predators attack" whispered Hellra.
Jaun copied Hellra's answer.
"Some predators attacked."

"And why is Jeck not responding to his wrist com?" asked the voice again.
Hellra looked at Jakireth, not sure what Jaun should respond..
"He must have dropped it" said Jaun again, surprising Hellra and Jakireth.
"Where is he now?"
"He went looking for it, we are going to stay overnight in the forest to scout further today, We something entering the atmosphere today, might have bin a meteor though" answered Jaun.

"See you tomorrow Jaun." The wrist com cut off. For a few seconds they just looed at each other before Jakireth lifted his comlink.

"Situation under control Sir, though we have a captive now, we thought he might be of good use for interrogation. "

"No need Jak, you can dispose of him"
Hellra cringed at the word; dispose.
"We cant, the rebels expect a report back tomorrow from him, we might use him as to report back to his base, that situation is normal."

Jakireth waited a few seconds for Raziel to reply.
"Bring him over, Slick shas an idea with him it seems. And let's try not using blasters."

Jaikreth gave an afirmative before he turned towards Jaun again.
"You are not escaping, if you try, I WILL kill you" he said coldly.

Minute's later Jaun was bound, he was tied to both Hellra and Jakireth.
"What have they done to you? Who are you?" he asked sneering at her the same time.
"None of your business Jaun, now keep walking, wouldn't want Jak's finger to slip."

-----------------------
--Lance Corporal Hellra--
- Raider Squad
-

TRP/LCPLHellra/2SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA[LoR][ES2C]

Storm, you better get your ass in gear, cause Wildcard's gonna make it hot in here.
Darr-Rann
ComNet Initiate

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  134
Total Posts:  1587
October 8, 2005 4:16:18 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
      Darr-Rann sat down outside, eating his dinner. He spit out a particularly bad tasting piece bite and sighed.
"Well, at least its not TK's..."
Suddenly he heard the sound of shrubs being brushed aside ahead. His hand went to his Heavy Blaster pistol. Suddenly A rebel walked into the camp. Darr-Rann stood up, throwing his half-eaten meal aside and drawing his weapon.
    "It's okay Darr, he's prisoner.
Hellra was right behind the prisoner, her blaster ready. Jak and Jennabelle followed, the former had his sniper rifle trained on the soldier
    "I take it your scouting was much more exciting then me and Rev's"
Hellra didn't really respond to this. "Strange." Darr-Rann thought.
"Here, I might as well help you get this guy tied up."

After setting up what was declared 'The prison tent.' Hellra got to tying him up to the chair in which they had made him sit, while Darr-Rann stood guard with his heavy blaster.
"This guy is unusually quiet." Darr-Rann thought to himself. "Most rebels taunt us and struggle, but this guys just sitting there."
    Finally the prisoner spoke.
"Hellen, what the hell are you doing with the empire?"
    "Shut up Jaun" Hellra said as she finished tying him up. She walked over to Darr-Rann and was about to explain when he spoke up again.
    "You!" He said, looking at Darr-Rann. "Rannik Cedaan! Your that Terrorist brother of Jad Cedaan.
    "What the hell did you say?" Darr-Rann spoke angrily, walking over to him.
    "Yeah, your that Terrorist who tried to fight the republic."
    Darr-Rann clenched his fist, glaring angrily down at Jaun. "Trying to keep you murdering bastards from causing more pain to the Galaxy!"
    He turned to walk away, but the Rebel spoke up again.
"Hard to believe you're the brother of such a good officer."
    Darr-Rann spun around, backhanding the prisoner hard in the face.
"Darr-Rann, stop!" Hellra cried out, grabbing onto his arm in attempt to stop him from throwing another punch.
    "Why? This guy's just another one of those bastards." he asked, turning to face her.
    "Just please, don't..." She replied, when Jaun spoke out.
"I knew you still have some good in you Hellen." He said, smirking as blood ran from his nose were Darr-Rann hit him.
      Darr-Rann paced back in forth, trying to decide what to do.
"This guy may have been your friend at one time, but he's a Rebel all the same. Hellen, your an imperial now. " He proceeded towards the flap of the tent.
"Start acting like it."

-----------------------
Wildcard you better hide your face, cause Storm is gonna rock this place.

-=Lancer Squad=-
FTL/LCPL Darr-Rann/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR]
LANCE CORPORAL
one of few - A vast Empire medic
Read Losses of Vandetta by me and Hellra
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  647
October 8, 2005 5:16:01 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
Hellra stared Darr-Rann's back which retreated through the tent flap. She shivered in rage.

How dare he& her insiders were seething at him, she turned towards Jaun who was snickering at her. Hate burned through her like a fire.

"An imperial&you?" Jaun snorted. Hellra took a deep breath. While Raziel and Slick discussed what to do, the rest of the squads had to do guard duty, she unfortunately was stuck with the first shift. Hellra took a deep breath, burying her freshly-dug anger deeper then before.

She strode towards Jaun and crouched till she faces him on an equal length. They stared at each other for awhile. He bought memories back. He was her first crush. Though she would die before admitting it. He was her best friend during her time as a rebel. They saved each other's skins numerous times.

Hellra's eyes traced his facial structure through the blood. He still had that boyish look on him, even though she suspected he was in his early twenties. His impish-like smirk wavered before he simply returned her stare. Her eyes rested for a second on three faint scars that limed each other diagonally on his left cheek. It reminded her of her own scars on her arm.

Her stare turned to a glare.
"You have changed, though you still have that vain smirk"
Jaun looked at her quizzically.
"Cant say you didn't," he replied, glaring back her.

"What are you planning Jaun?" asked Hellra, she stood up from her crouched position.
"What do you mean, I have lots plans, wanted to go swimming---" a sharp blow to his face silenced him.
"Why did you lie to your base willingly?" asked Hellra. She waited for an answer.
"The hell with you also, my SL and ASL wont be as merciful as I am, " Hellra swung her back to him, intending to continue her guard duty outside.

"Hellen, you might be an imperial now, but you still value your friends above anything, no matter what you bark. You won't allow them to kill me, you are still weak, Cedaan said that's what was your faults" said Jaun in a neutral voice.
"Shut up"
"Struck a nerve?"  his voice taunted her.

Hellra spun around, pulling her blaster pistol out, pointing it directly towards Jaun.
"Don't test me Jaun"
Before one of them could say anything further the tent flap opened,
"Hell put that thing away, must admit didn't know you have such temper," said Jennabelle.
Hellra holstered her pistol again,
"A very short fused one"
Jennabelle shrugged, not realising how serious the situation was.
"You can go, my shift is starting early"

Hellra sighed as she stepped outside the tent her facial mask dropped, around her weapons and bags were scattered, near the shuttle were the sleds and speeders. She made Jak promise that she could use the speeder since she used to be a racer. Her hands still itched riding them. But her mind were to preoccupied with what happened between her and Jaun.
Shit, what is going on?!

-----------------------
- Raider Squad
-

Storm, you better get your ass in gear, cause Wildcard's gonna make it hot in here.
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  654
October 9, 2005 12:27:37 AM    View the profile of Hellra 
The night silence was broken by the constant chirping of alien insects. The crackling of fire was loud enough to lull someone to sleep. Every once and a while whispers murmured through the camp where the Lancers and Raiders resided temporarily.

"Whot will happen now?"
Hellra suppressed at faint smile at Revan's sleepy question. She directed her gaze towards Slick and Raziel. Slick was sitting crouched on the ground, his eyes staring myopically in the fire while stroking his chin. The fire didn't provide much heat or light. They didn't want to attract too much attention to them selves.

Raziel sat cross-legged, his head bowed slightly towards his chest, arms folded across it. He looked up at Revan's question after a few seconds. His eyes showed no colour except blackness in the dark, the small yet burning coals reflected in his eyes setting them on fire. Needless to say, it was quite frightening at first glance.

"We could make use of this 'Jaun' guy," said Yillis.
"No shit?" replied Hellra sarcastic.
"He WILL lead us to the base, I will personally make sure of that, Hellra since you used to be rebel, you two could enter the base claiming to have seen your errors you made becoming an imperial."  Raziel broke off, staring back in the fire.

"What happens then?" asked Jennabelle cocking her head to the one side. 
"We could incorporate one us as a prisoner Hellra and Jaun captured," suggested Slick.

"Maybe I should go, they want me dead especially" volunteered Darr-Rann.
Hellra ignored Darr-Rann's voluntary proposal, her gaze fixed on Slick and Raziel.

"How can we trust Jaun, he might betray us on the last second"
"Its fault we have to overcome, but we could always plant a bomb on him," suggested Jakireth, the prospect of blowing rebels up seemed very good to him.

Slick looked at his watch.

"We will talk in a few hours again, I want most of you to get some sleep, we get up 6 AM sharp, and I am stationing guards around the camp, one for each corner, that would give us four guards. Right now, I want at least one ASL or SL during each shift, which makes four shifts. "It is 9:30 PM, you will each get two hours a shift roughly, those who don't have a shift tonight, will do their tomorrow night."

Slick barely closed his mouth when Jakireth called out.
"SQUADS BED!"

"Hi Jak, cool down on the volume we have ears you know" muttered Garet rubbing his ears, being the unfortunate one to sat beside Jakireth's mouth.
"I will do one of the first shifts, I won't sleep anyway" volunteered Hellra. Even though she was tired it would be a futile battle to try and sleep.

One hour later

Hellra leaned against the rough tree bark that scratched her armour mercilessly. She carried her standard E-11 blaster rifle with her; it hung limply from her right hand, her finger curled around the trigger in a relaxed manner.

Darr-Rann and Jaun's word haunted her.

.......You are an imperial now...start acting like it...

........Hellen, you might be an imperial now, but you still value your friends above anything......you wont allow them to kill me...

Could she stand up against her rebel friends? Could she fight them? She didn't have much choice Jakireth already warned her about showing mercy.

...Hell, you cant have mercy for your enemies, cause they don't have for you...

Hellra sighed, her mind's insides was a jungle of knotted strings, and she didn't know where the beginning was or the end. However before she could think it over again, a sharp pain throbbed in the side of her waist numbing her entire body, yet keeping her awake.

She noticed something or someone lifting her, hauling her over its shoulders, in the back ground sudden blasts sounded through the air, and she dimly heard Jakireth's furious shouts through the blasts.

The person who had her however seemed to ignore the small war that raged at the base camp. He carried her for a few minutes before setting her down.

It was painful and frustrating to lay there helpless, hearing the shouts from her fellow troopers. She slowly regained control over her eyes; she opened them enough to see what is going. It seemed fruitless it was in the dead of the night.

After what seemed like hours, but was minutes in reality the sound of blasts stopped.
Mere seconds two heavy objects hit the ground, accompanied by voices this time.

"Why didn't you kill the rest of the camp, and why are these kept alive?" asked a gruff voice.
"They are stronger then I thought they were, killed most before I called out an retreat, as for these three, we could wiggle some information from them, could be handy for a promotion" answered a much sleeker voice.

"Jaun were a captive in the camp, I knew something was off when he contacted us earlier" said the same sleek voice again, several footsteps joined them.
"Why didn't you free him?"
"I did, but he got shot by one of the smaller sized guys, I think his name is Razal or somethin,"
"So you left him there?" disbelief rang through the air.
"Never mind, we have three captives," sounded the sleek voice changing the subject.

Hellra forced he eyes to focus through the dark on the limp objects that lay not to far from her. With a shock she realised it was Darr-Rann and Jakireth. They were wearing their helmets, she included, but she knew them by their body build, and their insignias on the left side of their armour it was them.

FOOL! I shouldn't have left my mind wandering"

"So what do we have here?" asked the sleek voice again, there was a slight taunt in it, while laughter erupted from around him. Hellra felt something kick her in the side.
"I don't know boss, don't even know the species or gender. I saw one female though back at the camp, lets find out don't we?" Hellra felt the presence stooping down to pluck her free of her helmet.

"No, no time, their base will look for, lets get back to our base, these imperials prolly knows where we are" said the sleek voice as the sounds of twigs snapping neared them. Hope grew in her heart.

Without further words Hellra was slung over one the rebel's shoulder yet again, the same going for Darr-Rann and Jakireth. She suspected they were unconscious; they probably gave a fight before being caught.

Helpless to struggle against her bounds, Hellra and the rest of her unconscious friends were carried in the dead of the nights, the yells emitting from the base calling for their names growing fainter and fainter as well as her hope. Cold fear gripped her heart.

-----------------------
- Raider Squad
-

[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited October 9, 2005 12:28:13 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited October 9, 2005 12:29:10 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited October 9, 2005 12:30:33 AM)]
Darr-Rann
ComNet Initiate

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  136
  Another Short post
October 9, 2005 2:46:46 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
    Darr-Rann came to consciousness, struggling against the bonds.
"This one's awake." The rebel carrying him said, stopping for a moment to get a better grip on the soldier. Darr-Rann's eyes scanned around, and he saw two other troopers were also captured.
Suddenly the rebel dropped him, the struggling weight of the trooper being too much for him to handle.
    "Go on ahead guys, I'm going to knock this guy out so he'll move around less."
Meanwhile, Darr-Rann was desperately making his move. His primary Vibrodagger and his blaster pistol were with the Rebel, but they probably would have missed his hidden one. Shifting his shoulder, he smiled with relief as it slid out of it's slot and fell to the ground. He quickly moved to cover the blade, working his hand out of the rope that bound it. As the Rebel neared him, he was already cutting the rope with the sharp edge of the vibrodagger, freeing his hands.
The rebel pulled off his helmet and flipped him around, rock in hand. By the time he realized the prisoner was free, the dagger already slashed out, cutting a stump were the man's hand used to be.

Darr-Rann stood over the bleeding man, his now recovered Heavy blaster pistol in his hand.
"Okay, were are they taking them?" He said, gesturing with the weapon
    "To the prison attached to the main structure..." the main said, shaking from the pain of the wound.
    "What direction from here?" he said, kicking the man.
    The rebel cried out in pain, grabbing at the stump of his wrist.
"Just that way. Please, don't kill me!" He pointed with his remaining hand to the direction he had referred to.
    Darr-Rann kicked him in the head, knocking him out.
"No, you don't deserve that pity." He ran towards were the rebel had shown him, leaving the Rebel lying bleeding on the forest floor.

"Damn!" Darr-Rann said as he saw them enter the building. The structure had been close, and he didn't manage to catch up to them in time. He activated his wrist-com.
"This is Lifesaver, over!"
"Darr-Rann! Where are you? Are the others okay?" Slick responded.
"The others are in the structure, it turns out that attachment to the main building is a prison."
"Wait there, we'll get some guys over to help you recover them.
"I don't think thats a good idea." He said. "If we weight to much longer they'll be locked up. Requesting permission to proceed."
There was a few moments of silence.
"Permission granted, go ahead."
"Lifesaver, out"

There were no guards outside the structure, they had went with the others to help bring in the prisoners. Darr-Rann rushed down towards the entrance.
"Here goes nothing..." He thought, opening the door and running inside.

-----------------------

-=Lancer Squad=-
LANCE CORPORAL
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  657
October 9, 2005 3:53:47 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
Hellra's control over her body returned and she started struggling viciously against her bounds. Sweat beaded down from her face under her helmet.

"Oi, this one is back, and it live and kicking!" called one voice out. Loud laughter followed it.
"Get rid of those helmets and armour guys, check them for weapons, " ordered a voice carrying much more authority then the previous voices.

Hellra felt the fresh gush of air on her face as her helmet was removed. She shook her head, blinking rapidly, her eyes not used to the sudden brightness.

Gasps sounded through the room, Hellra knew why.
"Hellen?" came the disbelieving question from one the rebels. Hellra looked up proudly, her fierce glare not wavering for a second.

"Remove their armour," said the same voice again, though much colder.
Hellra struggled fiercely against her bounds while they closed in on her.
Her struggle stopped when they pinned her down, strapped her of her armour leaving her only in her white storm trooper knee high boots, and her black spandex she wore under her armour.

Hellra felt very exposed suddenly used to the artificially moulded armour she usually had to wear. Hellra turned her head towards the crumpled and unconscious Jakireth, he was also being stripped of his armour, pistol protruded from various places including his shoulder blades, and armpits.

Hellra felt someone grabbing her left wrist turning it around. She glances at it, gleaming in the light were the white outlines of a scar forming the rebel insignia.
"So you WERE one of us once, used to be the right-hand of some high guys weren't ya?" a cold face glared at her,

Mere minutes later they were unceremoniously slung into square windowless room.
The word traitor sounded several times through the air before the durasteel door slammed shut leaving her in total darkness.

She immediately scrambled towards Jakireth; her hands traced his face to his eyes since she couldn't see. Her time she spend following droids blindly through the academy halls have taught her to rely on her touch, smell and hearing as well as she did on her eyes.

His limped body stiffened suddenly before going lax again. Hellra slapped him several times before he mumbled something.
"Ok, I'm up, I'm up mom"

Hellra stifled her laugh; it was amazing that she could still laugh under the circumstances. She felt Jakireth grabbing her wrist, as she was about to slap him again.
"I said I'm up dammit!"
"Fine, you just didn't sound awake talking to mom" snapped Hellra at him.
"Whaz happening?"
"We were caught while doing our shifts, Darr hasn't showed up yet, either he escaped or he was kil----"
"Shhhs, don't say that," ordered Jakireth. He groaned as he propped himself on his elbows. After a few seconds he let out a surprise yelp suddenly realising his elbows throbbing rather painfully.

"Where the hell is my armour?!" he asked.
"Stripped us of it, leaving only our boots," answered Hellra, she settles her self in the corner of the room. She knew these types of rooms like the back of her hands, there was no escape except through the door.

Half an hour later racket sounded from the closed door, including several foul mouthed words, and yelps of pain.
Jakireth and Hellra peered to eachother through the darkness.

"Darr"

-----------------------
- Raider Squad
-

[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited October 9, 2005 3:58:25 PM)]
Slick
ComNet Member

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  359
Total Posts:  635
October 9, 2005 10:37:12 PM    View the profile of Slick 
"This is stupid.  I'm such an idiot.  I can't believe I'm doing this." mumbled Slick as he walked towards the main gate of the compound.

The compound loomed in front of him, and he walked right up to the main gate.  He stood in front of it in plain sight.  He waited for the shooting to begin, but nothing came.  When no one exited the gate to come shoot him, he pounded on the gate with the butt of his E-11/L.  He waited a few more seconds, and them gave out a yell.

"HALLLLOOOOOO. ANYBODY HOOOOMMMMMEEEEE?" he yelled at the compound.

The gate burst open, and Slick had to jump out of the way.  Three men came out, and quickly approached him.  I'm going to die thought Slick to himself as the men approached him.  When they reached him, the men looked at each other and grinned.

"Seems these imperials just like to give themselves up, don't it Brutus?" said one of the men.

The one called Brutus nodded. "Yeah. We might get something from the boss for this one.  Give me your rifle scumbag."

The trooper grabbed Slick's rifle, and they laughed as they grabbed his arms.  Slick laughed with them, and looked at Brutus.  "I'd like my rifle back."

"Well that's just to bad isn't it.  You think you can take it ba---"

He was cut off as his head exploded.  In the space of a second the other two had been felled by the sniper fire.  Sinking to his knees Slick felt the urge to vomit.  He knew he had been close to death at that moment.  Probably closer than he had ever been in his army career.  He looked over, and saw Raziel, Yillis, and Garet come out into the open.

"What are you doing on the ground?" asked Yillis.

"Thankfully praying that I'm not dead.  That was a stupid plan."

Raziel smirked at him as the rest of the troops joined them. "But it worked didn't it.  Hurry up, and let's get inside.  We have to get our troops back."

With a nod Slick grabbed his rifle from the stiffening fingers of Brutus. "Let's do it."

-----------------------
Corporal Slick
-=Lancer Squad=--=SL=-
SL/CPL Slick/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath[LoR]
Raziel
ComNet Veteran

Raziel

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight

Post Number:  1237
Total Posts:  2873
October 10, 2005 9:16:36 AM    View the profile of Raziel 

The light was fast fading, along with the prospect of a successful mission. Raziel was still pondering how it was that the bio-scanners and remote turrets were evaded. If it hadn't been for the fletchette-trap ripping one of the Republic soldiers apart and the ensuing cries of pain everything would be much worse right now . . .
    Standing before the back entrance to the Republic transmission centre, with only seven men to support him. Three of his troopers captured and the entire mission compromised. TK and TJ were still back in the undergrowth hiding the sleds and speeders they had used to rush here after the attack, but the rest of their equipment back at the base.
    "Slick, wait!" Raziel started. The stormtroopers turned to face him. The adrenaline must be pumping now, he figured, and he could sense their anxiety. "The usual man power of a facility this large is well over a hundred. By now they'll have sent more men back to our camp and that means we've lost most of the heavy weapons. That means the tanks are not only a problem, they're an insurmountable one. If we make it back out with our men the tanks will probably head us off and that will be the end of us.
    "So I'm taking TK and Tj to the main base, whilst we still have some darkness I'm going to see if we cant take those tanks out of commission before they're powered up. As soon as you have our men, take the speeders and get the hell out of here. We'll meet up with you later. We cant win this now, not under these circumstances, get our men out, I'll deal with the tanks and we'll regroup and re-think. They don't have any more support on this planet, so its us against them."
    Slick nodded back at Raziel, both of them would face equally dangerous missions with low chance of success and they knew it.
    "Good luck,"
    "Explosives Revan," Raziel asked and his solider chucked him a heavy bag of plasma detonators. Slick turned about and with a brief series of battle orders the left-overs of the combined Lancer-Raiders squad entered the compound.

Tk and Tj emerged from the undergrowth behind him and headed down to meet him.
    "We're not going with them?" TK asked, looking after Slicks group.
    "Nope," replied Raziel passing them a handful of detonators each. "We have a few more hours of impaired light. Somehow we're going to get into the main compound and neutralise those tanks."
    "Got much of a plan?"
    "Don't get spotted until we've planted explosives," Raziel smiled.
    "That's it?" TJ asked, with a smile.
    "'fraid that's all I've got," Raziel shrugged. "The tanks will probably be refuelling and loading up now, so I suggest we move quick,"

-----------------------
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
PL:A/1LtRaziel/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/{EW1} (WoS1) 2x(VP:1) {IG} {CDS} {BoA} {PoC} {BC} {GRoM} {SoS}
Assistant Squad Leader - Raiders
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.

"God does not play dice with the universe" - Albert Einstein
"Who are you to tell God what to do with his dice?" - Bohr
"God does not play dice with the universe. He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." - Terry Pratchett
CM/DJK Raziel/lion 1-5/Krath/VEDJ/VE (WoS1) (VP1) (VP2)
Slick
ComNet Member

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  361
October 11, 2005 5:10:45 AM    View the profile of Slick 
Motioning for the group to follow him, Slick entered the main gate. Quickly he glanced around the corner, and jerked back. The group looked at him, and he held up three fingers. Pulling his vibro-bayonet he slipped around the corner, and approached the three men. With a quick movement Slick slammed the bayonet into the neck of the first man, while the other two were quickly subdued with heavy blows to the back of the head. The squads gathered around him, as he wiped the blade of the bayonet clean on one of the dead men's tunics.

"We're seriously out-numbered here. We're about to try and pull off the impossible. Two of the Raiders have been captured, and Darr is somewhere inside the compound. We're going to try, and get them out. Avoid contact as much as possible cause if we get into a heavy firefight we're all dead. I want comm silence." he paused for a moment.

"I'm splitting the group in two parts. We can cover more ground, and it keeps us from being packed inside the corridors. Yillis, and the rest of the Raiders will take that entrance there." he pointed to a large door. "I'm taking Garet, and Jennabelle with me, and we'll meet back here in three hours. Hopefully Raziel will have the tanks decommissioned by then. Good luck, and come back alive." Slick finished quietly.

The squads glanced around at each other. Slick and Yillis shook hands, and then headed off in their respective directions. Slick's small group took off, and quickly entered one of the doors. He looked down the corridor, and found it deserted. He pulled his DL-54 from it's holster, and slung his rifle across his back. They cautiously entered the corridor, and spread out as best they could. This is not going to be fun thought Slick to himself.

-----------------------
Corporal Slick
-=Lancer Squad=--=SL=-
Raziel
ComNet Veteran

Raziel

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight

Post Number:  1239
Total Posts:  2873
October 11, 2005 8:38:39 AM    View the profile of Raziel 

"Doesn't look good does it?" Raziel asked, looking down at the compound. They has been scanning the walled compound with night vision equipment for several minutes now. The base was now fully roused, as the three troopers had arrived a contingent of soldiers had rushed out of the compound and headed in the direction of their camp on speeders. At least, Raziel reflected, TJ had thought to order their pilot to take the shuttle a good distance away. All was not lost - yet.
    "Nope, not really," Tj replied. As they'd predicted a group of vehicle crewmen had raced out of the barracks a few minutes ago and were hastily checking over their tanks whilst they were armed up and refuelled. It was only because this was a small base, hidden well away from the main lines of battle that the forces had been so slow to react to the imperial presence. Raziel estimated it had probably been a good few months since their last drills, but this station could have been here for years.
    "We could try and pick off the crewmen?" TK offered.
    "Nah, they'll have more of them spare probably. Those things are fairly automated too," Tj observed. It was true, whilst most of the tanks were fairly light vehicles that heavy weaponry could have damage a couple of them looked nasty. They were the ones that simply bristled with weaponry, each of the smaller guns probably computer aimed. The turrets could probably track and aim at enemy targets in microseconds, they were the kind of vehicle that could rip apart platoons of unprotected soldiers in a few moments.
    "It still surprises me that such a small base has so much armor available, do you think they got wind of this?" Raziel asked.
    "I doubt it, they would have been better prepared. Maybe someone was a little over precautious when they set up security here," TJ replied.
    "Right then, what's the plan?" TK asked.
    "Ok. We have one hour till sunrise. It's going to lighten up very quickly over the next thirty minutes, we use that time to get down to the outer compound. We'll stick to the shadows and move during a shift change. I'll get that side access door open, we head for the fuelling station and cover the place in plasma detonators. We blow it just before sunrise and flee into the sun, if we make it to the speeders we should be ok."
    "Just hope they don't have polarised visors yes?"
    "Something like that," Raziel replied. He opened a panel on the inner forearm of his suit, he tapped a couple of keys and millions of photo reactive fibres across the surface of his suit kicked in, turning it a blotchy black and green colour. His shoulder stayed scorched white where it had already taken a blaster bolt though.
    "Uh oh!" TK said. There was sudden commotion down at the compound, soldiers were abandoning their posts and heading to the rear of the base, entering the underground complex.
    "No time like the present," TJ said and he shuffled forwards heading into the open but keeping to the long shadows that the trees behind the offered. Raziel and TK followed suit, TK crawling on his belly and Raziel effortlessly merging into the background.

Raziel stood up and threw himself backwards against the compound wall, he cringed as his armour made a metallic clang as it impacted against the wall.
    "Smooth," TJ said at Raziel uncharacteristic slip up. The three soldiers shimmied down the wall until they reached the side access they had seen several troopers using.
    Raziel twisted around and looked the door up and down. It was only large enough for men to enter single file and there was no obvious external access control. He dropped to his knees and moved around in front of the door, aware that anyone up on the wall above him would spot him instantly. TJ and TK both realised the vulnerability, and Raziel could see them both hold their rifles upwards , ready to act.
    Raz took off one glove and ran his fingers up one side of the door. His hand paused over one area of metal, indistinguishable from the rest of the smooth, sheet durasteel wall. He took out a knife and slide it up the length of the wall, when it came to the area he had stopped at before the knife came to a halt. Raziel pressed his weight forwards and the knife slid into a hidden jink in the wall, a hidden panel popped out of place.
    A single connection port was revealed behind the panel. Not pausing for a second Raziel took another item from his belt and slid it into the port. In a moment algorithms pre-written by yillamian years ago were working out how to control the door. With no prior warning the door slid open with a hiss. Raziel didn't pause, a knife was suddenly in his hand, without apparently being placed there and he rushed forwards, TK and TJ on his heels.
    "hey -" was all a single soldier on the other side of the door managed. Raziel was upon him. His leg arm went around the soldiers neck, his right heel into the soldiers leg  forcing him down to Raziel's height. A blade slid up underneath the soldier's rib cage, piercing the lung and silencing him, the blade carried on in its journey, up into the heart.
    He looked behind him the see TJ scanning the area down the sights of his rifle and TK making sure the door was sealed behind them. TJ nodded to him and Raziel continued forwards, keeping out of the main courtyard within the compound, hoping that few would be able to see him against the shadow of the compound wall. It wasn't far to the vehicle garage, but when they got there the crewmen would need neutralising quickly and quietly before they could plant charges

-----------------------
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
PL:A/1LtRaziel/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/{EW1} (WoS1) 2x(VP:1) {IG} {CDS} {BoA} {PoC} {BC} {GRoM} {SoS}
Assistant Squad Leader - Raiders
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.

"God does not play dice with the universe" - Albert Einstein
"Who are you to tell God what to do with his dice?" - Bohr
"God does not play dice with the universe. He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." - Terry Pratchett
CM/DJK Raziel/lion 1-5/Krath/VEDJ/VE (WoS1) (VP1) (VP2)
Garet Daimun
ComNet Initiate

Garet Daimun

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  134
Total Posts:  1348
October 11, 2005 12:24:17 AM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
Garet fully realized what the odds were now. The large group had been split up yet again and it seemed as if they were still getting smaller.

Slick led the three soldiers. He was a beacon of hope and courage for the small group with him, considering he was a leader both for the squad and the mission. Garet and Jennabelle followed him bravely, though fearful: noone knew what would happen in here. The corridors were tight, not good for firefights at all.

Garet subconciously held his Pistol as he walked. He was still nervous about being in the base. However he was a little glad to be working with Slick instead of Raziel; he heard thigns about him, and not knowing him at all didn't help. Nevertheless, he kept moving down the halls. Suddenly, Slick lifted his hand signaling to stop.

He put his back to the wall right by a corner, Garet and Jennabelle doing the same. Slick peeked around, then looked back at the two troopers. He signaled that there were two gaurds walking towards them from around the corner. Slick once again took out his vibrobayonet and Garet took out his Dagger.

The gaurds were lambs to the slaughter. As they walked around the corner, Garet and Slick grabbed them. Slick slid his bayonet into his victims stomach, and Garet plunged his dagger into his victims kidney. Both fell to the floor dead, if not on the brink of death.

Slick cleaned his bayonet quickly and put it back into it's holster, signaling "Move" at the same time. Before long, they stumbled upon a dark corridor lit by random, spontaneous sparks from a blown power line. All was silent there, and unless there was a spark, all was dark. Garet knew what was coming and he hoped Slick and Jenny did also.

About halfway down the corridor a blaster shot riccoched off the wall in front of Slick. All the soldiers hit the floor and pulled out their weapons.

-----------------------

Lance Corporal Garet Daimun
-=Lancer Squad=-  -=TRP=- -=Blue Lancer 1=-
TRP/LCPL Garet Daimun/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Darr-Rann
ComNet Initiate

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  140
  I win, Jak.
October 12, 2005 5:39:00 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
    Meanwhile, Darr-Rann was in combat. The guards approached him, their vibroblades held ready. Swinging his electrostaff around, he forced the closing circle around him back. Suddenly one of them made his move, lunging forwards, stabbing. Darr-Rann dodged the attack, hitting the man square in the back with his staff as he passed. The sickening smell of fried flesh filled the air as the man's body convulsed from the shock of the weapon.
    Screaming, two more stepped forwards, but Darr-Rann already rolled away. Dropping the staff, he drew his two Heavy blaster pistols, opening fire on the group. Quickly they dropped, being too far to attack with their blades and there being no cover in sight. Darr-Rann rushed over to the computer, opening the prisoner registry, he looked down the list for his friends. He found Hellra's name, she was being held with an unknown imperial, obviously Jakireth. He ran down the Hallway, looking for the door. finding it, he attempted to open it.
    "Dammit!" he swore, finding the door locked. "Of course." He thought to himself, "It's a prison after all!" He rushed down the hallway again to search the guards. He found a set of keycards. Grabbing all of them, he ran to the door.
      "ACCESS DENIED" the small monitor above the reader read out as he put in one of them. He repeated this process until he finally found the right one. He rapidly opened the door, rushing inside.
      "Darr-Rann!" Hellra said as he entered. Jakireth sighed with relief. He quickly took out his knife and started to cut the bonds. Once they were free, they set off down the hallway.
Darr-Rann activated his wrist-com
"This is lifesaver, over."
"This is Slick, did you get them?"
"Yeah, they're okay."
"Can you put Jakireth on?"
Darr-Rann grumbled and took off the wrist-com, handing it to Jak.
"Jakireth, we're already inside the building now, meeting alot of resistance. Proceed through that substructure to the main structure, we'll meet up with you there."
"Alright."
He handed the wrist-com back to Darr-Rann
"This is lifesaver, out."

They walked over to the lockers containing the prisoners possessions. Relieved to see that their armor and weapons were there, they equipped themselves while Darr-Rann waited.
    "Alright." Jakireth said, "Let's move out."

-----------------------

-=Lancer Squad=-
LANCE CORPORAL
Garet Daimun
ComNet Initiate

Garet Daimun

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  136
October 13, 2005 11:20:10 AM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
All three of the soldiers were shooting blindly into the dark, hoping to hit something. The spontaneous flashes of sparks didn't help much, but rather providing a dizzying feeling. Slick said something to break the com silence, but it was muffled by blaster-fire.

Slick spoke again, this time to Garet and Jenny. "Come on, let's go! Stay on the ground, they won't hit us." A blaster shot hit right in front of Slick. "Just move quickly." He said with an excited voice. The three of them crawled along the floor down the hall. Before they knew it, they heard blasters behind them, but not in front.

"Did they not notice us go past?" Jenny asked, but everyone was thinking it.

"I don't think those shots were manually fired." said Garet. "I think they were turrets, you know, like an automated security system. But it doesn't matter, we're through, we should continue."

"Agreed." said Slick, commanding it at the same time. Slick once again spoke into his Comm. "Darr, we're out of combat right now, but we may find some later. We need to get you out. Meet us at these coordinates."-Slick punched in some buttons on his Datapad, connected to his Comm.-"Set up a perimiter if you get there first, we'll do the same."

Slick then moved on, followed by Garet and Jenny. They met little resistance on the way; just a couple rebels patrolling the halls. The meeting point had been right by an interior door that led to another section of the base. There were two halls leading to the doorway. It was a great position to defend, due to the fact that the three soldiers could see everything coming their way. They assumed Darr, Hellra, and Jak hadn't come yet, so they set up a perimeter around the door, defending both hallways.

"Shoot anything that isn't wearing Stormtrooper armor," commanded Slick.

-----------------------

Jakireth
ComNet Member

Jakireth

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  811
Total Posts:  1356
October 13, 2005 11:52:52 AM    View the profile of Jakireth 
After quickly readying and equipping his armor found in the nearby storage deposit, Jakireth sprinted out into the corridor bursting with an uncontrollable sense of anger. Darr and Hellra followed close behind his steps, checking their rear exposure to any guards posted in the area.
Glaring with an evil rage as he tore down the passage, Jakireth tossed his blaster rifle at the ground, replacing it with his short-blade previously attached to the scabbard lining the left side of his leg. The disposed weapon clashed against the wall, sliding down and bouncing slightly, almost enveloping the area with a feeling of despair.
At this point, direction and mission were falling to the bottom of his priority list, being substituted with the need to fulfill a costly revenge. Jakireth was usually able to control his thoughts and running emotions. Things never seemed to come within the range of a mentality such as this, but recent events had given him a substantial taste of his old ways.

Holding up a clenched fist and decelerating, Jakireth spoke softly, and for the first time since they had left their gray prison:
"Cross-section," he stopped a moment, trying to speak without expressing his newfound fury, "watch those two wide hallways, they'll probably contain a checkpoint of some kind."

After his brief statement, the three broke into a silent creep across the far wall, trying to get a location on any enemy troops that may be waiting for them. It was difficult to peer around the curved section that molded the crossway without being seen, and as Darr noticed the situation, he slowly collapsed his legs against the durasteel lining. Making his way towards the ground as the blaster left near the cell had, he sat with a sigh. Speaking in a low tone, he said, "I wasn't able to get an idea about how tight they keep security in this building, but I doubt it won't be long before they find those bodies..."
Hellra nodded in agreement and added, "How long do you suppose we have to move to the main target area?" She raised her eyebrows, indicating some act of thought and continued, "That little jog we took here wasn't short, and I'm guessing it won't be long until they lock down the compound."

Jakireth placed his hands over the back of his helmet, trying to work some of the tension out of his pounding neck muscles. He hadn't noticed the stress build-up until now, and it merely increased his agitation. He thought for a moment, grasping the handle of his pistol as he did.
As Jakireth attempted to formulate the best possible course of action to move through undetected, a hell-like noise filled the passage. Wincing as the piercing noise reached his ears, he shot a look at the two soldiers situated next to him.
"Well then...I'm guessing they're aware of our escape..." Hellra said loudly, trying to force her voice into the changing frequencies of the alarm.

Jakireth lifted Darr from his slouched position of the floor, and widened his arms, pointing to the two separate hallways that were hidden from their current line of sight.
"Hellra and I will be breaking off, taking the obscure sections at our sides. I want Darr at our rear, watching for any backward security forces. If anyone appears in that forward corridor, make the rest of us aware of it..."
Tilting his blade at his right side, Jakireth swept to the nearest passage, charging into view of two enemy troopers. He could hear the backpedal of footsteps from Darr as he checked the area they had come from, and Hellra stealthily moving into position.
Preparing himself with one last shout of maddening passion, he singled out the trooper that stepped into his path. Sliding his blade into his throat with an erupting grin hidden underneath Jakireth's helmet, the intense sense of rampage had suddenly increased. Quickly darting to the left of his victim's lifeless body, he starred up at the remaining enemy and lifted his blood-stained sword.

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Jakireth
- Raider Squad -
Assistant Squad Leader
Army of the Vast Empire
------------------------
ASL/LCPL Jakireth/3SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA[LoR]
Rep/Reporter Jakireth/NewsRep: 2/News Division/VET/VE

[This message has been edited by Jakireth (edited October 13, 2005 11:55:59 AM)]
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  665
October 14, 2005 2:23:49 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
Hellra looked in disgust at the bodies littering the once beautiful tiles. She may have bin a rebel once, and she may have killed people. But that was something she threw behind her.

Hellra shivered slightly at Jakireth's lust for blood, his blood stained sword never wavered in the slightest. Hellra cringed inwardly as he took a clean swipe towards the enemy's head, decapitating it neatly. He turned around and motioned her to continue their silent assault through the hall.

With Darr-Rann covering their rear, Hellra and Jakireth silently crept through the narrow hall; red shadows casting across the blood smeared tiles, in rhythm with the blaring alarm while the remaining neon lights flickered constantly. Hellra took a deep breath.

They rounded a sharp corner, Hellra gave a slight sigh, her relieve radiating from her at the sight of an empty hall. With each step Hellra took, her frustration grew at her helmet she was wearing.

"Jak?" her voice wavered through the air. She lacked her usual confidence,
"Yes"
"What are we planning exactly?"
"Getting out of the building, that's what"
"Oh, okay"
"Now hush" Jakireth shook his head at her and continued. Hellra heard Darr-Rann behind her.

Before either one of them could react shadows leaped from the wall right in front of them. Each of the shadows pointed their blasters at them, a red light darted on Hellra' head; one of them had a sniper rifle as well.

Hellra stared at the shadows, her eyebrows raised. These guys were fresh recruits. That was visible as one of them spoke up.
"H-h-Halt! One move and w-we will sh-shoot, do-----" before he could continue blood spurted from his torso, as Jakireth's sword cut clean through the fabric covering him. His blaster fell to the floor clattering on a near by shaft.

The rest of the rebels open fired on the three imperials. A searing pain ripped through Hellra's upper left arm, just where her shoulder plates, and arm plate meets. Gritting her teeth together she pulled the trigger on her blaster none the less while Darr-Rann and Jakireth stormed towards their attackers and disposed of them with no remorse.

Hellra swung her blaster to the left, nearly slamming it in Darr-Rann's head as he stormed past her; her blast met its designated victim right on target. When all settled, she lowered her blaster, and slumped against the wall.

"Jak, you could have killed us, you moron," she mumbled through her shallow breaths, while Darr-Rann coaxed her into relaxing. He carefully removed left's arm's protection to examine her wound. She hasn't been active in real duty for a few months now, and it weakened her spiritual and physical endurance against it greatly.

"Well, we didn't get killed, what happened with the reckless Hellra I know," asked Jakireth while peering around the empty, body littered hall. He knew if he pressed the right buttons, he could hurt her pride enough to get her angry. It would heighten her fighting capacity.
"I will have to remove your upper armour as well it seems, need to clean that cut" said Darr-Rann while slightly prodding his finger around the wound, making Hellra cringe and wince with every prod.

"No, we mustn't waste time, lets move"
"Hellra" said Darr-Rann raising his voice slightly.
"I said NO!&&I am fine, and I think Jak is also injured" mentioned Hellra. Darr-Rann's head swung to Jakireth side, his eyes studying every movement Jakireth made, not missing one heartbeat.

Jakireth waved his injury off, a small crimson river of blood streamed from his upper thigh.
"I'm fine, like Hellra said, lets keep moving"
"Stubborn asses" muttered Darr-Rann angrily.

OOC: Sorry, not my best, I had a writer's block.

-----------------------
- Raider Squad
-

Jennabelle
ComNet Cadet

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  201
Total Posts:  814
October 15, 2005 8:03:23 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
While Slick, Garet, and Jenny waited for Jak, Hell, and Darr to come, alarms started sounding. Jenny was the first one to spoke up:

"Goddamn it, can't they try not to get in trouble. It's probably Jak, and I mean that guy's got something against rebels."

"Jenny, just don't say that in front of him, for him it's probably personal." Slick replied, still look down the hallway in which they came from.

"But Hell's got something to do with this, doesn't she? She let that rebel live, she has something to do with this Jaun character, they were probably ---"

At that moment, blaster fire shot at the wall near Slick and the three quickly ducked and readied their rifles.

"Damn, those rebels, they get more annoying every time. Wait, are those new recruits?"

Sure enough, the 4 rebels holding the blaster rifles were all shaking, all except a very impatient officer leading them, who was the shooter who hit the wall near Slick. After shouting for a few minutes, the three crouched near the hallway in which had the rebels and the officer and the nervous recruits fired, some of the blaster fire ricocheting here and there.

"Damn! Well, all we have to do is getting rid of the officer and the others are easy cake, Jenny, do you want to do the honors." Slick ordered politely as Garet continued to stare at the blaster fire in amazement.

"Alright, next time, stay behind cover, Slick, friendly advice." Jenny replied, nodding, as she quickly turned from cover and shot the officer in the head. "Done, now for the recruits, easy cake, right&."

Jenny quickly went out of her crouched spot and fired on the recruits, she hit the two that was firing blindly and killed them. The other two quickly put down their weapons; Jenny took out her vibroblade, walked over to the surrenders and quickly cut off their heads.

Jenny said angrily after a moment:

"Goddamn rebs, you killed my family and ruined people's love lives and kill any resistance, well here's to your stupid, ruined lives!"

Jenny spited at the bodies and went back to Slick and Garet, who were staring in amazement.

"Jenny, I know it's upsetting to lose your family, but you don't have to take it out on a petty officer and a bunch of ---" Slick said, trying to reassure her.

Jenny just looked at Slick and explained a bit tense but relaxed:

"look, my sister wants also to join the empire, since we are the greatest fighting force in the galaxy and also we get some really challenging missions, she likes a challenge so do I. She and I will not show mercy, not after what they've done to our family and other families and lovers. They kill without mercy, and so will we."

Jenny went back to where she was, the blood still dripping from her blade. She looked at it, wiped it on the dead bodies' cloth. She looked at it for a moment, then holstered it, went back to her hallway, the right one, while taking out her rifle and relaxing more.

Why can't I learn to just let go of my losses? Jenny thought as she stared at the dead bodies again.

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Jennabelle
-=Lancer Squad=-
-=TRP=- -=Red Lancer 1=-
TRP/PFC Jennabelle/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. " -Darth Vader
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited October 15, 2005 8:29:17 AM)]
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  675
October 15, 2005 4:12:39 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
Hellra struggled to get up, weakened by her wound,
"We have to get out of this place," said Darr-Rann securing his med kit around his waist.
"No, lets explore this places first a bit" Jakireth's sword gleamed in the flickering light.
"This place is crawling with rebels," muttered Darr-Rann
"No shit?"
Darr-Rann threw Hellra a glare in response to her snappy, rude and sarcastic answer.
"Yes, Darr has a point" started Jakireth before he was interrupted by yet another sarcastic comment from Hellra.
"No shit?"
This time both Jakireth and Darr-Rann glared at her as she rubbed her shoulder while returning the same glare to them.
"Hell, mind giving us a break?" asked Darr-Rann,
"Well, quit stating the obvious, I mean---" Jakireth sighed.
"You're babbling Hellra, I thought we can explore this facility first before joining the rest of the guys"

Hellra opened her mouth to snap yet another comment to her ASL but Darr-Rann luckily spoke up.
"Not a bad idea Jak, lets get moving"

Hellra grudgingly picked her self up from her leaned position against the wall; the wound in her shoulder throbbed painfully while feverish warmth spread through her body accompanied by a burning sensation. She felt dizzy as she staggered over to Jakireth and Darr-Rann. A sudden iciness overtook her, and was sent into a state of second lasting shivers.

What the hell is going on? I can usually take much more this, why am I weakened, its much to early for a infection to take place

She groped around for explanation but gave up, and continued her suffered steps along side with Darr-Rann and Jakireth. They both glanced at her worryingly, Darr-Rann shifted his glance to Jakireth who limped slightly, clutching his right leg ever so often.

They need treatment....soon

"Jak, get your exploring expedition over and done with, " he muttered.
"Chill Darr, nothing worse is going to happen," said Hellra, her hands fumbled around with her rifle.

They continued following the seemingly endless hall for another few minutes before taking a sharp left stumbling upon rebel guards. Quickly disposing of them, much to Hellra's discomfort they continued through the corridor while keeping their vibro daggers and rifles trained on anything that moved.

-----------------------
- Raider Squad
-

The world is about me, it revolves around me, take that in mind... :P
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited October 15, 2005 4:13:14 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited October 15, 2005 4:14:30 PM)]
Darr-Rann
ComNet Initiate

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  145
October 15, 2005 7:34:03 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
    Darr-Rann looked at the his friends with concern. Jak definitely had a look of discomfort on his face, and Hellra, although she was too stubborn to admit it, was badly injured.
"Damn them." He swore to himself. "How the hell am I supposed to help them if they wont admit that they need it?"
    Suddenly these thoughts were put aside when Jakireth gave a signal of warning. Up ahead were three rebels, hidden in the shadows, waiting to ambush them. Readying their weapons,
they walked forwards, as if they didn't notice. The rebels were armed with melee weapons, so they would have to move forwards to assault. Under unknowing circumstances, the attack would be brutally effective. But, in this situation, the choice of weapons could prove deadly for the group.
    They walked by and waited... And waited...
And suddenly the rebels made their move. Charging forwards, the leader of the group made to lunge at Jakireth, hoping to finish the trooper quickly. Jak suddenly turned, ready for the attack, getting past the attacker's lunge and stabbing him in the heart with his blade. The others attacked Hellra and Darr-Rann. As Darr-Rann parried the opponent's vibroblade with his electrostaff, he saw Hellra stumble...
    She fell...
The rebel stood over her, ready to finish her off...
The blade came down....

But it didn't finish it's decent, Jakireth quickly slicing the attackers neck with his blade. Darr-Rann's opponent, seeing opportunity, made a lunge at Darr-Rann, knocking the staff out of his hands with a powerful blow. Darr-Rann grabbed at the man's wrist, disarming him of his vibroblade. They struggled for a few moments... And then Darr-Rann threw his opponent back. Practically leaping forwards, he grabbed hold of the rebel's neck and snapped it. Forgetting the now dead opponent, he ran over to were Hellra was trying to get up.
    "No you don't." He said, stopping her and getting out his medkit.
    "Darr-Rann, we need to keep moving." Jakireth said, "There may be more any moment now!"
Darr-Rann shook his head.
    "Hellen hurt pretty bad, we should have stopped earlier." He took out a needle and applied to to the trooper. "Besides, you look like you need my help yourself.
    "Darr... Stop, it's not a big problem, I just got a little dizzy..." Hellra said, struggling to get up.
Darr-Rann shook his head again.
    "You must have been dizzy, with all of the blood loss. Dammit Hellen, just swallow your pride and let me treat this damn wound!"
    As he fished through his medkit for Rylca, they failed to notice the man sneaking up behind them, blade in hand...

-----------------------

-=Lancer Squad=-
LANCE CORPORAL
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  676
October 16, 2005 1:48:23 AM    View the profile of Hellra 
The man lifted his blade to plunge it in Darr-Rann's back, Hellra's eyes widened at the shadowy figure. Darr-Rann lifted his head; to inspect her wound further, but the warning glance in her eyes were more then enough.

In a matter of seconds Jakireth whipped his blaster pistol from his holster in his hand. Before the shadows could react to the sudden movement a small, yet deadly hole coursed through his head. Jakireth holstered the pistol again, preferring his sword to it. In the flickering neon lights Darr-Rann could his blood-smeared armour, what worried him, is darker blood protruded from where his wound resided.

"Thanks Jak, now lets get out of this place back to the upper ground" he pulled Hellra down as she tried to stand up and avoid his medical treatment.

"What about what I said about exploring?" asked Jakireth.
"No, not before you get treatment, both of you, even if it means I will have to pin you down," said Darr-Rann threateningly as he forced Hellra to swallow a pain reliever.
"But I-"
"I am the medic here, and till you are healed, I will decide your actions. You are my responsibility at the moment," Darr-Rann stood up; he gripped Hellra's outstretched hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Okay, this is official, I am sick of this helmet" stated Hellra, grasping her helmet in her hands and taking it off. Jakireth merely shrugged, but Darr-Rann frowned disapprovingly.

"Hell, this is for your protection, yo----"
"Ya, yes Darr, I know, I know. But this is a risk I am taking, but right now, I am suffocating in it" Hellra threw the helmet to the floor; it clattered for a few second as it rolled in small circles.

Darr-Rann stared around the corridor questionably.
"Where is a exit in the damn place?"
Jakireth also looked around, his head swinging ever so often in the opposite halls, trying to make direction of where they are.

Suddenly footsteps echoed through the dimly lit corridor, the troopers instinctively through them selves against the wall to melt in with the shadows, though their white armour couldn't fit right in.

How can this guy walk so&so&noisily, and expect to be killed? thought Hellra to her self-trying to justify the stupidity of the oncoming rebel.

The rebel, a mere teenager, who looked like Hellra's age walked pass him, before he could issue out a cry of despair or help, Jakireth had him in a headlock, his arms twitching to break the frail neck of the quivering boy.

"Where is the exit?"  His voice was dangerously low as he spoke in the rebel's ear.
"Th-That way, five hundred meters or s----" a snap sounded through the empty corridor as Jakireth gave into his urge to snap the rebel's neck.

"Lets start walking," said Darr-Rann sighing. He started the tedious walk towards the exit the rebel pointed out to them. Jakireth merely sighed, they were tired, both mentally and physical.

"No" muttered Hellra refusing to move an inch.
"Wha?" asked Darr-Rann and Jakireth at the same time.
"I said no, we are making our exit, I refuse to take another step" muttered Hellra rummaging through her belt's side pockets for grenades.

"What about the Proton grenade?" she asked holding up the named grenade.
"7PrG?  Might as well use two," muttered Jakireth getting his also out.

Securing the grenades to the ceiling with Darr-Rann's length they quickly ran away, to put as much distance as they could between them and the two grenades, this proved to be difficult with Hellra and Jakireth's injuries. In desperate hope they slammed them selves against the wall. Second later a loud explosion banged through the corridor, debris flew in every direction while the sound ricocheted from the walls and echoed through compound.

Ignoring the falling debris they darted to the newly formed hole in the ceiling.
Before either one of them could scramble through the hole they were intrupted by a voice didn't mind hearing.
"Stop, hell, Darr, Jak!" Slick's voice sounded from very far away. Jakireth looked up trying to find it. Seconds later the shadowy figure of Slick along with Garet and Jennabelle emerged.
"Hi there Hell" sounded Slick's voice.
She grinned back through clenched teeth, the full impact of her injury hitting her. For a few moments she blacked out. Or it felt like a few moments.

She woke up to Darr-Rann's hazy face swimming in front of her. She felts gusts of fresh air surrounding her left arm. They have removed her armour, and the black fabric surrounding her arm was cut away.

"Welcome back" said Darr-Rann. Hellra tried to get up, but he gently pushed her back.
"You lost a lot of blood, you were literally swimming in it under your armour, same goes for Jak" muttered Darr-Rann while he applied bacta treatment.
"Is he okay?" asked Hellra while she waited for Darr-Rann to finish,
"He's fine, Slick and Jenny is having a look at him right now, I wont be surprised if you black out again" Darr-Rann pulled his hands away from her shoulders apparently finished for now. Hellra blinked rapidly at the early sun that was starting rise, casting it's early mourning smell through their newly formed hole in the ceiling.

"I wont, how was I out?"
"Bout fifteen minutes I reckon"
"Hope Jak is okay"
"He is fine, he is a bit stubborn, but as strong as a ox, now relax, you both seemed to be deaf when I say that"

Hellra ignored Darr-Rann's warning and stood up, waves of dizziness hit her full impact.
What is wrong with me? flashed the thought through her mind, before she went blank again, she felt her body slump towards the planet again. 
Before blacked out completely she heard Darr-Rann and Slick talk.
"What the hell is wrong with her? We don't need this right now" muttered Slick angrily.
"There must be something she's allergic to as well, maybe when the armour was scorched, some of the material entered her blood stream&."

Then no more sound infiltrated her ears as she gave into the blackness she struggled to prevent from taking her mind over seconds earlier.

Much later

The black spots swirled in colours as she tried opening her eyes.
"At last, do you know how we had to lug around with you weight while keeping the rebels at bay?"

Hellra ignored Jakireth's comment and sat up. The sun shining now in full blaze baking against their armour and her black spandex, her top armour removed.
"Sorry bout that"
"Well if you only listened to Darr when he told you so, you wouldn't have blacked out, and don't worry, its quite normal to black out after receiving a blaster wound, " said Jakireth's voice again, she still had difficulty focusing her eyes.

"But not so quick after recieving a shot, I could barely stay upright, and the injury isn't that serious.
"Dar thinks, something entered your bloodstream, causing this" said Jakireth as he glanced down at his bandaged leg. Hellra stiffle a laugh. He was only wearing armour on his left leg, as his right leg was tightly wrapped in bandages.

ooc: gtg, sry for abrupt end

-----------------------
- Raider Squad
-

[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited October 16, 2005 4:32:05 AM)]
Jennabelle
ComNet Cadet

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  209
October 16, 2005 5:09:33 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
After patching up Jak and Hell, what Jak said made Jenny chuckle a bit, though she stopped immediately and asked Slick:

"Where are TJ and the others, they should be done by ---"

Suddenly, screams and blaster fire and a big boom came from a nearby window, the two teams quickly moved to it.

It looked like hell as the oil station was in flames, some of the tanks were caught in the explosion and destroyed or damaged beyond repair, I gaped in amazement as alarms started sounding again.

"Move, guys, we have got to find TJ and the others, they should be trying to find us." Slick ordered as Jenny and the others took up their weapons again.

After Hell put her helmet back on, they were preparing to move when TK came through the hallway and said, while looking at the two teams holding up their blaster rifles at him:

"Don't shoot, it's me, TK." They lowered their rifles, TK continued: "Look, we need to get out of here; TJ is going back now, come on."

It was a rush back to wherever TK was leading them. The hallways infested with blaster fire and caught with more recruits than veterans, who ducked at the slight sound of blaster fire.

"First, these guys are real twitchy," Jenny commented during one of these hallways. She was concentrating on shooting the twitchiest one, it took at least 4 shots before the guy was wounded and shot in the head, "Second, where are the veterans?"

"They're probably waiting to use them for something else or that they used those to protect prisoners and make sure to sound the alarms. The stupid ones must take patrols and come at the alarm. Oh I don't know, maybe." Slick answered in seconds as he continued taking shots at the other 3, who continued ducking.

"They are good at ducking our shots while being twitchy," Hell commented, then found her shot with one of the rebels and shot him in the leg to wound and the head to kill. "That's one more, we have got to move."

"Yeah, Jenny, grenade them, if you please." Slick ordered as more some rebel corporal came in to order them on.

"GRENADE!" Jenny yelled before a grenade went off and half the rebels in that hallway were dead.

"Well, at least we got rid of those annoying, twitchy idiots, anyway, how about some sniper shots here." Darr said, continuing to take shots at the corporals left as TJ quickly ordered to Hell:

"Hell, you take the shot, there in that cover." TJ pointed to a makeshift cover perfect for a sniper.

"COVERING FIRE!" TJ yelled after a few moments

as the corporal continued firing in the midst of being shot at, Hell quickly ran as fast, she took a hit at the last sec of getting into the cover.

"I'm alright. Damn! This guy hit the same arm. Don't worry it's a small scratch. Darr, come over after I take care of these guys." Hell suggested as she took up the slug sniper rifle, "Grenades, damn."

"Guys, try to get them together into that cover in the middle of the hallway." TJ ordered as it was carried out.

It was a bit hard, as the corporal tried not to let that come true, but the fire was now picking at them from behind the wall. Afraid that it would ricochet, the corporal went one by one to the middle of the room where the cover was.

"Good, now --" TJ was interrupted by an ear-splitting shot, followed by a slight wince from Hell.

"Damn, there's a sniper back there, Darr, it's the arm again, and this guy is good." Hell said, through some of the wincing, Jenny could see blood starting to spill out.

"I've got the sniper, he's near the middle cover, but staying out of grenade range, I can hurt him though and --" Jenny suggested from her sniper scope as Darr ran while being covered by the two squads.

"Well, get on with it, Jenny." TJ interrupted her quickly and signaled her to do the thing.

Jenny waited for Darr to safely arrive and treat Hell, the firing to the cover Hell and Darr was behind stopped for a bit, and Jenny saw a helmet drop near the cover before taking a shot.

The shot was hard, the rebel sniper continued firing despite all the cover fire, so Jenny resorted to take a quick shot. Jenny quickly readied her sniper rifle, looked in the scope, aimed and fired.

"GRENADE!" Jenny quickly yelled again. Another grenade took out the corporals. It shook the sniper off his feet, but she took a shot at Jenny's head while she was turning back to cover and hit her left arm.

"Shit, I'm hit, hold on ---"

"Jenny, don't move," Slick ordered as Jenny stayed still. A quick few shots of his rifle and the sniper was dead. "Now, let's take a look at your wounds."

-----------------------
-=Lancer Squad=-
-=TRP=- -=Red Lancer 1=-

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. " -Darth Vader
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  685
October 16, 2005 7:06:45 AM    View the profile of Hellra 
While Darr-Rann ran over to fulfil his duties on Jennabelle, Hellra leaned against the wall, refusing to give in the dizziness that threatened to take her over again. She groaned. Her left arm hung limply at her side.

There wasn't much left of the building the rebels resided in. Chunks of debris were strewn around the area. She raised her right arm tiredly when a fresh wave of rebels poured from an unseen source out of the ground. She suspected it was a ventilation shaft.

From her leaned position against the wall, a rifle wouldn't be too much good. Blasts rained down on the assaulting rebels who stormed forward, their bravery not faltering the least us the front rank sunk to the ground. She estimated them to be a number of twenty to thirty.

While Jakireth and the rest of the squad members open fired upon them. Hellra dropped her rifle, and rummaged through her small bag in which she kept her grenades.
"An EMP would do, I guess," she mumbled to her self, mustering all the strength she could gather she threw it in their midst. Debris, ground and bodies literally flew in opposite direction. To her surprise she wasn't the only one who thought of a grenade. Jakireth glanced at her surprised, and then he smiled before collapsing. The strain of his wound was to much for him, accompanied by several other smaller wounds he has so far successfully hid from his squad mates.

"Come on Jak, stay with us" mumbled Darr-Rann smacking Jakireth through face several times. Hellra took her helmet off and walked over to where a seemingly fountain sprouted from the soil. Upon inspecting it closer, it turned out to be the water system that broke down in the action filled mourning. Hellra quickly filled the helmet with water. Her left arm clumsily tried to support her right arm.

"Here, this might help" she handed Darr-Rann the water-filled helmet. He took it from her muttering his gratitude before splashing it over Jakireth. Jakireth jolted awake, his eyes widened in shock, his hand outstretched, clutching a vibro dagger.

"Calm down, Slick I want to hear your plans" said Darr-Rann while he gave Jakireth a sip from his water bottle.
Slick looked up, his battle worn face showed no emotion. But before he could answer the sounds of twigs snapping could be heard. In the blink of an eye, all rifles and pistols were raised and aimed at the incoming sound. Raziel blinked at them unfazed.

"To answer your question Darr, I think Slick will agree with me. We set camp up here for now, just for an hour or two. Darr will tend to the injured, Slick, TK, TJ and I will go for a scavenge hunt in the remains of this rebel base for some answers"

Slick nodded in agreement and spoke up.
"Be careful, there is still a lot of the rebels alive, and looking for our blood,"

A few minutes later Raziel, Slick, TK and TK left while Darr-Rann ran from one Raider to the next Lancer to tend to them. When most of the excitement died down they squatted them selves in the shades of the nearby tree.
They sat in silence for a few minutes, just resting their minds when a loud 'twang!' sounded with a dull thump in a tree not to far from Hellra's head. Snapping her eyes opened she stared at the dagger that was plunged in the tree. Jakireth the first to overcome their shock stood up and strode over to the tree; he ripped the piece of paper from the dagger.

You might find some answers in a small town not to far from here

Jakireth shoved the paper in Darr-Rann and Hellra's hands. They looked up to Jakireth, his confusion reflected in their eyes.

"Jaun" Hellra looked at the paper again.
"I am sure this is from Jaun, but can we trust him?" her question was left wavering in the air.

"Hi there!" called a familiar voice suddenly out. Everyone's head snapped to the incoming figure of Yillis and Revan.
"Should we wait for Raziel? Or get some speeders, and go for this 'town'?" asked Garet, his arms were wrapped around his legs while his face rested on his knees.
"We were told not involve any civilians"
"Should we waste out time waiting for Raz and Slick, or just go?" asked Hellra, impatience radiating from her. 
"Hellra, you your don't know if we can trust Jaun, and what if it isn't him that sent that message, and it nearly hit you" stated Darr-Rann, his eyes ran through each of the member's faces searching for an sign of pain they might tried to hide from them.

The group was left in silence, pondering on the new events that just unfolded. Yillis threw Jakireth a curious glance when he, Shardeth, Napleon and Revan arrived. Jakireth merely pushed the paper in Yillis's hands, Yillis read it for a few seconds before he also sat down, and leaned against the hard tree bark.

A dart with a piece of paper...how cliche Hellra thought to her self, her mind buzzing. her slender finger pluck the dagger from tree, and started playing with it

-----------------------
- Raider Squad
-
FTL/LCPLHellra/2SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA[LoR][ES2C]

[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited October 16, 2005 7:22:57 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited October 16, 2005 12:00:36 AM)]
Garet Daimun
ComNet Initiate

Garet Daimun

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  145
October 18, 2005 6:21:57 PM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
For a couple minutes, everyone stood or sat in a mis-shaped, out of proportion circle. No one spoke; they just waited for something to happen. Finally, Garet got into a kneeling position and broke the silence. "So, what's going to happen? The way I see it, there's probably a platoon of rebels on their way here right now. According to that note, we could possibly go to the town and complete our mission. We have soldiers wounded, so we don't stand much of a chance in a firefight. Are we gonna' stay here and take our chances, or are we gonna' go finish the mission? It's your call for now, Jak and Yillis." Garet stood up and glanced over at Jak and Yillis. "I'm going to scout the perimeter of this place, see what materials I can get from the explosions." With a solemn nod from Yillis and "Quick", Garet headed away from all the soldiers.

There was a grim mood through the camp. No one liked this kind of battle; well maybe Raziel would, and Jak. But Raziel wasn't here, and Jak was badly injured. Darr happened to be treating Jak's wounds, and Darr whispered to him as we did so. "I think we need to move. We aren't in any condition to fight. Under separate circumstances I would think differently, but this is a medic's reasoning. I'm only thinking about keeping us alive."

Yillis turned towards the group and started talking in that Assistant Squad Leader voice. "Ok, well, we need to wait for Raziel, Slick, TK, and TJ. We haven't had any contact with them and leaving without them wouldn't be smart. We'll need to get contact with them before we do anything-"

Hellra jumped up, obviously agitated with the announcement. "Well we can't just sit around doing nothing! Shouldn't we follow this lead? We're sitting ducks out here, we're waiting for the rebels to come!"

Jak, who got up was standing next to Yillis, turned around to face the group also. "Easy, Hellra. That's our decision. I understand that you want to get going, many of you do, but we have two Commanders and two fellow Squad leaders out there. Now in the interest of keeping all of you settled, the least we could do is wait fifteen more minutes."

A couple of the newer soldiers nodded at this decision. Hellra, Jenny, and Jak all looked a little annoyed, but the knew they had to accept it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The fire burning all the debris, combined with the past explosions, had heated the air around the makeshift camp. Carcasses of exploded tanks laid scattered over the scorched earth, and smoke clouded the air where the carcasses lay.

The top half of Garet's armor lay on the ground next to where he kneeled. Circled of sweat scarred his shirt, and dripped down his face. In front of him lay six bodies he dragged in a line. There was a pile of weapons next to the line, weapons that Garet stripped the dead bodies of. All he had to do was find a large enough bag or container for everything to bring back to the group. He left his half of armor on the ground and went off to search for a sufficient carrying device.

Two minutes passed of walking through the metal graveyard before Garet found anything of use. He noticed a medium sized box, probably used for repair tools, and kneeled down to grab it. Suddenly, a blunt object hit him hard in the back of his neck. For a second, his mind faded in and out, hanging on to a consciousness that would not last. All went black, and Garet fell to the ground.

A voice from nowhere resonated through his mind as he slept through his forced sleep. "Well, well, well... Don't you know better than to wander off by yourself?"

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by Garet Daimun (edited October 18, 2005 6:22:20 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Garet Daimun (edited October 19, 2005 1:13:02 PM)]
Darr-Rann
ComNet Initiate

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  152
October 19, 2005 4:12:52 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
Twenty minutes later, they were starting to get worried. Yillis checked the time, and then started pacing.
    "Garet hasn't been answering his comlink, and there is no sign of of the others." He walked over to Darr-Rann, who was finishing bandaging Jakireth. "Can you give us a minute?" He asked him.
    Putting away his supplies, he nodded and Yillis approached Jakireth.
"I don't like this, they should be back by now." Jakireth nodded in understanding. It was time to take some sort of action.
    "Here's my idea..."

"Okay, here's the plan." Yillis said, grabbing his gear. "Revan and Jenny are coming with me to search for Garet. You guys stay here and wait for the others."
    Jenny and Revan grabbed their stuff, and set off with Yillis. Darr-Rann walked over to help Jakireth. Wincing in pain, the ASL stood up and faced them.
"Okay people, stay alert. Lets try to live through this one."
    They nodded and raised their weapons. They were still in enemy territories, and there was bound to be soldiers looking for them...

Yillis swore as he tripped over a rock. Revan let out a chuckle and helped him up. Looking around, Yillis put up a hand in warning. The others understood. He had seen the troops hidden to his left, but he walked casually, pretending he didn't know he was falling into a trap.
"Now!"
    He and the others turned, firing their carbines at the hidden enemies. A cry of pain rang out as one of the enemy combatants went down. He heard rustling in a nearby set of bushes. Spinning around, his enemy suddenly slapped the weapon from his hands. Drawing his vibroblade, he cursed and swung the weapon, hoping to quickly finish the attacker. Blood spurted, and the target fell.
    Suddenly a high-pitched sound filled the air. Yillis sighed as he recovered.
"They have speeders..."

Back at the camp, Hellra stood with her blaster raised, looking into the woods. She had thought she had seen something. Suddenly there was a flash of metal. Before she could call out warning, blaster fire sprayed out in her direction, missing her by a hair's length. The attackers rushed out, blasters in hand...

-----------------------

-=Lancer Squad=-
LANCE CORPORAL
Slick
ComNet Member

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  369
October 20, 2005 12:51:13 AM    View the profile of Slick 
The four of them rushed to the base. They ran the entire distance, and did not stop until they reached the base's outer wall. They decided to take a break, and rest for a moment. Within a minute each of the men was lost in his own little world. Slick walked forward, and stood facing the direction of the Imperials makeshift camp.

He was worried about the troops up there. This mission had taken it's toll on him. He had seen so many troops get wounded, and the count kept going up. He knew that Darr's medical supplies wouldn't last forever, and the mission wasn't even HALFWAY over yet. As he stood there he prayed for the safe return of the commanders and Raziel. He prayed a safe return home for the troops, and lastly he prayed for himself.

Then his mind shifted to the wounded. It was the wounded that took top priority at the moment. He could still hear the pain in their voices as they were hit. He knew the feeling. Slick was supporting several scars himself from past campaigns. He knew that the enemy would be combing the surrounding area, and he knew it wouldn't be good if they found the camp.

Slick's mind went back to the firefight inside the base, and sadness ripped through his body. He had killed men before, and that didn't bother him. He knew that it was his job as a stormtrooper, but this time... it had been different. The men he had killed here... many were just kids. Not even old enough to grow a full beard! He layed his head in his hands, and stood there. He felt a single tear run down his cheek, and he absently wiped it away. He could still see the expression of pain, and blood gushing from one of the kids mouths as Slick's shots ripped through the kids body. Then suddenly Slick's emotion changed.

His eyes hardened, and he clenched a fist as he jerked his head up. Sadness was being replaced by cold, black anger. It wasn't HIS fault that he had to shoot those kids. They had tried to wage war against the Empire. Tried to trade the stability of the Empire, for their own ideals. Democracy? What a joke. The Empire could decide in one day what the rebels little meetings, and voting couldn't decide in a month. It was the New Republic that turned these kids, and caused their deaths.

Shuddering in anger Slick looked around at the others. TJ opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. TJ had seen the anger in Slick's eyes, and for a moment he had thought he was looking into the windows of Hell itself. Spying a rock Slick drew back his foot, and kicked it. He wanted to make the rock go flying, but unfortunately the rock was buried to deep in the ground. He grimaced in pain as he heard a small crack, and felt his big toe break. He hopped on one foot for a moment, and gave several choice curses.

"You done?" Raziel asked after a moment.

Slick nodded, as the pain in his foot diminished to a dull ache. "Yeah."

"Good let's go inside."

The four of them slowly entered through the main gate, and found the courtyard deserted. Slick had his E-11/L in his hands, and was just waiting for something to shoot. They cautiously entered one of the corridors through a door in the courtyard. TJ took point, followed by TK, then Raziel, and with Slick bringing up the rear. As they walked Slick thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye. It had been a blur, but it had come from the door to his right.

He paused, and cautiously entered the room. He had his rifle held at the ready, and his adrenaline began pumping. The room was dark, and the he couldn't see a thing. He reached over, and found a lighting panel. He flipped the switch, and the lights flared on.

"Hey Slick? You alright?" Raziel called from the hall.

"Yeah. I'm alright. Thought I saw---"

He was cut off as he was lifted into the air, and his rifle was snatched from his hands. The door was slammed closed, and the locking mechanism activated. Slick was struggling in the grasp of his opponent, but it was alot stronger than the stormtrooper. He tried anyways.

"Looky here. We got us a teeny tiny Imperial."

With that said Slick was flung across the room. If he had struck the wall head first he would have been killed or knocked cold. Luckily he hit the wall with his hip, and collapsed onto the floor. The wind had been knocked out of him, and he could dimly hear Raziel, TK, and TJ pounding on the door to the room. Slick raised his head to get a look at his attackers, and almost wished he hadn't. In was locked in a room with a Barabel, and a Gotal. As they slowly started towards him, fear seized his insides in it's icy clutches, and he began clawing for his blaster pistol.

-----------------------
Corporal Slick
-=Lancer Squad=--=SL=-
Darr-Rann
ComNet Initiate

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  156
October 21, 2005 6:52:28 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
    Darr-Rann swore as the enemies advanced, the air filling with energy as blaster bolts flew by. Fumbling for his bayonet, he equipped it to his weapon. The medic disliked using a bayonet, finding it awkward to wield. But there wasn't much distance between him and the opposing troops, and they could easily rush him before he could drop his rifle in favor of a melee weapon.
    "Get to cover!" Jakireth cried out, falling back behind a set of trees. Hellra did the same, picking off a charging opponent as she went. Darr-Rann started to back up, but he stumbled over a rock, nearly dropping his blaster rifle.
    "Darr-Rann!" Jakireth cried out, opening fire in a attempt to suppress some of them. Darr-Rann got up just as an enemy lunged forwards, his blade slashing down across Darr-Rann's arm, leaving a long gash and detaching the shoulder plate of his armor.
    Gritting his teeth, Darr-Rann stabbed with the bayonet, but his attack was deflected by the enemy's vibroblade, which cut the rifle clean in two.
    Darr-Rann swore loudly and drew his two vibrodaggers, activating both of them. He managed to deflect the man's attack and cut his throat just as two more arrived. Bringing his knife down, he stabbed the other in the heart. Suddenly a burning pain surged in Darr-Rann's side as the other's blade sliced through his armor. Blood from both of his wounds sprayed everywhere.
    Hellra ran out from the cover, cutting the man down as he prepared to finish the medic off. Jakireth sighed and followed, firing at the advancing troops as he ran.

Darr-Rann staggered over to his medical kit, his hand grasping the wound at his side. The fight was over, and they had emerged relatively unharmed. Hellra received a minor shoulder wound, and Jak was bruised up a bit, but other than that they were okay. Darr-Rann opened the case, sighing as he looked at it's contents.
    "Running low on bandages and Bacta..." He thought for himself, removing some bandages from the box and shutting it. He sat down, letting out a hiss of pain, and started to apply the bandages to his wounds. Jakireth walked over to him, sitting down under the shade of a nearby tree. Darr-Rann let out a sigh.
    "At this rate I'm going to run out of supplies. We need to finish this mission soon, our we're going to start racking up casualties." He shook his head.
"This mission hasn't been going well, we're taking too much injury."
    Jakireth handed him a black case. Opening it up, he found a blaster rifle and a few packs of ammo stored in it.
    "One of our spares, seeing as how your's was broken in the fight."
    Darr-Rann took the weapon out, loading the weapon with one of the packs. He then took the other packs and placed them with his others. He turned to face Jakireth.
    "Still no word from any of the others?" He asked, shifting himself to try and become more comfortable.
    "No." Jak said, picking up his datapad. "I don't like this, we should have heard back by now."
    "Do you mind if I go for a walk?" He said, getting up, feeling a pain in his side were he had been cut.
    "No problem, just come back soon, and be careful, there could still be more out there."

The man sped through the woods, hardly making a sound. His hand rest on the hilt of the vibroblade at his side, ready to draw it at a moments notice. One thought kept running through his mind.
    "Rannik Cedaan must die..."

Darr-Rann walked through the woods, keeping alert for any enemies nearby. He looked around at the forest, taking in the sight of the wildlife. He smiled as he saw a small animal run up a nearby tree.
    "How simple it must be." He thought to himself, "To be able to live without the worry of war, the battle for a galaxy..." He stopped.
    A sound... A slight sound to his left...
"Shi...!" He cried out, rolling aside as a blur flew past him. Turning to face his attacker, he saw a man wearing black armour, plating on his chest and forarms only. His head was covered, only his eyes were able to be seen under the black fabric. The man advanced again, rapidly stabbing and lunging at the medic. Darr-Rann hastily drew his vibrodaggers, attempting to block the weapon. Brining his blades together in an X, he caught a downward slash, using the daggers to disarm his opponent. He slashed with one dagger, but the man hit it with his hand at the flat of the blade, knocking it out of his hand. Quickly he cut with the other, cutting across the man's chest, dealing relatively no damage, he turned his hand, brining the knife into a stab...
And his wrist was caught, and he was suddenly thrown into the air, the vibrodagger flying from his grip, he fell and hit the ground hard.
    Rolling aside to dodge the man's kick, He got up and faced his attacker.
    "You still fight as well as you did then..." the man said. And suddenly he was gone, quickly fleeing through the trees.
    "He seemed pretty intent on killing me, I wonder why he changed his mind..." Darr-Rann thought to himself. Suddenly he had a strange feeling, a memory, but he couldn't bring it into focus. The fighting style was certainly familiar. Shaking his head, he hurried back the the camp.

-----------------------

-=Lancer Squad=-
LANCE CORPORAL
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Corporal
[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  707
October 22, 2005 3:48:20 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
As blasts ripped through the air, she ducked behind a looming boulder, her newly acquired dagger in her left hand, and her blaster in the other. She glanced for a split second to where she thought Jakireth resided. She gave a small sigh of relief when she saw him hiding behind another boulder similar to hers.

"Move in men!" sounded a rough voice, the voice swimming in spit. At least that's how it sounded.
NO! We will not be captured, not again! screamed Hellra at her self; Jakireth seemed to be thinking the same thing because they both jumped up at the same time to storm their attackers. Hellra threw a smoke grenade out towards the surprised rebels blinding them for a few seconds. Jakireth's vibrodaggers whipped in his hands, and he started slicing his path through the rebels with ease. Hellra dropped her blaster rifle, it proved useless to try and shoot through smoke covered targets, as her smoke grenade didn't help them much either.

Hellra quickly found her neuronic whip attached at her hip, with a quick tug to loosen it from its holster she was ready to battle. She whipped her whip at the nearest shadow that dimmed though the smoke. It caught him around the neck; she gave a vicious tug, snapping his neck in two. Her dagger plunged into another oncoming threat's stomach and with a soft moan the rebel sunk to ground. For a while only the yells of pain and death sounded through the air accompanied by the battle screams emitting from Hellra and Jakireth.

Hellra dropped on her one knee; her energy spent, and gazed up to where Jakireth was positioned. Standing over the last noticeable threat recently disposed of; he cleaned his blade and returned it to its scabbard. She vomited right there, she wiped her mouth the sour taste still remaining there. How could she kill these men, these people? Didn't she join the empire in order to stop?

"Come one Hellen, we have to get out of here now!" yelled Jakireth taking long strides towards her. Her blank stare didn't waver, he sighed frustrated at her;

"DAMMIT HELLRA! You were an rebel, you have been killing since you were young, and what the hell did you expect to do when you joined the empire? Flowers?" screamed Jakireth at her ignoring both their injuries as he took her by her shoulders and shook her. She gazed up almost frightened in Jakireth's light brown eyes as he glared at her. His deep-set frown deepened even more. For the first she noticed flecks of darker brown spiralling around his pupils. His eyes seemed just as troubled as she was. Frightened at the anger flickering though them she looked away,

"Dammit, lets just get going," he muttered letting her go. He loosened his grip on her shoulders, for the first noticing her shoulder wound reopened.
Hellra didn't seem to notice it as she gazed around her.
"Where are Shardeth and Napleon?"
"I saw Shar following Yillis, but I don't know where Nap is, come on, get up, there is two speeders not to far from here, some rebels abandoned them" Jakireth extended his hand towards her, but she ignored it. She had to fight her own battles, and stand up her self.

"Whats happening now?" she asked gazing at the once beautiful landscape around her.
"We are both injured, we only keep the rets of the guys behind having them to tend us, lets head into that town, get some medical supplies and find out if there is some answer. I'll leave a message for Raziel" answer Jakireth as they both strode in the designated direction Jakireth chose for them to find the speeders.

"We have to get rid of our storm trooper uniforms, cant go walking like this in a town" mentioned Hellra gesturing to their tattered and bloody armour. Jakireth nodded as they walked, he led her to a clearing where the speeders resided. He quickly opened the storage panel where he suspected some supplies might be. Fortunate to them there were medical supplies, though not enough. He pulled a disgusted face as he picked up a brown tunic with his fingertips.

Hellra tried to hide behind Jakireth's tall stature as he weaved his way through the bustling crowd. She couldn't risk her face being recognised by any of them.
"Should we go look for those answer first or find some supplies?" asked Hellra craning her neck to look at him. He didn't answer her as they continued their way through cluttered street.

He felt something tug his rebel-borrowed tunic, and spun around, his hand resting on his vibrodagger. He frowned at Hellra who was pointing in the direction a small store.

"Lemme get some glasses, then I don't have to hide my face all the time, though it wont be that much of a cover up"
He nodded and they both entered the store, only to walk out a few minutes later, dark shaded glasses adorning Hellra's face. He sighed, it made walking easier for him art least, not having her stumble in him the whole time&

-----------------------
--Corporal Hellra--
- Raider Squad -
FTL/CPLHellra/2SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA[LoR][ES2C]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited October 22, 2005 3:49:42 PM)]
Slick
ComNet Member

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  379
October 22, 2005 10:40:35 PM    View the profile of Slick 
A scream had become lodged in Slick's throat as the two aliens came at him. He couldn't seem to get a grip on the butt of his pistol no matter how hard he tried. The two aliens looked at each other, and grinned. Then they deliberately slowed their walk to draw out the stormtroopers terror. The pounding on the door continued as Slick's three comrades tried to come to his rescue, but the door refused to give an inch. Finally the scream ripped out of his throat, and the pounding on the door stopped. The Barabel began to grin, showing all of his razer sharp teeth.

"It looks like the poor likkle stormtrooper is all alone. All alone with the big bad hunters." said the Gotal with glee.

His hand finally found a grip on the butt of his pistol. He drew the weapon, and leveled it at the Barabel. He fired three quick shots, and waited for it to fall. As Slick watched in horror the bolts just bounced off the Barabel's thick armor plating. Hissing in outrage the Barabel closed the distance, and picked Slick up by his shoulder. The alien's claws sank through the armor, and into the troopers flesh. Slick gave a small moan as the pain ripped through his body.
The two began to chuckle at that, and the Barabel encircled Slick's neck with it's other hand. The trooper tried to bring his blaster up again, but it was taken from him by the horned Gotal. The Barabel began to choke him by just barely squeezing, and then letting off for a second. They're trying to drag this out Slick thought to himself. The pressure in his lungs was slowly building, and he was trying to struggle against the alien's grip. The two aliens looked at each other, and began to laugh.

"Doesss it hurt little one?" asked the Barabel in it's hissing native tongue.

The choking continued, and Slick knew that he was going to die. His comrades had abandoned him to his fate. His troops were out in the wilderness. His weapons had been taken from him. He saw no way to escape. Blackness was creeping in on his vision, and he was having to fight to stay conscious. Slick began to flail his arms to try to delay the inevitable. As he was doing so his hand struck something hard at his waist. Wha's tha? his oxygen depraved mind asked. He grabbed it, and felt it slide. Mi bayone he thought slowly. Mustering all the energy that he had left, he pulled the vibro-bayonet up. He swung it down straight into the Barabel's right eye.
The Barabel dropped him as blood blackish-red blood sprayed from the wound. The Barabel began to howl in pain, and anger. The Gotal was knocked to the ground as the Barabel began to lash out wildly. Slick slowly dragged himself away from the alien. He was gulping in lungful's of air, and he was dimly aware of the fire and ice feeling in his wounded shoulder. He realized that the bayonet was still firmly gripped in his hand. The Barabel had calmed alittle, and was looking around for him. The Barabel spotted him at the same time that the door flew open.

"Clear!" yelled a voice as a smoke grenade flew into the room.

The room quickly began to fill up with the thick white smoke. Within seconds Slick couldn't see a damn thing, and really didn't care. They hadn't left him at all, but had found a way to blow open the door. A roar was heard, and then a curse. Blaster bolts whipped through the smoke like a colorful light display. Slick started to rise to his feet when he was dragged back down. He rolled onto his back, and noticed that the Barabel had ahold of his leg.

"Not ssso fasssst little one. You and I are not finisssshed."

As the Barabel began to crawl toward him Slick began to scream again. He lashed out with his free leg, and repeatedly smashed it into the alien's face. With each kick the Barabel hissed in anger, but kept crawling closer. Then suddenly the alien's eyes filmed over, and it dropped dead. Slick looked up to see TK, and TJ standing above it holding bloody knives. They quickly reached down, and picked the wounded trooper up.

"You okay Slick?" TJ asked him.

"Yeah. Thanks for helping me out. I thought I was done for." Slick stopped when he felt a sob come into his throat.

Raziel appeared in the dissipating smoke. "I captured the Gotal. He's wounded bad I, uh.... convinced him to talk."

"Then lets go see him. No sense in keeping a torturer waiting." said TK with a slow smile.

-----------------------
Corporal Slick
-=Lancer Squad=--=SL=-
Garet Daimun
ComNet Initiate

Garet Daimun

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  148
October 23, 2005 9:37:48 AM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
Garet had been awake long enough to get a feel for his surroundings. He was being held in some sort of dark storeroom, filled with spiced meats hanging from the ceiling and bags of what seemed to be vegetables. His hands were wrapped in chain, and the chain was hanging from a hook on the ceiling. Garet's feet were barely able to touch the ground, though it's not likely he would have the chance to escape.

While he was unconscious they stripped him of his armor and weapons, meaning struggling was useless if they had blasters. His subconscious mind told him there were three gaurds standing outside the bolted door; but there was no way of beign absolutely sure. In this condition, he started to feel like the animals that hung before him.

Garet suddenly looked up as the heavy door began to open. One man walked in carrying a small machine. He was followed by two more, who merely stood on the inside of the door guarding the room from anyone who might enter. The man with the machine sat down at a chair next to a small table and placed the machine on that table. He turned some knobs and pressed some buttons, and the machine started making some buzzing sounds. The man then stood up and lifted Garet;s now drooping head to face his.

"So, are you going to tell me what you're doing here, or am I going to have to use this on you?" Garet replied with nothing except a cold stare. The interrogator slapped him. "Well, suit yourself," he said almost gleefully.

The man then proceeded to hook little pins up to Garet's skin, which were hooked up to the machine. "This..." he paused as he sat back down, "is called a muscle stimulator. When you answer wrong, or not at all, I press this little button right here and you get shocked so badly that all your muscles contract. Some may call it a violent spasm, I call it a simple solution for an interrogation." Garet smiled at this. "Shall we commence? Good..."

One of the gaurds came up and placed a datapad in front of the Interrogator and walked back to his position next to the door. 

"Now then. Let me ask you again. What are you doing here?"

Garet decided this was the best time to talk. "I don't know. You're the one who hung me from the ceiling."

The Interrogator chuckled, and pushed the little button. Garet's body starting started to curl up. His body shook in tremors and all his blood rushed to his face. The Interrogator pushed the button again, and Garet's body went limp; he was panting.

"That was just a small dose. For each time you don't provide me with an adequate answer, the duration of this experience becomes longer. Now, where is the rest of your Squad? Hm?"

"Go to hell." This was followed by a push of the button. Garet's body once again crumpled up, and his face became red. This lasted for about fifteen seconds.

"The more you resist, the more you go through pain. It's not a hard choice." He looked down to his datapad. "Who are you?"

Garet did not respond, he didn't even look up.

"Well, guess we can find that out once we get the rest of your Squad. And we will, get the rest of your Squad." He pushed the button. At about 20 seconds, blood began to drip around every needle puncture. After 30 seconds, the button was pushed again. Garet started to black out again. He swayed his head lazily, trying to hold on, but it was to no relief.

-----------------------

Jennabelle
ComNet Cadet

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  213
October 24, 2005 2:17:03 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
OCC: sorry, took me so long, here it is:

"Yeah, we notice that, Yillis." Jenny replied as the humming sound got closer and started to stop, "I think its stopping. Yillis?"

Before Yillis could answer, a rebel scout yelled and pointed toward Revan, Yillis and Jenny's location:

"Imperials! There, in the bushes ahead!"

Soon, blaster fire ripped through the trees and Yillis' team was taking heavy fire.

"What do we do?!" Revan yelled over the fire, he was desperately trying to get a good shot but kept getting pinned.

Yillis quickly look around, surveyed the surroundings. There was the entrance to the garage where Garet would probably be. Yillis looked over to the rebels attacking; he counted about 10 to 15 rebels attacking, with perhaps more coming, they looked like veterans that had been through some action, but this was the one that they had been waiting for, one more thing was that they wore armor.

"A280 rifle, you reckon, Yillis?" Jenny suggested as she looked around for a better spot for cover.

"Yeah, um& there, near that pile of rocks, and look at what the dead rebels left us, some grenades, take some." Yillis said quickly, gesturing toward Jenny and Revaan.

After Jenny and Revan took some, Yillis took the last of it and he thought up a plan.

After a few minutes, Yillis explained his plan in the best way he could:

"Alright, here's the plan. Jenny, Me and Revan will cover you while you make your way to that pile of rocks, we'll both use one of the grenades taken from the rebels and then E-11s. Now the rebels have armor on them, so make sure to ready your A280, Jenny and Revan. Jenny, when you make it there be sure to cover us as well as we're making it over. When we are all over at the pile of rocks, we each throw a grenade and blast the rest of the rebels to their death. Now let's go."

Grenades flew in the air as Jenny made her way to the pile of rocks, blasterfire came from her backside and her frontside, to her, and it was basically everywhere. As she was about to make it over, a impatient rebel came out and stabbed her in her left arm, the last wound was still there as a scratch, but now it was like Hell's last wound, deep. Jenny quickly took it out painfully, and took a vibroblade out enough to stab the guy straight in the throat. She made her way over and started covering for Yillis and Revan.

"I'm okay, come on!" Jenny said, painfully. She was searching for a health pack or something around to help her wound, she found the rebel who had stabbed her had a few.

Maybe some for our stash too, we are a bit low on medical supplies, wonder if? Jenny thought as the pain came back and Jenny quickly applied the bacta with her left hand on the wound, easing the pain a bit. Then she applied the bandages to the arm with the same hand as Slick and Revan came over to the cover.

"So, watching Darr heal you must have helped you learn something, eh?" Revan said curiously as I got up to a crouch stance and replied happily:

"Yeah, a bit, so Yillis, what do we do now?"

"Well, first we got to get rid of these damn reb?" Yillis said as another impatient rebel came out and stabbed Yillis in the right arm.

"Yillis!!" Jenny yelled as she quickly took the vibroblade in her left hand and turned, stabbing the blade near the heart of the rebel. He struggled against the coming death, but then died, falling to the ground.

"Goddamn it, another wound already, this is not funny, Jenny?!" Yillis muttered loudly as Jenny made her way over and answered obediently:

"I say, watching a medic work sure teaches you something, like how to treat a wound, here&" Jenny did the same thing with Yillis' wound as with hers.

"GRENADE!" Revan yelled as he threw a grenade over to the remaining rebels, destroying most of them, some were blown off their feet and looking dazed.

"Next time, wait for my order, Revan. Jenny, want to do the honors?" Yillis ordered again in his ASL manner.

"Sure, why not?" Jenny replied, and turned to the remaining rebel troops.

She blasted her way toward the remaining rebels, dazed and confused, they had no chance of response, they were shot and stabbed and severed of their heads as the bodies continue to fall. After the remaining rebel troops fell, Jenny went over to Yillis, who was still clutching the wound with his left hand and helped him up.

Revan, Yillis and Jenny gathered up whatever supplies they could find from the bodies, most blaster packs and medical supplies, the medical stuff mostly from some medics, the delivery was going to be from the guy that hit Jenny in the left arm.

After they gathered up the supplies, Yillis ordered in a mannerly fashion:

"let's go! We got to find Garet." They made their way past the bodies and into the garage.

-----------------------
-=Lancer Squad=-
-=TRP=- -=Red Lancer 1=-

Slick
ComNet Member

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  385
October 24, 2005 2:10:17 PM    View the profile of Slick 
As they turned towards the alien, Raziel handed Slick back his weapons. The four of them approached the severely wounded Gotal. It was bleeding from a dozen wounds at least, and it was holding it's wrist. Slick could tell from his basic first aid training that the wrist was broken. As he looked at the Gotal Slick could feel the rage building in him. Without warning he drew back his rifle, and slammed it into the face of the Gotal.

"That's enough!" TJ snapped, and then crouched in front of the Gotal. "Why weren't you out with all the others looking for us?"

The Gotal laughed, and then it turned into a coughing fit. Slick smiled to himself as he saw the alien spit up a wad of blood soaked phlegm. "We knew you were coming back here. You've been watched from the shadows ever since you arrived here. We know what you're going to do even as you decide a course of action."

They all looked at each other, and then TK spoke up. "What made you think that we would come back inside the base?"

"The signal that we've been transmitting."

"Where is the signal coming from? Is it here inside the base?" TK asked quickly.

The Gotal smiled, and then grimaced in pain. "No. We just redirected it here so that you would come here. We had planned on taking you out when you tried to assault the base, but we miscalculated."

"So where is the signal originating from?" asked Raziel in a dangerous whisper.

"I'm not telling some Imperial scum like you."

Raziel stepped forward. "I could kill you in the blink of an eye. So I suggest that you tell me."

The Gotal laughed again. "Doesn't matter. I'm dying anyways. I'll get to hell just in time to hold the door for you on your way down."

The Gotal laughed louder than before, and Slick brought his rifle down again. The force of the blow knocked the alien cold, and broke off one of his horns. He looked at Raziel, and a sudden thought hit them at the same time. If they knew all about our movements then they knew where the troops were!

"Oh hell." muttered Raziel.

The four of them rushed from the room, and raced to the court yard. They quickly exited the base, and stopped. Slick checked his comlink, and noticed that he had a signal here. Something about the base caused alot of interference so he couldn't talk to the troops while he was inside. He pulled the comlink to his lips, and called for Darr.

"Lifesaver this is Slick. Do you copy?"

"Yeah I copy. It's good to hear your voice."

"How is everyone? Have you been attacked?" Slick asked quickly.

"Yeah we were attacked. As for how everyone is I have no idea. We all got separated in the fight, and I haven't seen anyone since."

"Damn it." Slick muttered. "Alright get back to the camp, and I'll try to raise the others. I'm on route with all the other commanders. We'll link up there, and plan a course of action."

"Got it. Lifesaver out."

"Slick out." he turned to Raziel. "Try to get some of your guys on the comm. It's the best we can do for now, and then we'll head to the camp."

Raziel nodded as he pulled his comm, and Slick raised his back to his mouth. He didn't know if he'd be able to get anyone else. This planet was full of dead zones, and the troops could be in them for all he knew. With a sigh he tried to raise Jennabelle, but before he could his comlink beeped.

"This is Slick."

"Corporal we are getting ready to land on the other side of the woods. We got two more troops that belong to you. A bullet_star, and Drask. I'll be sending them to you shortly. What are your coordinates?" an Imperial pilot asked.

Slick gave him the coordinates to the camp. The two new troopers should arrive there about the same time the rest of us do he thought to himself. Once that was taken care of he called for Jennabelle.

-----------------------
Corporal Slick
-=Lancer Squad=--=SL=-
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Platoon Comp Story 2 (Raiders, Lancer)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:27:14 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 104  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >