Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  1180
Total Posts:  3245
  RE: Nazgul Topic
April 29, 2005 6:34:58 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
I posted an idea, please tell me what you think about it. Nothing big, but something...

-----------------------
Revenge is what holds this galaxy together. Without it, the universe would be a boring place.

------------------------------------------------------------
Jack Nebulax, Imperial Navy, Vast Empire.
XO/FL/PO1 Jack Nebulax/Nazgul 5 (2-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B]
Jack Nebulax, Planetary Governor of Ullyr, Directorate Network (http://www.directorate.net/)
PG/MAG Jack Nebulax/Ullyr/Phare/Empyrean
Jack "Zax" Nebulax, Commander of Nemesis Wing
DJ234
ComNet Initiate

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  163
Total Posts:  794
April 29, 2005 6:45:36 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
I like that name thing it sounds unique

-----------------------
y think ur all that and a bag of chips. well i am all that and a bag of skittles so taste the rainbow biatch

----------------------
FM/CRW DJ234/Nazgul 8/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=)
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1183
April 29, 2005 7:03:58 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Thanks, DJ.

-----------------------
Revenge is what holds this galaxy together. Without it, the universe would be a boring place.

XO/FL/PO1 Jack Nebulax/Nazgul 5 (2-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B]
Jack Nebulax, Planetary Governor of Ullyr, Directorate Network (http://www.directorate.net/)
DJ234
ComNet Initiate

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  164
April 29, 2005 7:14:45 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
No problem Jack. I have also realized that we are getting more people in the VE latley thats better than a month ago

-----------------------
y think ur all that and a bag of chips. well i am all that and a bag of skittles so taste the rainbow biatch

----------------------
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1188
April 30, 2005 8:47:39 AM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Indeed. This is very good. More squadrons should be opened if the Navy gets more recruits... I think a few of you guys would do fine in command positions soon. Just remember, keep it real. Rock on.

-----------------------

Arturus
ComNet Member

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  918
Total Posts:  2143
April 30, 2005 4:53:40 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Exactly Jack.  The navy is doing its best in years right now, it's fantastic to see.  Makes me think back to the old days when I first joined and we had activity.  Let's keep this up and see if we can open enough squadrons to fill the wing!

Also, for those who have battlefront and are thinking of getting battlefront 2.  See if you can recruit players who generally play as pilots in that game.  Might be another way to get some people.

On another note, I am really back and fully committed to the squad again.  All my work is over for the next little while so let's get the story going and write some good character building!

Cyas around.

-----------------------
FM/ESN Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/Nazgul 1-2/Phoenix Wing/M-SSD Atrus/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][LSM][LoC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu
DJ234
ComNet Initiate

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  174
April 30, 2005 5:00:18 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
i am gettin Battlefront 2 i play as a pilot on battlefront for Xbox

-----------------------

----------------------
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1190
April 30, 2005 6:11:16 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Well, I'm getting Battlefront 2 for PS2. Anyhow, this new vacation story should be up-and-running shortly. It should be a hell of a good time for us, no?

-----------------------

DJ234
ComNet Initiate

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  177
April 30, 2005 6:12:47 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
Ya and plus it wont be an all guy story either we got a girl in the story

-----------------------

----------------------
Shazam
ComNet Veteran

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  1473
Total Posts:  4197
May 2, 2005 5:33:50 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Yea, sorry guys, its been bitching just to get on the computer for a short while.  This is by far the most hectic time of year for me and everyone around.  However, I am happy to see my squadron didn't become parilyzed and fall into a silent, subadvertand demising submission while I was gone...  And Art is absolutely right, this is the best the Navy has been in a long while, and its basically our responsiblity to keep it going, so keep it up. 

Also, this story guys, it is for fun, but we need a basis to go on at the beginning, and then we can just start to throw things in...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/WO1 Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:B]
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1208
May 2, 2005 6:14:29 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Glad to have you back, sir!

-----------------------

Petty Officer 1st Class Jack Nebulax, Imperial Navy, Vast Empire.
Magistrate Jack Nebulax, Planetary Governor of Rallos, Imperial Directorate (http://www.directorate.net/)
PG/MAG Jack Nebulax/Rallos/Cantrell/Diadem
Admiral Jack "Zax" Nebulax, Commander of Wing I (Nemesis Wing) of the Auroran Defense Fleet (ADF)
Arturus
ComNet Member

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  925
May 2, 2005 7:02:05 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
I posted a basis for our story on the notes thread.  If you would like me to develop that into an opening post just say the word.

And WELCOME BACK!

-----------------------
FM/ESN Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/Nazgul 2/Phoenix Wing/M-SSD Atrus/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][LSM][LoC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu
Darius
ComNet Novice

Darius

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  34
Total Posts:  367
May 3, 2005 1:27:17 PM    View the profile of Darius 
Hurray, let's get started!

-----------------------
Feed a womp rat a food ration, he'll want an energy stim.  Give him an energy stim, and he'll rip your throat out.

----------------------
FM/CRW Darius/Nazgul 3-2/mSSD Atrus Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=)
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1212
May 3, 2005 2:35:18 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Finally. We can get this story moving.

-----------------------

Magistrate Jack Nebulax, Planetary Governor of Rallos, Imperial Directorate (http://www.directorate.net/)
Admiral Jack "Zax" Nebulax, Commander of Wing I (Nemesis Wing) of the Auroran Defense Fleet (ADF)
Shazam
ComNet Veteran

Shazam

Post Number:  1478
May 4, 2005 10:50:32 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
THERE YOU GO!  And Jen, you've gone back to the natural red head then>?  Lol.  Story's started guys...  GIDDEY UP!!

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/WO1 Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:B]
Arturus
ComNet Member

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  929
May 4, 2005 3:30:15 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Woohoo! Thank you Shazam!

-----------------------
FM/ESN Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/Nazgul 2/Phoenix Wing/M-SSD Atrus/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][LSM][LoC]

Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1231
May 4, 2005 6:19:33 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
I made my first post on the story. Nothing big, just a few thoughts and a conversation to my astromech unit before preparing to head off for the mission.

-----------------------

Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  440
Total Posts:  1963
May 5, 2005 12:37:28 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Hey guys, I haven't been around lately, just been caught up in life and what not.  I will be around from now until this weekend, and try to get on next week.  Don't worry about me, I'll be here, so don't think I'm not.

I'm watchin all of you

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
Nazgul Squadron

"No good deed goes unpunished" -Murphy

FL/SCRW Jaden/Nazgul 9/Phoenix Wing/mSSD AtrusVEN/VE (=A=) [VC:B]
Arturus
ComNet Member

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  934
May 5, 2005 2:54:57 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
Alright Shazam I think we are ready for you to tell us where we are going and how we are getting there. :P

-----------------------

DJ234
ComNet Cadet

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  209
May 5, 2005 3:24:17 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
ya cuz hopefully there is more people and robots screaming ID NUMBER at you

-----------------------

----------------------
FM/CRW DJ234/Nazgul 8/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1238
May 5, 2005 5:22:14 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
I'm having my girlfriend coming along with me on the trip, because my real-life girlfriend and I are beginning to date, just like Jack and Alexia.

-----------------------

Shazam
ComNet Veteran

Shazam

Post Number:  1488
May 6, 2005 10:36:34 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Remember, take this as a vacation man...  I'm going to take whatever seriousness you guys make, and transform it...  Just to let you know...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

TK-112
ComNet Member

TK-112

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  817
Total Posts:  1086
May 6, 2005 11:57:15 PM    View the profile of TK-112 
We could all sell Ben Affleck

-----------------------
Senior Sergeant David "TK-112"Bowman - Master Chef
*DarkDragoons*
ASL/SSG TK-112/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [CoR] [IH] [BoA]

Arturus
ComNet Member

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  937
May 7, 2005 8:15:49 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
LOL TK!

Erm Shazam, my character is generally a very serious person so try not to make him look too stupid eh? :P

-----------------------

Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1246
May 7, 2005 9:30:57 AM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
And I'm proposing, so don't make me look like a fool, okay, man?

-----------------------

Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  446
Total Posts:  1963
May 7, 2005 9:57:41 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Just get that proposing done and over with...

Just kidding

But, do it quick, really, we are gunna go have some fun.

Hope your girlfriend in real life knows you are writing about here on a STARWARS internet website, and that you are proposing to her on there.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
Nazgul Squadron

"No good deed goes unpunished" -Murphy

FL/SCRW Jaden/Nazgul 9/Phoenix Wing/mSSD AtrusVEN/VE (=A=) [VC:B]
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1251
May 7, 2005 10:06:53 AM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
She knows, and she is a die-hard Star Wars fan. Although, she doesn't know about the proposing part of it all... Anyhow, I have an idea to tie in the proposing at the end of the story, so the story will also be building up dramatic tension throughout it.

-----------------------

DJ234
ComNet Cadet

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  217
May 7, 2005 10:56:55 AM    View the profile of DJ234 
GO jack good luck. I Myself am more of a laid back kind of guy don't like to take things seriously unless i have to

-----------------------

----------------------
FM/CRW DJ234/Nazgul 8/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Darius
ComNet Novice

Darius

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  36
Total Posts:  367
May 7, 2005 12:57:57 AM    View the profile of Darius 
Me, I just have a commitment problem.  I can easily have a girlfriend.  that's not a problem.  I just enjoy my being a bachelor too much.

-----------------------
Feed a womp rat a food ration, he'll want an energy stim.  Give him an energy stim, and he'll rip your throat out.

----------------------
FM/CRW Darius/Nazgul 3-2/mSSD Atrus Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=)
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1254
May 7, 2005 3:13:50 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Well, I'm not proposing in real-life (yet, that is). I also like being a bachelor way too much. When I feel ready to commit myself and such (including giving up this rocking bachelor life!), I'll propose to her. Consider this a "trial" proposal to her.

-----------------------

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nazgul Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:03:24 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 91  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >