Topic:  Aegis Squadron Topic
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  106
Total Posts:  236
  RE: Aegis Squadron Topic
July 24, 2002 10:16:45 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
I found out after I posted DH. I normally check the roster after I check the Comnet. as for the lag monster that PJ mentioned, thats why I cant fly MP til I go back to school.

-----------------------
FM/2LT Rogue/Aegis 2-2/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/ (=A=)(=SA=)
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander (LCM)
[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
July 28, 2002 9:41:02 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Well it looks like XvT doesn't work on Windows XP so I won't be flying. I'll only be some writing and graphics. Anyone else?? Also I have a very important email coming everyone's way, please respond to it and add to it as necessary, thanks. sk8

-----------------------
ESCM/1LT Michael "sk8guy" Rose/Aegis 1/mSSD Artus/DEF/VEN/VE
     (=A=)(=MA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=UCPA=)[-BRC-][-VC|E-]

TRN/ADT sk8guy/VEDJ/m/SSD Atrus

"Unleash the power of the Dragon!" - Michael "sk8guy" Rose
Liquid
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant (1LT)

Post Number:  612
Total Posts:  679
July 30, 2002 2:38:05 AM    View the profile of Liquid 
i'm back guess i've posted already on the story....

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO EFM/PO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-2 (Aegis Ten)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

TRN/AC Liquid/TBA/TBA/TBA/VEDJ

I am the TO's Adjutant, and the FS's instructor's assistant. Any questions? please direct them to: Me

Naval Academy ||| Flight School
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  931
Total Posts:  1075
July 30, 2002 3:32:59 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
ok ppl heres our pep rally speech: WIN!...ty /steps down from podium really though we need to stay ontop of this, it will be more difficult with just 7 ppl compared to the average of what is it? think 11. /glares at DH. either way its just thier handicap and thier weakness. we need todo EXTREMELY well in post, double our opponents if not triple, also keep quality in them. i can speak for myself when i saw ill make viper beg in XWA, i hope the rest of you will give me some assistance in multiplayer too. if its any credit I'd be werey around WM he is pretty formadable in XWA. i cant really say anything for graphicz but i trust thats under control. There will be good awards for us at the end of this as long as we keep on it. lets prove to every one that Lusthawks still got the right stuff. 3 original members and 4 new ones lets remake the Aegis legacy for all of us and march on to glory! we may lack numbers but we got the just of the lot lets get  'em Aegis and defend our title!

-----------------------
WO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 2-1 (Aegis Five)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

CM/DJK LoneWolf/Sith/Eagle Sect/VEDJ
Army character: Ares

"Burn Your Eyes!"
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

July 30, 2002 7:09:12 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
LUSTHAWKS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /me claps Very nice speech Lonewolf, but I believe I was supposed to make a speech. Oh well. I know we can win. Just keep up the story, check it every chance available and write a good at least 300 word post. Yes I know the ESC rules say 200, but we're Elite Aegis right, we're betterthan the rest. Find oponents in multiplayer. I for one won't be doing any cause Windows XP sucks, but I want anyone who can to make up for my slack. As for graphics, send any you have made in. I for one have made many and will gain us some points. But our main killer will be the posts. The other squads outnumber us, but we have better writers and more active people. Our pilots are far superior in multiplayer so we hae nothing to worry about there. Make me and the Navy proud. That is all. Thanks and keep up the excellent work. I trust we have our first story straight? We succeed and follow the outline, only we succeed instead of fail. Everyone got it. I am working on a starting post, but my mind isn't creative yet. Feel free to send me any input, but I will have apost ready. Thanks again. LUSTHAWKS FORM UP!!!!!! sk8guy

-----------------------

Rogue
ComNet Initiate

July 30, 2002 9:21:44 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
XP does suck. Its one of the things thats limiting what I can do. as in TIE and X-wing wont run at all.

-----------------------
Liquid
ComNet Member

July 30, 2002 10:06:17 PM    View the profile of Liquid 
i'm just chomping at the bit to show all those who think i'm not elite just how elite i am, i might not have helped Aegis win that drunken brawl, but i sure as hell have heard a lot about it! i'm not that good at the games, but when it comes to me and JMac's tag team posting, nothing can beat us...hell, you're talking about the guys who came in a 1-2 finish on the activity comp you guys held a while back. i'm sure that we will have no problem winning this thing, i can do graphics, but, i can't do them well, as long as i put some effort into them though, Riel won't yell and moan. (actually, i want him to maon ) but, anyway......we will win, Lusthawks, are ya' with me? give me a hell yeah!   ----------------------- ADJ:NTO EFM/PO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-2 (Aegis Ten)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=) TRN/AC Liquid/TBA/TBA/TBA/VEDJ I am the TO's Adjutant, and the FS's instructor's assistant. Any questions? please direct them to: Me Naval Academy ||| Flight School
[This message has been edited by Liquid (edited July 30, 2002 10:07:17 PM)]
Japheth
ComNet Sultan

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
July 30, 2002 10:27:12 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
X-Wing vs TIE Fighter worked for me without any coaxing on XP Pro, are you using XP home?

-----------------------
Rear Admiral Japheth Cappadocious, Krath Priest
Naval Executive Officer
Headmaster of the Dark Jedi Order Academy
-----------------------
NXO/RAD Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-2/ISD Overlord/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[BRC][MC:1][KC]
HM/KPT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-5/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
July 31, 2002 1:29:40 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
How darest thou glarest at me! Perhaps things shall not be as uneven as thou believest, my wolfie friend.

-----------------------
NTO/SCAP/FL/COM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 /ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

DLS/CM/SG Darkhawk/Eagle 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE/(CR)
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

July 31, 2002 6:28:54 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Hell Yeah, Liquid. I have XP Home. I should've gotten Pro than. I want to fly against you peeps and use my new joystick, but I can't. Anyway, do your graphics Liquid, it won't matter. They're prolly as good as mine. Hehehehehe. Anyway, I'll write tyhe post soon so look for it tomorrow. Aegis Elite all the way. Sk8

-----------------------

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

July 31, 2002 6:55:39 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
You call me Wolfie??? hmmm that reminds me to start up my resturant Cafe Wolfe

-----------------------
EFL/ESN Lonewolf/Aegis 2-1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

"Burn Your Eyes!"
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

July 31, 2002 9:41:02 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Sorry, Lonewolf, it just sort of slipped out. You see, in these dreams I have about Jace and myself, I use the nickname "Wolfie" to express... ...scratch that. ALL of that.

-----------------------
NTO/SCAP/FL/COM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 /ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

Liquid
ComNet Member

August 1, 2002 9:48:16 AM    View the profile of Liquid 
Sk8, if your topic isn't posted by 12 PM i'm posting the beginnings of our ESC mission.

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO/IA/EFM/PO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-2 (Aegis Ten)/Wing1 (Pheonix)/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

TRN/JRN Liquid/TBA/TBA/TBA/VEDJ

I am the TO's Adjutant, and the FS's instructor's assistant. Any questions? please direct them to: Me

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

August 1, 2002 10:58:10 AM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
I already started the story i know it may not be the best post every but we need to start this. i believe it fallows acuratly to what me and Liquid are feeling bout now they got a 17 post lead now.

-----------------------
EFL/ESN Lonewolf/Aegis 2-1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

"Burn Your Eyes!"
Liquid
ComNet Member

August 1, 2002 12:42:39 AM    View the profile of Liquid 
ok, now they have a 19 post lead on us, i will not lose this competition, you all had better get posting!!!!!!! anywho....come on guys!!!!!!!!

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO/IA/EFM/PO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-2 (Aegis Ten)/Wing1 (Pheonix)/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

August 1, 2002 3:37:24 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
ok everyone i wanna take a moment to you all say hello to our newest member, he's a bit new and green but we need him. make him feel welcome to aegis squadron plz say hello to .... DarkHawk. /me explodes into laughter the prodical son returns! WB man how bout round on me!

-----------------------

"Strong men don't give hope, or weaken at the knees at the sign of impossiblity; rather they stand up to face it and dominate that obstical."
Rustichituk
ComNet Novice

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman (SCRW)

Post Number:  33
Total Posts:  93
August 1, 2002 5:48:30 PM    View the profile of Rustichituk 
Wow...DarkHawk...Aegis is lookin really good...Im glad to be there...ONCE THEY LET ME OUT OF THE ACADEMY! C'mon i want out...ok...sorry, that was uncalled for. Im just eager to help out in the ESC. So...stupid mIRC, cant get on it!
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

August 1, 2002 5:58:36 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
LOL ok and welcome our future member Rustichituk. greet him more than DH after all he doesn't  need that much attention.   hopefully Rusty can get outta that academy and help us in the ESC which were getting our arses kicked in. remind me to give Liquid a medal after this cuz he deserves it. and for rouge... a fancy new ride J/K. they both seem to be the only ones aware of our peril. then again Jmac is on vacation and sk8 is... GET POSTING and WB to DH and Future Welcome to Rusty.

-----------------------

"Strong men don't give hope, or weaken at the knees at the sign of impossiblity; rather they stand up to face it and dominate that obstical."
Liquid
ComNet Member

August 1, 2002 10:55:42 PM    View the profile of Liquid 
/me looks around for Zakath and PJ where the hell are you guys???????????????????????

-----------------------

Liquid
ComNet Member

August 2, 2002 9:19:07 AM    View the profile of Liquid 
well, i know that Sk8 has a computer virus, and i don't know how long that'll take for him to get fixed, however, that gives no excuse to the rest of the peeps in aegis to not post, unless i get proof that you had a valid reason, i shall shun you if we lose.

-----------------------

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

August 2, 2002 10:48:24 AM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
POST!!!!

-----------------------

Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

August 2, 2002 11:27:28 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Ah, yes, post. It would have helped if I had been home. Dang me and my inability to remember what date it is. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome from all TWO of you who said something. Sheesh. Maybe I should just transfer to Kaph or something... It's good to be back - and to be a Lusthawk once again! w00t w00t!

-----------------------

Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

August 4, 2002 8:23:41 AM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Lonewolf, sk8guy, EVERYONE, I hate to do this to you, but I'm going on leave. I will be back the night of the 9th and go into FULL ATTACK MODE from there. And if you know me, you should know that means LOTS of posting and some XvT thrown in the middle. hehe If you guys can keep within ... try for 50 points of Viper ... we might have a chance at this thing. But you have to do that! I know it will help once sk8 gets back, and PJ will be back around the time I return. Just keep at it, and good luck!

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO/SCAP/EFM/COM Darkhawk/Aegis 1-3 /mSSD Atrus - ISD II Devastator/DEF/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

August 5, 2002 12:31:51 AM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
just when you think aegis is getting a new generation...

-----------------------

Rogue
ComNet Initiate

August 9, 2002 8:46:41 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
I am sorta back guys. Sorry about bailing on you guys without any notice. But I wasn't home Monday night and Tuesday morning, my mother went into the hospital. So between summer college classes, working,  and sitting up there with her, the only free time I have had I have been in the car driving somewhere or at home sleeping. So thats where I've been and why I havent been around.

-----------------------
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

August 10, 2002 5:00:14 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Well I'm currnetly temporarily up. I'm sorry I've missed this, I'm just glad you guys can keep up the pressure without a solid leader. Let's all give Lonewolf a hand cause he's doing a wonderful job. I'll be back hopefully real soon, within the next couple of days.I have to reformat my entire computer, so look forward to having me back. I hope this will drive you to pst more and give us a lead. When I come back, I want to see Viper begging for Lusthawk mercy.Kep up the excellent work. and once again, I'm sorry. sk8

-----------------------

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

August 10, 2002 11:10:02 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
how bout that i was just gonna ask if anyone knew what u were up to. well it'll be good to have you back soon. next time you leave me in charge though who knows who'll come back 

-----------------------

sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

August 11, 2002 4:44:25 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Well I'm one step closer to being back. I have new hard drive and I'm switching to Windows Me. Now on to business. Those story posts NEED TO BE LONGER!!!!! I'm not sure, but it looks like half our posts won't count. Make you posts AT LEAST 300 words. Type them up in a word processor and count the words. Then copy and paste to make sure. I want to see Aegis win this, so get out there and write better posts. Also the posting on the story has become lax. Get a move on. Viper is probably beating us.MAKE MORE GRAPHICS as well. Thanks liquid for helping me with mine. I don't know why they don't work, but thanks. I don't think they uploaded. I should be back permantly any day, but I could also crash any day now as well. So be prepared. I don't know the gaming part of the ESC is going, but play some games people. AEGIS NEEDS POINTS TO STAY ELITE AND WE ALL WANT TO STAY ELITE, right??!!!!!!Thanks. sk8

-----------------------

Kain Rennok
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  85
Total Posts:  85
August 11, 2002 7:56:03 PM    View the profile of Kain Rennok 
Hey sk8 welcome back.  Its been awhile....

-----------------------
2nd Lieutenant Kain "Fire Bomber" Rennok
FM/2LT Kain Rennok/Aegis 3-2/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN [=A=] [=SA=] [=MA=] [=JCPA=] [=SCPA=] [=FOCE=] [VC:ST] [BRC]

YF-19 AVF "Black Rain"
Japheth
ComNet Sultan

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
August 11, 2002 8:34:31 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
Posts only hafta be 200 words... BUT... 300+ still looks better than 200.

-----------------------
Rear Admiral Japheth Cappadocious, Krath Priest
Naval Executive Officer
Headmaster of the Dark Jedi Order Academy
-----------------------
NXO/RAD Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-2/ISD-II Devastator/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[BRC][MC:1][KC]
HM/KPT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-5/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Aegis Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:20:49 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 212  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >