ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  358
Total Posts:  3141
  RE: My Bio
July 14, 2005 1:17:58 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
Well, enough about the information, you writing is kinda stop-start, try to get it more flowing.
Since Cosmic suggested you get a new bio, I decided to rewrite your old one for an example.
Also, i am posting your bio, but with comments in between.

Also i am going to press enter between each sentence, read every single one of them, you will notice that you used un propper grammar and literature.

Old one:
My Character:
Name: Revan "666" Ragnos
Born: 2 years Before the Battle of Yavin
Born After Revan in Kotor 1
Not Related to Marka Ragnos
and Born After him!!!!!

{dont use so many
exclamation marks}

Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black
Physical Features: Unique Tatoos on back, arms, legs, chest, and head.  12 Lightsaber, 2 melee weapon, and 3 blaster shots that scarred him on his chest and back.

History:
Born on Korriban and Raised By his Father Ragnos. 

that was killed by The Jedi.

His Mother was killed by Mandalorians at his age of 2 years old.

His Father Is died on Korriban, 6 years after Battle Of Yavin, when he was 4 years old.

{His Father Is died on Korriban?} read your sentence through, before just posting, that sentence deosn't make sense, dont mix your tenses if you dont know how to use them.

He lives on Tadath.

When he returned when he was 19 years old to see what has changed and he had found a cave that was not there when he was a child.

He went in and the spirits there told him about a Secret of Immortality.

They gave him the serum, that would make him Immortal. He took it and he felt even stronger.

The spirits told him that he had to keep it a secret or the Cave's Creatures would find him and kill him.

After, He then went to back to Tadath at the academy on the planet, to be trained as a Special Imperial Trooper to fight the Rebellion and later, become a New Republic Trooper.

He was in Every War The Empire/ New Republic was in.

His Speciality is Sniping, Hacking, Demolitions, Close Combat, and Mastery in Martial Arts, Heavy Arms, and Everything a Trooper needs. Not A JEDI!!!!!
---------------------------------------------

When you write an bio, organize the subjects.
State everything about your father in one paragraph, then everything about your mother, dont mix them unless they flow into each other.

Example:

Born on Korriban and Raised By his Father Ragnos. 

that was killed by The Jedi.

His Mother was killed by Mandalorians at his age of 2 years old.

His Father Is died on Korriban, 6 years after Battle Of Yavin, when he was 4 years old.

I hope you understand what I mean.
--------------------

Dont write telegram style, make full sentences.

Example:

He lives on Tadath.

Did he live there since he was two?
Why did he go to Tadath?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what i did with your bio.

My version:
My Character:
Name: Revan "666" Ragnos
Born : After Revan in Kotor 1
Not Related to Marka Ragnos
Time of birth : Born After Marka Ragnos
Eye Color: Red

Physical Features: Unique Tatoos on back, arms, legs, chest, and head.  12 Lightsaber, 2 melee weapon, and 3 blaster shots that scarred him on his chest and back.

History:
He was born on Korriban and raised by his father Ragnos, who was killed by The Jedi on Korriban, 6 years after Battle Of Yavin when he was 4 years old, it left him an orphan since his mother was killed when he was two. He lived on Tadat afterwards, but returned when he became nineteen to see the changes the planet suffered or lived through.

In his return he stumbled upon a cave, which were not there when he left the planet.
As he entered its dark realms, spirits came to him; they told him he could be granted immortality as long as he kept silent about it. The cave's creatures would hunts him and kill him if they ever found out. Revan agreed and took the serum handed to him, he felt stronger as the serum coursed through his veins.

He returned to Tadath, joining the academy to be trained as a special Imperial trooper to fight in the rebellion, as the times passed he became a new republic trooper, as he part of every war the Empire/New republic was and is.

His Speciality is Sniping, Hacking, Demolitions, Close Combat, and Mastery in Martial Arts, Heavy Arms, and Everything a Trooper needs. Though he is not a Jedi.

And on a side note, why is your character's eyes red?

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Hellra
-=Lancer Squad=- -=EL=- -=Blue Technical=-
EL/LCPL Hellra/2SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA[LoR][ES2C]
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited July 14, 2005 1:22:26 PM)]
Angel
ComNet Expert

Angel

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight

Post Number:  1894
Total Posts:  3342
July 14, 2005 2:52:05 PM    View the profile of Angel 
Summing up what you need to do:

highlight everything you wrote.
press DELETE
use your brain.

-----------------------
Senior Sergeant Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi
=[Arrogant Elitist]=
AS-2/ASL/SSG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Iron Horse Squad/WildCard/Phoenix/Dragon/ Osiris/Army/VE [LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] {BoA}
------------------------
The Angel of Death
CM/DJK Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/VEDJ/VE/Lopen [VP:1]
------------------------
He who sheds man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God..
Eviscares
ComNet Cadet

Eviscares

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  216
Total Posts:  445
July 14, 2005 3:09:32 PM    View the profile of Eviscares 
I'm not a timeline fanatic, but for christ's sake, don't molest the space time continuum in such a way. KotoR was a cool game, but have you ever checked out when it was? And that the Mandalorians are somewhat extinct by now. If you rewrite your bio please keep that in mind.

-----------------------
Iron Horse Squad

Who dares wins!

FTC/LCPL Eviscares/1SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  362
July 14, 2005 3:50:53 PM    View the profile of Hellra 
The reason why i rewrote his bio was to show him his language mistakes, Cosmic suggested to him to get a total new bio,  so i just took it and rewrote it, the lanuguage mistakes he made was horrid.
Try again Revan but take the time line in mind this time, also try to be abit more original then being immortal.

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Hellra
Slick
ComNet Novice

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  89
Total Posts:  635
July 14, 2005 8:56:53 PM    View the profile of Slick 
I'll get in touch with him General, and get this lined out.  I'll do what I can sir!  I don't know if Revan has rewrote his bio or not, but if he hasn't I'd like to help him out.  I was new once too!

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Slick/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA[LoR]

"Someday we will all be alone.  All alone in a combat zone, but the Corps going to bring us home."
[This message has been edited by Slick (edited July 14, 2005 9:00:40 PM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Brigadier General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3558
Total Posts:  7772
July 14, 2005 9:43:21 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Since you're squad wants him anyway (or so you tell me), it's nice of you to want to give him "tutoring".

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/BG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE [VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3576
July 17, 2005 9:58:32 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
"Physical Features: Unique Tatoos on back, arms, legs, chest, and head.  12 melee weapon, and 3 blaster shots that scarred him on his chest and back.
History: Born on Tadath and Raised By his Father William and His Mother Cindy . His Father was killed by the Rebels along with his mother, 6 years after Battle Of Yavin, when he was 4 years old. Then he was sent to his uncle and Aunt,by the academy. He currently lives on Tadath. He then went to the academy on the planet at the age 17, to be trained as a Special Imperial Trooper to fight the Rebellion and fight on as an Imperial. He was in every battle The Empire was in 21 BBY. His Speciality is Sniping, Hacking, Demolitions, Close Combat, and Mastery in Martial Arts, Heavy Arms, and Everything a Trooper needs."

1) You say you were born 6 years after the Battle of Yavin. If you're really into the books, then we're in the Thrawn Trilogy, which is 10 years AFTER the Battle of Yavin. At this time, you would be 8 years old in our timeline. He may be a little more into that, so I can accept that - I'd be happier if you set your age to like 15 or something initially there though.

2) You then mention this at the end: "He was in every battle The Empire was in 21 BBY". This doesn't make any sense. If you were born 6 years AFTER the Battle of Yavin, how could you have been in all of the Imperial battles 21 years BEFORE the Battle of Yavin?

Double-check everything before you post. Also, when you make your amendments, just make it in a new post - I don't know when you make amendments because when you click the Edit button and then repost, it doesn't show up as a new post on the topic, so I have no idea when you redo all of this. Just make it a new post.

It's a big improvement over your last version, however. Good on on that.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/BG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Revan666
ComNet n00b

Revan666

Post Number:  17
Total Posts:  313
July 18, 2005 9:19:13 AM    View the profile of Revan666 
My Character:
Name: Tony Kerea
Eye Color: Black
Physical Features: Unique Tatoos on back, arms, legs, chest, and head.  12 melee weapon, and 3 blaster shots that scarred him on his chest and back.
History: Born on Tadath and Raised By his Father William and His Mother Cindy . His Father was killed by the Rebels along with his mother, 6 years after Battle Of Yavin, when he was 4 years old. Then he was sent to his uncle and Aunt,by the academy. He currently lives on Tadath. He then went to the academy on the planet at the age 15, to be trained as a Special Imperial Trooper to fight the Rebellion and fight on as an Imperial. His Speciality is Sniping, Hacking, Demolitions, Close Combat, and Mastery in Martial Arts, Heavy Arms, and Everything a Trooper needs.   Improved Version!!!

-----------------------
Darkness is one way to Life and the Light leads to death and that is why i am Dark and Immortal!!!!!!!!!
HaHaHa!!!!
Surrender to the Darkness you are weak to resist and Strong to Bask in the dark energy!!!! HaHaHa!!!
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Disciple

Jack Nebulax

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  2270
Total Posts:  3245
July 18, 2005 9:22:17 AM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Still needs work, Revan. We're 10 years after the Battle of Yavin, which means you would be twelve according to when you were born. Plus, if you were born 2 years before the Battle of Yavin, you would not be four 6 years after Yavin. You would be eight.

-----------------------
Revenge is what holds this galaxy together. Without it, the universe would be a boring place.

------------------------------------------------------------
Senior Chief Petty Officer and Reporter Jack Nebulax (*Formerly and No-Longer a ComNet Spammer*), Imperial Navy and VE Today Staff, Vast Empire.
XO/FL/SCPO Jack Nebulax/Nazgul 5 (2-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [SV] [VC:S]
Rep|Int/Rep Jack Nebulax/Rep: 4/Reporters-Interviewers/VE/VET
Admiral Jack Nebulax, third-in-command of the Auroran Defense Fleet (ADF) and leader of Nemesis Wing (Wing I)
Revan666
ComNet n00b

Revan666

Post Number:  18
July 18, 2005 9:31:07 AM    View the profile of Revan666 
My Character:
Birthplace: Tatooine
Hair Color: brown
Languages Spoken: Twilek, Wookie, and Basic
Skin Color: White
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 140lbs.
Physical Features: Unique Tatoos on back, arms, legs, chest.
Scars: Two on right arm and 1 on left arm from working on heavy machinery that cuts metal and the metal chipped and scarred him on his arms
History: Born on Tatooineand Raised By his Father William and His Mother Cindy . His Father was killed by the Rebels along with his mother, 6 years after Battle Of Yavin, when he was 4 years old. Then he was sent to Tadath with his uncle and Aunt,by the academy. He currently lives on Tadath. He then went to the academy on the planet at the age 15, to be trained as a Special Imperial Trooper to fight the Rebellion and fight on as an Imperial. His skills/talents are Heavy Lifting, Repairing, and assembling weapons and machines.

-----------------------
Darkness is one way to Life and the Light leads to death and that is why i am Dark and Immortal!!!!!!!!!
HaHaHa!!!!
Surrender to the Darkness you are weak to resist and Strong to Bask in the dark energy!!!! HaHaHa!!!
[This message has been edited by Revan666 (edited July 26, 2005 10:46:25 AM)]
Revan666
ComNet n00b

Revan666

Post Number:  19
July 18, 2005 9:31:26 AM    View the profile of Revan666 
Is that better??

-----------------------
HaHaHa!!!!
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3582
July 18, 2005 9:37:07 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
I'll accept that.

Just bear in mind that the Empire would not accept kids, so you being entered into the Academy at the age of 15 would not be something seen. The recruiters wouldn't accept anyone below the age of 17, preferably 18.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Hunter Emnis
ComNet Member

Hunter Emnis

Post Number:  310
Total Posts:  407
July 18, 2005 9:42:22 AM    View the profile of Hunter Emnis 
hmmmm, you edited it.

Nice name: )  um, i think your time is still a little off, and the names sound funny now.... so common.  Well, see you at 3 ill explain.

-----------------------
"I have walked the paths; the shadowed roads
that lead to terror's breast. I have plumbed the depths of Hatred's womb and scaled Destruction's crest.
For every secret left unveiled, for every power learned,
I'd sell the remnants of my soul, regardless how it burned.
And still I sought a higher wisdom few could have attained,
'Though I found it, it would leave me-broken, damned, and drained.
For now I find this power gained is more unto a curse,
My spirit burns with every spell and each irreverent verse.
Despite this strength and knowledge earned, I have paid a heavy toll,
Never should've traded power for my own immortal soul."
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Disciple

Jack Nebulax

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  2272
Total Posts:  3245
July 18, 2005 9:48:32 AM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Your numbers and dates are still messed up, Revan. I suggest fixing it again and changing the numbers/dates again.

Basically, in my opinion, it doesn't look like it's fixed. If anything, to be honest with you, Revan, I'd say it's worse.

-----------------------
Revenge is what holds this galaxy together. Without it, the universe would be a boring place.

Senior Chief Petty Officer and Reporter Jack Nebulax (*Formerly and No-Longer a ComNet Spammer*), Imperial Navy and VE Today Staff, Vast Empire.
XO/FL/SCPO Jack Nebulax/Nazgul 5 (2-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [SV] [VC:S]
Rep|Int/Rep Jack Nebulax/Rep: 4/Reporters-Interviewers/VE/VET
Admiral Jack Nebulax, third-in-command of the Auroran Defense Fleet (ADF) and leader of Nemesis Wing (Wing I)
[This message has been edited by Jack Nebulax (edited July 18, 2005 9:49:01 AM)]
Yillis
ComNet Member

Yillis

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  342
Total Posts:  1598
July 18, 2005 9:56:36 AM    View the profile of Yillis 
Aye, I would say it is better, contrary to what jack says, but not by much.  Some details have been fixed but others have still been totally ignored.  But, still, nice effort.
  ^^ what hunter wrote^^

Anyways, his time is still messed, he would be eleven if he was born 2 years BBY
-----------------------
Lance Corporal Yillis
-=Lancer Squad=- -=ASL=- -=Moonbeam=-
ASL/LCPL Yillis/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM]

[This message has been edited by Yillis (edited July 18, 2005 10:03:04 AM)]
Hunter Emnis
ComNet Member

Hunter Emnis

Post Number:  312
July 18, 2005 10:00:18 AM    View the profile of Hunter Emnis 
Um, the above was written by me Hunter_Emnis, due to the comnet glitch I became Yillis.... Someone needs to fix that....

-----------------------
that lead to terror's breast. I have plumbed the depths of Hatred's womb and scaled Destruction's crest.
Hellra
ComNet Member

Hellra

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  397
July 21, 2005 6:30:09 AM    View the profile of Hellra 
I am going to be honest. Your bio looks great in comparison to your previous attempts, but something is still bothering me.,...this

His Speciality is Sniping, Hacking, Demolitions, Close Combat, and Mastery in Martial Arts, Heavy Arms, and Everything a Trooper needs.

You are 15 at the moment in VE, how would you have learned that in 15 years?

Yes, i know some people might have achieved it, but to be honest i find reading about people who is totaly flawless a bore,

Also, Cosmic you never said anything to me about my age, i was also 15 years old when i joined, well, now i am 16.

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Hellra
Hunter Emnis
ComNet Member

Hunter Emnis

Post Number:  341
July 21, 2005 7:44:28 AM    View the profile of Hunter Emnis 
Well, I dont think there are going to be any more updates.... it doesn't look like it....

-----------------------
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3613
July 21, 2005 11:45:53 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
He is in a squad now, if you folks haven't been paying attention.

Revan, your bio was accepted, but if you want to revise it further to match more of our criteria, I wouldn't stop you (let's put it that way).

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Hunter Emnis
ComNet Member

Hunter Emnis

Post Number:  358
July 24, 2005 11:20:38 AM    View the profile of Hunter Emnis 
Yea, thats what i meant.  But I do advise you Revan to edit the bio.

-----------------------
Revan666
ComNet Novice

Revan666

Post Number:  39
July 26, 2005 10:58:19 AM    View the profile of Revan666 
My Character:

Birthplace: Tatooine

Hair Color: brown

Languages Spoken: Twilek, Wookie, and Basic

Skin Color: White

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 140lbs.

Physical Features: Unique Tatoos on back, arms, legs, chest.

Scars: Two on right arm and 1 on left arm from working on

heavy machinery that cuts metal and the metal chipped and

scarred him on his arms

History: Born on Tatooine and Raised By his Father William
and His Mother Cindy . His Father was killed by the Rebels
along with his mother, 6 years after Battle Of Yavin, when he
was 11 years old. Then he was sent to Tadath with his uncle
and Aunt,by the academy. He currently lives on Tatooine. He was 17, when he went to be trained as a Imperial Trooper to fight the Rebellion and fight on as an Imperial. He became a bounty hunter at age 17 the same year he was accepted into the academy. He did 30 bounties before he was excepted as an Excellent Assasin of the nearby guild of Assasins. He assasinated a govenor of the planet of Tatooine then he retrired as an Assasin Squad leader with all his credits spent from keeping himself out of jail and spending it on building his house and funding the guild. He then went home to continue his time as a trooper which he did when he was an assasin also. He had built a house on Tatooine by himself and a few friends of his. He has 2 pets that he captured by himself and put them in arenas. 1 Krayt Dragon that he tricked it to think food was in there and 1 rancor that was caught the same way. His skills/talents are Heavy Lifting, Repairing, and assembling weapons and machines.

-----------------------
HaHaHa!!!!
[This message has been edited by Revan666 (edited July 26, 2005 11:47:53 AM)]
Revan666
ComNet Novice

Revan666

Post Number:  40
July 26, 2005 11:46:23 AM    View the profile of Revan666 
Full Name: Tony Lee Kerea

callsign: Revan

Planet of Birth: Tatooine

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Languages Spoken: Twi'lek, Wookiee, basic, and Mandalorian

Skin Color:White

Height:6'5

Weight:140lbs

Scars: Two on his right arm and one on his, all which were from machinery

Skills/ Talents:
1. Heavy lifting
2. Repairing
3. Assembling weapons and machines

History: Revan was born on Tatooine and was raised by his Father
William
and his mother Cindy . When Revan was elevan years old, Rebels killed
Revan's
father and mother. Because of this he was sent to Tadath with his uncle
and Aunt,by the academy, where he still lives today. He was
then went to the academy on the planet at the age 17, to be
trained as a Special Imperial Trooper to fight the Rebellion
and fight on as an Imperial. He became a bounty hunter at
age 18 the same year he was accepted into the academy. He
did 30 bounties before he was excepted as an Excellent
Assasin of the nearby guild of Assasins. He assasinated a
govenor of the planet of Tatooine. And  then decided to retrired as an Assasin with all his credits spent from keeping himself out of jail and spending it on building his house and funding the guild. He then went home to continue his time asa trooper which he did when he was an assasin also. He had built a house on Tatooine by himself and a few
friends of his. He has 4 pets that he captured by himself and
put them in arenas. 4 rancors that was caught by walking into Revan's Arenas and eating the food in the arenas.

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Revan666/1RGT/1BAT/1PLT/3SQD/Tadath/VEA/VE[LoR]

I have walked a path without a way of exiting it. I have followed it for a few years to experience it's power and strength for me to fight in another battle for the Vast Empire.
[This message has been edited by Revan666 (edited July 30, 2005 2:59:22 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Revan666 (edited August 17, 2005 6:49:03 PM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Marshal

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3625
July 26, 2005 2:38:47 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Umm.... I'd think this one through first, Revan.

1) There's no such thing as an "Assassin Squad Leader".

2) The Imperial Academy won't admit anyone under the age of 17.

3) It takes years of experience in order to even call yourself "experienced", and well over the age of 18. More like in your late twenties.

4) Having both a Krayt Dragon and a Rancor as pets is highly unlikely. Both are extremely wild species, and have you even seen the size of a Krayt Dragon? They're incredibly huge - the size of a small building.

I'm happy that you're not mixing up your timelines in this one, but a lot of the "logical/reasoning" in this post is a bit off.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Angel
ComNet Expert

Angel

Post Number:  1915
July 26, 2005 2:41:18 PM    View the profile of Angel 
A krayt dragon would eat you. End of story.

A rancor would eat you. End of story.

Idiocy....*twitches*

-----------------------
=[Arrogant Elitist]=
AS-2/ASL/SSG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Iron Horse Squad/WildCard/Phoenix/Dragon/ Osiris/Stormtrooper Corps/Vast Empire [LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] {BoA}
------------------------
The Angel of Death
CM/DJK Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/Dark Jedi/Vast Empire/Lopen [VP:1]
------------------------
He who sheds man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God..
[This message has been edited by Angel (edited July 26, 2005 2:41:36 PM)]
Talon
ComNet Overlord

Talon

[VE-ARMY] Surface Marshal
[VE-DJO] Dark Jeedai Master
[VE-VEHC] Surface Marshal

Post Number:  1975
Total Posts:  2417
July 26, 2005 3:15:17 PM    View the profile of Talon 
A human that can speak Shyriiwook?

*slaps his forehead*

It's spelled "Wookiee" by the way.

-----------------------
OO/SM Sierra "Talon" Taurus/HC-3/VEHC/VE[BC][IOC][LoC][SoS][BM][CDS][MSM][MoH]
GM-SL/DJM "Nightblades"/DC-1/Elite Griffen Sect/VSD-II Griffen/VEDJ/VE[IOC][OQD][WoS 2nd Class][EoP][SoY][SCx2]
-----------------------
SCAP/COM Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ISD Nemesis/Offensive Fleet/VEN/VE[=*A*=][=*SA*=][LoM][IOC][IC2]
CEO Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ECHC-1/Endoven/Dome 8473/VEEC/VE
-----------------------
Verastinian Republic - Minster of Antiquities (Fossil Technology)
Angel
ComNet Expert

Angel

Post Number:  1916
July 26, 2005 5:01:01 PM    View the profile of Angel 
Assassin's guild?

Expert Assassin?

You DO know that Bounty Hunters are NOT assassins right?

-----------------------
=[Arrogant Elitist]=
AS-2/ASL/SSG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Iron Horse Squad/WildCard/Phoenix/Dragon/ Osiris/Stormtrooper Corps/Vast Empire [LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] {BoA}
------------------------
The Angel of Death
CM/DJK Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/Dark Jedi/Vast Empire/Lopen [VP:1]
------------------------
Kami
ComNet Member

Kami

[VE-DJO] Krath Adept

Post Number:  599
Total Posts:  1884
July 26, 2005 6:45:14 PM    View the profile of Kami 
wait...you joined some assassin guild, became the leader and retired in the same year?? At the age of 18??

*twitches*

-----------------------
Iron Horse Squad
SL/SSG Kami/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR] [CoR] [IG] [GCA] [BC]
TRN/KAD Kami/Training 1-3/VEDJ/VE
-=Surrender to your darkest dreams, and you'll live as you've never lived before...=-

(o^_^o)
Talon
ComNet Overlord

Talon

[VE-ARMY] Surface Marshal
[VE-DJO] Dark Jeedai Master
[VE-VEHC] Surface Marshal

Post Number:  1977
Total Posts:  2417
July 26, 2005 11:09:32 PM    View the profile of Talon 
Oh, and someone that's 6' - 5" and 140 lbs couldn't do much heavy lifting, let alone "specialize" in it.

-----------------------
OO/SM Sierra "Talon" Taurus/HC-3/VEHC/VE[BC][IOC][LoC][SoS][BM][CDS][MSM][MoH]
GM-SL/DJM "Nightblades"/DC-1/Elite Griffen Sect/VSD-II Griffen/VEDJ/VE[IOC][OQD][WoS 2nd Class][EoP][SoY][SCx2]
-----------------------
SCAP/COM Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ISD Nemesis/Offensive Fleet/VEN/VE[=*A*=][=*SA*=][LoM][IOC][IC2]
CEO Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ECHC-1/Endoven/Dome 8473/VEEC/VE
-----------------------
Verastinian Republic - Minster of Antiquities (Fossil Technology)
Hunter Emnis
ComNet Member

Hunter Emnis

Post Number:  368
July 27, 2005 7:47:19 AM    View the profile of Hunter Emnis 
Hmmmm, I say it is a lot better.  Only the logic is in question.  I dont know about the krayt dragon, but the rancor.... i guess it is okay.  It's in the ICS after all.

/me remembers he has an acklay in the bank...

-----------------------
Revan666
ComNet Novice

Revan666

Post Number:  58
July 27, 2005 9:06:15 AM    View the profile of Revan666 
Hunts,
I posted the idea of making A Krayt Dragon on ICS okay.
All I need is approval for it to be made

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Revan666/1RGT/1BAT/1PLT/3SQD/Tadath/VEA/VE[LoR]

HaHaHa!!!!
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Army Main ComNet > My Bio  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:04:07 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 83  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >