Author
Topic:  Ch. 7 - Navy
Rukh
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
  RE: Ch. 7 - Navy
December 7, 2001 9:35:52 PM    View the profile of Rukh 
    "Nice job sk8guy. The enemy fleet is retreating, time for you boys to come on home." announced Daishi over the comm. Dillon let out a yell. The rest of the squardrons gave their acknowledgements and yells of joy.     "Roger that sir. Aegis form up and head home." ordered Kain. Dillon came around and formed up on Kain's wing. As the rest of the squadron formed up Rukh looked out the viewport. Aegis was a very good squadron, they looked very impressive in their perfect formation. ---------------------------------------------------------------------     After everybody had docked on the Atrus and run through their shut downs Kain gave the order to get out. Kain's voice came over a private channel, "Good job out there Rukh. You did very good for your first battle." Dillon thanked him and then climbed out of his TIE. The rest of Aegis and the other squadrons were getting out of their fighters and assembling on the deck. Rukh jumped down and fell into order.

-----------------------
FM/LCRW Rukh/Aegis 3-2/1/mSSD Atrus/VE/VE/(=A=)(=SA=) Dillon "Rukh" Lazar
Aegis Squadron Flight Three Member Two, Astral Guard Member, Lusthawk Ten
TRN/UNI Rukh/Deathscythe/VE/VEDJ Dillon "Phoenix" Lazar
Tarkin
ComNet n00b

December 8, 2001 1:49:34 AM    View the profile of Tarkin 
Tarkin looked around him.  Debris of enemy fighters were floating everywhere.  Tarkin looked straight ahead, then at his radar. The enemy was retreating. "Viper Squadron, this is Viper One. The enemy is withdrawing and Aegis has docked with the Atrus.  I don't know what the plans are for Nazgul Squadron, however.  What I want this squadron to do is dock with the Atrus, refuel and repair if you have to, then get your butts back out here and secure the perimeter.  We will be patrolling and guarding the Atrus just in case some new arrivals just come out of the blue.  Oh, and good job Viper. You did excellent."  "Copy that." Came the reply from the Viper pilots. They Viper squadron quickly docked with the Atrus, refueled and repaired then quickly launched again and patrolled the surrounding area. "You know," began Tarkin.  "It seems that these missions are becoming easier and easier." Piett chuckled.  "Some say luck...we say skill." Replied Piett. Tarkin smiled as he winged Piett. "You know, I never realized until now that the stars are quite, in fact, very nice too look at.  I never thought about that until now." Said Emon. "There are a lot of things we don't yet realize until we are actually paying attention and knowing that we are in the now and not on some daydream." Said Tarkin. -------------------------------------- "The Viper TIE Interceptors flew through the vacuum of space, realizing that being 'elite' was not just a symbolization of honor, courage, discipline, mature and tact...it is a symbolization of the role-model for other Squadrons.  A squadron that was selected from upon many to help guide the newer generations to success, that someday they themselves will be on the 'Wings of Glory'." - Tarkin

-----------------------
EFM/PO2 Tarkin/Viper 1-2/Wing I/M/SSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN[BRC][BRC][SV][=A=][=SA=][=MA=]

"The Viper Squadron won't stop until our 'Best is Better and our Better is Best.'" - Tarkin
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
December 8, 2001 11:51:24 AM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Darkhawk continued to scramble through the turbolift shafts that ran through the middle of the Imperial Palace. He had been running from the Dark Troopers for nearly half an hour now without finiding an exit from the winding path of tunnels. But he couldn't stop now; whenever he stopped to catch his breath he could hear the droids coming up behind him. However, he knew he couldn't keep this up much longer. He had to find a way out, and he had to find a way out NOW. Suddenly, the tunnel in front of him just stopped abruptly. Darkhawk put on his brakes and stumbled to the edge of the broken path. It appeared that there had been some kind of sturctural collapse here - probably when the Republic was fighting to gain control of the planet. The other end of the shaft was over a hundred feet away, too far for Darkhawk to jump across it. And his only other options were to go back and face immenent death . . . or to go down. He kneeled down and peered into the vast abyss below him. There was no sign of the bottom. Knowing his luck, if he jumped down there he'd wind up in the planet's core. But the two Dark Troopers behind him left him with little choice. Putting his fears aside, he braced himself for a long fall and then hurled his tired body off the edge of the shaft into the dark pit. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- As Darkhawk fell  farther and farther through the darkness, he realized that this would probably be the end of him. He hadn't hit solid ground yet, which meant that if he did now the impact would probably crush him. He tried to let go of concious thought as he fell, drifting off into a sleep-like state. He soon found himself having another flashback, similar to the one he had had back on the Atrus before he had run away on this crazy mission with Riel. A twinge of guilt ran through him - he hoped that Riel and PJ had gotten away safely. From his appearance, this memory was somewhat old. Darkhawk looked about seventeen, which would have put the time somewhere right before the Battle of Endor. He was standing on the bridge of an Imperial Star Destroyer in a dark black officer's uniform. The insignia he bore on his chest and shoulders marked him as a First Lieutenant and a Flight Leader. There were several medals hanging from his dress uniform, though he didn't really remember what any of them meant. One patch on his sleeve did ring a bell, though . . . it was the symbol for Delta Squadron - one of the Empire's TIE Defender squadrons. Darkhawk had realized by now that it was useless to doubt what he saw in these flashbacks. He decided to just sit back and watch and hope he could remember something before he hit bottom and met his end. There were ten other pilots standing on the bridge with Darkhawk. It appeared he was the lowest ranking member of the men gathered there. There were three captains, two lieutenant commanders, four commanders, and one commodore with Darkhawk. All of them were squadron commanders except the captains, who were flight leaders like himself. Darkhawk recognized most of the men, though their names escaped him. No, wait. The man on his left was Commander Zhuunat - his squadron commander in Delta Squadron. And that one man looked like Commander Fel. Yes, that was right. That was Commander Soontir Fel. And two of those captains were also a part of the 181st Squadron. Darkhawk strained to remember who the other men were, but his memory wasn't giving out any more clues for now. Obviously it was a special group though. Now Darkhawk turned his attention to the rest of his surroundings on the bridge. Standing before him was - an alien! Darkhawk struggled to think that his mind was not playing tricks on him now. Why would an alien be here on the bridge of an Imperial Star Destroyer? Darkhawk did a triple-take as he realized that the blue-skinned, red-eyed being was in the dress uniform of a Fleet Admiral. The warrant officer strained to keep from laughing. This was the most ridiculous thing he'd ever seen. Surely he was hallucinating. Then suddenly, the doors to the bridge opened, and the thirteen officers all made a right flank and tunred to greet the newcomer. It was none other than the Dark Lord of the Sith himself - Darth Vader. All twelve men saluted as the ominous figure glided between them, toward the very front of the bridge. The dark lord turned to Darkhawk as he walked by and gave him a brief nod. Darkhawk nodded back, however so slightly. The fleet admiral followed Lord Vader to the front as the elevenpilots remained in place. Vader was saying something about the emperor . . . danger? Something else about Admiral Zaarin. A coupe'de'tat . . . rescue mission . . . Admiral Thrawn. It was all too blurry and mixed up for Darkhawk to pick up on any real details. But obviously there was some sort of threat to Palpatine and these men were going to go with Darth Vader on a rescue mission. Was that right? Darkhawk had given up on trying to figure out fact from fiction by now. Though he did almost seem to remember being on that bridge . . . of the Imperial Star Destroyer Gray Wolf. That name shook Darkhawk like an explosion. The Gray Wolf - if that WAS the name of an Imperial Star Destroyer, than he would be able to trace it down on the Imperial database and figure out where it was stationed and who it's commander was. But . . . to do that, Darkhawk would need to get back into the palace and hack into the database. And it was too late for that now. He was near death. The flashback had ended . . . all he could do now was wait to die. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Darkhawk opened his eyes to stare into . . .something. Where was he? He tried to move, but found that he was too sore to even lift a finger. Besides that, he felt like he was underwater. As his senses returned to him, he realized that he was in a tank of some sort, floating. Bacta. He was in a bacta tank. So - he hadn't died after all. But where was he? He strained to remember his last concious moments - but nothing came. He had to assume that he was in a Republic hospital somewhere - exactly the last place he wanted to be. But there was nothing he could do for now. He felt like his entire body was crushed; maybe it was. He closed his eyes and drifted back off to sleep.

-----------------------
FL/WO2 Darkhawk/Aegis 2-1 (Aegis 5)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)[BRC]

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  931
Total Posts:  1075
December 8, 2001 1:25:46 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
All of Aegis got off their fighters and didnt know weather or not to celebrate or go to their quarters and goto sleep. They all decided to go to the lounge get at least one victory drink then be completly dismissed. LoneWolf went over to Sk8guy and gave him a pat on the back, "Great job on that SSD!" "Yeah" Sk8guy replied, "but it was really all of us who took it done and thanx for the help." "Hey its not every day you get to go after a super star destroyer! it was my pleasure."lonewolf replied. After a victory round about half of Aegis went back to thier quarters, LoneWolf was one of them. When he got back to his room he took off his boots and unzipped the top part of his flight suit. He was about to fall to his lounger when he noticed his computer was still calculating several things He checked it quickly. the computer was able to get the decription code for the star destroyers computer and got down to the more internal rims for DarkHawks jump. "Hmm,"LoneWolf looked briefly at the star destroyers info then decided to have his mouse bot take it to the bridge and leave him a copy of the info incase any of it would be important to him or the VE in the future. So far he didnt want to really depick it but he decided to let it be up to his superiors. LoneWolf felldown to his lounger and drifted off into a deep slumber after a hard day of work.

-----------------------
PO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 1-2 (Aegis Two)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)

"Aegis Squadron we dont need to improve because were already the BEST!"

"Creativity is not a gift but a disease it will infect more people it is presented to."
-PO1 LoneWolf
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander (LCM)
[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
December 8, 2001 8:29:42 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
After a quick drink at the lounge, sk8guy returned to his quarters. He was tired. It had been a long battle, but it was over. He took off his boots, and unzipped his flight jacket, then noticed that there was a note on his computer table. HE walked over and inspected it. It had no name on it, but it looked important. He opened it up, and it was from Darkhawk. He read the letter to himself. It said where he was going and why. He was shocked when he read where Darkhawk had gone, but his reasons he could understand. He hoped he was alright, and would return soon. After reading the letter, he stripped off his flight suit and prepared for some rest. He put the letter into a safe under his desk and went to his bed. It was cold, it should've been, he hadn't been in it since the battle started. He was so tired, but he just couldn't sleep. Something was eating at his mind. How had he been able to take out  that SSD? He layed there in his bed, and thought. After awhile, sleep finally cam, but it was an awful sleep. It was filled with a dream of his friend Darkhawk, running down dark shafts and corridors, fleeing something. He woke up in the middle of the night, sweat puring down his body. The dream had suddenly stopped. Is that what could've woken him up? Was his friend Darkhawk alrgiht? What could this mean? He pondered over the different answers to these questions, trying to get back to sleep. After awhile, he cleared his mind, and that helped him drift to sleep. The rest of his sleep, was peaceful, no dreams or visions.

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FM/PO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/ Aegis RO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)
"Unleash the power of the Dragon, mwahahahaha!!"
Gold Recruitment Award
Fallen
ComNet Member

Post Number:  506
Total Posts:  506
December 8, 2001 8:33:55 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
Fallen sat on his bunk, recalling all the pass momments during battle. They had battle with fighters much more superior than their TIE fighters ; they had brushes with Death many times and managed to pull out of it ; and they took on Star Destroyers and succeeded in destroying them. Surely the VE Navy's power should be tested by now. He went to the Lounge to challenge Kain to a few rounds of pinball before shuffling his feet back to the Lounge and fell into deep snooze ....

-----------------------
[Navy - Fallen] FM/WO2 Fallen/Aegis 3-3/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=MA=)
[Army - Raxen] ETRP/CPL Raxen/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

'Long Live the Vast Empire. And my TIE Bomber.'
Rukh
ComNet n00b

December 8, 2001 9:12:46 PM    View the profile of Rukh 
    Dillon laid down on the some couch in the lounge of the Atrus. He watched the other people going about their business, ordering drinks, challenging other people to different sims and games, sitting and talking to just laying around.       Kain came over and congratulated him on his first battle. Rukh thanked him and then went over to the bar and got himself and drink and one for Kain also. They sat and talked for a while about different subjects.     After Kain had gone onto other things Rukh laid back down. A couple members of some of the other squadrons came over and congratulated him on his first successful battle and a few offered him a drink. He declined most of them.       As Dillon lay there he thought about the battle, his first battle. He tried to remember how many kills he had gotten, but couldn’t remember. It all seemed such a blur. Dodge, fire, turn, fire, explosion. That’s how it went the whole time.  It had been fun, but very nerve racking also. Killing other living beings took a toll on a person, as Dillon was finding out. He guessed he would just have to get used to it.     “Hey Lazar! Come ‘ere!” Yelled Sk8guy from a crossed the room. Dillon got up and walked over to him. “Yes’ir?” Sk8guy held out his hand. Rukh took it and shook it. “Good job Rukh. I see a lot of potential in you. Congrats on your first fight.” Dillon grinned and replied. “Thank you sir. Good job yourself. But I think your giving me more praise then is deserved.” He saluted Sk8guy and then headed back towards his quarters.   ----------------------- FM/LCRW Rukh/Aegis 3-2/1/mSSD Atrus/VE/VE/[=A=][=SA=] Dillon "Rukh" Lazar Aegis Squadron Flight Three Member Two, Astral Guard Member, Lusthawk Ten TRN/UNI Rukh/Deathscythe/VE/VEDJ Dillon "Phoenix" Lazar
[This message has been edited by (edited December 9, 2001 5:23:12 PM)]
Rukh
ComNet n00b

December 9, 2001 2:24:35 PM    View the profile of Rukh 
Alright guys....We need a new mission, I wanna keep posting! Please somebody think something up and clear it with the higher ups. Thanks again to Sk8 for finishing off the last on. /me glares at Sk8

-----------------------
FM/LCRW Rukh/Aegis 3-2/1/mSSD Atrus/VE/VE/[=A=][=SA=] Dillon "Rukh" Lazar
Aegis Squadron Flight Three Member Two, Astral Guard Member, Lusthawk Ten
TRN/UNI Rukh/Deathscythe/VE/VEDJ Dillon "Phoenix" Lazar
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

December 9, 2001 3:58:53 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
OOC:hey Rukh DarkHawk is on Courscant right now not on the artrus

-----------------------
PO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 1-2 (Aegis Two)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=JCPA=)[SRC]

"Creativity is not a gift but a disease it will infect more people it is presented to."
-PO1 LoneWolf
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

December 9, 2001 4:38:16 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Sk8guy woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. After freshing up in his refresher stall, he made his way down to the lounge for some coffee. Along the way, crewman just had to stop and congratulate him. Once he made it to the lounge, he sat at a table by himself. He ordered a whole pot of coffee and started to wonder what was with the dream he had last night. He sat there for about half an hour, then Paan came and sat down at his table. "Congratulations sk8guy. That was some luck or skill taking out that SSD.How did you do it?" asked Paan. "I don't know sir. I just let my hand guide my lasers and that felt like the right spot." sk8guy answered. "I'd like you to come with me. I want to see something if you don't mind." he said to sk8guy. "Sure. Let me finish my coffee. Would you like some?" replied sk8. "No thanks, Jedi have no need for coffee." "OK. mor for me. So what is this all about , might I inquire?" asked sk8. "Sure. I have reason to believe that you have the ability to use the Force. I discussed this with the council and we would like to test you." he said. "Ok. What do I have to do?" asked sk8. "Just come with me. Don't worry I believe you do fine." The two men raised from their seats and walked off. Paan lead the way. Finally the reached their destination. Sk8guy entered and the door closed behind him. What took place over the next couple of hours was amazing. He discovered what all his visions and dreams were about. He could use the Force. After he agreed to become a Jedi, Paan showed him how to touch the Force. That was enought for him. His first controlled touch, invigorated im. He felt a thousand times more awake and lively. How felt like he had just had a heavy burden lifted from his body. It was a great feeling. Paan escorted him out, and said, "More powers will come with time and training. Welcome to the larger world."

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
Gold Recruitment Award
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

December 9, 2001 5:27:28 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
OOC: Rukh, go fix your post - I'm not on the Atrus. Darkhawk awoke to find that he was still stuck floating in the bacta tank. He had no idea how long he had been there or how long he had been asleep this time. But every time he awoke he felt a little better than the last time. This time he felt almost back to his normal self . . . maybe the Rebels would finally let him out of here. In fact, this time, he could hear voices outside his tank. He peered out through the mirky liquid, but all he could make out were two shady figures. He drooped his shoulders and strained to hear what the people outside his tank were saying. "signs . . . not completely normal . . . recovering . . . than anticipated . . . identification check . . . negative" Darkhawk struggled to make sense out of the bits and pieces. If the Rebels had realized that his identification was false, then he might be in for some big trouble when they finally did pull him out of here. He quieted his mind as the second person began to speak. Both of them were men. The first one sounded like a doctor, but this one . . . "thanks for . . . keep me . . . interesting . . . want to . . . some more . . . call me . . . potential . . . background check" . . . this one was different. The voice sounded somewhat familiar, even through Darkhawk's clouded mind and being surrounded by bacta and a glass case. But this was far too much of a strain on Darkhawk's weakened mind. What he needed now was to get some more rest. He closed his eyes and drifted back off to sleep. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Luke Skywalker thanked the doctor one more time and exited the room. Things had been very interesting lately. First he had met those two travelers in the palace, one of whom was force-sensitive, and now this. The man in the bacta tank had crashed down into one of the turbolift control rooms a few days ago. Holotapes showed that he had been with those other two men earlier, but had been separated. He had been on the run from the NRI guards and then suddenly disappeared. Then he had shown up there in the control room, near death from a horrendous fall. But the man was healing fast. Almost too fast. Luke could sense that the Force was strong with the injured man . . . yet it had somehow been dampened. It was all so strange. The young Jedi Knight decided to go make a call to Wedge to see how the escort mission was faring. Then he was going to go check out that room where the injured man had fallen from. There was obviously some sort of secret part of the palace up above there.

-----------------------
FL/WO2 Darkhawk/Aegis 2-1 (Aegis 5)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)[BRC]

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

December 9, 2001 6:27:25 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
LoneWofl slept in until mid day on the Artrus. He checked the clock then said, "Holy Sh--! I almost forgot to get up!" LoneWolf then got up and put a jumpsuit on he went over to the lounge then ordered a sandwich. By the time the droid returned with it lonewolf was already hungry. He ate the sandwich then got up and went back to his quarters. He then fell back on the lounger and went to sleep again and mutered, "its good to work hard sometimes" he fell back into a slumber dreaming about his ordered Hapan fighter and how it would handle. (OOC: I couldnt think of anything else todo theres too many things we could do.)

-----------------------
PO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 1-2 (Aegis Two)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=JCPA=)[SRC]

-PO1 LoneWolf
Japheth
ComNet Marshal

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
December 9, 2001 10:21:50 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
Japheth climbed out of the simulator pod. He contorted himself about popping multiple joints and stretching out. The sim pods were about as confining as a cockpit, and there wasn't much room to move around in them. He had just finnished oblitterating a 50 wave random TIE attack in the sims, he'd only been killed a small portion of the amount of times he'd killed the computer. While the computer was good, and could coordinate its attacks very well, it was nothing compared to another human pilot. "Oh well," thought Japheth as he stumbled towards the mess hall for a meal, "its good practice, at least."

-----------------------
Leading Crewman Japheth
FM/LCRW Japheth/Aegis 1-4/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/ (=A=)

"Nothing can stop me now, 'cause I don't care anymore;
Nothing can stop me now, 'cause I just don't care"
Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  949
Total Posts:  947
December 10, 2001 6:07:50 AM    View the profile of Bear 
OOC: Just a few things to say so far.. Well done on posting this much. I'm proud   For those of you who don't know, General Anakin should be posting a new mission in the next few days. It will be "something big", as I'm told   Also, we *should* have a proper NCC by Sunday, so they can order us around and stuff. Since PJ has gone AWOL (allegedly), perhaps we could make a little story out of that right now..? Darkhawk and Riel Fury, that applies to you most of all Oh, and another thing.. You only call Officers "sir". Warrant and Petty Officers are simply called by their rank - i.e. Warrant Officer. Senior and Leading Crewmen are also called by their rank. Obviously I'm not going to have you court-martialled if you call a Senior Crewman "Sir", but I'm just trying to be accurate   You can call the people with lower ranks than yourself either by their name or by their rank. Daishi, g5, Riel, Piett, Kain and myself can just ignore you though   (jk!)

-----------------------
TO/LCM Bear/Raptor 1-2/VE/VEN/(=A=) (=SA=) (=MA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [BRC] [BRC] [NDM] [LSM]

Lieutenant Commander Bear
Navy Training Officer

Vast Empire Assistant Ambassador
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

December 10, 2001 5:36:28 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
(OOC: heres something to hold you guys back if youve ever played XWA how about a little race for some kicks ) LoneWolf got tired of sitting at his computer and playing sims after sim he finally got an idea for him and his fellow pilots to do. Lw got up and went to the lounge to see if he could run into Kain by luck. After LoneWolf walked into the lounge he found Kain sitting at one of the tables sipping a drink. LoneWolf came next to him and sat down in front of him. "excuse me Sir!" LoneWolf began, "I just got an idea for the pilots in Aegis who got nothing else to do mind if you give your approval?" "what is it?" Kain asked after taking a burning gulp from his corillian ale. "Well i thought that scince the location of the Artrus is in a planatary system with debris still left from the battle and an asteroid belt on the other side of the closest planet we could hold a race for the pilots who are interested in it. all the things in the way it would be interesting enough that and the modifiyed lasers for racing. I was thinking we could have it so a circut would be going around the planet twice and highlighting a fairly easy trail through the debris. we could put a cash deposit for the pilots intersted and have that be the reward. what do you think?" Kain took a sip and then looked at him for a moment. Sure but im leaving you in charge youll have to give the interested pilots disclaimers though. Other than that i think its a good idea youll find out later if im going to participate though. LoneWolf headed back to his quarters so he could start informing his fellow pilots about his race.

-----------------------
PO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 1-2 (Aegis Two)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)[SRC]

-PO1 LoneWolf
Tarkin
ComNet n00b

December 10, 2001 6:15:39 PM    View the profile of Tarkin 
The Viper squadron was now inside the Atrus after patrolling.  The Atrus sent out probe droids to do the rest of the patrolling so that the pilots could get some rest.  Tarkin walked to the bar in the lounge and ordered something cold to drink, but with no alcohol.  He then walked over to the Viper Squadron pilots in a designated table and started chatting on how great a success that the Navy had on the NI. OOC: Sorry I can't post more, but I'm kind of busy and awaiting the new mission

-----------------------
EFM/PO2 Tarkin/Viper 1-2/Wing I/M/SSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN[BRC][BRC][SV][=A=][=SA=][=MA=]

"The Viper Squadron won't stop until our 'Best is Better and our Better is Best.'" - Tarkin
JMac
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1029
Total Posts:  1216
December 10, 2001 7:27:12 PM    View the profile of JMac 
Jmac was lieing on his hospital bed, finishing up the healing proceass.  It was not a whole lot of fun having bacta on his breath but it was much better then dieing, so he lived with it.  He just wished he could have been in on that last battle.  he looked up in surprise as two uniformed men walked into the room. "JMac, yhou are under arrest for the unlawfull seizure of a starfighter, for disobaying the traffic controller, and for damaging a medical droid, the property of the Vast Empire Navy," the first said. JMac was led out of the infirmiry and thrown into the brig.  He was told that the time of his trial would be announced soon.  With these final words, the VE Military Police left him alone to his thoughts. "Now what," JMac mumbled despondately.

-----------------------
[army] Fishman
FM/LCRW JMac/Aegis 3-4/Aegis 12/(=A=)
"He who can still laugh can still survive."
"Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines."
Tall, dark, handsome, and all around stud.
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

December 10, 2001 8:45:14 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Sk8guy exited the simulator and stretched. He hadn't thos crapped things, but they were good practice, not only for his piloting skills, but for his Jedi skills as well. He started to actually be able to sense it more. He could sense moves of the computer. He started to leave the sims, when he ran into Lonewolf. "Hey sk8, wait up. I have a proposition for you." he said as he stopped him in the hall. "What do yu want buddy?" he inquired. "Would you be interested in participating in a race around the planet and through the asteriod field?" he asked "Yeah sure. Sounds like fun. Is it for the navy, or just Aegis?" he responded. "For Aegis only. I'm still working out the details, but I'll let you know when I finish them ok." he said. "Ok." sk8 acknowledged and then walked away to return to his quarters. He wanted freshen up before he went anywhere. He entered his room and  went to his refresher stall to shower. An hour later, he made his way to the lounge to have some lunch. He ordered the special, not exactly what it was and sat down to eat and see who would show up.

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
Gold Recruitment Award
Fallen
ComNet Member

December 11, 2001 4:37:50 AM    View the profile of Fallen 
The doors slid open and Fallen came in. He went over to the counter, ordered the special too plus a bottle of Vader Ale before walking over to Sk8guy to join him for lunch. 'Heard about the race round the planet and through the asteroid field?' 'Yeah. Sounds exciting enough. We cant rot away with the current break we are having.' 'Uh huh. Do you think there'll be prize money?' 'Hope so. But even if there's none, I'll still take part.' 'Yeah. Me too. It should be interesting. We dunt get to fly through the asteroid fields all the time. Supposed to be really hard to navigate.' Both fell silent as they concentrated on their food. Soon after, Darkhawk came in and joined them. They had a fun time thinking what would happen if the race was really held.

-----------------------
Warrant Officer 2nd Class Felix 'Dog Ace' Fallen [Army Alias: Raxen]
Aegis Flight Three Pilot Three, Lusthawk Eleven, Astral Guard Member
FM/WO2 Fallen/Aegis 3-3/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=MA=)

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

December 12, 2001 5:20:15 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
(OOC: Again DarkHawk is on Courscant just a reminder to those of you who forgot that.) LoneWolf sat in the simulation booth and practiced flying his tie fighter through a mine field. he dodged blasted from the mines whitched seemed to desperatly try and fire on him. he danced his fighter around fiercly yet calmly. he didnt flinch or begin to sweet from the intense dodging. while he flew towards the end of the field he fired occasionally at one of the minds to unleash a missile from it. he'd quickly twist and turn around to destroy it before it had a chance to kill him.  finally he came to the empty space which layed beyond the field he closed the sim after confirming a meaningless victory and practice. he then put in a disk from his computer which had his course set out for the race. he found the place for the disk easily through the dark then plugged it in to have the fake cocpit light up with a confirmation. His tie then sat still in the fake space waiting for the timer to count down to 0. it hit the desired number then LoneWolf unleashed the power of his twin Ion engines. his space craft jumped foward with every amount of its power to its engines LW didnt want to go agaisnt ppl yet so he dumped al of his power to his engines to get a high speed rush through the danger he danced aroun the asteroids fearlessly and most confident. LoneWolf almost began to think it was too easy. then bigger asteroids came up and made it more difficult loneWolf dodged them barely dodging the great rocks right when LoneWolf came to the debris of the battle he stoped the sim, and got off. the cockpit opened and he pulled the disk from it's socket. LoneWolf stretched out. he finally said to himself, "good this should be very interesting." LW stoped so he wouldnt know the course as well as every one else he decided to have the disk handy for any one who asked for it though. LoneWolf checked his watch and found that the race would happen tommarow most of Aegis would participate.

-----------------------

-PO1 LoneWolf
Kain Rennok
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  85
Total Posts:  85
December 12, 2001 9:33:45 PM    View the profile of Kain Rennok 
Kain walked towards the brig where Jmac was held.  The doors hissed as they opened up.  He then nodded at the guards and then they walked out of the room. JMac was confused what had just happened. "I just talked to one of the HNC members.  You're not in trouble.  Anyways follow me." JMac got up and started following Kain out the brig. "Where are we going sir?" "We are going to have some fun, hehe..."

-----------------------
Warrant Officer 1st Class Kain Rennok
FL/WO1 Kain Rennok/Aegis 3-1/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN [=A=] [=SA=] [=JCPA=] [VC:Silver] [BRC]

YF-19 AVF "Black Rain"
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

December 14, 2001 4:15:38 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
the Ties from Aegis were lined up in the hangar bay being worked on by thier pilots. sparks flew from some ships as a few pilots welded some of thier ships back into tip top shape. Others wires were lying on the floor being replaced or rerouted  to their destinations. LoneWolf re-connected his wires so the connection was perfect. He checked his watch to see the race was one and a half hours away. he picked up his pace. he re-connected his life support power and strenghtened his power cables capacity with newer higher powered wires his engine would get the majority of his energy now. after he was done with his wires another hour passed by, LW climbed up his ladder to his cockpit and jumped in. he started up his fighter with pre flight procedures, finally he awakened his engine to life. he checked the stats on it to see every thing working perfectly. his new computer screen was working greatly too. he turned off his fighter to go get new fuel cells then change into his flight suit to goto the race he would barely get every thing wroking in time. LoneWolf got out of his fighter then went to his task.

-----------------------

-PO1 LoneWolf
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

December 14, 2001 6:42:06 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Sk8guy had his repair droids out in the hanger working on his TIE. He wanted it in tip top shape for the race. Ho noticed Lonewolf was working on his TIE as well. He stretched out with his feelings and found the problem. One of the wires deep in the chasis of the fighter was frayed and must be replaced. He notified his repair droid and it got right on task to fix it. He would barely get this thing done in time.

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
Gold Recruitment Award
Piett
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  101
Total Posts:  100
December 14, 2001 8:47:54 PM    View the profile of Piett 
While Aegis was off having the time of their lives, Viper was getting ready for their next big assignment. Back at Viper's Base Piett had his squadron assemble for their latest mission in the simulators. -----Viper Base 04:00 Hours-------------------- "Good morning pilots! I hope you slept well, and enjoyed your relaxing time off, but it time to get back to work! Muka3d has gone AWOL, so we now have Crewman scout taking his place, who will be flying his T/I. Also joining our squadron, is Crewman Matrix who will also be flying a T/I. Now, Crewman scout. You will  be flying in my Wing along with Tarkin and Emon. Your ship is T/I #1-3 and you are Viper Two in any missions. Crewman Matrix, you are flying in Zed's Wing along with Arturus and BobaFett. Your ship is T/I #2-3 and you are Viper Six in any missions." said Piett. "Piett, can you take it easy? It's 4 in the morning!" asked BobaFett. "BobaFett, you have had a long time off doing nothing and its time to get back into shape! We are going to start training today..."Piett said "TRAINING??????!!!!!!!!!!!"Tarkin exclaimed. "Yes Tarkin, training. We are all going into the sims today. We have a new type of sim to use too, it makes it more realistic too. If you will all follow me into the training room please, I will show you." said Piett. -------------Training Room-------------------- Piett led his squadron into the training room. Inside was what looked like 3 sets of four ships: eight T/Is and 4 Assault Gunboats. "As you can see, these are ships. These are ships that couldn't be used to fly due to technical problems and were made into simulators. My wing will use the group to my right. As you can see, the Ship numbers are on each ship. Zed, your wing will use the other group of T/Is behind me. Corran, your group will take the Assault Gunboats to my left. These sims make it seem like we are actually in a real battle because we do not all enter the same sim platform. Also, if a ship goes down in a sim, that one person gets taken out of the sim but we stay in. Compared to last time, where we would start over." "WOW! These look so real Piett!" commented Zed. "I know, thats why we are going to use them. No other squad has ANYTHING like these. You will also notice in there that the control panels have been custom designed to your personal ship, so it will really test what you can do in battle. Now, I have our mission's details. My R2 droid could project them for you all right now, but I'm going to let the new sims do that! Now, Pilots to your stations. We're going to take off in a bit. The sims will show the overview of the mission before ANYONE leaves. Now, let's go. My wing, come with me. The Vipers got into their new sims and turned them on only to find that they couldn't see anything but the mission overview. ------------Training Simulator: Mission Overview----------------- The sims displayed the overview just like a video com-link! The squad watched and listened while Piett explained the mission as the overview played. "Vipers, you can see here a new rebel base being built in the Solaris system with new superweapons. While KAPH was around some information leaked on the weaknesses of our craft and got through to the Rebel Alliance. They have since begun building this base to wipe us out. Although, it is not complete, some weapons are ready and can be dangerous. I do not know what they have built, so be on the lookout. Many X and Y Wings will be patrolling the area, as will the A and B wings. Our mission is to find out what they have done as far as weapons go, get inside the superstructure, and blow it up from inside. Also, take notice that many B-Wings are gaurding the weak points in the superstructure. They will have to be taken out first. There is also a bunch of Y-Wings patrolling the outside of the base. It almost looks like they are guarding something. Our primary goal is to find and take out the superweapons while getting as much info as we can. Then, we will find out what those Y-Wings are gaurding and destroy them. Once we do that, the entrance to the superstructure is well gaurded, so we will have to destroy any ships before they can call for help. Once inside, we will destroy all the B-wings and then target the main reactor. We will take out the main reactor. I also have found out that many K-Wings will be in the area. BE CAUTIOUS! These ships are super-powerful! That is all and may the force be with you!"said Piett during the overview. -----------------Simulator Mission---------------------------- The overview ended and the Vipers were brought to what looked like a Star Destroyer hangar. All the pilots were doing their system checks before takeoff. When everything checked out they took off and set course for Solaris! -------------------------Solaris 05:00----------------------------- The Vipers came out of hyperspace only to find that they were expected. There was a whole fleet of Y-Wings, X-Wings, A-Wings, B-Wings, and even the dreadded K-Wings. There was also some unknown platfrom firing at them. "It looks like we were setup pilots! We're not going to let that stop us though! All ships report in!" shouted Piett into the squakbox.

-----------------------
Officer Candidate Piett
Squadron Commander
Viper Squadron
Navy of the Vast Empire
EFM/ESN Piett/Viper1-1/m-SDD Atrus//VE[=A=][BRC][SRC][GRC]
"Join us, or die!"--Darth Vader ESB
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

December 14, 2001 10:19:26 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
The son of Anakin Skywalker made his way farther and farther into the old turbolift channels. The Republic had had no idea there was an extensive branch of tunnels running inside the palace like this. But where could they lead to? All of a sudden the young Jedi heard voices up ahead. He reached out with the Force, but he sensed no life forms. Droids? His concentration was cut off as he heard blaster fire only a few hundred meters off. Whatever it was, it might not be friendly. He pulled out his lightsaber, heard the familiar snap-hiss of the green blade, and readied himself for the unknown. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- The shuttle Oberon, under the false name Raiden, jumped out of hyperspace flanked by the twelve X-Wings of Rogue Squadron. But this was not Ord Mantell. "What the heck's going on, One?" came a voice over the comm system. "Looks like we've been pulled into an interdiction field," came another one of the Rebel's voices. "I'd have to agree, Corran." That was the voice of Wedge Antilles. "There's an interdictor cruiser over in sector 6.4. Looks like it's got two corvettes for extra protection." "A trap?" one of the Rogues questioned. Riel gulped. Things wouldn't be pretty if the Rogues thought they'd been set up by PJ and himself. PJ looked over at Riel witha worried expression. One of them had better think up a story, and fast. "Rogue One, this is the Raiden. What's going on?" Riel spoke into the comm unit. "Raiden, hold tight. Looks like we've fallen into some kind of trap set by the Imperials. They've got an interdictor cruiser and two corellian corvettes pinning us down." "What should we do?" PJ questioned. "Just hold tight," Wedge responded. "We'll figure something out. Even if it involves taking out the cruiser." "All right," PJ called back. "Looks like they're launching fighters," he added as a squadron of TIE Interceptors launched out from the triangular warship. "Squints . . ." one of the Rogues muttered. "Let us handle this," another one said. "One," a young voice called, "what if they're after the Raiden?" There was a slight pause. "I han't thought of that, Gavin. Corran, Ooryl, stick close to the Raiden in case the Imps try any funny business. Everyone else, form up and head after those TIEs." It was all Riel could do to keep from laughing. Not only had the Rogues not suspected them of setting up a trap, which they hadn't, but they were actually protecting them! How ironic. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Darkhawk's eyes snapped open as he heard a hissing above him. He moved around a little, flexing his muscles and stretching out, and felt that he was nearly back to normal. Obviously he had spent his due time in this horrid tank and the Rebels were finally letting him out. A few minutes later he was out of the murkly liquid and was being hovered over by two pesky medical droids. So far no humans or aliens had shown up to see how he was. He wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad sign. Suddenly, the door snapped open and Darkhawk barely had enough time to remember to wrap the robe around himself that one of the droids had handed him. As his eyes adjusted to the change in light as brightness flooded the small room from outside, he saw that there was a young woman standing in front of him. She was dressed in a New Republic uniform and bore the rank of major. Darkhawk was waiting for her to say something, but there was simply a long, drawn-out silence. Then, something clicked in the back of his mind and he blinked one more time to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. "It really is you," the woman said as she took a step foward. "Emily?" Darkhawk croaked. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Luke fell to the ground rolling as the second droid moved in closer. Blaster bolts flew through the air where he had just been. He sprang to his feet just as the first robot tried to crush him. Skywalker had never fought anything like this before. He had heard of Dark Troopers before, and even studied them, but these warrior droids seemed to surpass all standards of the Dark Troopers that Kyle Katarn had helped bring an end to. They were smart . . . almost too smart . . . and they knew how to work as a team. The Jedi blocked a few more lasers with his lightsaber before he began to go evasive again. He knew he wouldn't be able to wear these robots out, but maybe there was a way he could draw them apart and go on the offensive . . . There was one question though - what down here was important enough to warrant this kind of protection? ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Riel and PJ watched the monitor closely as Rogue Squadron made quick work of the TIE Interceptors without a single loss. Either they were nearly as good as Riel had heard, of these Imperial pilots hadn't known what the hell they were doing. Maybe both. Then, a warning light began to blare in the Oberon's cockpit. Riel glaned over at Mrrr to make sure it wasn't a malfunction, but the little droid seemed to be alarmed, too. PJ bent down over his status screens, scanning to see what was going on. "Unfriendly fighters were just pulled into real space on our port side," he said. "Looks like four assault gunboats." "Backup for that interdictor?" Riel queried. "Maybe," PJ said, moving to hail the Rogues. "Rogue Nine, Ten, we've got some trouble over here." "We see them, Raiden. We're on our way," came an alien voice. Riel was still not used to hearing nonhuman voices over the comm. He would be glad to get away from these Rebels when the time was right. Meanwhile he had armed the shuttles double laser cannons and was returning fire to the gunboats as they came in for another pass at the shuttle. "Why are they attacking us?" PJ asked. "Maybe they think we're important," Riel offered as PJ took up the controls of the shuttle's concussion missile launcher and tried to get a target lock on one of the gunboats. The gunboats began to fire another volley of laser and ion bolts at the Oberon. Riel glanced over at their shield status - 43%. Dang, they were getting hit hard. Then, one of the gunboats exploded and was followed by a second explosion another moment. "Sorry we took so long to get here," came Rogue Nine's voice. "Thanks," PJ replied. "Just hurry up and take out those other two, please." "We're on it."

-----------------------

Piett
ComNet Initiate

December 14, 2001 10:48:47 PM    View the profile of Piett 
OOC: DHawk, please explain your post!

-----------------------
Officer Candidate Piett
Squadron Commander
Viper Squadron
Navy of the Vast Empire
EFM/ESN Piett/Viper1-1/m-SDD Atrus//VE[=A=][BRC][SRC][GRC]
"Join us, or die!"--Darth Vader ESB
Piett
ComNet Initiate

December 14, 2001 10:48:52 PM    View the profile of Piett 
OOC: DHawk, please explain your post!
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess) (KPR)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  2332
Total Posts:  7772
December 14, 2001 11:58:04 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
OOC: Piett, I'm Viper 2, Scout is supposed to be Viper Three. Piett took a deep breath and awaited the response from his fellow Viper pilots... "This is Tarkin. I'm ready." "This is Scout. Let's go!" The names went on and on, until the last name, Dark Omega from the Assault Gunboats had said that he was ready. The Viper pilots in the TIE Interceptors headed straight for the K-Wings. The hardest targets first.  "Two, this is One," said Piett.  "Let's concentrate on the closest one.  The lead K-Wing."  "Copy that." Said Tarkin. Tarkin's T/I spiralled downwards towards the oncoming K-Wings... Scout and Emon also headed towards the K-Wings.  Flight 2 went for the X-Wings and Flight 3 went for the B-Wings, but keeping a continuous scan for the Rebel base. Piett fired first, then Tarkin pulled upwards and fired.  Their tactic worked once again as the K-Wing exploded.  Piett and Tarkin spit up now.  The four remaining K-Wings went after them both.  Two on Tarkin's tail and two on Piett's.  Tarkin quickly rerouted shield strength to speed.  His T/I speed in front of the K-Wings, leaving them trailing behind.  He quickly turned around once he was about a mile ahead of them.  He rerouted power to his front deflector shields and laser strength.  He made his T/I go into a spirral and fired.  The volley of laser blasts hit both K-Wings.  Their shields went down to 80%. Piett took a deep breath and pulled upwards.  The K-Wings followed closely behind.  "Viper One, this is Viper two.  Let's form back together. The shields on the two K-Wings that were following me have been dropped.  You come towards me and fire at the K-Wings on my tail and I'll fire at yours. Over." "Copy that, two." Replied Piett. Piett made a hard right turn and headed for Tarkin's location. "God darnnit!" Yelled Darkomega.  "I can't get this darn B-Wing off my tail!" Grrl Fury quickly fired at the trailing B-Wing.  The laser hit the cockpit of the B-Wing and the shields dropped dramatically. "Got 'im!"  Said Grrl Fury.  "He's breaking off."  "Thanks." Grrl Fury quickly fired once again, this time destroying the B-Wing. Corran took a deep breath and fired three laser shots at the B-Wing's engines in front of him.  The B-Wing exploded, causing shield strength damage on the remaining three B-Wings. Zed heard a beeping on his radar. He looked down and swore. "Viper One, this is Viper Five. We've got three squadrons of X-Wings coming in sir.  We have three B-Wings left here." "Copy that, Five." Said Piett.  "That's not the only problem." Said Tarkin. "We've got A-Wings following closely behind them." "Crap." Said Piett. Piett quickly fired at the two K-Wings trailing Tarkin, destroying them.  Tarkin fired at the incoming K-Wings. "One, put on your breaks and let them fly right passed you now!!"  Yelled Tarkin. Piett did so and the K-Wings speed right passed his T/I.  Piett quickly fired at the K-Wings, as well as Tarkin, destroying them both.  They immediately speed towards the location of the Gunboats to help destroy the B-Wings faster. Corran took a deep breath as he pulled hard to the left, the lone B-Wing on his tail.  Warmaker quickly fired three laser shots at the B-Wing and destroyed it.  "Enemy's off your tail sir." "Thanks."  Corran took a deep breath and focused on the new, oncoming threat. Zed Zeon and the rest of Flight 2 quickly formed up with Flight 3, as did Viper's 3 and 4. BobaFett looked down a bit and saw several Y-Wings closing in as well. "Sir," began BobaFett.  "We've got some Y-Wings below!  ... and sir, it's the Rebel base!  It's hard to see from up here, but I see more Y-Wings, K-Wings, A-Wings, X-Wings and B-Wings flying down below there. I'm surpised their not pursuing us right now!"  "That's a good thing." Said Corran.  "We've got a darn problem right in front of us." Piett looked at his radar, then straight ahead. "Ok Vipers...let's take 'em out!" Yelled Piett. The Viper squadron quickly advanced towards the X-Wing and A-Wing squadrons.

-----------------------
Captain Cosmic
Commander of Training
[OPE][OTH][OPA][IH][CDS][EW1][IOC]
-----------------------
CO/SL/DJK Cosmic/Lion 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE [VP]
-----------------------
Tarkin
ComNet n00b

December 15, 2001 12:01:28 AM    View the profile of Tarkin 
Sorry, the above post was meant to be under this nick.

-----------------------

"For Viper Squadron, 'Failure' is not in our vocabulary." - Tarkin
Fallen
ComNet Member

December 15, 2001 4:07:31 AM    View the profile of Fallen 
Fallen jogged down the corridor after a visit to the Imperial Center Store. Eager to get his very own craft since the day he found out that they could actually save up and buy their own starfighters, Fallen had saved every single cent he could get. Finally the day came. He had gone through a couple of beautiful starfighters, fitted out for different jobs, but he knew what he wanted. He wanted one that looks cool, ruggard and capable of going on any kinds of missions, from heavy bombing to transport of honoured guests. And a hyperdrive and decent weapons. Finally he laid his eyes on a XG-1 Starwing Gunboat and once he looked through its statistics, he knew this was the starfighter he wanted. It had everything he wanted. After paying for the starfighter with his hard-saved Imperial Credits since the day he joined the Vast Empire, he was told that the starfighter will be shipped to the main Navy Hangar very soon maybe by tomorrow or the most in the next two days. Feeling real good, Fallen treated all Aegis pilots present a free drink at the VE Lounge, and they had a good time, laughing their heads off with Rukh's ridiculous jokes til it was the wee hours of the morning before turning in. Fallen grinned. He had a starfighter that he liked. No matter what others say, he felt that his was the best among all. It was his.

-----------------------
Warrant Officer 2nd Class Felix 'Dog Ace' Fallen [Army Alias: Raxen]
Aegis Flight Three Pilot Three, Lusthawk Eleven, Astral Guard Member
FM/WO2 Fallen/Aegis 3-3/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=MA=)

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Ch. 7 - Navy  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:43:53 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 133  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >