ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  3649
Total Posts:  4599
  RE: Kaph Squadron Topic
August 31, 2007 12:41:25 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
did I miss something? I thought you guys were still working on Reverse Engineering, why start a new story?
-(William the Conquerer)-
Ship Captain of Tiamut
King of PPC 10,000 clicks and counting
"A dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow
"Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet." - Jane Smith
SCAP/2LT Willtconq/ESCR Tiamut/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=)(=^MA^=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][SWC][LSM][CBV]{VB}
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Leon
ComNet Member

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  630
Total Posts:  1091
August 31, 2007 5:29:20 PM    View the profile of Leon 
Thanks Than.
Raiders
TRP/SGT Leon/3SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/[ES2]
And so we go.
~WildcardPlatoo n ~
"Faithful to the end..."
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  658
Total Posts:  760
August 31, 2007 6:34:35 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Will, the Reverse Engineering story has basically been finished. More recent posts were just for CD to kill time before 8.5 Phase II.
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=^MA^=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

ESA/PFC Than Sion/Walmart 5-5/Subway/mIRC/VE[CoR][GWS][ISaDJGF]
vegabond213
ComNet n00b

vegabond213

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  12
Total Posts:  13
September 1, 2007 4:57:37 PM    View the profile of vegabond213 
Just posting to say hello and that I have been assigned to Kaph
(=A=)
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  662
September 1, 2007 8:36:34 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Welcome to Kaph, Vega. I'll be sending you a message very soon pertaining to the basic Kaph info. I'll also be sending it to Reno who I neglected to do so earlier because I was being lazy.
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=^MA^=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  663
September 1, 2007 8:59:10 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I placed Aristoc and Nabric into the reserves.  They haven't really been doing anything, thus they don't belong on the active roster.

Vega, I take back what I said about the PM.  You might be sent to Nazgul.  So I ask for your patience and for you to sit tight until we figure this out.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1356
Total Posts:  1963
September 3, 2007 12:24:53 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Bah, sorry I haven't been around for a bit, been getting torn up from getting up at 6 in the morning for marching band, going to school for 8 hours, and working till midnight or later.

I'm hoping it will get better, and I'm going to devote time to looking at the forums and getting some posts in.  I won't be able to do much of a Executive Officer thing right now, seeing as how I can barely find time to get it, but it will get better.

Please, bear with me.  I'm not leaving or anything.
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

-----------------------------------------------------------
EXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Kaph 1-2 (Kaph 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  662
September 3, 2007 10:02:27 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I understand, Jaden.

Krius, If I don't hear anything soon from you I'm going to have to pull you from your position. Flight 2 needs an FL, not a paper thin title but a leader.

Vega, it seems you'll be staying with us. For the second time, welcome to Kaph. I'll figure out where to place you tomorrow.

As for the big story, I'll also talk about that tomorrow. First day of school is tomorrow so I'm not going to be pulling an all nighter. I've basically spent my night reading Shaz's info and on a bad comedy. Please don't go balls to the walls with the story until I give you guys the all go. We still have some stuff to get straight before I turn you all loose.

That's it for tonight, tomorrow is when stuff is going to get done.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  273
Total Posts:  292
September 4, 2007 9:54:20 AM    View the profile of Krius 
I haven't been around for school and other things, I've been getting bombed with stupid ass home work and barely get enough sleep because I wake up at 5:50 every day except on weekends, and then on top of that I have Wrestling practice. I'm trying to get good grades this year so I'm putting school before everything else.

So excuse me.

alright and because I haven't been able to think of anything i'll just do it right here and very quick.

I'm thinking of Capital ship hunting if thats ok with you guys.
KaphSquadron
EFL/ CPO Krius/ Kaph 5/ Phoenix Wing/ mSSD Atrus/ DEF/ VEN/ VE/ (=A=)/ (=*SA*=)/ [MC1]
"We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
Krius=Leon
Elite Squadron Flight Leader Kaph 5.
[This message has been edited by Krius (edited September 4, 2007 10:02:49 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Krius (edited September 4, 2007 10:05:46 AM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  663
September 4, 2007 6:14:07 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Krius, you just told me the reason why you can't be an FL at the current time. You're just too busy. Thinking about capital ship hunting isn't enough information at this point. Simply put, it wouldn't be responsible of me to leave you in this position.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Leon
ComNet Member

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  635
September 4, 2007 6:20:50 PM    View the profile of Leon 
Do me a favor and get on AIM please.
Raiders
And so we go.
~WildcardPlatoo n ~
"Faithful to the end..."
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  664
September 4, 2007 6:58:40 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, Vega. You are now Kaph 10. I've also sent you that message over the ComNet Messaging System (PM).

Krius will remain in the Flight Leader position until either A, someone is fit to replace him or B, he can fill the position thus being able to keep it. It's a 'whatever comes first' situation.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  666
September 4, 2007 8:37:53 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok guys, anything about Kaph's part in the story will be posted on the ship movement topic. The way I see it is if you have to look at it for story updates then it'll encourage you to look at it period and to add to it. I have a thing up right now actually that you all should probably look at.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Leon
ComNet Member

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  638
September 5, 2007 9:25:31 PM    View the profile of Leon 
Than can you get on AIM please?
Raiders
And so we go.
~WildcardPlatoo n ~
"Faithful to the end..."
Cyleaf Aehait
ComNet Member

Cyleaf Aehait

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  329
Total Posts:  349
September 5, 2007 11:20:49 PM    View the profile of Cyleaf Aehait 
BOO!

What's shakin?
EFL/WO2/Cyleaf Aehait/Kaph 2-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[MC1][BWC][SWC]

Leon
ComNet Member

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  639
September 6, 2007 10:03:44 AM    View the profile of Leon 
Holy shit look who it is!!!!!

Welcome back man.
Raiders
And so we go.
~WildcardPlatoo n ~
"Faithful to the end..."
Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  275
Total Posts:  292
September 6, 2007 10:11:39 AM    View the profile of Krius 
Sorry to double post. But Than, you've gotten my PM's, please reply to Leon ASAP 'cus I CAN HANDLE IT!!!!

So yeah, and no, Hellkite is not the only one in my damned Flight. I'm here also.
KaphSquadron
EFL/ CPO Krius/ Kaph 5/ Phoenix Wing/ mSSD Atrus/ DEF/ VEN/ VE/ (=A=)/ (=*SA*=)/ [MC1]
"We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
Krius=Leon
Elite Squadron Flight Leader Kaph 5.
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  669
September 7, 2007 10:51:10 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Hey Cyleaf. Basically we've been getting ready for some big story.

Are you just popin in or are you planning on staying awhile?

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Cyleaf Aehait
ComNet Member

Cyleaf Aehait

Post Number:  332
September 7, 2007 11:27:44 PM    View the profile of Cyleaf Aehait 
Depends, if you can you find a place for me
EFL/WO2/Cyleaf Aehait/Kaph 2-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[MC1][BWC][SWC]

[This message has been edited by Cyleaf Aehait (edited September 7, 2007 11:28:32 PM)]
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1357
September 8, 2007 3:30:09 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Score!

I'll be on on sunday chatching up and what not, hope everything is alright on your guys' end, I'm trying to keep up, but school and work are complete hell.  They're having me doing 20 hours of dishes this weekend, and maybe even more.

Being involved is my number one priority, don't get me wrong, but I need to graduate from highschool.
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

EXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Kaph 1-2 (Kaph 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  670
September 8, 2007 9:33:43 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I understand Jaden.

A message to everyone pertaining to SC staff positions. If you are unable to fulfill a position's duties over a period of time I will replace you with someone who can if that individual exists. This is without prejudice. It is a hard thing to do, but sometimes it just has to be done.

Cyleaf, I will place you as Kaph 6 for now if you so wish. I'll fill you in on what happened to your character in the ESC story after you confirm that you are sticking around.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1358
September 9, 2007 1:22:28 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to put Jaden into the reserves.  I have nowhere near enough time to get on the computer and check things out, let alone get a post in.  I know this hinders the squadron greatly, but guys, I have to finish highschool and go to college.  I have all this pressure from my family, being the only one to graduate from highschool without having any huge troubles and actually get a diploma, rather than a GED.

I am terribly sorry to you most Than.  I promised you I would give this squadron my all, but I just can make the cut right now.  Please, if you would, keep a spot open for me because after the first trimester is over, marching band will be over, and school and work will let up a bit.

I seriously feel so much guilt for doing this, but I love you guys and I don't want to hinder your activity any more.  I'm going to be jumping on randomly at night and on the weekends probably, but not for very long...

Seriously, I love you guys

Make me proud

-Jaden
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

Tnepres
ComNet Member

Tnepres

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  546
Total Posts:  585
September 9, 2007 12:05:08 AM    View the profile of Tnepres 
Bah, sorry to see you go.

As for me, sorry for my inactivity, it's just that school's started and I'm in my busiest year there.  So far, I've been spending most of my time dealing with homework and test prep for my college entrace exams so I haven't been able to type much.  On the brightside, I have a 2 day break on Thursday and Friday so I'll catch up with VE stuff then.
In the brightest light,
We find darkness...
-=Wraith PRIDE=-
[]CommunicationsTech[]
~WildcardPlatoo n ~

TRP/LCPL Tnepres/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE[LoR]
Memoirs of a Withered Soul- Compendium of Short Stories on Talstorin's Background/Story of Talstorin and Durandal( out now- read it on army story board)
Tnepres/HellKite

-=Wraith Squad PRIDE=-
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  672
September 9, 2007 9:25:23 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Logistically, I don't see anyone taking your position in that time. So you really don't need to worry. You'll be a great loss to the cause, but I understand. My mother is being a nag when it comes to school as well.

Vega and Reno, I want you to comment on this topic ASAP so I know that you two are still around.

Fate has put the 8.5 story at a bad time. I'm seeing Kaph going rather green and I don't think this story is healthy for us at the moment. I think we need something lower key, but I'll give 8.5 a chance for a little longer.

That's all for now, hopefully I'll get something or another done tomorrow.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Leon
ComNet Member

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  641
September 9, 2007 10:01:24 PM    View the profile of Leon 
Yeah I'm also in a pretty similar situation yet I'm still in trouble of having my position being taken.
Raiders
And so we go.
~WildcardPlatoo n ~
"Faithful to the end..."
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3146
Total Posts:  4197
September 9, 2007 10:18:40 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Than- I understand where you're coming from entirely, and don't take this as me just trying to move on with my own agenda, but I support keeping with 8.5 a little longer as well.  If we have to: we can make it low key within the big key- that is the entire intention of this story.  Something huge is going on outside, but if we can cut it down to something smaller- then maybe we can make it work.  If not: it's understandable, I can cut off 8.5 and simply give Fury the specifics of what would have happened.  But just as I've told Nazgul- it's going to take some boldness, some guts...  Step out from your comfort zone and throw some ideas around at the very least: posting is quite a jump for some of you, but please- do not be afraid to get moving.  This is your story as much as it's anyone else's, and it's only fair that we explore your separate agendas within.  What do your character's care about?  This is a great learning opportunity, but I don't want to overload you or anyone else, so we'll try and take it slow and steady.  More power to everyone for hanging on though.  Again- throw ideas around here as well as IRC or anywhere else: make it visible- make it active- work with each other.  If you can: encourage people to encourage others, lol- you'll start as a group, but if we do our jobs right, I think we can get you standing on your own two feat, though perhaps not in this story or even the next.  Either way- we're here to help and no one has anything to be worried about.

As a final note: I am totally and readily accessible at this point.  If you have any question of any kind, want to run a draft of ideas through me or anyone else- post it here or message me personally.  I will get you the help you need.
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
Cyleaf Aehait
ComNet Member

Cyleaf Aehait

Post Number:  333
September 9, 2007 11:30:34 PM    View the profile of Cyleaf Aehait 
I'm back Than. Yeah we can take it up a notch, member the time I got thrown in the brig and you almost got busted down??? Yeah good times lol

EDIT:
Alright Krius, your my lead. Let's go out there and cause some chaos good or bad. lol

[This message has been edited by Cyleaf Aehait (edited September 9, 2007 11:36:14 PM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  673
September 10, 2007 8:20:56 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Lol, yeah Cyleaf. Basically what happened to your character is that he got badly wounded during the ESC story. We didn't know if you would make it and so on and so forth. Basically we visited you in the medical bay for awhile and then went to the bar.

I have a good idea on how to bring you back into the main plot line. You get to see where that leads when I make my next post.

You've been added to the roster now (I love being able to do it myself, it gets done right away).

Jaden has been put into the reserves. I'm going to leave him on the roster as a NPC for at least the current story. Just remember that Jaden Khaar is still someone's character, show respect while writing about him.

Character development is where the story is right now. For you new guys, you don't need to know anything about fighter combat to do this. Look at the posts so far on the story, they're all about how pilots are reacting to the massive battle ahead of them.

Talk about your fears, your expectations, the possible feeling of honor running through your veins. Your character is going to be nervous as hell right now. This is beyond a small nott in your stomach nervous. This is throwing up in the toilet, chain smoking, quivering like you have a bad fever nervous. If it is bad for the veteran's, think about how it would be for some student straight out of the academy. You have a bunch of biggots in fancy new fighters that want nothing more than to fry your six. Work off of that concept.

Like Cyleaf said, let's kick it up a notch. Don't make me look like a fool after all my bragging about our squadron :P.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3148
Total Posts:  4197
September 10, 2007 10:35:19 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
I'll see if I can't get something posted in battle tomarrow night- I should be alright, but I'd like to see you guys moving toward that same point: we don't wanna get stuck in character development.  And is there a specific NPC you'd like me to cover, or is Kiss Deth a good choice?
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  674
September 11, 2007 5:49:10 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Kiss Deth would be fine.  I'll make sure that my next post is combat.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Kaph Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:41:50 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 176  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >