Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > To Falleen we go!(Iron Horse)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   
Author
Topic:  To Falleen we go!(Iron Horse)
Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2002
Total Posts:  3440
  RE: To Falleen we go!(Iron Horse)
September 24, 2009 6:39:57 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
As she sat in her seat and finished cleaning her weapons and stowing them in her bag and a pistol in a holster she kept at her side, she looked out of the viweport and saw the planet start to loom into view. As the ship made its final approach and go closer to its orbit, she felt minute vibrations course throughout the ship.

When the ship entered the atmosphere, it shook rather violently, making everything rattle as it approached its appointed docking platform at the station. Once she heard the engines whirr down nd finally shut off and the ramp lower, she exited and started to make her way inside the station.

She made her way towards the security checkpoint, identification in hand, a few days ago she had a fake ID made specifically for this mission identifying her as a merchant as well as had a weapons license also made specially for this mission which she showed the security guatf as she walked through the detector and her luggage x-rayed, he waved her through, and once on the other side of the checkpoint, she sat on a bench and waited for everyone else to join her. Hopefully they wouldn't have many problems.
ASL/SM Luckystar/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/ Tadath/VEA/VE [<3 AlanRJ][EW1][ASH][BC] [SC][SoH] [BoH][RoM][CoS][GC][WM][SRP][CE][SCA][ESC09][AoT][CDS]

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
TX-47
ComNet Member

TX-47

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  512
Total Posts:  621
September 24, 2009 6:47:13 PM    View the profile of TX-47 
Tank still couldn't remember getting home.  Ho could clearly recal the shots at the cantina, heading out with Saph, stowing th two bottles of ale in the skimmer's storage compartment.  Letting saph drive the skimmer on a joyride.

Only he can't recall how the evening ended.  Obviously there was no accident.  Tank awoke in his own bunk on the Dreshdae Thunderhawk, a big black Adz-class Patrol Destroyer parked on landing field 94 of Sianat Starport.  The Storm Skimmer was intact in the garage.  But his hair was turned curly and blond, and his eyes eyes had also been changed from green to a deep blue.  Saph had left a note about his 'makeover' was another of Doc's brilliant ideas for the sake of the mission.  Doc had the labtechs make a pill for Tank, and the changes manifested gradually, while he slept.

Tank had no hangover, but there was a bruise on his head; obvious to himself but not the casual observer.

In his quarters on he donned a beat up Corellian Powersuit, and pulled on a faded black duster over it. It had the desired effect of making his armor far less obvious, as well as allowing him to conceal his Ryyk Blade. He checked the charge on his CDEF and DT-57 blasters and was nearly set. Starving as he was by now he went to his Solo-in-Carbonite fridge and grabbed a sandwich. He ravenously devoured it as he got his 3-2-XR Speeder Bike ready, grateful Tex had restocked the foodstuffs prior to his return.

Several hours later Tank was still contemplating events when his reverie was inturrupted by the announcement of reaching their destination and the transport was about to land.  Realizing whatever happened the night before and whatever other issues he may have with his Squad Leader would have to wait, he forced the thoughts from his mind as he got his gameface on for bullshitting through customs...
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
IronHorseSquad
Lance Corporal Baraka "Tank" Kodex
TRP/LCP TX-47/1SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [EW2][LoS][ES2][SRP][SCA][FCE]

Vehicle Crewman
Storm Commando http://www.playlist.com/user/5975941/
"Smart."  -Calo Nord
"Don't run...you'll just die tired" -Iron Horse Motto
Exalted in the Dark Side
[This message has been edited by TX-47 (edited September 24, 2009 6:55:56 PM)]
[This message has been edited by TX-47 (edited September 24, 2009 6:56:46 PM)]
Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2007
September 26, 2009 6:52:50 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Sergeant Major Luckystar sat patiently and waited as one by one, all of Iron Horse squad had gone through customs  and were free to head out onto the streets.

Saph and Lucky walked shouder-to-shoulder as they went down a long, narrow street. lucky took the opportunity to scan every nook and cranny she could see and saw some stands in a few back alleys.

Looking ahead, she shivered inwardly. The back alleys looked creepy and cold. Glancing Saphira's way, she saw the twi'lek had seen the same.

"Well, looks like we found our merchants of Spice and other parephenalia, let's find a hotel or something and wait for nighttime. I'd like to keep things low-key"

"Sounds good to me"

They only had to look around for a few minutes before they found the perfect place to stay, it wasn't fancy but it wasn't a rundown place neither, quite low-profile and cozy for the length of tie they'd be staying there for.

Room keys were  distributed, they convened in a corner of the lobby and told teh rest of the squad their plan before heading up to their rooms.
ASL/SM Luckystar/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/ Tadath/VEA/VE [<3 AlanRJ][EW1][ASH][BC] [SC][SoH] [BoH][RoM][CoS][GC][WM][SRP][CE][SCA][ESC09][AoT][CDS]

Katarn
ComNet Novice

Katarn

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  69
Total Posts:  83
September 28, 2009 2:07:28 PM    View the profile of Katarn 
Katarn sat in a inclining chair at the back of the Shuttle. After going AWOL, from his father's death, he decided to return. Only to find Paladin gone, and he was transferred to Iron Horse. At first he was mad, but once he realized some very friendly faces, he couldn't wait to get back in on the action.

Dressed in all merchant attire, Katarn went over the plan HQ told him in his head. It is an undercover mission so he had to wear Merchant clothes like his squadmates, he had to conceal his weapons, and regroup with the Squad at a Hotel they chose.

"5 minutes till' planetary entry." a Shuttle pilot said, breaking his chain of thought.

He looked out the Shuttle windows and saw the planet he was to regroup with Iron Horse on; Falleen. Katarn didn't know much about the planet, but he knew Lucky would give him a rundown on it. About 10 minutes later, Katarn passed customs, and was on the street, carrying a duffel bag.

"Where is this place." Katarn thought.

"Ah, there it is." he answered himself.

He opened the door, and greeted the employee at the entrance. told him he was with the group of people who were dressed as Merchants, and told him of a small get together, so he wouldn't be suspicous, then anxiously walked up to the room Lucky was in. Then knocked three times.
TRP/PVT/Katarn/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

Adenn
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private Second Class

Post Number:  18
Total Posts:  56
September 28, 2009 4:31:06 PM    View the profile of Adenn 
Adenn did indeed look at the new sights and smells of the Spaceport. Falleen was a new planet to him, but he wouldn't overtly look like a tourist would in this situation. He was on a mission..and his mission was to build the facade of a merchant. That shouldn't be too difficult, given his charm...

As the young man shouldered his duffel he followed who he knew was in charge, Saphira and Lucky, through the streets. The displacement of his location relative to the spaceport wasn't great, so he mentally marked the surrounding area with various landmarks. Signs, merchant stalls, junk piles. Anything that would jar his memory in regards to his location in this area.

Soon enough a hotel was found, somewhere to rest, if there would be any of that. Roomkeys followed, and the basic rundown of the plan. It was all simple enough..or maybe so well orchestrated it appeared to be simple, but was very complex right down to the minute details.
Whichever it was, Adenn enjoyed keeping it simple.
TRP/PVT Adenn/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VE/
Constantine
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  11
Total Posts:  19
September 28, 2009 5:15:49 PM    View the profile of Constantine 
The rest of the shuttle ride to Falleen was a blur. He mainly stayed in his corner and watched the occasional passerby, none of whom seemed brave enough to come near him, except for Saph, Lucky, and Legit. Other than that, they preferred to keep away from him and stay in their own little groups when they passed him. That was perfectly alright with him. He yawned and stretched slowly, relishing the moment. He hardly ever had a whole lot of time to himself and any time where he could think for hours on end without being disturbed was a good time for him.

I can’t wait to be back on my homeworld again. I’m actually a little anxious about it. I guess all I can do is wait and see. I’m good at waiting. Very good indeed.

He watched Adenn quickly walk by, catching the furtive glance that the Private Second Class offered in his direction. Narrowing his eyes, Constantine kept his eyes on Adenn’s back until he walked out of sight. Sitting back in his seat, he crossed his arms and looked at the figure beside him. Legit had yet to move from where he had sat down about two standard hours earlier, falling asleep nearly five minutes after taking a seat. Constantine shook his head with a small grin and set his head back on the wall behind him, closing his eyes and slowing his breathing.

An hour or two later, the pilot’s voice came over the intercom and announced that were nearing their destination and immediately the shuttle came alive. Except for Legit that is. Quickly, Constantine reached over and poked him between his ribs with his index and middle finger. Reacting instantly, Legit vaulted away from the chair, rolling across the floor, and came up into a crouch with his hands up in pose suggesting he thought he was holding a gun. With a sheepish look, he lowered his hands and stood up. Constantine offered a smirk and a small chuckle as he got to his feet and stretched. Turning around, he made his way over to where his gear was stored and started bringing it out.

---Customs---

“What do you mean you’re choosing me for a random inspection?” the astonished human yelled.

Constantine had been nearing the end of the line when a shouting match had broken out between a customs officer and a rude human. The human had continued to insult the officer and a number of other beings in line behind him and in front of him. The officer had grown angry and dragged the human out of line for a “random inspection.” Breaking free of the Falleen officer’s grip, the human looked outraged as he shouted again. The human shoved the officer hard, making him stumble backwards. Free to begin his angry tirade again, the human opened his mouth to say something, but his breath whooshed out instead as the officer brought an armored knee into his midsection. With a cheer from the crowd, the officer drug the out-of-breath human into a nearby room and pushed him in, following behind him as he closed the door. Another customs officer replaced the one that had just left and the quarrel was soon forgotten.

As soon as he reached the streets, he stopped in surprise. He recognized this city from his youth. Not much had changed, other than it being a bit dingier than he remembered. With a small smile, he made his way down the street towards the hotel that had been picked out by Saph, reminiscing about old memories.

OOC:
WC:599
RAWR!!!
TRP/PFC Constantine/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/ [CPC][LoR]
Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2016
September 28, 2009 6:22:22 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Lucky heard a knock on her door, standing up she opened teh door to find Katarn standing in front of the door. she stared in shocked surprise at the young man in front of her, she hadn't seen himin a long time.

"I recently rejoined the Corps after having settled all my life issues and was transferred to Iron Horse and was told to come here"

"Nice to have you back old timer, come in and I'll let you in on the plan"

They both sat on chairs facing each other across a small round table and she let him in on their primar objective as well as their current findings.

"I'm guessing you acquired a room key? Go rest up and be ready in three hours, we'll be headed out when it's dark and start buying samples"

She hated doing shady business in the dark but when it was daylight, not many sellers were out so this was their better chance. Once Katarn had left, se took the opporttunity to take a quick nap before readying her weapons and making sur to bring along a few spare magazines just in case...

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Platoon Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  943
Total Posts:  1385
September 29, 2009 7:46:48 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
The last minute arrival of an old-timer was a suprise to Saphira as she paced her room. Everyone had their own room and were all doing their own thing for the time being. The female hoped no one would find any local trouble right off.

"This is getting boring."

She whispered and sat down on the bed. It made a small creak as the springs  adjusted to her weight. Saphira reminded herself to have herself moved to another room. It didn't take much longer before she left and walked over to Lucky's room and knocked. The door opened and Lucky blinked a few times.

"Do you need anything?" Lucky asked and leaned slightly against the door. Saphira didn't say anything, but, only pushed herself inside. "A simple yes or head node would have been fine." She added and shut the door.

"Sorry, but it's been to quiet." Saph stated. After the previous mission to this one, it seemed almost too easy.

"What do you mean? Things are going smoothly."

"That's what I am afarid of. I can't shake off this feeling -" The Twi'lek started.

"Don't worry about it. It's about time for us to head out. Itching for some action?" Lucky tilted her head to the right and gave a slight grin.

"You could say that. Let's get this party started. The guys must be getting as edgy as we are."

TRP/PSG Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

Author/JRN Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2019
September 29, 2009 9:21:23 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
With a smile on her face, Lucky left the room and messaged everyone to get their gear ready and their pokerfaces on, it was time to get moving.

Heading to her respective room, she got her weapons and a bit of money for the evening's buys. Racing down to the lobby, she found herself to be the first person there. Impatiently, she waited another few minutes for everyone to show up and all headed out onto the darkened streets.

Many people were wearing long coats, she didn't like the look of this scene one bit. Shivering inwardly, she headed for the back alley they had spotted a few hours earlier.

A few lamps flickered, casting dull orange glows on the walls, making the place feel just  a little more sinister. Taking a deep breath, she kept walking forward until she reached the location she had "bookmarked" in her brain.

There were a few sellers, small boxes of unknown contents behind each. Walking up to one of them , she recognized the smell. it was the smell of Spice.

"Excuse me sir, could I have one gram of Spice?" she asked the shady-looking man standing in front of her. Discreetly, he pulled out a baggie and filled it with the requested amount of the substance.

"Here" he said gruffly handing her the baggie as she handed him a few credits. She took the baggie quickly and stuffed it in a pocket of her overalls.

Quickly, she started to head back out of the alley but was grabbed from behind and after a brief struggle managed to get free, by the time she managed to whirl around her assailant had all but disappeared, he however left her a small parting present: a baggie of a substance that she didn't recognize.

It was white and crstal-like, but in it there was one significantly larger piece that had a weird image on it.

Waving the rest of the squad over, she made sure she was out of that dark alley before saying n=anything.

"I may have found something guys, let's mee up in Saph's room, I'm not wanting to show this here"

A few minutes later, all gathered around the bed in Saph's room where the baggie with the strange emblem lay.

"What do you think it is?" Queried aden.

"I'm not sure but it's woeth investigating, the man who ggrabbed me had a certain intention and something tells me it wasn't to hand me this."

"I'll relay this to HQ, guys stay sharp and lay low , preferably hang out in this buidling or don't stray too far until we figure out our next course of action"

TX-47
ComNet Member

TX-47

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  518
October 1, 2009 7:18:46 PM    View the profile of TX-47 
Using an encrypted worm the analysis of the baggie's contents was being routed to the STC command on Tadath. Since it would likely ba a day or two before results came back, there was nothing to do but plan tomorrow's excursions before turning in for the night.

Tank cleared his throat before speaking up. "I'll prowl the antiques dealers for archaic weapons then see what contemporary vendors have to offer. I should find some good intel along the way."

"Alright Tank, sounds good to me. Who are you taking for backup?" Saph queried.

"Madman and Katarn, if you have no objections?"

"Good choice. The rest of us can split up after breakfast tomorrow. Goodnight everybody." With Saph's unspoken command everyone left for their respective accommodations.

After a surprisingly satisfying breakfast, Tank gathered up Madman and Katarn then the trio headed for the merchant quarter of Downtown Falleen. Public landspeeders bussed civilians along at regular intervals for two credits a trip.

After a couple hours the troopers had no leads but made some noteworthy finds to return to later, even a few small purchases (concealable blades and a stun baton). Tank relished reinforcing their 'cover' while also adding to his collection.

Finally they got to a slightly out of the way weapons shop. One tank had memorized before leaving Tadath. *Azrael's Arms and Exotics* the holographic sign proclaimed in a multitude of languages. Donning a lopsided grin, 'Quinn' lead his 'associates' into the establishment.

"Greetings, sentients! How may Azrael help you gentlemen today?" the Falleen behind the counter inquired.

"I'm Darius Quinn, my colleagues and I are looking to acquire a variety of ancient weapons. You came highly recommended..."

"Yes, I do try to keep my inventory competitive! Right this way, gentlebeings..."

Tank was impressed at the variety; all types of ranged and melee weapons from countless cultures across the galaxy. Madman and Katarn gravitated toward the multitude of blunt and edged weapons, unsurprisingly.

As Tank was inspecting an ancient Zersium blaster rifle, Azrael discreetly slipped a datacard into an outer pocket of Tank's duster. Tank made preliminary arrangements for a large purchase, and advised the shopkeeper they would be back in a day or so to see the 'special items' he'd be dusting off.

The first stage set, Tank lead his team to a hotel a few blocks east of the shop. Once Tank procured a room he retrived the datacard, not wanting to expose it out on the street, and jacked it into his datapad. Saph's gonna want to see this intel. Now to wait for her to rendezvous...
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
IronHorseSquad
TRP/LCP TX-47/1SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [EW2][LoS][ES2][SRP][SCA][FCE]

Vehicle Crewman
"Smart."  -Calo Nord
Exalted in the Dark Side
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  946
October 1, 2009 8:50:39 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
As the group was browins and shopping around, no one saw that they were being watched. Already they had attracted trouble and soon they would find out.

The little prized item they had ' found ' the previous night was more then at first thought. The Falleen that was watching them moved back into the shop the group had just left.

"Ah Xorza! Many glade tidings to see you-"

"I'm not here to listen to you babble Bacca." Xorza snapped and leaned over the counter as if interested in an item.

"Of course. My pardons." Bacca replied with clasped hands against his chest.

"What were those merchants doing?" He quarried and narrowed his eyes. Something didn't fit with the group and he had another informant who saw someone matching their attire take the Spice the other night.

"Why they are just browsing and buying!" Bacca chirped

Of course they are Idiot. He thought to himself and kept his cool. It was their way, yet some of them were not. Such as Bacca here was just ignorant or chose to be. It was fine with him. Made it much easier to deal with his new status with the NR.

"Are they buying from you?" Xorza asked with fake interest. If he he kept the Falleen talking just long enough...

"Yes! Much from me. In fact more then I have had in a very long time my friend. Why? Are you interested in making a higher bid?" He tilted his head and his skin started to look a little less green.

"Perhaps."

He ground his teeth and calmed to his center as he ignored the blatant attempt at the other to try using his pheromone's against him. He would have a better chance influencing a female of their species, or any species. Though it was possible to use it against the same sex.

"Wonderful. Let me -"

"No. I want information, and then I will look at something." If only to shut him up and not look to suspicious. Xorza knew that the group that arrived walked a little different. It was more military. Mercenaries perhaps? If so it would be easier to deal with them. If not, then things would get interesting.

---20 minutes later---

Xorza left Bacca with a receipt for a few high priced items. The NR wouldn't like it, but after the information he received, it would be worth it. The Falleen then went to the hotel that the merchants were staying at and managed to find out more about them.

A little bribing and he had their names and then went to the docking bay and to a few other Falleen that were NR also. They were to dig and find out just who exactly they were as the supposed place they were from and thier place of business didn't exist.

"I think while that plays out, it's time to get to know a few of them and the rag-tag groups leaders.." Xorza smiled and walked off to set his trap. A trap the Iron Horses wouldn't even see coming.

Adenn
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  19
October 1, 2009 10:05:50 PM    View the profile of Adenn 
The day had passed almost as suspected. The initial sweep of the back alley that was noted before had been silently eerie. Without the ready knowledge of who was a possible hostile element, Adenn was forever on edge. Though he didn't purchase any spice, he did spot those few who he thought to be spice dealers. One of his suspicions was confirmed when a squad-mate did indeed purchase some of the mineral that was illegal in most parts, if not all, in the galaxy.

His eyes watched as he turned his head, the shady figures looked at them interestingly, one even beckoned him to come converse with him, which Adenn denied willingly. Though his attention was once again taken by the unmistakable sound of a scuffle, but when he turned, there was none to be seen? What had transpired in the short amount of time, he could only wonder and speculate as to what happened.

Soon after seeing a glimpse of something 'planted' onto Lucky as she marveled at it and made the decision to further inspect it inside of Saph's hotel room. Having no objection Adenn complied with the decision and went up to the room when everyone else did.

"What do you think it is?" He inquired, curiosity grasping his brain for the moment.

"I'm not sure but it's worth investigating, the man who grabbed me had a certain intention and something tells me it wasn't to hand me this." She replied in a timely manner before something else was said that didn't interest Adenn all that much.

Once the pseudo meeting was adjourned the Mandolorian returned to his room, and laid himself across the firm mattress
==
Morning came, and his chrono beeped his waking alarm. Though he roused, he did not stir. But rather lay there, belly down on the box frame bed of the hotel room.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  951
October 2, 2009 2:06:57 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
They had a meeting room.At least it's something. Lucky thought as she and Saphira sat in some old patched cushined chairs. The room they were in was actually Saphira's room. The Twi'lek  decided that one room needed to be a free room and was already checked for some listening devices.

"So, if this is the meeting room, where is Saphira going to sleep?" Tank questioned with a smile.

Spare me. Saphira thought and opened her mouth to say something. Lucky beat her to it.

"We're sharing the room. Now Stow it." She snapped.

Saphira smiled. "Now, what about this intel you guys found?"

TX-47
ComNet Member

TX-47

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  520
October 2, 2009 6:10:44 PM    View the profile of TX-47 
Tank didn't even try to restrain the lopsided grin that played along his lips. "When I met my 'contact' I was given this..." as he spoke he fished the datapad out of his duster's pocket and haded it over to the Squad Leader. "Many 'informants' who prospered under Imperial rule don't want the New Republic taking over, for obvious and not-so-obvious reasons. Each of these sentients has their own network of contacts and infochants. As typical the rebels are moving to ingratiate themselves with (hopefully) sympathetic free traders and scoundrels first, to lay a foundation for their plans. Naturally this aroused the attentions of our 'allies'. As you can see, they've confirmed five agents of the New Republic, along with nine suspected agents and all they dirt they could find short of making themselves targets. But no way to tell just yet which, if any, are NRI specialists. I previewed the data as I was setting up a couple safehouses, in case we need to change accommodations."

"Most impressive," Saph said with the merest hint of disdain? Sarcasm? "...for black marketeers and cutthroats. Tomorrow Lucky and I have a 'date' with our 'contact'; hopefully that will do more than merely corroborate this intel. Good job so far. Anyone else learn something useful?"
IronHorseSquad

Vehicle Crewman
"Smart."  -Calo Nord
Exalted in the Dark Side
[This message has been edited by TX-47 (edited October 2, 2009 6:12:36 PM)]
Madman
ComNet Novice

Madman

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  34
Total Posts:  119
October 2, 2009 11:54:31 PM    View the profile of Madman 
Madman had tagged along, mostly he felt his presence was unnecessary and why Constantine or one of the other’s couldn’t have tagged along was beyond him. He played mostly quiet associate that had a fondness for the cracking of bones so he of course browsed over the blunt and bladed weapons with a disinterested stare through a set of goggles. However that was hour ago, he’d had ample time to let Tank do whatever it was by consorting with hounds.

“So Tank.” He hissed, in tone and with a sharp inhale through the breathing mask “Do you often deal with such Dogs? Are you one too, because you certainly are a well trained one. Can you shake?” He sarcastically commented as he learned of what the mission was really for, or perhaps he’d just been so utterly not amused that he’d not paid such attention to the details Tank had given – as brief as they were.

Though in the shoes of one, Madman found himself quite skeptical of the allegiance such characters of the trade. Surely a tactful trader could flourish in any market that might open up, who’s to say that these…merchants were not in the business of information trade and what if it came to blow up in their face? Bah, silly concerns he’d disregard the thoughts as he perked up to final passing words from the Squad Leader “One can never learn too much, I’m in.” He’d step up to be the first to Volunteer, “Should I get a bouquet of Roses and Champagne? Maybe some candles…” He’d remark, catching the sudden look of shock from Saphira’s eyes, “Never thought you were the Romantic type, Madman.” She’d smirk, obviously teasing him.

The joke would roll off as he’d come back “Oh, who said they were for making the mood. Any of the three can maim or with effort kill, with the glass, thorns, and fire. Only you don’t need a license to own ‘em.” He’d chime as he’d turn “Should anyone need me, I will be in my quarters, changing out of these atrocious garbs!” He’d cry as he was fed up with these ridiculous wear for the day. Turning he’d promptly depart with haste, leaving no intention that he’d be stopping shortly.

Adenn must have found his Squad to be just delightful, or perhaps that was just the impression the little Sandrat left when Madman opened his big trap. “Is he…always like this?” Adenn would question, a bit of confusion and curiosity dancing over his mind as Tank would sigh “Only on bad days, sadly…it appears those bad days are in any situation he can’t…well you’ll find out.” Tank would take a seat and stretch, taking a load off since he’d done a job well done, and deserved just a little seat which wasn’t much to ask for.
TRP/LCP Madman/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  953
October 3, 2009 12:40:11 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
The room went silent after the last comment. The two women turned and looked at each other. Star shrugged and Saphira rolled her eyes before she sighed.

I swear I need to stun them all! Saph thought. Both women knew the guys needed guidance in some shape. God forbid if anything happened to them.

"Knock it off." She snapped. "We don't need to fall apart now and make a mistake. I will go deal with Madman." Without another word, Saphira, left the room. Leaving Lucky in charge of what to have them do for the time being.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

She gave it three seconds before opening MadMans room. Her silver eyes flickered over to see the robes that were already on the floor.

"MadMan.."

The door to the fresher opened and out he came without his cover. Arms crossed over his chest.

"I didn't say you could come in." He replied and brushed past her to pick his gear up.

"You need to cool it and get back into disguise-"

"Why? No one knows who we are."

Saphira growled a warning. Now wasn't the time for him to be all petty about things. Was it because of the " Date " she and Lucky were going on?

"Stop it with the jealousy. What and why are you acting like this? I'm not the dating type and this is all undercover. You could blow this mission." Saphira snapped.

Madman
ComNet Novice

Madman

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  35
October 3, 2009 1:05:13 AM    View the profile of Madman 
He already cast the great big overrated burlap sack that he’d worn on his shoulders on hi bunk, as his fingers smeared off the makeup that falsified his age and being as the part of himself that he’d desperately tried to chasten off for a time decided that his resolve was unnecessary as it was time for relaxation and damn it if it were near impossible to sleep at night with the get-up on without sleep aids.

Suddenly, a unusual visitor decided to take a…visit, well that’s what they did wasn’t it? Skjoll groaned “One minute, just one and I’ll-“ He’d get cut off as he reached over for that strange helmet, spotting the familiar Twi’lek “Oh, well you must be one of them stubborn door to door saleswomen, what is it?” However his words were lost, listening to her, he wasn’t certain what sort of impact, sort of impression he had left with his snarky outburst however it seemed as if Saphira had problems with it.

“Jealousy? I don’t know about that.” He’d laugh in a most amused fashion briefly as he began to strap on the helmet “Shut the door behind you, would ya?” He’d ask, not entirely a irrational request, however his reaction only brought up more questions and doubt than they answered and eased. The Squad Leader nodded, taking a step back and activating the panel and closing the solid door behind herself.

“There, now what’s so humorous?” she’d scowl, far from as amued as he was. However, he wasn’t quite so, now just a tad irate “So you’ve come to imply I’ve some…childish little crush.” He’d hiss , emotions obscured as he flattened down the cloth that obscured the back of his head as he walked over to a small table with two chairs, taking a seat “Come sit, the second chair came with the room…” He offered.

The strong woman sighed and shook her head “No thanks, I didn’t come here to sit.” She scowled again, “Damn it Madman! What are you trying to do? I asked a question and I demand an answer!” She was mildly confused but just about fed up with his sneaky word work. Madman then leaned in “I’m NO child, Ms. Striker.” He’d begin, his words for once were filled with frustration and irritation, “Why did you assume that I of all people were Jealous? Tanks pandering just reminded me of a wormy Hutt assistant, ticked me off, just glad you look better than one of those Man-Slugs. They are males right?” he shrugged.

“Actually…their Hermaphrodites.” She’d correct him, feeling mildly embarrassed however before she took her leave, Madman Kicked the chair out “Last Chance, no alcohol, no cantina, no squad. Care for a chat?” He’d ask, looking up at her with that strange mask, it was up to her to decide.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  954
October 3, 2009 1:27:08 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
It was obvious that he wasn't going to really answer her unless she took a seat. Sighing, she walked over and took a seat. Crossing her legs she leaned back and kept her gaze on him.

"You're lucky I don't shoot you right now for being a pain in the ass." She snapped. It annoyed her even more when he chuckled.

"You could try, but, then the chance of cover being blown would rest on your shoulders." MadMan replied.

I swear I am going to kill him. Even if he is right. The Twi'lek knew that if the others saw this, she would never hear the end of it. Most of all from Tank.

"I could take you down with little effort if I wanted."

MadMan leaned forward and smirked.

"If you say so."

"Damn you! Just tell me what I want to know and then get back into the disguise." Venom was filled in her voice. Saphira wasn't pleased at the moment.

What she wanted to do was get into some action and take out the enemy like the others were wanting. MadMan leaned back and gave another sly smile.

"Tell me first, Saphy, why you think that I would be jealous?" He toyed with her. Her eyes opened wide and grew dark as she stood and rounded her chair. Her foot hit the bottom of the leg and her hidden vibroblade slipped out from her boot.

With a mental curse, she bent over and picked it up. Only to face him as the blade bounced off some of the light and reflected it to the wall. A thought of attacking him came to mind, but instead she held it loosely in her hand.

"Your reaction to Tank about the date I have along with Lucky tomorrow. You got all mad and left."

Madman
ComNet Novice

Madman

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  36
October 3, 2009 3:02:43 AM    View the profile of Madman 
He watched her, clearly quite irritated about the situation he’d brought upon her which sort of was a payback of indirect sorts for him. He’d watch as she bent to pick up her sword, though he’d never admit it he still enjoyed the sight like any other male in his situation that wasn’t of a peculiar and odd preference themselves. Anyhow, his mind spiral was wrangled up as she finally took a seat after some mild bickering of course.

“Well I just don’t like the idea of consorting with hounds, sticking with the Republic enough to fill their pockets, not enough to trade information.” He’d address his concern, as he crossed his right leg to wrest the ankle over his thigh, “Perhaps it’s me, but it might not be the Republic we need to worry about here. I don’t take comfort in dealing with these merchants…their sneaky and underhanded.” He’d sigh, realizing that essentially summed up most merchants these days.

“And, your point?” She’d ask, not quite as convinced as he had hoped with his argument. Madman sighed, “What I mean is, I just hate the way how Tank seems to pander around even after ‘trying’ some things with the use of intoxicants.” He’d confess knowing a bit more than he actually knew, mostly it was just what a passing look back had suggested when the two indulged in drinking games.

“Anyhow, no it wasn’t out of being jealous, as I’m aware your not going out on any dates for a long time. I was grumpy, and tired of wearing Bantha Fodder on my face, and a rucksack on my shoulders.” He muttered, the whole day had been a pain in the ass, more so than it did for the others in the squad.
Adenn
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  22
October 3, 2009 8:17:14 AM    View the profile of Adenn 
Madman left, after which Adenn spoke and shrugged. Though he had no personal problems with the squad-mate, he would have to keep tabs on him. Just in case something were to go awry with their mutual relationship. "Is he always like that?" Adenn voiced folding his arms and looking back at the nearest person, A valid reason was given by Tank which he appreciated greatly.

The entire spectacle had been humorous, at least to him,  even warranting a slight chuckle from him. "Brought a little light into my da-" He was cut off as he watched their squad leader go 'deal with' Madman.

The source of the vocal interruption however wasn't from what Saph had stated but by what Lucky stated just after the Twi'lek left the room.

"She said knock it off!" Lucky successfully stopped Adenn in mid-sentence and floored him for the time being, not that he was complaining. It was all just humorous to him..squabbles like this.

With a nod Adenn acknowledged the assistant squad leader's statement/order "N'eparavu takisit" He replied in the Mando'a language. A form of 'sorry' though it was truly more complex than a simple apology. At least to Adenn it was, not necessarily to anyone else.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  956
October 3, 2009 1:42:44 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Zorza was sitting back on his chair when the door opened and he smiled. It was Bryan, a human and a NR officer.

"Ah! Bryan. Any news?" Zorza asked and noted that the officer scowled because he didn't use his rank.

"Yes. Our operatives can't place where the traders are from exactly. They are defiantly not who they claim to be. The ship, however, we traced back to a ship port near the core and then it vanishes." Bryan stated. Zorza stood from his form chair.

"I have also been watching them." He replied and once again liked the surprise in the officers eyes. Humans. They can never hide their emotions very well. "They don't walk like merchants. My guess they are mercs. Yet, why would mercs hide as merchants?"

"The Empire? No. They have no clue what is going on." Bryan argued. It was apparent he didn't think the empire was smart enough to find out.

"Regardless, They are up to something." Zroza retorted. "Now, anything else?"

"Yes, one of our operatives made contact with the group. Two females; a human and a red Twi'lek appear to be the leaders."

"I know." The Falleen replied and this time allowed a slight smile. "I am going to be having dinner with them tomorrow night. I'll find out more then."

"You need to stop getting ahead Zorza-"

"Why? I am doing my job. Better then you lieutenant. After all, it's why the New Republic is here. Finding the best so we can finish the job against the enemy." He paused. "Before you say anything else I have already planned to keep the rest of them busy. If they turn out to be trouble. which I think they will be. They will be delt with. I have a little suprise for them all."

Bryan blinked and looked as if he was going to loose his cool. "You better not screw this up." Was his last statement before he turned and left. Leaving the threat unsaid in the air. Zorza turns and goes back to his chair.

"Humans... Now, what to wear for my date tomorrow." He mused and opened a hologram vid of the two women that were the leaders. "Soon. Soon I'll see you two and why you are here."

--------------

"I don't care that you want that stuff off. You need to put it back on!" Saphira growled as she gripped her weapon tighter in her fist. She ignored the dating comments.

It was bad enough that she would have to play the part and get all dressed up. Apparently, their host was taking them to a fine dinner and it required that they have to be in nice dinner attire.

"I'll put it back on before I leave the room." MadMan replied, enjoying the fact she was getting heated from his defiance.

"No, If someone else comes to the room that isn't with the squad..." Saph paused and scowled as she took a step closer to him. "That's an order Corporal." Saphira ground her teeth and waited for him to stand and challenge her. At this point in time she hoped he would. It was about time that he learned just how much she could do.

[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited October 3, 2009 1:44:33 PM)]
Madman
ComNet Novice

Madman

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  37
October 4, 2009 3:39:48 PM    View the profile of Madman 
Her agitation felt so good to him, he felt as if he thrived on it at times like he did with local drunks in cantina’s back when he was a younger, and even stranger lad. She was certainly strong, he’d known that from the few mission’s they’d done together. “Oh? And who might that be? Will this mask just give us away as military? Perhaps the mild wear and rust is just so canonical to Imperial wear.” He berated her in a most sarcastic manner.

The aggression that Madman was irradiating was greater than he’d ever really given off, at times this harsh feeling that washed over him felt as if it dripped down his body, sticking to his flesh however it was hard to pay attention. “An order? Really?” He’d laugh to himself, leaning forward “What are you gonna do? Fill out some paperwork and have me shipped out like Arok? Or perhaps you’re going to try goading me into a fight?” He’d ask, tilting his head as her face was reflected off the dirty lens.

At least one of those options amused him, not like he’d get much more leeway in any other squad but a fight sounded interesting though he knew she at least couldn’t deck him in the face without damaging her knuckles. “Oh but then again, we’d better not. What would the Falleen think if you had a bruise or two?” He’d ask, as much as he was not enjoying her company, he didn’t want to leave much of any noticeable blemish.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  960
October 4, 2009 5:01:59 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
That was it! He was going to drive her to the brink and that wasn't something she needed right now.

"I doubt our contact would say much of anything. All I would have to say is that was over a price negotiation." The Twi'lek snapped and stepped right up to his personal space.

"Try it." He'd hiss. No sooner then the words were spoken did her lightening fast movement's strike and her blade was right under his chin.

"Care to say that again?" She'd snap. "You listen to me. We can't afford to blow this mission. I am not going to listen to you goad me about something that has to be done. Luck y and I are both going on this dinner meeting. With any luck, we will have more intel and can move on."

It was the Army after all. They did things that they may not like in the course of the job. Situations like the one that she and her ASL would be doing very soon.

We do our jobs. it's not like we have to go any farther to gain the information. If the contact trys anything, he will be wishing he hadn't.

Saphira thought as her Lek'ku twitched with annoyance. Pressing that blade gently against MadMans throat until it pierced the skin to bring a small dot of blood to the surface. Only then she pulled back and lowered the weapon.

"Too scared?" He sneered. Acting like the incident didn't even happen.

"No. There's only one thing that scares me and you will never know. Now get your gear back on. We have to leave soon." She would snap and turned to leave.

"I guess you and Lucky have to get ready for your date then? Getting all pretty to hope his tongue falls out?" MadMan teased one last time. Saphira tensed for one moment before pressing the key pad to open the door.

I swear I am going to kill him if he dissent watch his own tongue.

------

Getting back into the room she watched as Tank and the rest of the team left the room. They didn't say anything, but Tank nodded and gave a smile.

"Get things straight with MadMan?" Lucky asked as Saphira shut the door.

"I guess you could call it that."

"That bad huh?"

"Not really. There wasn't a full out fight." Saphira replied and walked to take a seat across from Lucky.

"I can see the strain in your eyes. Must have been something to not just go all out on him." She smiled and Saph could see the hint of amusement twinkling in her eyes.

"Never mind with it. We need to move on and hope the guys don't blow it while we try to gain our own intel with that Falleen." She stretched and closed her eyes for a second.

"Well, nothing beats a womens touch." Lucky grinned and gave a small chuckle as the Twi'lek opened her eyes to give her own smile.

"True to that. I think the guys would be lost without us." She stood and paced the room for a moment, before gazing back at her ASL. " At least we have a little more persuasion on our side for the meeting. If trouble happens..." Both women smiled together. They weren't powerless and each could own in a fight. It wasn't that they expected a fight. More that trouble seemed to always happen.

Katarn
ComNet Novice

Katarn

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  71
October 4, 2009 5:06:46 PM    View the profile of Katarn 
"Enough! We have enough things to worry about then you two fighting." Yelled Katarn.

As much as he wanted the two to stop, he knew he wasn't going to, nor did he have the position to command them. So he just left them to fight. Katarn left the room and returned to his.

As he went to sit on a chair next to the bed, he paused at his bag and pulled out a picture. In the picture was a picture of a squad. A happy go-lucky looking squad. Paladin. He remembered the faces of old friends, Zeshaun, TK-421, AlanRJ, and Lucky. But this was no time for old memories, Katarn was never the man to look back, so he took the picture and ripped it in half. He was part of Iron Horse now, and he needed to keep his head in the mission.

He threw the remains of the picture and tossed it in the Trash Compacter, near his chair. As he sat down, he reviewed his new squad in his head. For a SL he had an attractive Twi'Lek named Saphira, with a temper, for a ASL he had a friendly face, Lucky who he knew back from Paladin, he also knew that she is effective. Then there was Lance Corporal Madman, who he didn't know much about at all, nor did he get a good look at him, but from what he could here in the room next to his, he seems to be getting a kick out of annoying the SL, and from what Katarn heard, whoever talks back to Saph, doesn't walk away unharmed. Atleast he knew MadMan had some balls. Next up was PSC Adenn, a Human from the Mandalorian culture, from what Katarn's seen, he seems like a smart guy, doesn't get in anyone's way, and Katarn thinks he can get along with him.

There where more members of the Squad, but he suddenly got a rush of tiredness. His guess was from Jet Lag, but he didn't want to specualte on that. Katarn pulled out his comm, and set it's contact volume to the maximum, just incase someone in Iron Horse needed him. He then walked over to his bed, and fell, as he hit the soft bed, he immediatly fell asleep.

Madman
ComNet Novice

Madman

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  38
October 5, 2009 1:24:54 AM    View the profile of Madman 
This undercover work was all just a fancy word for walk around all day and hope you got results. He disliked this kinda sneaky work, preferring Infiltration as you at least got to get to the point discreetly. Oddly he felt uncomfortable leaving the two only women in Iron Horse in a room for the Falleen shopkeeper. Perhaps he just spited anyone better off than he was though really didn’t strive for comfort. Madman was back in his garb, the group somewhat impassive to what was going on.

Some might have been thrilled it were so easy to get the information, others like Tank might have been somewhat upset but at the same time firm as he trusted the two. Mixed feelings, but none too irrational. Madman was more irate, impatient about the situation as they evacuated the Hotel.

“Say…where are we going?” He’d ask as they sort of just meandered through the streets apparently heading back to the ship “Why don’t a coupe of us take point some where…after all what if the guards decide to confiscate our chief goods, we should really try to make sure we can offer assistance, yes?” Madman would speak in some sort of code, a simple enough code he hoped Tank would get.

After all, one couldn’t be too careful in these streets could he? Constantine looked like he’d rather be any place but this planet, Adenn and Katarn looked a bit bewildered but they were new so it was forgivable.  “Or even we could take shifts scouting the streets for any irregular guard activity, Beneficial no?” He’d ask, cocking his head though making no attempts to stop the group.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  964
October 5, 2009 1:26:36 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"I still can't believe you got me to wear this." Saphira shouted from the fresher'. Lucky was standing in the middle of the room with a smile on her face.

"Just get out here Saphira." Lucky replied and then laughed when a towel was tossed out at her in a tight ball. Lucky was wearing a blue dress that hugged her body gently. Just enough to show her curves. Tilting her head, Saph came out and gave a scowl. "You look, pretty."

Saphira snorted. "I would have rather just worn the merchant garbs." I hate wearing this stuff.

"Well, you can't tonight and it's only for a short time." Lucky surmised and went to finish putting on a little makeup in the fresher'. Saphira then went to the mirror and looked at the outfit she was wearing.

It was a black strapless dress. Hugging her body like Lucky's. Both dresses went down to near their ankles. Enough for them to hide a personal weapon in case they needed it.Hersels, she had a small pistol attached to her inner thigh as well as a small vibroblade. There was no doubt that Lucky had something similar where she could reach it. Lek twitching, she bit into her lower lip as the other came out.

"Let's go. We need to talk to the others and then meet our contact." Saphira stated dryly. Lucky nodded and the pair left the room. "At least we don't have to wear high heels.." She replied as they entered Saphs old room (meeting room). The guys blinked and stood, Saphira catching Tank with a stupid grin.

"Don't even start." Snapped Lucky. "We don't have the time for childish games."

The guys stayed silent, but it wouldn't stop what they were thinking. They were males after all. Sometimes it annoyed her that she had to work with them .

"So, uh, what are we going to do while you two play house?" MadMan asked. The women ignored the house comment. At least he was back in disguise.

"You guys are going to go to the cantina that is right across from the restaurant. Keep your eyes and ears open. If this Falleen is who he says, then we are close to our goal." Saphira replied. The others nodded and she and lucky hurried and left the room. Neither said a word as they went down the turbolift to the main floor.

Aware of the few pairs of eyes that were on the two, they gave smiles and entered the lobby. Standing in the middles was their Falleen date for the evening.

"Ladies! How nice to meet you both. I am Zorza and hope to give you too a wonderful evening." He purred, dressed all in black with a hint of purple in the mix. His eyes looked over them both, but lingered a second more on Lucky before he offered an arm to them both. "Shall we?" They nodded, though Saphira wanted to vomit from his charismatic attitude.

Leading them out the door the trio walked down to the awaiting speeder. As they both entered the speeder, the two women looked at each other. Their eyes both saying ' This better be worth it.' Hopefully the guys would find something useful and they could get out of here soon.

Katarn
ComNet Novice

Katarn

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  76
October 5, 2009 3:19:42 PM    View the profile of Katarn 
The squad assembles in Saph's old room, and waited for the two ladies to come in.

About a twenty minutes later, the two came in, all spruced up for the date. Katarn looked to the left and saw Tank grinning from cheek to cheek, and Katarn couldn't help but crack a smile himself, but quickly straightened up.

"Don't even start." Snapped Lucky. "We don't have the time for childish games."

Katarn chuckled to himself. He knew she was right, but he wanted to have alittle bit of fun.

"So, uh, what are we going to do while you two play house?" MadMan asked from a chair in the corner.

"You guys are going to go to the cantina that is right across from the restaurant. Keep your eyes and ears open. If this Falleen is who he says, then we are close to our goal." Saphira replied unfased by the "house" comment MadMan pulled.

The two leaders turned and walked out the room to their date.

"Well, I don't know bout' you guys, but im going to the Cantina." MadMan stated getting up.

"Sounds like a good idea, but lets stick in pairs, just incase something goes down, it'll also take eyes off our backs." replied Katarn walking over to MadMan.

"Right, Katarn your with me, the rest pick a partner and head over to the Cantina." MadMan said, leading Katarn out of the room.

Katarn liked MadMan's style, and obediently followed him out. They rounded the corner, and came upon the Cantina. Walking in, Katarn noticed MadMan gesture over to the bar, and Katarn and him sat. Katarn ordered 2 drinks, then sat turned around, observing the party-goers. None of them looked like they knew something Iron Horse shoudl know, but neither did Katarn and MadMan.

Suddenly, a husky man walked up to Katarn.

"Hey! What you doin' eye ballin' me like that boy?"

"Nothing, was just looking around, maybe looking for a date?" Katarn didn;t want any trouble, and he knew with Saph and Lucky right across the street might hear something. But the man wasn't satisfied.

MadMan whirled around and store at the man. "Hey why don't you just go and sit down big man?" That did it....

The man's face grew red with druken rage, then threw a fist at MadMan. MadMan grabbed the fist and replied with a quick jab to the nose, which staggered the man, and he would of fell if it not for MadMan, holding his fist. But the man was not alone, two more husky men ran into the fray, and caused the whole Cantina to scatter, making a circle around the fight. Katarn stood up and threw a kick at the 2nd mans head, but was blindsided by the third.

With his bell rung, Katarn stepped back holding the side of his head.

"Dang it! We do not have time for this! Time to finish this crap." Katarn said to himself.

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  969
October 6, 2009 5:51:10 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"This better work. I don't trust Zorza." Bryan muttered in a private room that just happened to be in the bar the rest of Iron Horse was in.

"Calm down. We don't have to like it, but others have proved trustworthy." Blade, another human officer replied as he sat in a chair. Both were watching a viewing screen of the fight that had started in the other room.

"He's toying with them. They aren't merchants." Bryan replied. It was obvious he wanted the threat gone.

"They will show their true colors soon. If it's the VE, it will happen. Either way, we still have to send the high command the information we have of the new weapon."

-------

"So, what brings you two ladies to my home world?" Zorza purred as they were seated. The place was draped in gold and red colors. Music played and many Falleen couples, as well as a few mixed species dined with quiet smiles.

"I thought you knew." Lucky replied as she shivered. Neither liked having to wear simple dresses. Even more so that the Falleen was looking at her with keen interest.

"I had heard you were in the market for interesting items. I may be able to help you acquire further items. Or even information leading to it." The Falleen leaned in on the table. Clasping his hands together as he tilted his head.

I don't like this. He knows something. Saphira thought as a waiter brought some drinks. Her Lek'ku twitched and she couldn't place what it was. "Information you say? How about some information on a few dealers then?"

"Oh? Spice then is it?" He looked to Saphira and then back to Lucky. His skin seemed to be a paler shade of green now. "It just so happens I know someone and had him invited just in case." With a wave of his hand another Falleen walked up and joined them.

"Evening."

Saphira and Lucky nodded. Both seemed a little tense now. Something defiantly was up.

"You can call me Kardden." He smiled and then seemed to scoot closer to Saphira. She looked at him and gave a warning look, which seemed to stop him for now.

Madman
ComNet Novice

Madman

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  39
October 7, 2009 3:43:20 AM    View the profile of Madman 
The lingering feel of his fingertips pressed over the clenching muscles of the man’s hand seemed to drip with something no one else could see, hear, smell or touch – they dripped with anticipation. Only the force knew what sort of impression the endless deserts of Tattooine had left upon him, especially when his trade was death amongst the dunes to countless Sand Raiders. Silently he cursed the situation, business before pleasure after all as a crooked and twisted smirk played on his lips as he kicked the guy’s thigh and found he was actually packing some baked goods.

Was that the term? Dipping down he’d slip a common blaster pistol as he’d cock his head “Now boys, before you get any Ideas…we’re leaving.” He’d instruct as he’d turn to Katarn “Now come on you little person, I’ve things to scold you about. It’ll be fun.” He’d hiss as he’d forcefully wrap his arm around his neck, tugging him down under his arm pit as he rushed him outside of the establishment.

So, with all that had happened no Cantina goers had followed, damn it he knew they should a went to that Cantina down the street. Now was not the time to complain or regret everything “Well, at least you gave me something fun to do though unfortunately it’s not the time.” He’d mutter to the new Recruit, “You new ones are just dropping off the camp tree aren’t you? Well we’re heading back – think most everyone but…well you know. Come on before you attract some other big, weird, Falleens.” He’d instruct though he had little more than a slight seniority and superiority in the rank, likely both knew it was far from an unreasonable request especially judging by their mission.

Fortunately for them, Falleen and other such large and exotic planets were no strangers to foreign visitors or the trouble they caused.
voren-tusserk
ComNet n00b

voren-tusserk

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  94
October 7, 2009 5:25:22 AM    View the profile of voren-tusserk 
A Trandoshan, wearing a brown robe, watched Lucky and the others that were at the table. His old bounty hunter's sense tingled. It usually went off if something felt wrong and everytime, it was right. He casually walked over to the table and sat down.

"Excussse me. I couldn't help overhearing that you were interessssted in spice. I myself would like to take part in thissss dissscusssion."

The Trandoshan knew not to answer if they asked him his name, and if they pressed him, he could make up a name. His newly aquired Intimidator blaster pistol was hidden at his side and ready if the situation went foul.
sham ba Lu mi lowe! (I will never give up!)

TRP/PSC voren-tusserk/.SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[CPC]
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > To Falleen we go!(Iron Horse)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 11:33:16 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 114  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >