[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie
[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer (CWO)

Post Number:  312
Total Posts:  973
  RE: Nightshrike Topic
December 1, 2011 7:51:25 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
/me checks out the piled up dust

First order of business - the squadron now has a new SXO. Congratz go to Fyston, whom upon official confirmation shall take this position as well as change his flight designation to B-1.

Fyston, as the new SXO it shall be your job to vacuum this whole place. Or use your newly acquired authority to force others to do it instead - your call. Oh, and don't forget to thank Drac for reminding me about this issue. Not that it managed to slip my mind or anything...

In regards to the above quoted scenario - whilst the idea itself is plausible and doable, the use of an ISD would be problematic for such a development. That is because a regular ISD has two main hangars (a smaller, forward one - mostly used by shuttles, and a larger one located towards the aft - used as the main attack one) but also a bunch of smaller ones around those. Even if a tiny fighter could make its way inside the main one and cause a critical chain reaction that would cause every docked fighter to blow up... the secondary hangar as well as most of the other tiny ones would still remain operational.

Of course a different IC reason could be invoked to explain why those remaining hangars don't have any ships ready to launch... hyperspace journey was believed to take a much longer time so most pilots were lazying about; mechanics were stripping some of the ships apart - verifying, repairing and upgrading them; damage sustained in previous battles made those particular areas of the ship inoperable... and so on and so forth. The point is that something else needed to have happened prior or during the hyperspace jump to account for the outcome depicted in that scenario.

So... we gonna use this? A slightly modified version of this? Anyone else got any other ideas, maybe something they've been meaning to try out for a while now? I can also check out with Trykon to see what his own plans for a mission were or even create a fully independent story draft in a day or so - it's actually great we have so many possibilities.

Before any of that though - which of you fellows is still around and active however?

SC/CWO DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:??? Nameless/ISD Nameless/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [=*TG*=]

TRN/JRN DeepSix/DJO/Training Sect/VEDJ
Drac
ComNet Marshal

Drac

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAPT)

Post Number:  1664
Total Posts:  2191
December 1, 2011 12:40:46 AM    View the profile of Drac 
Fyston is confirmed as SXO. Congrats. I'll update the roster soon to reflect your promotion.

After thinking about it a bit, unless a couple of Fleet Command members want to come in with you guys, I'd recommend shelving this mission for another time or modifying it enough that the original idea could be used later without being a clone of it. It's a great scenario for having SFC and FC members working together side by side on the damage control, so I'd like to hold it in reserve if there aren't a couple of FC members interested in jumping in.

-Drac
TFC/CAPT Drac/ISD II Halcyon Warrior/TF: Besh/1Flt/FC/VEN/VE
Captain of the ISD II Halcyon Warrior
Chief of Naval Warfare
CNW|Captain Drac|NHC|VEN|VE
"Think Ackbar, but Imperial."
[This message has been edited by Drac (edited December 1, 2011 12:41:49 AM)]
Trykon
ComNet Member

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Journeyman

Post Number:  994
Total Posts:  3784
December 1, 2011 12:49:02 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
I'm gonna have the Surprise configured to carry two squadrons on this first mission... if Nightshrike wants in, we'd be honored to have you along as one of those.  And we could probably work in this idea, too, and thereby make the ending particularly dramatic.  But with all that said, I DO think maybe we want this next round of stories to be more than just my little tale, right?    Perhaps we run independent missions this time around, and save the collaboration for the next round?
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

SCAP/CWO Wyl Trykon/SMC Surprise/TF:B/1Flt/FC/VEN/VE
XNT/CWO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLF Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][NS:H][DSM][SWC]/(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)

TRN/JRN Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Drac
ComNet Marshal

Drac

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAPT)

Post Number:  1666
December 1, 2011 7:28:33 PM    View the profile of Drac 
Yeah, I would like to see two stories running simultaneously if at all possible. It's been too long since we've done that with small units. Deep, you've got permission to use an NPC ship if you like. A carrier-specced Strike-class might even be just the thing for a modified version of the idea.

Alternatively, if you can rope in Slasher or I (I'd be using an NPC, most likely.), the original idea could work just fine and we'd still have two small-unit stories. I'm going to check into whether I can rig a wifi hotspot to get me through Christmas break...if so, I'll be available to take part. (Note: I'd just be collaborating. Your next mission is your baby.)

Random musing: I've been toying with the idea of creating a permanent NPC, almost a secondary character, to get back in the cockpit some. Sounds like this might be a good time to put him in play.

-Drac
Chief of Naval Warfare
[This message has been edited by Drac (edited December 1, 2011 7:30:05 PM)]
Fyston
ComNet Novice

Fyston

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer (CPO)

Post Number:  88
Total Posts:  151
December 2, 2011 10:55:13 PM    View the profile of Fyston 
Deep, I'm here and beginning my return to the level of activity that I had a few months ago before I began to slack off.

I find Trykon's idea to be one that we could run with and will be writing down different ideas that we can use for a mission.

If everyone's still up to it, I still remember the outline of my character development arc and it involves the 'Shrikes. I'll need approval from NHC, which I shall request tomorrow, but if nobody has a problem with it and we have enough people, I think that we could do a CD squadron story and a combat story.

Also, my last post for Belegroth is up and I appreciate the appointment to SXO. Now to send my report before I forget.
FM/PO1 Fy/B-2/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Halcyon Warrior/TF:A 2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [SoA] [=^SUR^=] (CAR)
Dunny
ComNet Initiate

Dunny

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class (PO1)

Post Number:  141
Total Posts:  438
December 7, 2011 6:43:06 AM    View the profile of Dunny 

Just a little something for the newbie.
TRP/LCPL Sam Jack "Dunny" Dunn
3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE

[SoA][M1(x2)][NAR]
[1vM][Scout][SfM][VM][*SWC*]

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Fyston
ComNet Novice

Fyston

Post Number:  92
December 10, 2011 12:54:53 AM    View the profile of Fyston 
Alright guys, I'd like to welcome Ryn and Shadow-Sword to the squadron! If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask any of us or even other members. I'm not going to speak for certain, but I'm sure many of them wouldn't mind answering your questions.

A note of advice: Don't be a Zabrak. Keep this between us, but I think Deep promoted me just so that he doesn't have to work as hard to hit me. Also, stay on Driver's good side. He likes to filet whatever fits his appetite and has a lovely set of knives for this purpose.

Make sure to update your wiki pages with your new information. Of course, that reminds me to fill out my history that hasn't been touched since I joined.

Keep an eye out for Deep's story, which should be out in a few days. In the mean time, get to know your squadron by throwing some punches in the interim story.

I think that's all for now, but let's get some discussion going. I know it's time for finals, so how are everyone's finals going?
FM/PO1 Fy/B-2/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Halcyon Warrior/TF:A 2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [SoA] [=^SUR^=] (CAR)
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  315
December 10, 2011 1:21:06 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Fyston wrote:Don't be a Zabrak. Keep this between us, but I think Deep promoted me just so that he doesn't have to work as hard to hit me.
We've known each other for so long yet still you understand me so little... How could you not realize that I promoted you so I could not only chop off your horns when you screw up but when others screw up as well? Plus there's always the chance others will be xenophobes and want to shave your head as well. Especially if you try bossing them around...

There may have been other official reasons I mentioned when making this recommendation in the first place but who cares about those anyway, right?
Hades
ComNet Novice

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman (SCRW)

Post Number:  36
Total Posts:  1245
December 11, 2011 1:09:03 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Proud to be a Nightshrike
Senior Crewman Hades, Nightshrike Squadron

FM/SCW "Hades"/A-2/S:82 "Nightshrike"/W:245 "Scimitar"/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1Flt/SC/VEN/VE

[XMA][AFM][INF]

"This is not a cattle market in Shaum Hii, Lieutenant Tschel. This is the bridge of an Imperial Star Destroyer. Routine information is not—repeat, not—simply shouted in the general direction of its intended recipient. Is that clear?"
-Gilad Pellaeon to Tschel
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  317
December 11, 2011 3:42:10 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Of course you are, I'm here too after all...

Alright, started a new story - link. Will see about getting it stickied as soon as I find someone with mod powers. Thought we could use 1-2 posts to provide some character background or further insight into their personalities that would help everyone else use them and interact with them later on.

Drac's bar fight, found here, is still active so feel free to join that too if you've got the time and the idea appeals to you - nothing like good, honest mayhem to make everyone feel more connected Note however that the bar fight would've occurred a few days after Belgaroth's battle but a few days before the new squadron's story.

SC/CWO DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:??? Nameless/ISD Nameless/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [=*TG*=]

Shadow-Sword
ComNet n00b

Shadow-Sword

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman (LCRW)

Post Number:  19
Total Posts:  29
December 11, 2011 7:34:15 PM    View the profile of Shadow-Sword 
I found the time to type up a short post on our new story, and didn't feel like getting involved in the bar fight, so...
FM/LCW Shadow-Sword/B-4/S:82 "Nightshrike"/W:245 "Scimitar"/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1Flt/SC/VEN/VE
Hades
ComNet Novice

Hades

Post Number:  39
December 12, 2011 7:57:52 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Just wondering - is anyone aside from Fyston and I going to jump in and help their fellow Nightshrikes in the bar fight? Anybody?

/me is having lots of fun cracking head.s
Senior Crewman Hades, Nightshrike Squadron

FM/SCW "Hades"/A-2/S:82 "Nightshrike"/W:245 "Scimitar"/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1Flt/SC/VEN/VE

[XMA][AFM][INF]

"This is not a cattle market in Shaum Hii, Lieutenant Tschel. This is the bridge of an Imperial Star Destroyer. Routine information is not—repeat, not—simply shouted in the general direction of its intended recipient. Is that clear?"
-Gilad Pellaeon to Tschel
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  319
December 12, 2011 10:47:03 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
In Drac's other story involving Stewart I ended up under house arrest so for the squadron story I chose to just stay there for most of the time. It'll give me something to bitch about when next I think of Drac

That being said I encourage anyone else to participate and cause as much damage as possible. Preferably to others and not yourselves but the latter is good too in a twisted, masochistic way

DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  323
December 18, 2011 10:31:55 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Made a new post, feel free to continue intros and such for now but be prepared for some important lessons once next round will start - a few days at most I hope.

Be sure to also update your char information - siggys & wiki pages especially. I'm planning on updating the squadron page as well later this week, hence the reason I want all the info there to be correct. There's another reason however for which I'm delaying this - I'd like everyone to come up with a few NPCs to fill up the empty slots. This is entirely optional of course but if you choose to try and make a few you'd be gaining some brownie points from me I figure having some of your own NPCs around will also help you develop your chars in the direction you may have initially intended - if such a direction existed at any rate...

If you're interested just hop on the wiki and create a new char - similar to how you've made your own. The more detail (phys description, personality and background) the better obviously. Be sure to keep a couple of things in mind though - most of the Imperials were human. That's not to say aliens weren't allowed to serve... they were just fewer in numbers however. Also note that there are a few restricted species such as Hutts, Noghri, Ewoks and other aliens that are just too big, too small, too overpowered, too exotic and unknown or who of course are all Force Sensitives. So none of those.

If you complete such an NPC post the link(s) here. The best ones will be added to the unofficial roster (the IC one, not the OOC one). By the way this sort of activity also counts towards your "other contributions" sections when you end up reporting at the end of the week

SC/CWO DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:13 Sabre/SSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [=*TG*=]

Shadow-Sword
ComNet n00b

Shadow-Sword

Post Number:  23
December 18, 2011 2:50:28 PM    View the profile of Shadow-Sword 
Here's my first NPC:

Krasin "Stronghold" Nire

Just a note, so you aren't confused about him. He's one of those types that is one person in one place, and the exact opposite in another place.

And this just makes me see how little I did to my PC. I'm sad, very sad.

I'll probably make one more NPC, and then get a post up on the story.

Edit: I'll probably add fluff to it, but the frame will not change.
FM/LCW Shadow-Sword/B-4/S:82 "Nightshrike"/W:245 "Scimitar"/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1Flt/SC/VEN/VE (=TG=)

Slicing
[This message has been edited by Shadow-Sword (edited December 18, 2011 3:25:00 PM)]
Hades
ComNet Novice

Hades

Post Number:  48
December 19, 2011 7:51:19 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Alright, I have contributed an NPC:
Ripheus "Nighthunter" Kane.

I will upload a picture and add some more to his bio soon. Speaking of, I might add that I updated the squadron page a few days ago to add Shadow-sword, Ryn, and myself, as well as update Fyston as the SXO and remove members no longer present (according to the roster.) I also updated the current story to Bones and junk and darkness too.

I'll make my response to aforementioned story later today or tomorrow.
Senior Crewman Demetrius "Hades" Aita, Nightshrike Squadron

FM/SCW "Hades"/A-2/S:82 "Nightshrike"/W:245 "Scimitar"/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SC/VEN/VE
(=SWC=)
[XMA][AFM][INF]

"Your generic TIE grunt is just plain suicidal. And the TIE Defender jockey is bloodthirsty. But the TIE Interceptor pilot, he's suicidal and bloodthirsty. When you see a squad of those maniacs flying your way, you'd better hope your hyperdrive is operational."
-Kyle Katarn
Fyston
ComNet Novice

Fyston

Post Number:  96
December 23, 2011 11:59:21 PM    View the profile of Fyston 
Reports are due, guys. I'll start keeping a tally here in order to keep things organized. Starting next week, I'll post here on Thurdays to give you a day to report. I can't offer rewards or threaten you with repercussions, but I'm pretty sure our buddy Atrasin knows how to treat those who don't report. I've been pretty bad about it lately, so this is for my benefit as well. I'll only list those I have gotten a report from, so don't fret if you sent it to Atrasin directly or to Deep. I'll post me on here as well to keep up with things.

12-23-11:
Shadow-Sword
Fyston
Hades
[This message has been edited by Fyston (edited December 24, 2011 12:34:36 AM)]
Shadow-Sword
ComNet Novice

Shadow-Sword

Post Number:  25
December 24, 2011 12:56:36 AM    View the profile of Shadow-Sword 
Thank you very much for the reminder, Fyston.

Anyways, I've posted, and finished Krasin, and begun work on my next NPC.
FM/LCW Shadow-Sword/B-4/S:82 "Nightshrike"/W:245 "Scimitar"/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1Flt/SC/VEN/VE (=TG=)

Slicing
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  325
December 24, 2011 4:29:23 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Good initiative with the report reminders, Fyston - remind me not to ruin your horns on account of this (at least not the first time I'll undoubtedly feel the need to do that).

Also, Merry Xmas all you flyboys and girls. Santa Deep will hand out some presents tomorrow with this occasion. Whoever manages to make this twisted Santa look,sound and feel epic will get even bigger presents. As in feel free to make some poems, songs, videos, drawings, comics and whatnot portraying your very own Santa Deep

SC/CWO DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:13 Sabre/SSD Atrus/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [=*TG*=]

Shadow-Sword
ComNet Novice

Shadow-Sword

Post Number:  26
December 24, 2011 5:02:01 PM    View the profile of Shadow-Sword 
Does it help if I called you "the squadron's omnipotent god" in my post?

Anyways, Merry Christmas, 'Shrikes!

Slicing
Fyston
ComNet Novice

Fyston

Post Number:  97
December 24, 2011 10:52:02 PM    View the profile of Fyston 
I'll come up with stuff later for you to peruse, Santa Deep.

However, in line with my earlier post, I shall implement a reward system that will start next week. Keep in mind that I don't have the Navy's entire treasury behind me, so don't expect loads of cash. For every week that you report on time, you shall receive 500 ICs. If you report in on time for a four weeks in a row, you shall receive an extra two thousand ICs, making for a maximum of 4k to be earned each month. Use this to supplement your income or as a down payment on a nice fighter. If you report late (within 24 hours), you shall receive 250 ICs. You are not entitled to the bonus at the end of the month.

Keep in mind that I will accept a note from Deep or from Atrasin if you didn't send me the actual report. Without an official verification from them, however, without seeing the report I cannot ensure that you reported in on time.

Merry Christmas to all, and I hope you enjoy the holiday season.
SXO/CPO Fy/B-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/mSSD Atrus/TF:A 1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [SoA] [=^SUR^=] (CAR)
Atrasin
ComNet Marshal

Atrasin

[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COMD)

Post Number:  1896
Total Posts:  1957
December 24, 2011 11:06:55 PM    View the profile of Atrasin 
i guess you all missed my note about a Navy Holiday...
CNO|COMD Atrasin|ISD Iron Duke|TF:A|1Flt|VEN|VE [=A=][=^SA^=][=^ME^=][=*MA*=][=FOCE=][=*TG*=][=*Eng*=][=*BO*=][MC1]{BWC}[NSR:1]{SAS}{SWC}(SOL)[LSM][VC:B][DSM][VC:S]
Vacuus Ordo, Nex  -Without Order, Death
All a man can betray is his conscience. - Joseph Conrad
We few, we happy few. We band of brothers. - Henry V
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't. - General George S. Patton Jr.
Shadow-Sword
ComNet Novice

Shadow-Sword

Post Number:  27
December 24, 2011 11:27:52 PM    View the profile of Shadow-Sword 
I may end up on the wrong side of those filleting knives, but here it goes:

/me points out that if it isn't on the forums, it doesn't validate. (Unless it is on the forums, in which case, I, probably, am on the wrong, and sharp, end of those knives)
Fyston
ComNet Novice

Fyston

Post Number:  98
December 25, 2011 12:04:45 AM    View the profile of Fyston 
Just saw it now, boss. Well, I'll still give out the ICs for this week and count it as an on time report. At least it's on here and now I won't forget.
SXO/CPO Fy/B-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/mSSD Atrus/TF:A 1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [SoA] [=^SUR^=] (CAR)
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  327
December 27, 2011 5:31:26 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Later today I'll be checking out those NPCs you've made and see about updating the squadron's page. Come next mission - or possibly even this one actually - we'll be able to use them.

SS it helps, it really helps

Fyston I'm still waiting for that stuff you promised. Btw I enjoyed the cigs and booze you sent Speaking of which I just finished sending my own things. Santa Deep was busy with TOR so he had no time to buy you all actual presents, instead giving you cold, hard dough - use it any bloody way you feel like it. Fyston I've sent you a little extra to deal with your rewarding system. Make it I don't know 10k per report sent on time, 5k per report sent late (but still before the meeting) and 60k bonus for sending 4 consecutive reports on time or 30k for just sending 4 of them before meetings started (or were supposed to start). Keyword here is consecutive. Let me know when you run out of funds and I'll send another mil your way.

There may have been other things I wanted to say but if so I can't really remember them at this time. Oh well... By the way I'll try and likely succeed in posting again later this day.

Fyston
ComNet Novice

Fyston

Post Number:  99
December 28, 2011 1:32:11 AM    View the profile of Fyston 
Twas the night before Life Day, when all through the ship
Not a stormie was stirring, well, not with any malice.
The spice was hung by the bunks with care,
In hopes that St Deepsix soon would be there.

The pilots were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of dogfights danced in their heads.
And Ryn in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled our brains for a long space’s nap.

When out in the hall there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the hallway I flew like a flash,
Tore open the blast door and threw down a flash.

The lights on the rest of the newly scrubbed floor
Gave the lustre of mid-day to aliens below.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a speeder-sleigh, and eight tiny crewmen.

With an extremely drunk driverr, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St Deep.
More rapid than TIE fighters his minions they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name!

"Now Shadow! now, Hades! now, Finbar and Flensor!
On, Drac! On, Driver! on, on Stormz and Trick!
To the top of the ship! to the top of the deck!
Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!"

As dead bodies that after the battle of Belegroth fly,
When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky.
So up to the hangar the crewmen they flew,
With the sleigh full of booze, and St Deepsix too.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the deck
The prancing and snapping of each little neck.
As I drew in my head, and was turning around,
Down the refreshers St Deep came with a bound.

He was dressed all in black, from his head to his foot,
And his clothes were all tarnished with spices and loot.
A bundle of spice he had flung on his back,
And he looked like a dealer, just opening his pack.

His eyes-how they twinkled! his dimples how merry, all from a little too much sherry!
His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!
His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,
And the beard of his chin was as white as the snow, no doubt from the spice, bought by his ho.

The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth,
And the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath.
He had a thin face and a ring of horns from a Zabby,
That shook when he got them, you shouldn't be jelly!

He was high and on crack, a right cynical pilot,
And I cried when I saw him, in spite of myself!
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know I had way more to dread.

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And filled all the baggies, then turned with a jerk, as he thought that local narcs wanted some perks.
And laying his middle finger aside of his nose,
And giving a curse, up the refresher he rose!

He sprang to his speeder, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he sped out of sight,
"Happy Life Day to all. Don't tell NHC, alright?"

Thrown together in 15 minutes, more available on request. Now to go check my bank account.
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  330
December 28, 2011 3:01:58 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Ho, ho, ho!

Good job Fyston, keep my entertainment levels high and I'll continue to reward you for it. Already requested for more btw...

And now to return searching for that blasted ho...

Fyston
ComNet Initiate

Fyston

Post Number:  100
December 28, 2011 3:01:50 PM    View the profile of Fyston 
Deepsix, the red-cheeked pilots
had a bunch of hired hoes.
And if you ever saw them,
you would even say they blow.

All of the other pilots
used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Deepsix
join in any of their war games.

Then one foggy Life Day Eve
Driver came to say:
"Deepsix with your skills so high,
won't you guide my squadrons tonight?"

Then all the pilots loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
Deepsix the red-cheeked pilot,
you'll go down in history!

No Zabby horn removal mentions in this one, as I couldn't make it work xD

Thanks for your generosity, Santa Deep! I'll post more later, got company coming soon.
Drac
ComNet Marshal

Drac

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAPT)
[VE-VEMC] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1708
December 31, 2011 1:10:32 PM    View the profile of Drac 
Great activity lately, guys. Very nice.

A note to Shadow-Sword: It's okay to flesh out the background of your character now that you've got a better feel for things. As new as he is, you could likely get away with some major changes if you need to- just keep anything that's been mentioned in a story so far and you're golden.

-Drac
Chief of Naval Warfare
Shadow-Sword
ComNet Novice

Shadow-Sword

Post Number:  28
January 1, 2012 12:28:22 AM    View the profile of Shadow-Sword 
Thanks for clearing that up, Drac. I'll keep it in mind while I flesh out my character.

-----

And DeepSix, here is my New Year's Present for you:

I dug up two old Naval Logistics Reports, on an idea for a Realistic Squadron Experience. These are two ideas for a mixed squadron of NPCs and PCs.

Sorry that you'll have to go through some other stuff to find them.

First:http://comnet.imperialnetwork.com/topic/13137/ (3 flight squadron)

Second: http://comnet.imperialnetwork.com/topic/13216/ (4 flight squadron)

And an idea from the first report, in an attempt to find the NPCs.
Quote:And where will your NPCs come from?  Largely from our extensive list of AWOL members and MIT (Missing in Training) folks.  Many of them have pre-generated bios, others will be filled in by Logistics.  This gives us about 2000 folks to kill off, which of course is always a growing list as folks go AWOL.  So, the casualties and danger of flying a TIE are now very real.  I do highly suggest that you avoid going AWOL, else you may find yourself killed off under this new system.

Slicing
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nightshrike Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:23:32 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 196  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >