Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  583
Total Posts:  760
  RE: Kaph Squadron Topic
July 13, 2007 10:52:21 AM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, someone said they found my post confusing. That's ok because its suppose to screw with your heads. The majority of it is character development there are really only two things you have to pick up out of it:

1)The fighter will be modified with some kind of tricky control system, thus the commando's wont be able to fly it out.

2)There is going to be a crazie there with tight dog fighting skills out to get us.

There will be a meeting tonight. It will start after 9pm EST, exactly when depends on how much of you are there at a certain time.

We need four more posts this week to stay on schedule.

Aphamos, it would be greatly appreciated if you were to start posting.
SC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=MA=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC]

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Circle of Randomness Award Winner.
[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited July 13, 2007 10:57:06 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited July 13, 2007 10:59:20 AM)]
Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  237
Total Posts:  292
July 13, 2007 10:53:54 AM    View the profile of Krius 
Krius wrote:Alright, I'm gonna begin working on a post now. Just got to my friends house from Harry Potter. Wasn't that good.

EDIT: Kaph, I probably won't be getting on for the rest of today or the weekend 'cus I'm going to Jacksonville. Etan, keep it up, you're doing a great job so far.

I didn't get my report though

Have a fun weekend Kaph.

Yea, ill be gone for the weekend Than :P
C-3PX2
ComNet Cadet

C-3PX2

Post Number:  241
Total Posts:  619
July 13, 2007 6:25:03 PM    View the profile of C-3PX2 
Kaph Squadron: Flight III

For the week of July 15th to July 21st, I will be away. You need not send reports to me for that week. But you still need to send them to the Squadron Commander and Executive Officer.

Than, most likely I will be able to attend the meeting. I am leaving Sunday morning. I will try to get a post in for the story before i go, but no guarantee (haven't packed a thing yet, and probably wont until Saturday.)
> : There is nothing wrong with fear.
> : You need never be ashamed of it, as long as it doesn't stop you functioning.
> : Fear is your natural warning system; it keeps you alive so
> : that you can can fight. Show me a man who isn't afraid,
> : and I'll show you a fool who is a danger to his entire ship.
===================================================================================
-= Kaph Squadron =- : "We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
===================================================================================
EFL / CPO C-3PX2  / Kaph 9 / Phoenix Wing (Wing 1) / mSSD Atrus / DEF / VEN / VE / (=A=), (=SA=), [MC2], [MC1]
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  398
Total Posts:  423
July 13, 2007 8:20:56 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
First off, thanks Krius and I posted tonite. I shouldn't even make promises cuz, Murphy's Law alway's comes into affect when I do.

Secondly, four posts is all Than? I think even just me and you can do that. I may not post tonite because, I'm not feeling well or thinking clearly. If I don't post well, I would rather not post at all.

Lastly, yes, it would be nice to those of you not posting to post. Jump in anywhere like you have been there all along. I don't think anyone cares.
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand. The Harbrace College Handbook edited by JOHN C. HODGES

FM/PO2 ETAN EVNSTAR/Kaph Suadron2-7/Phoenix wing/mSSD Atrus/def/VEN/VE/(=A=)

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  585
July 13, 2007 10:07:04 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Etan, its down to two now, one after C-3PX2.  Thus one more post brings us to half way point.
SC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=MA=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC]

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

C-3PX2
ComNet Cadet

C-3PX2

Post Number:  243
Total Posts:  619
July 14, 2007 12:02:57 AM    View the profile of C-3PX2 
01:01 EST - Posted

Cya all when i get back.

((Than ill try to report tomorrow, i wont be able to next week.))
> : There is nothing wrong with fear.
> : You need never be ashamed of it, as long as it doesn't stop you functioning.
> : Fear is your natural warning system; it keeps you alive so
> : that you can can fight. Show me a man who isn't afraid,
> : and I'll show you a fool who is a danger to his entire ship.
-= Kaph Squadron =- : "We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
EFL / CPO C-3PX2  / Kaph 9 / Phoenix Wing (Wing 1) / mSSD Atrus / DEF / VEN / VE / (=A=), (=SA=), [MC2], [MC1]
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  399
July 14, 2007 9:52:24 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Well then, let us meet our goal and then some.
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand. The Harbrace College Handbook edited by JOHN C. HODGES

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  588
July 15, 2007 7:11:46 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, can someone answer why I only got one report this week?

On a more happy note, heres he halfway stats:

Nazgul 1
Doasim 4
Kaph 3

In the words of Shaz, "rock on" Kaph!

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited July 15, 2007 7:15:05 PM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  590
July 18, 2007 11:15:35 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Kaph, it's Thursday. Guess what, nobody posted since I did on Sunday. Doc, Darr, you both have talked about posting but have fallen short on coming through. We need to make 12 post by Sunday if we want to be on schedule. I really want to make this goal, I really want to show the rest of the Navy our potential.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  239
July 20, 2007 10:24:12 AM    View the profile of Krius 
My computer broke 'cus I tried DLing music.... I'm at my friends house. Were trying to get it fixed ASAP, but there's a problem with the hard drive. Sorry about this Than, it should be fixed by next week though, and thanks for the report Etan.
KaphSquadron
EFL/ CPO Krius/ Kaph 5/ Phoenix Wing/ mSSD Atrus/ DEF/ VEN/ VE/ (=A=)/ (=*SA*=)/ [MC1]
"We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
Krius=Leon
Elite Squadron Flight Leader Kaph 5.
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  592
July 20, 2007 10:34:18 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, we'll just call this week a series of unfortunate events when it comes to not posting. That just means that we'll have to make 25 before the 1st of August. We are going to make this goal or I'm never going to let you all live the fact that we didn't down. This isn't a hard goal, it's very reasonable for a month. Hell, it's what we are suppose to be pulling off each month. Don't forget to send in your reports before I send in mine on Sunday.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  407
July 24, 2007 5:11:51 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Yeah, I too, was looking for someone else to post Than, since our last posts.

It wasn't forthcoming so neither was I. I can post and post and post, but, if the story isn't furthered by anyone else. I'm kinda dead in the water.

See ya in the VEN

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  593
July 24, 2007 11:53:40 AM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I've finally joined the elite club of artists simply known as "The Commanders that Draw Maps in MS Paint."

I Thought a visual aid might help a bit. I want to note that there are more defenses on the other side of the research station but they're pretty much irrelevant.

I'll probably post again after I look at the story. My "vacation" from the internet was fun :P.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited July 24, 2007 12:16:10 AM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  594
July 24, 2007 12:13:45 AM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I was going to leave this to PM, but after seeing how many times you bashed the other members of Kaph I have a feeling that it wouldn't do them justice for them not to hear this...

Etan, who/what gave you the right to scold them at every turn? I sure didn't. Considering you're a flight member, your position doesn't either.

Oh yeah, about your "excellent" activity. If I hadn't been kicked off the computer at the end of Sunday and all of Monday, here's a sample of what my report to Shaz would have said:

Etan-0 Story posts.

The rest of the squadron didn't deserve that, especially from the likes of you. You have no right to get all high and mighty on them like you did in your OCC message.

So here's my proposition, you can either change your attitude and apologize to the squadron or there's the door --->.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited July 24, 2007 12:14:58 AM)]
Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  240
July 24, 2007 2:53:26 PM    View the profile of Krius 
Alright, good news, this is the last day of Summer School and my mom also took the computer in for fixing today. It should be repaired by thursday or something, but they said our hard drive is kinda fucked so I don't know how long its gonna take. I'm really sorry Than but I will be sure to make up for it.
KaphSquadron
EFL/ CPO Krius/ Kaph 5/ Phoenix Wing/ mSSD Atrus/ DEF/ VEN/ VE/ (=A=)/ (=*SA*=)/ [MC1]
Krius=Leon
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  410
July 24, 2007 3:21:46 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Your'e right Than and for that I apologize to everyone. It's just I have looked in and have wanted to post all week, waiting for someone else besides you to post .As you can see once C3 posted I posted, short but posted. In my over exuberance I may have remarked wrong and for that again I apologize TO everyone. It's just I remember one story where you and I had to finish it out and I personally don't want to be in a two person story again unless designated so. Of course, I have to remember, there are and have been times I haven't been able to post for over a week, it's just hard to believe everyone nevermind.

I edited my post, read yours Than and can edit it again and probably will considering what you wrote, but, I need direction. That's another reason I was dissapointed in the lack of posts this past week is that I kinda feed off of what you all write. I need you all. Don't make me beg. Just  joking, kinda, but kinda not.

Anyway, I can delete the enemy fighter's but don't know what to write about instead.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  596
July 24, 2007 9:18:49 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, I'm sorry for my whole "or you can leave" comment. It was a little overboard for the situation.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  598
July 25, 2007 6:31:15 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I forgot to say this earlier. It appears that our work in the first half of the ESC was not in vain. I don't know exactly how it will work, but some how we'll get points for the second half from the first half.

We need 20 more posts before the 1st of August if we want to make our goal.  Since there is only 4 of us left at this point that are going to post on the story it means that each of us is going to have to post at least 5 more times.

New stats as well for today.

Kaph 36
Doashim 10
Nazgul 2

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited July 25, 2007 6:51:22 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited July 25, 2007 7:11:09 PM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  411
July 28, 2007 9:57:33 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
I think we all say things sometimes in haste. We feel a certain way at a certain moment and then just type away and then push send, regretting what we might have wrote or said before we can even take it back.

I know I have, and then seconds or minutes later, thought about what I have said or wrote and then thought to myself, OMG, what have I done?

I am making a promise to myself to think more before I write and or say anything. Sometimes, that is not an easy thing to do, but, I'm going to try.

I am forturnate to be in a squadron that really doesn't listen to everything I say, and sometimes even ignores me at those key moments of stupidity. I thank you all.

one post for me????

[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited July 28, 2007 11:05:20 PM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  602
July 29, 2007 6:50:23 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Etan, communications were not interrupted, the enemy doesn't know about the rest of the task force, and the part they do know about is no longer in the canyon.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  413
July 30, 2007 9:26:13 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Perhaps once again I am writing in haste and for that I apologize in advance, but, you are writing for your squadron, C3PX-2 is writing for third squadron and I find myself the only one writing for second squadron. Now if I comment that communications become sketchy between our squadron and/or squadrons as we fly through the canyon, gaurding the invasion shuttle/ force, I would think you might allow that. That's my interpretation of our flight  flying through the canyon.

I have to be honest here, I am beginning to feel an ever growing amount of skeptism about everything I write coinciding with every mistake I make. I know there was no mention of a lack of communication in the previous posts. That was a fact I made up in my post. I can edit that no problem. However, that was an intergral part of my creativity in the story line, that we had intermittent or sketchy communications going through the canyon. Is it something that is really that hard to understand, agree with, or move on from?

I didn't think it would be, but if it is, I will edit it so. Lastly, I thought we only had until the 1st to post so many times amoungst us. I got on here to fullfill that commitment, but having to edit my story and having my creativity curbed, I can only say I will do the best I can....

Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  243
July 31, 2007 4:33:40 PM    View the profile of Krius 
Ok I'm back, and ready to write. Etan, you've been doing an awesome job of posting so far, keep it up. I'm very sorry to you and everyone else in Kaph squadron for my long period of absence, there was nothing I could do about it though. I'm going to play soccer right now, and as soon as I get back, I'll post.

I told one of my old friends that I'd meet up with him a week ago, and sold him out for certain reasons, and I can't sell him out again. But when I get back, it will be the first thing on my list.
KaphSquadron
Krius=Leon
Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  3630
Total Posts:  4599
July 31, 2007 6:09:23 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Krius sells out his friend... don't trust him.
-(William the Conquerer)-
Ship Captain of Tiamut
King of PPC 10,000 clicks and counting
"A dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow
"Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet." - Jane Smith
SCAP/2LT Willtconq/ESCR Tiamut/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=)(=^MA^=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][SWC][LSM][CBV]{VB}
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  605
July 31, 2007 7:07:55 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
WB Krius.

Etan, you're correct when you said that the interference thing wouldn't have been a hard thing to get past. For that I apologize, but for sure my point about the enemy not knowing about the rest of the task force still stands.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  244
August 1, 2007 6:17:41 PM    View the profile of Krius 
Look at the sexy avi Riqimo made for me, yes, stare in awe.
KaphSquadron
Krius=Leon
Riqimo
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Riqimo

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  702
Total Posts:  2382
August 1, 2007 6:34:36 PM    View the profile of Riqimo 
/me shrugs
Riqimo "Doc" Pershaw

Combat Medic ~ "With love... from a rubber glove."

Eclipse Squad

//StormPlatoon//

SL/SGT Riqimo/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [EW1][ES2]

+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +

"Doc, I think I'm your slave now"  ~Namyr
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  607
August 1, 2007 9:46:35 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Final Stats for July 2007:
Nazgul 7
Doashim 11
Kaph 41/56

I'm not going to say we did horrible this month, we were four times better than second place after all. Yet we fell 15 short of the goal. We had the potential at the halfway point, yet we could not touch it. The main problem is that we lost people in the second semester. The other problems that contributed greatly were out of the control of the member like a computer going to hell and having to go away to somewhere. So the problem didn't have much to do with anybody being lazy.

On the other hand, I don't give out door prizes. We failed to reach our goal. It doesn't make much sense to me to give out promotion for failure. But don't fret, I'll keep activity during this month in mind so it will contribute to a hypothetical promotion in the future.

There's four of us left who are actually willing to post...fact is that we need more people.

Oh yeah, stop slacking off with giving reports.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  247
August 2, 2007 5:12:29 PM    View the profile of Krius 
Aiight, I got a post in, a bit short, but I think its pretty decent. I'm kinda rusty lol. Heh, yeah I dislike my computer lol, but I'll try not to download any weird music sharing programs, that's what killed me. Let's keep posting, and hopefully we can hit that goal by next week. Oh yea, I have a reference for the ESC that could give us a huge advantage over everybody else. I'm gonna PM it to all of you.
KaphSquadron
Krius=Leon
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  608
August 2, 2007 10:23:22 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I like the idea, let's do it...

Krius, there is no point at trying to make the goal after the deadline. Some month in the future we'll try it again, but not this month because of the ESC.

Don't forget to send a report tomorrow ya all.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  415
August 3, 2007 10:33:00 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
I got it all too Than and Krius, but, I think my problem is, I don't know where exactly I'm supposed to post. I will check in on any lasts post by any of my squadron mates and take it from there.

I know about the reverse tech story, but do we need to post in the ESC too? That's my confusion.

And so now I am not so confused, but, I would like to note, has anyone besides me noticed how daily we are gaining on the Nazgul squadron in our squadron posts. That there tells me we are more active than them and can one day overcome them as not only the Elite Squadron, but, the best Known one too.

[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited August 4, 2007 12:00:19 AM)]
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Kaph Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 10:46:43 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 107  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >