Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1365
Total Posts:  1963
  RE: Kaph Squadron Topic
September 27, 2007 11:23:57 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
There are some days when I'm convinced your doing drugs...
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

-----------------------------------------------------------
EXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Kaph 1-2 (Kaph 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3181
Total Posts:  4197
September 30, 2007 11:22:26 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Bah- you're right: I was trippen.
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1366
October 1, 2007 10:41:44 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
How Hard?

Yet again I come around to say the following words....

My Return is Nigh
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

EXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Kaph 1-2 (Kaph 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  693
Total Posts:  760
October 2, 2007 6:32:43 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
And then again I don't say anything because I'm confused on the meaning of nigh....wait I just did .
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=^MA^=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

ESA/PFC Than Sion/Walmart 5-5/Subway/mIRC/VE[CoR][GWS][ISaDJGF]
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1369
October 2, 2007 9:02:34 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Near.

School and work seem to be letting up a bit, I'll let you know more on it through out the week and the weekend.
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3183
October 4, 2007 12:40:18 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
I can't speak too soon, but I almost feel as if the grip loosens, if not just slightly; more power to anyone brave enough to get out there and post.  In the meantime- what's everyone doing that's so damned important, lol?  I'm up for homecoming king, so I'll let you folks know if I actually get the crown...

"My first act as king will be to dissolve the senate and rule the outer systems through fear..."
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  694
October 4, 2007 8:51:05 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, if you're still around say something. I'm not going to give the brim stone and fire AWOL speech, I just want to know who's around at this point.
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=^MA^=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1370
October 5, 2007 2:26:09 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
You know what, who cares.  Put me in the role of XO again, I'm good to post nearly every night because I seem to be getting around my computer a lot more now that its starting to actually work.

It will take me probably most of saturday to catch up on reading or whatever, or possibly I'll pull it off tomorrow night or something, but I'll for sure be able to get a post in sometime soon.

GAH, I really hope this works out.  Its been way too long since I've been able to be around here and participate in the writing.

Talk to you guys on MIRC sometime soon.
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

Cyleaf Aehait
ComNet Member

Cyleaf Aehait

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  342
Total Posts:  349
October 6, 2007 2:02:12 AM    View the profile of Cyleaf Aehait 
I'm here, between family b-days and work/college it has been extra hectic.
EFL/WO2/Cyleaf Aehait/Kaph 2-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[MC1][BWC][SWC]
Max Fagron
ComNet Initiate

Max Fagron

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  109
Total Posts:  186
October 6, 2007 3:17:09 AM    View the profile of Max Fagron 
Me here!! Just waiting for another person to post on the story.
Kaph Squadron

FM/SCR Max Fagron/Kaph 3-11/Phoenix Wing/Carrier Tiamut/FVIF/VEN/VE(=A=)

'Ah,mere Infantary........poor beggars.' Aristotle

"Dulce et Decorum pro Patria Mori"

Beag ach Fíochmhar
C-3PX2
ComNet Cadet

C-3PX2

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  281
Total Posts:  619
October 6, 2007 8:27:21 PM    View the profile of C-3PX2 
I am still here, its just i am a little limited on the ammount of time i can sit at the PC. There are a few problem in the real world that are too complicated to explain right now. I will try to get a post on the story ASAP.
> : There is nothing wrong with fear.
> : You need never be ashamed of it, as long as it doesn't stop you functioning.
> : Fear is your natural warning system; it keeps you alive so
> : that you can can fight. Show me a man who isn't afraid,
> : and I'll show you a fool who is a danger to his entire ship.
===================================================================================
-= Kaph Squadron =- : "We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
===================================================================================
EFL / SCPO C-3PX2  / Kaph 9 / Phoenix Wing (Wing 1) / mSSD Atrus / DEF / VEN / VE / (=A=), (=SA=), [MC2], [MC1]
|| Vast Empire Imperial Naval Academy Operation Level 1 (O-1) |=|=| Author / JRN C-3PX2 /Lotaith / VET / VE ||
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  696
October 7, 2007 8:36:14 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Welcome back, Jaden.  Nice to see that basically everyone is still around that I thought would be.  Too bad I only saw one report.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Max Fagron
ComNet Initiate

Max Fagron

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  110
Total Posts:  186
October 8, 2007 10:35:26 AM    View the profile of Max Fagron 
AAWW C**P! Sorry Than. Forgot the reports. Ill get one to ya right away.
Kaph Squadron

FM/SCR Max Fagron/Kaph 3-11/Phoenix Wing/Carrier Tiamut/FVIF/VEN/VE(=A=)

'Ah,mere Infantary........poor beggars.' Aristotle

"Dulce et Decorum pro Patria Mori"

Beag ach Fíochmhar
C-3PX2
ComNet Cadet

C-3PX2

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  283
Total Posts:  619
October 8, 2007 7:25:13 PM    View the profile of C-3PX2 
Than, sorry about missing the report. I havent been in my as much as i hoped to. And though i hate to do this i am posting into Away status for more than 2 but less than seven days.

Currently, i have a fever of 103+ and im having trouble seeing clearly enought to type (but thats why we got spellcheck)/ As for the problems in the real world they have calmed, but a inches away from spaeking again

if i am not back by friday (for somereason) any one who reports to me just send then to than and jaden

most likely i wont be sick for more than tonight and tomorrow, and if so i will pull from away status.
> : There is nothing wrong with fear.
> : You need never be ashamed of it, as long as it doesn't stop you functioning.
> : Fear is your natural warning system; it keeps you alive so
> : that you can can fight. Show me a man who isn't afraid,
> : and I'll show you a fool who is a danger to his entire ship.
-= Kaph Squadron =- : "We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
EFL / SCPO C-3PX2  / Kaph 9 / Phoenix Wing (Wing 1) / mSSD Atrus / DEF / VEN / VE / (=A=), (=SA=), [MC2], [MC1]
|| Vast Empire Imperial Naval Academy Operation Level 1 (O-1) |=|=| Author / JRN C-3PX2 /Lotaith / VET / VE ||
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  697
October 9, 2007 7:57:56 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
The verdict is in and it appears that we're going to drop the 8.5 story for at least now.  I'll have a new squadron story up probably by this weekend.

More on that to come.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1371
October 11, 2007 11:08:26 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
I might be at least a little bit slowed down here for the moment.

I've gotta reformat my computer this weekend sometime, and then I'll be back full blown.

Sad to hear about the 8.5 story, but we can still keep kicking it, right?

See you guys on the flip side
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  699
October 12, 2007 11:10:59 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
For two years and one month I have been a member of the VEN.  In that time I have went from being more of a boy to more of a man.  You could say that I grew up in this organization...  I can proudly say that I have remained active for the full extent of these two years.

Such a fact is bitter sweet, though.  I have seen many fine members in my time here fade away in such a subtle manner that their passing is only noticed in retrospect.  Most of the leaders from my FM days are now gone.  The TO who placed me into Kaph Sk8guy, my XO and old wingman Demonic, and my SC Willtconq to name a few.  Sticking around here in such a solid manner is similar to living forever in the sense of that you watch people slip away while you still remain...

Out of respect for the VEN and its members I see it good, right, and proper to not simply fade into the shadows but to publicly announce my resignation and give an explanation of why...

For the majority of these two years it was a great time.  Though I may have gone against the grain of a handful of members, I have befriended a great deal more.  I have laughed and I have felt joy.  For the first time it was here where I really experienced working with others to achieve a greater goal, it was here where I learned what camaraderie was really about.  I have learned a great deal of things while I have been here; skills and concepts that I will carry on with me for the rest of my life.  The great improvement in writing skills and typing speed only scratches the surface...

So the question now is why am I turning in the rank plaque I worked so hard to earn?  Within the past six months I have seen dark and depressing things here in VE.  I have learned of conspiracies that have left bitter feelings.  I have seen men that I once had respect for become deceitful, something that would have never had happened if conditions had been different.  I have seen too many good ideas die, too long of ruts, and most of all too much contempt.  I once found the VE to be a place to escape from the real world, a place where I could actually ‘make something of myself.’  I once got onto ComNet with a feeling of joy and anticipation.  Now I only fell depressed and as though something is lacking...

My problem is that I have for too long used the VEN as a substitute for a purpose.  I have worked so hard to climb to where I am now only to question the point of it all.  The sad truth is that my clinging to this pseudo-cause is only dragging me down.  It is preventing me from moving on to bigger things in life.  I hate to say it but I’d be hurting my self if I stuck around...

To the Navy as a whole, I am sorry.  I have taken up the WXO position only to not be able to fulfill it.  I also apologize for being so critical at times.

To my dear Kaph Squadron, you guys are what kept me around the first time I thought about doing this.  You have all been great, thank you for putting up with me.  I am sorry for abandoning you.  I leave Kaph in the capable hands of Jaden if he so wishes.

Most of all I must say this to you, Shazam.  You of all people have put the most faith in me.  No one has been more patient or more understanding.  At times I have returned the favor by lacking in gratitude and by ‘biting the hand that feeds me.’  I just want you to know that you have been a light in my life, somebody to look up to.  I have learned a great deal from you, I thank you for that (*gags after thinking of how much this makes him sound like a suck up*).  I am very sorry for letting you down.

So I, Ensign Than Sion, resign from all positions of which I hold and from active duty in the Vast Empire Navy.  If so be it that I am worthy, I wish to be placed into the retirement section of the roster.

I will remain around long enough to wrap some things up.  After that I regret to say that I will be isolating myself from Vast Empire for at least the period of six months.  The draw of returning would be too great.  It would only be a distraction from pursuing greater goals and purposes.  You could say that I am going out to find myself.

Thank you all for this experience, for the most part it has been a great one.

Goodbye my comrades,

(Retired Ensign Than Sion)

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Darr-Rann
ComNet Veteran

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1422
Total Posts:  1587
October 14, 2007 5:17:46 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
It's sad to see you go Than. I wish you good luck.
Raiders
SL/SCF_Darr-Rann/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR][IH][CDS][IG]
SERGEANT FIRST CLASS, SQUAD LEADER/ASSISTANT COMMANDER OF TRAINING, PHANTOM MEMBER
Communications Technician
Part time Webmaster Guy
"DICTATOR DARR"
Clearly Canadian!
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3193
October 14, 2007 5:39:34 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Started a short story on the Naval Storyboard Comnet, just to keep busy for a day or so; everyone is welcome.
*Flash Was Here...*

Cyleaf Aehait
ComNet Member

Cyleaf Aehait

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  343
Total Posts:  349
October 17, 2007 12:55:57 AM    View the profile of Cyleaf Aehait 
Sorry for my inactivity rl kept me away. I am truly sad to see you go Than it has been great writting to you man back when we were most active. You will be missed.
EFL/WO2/Cyleaf Aehait/Kaph 2-5/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[MC1][BWC][SWC]
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Kaph Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 58 59 60 61 62 63 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:15:27 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 97  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >