Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > RAIDERS and Dark Dragoons Story

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  RAIDERS and Dark Dragoons Story
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  143
Total Posts:  143
  RE: RAIDERS and Dark Dragoons Story
June 28, 2002 12:48:13 AM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
OOC: is this good enough? Jed, seeing that Otto had gone to help Rizzit, ran back to Jubei and the walker.  He tried yelling to Jubei, but he was concentrating on the battle.  He started to climb up the ladder, when TJ barreled past him.  Not looking back, the3Djedi quickly climbed up the ladder, and into the empty pilot seat.  Looking at the scanner, he saw four squads of heavily armed Rebels heading toward them.  I hope Rizzit doesn't mind! he thought, as he slowly got the walker moving.  Turning the walker around, he thought he saw more lightsaber blades than normal.  Powering up the guns, he saw the first Rebel appear over a hill.  A single laser disintegrated the lone trooper, but 5 more soon replaced him.  Jed grimaced.  This is not gonna be easy.  Still blasting away at the Rebels, he didn't know of the battle still raging behind him... Rizzit ducked onder a spin attack from the Jedi, and counterattacked, with TJ going for his legs.  Ok...new plan thought Rizzit, suffering yet another blow from the Jedi's saber.  Then he saw a huge tree.  hmm, maybe we can back him up against it! Rizzit "force told" his comrades.  TJ and Rizzit fought with quick cornering blows and soon the Jedi was only 2 meters away from doom.  Stabbing at the Jedi's feet, Rizzit backed him up another meter.  Doing a chop swing, the Jedi gained back a half a meter, still unaware of the giant tree behind him.  TJ swung for his legs, the Jedi jumped, but Rizzit, knowing that gravity wo9uld pull him down, swung just little bit after TJ, at the same place.  His Red blade cut through the Jedi's boot and sliced off the front of his left foot.  Jumping back, the Jedi hit the tree,  and tripped over a large root.  TJ's came down with his saber...and the Jedi rolled oiut of the way.  Suddenly, the whirring of a speeder bike came into earshot.  The speeder zoomed up to the Jedi, who force jumped onto it and sped away leaving Rizzit and TJ shaking their heads.  Jubei on the other hand, pulled out his E-11, took carefull aim, and shot once.  The speeder bike's repulsorlift generator sparked, and the ship twirled  d o w n  and exploded with a nice, satisfying, fireball.  Jubei collapsed.   ----------------------- TRP/LCPL the3djedi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE "So chkool ROOL ya pool ya-ya ool-ra si pachki chka coo-shoo-koo poo-yoo-wa twee-pee." - Greedo
[This message has been edited by the3Djedi (edited June 28, 2002 12:50:05 AM)]
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  866
Total Posts:  1390
June 28, 2002 1:34:27 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
The squad,  now completely undistracted by the finished fight whirred around to see the AT-TE firing away at the now large amount of Rebel troops swarming over the hill.   The squad ran to their walkers. As Otto was getting to the AT-TE, Rizzit popped up behind him. "Otto, get to your ESPO," he said "We need all the area of fire we can get, like they say, the more the merrier." Otto smirked and snapped a "Yessir" as he ran to his ESPO 101 Walker. Not taking the time to climb the access ladder, he lept on to the top of the walker by using a Force aided hop and sank into the pilot seat of his one man walker and opened fire on the now massed Rebel troops. As he continuously fired, dropping Rebels shot by shot, the power cells in his walker began to run low. Noticing this very bad thing, Otto grabbed his BlackJack Riot Suppression Rifle, popped open the hatch, and dropped hords of Rebel troops for 5 minutes straight. They just kept coming. Dropping his head back in through the hatch, he saw that the energy cells were back to full. Firing one more shot from his rifle, he dropped back into the seat and grabbed the firing controls. Meanwhile, on the deck of the AT-TE, Rizzit stared complacently at the battle infront of him. The3Djedi was seated at the firing controls, TJ at the helm. Second by second, Rebels dropped by countless numbers. The porbelm was, it seemed like they never stopped popping over the hill. As if a light popped on in Rizzit's head, he opened a comm to Shadow's AT-ST and Otto's ESPO.   "Shadow, Otto, this is Rizzit, listen up" he crackled over the comm "Take your walkers and go around the other side of the hill, and attack the Rebel troops from behind, we'll attack them from both sides, directing their efforts in opposite directions. Now go" "Yessir." Otto and Shadow both said in unison. As if hitting the same throttle, the two walkers set off at the same time, still barding the Rebel troops with laser fire.   ----------------------- Otto Vox Army: Gunnery Sergeant Dark Jedi Order: Krath Adept Platoon 1 Sqaud 3: Raiders (XO) XO/TRP/AD/CE/GSGT Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VEDJ/VEEC/VE(LM)(ES) TRN/AD Otto Vox/Trainee 7/Training Sect/VEDJ "War is full of evil and hate, I'm just here to end it. Then do the paper work."
[This message has been edited by Otto Vox (edited June 28, 2002 1:39:02 PM)]
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

June 28, 2002 4:56:56 PM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
As the smaller walkers disappeared over the hill, Rizzit called TJ over. "TJ, I wanna get these guys trapped once and for all.  Take some IM mines and thermals and plant them in the path of the advancing Rebels, so that they'll have a little surprise when they see us advancing from behind.  Got it?" Rizzit said. "Understood sir!" TJ replied, getting geared up. "Hey TJ!" Jubei hobbled over, suddenly feeling better.  "Here, lemme help you get ready!" Rizzit just shook his head and went back to the cockpit. "Ok Rizzit, Shadow and Otto are in their positions..." Jed informed. "Good, lets roll!" Rizzit started the AT-TE into motion. "Hehe, those Rebels look so confused!" the3Djedi laughed. "And here comes Shadow..." "And there's Otto!"  Jed poured out blaster fire on the now retreating Rebels. "Csssshhhhhhhh......this is TJ.  The mines are se.....oming bac....alker now....out..." "Roger." Rizzit sighed.  This comlink thing is really getting on my nerves, I hope he heard me. Suddenly, the seemingly endless swarm of Rebels charged down the hill, now revealing that they weren't endless. "Yes!" Rizzit shouted, as the Rebels charged straight into the trap.

-----------------------
TRP/LCPL the3djedi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

"So chkool ROOL ya pool ya-ya ool-ra si pachki chka coo-shoo-koo poo-yoo-wa twee-pee."
- Greedo
Jubei Nimiichi
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
June 28, 2002 5:42:01 PM    View the profile of Jubei Nimiichi 
Jubei sat back down and watched as the walkers lurched off. Feeling very stupid and defeated, Jubei limped back up, and struggling, climbed a tree. He took out his sniper rifle, and began picking off rebels. 15 shots and 15 kills later, jubei popped his last cartridge into the chamber. Taking out the higher ranking rebels, and the ones carryoing heavy artillery, Jubei saw the chance for a great shot. He spyed a rebel carrying thermal detonators. Taking aim and making sure to lead his target, he hit the thermal det and it exploded, causing all the rebels other sets to explode, eliminating all the troops within a 15 meter radius around him. well, I'm outta ammo now, might as well hang here until they get back Jubei nestled back into the branches of the tree, pulling them in front of him so no rebels could see him, then too a little nap...

-----------------------
§è®gèåñ† Jubèî Ñîmîîçhî
®ÅÎÐÈ®§ §QÛÅÐ:
Army of the Vast Empire
Master of the "Way of the Juu"
TRP/SGT/Jubei Nimiichi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT//VEA/VE
"Being challenged is inevitable...Being defeated is optional" -unknown
"We may have to fight a battle more than once to win it" -unknown
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

June 29, 2002 5:59:52 PM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
KABBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!  TJ's mines went of as the rattled buch of Rebels tried valiantly to get away.  The blast killed three fourths of them, and left most of the others wounded. "Wow, that was nice!" the3Djedi exclamed, as the mess of Rebel troops and shards of metal settled down. "Yeah, but lets go back and pick up TJ and Jubei." Rizzit said, slowly turning the huge walker around.  Jed turned on his comlink, and was met by loud static. "Dang, forgot about that!" he exclamed, irritated. "OK, the sensor shows about six humans over in their area..." Rizzit started. "The four ones that are moving are probably the Rebels." the3Djedi said, pointing. "Yeah, you mind going down to get them?" "No prob, commander!" Jed stood up, and walked off to the bike garage. Speeding over the tropical planet, the3Djedi searched out TJ. "Hey Jed!" TJ shouted over the noise of the engines as he hopped on. "Lets go find Jubei!" said the3Djedi. "Have any idea where he is?" TJ shok his head. "Drat...Rizzit this is Jed, I need you to tell me where Jubei is." "Hey!  I thought those didn't work!" TJ asked. "Jed, hang on a sec!" Rizzit said Turning to TJ, Jed said, "The Rebels were only jamming the standard Imperial link.  I set up our comlinks to a different one."  TJ nodded. "Ok Jed...go Northeast 1 km, then East .03 km.  Got it?" "Yep, Jed out!" "Lets hope he's not in any trouble!" TJ laughed as they sped away.   ----------------------- TRP/LCPL the3djedi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE "So chkool ROOL ya pool ya-ya ool-ra si pachki chka coo-shoo-koo poo-yoo-wa twee-pee." - Greedo
[This message has been edited by the3Djedi (edited July 1, 2002 11:19:21 PM)]
Jubei Nimiichi
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
June 29, 2002 7:38:36 PM    View the profile of Jubei Nimiichi 
Jubei woke up hearing the whine of a speeder bike approaching. He popped his head out of the branches and spied Jed and TJ approaching from the west. Oh, this is too perfect Jubei thought, i've been waiting to use this thing Reaching into a secret pocket in his armor, he took out his "Insta-Gungan" pack, complete with voice box. He pulled a cord and a gungan inflated. Jubei wited until Jed and TJ fot off the bike and started yelling his name. Jubei broke a  branch on the tree to get thier attention. Jed and Tj came over, and Jubei dropped the Gungan right in front of them, and said through the voice-box, "Whoosa are Youza? Mezzah called Jubei Mezzah been waiting for youza." Jubei hopped down and laughed at Jed and TJ's looks of disbelief and horror at the inflatable gungan. "Come on guys, shake it off, we got some booty to plunder." Jubei said as he hopped oto the speeder bike. Jed and TJ just sjook their heads at him then got on the bike and they sped off to find the others...

-----------------------
§è®gèåñ† Jubèî Ñîmîîçhî
®ÅÎÐÈ®§ §QÛÅÐ:
Army of the Vast Empire
Master of the "Way of the Juu"
TRP7/SGT/Jubei Nimiichi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT//VEA/VE
"Being challenged is inevitable...Being defeated is optional" -unknown
"We may have to fight a battle more than once to win it" -unknown
D-13
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  545
Total Posts:  688
June 30, 2002 4:18:28 PM    View the profile of D-13 
OOC: I've completely lost track of where I am now

-----------------------
TRP/CPL D-13/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/VEA

Otto Vox
ComNet Member

June 30, 2002 6:27:38 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
OOC: You've got a point there Dee. Jed, Jubei, redo your posts and make them make sense. And Jubei, get rid of the inflatable Gungan, you've been told before that this is a offical story, no posts based on humor.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Otto Vox
Krath Adept
Executive Officer
Raiders Squad
Army of the Vast Empire
XO/TRP/CE/GSGT Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VEEC/VE(LM)(ES)
TRN/JRN Otto Vox/Trainee 7/Training Sect/VEDJ
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

June 30, 2002 8:01:01 PM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
Sorry, Dee, Otto.  I saw that someone posted that you were with Shadow and another posted that you were in our walker.  I'll edit my posts if you somone clues us in.  AND NO MORE INFALTABLE GUNGANS!!!!!   ----------------------- TRP/LCPL the3djedi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE "So chkool ROOL ya pool ya-ya ool-ra si pachki chka coo-shoo-koo poo-yoo-wa twee-pee." - Greedo
[This message has been edited by the3Djedi (edited June 30, 2002 8:02:43 PM)]
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

June 30, 2002 8:17:40 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
Jed, Dee's with Shadow, I mistakenly put him in our walker, but edited it and made the switch for you. Dee is with Shadow. My only quarral is, I'm in my walker, not the AT-TE as you have me posted in your story. Either put me back in my ESPO, or put in something like "just as Otto slid into the AT-TE from the hatch, he sighed and sat down in the gunner chair." got it?

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Otto Vox
Krath Adept
Executive Officer
Raiders Squad
Army of the Vast Empire
XO/TRP/CE/GSGT Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VEEC/VE(LM)(ES)
TRN/JRN Otto Vox/Trainee 7/Training Sect/VEDJ
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
June 30, 2002 11:08:24 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
Rizzit got a message on his com-link. "Is this Gunnary Sergeant Rizzit? I need to speak with him."said a voice. "This is Rizzit, but Rizz will do. Who's this?" "I am a new member to your squad. I am Private First Class Digital Mark. I am aboard a shuttle now looking for you guys." "Okay. Well, I am transmitting coordinates to you now. Report to Captain Japer's command post. He will then send you to ours. I shall have something to pick you up." "Roger that sir."said Digital-Mark. Rizzit put the AT-TE on autopilot. He intrusted it in the care of Otto Vox who could command it by remote. Rizzit ran back to get in his AT-PT to go get mark when he arrived. Mark was more than capable of piloting a walker. Rizzit would be back to command the AT-TE as soon as he could. But first, he knew that he must get `TJ. He picked up his com-link. "Teej! Where are ya? Meet me back at base, we got some work to do." "Roger that Rizz. What's up?" "Well, we're letting the rest of the squad deal with the enemies. We still gotta check on the people stealing goods. Remember, we don't need to attack, but an enemy seems to have found us. So let our squad deal with that enemy, while we try and deal with the pirates. Just meet me back at base, I will have more details for you then." *************Hours Later************************* A lone stormtrooper approached the base. They were approaching the two DarkJedi and not dawdling a bit. "Rizzit?" asked the voice. "That would be me, and I assume that you are Mark" said Rizzit. "Yea, well what's the scoop?" "First, let me introduce Colonel `TJ. He is the only other DarkJedi in the squad. Second, can you pilot a walker?" "Yea. It was part of basic training." "Good. Over here is my AT-PT. You can pilot it seeing that the others are in battle." "So we're heading there?" "No, a small band of pirates has been robbing us. We are going to raid their stock. But more importantly, find out why. This is a stealh mission, so only standard rifles will be used. However, you are driving us in the AT-PT." "Rizz, I don't mean to be rude, but there is no way all of us will fit in an AT-PT! I mean you have a hard enough time as it is, with your being over 7 feet and all." interrupted `TJ. "Well Teej. I am well aware of the situation. Which is why we will ride on top. It's not the most practical idea, but it will get us there. It will also be a good warmup to how things run around here for Mark." "As usual Rizz, you're right." Rizzit nodded and turned towards Mark. "Get in the walker, and wait for us. Once inside we will get on top, then you may take off on my command." Rizzit ordered. "Yes sir."said Mark as he climbed the service ladder. "Are you sure about this? Trusting our lives to a newbie?" "He'll be fine! Besides, I am not concerned about his skills if he passed training in one day." "True." "I better contact Otto and let him know what's going on."said Rizzit as he picked up his com-link."Otto. This is Rizz." "Yea. What's up?" "Teej and I are going to Raid the pirates base. You take the rest of the RAIDERS and ward off the enemies with the Dark Dragoons. I will radio for you if we need help." "Roger. May the force be with you Rizz." "Thanks. And the same to you." said Rizzit as he put away the com-link. Mark had just finished climbing the ladder. "Well, Teej let's go."said Rizzit as he used the force to jump on top of the AT-PT. "Coming." `TJ used his perfect timing to leap into the air and land right besides Rizzit. "Now, let's try to keep our balance."said Rizzit."This thing may shake a bit up here." "Agreed." said `TJ. "Mark, you may proceed when ready." said Rizzit as he and `TJ embraced themselves. OOC: No more pointless posts. I want to see some action in your posts.   ----------------------- Sargeant Rizzit BlackHeart Dark Jedi Knight Raider's Squad Leader Army of the Vast Empire SL/TRP/GSGT Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT//VE[OPE][OTH] CM/DJK Rizzit/Lion 1-3//VE "Should I let him die slowly, or put him out of his misery?"--Rizzit
[This message has been edited by Rizzit (edited June 30, 2002 11:34:15 PM)]
Strider
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  30
Total Posts:  30
July 1, 2002 2:54:04 PM    View the profile of Strider 
Still more hours later -------------------------------------------- Strider looked at his enemies from an obscure catwalk. He figured he could either throw a thermal detonator down at them and get them distracted enough to make a hasty escape, or pick off the leaders with his sniper rifle and call in some of his squad mates to assist him with the clean up. Strider decided on the latter and shot two rebels who were probably commanders of one sort or another. "What was that?!" cried one of the younger rebel soldiers. "I don't know, but it came from somewhere here." said another. Strider cleaned up his rifle and placed it back in his pack. The young corporal then called Rizzit on the comlink, hiding in a dark corner of the catwalk. He hoped no one would see him. "Strider to Rizzit, I have shot two of the leaders, but I need help cleaning up the rest of them, copy?" Strider said softly over the commlink "I copy, Strider. I'll send you some help as soon as I can. Just stay put and keep out of sight until it gets there." Rizzit said. "Acknowleged, sir." Strider answered.

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Stefan "Strider" Ciorin
Trooper in the Vast Empire Army, brother of Oriana Ciorin Paan.
TRP/LCPL-Strider/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
"It is well that war is so terrible, we should grow too fond of it"- Robert E. Lee
"In the end, humans are just another animal. The problem is, they evolved too quickly for their own good."-Anonymous
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined"-Henry David Thoreau
TJ
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Colonel
[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian (SG)

Post Number:  198
Total Posts:  261
July 1, 2002 3:10:57 PM    View the profile of TJ 
TJ slid from side to side, as the walker continued to lumber on through the trees.  Beside him, his Squad Leader was doing the same, a couple times almost falling over the side. Suddenly, the trip became quite smooth and the Dark Jedi were not moving nearly as often. "I hope you two are enjoying the ride," the Private's voice said through the comm. "I am now," TJ commented,"what took you so long to start driving like this?" "Oh, sorry 'bout that...shoulda mentioned that the training consisted driving AT-STs.  Although they are somewhat the same, it took a little time to get used to.  Don't worry the rest of the trip will be quite gentle." Shutting off the comm, TJ turned to Rizzit. "Why are you always right?  I'm starting to be glad that it's him in there and not any of the others." Rizzit just gave him an 'I told ya so' kinda look and turned his attention back to the surroundings.  As TJ did the same, he saw a previous days battlefield to the west.  The smouldering grass and trees under the sunset....looking forward all he could see was trees and with that let out a heavy sigh....it would be a long trip.

-----------------------
Trooper Colonel TJ
TRP/COL TJ/4SQD/1PLT//VE
{CDSx2}{ES}{CM GW}{LoCx7}{MSM}[IOC]
LoS/SG TJ/Eagle Sect/Sith//VE
"The average galactic citizen does not fear the Dark Jedi he cannot see, does not think much of the star destroyer that circles beyond the clouds.  He fears the stormtrooper down the street, inside the garrison built to ensure that citizens do not step out of line." -Fury
     *Joined December, 1999*
D-13
ComNet Member

July 1, 2002 4:45:51 PM    View the profile of D-13 
[This message has been edited by Cyanus (edited July 1, 2002 8:46:42 PM)]
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

July 1, 2002 11:17:15 PM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
OOC: short, yes but I have to go to bed.  I'm terribly sorry about the "meaningless" posts.  I see now the error in my way. the3Djedi had just finished off the last Rebel when a squadron of Pirate Gunboats game roaring out of the sky.  Dangit, thought there weren't any of these guys! Jed though, well trying to get the walker into the trees. Grabbing the comlink, he tried calling Rizzit, but got no response.  Trying Shadow, he finally got through. "This is Dee, what is it Jed?" Dee answered his comm. "Dee!  These Pirate Gunboats just flew in from the sky!" Jed shouted into the link. "And they're on top of me!" "Don't worry, we'll be there soon enou......." the sound of static roared in Jed's ears.  Aiming quickly at a fighter, he fired rapidly, trying unsuccesfully to shoot it down.  Man, this isn't the way!  Going much slower this time, he carefully aimed, and fired once.  The left wing of a fighter blew off, and the rest of it spiraled downward and exploded.  Yes! though Jed as he sighted another.  Suddenly, the scanner beeped, and he looked over.  Whew he thought, here comes  Shadow and Dee.

-----------------------

"So chkool ROOL ya pool ya-ya ool-ra si pachki chka coo-shoo-koo poo-yoo-wa twee-pee."
- Greedo
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
July 2, 2002 9:32:19 AM    View the profile of Rizzit 
Rizzit's AT-PT walked along smoothly seeing the ground seeing that Mark had just learned how to pilot it smoother. While Mark had been learning how to drive, TJ and Rizzit had suffered severly, but that was over now. Mark was bringing the darkjedi to the storage area of the pirates. Rizzit and `TJ were plotting what to do as Mark drove along. "I thnk that we should keep the walker a great distance away from here." said TJ. "I totally agree. We should keep it like a half-mile away from base. That way we can still get to it in time if we have to rush out of there." Rizzit replied. "Good Plan. But what about `Strider?"asked TJ. "Crap! I forgot about him. I better get him that help." Rizzit said as he picked up his com-link. "PeaceMaker! PeaceMaker! Are you there?" "Rizzit..............Under attac...............need hel...............hurry..............." "Well, I don't know what is going on, but I am afraid we can't afford to stray away from our mission. I am sending Mark to aid them. We will have to go about this on our own." "You're right. Let's go!" "Mark, this is Rizzit! `TJ and I are getting off! I am coming down to give you further directions." "Why? What's happening?" "The squad is under attack. They need your help. TJ and I will have to make due. I am coming down." Rizzit turned to `TJ."Don't leave without me." "Don't worry. I've given up arguing with you." Rizzit smiled and `TJ got off the walker. The hatch top opened and Rizzit slid down. He brought up an on screen map for Mark to follow. "This will bring you to the squad. We will meet up with you if we can." "Roger that." With that, Rizzit got out of the walker and closed the hatch. He leaped off the walker and joined TJ. The two of them then took off towards the Pirate's stockpile.

-----------------------
Sargeant Rizzit BlackHeart
Dark Jedi Knight
Raider's Squad Leader
Army of the Vast Empire
SL/TRP/GSGT Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT//VE[OPE][OTH]
CM/DJK Rizzit/Lion 1-3//VE
"Should I let him die slowly, or put him out of his misery?"--Rizzit
TJ
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Colonel

July 2, 2002 3:45:27 PM    View the profile of TJ 
As TJ slid through the forest underbrush, saber on his belt and his blasters in their respective holsters, the trooper kept a keen lookout for any pirates.  The duo were quite close to where the pirate stockpile was to be. Although they had specific orders to be non-violent towards the pirates, he was not going to let them cause any harm to himself or Rizzit. For the last few minutes, TJ had noticed that his squadmate had become extremely quiet. And for good reasons, as they moved along it became more and more apparent that they were closing in on their target. Bits of ripped clothing here, a blaster or two there, footprints just about everywhere. Crouching behind a large, dense bush TJ and Rizzit examined the surroundings. Although there was no visual sign of a pirate base, both Raider troopers could sense it. With the aid of the force, the glint of helmets became quite easy to spot. With a wave of his hand, Rizzit began to slowly advance on the pirates, as did TJ.

-----------------------
Trooper Colonel TJ
TRP/COL TJ/4SQD/1PLT//VE
"The average galactic citizen does not fear the Dark Jedi he cannot see, does not think much of the star destroyer that circles beyond the clouds.  He fears the stormtrooper down the street, inside the garrison built to ensure that citizens do not step out of line." -Fury
     *Joined December, 1999*
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

July 3, 2002 4:12:58 PM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
Rizzit!  I'm in the walker!  And I had left Otto in his ESPO. /me doesn't know what to post. I should be back on again tonight.

-----------------------

- Greedo

Who always selects "Normal" over "Flash" when entering the VE? 
TJ
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Colonel

July 3, 2002 4:13:53 PM    View the profile of TJ 
TJ kept his eyes focused on the various glints littering the area, as he moved through the bush. It would take some skill to pull this off...especially without harming anyone or more importantly getting harmed himself. The duo approached the scattered logs with caution, making sure to keep behind trees and out of the pirate's sights. The pirates had not discovered them as of yet and they hoped to keep it that way as long as they could. After much thought and examination, an unannounced entry into the hidden realms below were proving to be impossible. They were going to have to deal with the many guards, before being able to gain entrance into the pirate base. But how? Later, once discussing it among themselves, TJ preparerd to show the pirates a thing or two. Charging from the shadows, the Dark Jedi ignited his saber, deflecting various blasts from the several guards. With a couple flicks of their wrists, Rizzit and TJ had disarmed a great majority of them...the guns littering the jungle floor around the Jedi. Pretty soon, the guards were all weaponless, their blasters and rifles all destroyed in smouldering masses. "Well that wasn't too difficult," TJ said, looking around. "Hmmm, I guess."

-----------------------
Trooper Colonel TJ
TRP/COL TJ/4SQD/1PLT//VE
     *Joined December, 1999*
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

July 3, 2002 9:18:15 PM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
As the last gunboat crashed to the ground, the3Djedi hopped out of the AT-TE, feeling that it was safe enough under the large trees.  Pulling out his E-11, he looked up to see Shadow's AT-ST bearing down on him.  Jumping out of the way, he shook his fist mockingly at Shadow as he popped out of the hatch. "Sorry, I didn't see ya there!" said Shadow, trying not to laugh. "Well, at least my training has paid off!" Jed replied.  "Anyway, where's Rizzit, and TJ?" "I dunno..." answered Shadow. "HEY!, you gonna leave mo to rot in this beast?" shouted a voice from inside the AT-TE. "Don't worry Jubei, I'll have you out'a there in a sec." the3Djedi said, shaking his head. "We should go find the rest of the squad." Shadow said, looking around. Dee's head appeared next to Shadows.  "I have TJ and Rizzit located...WHOA!  Otto and the new guy are both coming up fast!" An AT-PT and ESPO rushedd out of the forest, and pulled up next to the AT-ST.  Otto's head popped out of his ESPO.  "Ok guys, we're going to meet Rizzit and TJ.  Say hello to our new member: Digital-Mark.  We will go the rest of the way on foot, as to not arouse anybodys attention.  Jubei, you will stay and guard the walkers." "Got it!" Shadow said, as the rest of the squad nodded.     > Hours later < "Whoo!" Jed panted. "Yeah!" Dee bent over to catch his breath. "That uphill climb was tough! "Well, Rizzit and TJ should be around here somewhere..." Otto murmured. "Well, lets go!" Digital-Mark said, walking forward. "Wait!" Otto hissed. "We'll go single file, me first.  And QUIETLY!" Slowly stepping out into a clearing, the squadmembers gasped. "Hey!" Rizzit said, stepping away from a pirate captive, "You arrived!" "Uh, yeah..." Otto said.  "Who are all these...people?" "They're Pirates...well, captive pirates now." TJ said, looking over his shoulder. "Ok...wheres the action?" shouted Mark, looking around.  He grinned. "Hey, I was just kidding! "Heh, well, now that we have got the main buch of the REAL pirates, our job should be a bit easier." Rizzit said. <"font class='small'> ----------------------- TRP/LCPL the3djedi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE "So chkool ROOL ya pool ya-ya ool-ra si pachki chka coo-shoo-koo poo-yoo-wa twee-pee." - Greedo Who always selects "Normal" over "Flash" when entering the VE? 
[This message has been edited by the3Djedi (edited July 4, 2002 9:07:45 AM)]
D-13
ComNet Member

July 4, 2002 1:25:36 PM    View the profile of D-13 
The Raiders trekked across the half-miles to the base. There was only one guard left, since Rizzit and TJ took the main force prisoner. The man put his hands up in surrender before the squad even came close. A quick search of his pockets revealed the infamous alliance symbol. Dee led him to the prisoner's area and stuncuffed him. The door hissed open and the men rushed inside. "There's no one here!", cried Digital Mark. A burst of gunfire answered his question. Everyone scattered behind a crate. Rizzit leaned over to the side to show only one man firing a stolen T-21. He wasn't even aiming, the guy only test fired his blaster. Shadow wielded his sword with a gleam on his helmet eyepiece. The trooper rolled on the floor and kept outta sight of the security cameras.The enemy soldier had a hole in his chest before he knew what was happening. He fell to the floor, bleeding profusely and giving out a last cough before laying real still. "Lets go! Dee cover the door.", said Rizzit. "Right, boss.",came the emotionless reply. Everyone else rushed around the place, searching for extra contraband to take.

-----------------------
TRP/CPL D-13/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/VEA

Japer
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Sith Protector (SPT)

Post Number:  463
Total Posts:  463
July 4, 2002 6:59:22 PM    View the profile of Japer 
no more posts will count after this post. However, you may continue the story if you want. but they will NOT count in the tally. It should be done within 3 days. Rewards will follow.

-----------------------
SP Japer/Sith/Dark Knight 1-2 Cabal/ Eagle Sect/VEDJ

PC/CPT/Japer/1PLT/1/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/IOC/LoC/CM
/BS/ES 2nd Class/EoP/VP/BC
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > RAIDERS and Dark Dragoons Story  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:39:21 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 108  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >