Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1482
Total Posts:  2143
  RE: Navy Wiki Project
August 1, 2006 7:43:38 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
According to Fury this kind of stuff is in the works.  They are creating a VE timeline as it correlates with the SW universe.

-----------------------
WAJ/2LT Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/M-SSD Atrus/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][VC:B][CBV][GWC][LSM][LoC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu

"Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting." -- Sun Tzu
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Sage

Jack Nebulax

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  3145
Total Posts:  3245
August 2, 2006 3:31:26 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Again, just give me a call if you need help.

-----------------------
Revenge is what holds this galaxy together. Without it, the universe would be a boring place.

------------------------------------------------------------
Warrant Officer 2nd Class Jack Nebulax, Nazgul Squadron, Imperial Navy, Vast Empire.
FM/WO2 Jack Nebulax/Nazgul 11 (3-3)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [SV] [VC:G] [GWC]
Rep|Int/Rep Jack Nebulax/Rep: 4/Reporters-Interviewers/VE/VET
Jack Nebulax: King of the Reply
------------------------------------------------------------
Admiral Jack Nebulax, third-in-command of the Auroran Defense Fleet (ADF) and leader of Nemesis Wing (Wing I)
Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1485
August 2, 2006 8:42:17 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Maybe get in touch with him about it...

-----------------------
WAJ/2LT Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/M-SSD Atrus/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][VC:B][CBV][GWC][LSM][LoC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu

"Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting." -- Sun Tzu
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2558
Total Posts:  4197
August 6, 2006 2:03:33 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
I was going to do someting similar with Nazgul Squadron on the website actually, but if we did it for the entire Navy that'd be pretty wicked.  My idea is something like- give the history of the VEN in story form.  Like talk about the rise and fall of the great navy we had and the famous squadrons involved up until this point with actual plot and everything.  Like I was thinking of actually going back and reading through all of the old stories to see what there was before hand, then creating reasons for why they would have been disbanded or maybe even destroyed.  Its just a side thought, but I always thought that'd be cool.  Still shaping the idea, but any thoughts are more than welcome on that- rock on.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/LtC Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]

NazgulSquadron

Commander of Nazgul Squadron, Phoenix Wing and Training
Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1495
August 6, 2006 2:18:46 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
By the way, as an update, the ESC'2006 page is almost done and I'll do a general ESC info page as well so look forward to all your great work preserved on wiki soon!

-----------------------

Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1516
August 16, 2006 9:16:26 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
ESC 2006 page is finally done

Wiki-ESC

Now all your hard work is preserved

Edit: I can see now that art doesn't know how to do links

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by Willtconq (edited August 17, 2006 12:08:34 AM)]
Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1517
August 16, 2006 9:55:12 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Than Sion's pilot record is done

Wiki - Than Sion

As is Jack's

Wiki - Jack

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by Arturus (edited August 16, 2006 10:46:35 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Willtconq (edited August 17, 2006 12:10:36 AM)]
Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1521
August 17, 2006 9:34:11 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
There you go Darius

Wiki - Darius

PS. Thanks for editing the others Will

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by Arturus (edited August 17, 2006 9:34:56 PM)]
Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1550
October 30, 2006 8:50:15 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
The profiles for Darius and Than Sion have been updated.  My profile is semi-complete.  The command history for Kaph and Nazgul is online (on each squadron's page) but some dates are missing.

-----------------------
WADJ, SPAC/2LT Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/SCR Doashim/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][VC:B][CBV][GWC][LSM][LoC]

Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1551
October 31, 2006 7:42:00 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Tokijin

http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tokijin

-----------------------
WADJ, SPAC/2LT Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/SCR Doashim/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][VC:B][CBV][GWC][LSM][LoC]

Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  654
Total Posts:  1363
October 31, 2006 7:45:50 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Heh...Good Jorb! I was wondering, could someone take all the story posts, put them in order, mix the events up together and have it as a book? Just thinking...Oh....or a comic!

-----------------------
FM/SCRW Raigen/Nazgul 1-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited October 31, 2006 7:47:14 PM)]
Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1555
November 1, 2006 8:02:51 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Than Sion now completely updated as best as possible.

http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Than_Sion

-----------------------

Jaden
ComNet Marshal

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1113
Total Posts:  1963
November 2, 2006 9:02:31 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Get meh in there

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
NazgulSquadron
Naval Academy Executive Officer
-----------------------------------------------------------
SXO/CWO Jaden Khaar/Nazgul 1-2 (Nazgul 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (*=TE=*) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)
TXO/CWO Jaden Khaar/Venom 1-2 (Venom 2)/Phoenix Wing/Platform Saratoga/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (*=TE=*) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)
Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1556
November 2, 2006 9:04:18 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Want to help find dates?

-----------------------

Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] Ensign
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  3338
Total Posts:  4599
November 2, 2006 9:09:44 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Jaden, i thought you wanted to do mine. How far have you gotten?

-----------------------
-(William the Conquerer)-
Elite Squadron Commander
King of PPC
"Lives are created to be ended, just as rules are made to be broken." -- Unknown, probably me
ESC/ESN Willtconq/Kaph 1/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][LSM]{VB}
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Than Sion
ComNet Cadet

Than Sion

Post Number:  219
Total Posts:  760
November 3, 2006 9:30:01 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I'll help, who do you want me to dumpster dive for info on and what?

-----------------------
EFL/WO2 Than Sion/Kaph 5/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=TE=)[LoM][VC:B][MC:1][SWC]{VB}
For two fricking games I thought the Precursors were powerful beings of light, then in Wizard of Oz fashion they all look like Daxter!!! Oh well, at least he got his pants and the girl.
Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  3345
November 4, 2006 2:01:15 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Well, I originally offered 50k for whoever's willing to do mine. I never sent the money since no one completed it. But if you're up for it, it's up for grabs. You'll have to do everything though. by everything, I mean "Everything". From my join date, to current. Try to get every promotion, metal, etc.

-----------------------
Elite Squadron Commander
King of PPC
"Lives are created to be ended, just as rules are made to be broken." -- Unknown, probably me
ESC/ESN Willtconq/Kaph 1/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][LSM]{VB}
Than Sion
ComNet Cadet

Than Sion

Post Number:  221
Total Posts:  760
November 4, 2006 1:00:53 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, but that means I get to read through your join post and laugh!

I take that back, you made your self look too intelligent.  Eeeeevvvvvvvviiiiiiiilllllll.  And mine made me look like a complete idiot.  I couldn't even spell Imperial right.

-----------------------
EFL/WO2 Than Sion/Kaph 5/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=TE=)[LoM][VC:B][MC:1][SWC]{VB}
For two fricking games I thought the Precursors were powerful beings of light, then in Wizard of Oz fashion they all look like Daxter!!! Oh well, at least he got his pants and the girl.
[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited November 4, 2006 1:39:22 PM)]
Jaden
ComNet Marshal

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1119
Total Posts:  1963
November 5, 2006 8:01:30 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Nah, sorry Will, not much time for yours.

Guess I'll have to make one for myself, and then give it to Art to get it up on the Wiki.

Best get started.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
NazgulSquadron
Naval Academy Executive Officer
SXO/CWO Jaden Khaar/Nazgul 1-2 (Nazgul 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (*=TE=*) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)[GWC]
TXO/CWO Jaden Khaar/Venom 1-2 (Venom 2)/Phoenix Wing/Platform Saratoga/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (*=TE=*) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)[GWC]
chipmunk man
ComNet Disciple

chipmunk man

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  2017
Total Posts:  2064
January 24, 2007 5:12:42 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Hey, question. We have a wiki link to Navy Missions, but no articles. Do we want to start logging in previous engagements? I could see about digging up some stuff from the Battle of Ugron.

My current idea would be to use the Navy missions link for stories that included the entire starfighter corps, and if individual squadrons want their squad-specific missions posted they could do that off their squadron profiles.

Any thoughts?

-----------------------
FM/ESN Chipmunk Man/Nazgul 4/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan

"Mr. Stratford, it's just a party..."
*wags finger* "...And Hell is just a sauna."
Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  3484
January 24, 2007 9:57:51 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Cool. Although i never figured out how to put things on wiki, i'm sure there's others who'll do it. i think it's a good idea.

-----------------------
Elite Squadron Commander
King of PPC
"A dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow
"Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet." - Jane Smith
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2773
January 25, 2007 10:59:50 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
If you do, take care to pay attention to detail.  For instance, a summary of the story would be nice with perspectives from each of the members, possibly notes on how characters change throughout the story or why things are happening the way they are.  Furthermore, letting us know who was involved, possibly, if you want to be a freak, put down how many post they had, the link for it, the name of the story, the location according to the story and the time at which it may have supposedly happened in our universe.  If you can't figure out a time, maybe you could just say before or after this mission   That's all I've got.  Rock On, buddy.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|TO/CMD Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  885
January 28, 2007 2:13:14 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Ima go through every meeting and the entire comnet to record every navy award/placement/promotion...how about that, im only doing names I know so tell me if you have a name Im not familiar with.

-----------------------
FM/SCRW Raigen/Nazgul 2-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B]

[Red Dragon Order]
CC CO SC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited January 28, 2007 2:16:05 PM)]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2782
January 28, 2007 2:42:27 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
The best to ya, lol- If this is in compilation with the project spoken of previous to this- you've got quite an undertaking on your hands.  You may want to divide it up amongst others, say you do a certain amount of meetings or stories and then another person does a certain amount, and then, like a gradient, you work your way up to current day.  It'll take a lot of stress off and you'll feel yourself working faster- I could help out if no one else is willing to.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|TO/CMD Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  886
January 28, 2007 3:43:42 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
No..I can do it. Im still in january 2002 but Art and Japh are the only ones there....Japh joined after art...interesting. And art DIDNT USE AN ID LINE FOR ABOUT A YEAR...makes it almost impossible for me.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
CC CO SC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  888
January 28, 2007 6:26:52 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
These dates are the farthest back record of you two having those ranks, positions, and awards. so they may not be perfect. I have these so far.

Japheth
November 15, 2001    Joined VE Navy
                Crewman
                Flight Member
November 18, 2001    Aegis 1-4
November 22, 2001    Leading Crewman
December 4, 2001    (=A=)
December 14, 2001    [=JCPA=]
                [=SCPA=]
January 4, 2002        Petty Officer 2nd Class
                (=SA=)
January 10, 2002    Warrent Officer 2nd Class
                Adjutant to the Naval Executive Officer
January 19, 2002    Venom 1-1
                SpecOps Wing
                VCF DeathSythe
                Chief Warrent Officer
                Squadron Commander
January 21, 2002    [MC:1]
Febuary 19, 2002    Wing Commander
March 7, 2002        Ensign
March 17, 2002        Captain
                Naval Executive Officer
                Rapter 2-1
                Flight Leader
                (=FOCE=)
                ISD Overlord
May 2, 2002        Naval High Council 2
                [BRC]
May 6, 2002        Fleet Commander
                Ship Captain
May 26, 2002        Rear Admiral
                [KC:OC]
June 11, 2002        [KC]

Arturus
November 11, 2001    Elite Flight Member
                Crewman
                Viper 2-2
November 16, 2001    (=A=)
December 14, 2001    Leading Crewman
                Flight Member
January 1, 2002        Senior Crewman
January 8, 2002        Nazgul 2-1
                Flight Leader
March 3, 2002        Petty Officer 1st Class
                (=SA=)
                (=JCPA=)
                (=SCPA=)
June 2, 2002        Flight Leader
                ISD II Nemesis
June 19, 2002        Nazgul 1-1
                Squadron Commander
                Warrent Officer 2nd Class
                Warrent Officer 1st Class
                [MC:1]

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1627
January 28, 2007 6:53:53 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Japheth's profile has been done for ages (he did it himself) and mine is mostly done.  Sorry.

-----------------------
WADJ, SPAC/1LT Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/SCR Doashim/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][VC:B][CBV][LSM][LoC][BWC][SWC][GWC]

Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  889
January 30, 2007 5:11:57 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
well...nonetheless, I am going from 2001 to now and Thats as far as I got.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Tomas
ComNet n00b

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  14
Total Posts:  553
February 5, 2007 8:43:13 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
I have compiled the list of past NCCs and NXOs on the Naval Positions page. It is complete to my knowledge with the exception of missing information for the first year of the VEs existence a couple holes in history of the NXO and as far as I can tell there hasn't been an NXO since November, 2002.

-----------------------
Crewman 'Tomas' Dagoram
TRN/Crewman Tomas/Naval Academy/mSSS Atrus/VEN/VE (*=A=*)
Tomas
ComNet n00b

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  15
Total Posts:  553
February 5, 2007 8:45:38 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
I have also standardized the squadron pages (with the exception of a couple pictures still at the bottom of Aegis' page)...I will work on updating them sooner or later (already updated Kaph and Aegis rosters). Looking for other things I can do.

-----------------------
Crewman 'Tomas' Dagoram
TRN/Crewman Tomas/Naval Academy/mSSS Atrus/VEN/VE (*=A=*)
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Navy Wiki Project  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:25:37 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 307  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >