Topic:  Ch. 7-B Navy
Kain Rennok
ComNet Novice

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  85
Total Posts:  85
  RE: Ch. 7-B Navy
January 23, 2002 5:32:24 PM    View the profile of Kain Rennok 
Kain was sitting in the lounge having a drink.  He had heard that Tarkin was shot down during the last battle, now his drowning his sorrow through alcohol.  Everybody was mouring his death, not only was Tarkin a good pilot but also a good friend.  Both Tarkin and Kain joined the navy about the same time and went through flight training together. Kain ordered another Correlian Ale and toasted into the air and said, "This is for you buddy...amy you rest in peace."

-----------------------
2nd Lieutenant Kain Rennok
SC/2Lt Kain Rennok/Aegis 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN [=A=] [=SA=] [=JCPA=] [=SCPA=] [=FOCE=] [VC:ST] [BRC]

YF-19 AVF "Black Rain"
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Krath Oracle (KO)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1141
Total Posts:  1298
January 23, 2002 6:40:44 PM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
Riel rushed back to the bridge.  He had drank moutain dew at the bar with the pilots, most of which were his old friends.  Since he became the XO, he just didn't have time to drink any more.  "Sir, half hour until we come out of hyperspace."  Riel cursed to himself.  All the pilots were either drunk or sleeping off hangovers.  Luckily, the defenses at Ord Pardon weren't those in which really needed a fighter screen, so they'd make do.  However, on the way to Mon Calamari, he'd have a nice talking to with the pilots. "Go into the lounge and shut it down, ensign.  I mourn the death of Tarkin as much as everyone else, but this is going to far.  We are a military organization, tell them to act like it.  Quote me."  Riel turned back to the tactical readouts and prepared to do battle.

-----------------------
Captain Riel Fury
Navy Executive Officer
Raptor Five
Founder of Aegis Squadron
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

January 23, 2002 8:07:33 PM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
OOC: Orders Okay, the Devastator and the Offensive fleet, after hearing a distress signal from Tadath, will be heading there with Aegis, Viper, Nazgul, and Kaph and Sting, full of AWOLs to slaughter.  THe Special Ops Fleet will be heading out on hit and fade ops as well, and will meet up with the Anduril whenever it gets the chance.  this fleet will be headed by Daishi and g5.  The Defensive Fleet will split in two.  Half of it will stay to guard the Atrus.  The other half, consisting of 5 VSDs, 10 Strike Cruisers, the ISD-II Crusader, which will serve as the flagship, 9 Carrack Class Light Cruisers, 2 Neb-B frigates, 15 Corvettes, 17 Gunships, and the ISD Dragoon II, will be led by Ambassador Trigit.  Remember, Venom Squadron is with the Deathscythe and it's support ships.

-----------------------
Captain Riel Fury
Navy Executive Officer
Raptor Five
Trigit
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian (SG)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral Lower Half (RA-L)

Post Number:  103
Total Posts:  106
January 23, 2002 8:31:48 PM    View the profile of Trigit 
As Trigit landed his shuttle in the hanger of the ISD-II Crusader, he looked over the ship, comparing it to what he had once commanded.  He liked what he saw, the hanger was clean and the activities all seemed productive and orderly.  He set his shuttle down where the crewman told him, and then proceeded to walk down the ramp.  He was met by a nameless crewman, who asked, "Welcome aboard sir, I am to take you directly to the bridge."  "No need to trouble yourself, I used to command this ship." said Trigit. With that, he took off at the speed that only one with the Force can match, heading for the bridge. Upon reaching the bridge, Trigit immediantly asked for a status report.  The Crusader's captain reported that all ships were reporting full readiness, and that all ships were standing by.  "Have 6 of our corvettes and 10 of our gunships plot courses away from us, then enter hyperspace for 5 seconds in pairs of two.  Once they re-enter realspace, they are to orient themselves towards us again, then hold position."  "Yes sir," the captain replied, "may I ask why sir?"  "Because I would like to have a nice surprise ready for any attacking forces Captain."  After giving the order, the captain proceeded to look over a technical readout of the Crusader.  "Sir, do you think we'll be able to repel any attack against the Atrus?"  the captain asked.  "We'll find out if they attack, in the mean time, I want our pilots training in the simulators for for senario that is likly to unfold here, including the ships I have just sent out."  "Yes sir, right away sir." the captain replied.  Man, it's good to be back in command of a ship again Trigit thought as he headed for the wardroom.
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
January 23, 2002 9:09:51 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Darkhawk tossed and turned in his small bunk on board the Wild Karrde. It had been two days since he and Mara had fought off the pirates and the ship had escaped into the Outer Rim. They had had to break away from Tatooine. Karrde wasn't exactly sure where they were headed - he had said he would figure it out when the time was right. The past few nights the pilot had been having troubling dreams. Whether they were about his past or not, he still had yet to figure out. But there were two that kept coming back, several times a night. The first one was of two small children playing in their backyard. Suddenly, there was a large explosion in the house behind them. Stormtroopers appear out of nowhere and begin to surround the two children. One was a little girl with red hair, about three years old. The other, a small boy of about seven, reminded Darkhawk of himself. Maybe it even WAS him. A man in dark robes came out of the mass of stormtroopers and peered down at the children. He said something, but Darkhawk couldn't make it out. Then, the boy leaped out and tried to hit the robed man. Blue shots rang out from the trooper's blaster rifles, and both children fell to the grass. The dream ended with the children being carried away and the house burning into ashes in the background. The second dream - no, it was best not to think about that one. The first one troubled him enough. For now he would just try to get back to sleep and hope that whatever dreams did come did not seem so real. . .
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  931
Total Posts:  1075
January 23, 2002 9:21:50 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
OOC: We still doing Ord Pardon or we just leaving it be?

-----------------------
PO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 1-2 (Aegis Two)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

"Its the scared People who dont get anything done"
"theres no such thing as luck only skill"
"If you have Honor you deserve my respect"
-Navy's best pilot-
Fallen
ComNet Member

Post Number:  506
Total Posts:  506
January 23, 2002 10:09:12 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
Fallen waited for the ships to get out of hyperspace ... he heard that half the fleet would be splitted up. Wondering which squadron is doing what, he headed downtto Riel's office. OOC: yeah so which half with what and do what?

-----------------------
WO2 'Jay' Fallen [Army: Raxen]
Aegis 3-3, Lusthawk Nine, AG Member
FL/WO2 Fallen/Aegis 3-1/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)[VC]

Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

January 23, 2002 10:29:32 PM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
OOC:  Okay, the Devastator Fleet is still going to hit Ord Pardon, but then it's going to Tadath.  The DEFENSIVE fleet is the one split in half, but that's not the fleet you all are with.  And the special ops fleet is on other hit and run business.  I'm giving you all three days to do the battle at Tadath, then we move on to bigger and better things.  Darkhawk, can you please get back with the fleet before too long?

-----------------------
Captain Riel Fury
Navy Executive Officer
Raptor Five
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander (LCM)
[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
January 23, 2002 11:36:15 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Sk8 heard the orders over the comm. He awoke with a flurry of motion. He raced to his closet to put on his flight suit. He he grabbed his flight gear and proceeded to the hangar. He crossed the paths of some semi-drunk and hungover pilots. He didn't have time to talk however. Once in the hanger, he ordered the tachs to get his TIE fighter ready for action. It was gonna be wierd flying a TIE fighter again, after flying that beauty of a machine Defender he had during the last battle. Sk8 only saw a couple other pilots scramblng around, mostly from Kaph and Sting squadrons. Deep down inside he sensed a bad end to a couple of those pilots. Sk8 climbed up into the cockpit and radioed to the bridge he was ready for the action. He watched the stars of hyperspace flow by and waited till he got the go ahead for launch. A couple other members of Aegis stumbled into the hanger, but some were actually sober, surprising enough. Oh well, they could still give the enemy a run for their money, even if they were drunk. Sk8 watched as more and more pilots came out of the hallways, only to be sent back by the techs. The techs weren't gonna let some drunken pilot fly their precious machines.  They sent about half the pilots coming in back to their quarters. Sk8 noticed Warmaker arguing with a tech. He instantly know what it was about. Warmaker was claiming to be sober enough to fly, however, he clearly was not. Suddenly the star outside stopped and formed little dots. They had arrived. Sk8 powered up his engines and shot out of the docking bay. He waited outside for whatever Aegis pilots would show. He just needed a wingman. Kain radioed in for Aegis to report in. Sk8 reported in and then heard the acknowledgements from the rest of Aegis flight.

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FM/PO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/ Aegis RO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)
TRN/INT sk8guy/VEDJ
"Unleash the power of the Dragon, mwahahahaha!!"
Gold Recruitment Award
Daishi
ComNet Cadet

[VE-VEHC] El Presidente*

Post Number:  214
Total Posts:  243
January 24, 2002 2:29:20 AM    View the profile of Daishi 
Daishi immediatly knew where his first target would be.  The place where according to reports one of the enemy commanders behind this whole operation, the shipyards that were used to modify the fighters, and where much needed allies were under lock and key were all located, his homeworld of Varneck. For a long time now it had been under the heel of the New Republic and now Daishi was going to get it back and he had the support to do it finnally. The Deathscythe was a nice bonus but since Daishi hadn't had a chance nor the time to run it through some field trials to get used to it's capabilities he would instead rely upon the fleet of two ISD's, an INT, and several smaller craft he had managed to pull together for this operation. All he needed to do now was pick up the Fallen Angels and Dread Knights so he'd have the ground forces for this battle. As a down payment Daishi was bringing with him a CRV for the Dread Knights. Soon the attack would begin.

-----------------------
Barron Administrator Daishi
"If we had all knowladge then why would we seek what we already know and if we had no knowladge then how could we even ask the question?"  Plato
"Indeceant exposure is fun." Sonatina
"There are at least three sides to any situation." Me

Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

Post Number:  1023
Total Posts:  1031
January 24, 2002 10:40:39 AM    View the profile of Warmaker 
First Warmaker wanted to drink again, but then he decided to get some Coffee to clear his head, it still hurts and his bloddy Hand also looked not so good. He just hold his hand before his eyes to see the new scars when he heard the orders over the comm system, the fleet has arrived and a new battle beginns. He gulp his coffee and rushed to the Hangar. Many Pilots where there and the Rest short behind him, but when he goes to his Gunboat a Tech looked at him and tryed to hold him back from his Fighter. "What is Tech?" sayed WM "Sir, we cant let you go into your Fighter, you look terrific and you still smell after alcohol" "Go me out off the way man, my Head is clear, i can fly" answered WM. "Sorry Sir, it dont looks so" Slowly WM get Angry, the Tech dont want let him fly, but WM was not in the mood to give up. "I say it only one Time Tech ... Go out off my Way ... Im in the right mood to kill some ppl out there and you cant stopp me, my head is clear. Have you understand it?" The Tech shaked his Head and goes WM slowly out of the way. To himself he thought, "when he wants to kill himself than go man, i have tryed all" WM sit down in his fighter and made the preflight checks, then he tryed to calm dowm, the Tech has made him really angry. When all systems go green his feelings was cold as ice, he was ready for the battle, he looked around in the Hangar to watch the other pilots in theyr Fighters. In some of the eyes from the newer pilots he can see the fear, a fear which he also had earlier, but not now, there was no fear, no anger, no feeling, only the cold expression of a man ready for a fight ....   ----------------------- EFM/WO2 Warmaker/Viper 3-2/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] You can run but you cannot hide
[This message has been edited by Warmaker (edited January 24, 2002 10:55:15 AM)]
Twin Fury
ComNet Initiate

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class (PO1)

Post Number:  140
Total Posts:  139
January 24, 2002 3:07:48 PM    View the profile of Twin Fury 
Twin rushed to his fighter after he heard the news over the com system. He was all the while cursing to himself as he stumbled through the hangar, trying to run and get into his flight gear all at the same time. As he was making his way past flight two's fighters he caught his foot on a hose and tripped. Twin rolled over to find himself staring up at the TIE of his friend, DarkHawk. In the commotion of the previous battle, and the news of Tarkin's untimely death, he had completely forgotten about the absence of the pilot that he had flown so many missions with. DH had been gone for quite some time now, ever since he and Riel left in the attempt to rescue PJ. He was seperated on Coruscant, though, and had yet to return. Twin wondered if his friend would ever return, or for that matter, if he even made it off of Coruscant alive. Suddenly Twin was jolted from his trance as Kain had grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to his feet. "Are you Ok," asked Kain. "Yeah, sure," replied Twin in an unsure voice. "Well then get to your ship and let's fly," said Kain. "Sure thing, Bossman," exclaimed Twin as he rushed off to his fighter. The excitment of the oncoming battle had just hit Twin and pushed all other thoughts from his mind. He hopped into his cockpit and began running the pre-flight checks.

-----------------------
MRRR/FM/PO2 Twin Fury/ Aegis 1-3(Aegis 3)/Wing One/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=JCPA=)
"Less Worry. More Fury!"
"You have flys in your eyes."
JMac
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1029
Total Posts:  1216
January 24, 2002 4:06:34 PM    View the profile of JMac 
JMac scrambled out of his quarters, and jogged down to the hanger bay.  Asa he glanced around at all of the drunken pilots, he was immediately grateful for the fact that he had gone right to bed rather then stay and get drunk. He climbed up his TIE Bomber and began preflight checks. "All pilots, we are about to revert to realspace.  Prepare to launch!"

-----------------------
[army] Fishman
FM/LCRW JMac/Aegis 3-4/Aegis 12/(=A=)(MC1)
"I know life isn't fair, but why can't it ever be unfair in my favor?."
"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
Tall, dark, handsome, and all around stud.
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

January 24, 2002 5:12:09 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
LoneWolf ran to the hangar when he came by the Imperial Center Store. LoneWolf Grinned because Kain give him soem money after the SC's fortune of the Lottery. LW rushed in and quickly bought the Fast Courier he'd look at before. He was suprised by the fast perparations the droids did. LW jumped inside his new ship then saw the name of ths ship on a LCD screen still blinking "No Name Certified" LW Quickly thought up one and typed in: 'The Shadow Star'. The screen blanked again and quickly programed the transponder. LW did a quick flight check then initiated the Engines. the Whine of the engines began and then turned into a steady hum. LoneWolf could only help but grin more then brought his new ship out of the Stores Small hangar.

-----------------------
PO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 1-2 (Aegis Two)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

-Navy's best pilot-
Emon
ComNet Novice

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class (PO2)

Post Number:  42
Total Posts:  42
January 24, 2002 6:41:06 PM    View the profile of Emon 
Emon who was still a little drunk from all of those drinks he had, heard the announcement, and made his way to his TIE Defender, and wondered if he was going to be able to pilot his ship without crashing into something. "Ok, boys, get ready for battle. I know that this fight will be hard without Tarkin, but do not worry. Our squadron will still be able to tear up plenty of rebel fighters. Emon got in his TIE Defender, and started to check his systems.
g5
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 1st Class (WO1)

Post Number:  334
Total Posts:  335
January 24, 2002 7:49:44 PM    View the profile of g5 
OOC: Dai, does this mean your pulling those from your fleet and i get to hit and run with the rest of the spec ops? we really need to name that thing too. i'll post something when i find more info

-----------------------
WC/TO:A/LCM G5/Raptor 2-2/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/=A=
Combat Engineer G5
Fallen
ComNet Member

January 24, 2002 8:21:54 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
Fallen logged on and soon heard all other pilots report that they are here. It was silence for some time as they went into formation. 'Now guys. I want you to keep low for the momment. I dunt want them to attack us before we spring on them. Keep a low profile.' Fallen bunched up with the other guys. 'Hey, Flight 3. Let's take these guys apart. They are halting our Army operations with their blockage. Let's rip 'em apart!'

-----------------------
WO2 Jay 'Fallen' Anduril [Army: Raxen]

sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
January 24, 2002 9:26:10 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
OOC: We're not in the TIE Defenders for this fight. I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong Riel. Sk8 ordered two flight into formation. He formed had them form up on Kain's one flight and Fallen's three flight was right behind him. Aegis was ready to go, so they raced off toward the planetary forces. Sk8 said over the comm, "Listen up boys. Keep sharp and don't let them get on you. I don't wanna lose any of you." He closed the channel and waited for Kain or Riel to give their orders. He just hoped it was gonna be soon.

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FM/PO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/ Aegis RO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)
TRN/Journeyman sk8guy/VEDJ
"Unleash the power of the Dragon, mwahahahaha!!"
Gold Recruitment Award
Victory Cross with Ebony Trim
Gravin
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  151
Total Posts:  151
January 24, 2002 9:36:01 PM    View the profile of Gravin 
OOC: Nazgul is backing Aegis, for now. Nazgul's CMDR is sitting at his desk writing up the last mission report. Riel enters and slaps order's on his desk. Gravin looks up and the n standing up, salutes Riel and they both sit down. Gravin asks "Is Nazgul backing any one on this mission," Riel replies"Yes, Aegis, you have a small squadron so i want you to fill in the gaps of Aegis." Gravin Salutes and Riel exits. Gravin goes to the qurters of Nazgul and wakes every one up. "Ok boys and girl, time to get Nazgul kicking some butt in the upcoming mission. I want you all to train in the type of TIE you fly. Understood? Good." Gravin exits and Ez8 takes over telling them to prepare since they are backing up Aegis.   ----------------------- CMDR/OC Gravin/Nazgul 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)[VCB] First Owner of I'm Smart pin
[This message has been edited by (edited January 24, 2002 9:37:50 PM)]
Kalebb
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
January 24, 2002 9:58:59 PM    View the profile of Kalebb 
OOC: Kalebb's Return   Kalebb walks into the transport that is waiting for him on the Reserve ship he was staying on. He had finally decided to make a return from a little camp out he took to clear his mind. He enters the ship and it prepares for ligft off. He felt the lurch of the ship shoot up into space and then the jolt to hyperspace.... 5 hours later he was ariving onto the ship of Aegis Sqauadron. He carried himself off the ship with his flight suit in a carry on bag. He walks throughout the docking bay and towards the turbolift.
[This message has been edited by (edited January 26, 2002 10:45:14 PM)]
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

January 25, 2002 5:02:24 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
Kain Ordered a form up on Aegis LoneWolf brought his new ship in a form of allignment with Kains so did the rest of aegis. word got through the comnet that Nazgul would back them up once they launched off. LW could only shuckle so far this was going to be extremly easy. only thing LoneWolf's long range scanners picked up was a Correllian Corvette and Gunboat. The rest was a Squadron of Z-95's, and about two flights of T-Wings. First orders were to take out the Comm System which was closer to the Imperial attack force so that the planet security force couldnt beg for help. all the squadrons flew in a giant swarm frequencies were filled with jabber. the Comm station was different from Imperial design but only slightly. LoneWolf shuckled as all the squadrons got into firing range of the comm station. It was heavly armored but no match for such a big fleet used fo ra hit and fade. a VSD made a small Hyperspace jump and apeared right next to the comm station when the shields were brong down to 25% the VSD quickly took out the station and the swarm of ties then hurried to engage the Planatary security forces. It would only be a few minutes before all enemy forces were taken out. (OOC: Get Posting People!)

-----------------------

-Navy's best pilot-
JMac
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1029
Total Posts:  1216
January 25, 2002 9:22:56 PM    View the profile of JMac 
"Okay, three flight, you need to take out that space platform.  They are starting to launch fighters.  Flights one and two will cover you," Kain said. JMac punched his TIE bomber's throttle to full and pulled up his missle targeting window.  His targeting box slowly turned red.  As it did, he started firing.  The beautiful blue proton torpedoes slammed into the platform en masse, creating an even more beautiful fireball.

-----------------------
[army] Fishman
FM/LCRW JMac/Aegis 3-4/Aegis 12/(=A=)(MC1)
"I know life isn't fair, but why can't it ever be unfair in my favor?."
"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
Tall, dark, handsome, and all around stud.
Gravin
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  151
Total Posts:  151
January 26, 2002 10:56:58 AM    View the profile of Gravin 
Nazgul Squadron came up behind Aegis. "Will cover you, just give us the go. We are under your command Kain. Will take out what you need us to," Gravin said. Nazgul's five TIE Fighters came up and formed a V as the two TIE Bombers where behind them in the V. "If we can I suggest we try to capture a ship or two, unless you aren't up for the challenge we dont have to," Gravin said.

-----------------------
CMDR/OC Gravin/Nazgul 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)[VCB]
First Owner of I'm Smart pin
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

January 26, 2002 2:38:17 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
LoneWolf Shot out another Twing, it seemed like they were the only fighters defending their base. it wasnt long till all the bombers took out the platform. Kain then ordered flight 1 to go after the escapning Correllian Gunboat, and Corellian Transport. aegis and Nazgul both went ahead and concetrated on the transport. wave after fighter wave the transport soon caught fire. escape pods were launched off but also finished also. LoneWolf's targeting computer quickly then targeted the gunboat. all the squadrons hovered around it and gave it doom. All the channels quickly filled up with chatter again. Orders were given out to dock back on the Devastator and prepare to answer to a distress singal. the Location was Tadath. (OOC: srry to rush that but the hit and run wouldnt take too long anyways and we need to start getting more post. well be heading to Tadath, thats what i was last told. Get Posting people!)

-----------------------

-Navy's best pilot-
Demi Wraith
ComNet Member

Post Number:  498
Total Posts:  502
January 26, 2002 3:26:47 PM    View the profile of Demi Wraith 
[This message has been edited by Demi Wraith (edited January 26, 2002 3:36:04 PM)]
Kain Rennok
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  85
Total Posts:  85
January 26, 2002 3:34:31 PM    View the profile of Kain Rennok 
There were only a few corvettes and a couple of squadron of fighters left. "OK Aegis here are the new orders.  Flight two will intercept any those Z-95s and my flight will get those T-Wings.  Fallen your flight should be clear to bomb those corvettes." Kain commanded Aegis broke off formation and pursued their new tagets. "Gravin we need your flight to take out that other squadron of T-wings, we'll take out the other squadron." Kain said. "Roger that." Gravin replied. Flight one veered towards the squaron of T-Wings.  Kain switched to missiles and activated his combat computer, he locked onto all twelve T-Wings. "Solid lock acquired, firing."  Kain pushed the trigger and twelve missiles came zooming out of his launchers.  The missiles were streaking towards their targets, the T-Wing pilots didn't have a chance to react and so every missile hit their target. "Blast it!" Kain yelled. "They musta have enhanced shielding, alright boys pick your targets and blow'em up."

-----------------------
2nd Lieutenant Kain Rennok
SC/2Lt Kain Rennok/Aegis 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN [=A=] [=SA=] [=JCPA=] [=SCPA=] [=FOCE=] [VC:ST] [BRC]

YF-19 AVF "Black Rain"
Fallen
ComNet Member

January 27, 2002 4:32:59 AM    View the profile of Fallen 
Fallen scoured over the corvettes, looking for a weakness in the ships. He ordered, 'Jmac, cover me. Look out for any rebel ships after us. I'm looking for a weakness. Rukh, look for the shield generators.' 'Roger that, I'm on my way.' Rukh said and he sped over the horizon. 'Roger, I'm over you.' Jmac reported. 'Good. Stick close.' 'Flight of X-wings coming way ... ...' 'Lock in.' Fallen searched throughout the endless winding of pipes and windows and structures for his goal. After what seemed like an eternity, he found what he was looking for: the shield generators. He locked his laser target on it and sent the dimensions to Rukh. 'X-wing in range. Look out.' Jmac reported. Fallen swung his ship into action and fired at one of the X-wings, succeeding in blowing it up. He picked another target and chased after it. 'Rukh, stay on target. I want you to destroy it. I'll hold off for a while. Target is pin-pointed with laser.' 'Roger that. I'll radio you if I need help.' 'Good.' Just then Fallen blew up another X-wing and a yell from Jmac plus a quick glance showed that they had taken 3 X-wings down. One more to go. 'Jmac, go and cover Rukh. I'll finish up the last twerp.' Fallen sped after the last X-wing in the area.

-----------------------

Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  949
Total Posts:  947
January 27, 2002 7:34:36 AM    View the profile of Bear 
OOC: I should be the TIE Droid Operator, not the Battle Droid Operator. Daishi made a mistake with the roster "Slow down a bit, damnit!" Bear screamed to the young man at the ISD-II Damage Force Plus's controls. "Aye, sir.." the man replied, sweat trickling down his forehead. Bear took a seat in front of his console. "Initiating launch.. Lets see what these babies can do!" he said happily, as the familiar screech of a flight of TIE Starfighters screamed past. Bear tapped on a few buttons, and a screen closed around him and his console. The floor jolted slightly, and then flew straight up, in a blur, stopping once it reached the bubble on the top of the ship. He looked out, smiling. The flight of TIE Droids, designated Droid Flight A, screeched round the bubble expertly, waiting for further orders. After a few taps on the console, the Droids screeched off to the distant battlefield, still some way away. It would take about half an hour for them to get there.. or maybe the Damage Force Plus could get there sooner? Bear gulped. His job was to man the TIE Droids, not the VEEC's Flagship. Still, they weren't doing anything else.. "Full ahead!!" he shouted into the comlink. He could almost imagine the young mans sweat running down his face. ----- Ten minutes later ----- "Hello, my boys! See you at the battle!" Bear whispered as the ship passed Droid Flight A. They were in echelon formation, and flying well. They could cope. ----- Ten minutes later ----- "Launching Droid Flights B and C.. I wanna make an impression!" The Droids screeched past the bubble, not firing at anything without orders. A couple of TIE Fighters flew past, one of them expertly destroying an X-Wing, and then another.. The other had knocked out its own X-Wing, and left to let the other Fighter tail the last rebel starfighter. Bear took this moment to make an impression. He switched his comlink to the VEN's Starfighter Corps channel. "Knock Knock.." he said quiety, disguising his voice. The TIE Fighter, this time with another flying next to it, screeched past, disrupting Droid Flight A. "Who the hells there?" "Bear" "Bear who.. oh, jesus.." the Imperial pilot replied. Bear chuckled, tapped a few buttons, and watched Droid Flights A, B and C come into close formation near the ship, so they wouldn't disrupt anything. "Need any help, lads?" he said, redesignating the Flights into Droid Squadron 1. They flew in close formation together, circling the Damage Force Plus. Bear was eager to try them out.

-----------------------
AAMB/LCM Bear/VEHC/VE
------------
RET/LCM Bear/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) [BRC] [BRC] [NDM] [LSM]
------------
TRP/1PFC Grizzly/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1REG/Lorn IV/VEA 
Fallen
ComNet Member

January 27, 2002 8:37:05 AM    View the profile of Fallen 
Fallen tailed the last X-wing closely and dogged the X-wing everywhere it went and inched his bolts nearer and nearer the X-wing's hull. Any moment, and the X-wing will be smittereens. He decided that he would just hell get on with it and blasted the X-wing apart, watching it evolve into a tony fireball before speeding back to take the second run just in case if Rukh gets off course or misses. Rukh's voice came over the systems 'Nearing ...  DANG! MISSED!' Fallen quickly replied, 'I'll take second run.' and he swept his ship into position ...  the stars whizzed by and the corvette in front of him grew steadily bigger. Slowly he released his torpedos and headed away. 'It's a hit! Now boys let's get out before that thing blows.' Three imperial ships sped away as a rebel corvette blew up in a enormous inferno ....

-----------------------

Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
January 27, 2002 6:50:35 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
  Darkhawk gazed up at the ceiling in the darkness. He had resorted to counting nerfs in an effort to get some sleep before "morning" came and the Wild Karrde's crew woke up and began to make noise. Dreams, or nightmares really, had come to visit him once again tonight, though he only remembered one of them clearly.   It was the second dream that seemed to be a recurring event. Only, each time he had one of the two dreams, they became a little clearer . . . and a little more real. He had the feeling now that he was going to continue to have the dreams until he either remembered what they were about or he could say with 100% certainty that they were just that - dreams.   The second dream was just as odd as the first. Once again, someone who was probably Mara was in the dream, and once again he saw himself in the dream as well. This time they were both in a palace somewhere - from the looks of things Darkhawk guessed it was Jabba the Hutt's palace on Tatooine.   From what Darkhawk could tell from the dream, he and Mara were working together, though he was not quite sure what the mission was. They were apparently undercover and had been sent to stop something from happening. Mara was disguised as one of the Hutt's dancing girls and Darkhawk was in a guard's guise. He and another dark-skinned man were assigned to guard the prison corridor that particular evening. The dark-skinned man (was his name Skreej?) reminded Darkhawk of someone he had seen before but he couldn't quite put a name with the face. Perhaps he had met the man once before he had become a pilot. Though being a pilot was the only part of his life he could even seem to vaguely remember aside from the dream about the two children and the stormtroopers.   The sequence of the dream continued to run in the back of Darkhawk's mind even as he lay there sleeping. He met Mara off in a hallway somewhere, alone. They were discussing something that would take place the next day, but the conversation was only coming through in bits and pieces. Something about the execution of someone, someone that was being held in the cells Darkhawk was guarding. Maybe they were not there to stop anything afterall, he thought. Perhaps they had been sent to stop a rescue from taking place.   As the dream went on it mostly involved Darkhawk and Mara arguing over something. Then a droid wandered down the hall and the dream abruptly ended. Darkhawk had no idea what happened next. Though, if Republic history held true AND he had the time and location right, the next day Jabba would try to put Luke Skywalker and his companions to death only to be killed by Leia Solo in the resulting backlash caused by the Jedi Knight escaping from the Sarlaac.   Suddenly, a piece of the puzzle jumped out at Darkhawk from nowhere. He had seen it in the dream and in person numerous times, but he only just now realized what it was. There, on Mara's right forearm, was a tatoo. But it was not just any tatoo. It had been burned into her flesh on Coruscant, in the deepest parts of the Imperial Palace, by the power of the dark side of the Force.   It was the mark of one of the Emperor's Hands. Darkhawk knew the mark well - he bore one on his right arm that was nearly similar, except that it lacked one or two of the intricate markings. He remembered, or thought he did, that he had risen into the Fourth Circle of the Emperor's Order, only one step below becoming an Emperor's Hand himself.   So, Mara had been one of the Emperor's Hands. He felt like an idiot for not realizing it sooner. That is why she thought she recognized and why she seemed familiar to him. And if she could feel the Force, then she must realize that something was different about him - that there was a hole in the Force where he should have been. A hole that was burned into that life force when SOMEONE took Darkhawk's powers away from him. Powers that were still very slow in returning, as was his complete memory.     And yet, still, there seemed to be something more. The first dream seemed to whisper to Darkhawk that there was something more that he was missing. Whatever it was, he realized now that there was some connection between Mara and what happened to him. He felt better now, but he also knew that tomorrow he would have to question the woman, and that might not go very well. But for now he needed sleep, and so far 7,321 jumping nerfs had not bored him into sleep yet.

-----------------------
NTO/FL/LCM Darkhawk/SXO/Aegis 2-1(Aegis Five)/WingOne/SSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[BRC][VC:Ebony]

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Ch. 7-B Navy  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 12:24:24 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 700  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >