Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  949
Total Posts:  947
  RE: Aegis Squadron Topic
March 10, 2002 7:40:28 AM    View the profile of Bear 
3. NO newbies will be placed in Aegis - you guys are ELITE. Which means all new members have to be recruited from the other squadrons, past members, or retiring members of higher positions, like ship captains, fleet commanders, etc. I can't quite believe I just read that.. That, my friends, is the stupidist idea I have ever had the displeasure to hear in my life. Lets see.. 1) Recruiting from other squadrons - Pilots have a loyalty to their squadron. I've seen people transfer about, and still keep their loyalty to their first squadron and their squadron commander. How many of you would follow Riel into the bowels of the devil? All of you, I hope, because you are elite, and have a loyalty to him. Take someone out of Viper, and they won't have that loyalty. 2) Past members - Reservists coming back into the Navy? Pretty much the same as above, but this is a sligtly better way. However, we seem to have quite a shortage of reservists, don't you think? 3) Retiring members - LOL!!!! I can see it now.. Aegis Roster: Led by Fleet Admiral Scarecrow, last login, November 18th 2000; Flight 2 leader Commander Space Knight, last login, March 21st 2001; Flight 3 leader Vice Admiral Apocalypse, AWOL. Please tell me that was a joke.. you aren't seriously going to put retiring members into an elite squadron? Members retire because they don't have time to be active in the VE, so they usually go into the Retired roster. If they have a bit of time, they become reservists. So, unless you want Aegis to turn into the VEN Reserve Squadron, I would advise against that one.. 4) Newbies - Newbies are GOOD. They are impressionable, and will form loyaltys to their squadron and squad-mates. You are an elite squadron. Surely that means you can teach new guys to be good members? 5) Aegis being elite - For gods sake, get off your high horses. You're here to set a good impression. Aegis isn't the DJO; you don't need to get a dozen reccomendations and be in the VEN for a year before you join. You should be proud if new members want to join this squadron - it shows determination to do well, and a positive attitude because they believe they can do it. Now, unless you want Aegis to fall into a trap by ending up being a squadron full of retired reservists, ex-High Councillors's, AWOL's who went on leave and forgot to return, and people from the rest of the VEN who just want the 5k extra they get for being in Aegis, then I would advise this: 1) Get as active as you were. Examples? I'll give you them. i) Kain Rennoks activity as Squadron Commander is falling drastically. If I can't see him doing anything, he's either doing it all VERY subtly or not doing a thing at all. Furthermore, his activity as Wing Commander is practically non-existant. Quite a few members of the VEN don't even know who he even is. ii) sk8guy has gone to be a reserve. Kalebb is transferring. Why? I'm not sure why sk8 has, but its probably because he doesn't have time.. fair enough. Kalebb, on the other hand? Unhappy with conditions in the squadron, perhaps? Maybe instead of arguing with everyone about who the best squadron is, you guys should think about finding some new recruits and KEEPING THE GOOD ONES YOU ALREADY HAVE! iii) Lonewolf. Damn good job in the Elite Competition. Could have won it single handedly. Keep it up. iv) Fallen. You seem to have your head screwed on alright as well. v) Denethor. As you said, you have been getting agitated with other members of the VEN. I think everyone has.. But don't let it affect this squadron, as I can tell it already is. And don't keep quiet about any problems, no matter how trivial. This goes for you all.. if you have a problem, go straight to the top. Email Riel Fury AND Paan about it, and if nothing seems to happen, keep pestering. You can even talk to me, if you're really desperate.. vi) Rukh. Your personality annoys people, but they seem to be annoyed at you, and not Aegis.. which, in this situation, is alright. vii) JMac. Haven't heard a thing bad about you. Except that you disagree with everyone and anyone on the Lounge comnet 2) Grow up a bit. You ARE elite, and that gives your privilages. But with these privilages come responsibilities. You are getting paid because you are active. Why? Because you deserved it? No. Because an elite squadron has a responsibility to show the other squadrons that they are mature, responsible and sensible. Not in comparison to anyone else.. in comparison to yourselves. 3) Promotions & Medals. I hear a lot of moaning from various people about how they've been a PO or a LCRW or whatever for ages, and they don't have any medals, yadda yadda yadda. Well, let me tell you something. I used to moan a lot about "Oooo, I'm still a Lieutenant!" and "Oooo, I don't have any medals!". But.. who cares? Its a bit of writing that goes before my name and on my ID line. What do I have which matters? People from the VEN have been telling me about their problems, and what they want done, and even (SHOCK HORROR!) asking advice! They seem to think that being the Assistant Ambassador makes me some sort of councillor.. I suppose, to an extent, it does. Nobody wants to talk to anyone on the VEHC. I dread when I have to ask Three for a favour, or ask Anakin if its alright to do something, or bug Talon about whether or not he's seen so and so. I even dread talking to Trigit. The moral of this? My privilage is that I get 250k a month, a nice position, a cool boss and access to moan about various things on the VEHC comnet. My responsibilities? Earn that 250k, do the job to the best of my ability, respect my boss and don't moant oo much. Its the same for you guys. You get however much money you get and you can say you're elite in your ID line. But you have a responsibility to show you're elite, act maturly and earn your pay. Yes, a promotion would be nice. Yes, I would like to get the Tylers Trust medal (or whatever its called). I'm sure you'd all agree with me. But I get a nice position on the VEHC, and I get to talk to you guys, and I get to go to other clubs and talk to them about whatever I want. You guys get to be elite, and get to be respected, and get to talk to people and admired by new recruits and old members alike. I think all of Aegis has something very special, which is far more valuable than a promotion and a line of medals. Thats my rant. I hope this has been a bit of a morale-booster, or maybe you just hate me more than before.. but thats whats going on, thats what needs to change, and thats what matters. Bye

-----------------------
AAMB/LCM Bear/VEHC/VE
------------
RET/LCM Bear/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) [BRC] [BRC] [NDM] [LSM]
------------
TRP/CPL Grizzly/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1REG/Lorn IV/VEA 
------------
"There are lies, damn lies.. and facts" - Winston Churchill
Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  949
Total Posts:  947
March 10, 2002 9:22:03 AM    View the profile of Bear 
What I was saying about Kain.. I've just remembered he's been on leave for a few days, so thats why I haven't seen much of late. Also, in regard to his Wing Commander duties, there seems to be a breakdown in communication. Its not that Kain doesn't do anything, its that the NHC don't tell him what to do, or tell any of the Squadron Commanders what their WC is doing. It seems that there is a communication breakdown originating somewhere in the NHC. That goes down to the next people, and the next, and the next, until it reaches the bottom. The NCC might know exactly whats going on, but it doesn't seem to me like anyone from WC and below has a clue. Of course, if I'm totally wrong, and the NHC is telling the WC and all the SC's what they should be doing, then its totally differant.. Either the NCC/NXO or the WC/SC's have to sort themselves out. Anyone know which?

-----------------------
AAMB/LCM Bear/VEHC/VE
------------
RET/LCM Bear/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) [BRC] [BRC] [NDM] [LSM]
------------
TRP/CPL Grizzly/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1REG/Lorn IV/VEA 
------------
"There are lies, damn lies.. and facts" - Winston Churchill
Denethor
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer (CWO)

Post Number:  388
Total Posts:  1534
March 10, 2002 9:36:56 AM    View the profile of Denethor 
Wow, how do you reply to that? That umm, was one of the best things I've heard all day, granted it's only 10:30 in the morning, but the point is still there. I have no clue who is screwing up. I just hope that who ever is screwing up, knows, and can fix what they are doing. As for me, I will try and calm myself, and any aggression that I do take out, I'll try to have it so it does not effect this squadron. I am sorry for anything I have done to hurt it, and I will try my hardest to fix what I have broken, or keep from breaking anything that has not been broken. As for the recruiting for Elite, I say that we all send e-mails to the NHC, and by God the VEHC, petitioning a re-do of the Elite squadron rules and regulations. A complete run down of every pethetic little inconvience, and idiocy in there. Because my friends, Bear has a point, are we gunna be able to function, with people leaving, and bringing in reservists, and retirees, who don't have the time to be totally active? NO, a squadron cannot remain elite by being run by people who don't even exist in our minds. I mean, Admiral Scarecrow, last login, November 18th 2000? GOD NO. We need active members, who will STAY active and contribute to the every lasting eliteness of Aegis. So, I'll say again, join me in the journey to make sence out of the Elite squadron rules and regulations.

-----------------------
FM/WO2 Denethor/Aegis 2-3/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE[=SA=]
WO2 Denethor
Flight 2 Flight Member 3: Aegis Squadron
Lusthawk 7
"No one can guarantee victory during war, but only deserve it."              -Winston Churchill
Japheth
ComNet Sultan

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
March 10, 2002 12:56:25 AM    View the profile of Japheth 
Recruiting from other squadrons could be made a viable thing, if being in Aegis became a desirable and prestigous thing to be earned, rather than meerly a transfer. If people join the VE, and see themselves in other squadrons meerly as a precurser to earning an elite position, this could be made workable. *shrug* Thats just my opinion. Also I think Darkhawk's comment regarding the Reservists, retireds and whatnot was ment to convey that returning members could be recruited into Aegis, not them in their current state. That is, clealy, absurd, and I'd like to credit our TO with a bit more sense, although... Who can say?

-----------------------
Ensign Japheth Cappadocious, Dark Jedi Knight
SpecOps Wing and Venom Squadron Commander
WC/CMDR/ENS Japheth Cappadocious/Venom 1/SpecOps Wing/VCF DeathScythe/VEN/VE/[=SA=][=SCPA=][MC:1]
ECM/DJK Japheth Cappadocious/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  931
Total Posts:  1075
March 10, 2002 4:32:06 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
bear has a very good point we should NOT recruit form other squads unless they want to come. the only solution to this though is if we set up a deal with the NHC. i propose that we go recruiting and the ppl we recruit get directly placed into Aegis. so if i recruit someone of the zone or god knows where then they stick with my in aegis and would be placed in the same flight. that way we keep a leash on them and act as thier mentor. i think this is a resonable proposal what do you guys think?

-----------------------
WO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 1-2 (Aegis Two)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

"theres no such thing as luck only skill"
"If you have Honor you deserve my respect"
-Navy's best pilot-
Kalebb
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
March 10, 2002 6:29:22 PM    View the profile of Kalebb 
/me SALUTES I think it is ok for us to not be able to have newbies join us. They do not deserve to be placed in an Elite squadron where pilots who are much stronger and earned this should not have to be with to many "newbie's" who are lost and confused. Recruiting from other squadrons by seeing who is truley elite in every squadron would be much better. Thats all i have for now.
Denethor
ComNet Member

March 10, 2002 7:51:27 PM    View the profile of Denethor 
Now if Elite isn't allowed to recruit from the newbie lists, and people from other squadrons do not wish to transfer, how may I ask are we going to fill up? If no one comes to us, either way, we will never be a full squadron, especially if we keep our Elite status, and with LoneWolf on our side, I highly doubt that we will lose that status, for some time at least.

-----------------------
Kam "Denethor" Vox
Lusthawk 7
"No one can guarantee victory during war, but only deserve it."              -Winston Churchill
Fallen
ComNet Member

Post Number:  506
Total Posts:  506
March 10, 2002 11:32:56 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
yeah ... and you've gotta say that this thing has been on fer some time ... so far i've managed to abstain from it but there. aegis is cool. fullstop. the people are and in stats, (thanx to lonewolf) we are the most actively bunch around and we have an attitude. it isnt a problem, it's just an attitude. yes, people can stay loyal to their own squadron, BUT ... if aegis was listed as elite, trust me, everyone will try to get in. and maybe we should ask the newbies or people from other squadrons who we think are eligible whether they want to join us. it's a priviledge, but it isnt a must. i'm looking at the NHC to do about this. hopefully it clears soon.

-----------------------
ESN/UNI Jay 'Darc' Fallen [Army: Raxen]
NXO:A/FL/ESN Fallen/Aegis 3-1/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)[VC]
TRN/UNI Fallen/VEDJ

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

March 11, 2002 6:07:56 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
ok just so u guys know kain said im the new XO. i see that our past actions just may have gotten us in big trouble with our whole "Elite Status" So once again i must remind you all were not out of this situation yet. the matter of getting new members into Aegis is being held in the hands of the NHC i guess; and so far i think its agreable that not having a full squadron is hurting us there. its not neccesarily fair that 6 ppl are dubbed elite when another 12 COULD deserve it as well. so getting new members is weighing more to the side of being a must i wont agree that its a luxery. Elite we are currently but thats an earned title taht we all earned. and keeping that depends on how we all act together as a team. Please be on your best behavior everyone. and prepare for anything from training newbies to adjusting older members. and lastely i ask you all to look at this whole ordeal with open minds.

-----------------------
WO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 1-2 (Aegis Two)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

-Navy's best pilot-
Fallen
ComNet Member

March 11, 2002 8:27:39 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
Heard Lonewolf. -bows-

-----------------------
TRN/UNI Fallen/VEDJ

Kalebb
ComNet n00b

March 11, 2002 10:20:43 PM    View the profile of Kalebb 
Understood LW... I have an idea that may help Aegis Squadron out, even though i won't be there to help ya's out... I think what we should do is find people in other squadrons who may be "elite status" and email them about trying out for the squadron... it won't be a must, it would be an invitiation to be an elite pilot.. I know pilots are loyal but they might want to try if they think they are elite... it's just an idea, so take it as you will...
Fallen
ComNet Member

March 11, 2002 11:02:26 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
That was what I was saying :P

-----------------------
TRN/UNI Fallen/VEDJ

Kalebb
ComNet n00b

March 12, 2002 8:11:50 PM    View the profile of Kalebb 
LOL! sorry Fallen.... i guess i wasn't paying attention. /me slaps himself in the face.... /me slaps Fallen high five, "good luck to you and Aegis." ill be around if ya still want any advice from me...
[This message has been edited by (edited March 12, 2002 8:16:07 PM)]
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

March 17, 2002 3:19:58 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
if you all are that stuck on recruiting expirenced pilots feel free i wouldn't mind knowing whoes in charge of that though. im also asking that ppl start getting on the zone to recruit. lets get working Aegis!

-----------------------

-Navy's best pilot-
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

March 21, 2002 5:48:42 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
hmmm heres some interesting info i found about Aegis. [AE]"gis\, n. [L. aegis, fr. Gr. ? a goat skin, a shield, ? goat, or fr. ? to rush.] A shield or protective armor; -- applied in mythology to the shield of Jupiter which he gave to Minerva. Also fig.: A shield; a protection. or basically this too [Latin, from Greek aigis, goatskin, skin shield, aegis, from aix, aig-, goat.] were a bunch of goats!

-----------------------
WO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 2-1 (Aegis five)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

-hot shot pilot-
Denethor
ComNet Member

March 22, 2002 1:14:49 PM    View the profile of Denethor 
LOL!!!!!!!! Goat boys, no wonder Rukh joined us. All I have to say to that fact is..................... Ba'ah

-----------------------
Kam "Denethor" Vox
Lusthawk 7
Co-founder: Nazgul
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
March 23, 2002 12:18:41 AM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
See why I got Riel to name this Aegis Squadron? *me runs away to find some more goats...

-----------------------
NTO/SC/FL/CM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 (Raptor Nine)/ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[BRC][VC:Ebony]

Denethor
ComNet Member

March 23, 2002 3:24:38 PM    View the profile of Denethor 
OMG!!!! I just got the perfect idea for a new Smilie!!! A GOAT!!!!!!      Ba'ah!!!!

-----------------------
Kam "Denethor" Vox
Lusthawk 7
"No one can guarantee victory during war, but only deserve it."    -Winston Churchill
Japheth
ComNet Sultan

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
March 23, 2002 4:59:40 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
Two things: First, I am very disturbed. Second, a Darkhawk quote [Darkhawk] i rape goats reguarly. [Darkhawk] it's fun. That is all. edited the >'s into ]'s and such, it thought I was trying to Darkhawk the text or something :P ----------------------- Captain Japheth Cappadocious, Dark Jedi Knight Naval Executive Officer NXO/FC/SC/FL/CAP Japheth Cappadocious/Raptor 2-1/ISD Overlord/OFF/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[MC:1] ECM/DJK Japheth Cappadocious/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE
[This message has been edited by Japheth (edited March 23, 2002 5:05:17 PM)]
Denethor
ComNet Member

March 24, 2002 3:23:00 PM    View the profile of Denethor 
That's gold man. The funniest thing I've seen all day.

-----------------------
Kam "Denethor" Vox
Lusthawk 7
"No one can guarantee victory during war, but only deserve it."    -Winston Churchill
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander (LCM)
[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
March 24, 2002 6:58:34 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
WEll, I've got a new webpage ready, I just need some finishing touches. Let me know of anything you want on the page and I'll see what I can do. That's all for now. One more thing......Get Active!!!!

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FL/WO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/Aegis RO/Aegis XO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)[-GRC-][VC|E]
TRN/Sith Adept sk8guy/VEDJ
"Unleash the power of the Dragon, mwahahahaha!!"
Fallen
ComNet Member

March 24, 2002 10:25:30 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
Yeah man :P Go Sk8 :P Hopefully they will get Aegis more pilots.

-----------------------
ESN/AC Jay 'Fallen' Fallen [Army: Raxen]
TRN/AC Fallen/VEDJ

Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
March 25, 2002 4:36:42 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Tada. I, the magical training genie, have answered your request. Welcome CRW Parhelion and, pending confirmation, LCRW Thrawn to Aegis Squadron. Now, don't expect anymore newbies for awhile, because now that you all have a decent number of members, I will start to spread the newbies around evenly once more.   ----------------------- NTO/SC/FL/CM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 (Raptor Nine)/ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[BRC][VC:Ebony]
[This message has been edited by Darkhawk (edited March 25, 2002 4:39:09 PM)]
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

March 25, 2002 9:54:15 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
I would like announce that Kain has stepped down from his position and I'm the new squadron commander. I know you all got my email. Once again welcome Thrawn and Parthelion. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We'd love to help you. And reply the website offer here. I'll see who wants to do it and decide. Maybe we could do a joint thing. That's all for now.

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FL/WO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/Aegis RO/Aegis XO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)[-GRC-][VC|E]
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

March 26, 2002 6:22:43 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
I've got a job for some people. Lonewolf and Denethor, your job is to whip Thrawn into shape and show him the ropes around here. Fallen and JMac, you two need to whip Prahelion into shape and help him get active. And I still need some takers for the website. If anyone knows Java of Flash that would be helpful. I have a site made, but it's not that great. I want to add some Java and Flash and possibly some CGI effects. If any of you can help, I'd really appreciate it. Fallen, if you could help me come up with some Flash effects that would be great as well. I'm working on learning Flash, but it's a pretty slow process. I also need some nice cool pictures and a nice Banner and crest or shield. I created a crappy banner today, but I'd rather not use it. I'll work on another soon. If anyone would like to help Fallen and I, please say so. Thanks, that's all for now. sk8guy

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
Fallen
ComNet Member

March 27, 2002 12:06:45 AM    View the profile of Fallen 
Yep. I'll try get banners but I aint good at Flash. It's so hard to learn :P

-----------------------
2LT/AC Jay 'Fallen' Riev [Army: Raxen]
NXO:A/FL/2LT Fallen/Aegis 3-1/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)[VC][FOCE]
TRN/AC Fallen/VEDJ

JMac
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1029
Total Posts:  1216
March 27, 2002 10:41:25 AM    View the profile of JMac 
I'll work on Parhelion when I see him.  As for the site, all I know is HTML, sorry.  If I get my friends transfer that I told you about put through, though, he will be able to do whatever you need for the site.  Hew is a total computer geek, and as such, is certified in basically every computer language known to man.

-----------------------
[army] Fishman
FM/LCRW JMac/Aegis 3-4/Aegis 12/(=A=)(MC1)
"I know life isn't fair, but why can't it ever be unfair in my favor?."
"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
Tall, dark, handsome, and all around stud.
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

March 27, 2002 12:40:51 AM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
I'll do my best to help you out. you don't need me to tell you that.

-----------------------
WO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 2-1 (Aegis five)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

-hot shot pilot-
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

March 27, 2002 10:38:48 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
well thanks for the input and updates. I know all about how hard Flash is. I got this compiler yesterday, and I can't figure it out. I don't know the language I guess it won't do any good. Anyway, keep up the good work.

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
JMac
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1029
Total Posts:  1216
March 28, 2002 9:53:45 AM    View the profile of JMac 
Get posting on the Aegis run-on!  We got where we are by being the most active squadron, so let's prove that we still have what it takes.

-----------------------
[army] Fishman
FM/LCRW JMac/Aegis 3-4/Aegis 12/(=A=)(MC1)
"I know life isn't fair, but why can't it ever be unfair in my favor?."
"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
Tall, dark, handsome, and all around stud.
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Aegis Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:07:02 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 111  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >