Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > The 58th "Strill" Squadron Topic

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >> ]   
Author
Topic:  The 58th "Strill" Squadron Topic
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post Number:  643
Total Posts:  973
  RE: The 58th "Strill" Squadron Topic
January 14, 2013 1:49:38 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Not sure it's connected - though probably is - but a 2 hours IRC downtime was announced sometime during the 13th. Memo was removed today so I assume it already occurred...
WC/LTJG DeepSix/Golden One/S:38th Vornskr/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE [=*TG*=] [=*VIM*=]

TRN/JRN DeepSix/DJO/Training Sect/VEDJ
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  854
Total Posts:  997
January 15, 2013 6:37:54 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
Alright, ladies and germs I have an announcement to make.

Your fearless leader shall be posting tonight, if you don't see one up tonight my time CST timezone folks. Then you have my permission to beat me with a spoon repeatedly.

With that, awesome job on the burst of activity following the holidays. We shall keep the momentum going and show the kittens we mean business. Our first gift/surprise was approved awhile ago, so within a few posts we get to play with something very cool. After that though, our other gifts/surprises have yet to be earned, but those are secret.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
Chief Warrant Officer, Squadron Commanding Officer
Aurek Flight, Strill Squadron

SCO|CWO Joamer|Iron One|Squadron: The 58th  "Strill"|Wing: 101st "Blade"|ISD-II  Adjudicator |TF:A|2FL|SFC|VEN|VE
[CC:P] [SoV] [LoM]
In memory of Ghost squad, we will never forget.
Mox
ComNet Member

Mox

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  468
Total Posts:  659
January 24, 2013 11:55:47 AM    View the profile of Mox 
Creative process ensuing.
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
I used to be Faithful 'til the End... but then I became a Ghost
Faithful? More like crazy...                                                         

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Hacking Trainee
TRP/CPL Mox/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[DT] [RAWR] [ECA] [QW 12] (WtR) [AS-2] [ESC-12]/A10 (5.1)
"I have a rendezvous with death... I shall not fail that rendezvous." - Alan Seeger
Xanin
ComNet n00b

Xanin

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  13
Total Posts:  40
January 24, 2013 1:25:24 PM    View the profile of Xanin 
Wrong char, but meh
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
FM/CRW Xanin/Iron Five/S:58 Strill/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE
"I don't always desert my teammates. But when I do, they all die." - Xanin
Xanin
ComNet n00b

Xanin

Post Number:  15
January 24, 2013 7:59:45 PM    View the profile of Xanin 
Posted
I'm back from the unofficial AWOL
FL/LCRW Xanin/Iron Five/S:58 Strill/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  2295
Total Posts:  3784
January 24, 2013 8:18:17 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Welcome back. 
CNW/CDR Wyl "Trick" Trykon/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB]
(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Serpent
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Serpent

Post Number:  631
Total Posts:  1214
January 24, 2013 10:10:12 PM    View the profile of Serpent 
Excuse me for intruding on you pilot types!

Nice last post Xanin, but can I just point out that the Imperial Dominion are not the Thrawnists.  Please understand, I am not being picky, but you may want to edit your post a little to keep the overall story straight.

Keep up the excellent work everyone!  We are just 20 posts from 100 post mark!
SCAP/LTJG Pherik “Serpent” Zail / VSD Brilliant /TF:Aurek/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[SoA][LoM][NAR][E][CBV][SoV][MiD][1NS][GWC][MC1][VC:E][CC:1][=*Eng*=][=*BO*=]

"It isn't the killing, you know.  It's the beauty of battles that I love - the choreography and the challenge of executing everything
just right - and the challenge of matching your wits against a capable opponent." - Gilad Pellaeon
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  2296
January 25, 2013 3:48:20 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Yes, good catch, Serpent.  Thrawn leads what is popularly called the Imperial Remnant (or, by some, Thrawn's Confederation) by those outside it, or just the Empire by those living in it, which is based in the space around the planet Bastion, while the Imperial Dominion is on the edge of the Unknown Regions, near the Empire of the Hand.  We're trying to conquer the Imperial Dominion, now, so we can focus on the main galactic players: Thrawn and the New Republic.

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB]

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  858
January 25, 2013 6:06:49 AM    View the profile of Joamer 
I knew it did not sound right for some odd reason, but when I was reading it it did not click into my brain. I'll have him fix it, once he gets on again.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin

SCO|CWO Joamer|Iron One|Squadron: The 58th  "Strill"|Wing: 101st "Blade"|ISD-II  Adjudicator |TF:A|2FL|SFC|VEN|VE
Xanin
ComNet n00b

Xanin

Post Number:  16
January 25, 2013 9:03:29 PM    View the profile of Xanin 
Alright, fixed it. Just thought that the two stories were happening in Army and Navy campaigns were happening in parallel.
FL/LCRW Xanin/Iron Five/S:58 Strill/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  2303
January 26, 2013 12:21:51 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
The timelines of the two divisions have drifted a little apart since the last club-wide Chapter.  That's not too surprising: the Navy focuses on big space clashes with sweeping consequences felt over time, while the Army focuses on the more personal stories planetside, which often stretch out over more time in-story for every battle.  It's also not going to be an issue very soon: Chapter 9 is coming, and with it the divisions will once again be writing in the same year, IC.  Hope that clears up any confusion. 

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Avalar
ComNet Cadet

Avalar

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  299
Total Posts:  786
February 2, 2013 11:58:59 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
You guys already know this, but I feel like posting for the com. I have transferred to Strill officially! This doesn't affect anything in-story though. As far as anyone's concerned, I am still flying as Cresh 4 in Chlovi.

I hope to see y'all in the next Counterpunch story and to collaborate with you guys. For now Joa is gonna make me slave over paperwork and such. *glances at the stack of paper he's thrown in my office* But in all seriousness, I am here to help read over posts and give suggestions if I feel I can, though I have to say my specialty still lies in the flying aspect
SXO/SCRW Avalar/Iron 2/S:58 Strill/W:101 Blade/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/VEN/VE [SoA]
Hades
ComNet Marshal

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  699
Total Posts:  1245
February 6, 2013 6:54:23 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Strill, pick up the activity. The end of the story is on Friday, so you'd best get your subplots finished, else you might find yourself on the Bloodmoon when Grey's bomb  goes off.. Nasty business for everyone.

But honestly, the drop in activity has been nothing short of astounding. You went from 2 or more posts a day to.. well, nothing.

Chief of Naval Training, 54th Squadron Commander

SCO | ESN "Hades" | A-1 | S:54 "Gundark" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE
CNT | ESN "Hades" | PLF Cappadocious | VENA | VEN | VE

VENI

[MC1] [CBV] [CAR] [BWC] [HNS] [SWC] [NSM] [LoM] [CC:2] [DSM] [1NS]
{INTER} {SfrM} {XenMA}  (=*SWC*=) {AFM} {HypM} {0Gee} {INFL}

Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  301
February 6, 2013 11:50:08 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Don't worry, Hades. There are people at work. Rikki is set next to post (and has a decent amount written) and then Joamer, I believe. Mox also expressed interest in posting but sadly due to the time constraint that may not happen.

I think we all went from a relative relaxed week to a busy one as well. I would post, but I have also been swamped with homework/exams plus I'm not going to switch squadrons midstory even if it's an NPC (which are pretty much all being killed off to make room for people).

We also have a tendency to discuss everything on the IRC >.>
SXO | SCRW Avalar | Iron 2 | S:58 Strill | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE [SoA]
Hades
ComNet Marshal

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  707
February 6, 2013 3:03:56 PM    View the profile of Hades 
Good to hear. It'd not do well for the VE's conceptual commando squadron to be destroyed on their first mission

SCO | ESN "Hades" | A-1 | S:54 "Gundark" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

VENI

[MC1] [CBV] [CAR] [BWC] [HNS] [SWC] [NSM] [LoM] [CC:2] [DSM] [1NS]

DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  686
Total Posts:  973
February 6, 2013 3:19:35 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Just popping in to say that the VEN does not have an actual policy regarding post scheduling. In other words people could have the freedom to post whenever they wished / had time / felt in the mood / whatever.

Unless it turns out that this tactic becomes counterproductive as far as the division is concerned, SCOs will have the final word on this matter. I'm merely here to point out that neither myself, nor to my knowledge any of the higher ups, have any preference as far as posting order is concerned. Same goes for Chlovi and to my knowledge both other branches as well. Only exception is double posting which should be avoided as much as possible.

Carry on now,
WC/LTJG DeepSix/Golden One/S:38th Vornskr/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE [=*TG*=] [=*VIM*=]

TRN/JRN DeepSix/DJO/Training Sect/VEDJ
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  302
February 6, 2013 10:12:03 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
We are aware of this, Deep. Upon reading my post again, it may appear as if I am saying that, but that is not, in fact, the case. Post order does not exist. Rikki is posting next simply because he started a post, and Joamer wanted to post after him because he wanted to end the Strill story. I am only repeating the facts we discuss on IRC that others don't get to see on the Comnet.

Post order would be gross too. I'm glad we don't do that, else everyone would be waiting on me too often. XD
SXO | SCRW Avalar | Iron 2 | S:58 Strill | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE [SoA]
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  305
February 7, 2013 12:43:46 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Hello my lovelies, remember to send in your reports this week!

The end of War is TODAY. Afterwards awards and such will be handed out, and on its heels we will be starting Death. I hope that we can take what we've learned through War and apply it to Death and make Strill the strongest squadron the VEN has seen.

Plus, always nice to show up Chlovi
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  863
February 8, 2013 2:34:35 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
Welcome Sturmwind, sorry your transfer got lost in the insanity somehow. Welcome to Strill, Avalar is your XO and as you probably know I'm the SC. Please post here and tell us a bit about your character, also join us on IRC, our squadron channel is #Strill.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin

Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  307
February 8, 2013 3:13:34 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
A new person! *flits around like an idiot*

Welcome, Sturm! So happy to have another member in Strill. As Joamer already said, I am your happy XO. The current story has just ended and we are about to start the next one. Hope to see you on IRC and in story very soon. Remember if you have questions, PM us any time and we'll have an answer or get an answer for you.
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  305
February 9, 2013 12:43:10 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
OOC:
It was Joamer's idea to start doing reports every week of Strill's activity and what's been going on. This will now be posted every Friday and you can look here for updates, messages from us, etc. We hope the report may be used as a resource not just for keeping tabs on people but also a quick ref to the story since things can become a bit confusing with posting.

Strill Weekly Report
02/08/2013

The Story as it Stands

Counterpunch: War has now come to an end. We showed up to the ion cannon facility, hoping to use it to our advantage, but that didn’t work out so well. We were forced to run as the cannon was set to overload, and we managed to get away and not a moment too soon considering the fission bomb that exploded.

Up next is Counterpunch: Death. As the story is planned and started, we shall give you an idea of what we are doing as well as a list of what everyone has on their person as well as the number of enemies, their weapons, etc.

Strill roster (which is constantly updated) can be found here

Words from your SC and XO

Avalar: Coming into Strill, I noticed that while we are good at writing individually, the cohesiveness is not quite there yet. This was ok for this story because we just started as a squadron and we were all learning the ropes. However, we all need to work on collaboration (This includes Joamer and myself). I suggest trying to include each other more in posts. Ask each other questions. Give each other ideas. Heck, even write with each other. Pull up a Google doc and write together if that’s what you feel is comfortable. The point is that we need to have our posts flow into one another a bit more evenly. That is when our squadron will shine.

Also, reports via IRC is not going to cut it anymore. If you can get onto the IRC, you most likely can get on the Comnet and send a PM. However, I realize that some extenuating circumstances may come to light. Joamer and I will deal with those on a case by case basis. Otherwise, you will be marked as having not reported.

All in all, Joamer and I are very proud of what you guys have accomplished, and we hope to see even greater things from you in the posts to come. In fact, now that we know what you can do, we’re only going to set the bar higher. We need to rise up as one (and claim the Captain’s Own from Chlovi)!

Member Activity

Each member is listed in order of rank/position, if they reported, and how many posts they posted this week (Sat-Fri).

SCO CWO Joamer
•    Posts 1
•    Report Y
SXO PO2 Avalar
•    Posts 1
•    Report Y
FM PO2 Honeydew
•    Posts 1
•    Report Y
FL SCRW Rikky
•    Posts 1
•    Report Y
FM SCRW Xanin
•    Posts 0
•    Report Y

High Recognition

First a huge welcome to Sturmwind our newest member! We hope to see you in the next story, Counterpunch: Death as well as around on the Comnet and IRC.

Though the awards are actually posted on this topic, here’s a shortened version of everyone’s awards and promos.

Joamer- Naval E Ribbon, War participation ribbon
Xanin- Senior Crewman, Merit Cross Second Class, War participation ribbon
Avalar- Petty Officer Second Class, Merit Cross First Class, War participation ribbon
Rikky- Senior Crewman, Merit Cross First Class, War participation ribbon
Honeydew- Petty Officer Second Class, Dispatch mention, War participation ribbon

Former members, we still want to recognize you for your participation.

Scooter- War participation ribbon
Brightstar- War participation ribbon

End report

58th Strill Squadron
“We are the Ghosts and the Darkness”
SXO | PO2 Avalar | Iron 2 | S:58 Strill | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

[SoA]  [MC1]  [CC:W]
Hades
ComNet Marshal

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  728
February 9, 2013 12:51:31 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Just to chime in guys, it's great to see you all reported! Additionally, I love the idea of the Weekly report in the Squadron topic. I found in the army that it was an efficient way of keeping the team up to date!

Keep it up, Strill

VENI

[MC1] [CBV] [CAR] [BWC] [HNS] [SWC] [NSM] [LoM] [CC:3] [DSM] [1NS] [VC:B] [MiD]

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2373
February 9, 2013 1:05:48 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Seriously love that!  I know some people prefer irc generally, and I absolutely agree that instant communication makes post-planning and -coordination much easier, in particular.  But the ComNet is where all official business is conducted, so having a running scorecard/summary report here should prove very useful indeed.  Well done.

In addition to all your promotions, the roster should now more or less reflect your proper positions.  It's still ugly and resists all attempts to make it less so, but it should at least be accurate. 
CNW/CPT Wyl "Trick" Trykon/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB][CC:3][2NS][LSM][VC:E]

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

Post Number:  306
February 9, 2013 12:20:36 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Heehee. Glad that my template is loved by all

Tryk, I definitely agree with you about IRC vs. Comnet. That is one thing I think I attempted to do right as SC by using the Comnet for discussions and such. I've always believed that though IRC is a great tool for questions and such at the time, the Comnet should always appear active, especially for people who happen to glance at the site. It could be that an active forum dictates whether someone is interested or not. Also, I like the idea of answering questions on the forum better than IRC. If one person has a question, then it's likely another person has the same or similar question, and, even if they don't, then we just further helped to define something that may have been vague or only implied before. Also the report just organizes information and keeps me or someone else from clicking on too many pages to find missing information (sometimes wiki searching is annoying). Henceforth, I will try to make this squadron topic more active and relevant to stories.

Also I will totally admit that Joamer took the report idea from the RAIDERS book. XD
SXO | PO2 Avalar | Iron 2 | S:58 Strill | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2376
February 9, 2013 1:10:12 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Perfectly explained, Avvie. 
CNW/CPT Wyl "Trick" Trykon/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB][CC:3][2NS][LSM][VC:E]

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  865
February 10, 2013 12:51:31 AM    View the profile of Joamer 
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.... and whatever that blob is in the corner. Umm, I think it's looking at me.

Anyways... someone stop it, it's moving now.

As you can see by the new story on the story net located here. The new arc of Counterpunch has begun, and leading us off is your fearless second leader Avalar who decided to just throw caution to the wind and produce an epic post.

I will be following her example soon, and put one up myself. Mine will introduce you more to the story, and set the timetable we are working with. Once that is done, the ballroom is open to the dancers

Also, this story we are going to working together more. We have a google docs page we will use to write our posts, and those who have other people in them if everyone is online can view the writing and give their input on how their character would respond and act.

So, without further adu I will bid you all a farewell. And, I think that thing is now trying to kiss Xanin... oh boy.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin

[CC:P] [CC:W] [SoV] [LoM] [E]
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

Post Number:  311
February 11, 2013 11:40:11 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Hmmm, no one from Strill has posted yet I see...

I encourage you guys to get a post up this week. While CD can be done during the battle, it's always fun to get your characters set up before then. Who knows who in the squadron well? Who's making friends? Who's getting in trouble? Also do not be afraid to take over an NPC. This roster has all of the characters listed with their assignments, names, etc. as well as the death of two of our former squadron members. I'm sure their deaths affected someone.

Also, when Joamer stated he was going to post, it seems to have been misinterpreted as him being "next" to post. I can see what Deep was getting at now. Just because someone says they want to post next does not mean that is the final say and you cannot post. In fact, right now unless that person's post directly affects yours, it doesn't matter who posts first. Now if you feel you want to do something and you want to double check and make sure your post does canonically make sense with someone else's, that is totally fine.

Speaking of which, the timeline Joa and I have been discussing for the two past days and present day in story is very loose. The past two days Joamer has suggested that they (Strill) get in some sim time (which is scheduled btw, feel free to dictate that how ever you want). Otherwise, Strill peeps can be doing whatever and talking to whomever. The present day in story (where my post is), is free up until a squadron meeting that will take place to introduce the new members of Strill.

Feel free to ask Joa and I questions about what's going on. I encourage you to post at least once this week! Let's not let our activity die just because War ended. Instead let's show that we can be the best squadron the Navy has to offer!

Honeydew
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  17
February 12, 2013 2:48:50 PM    View the profile of Honeydew 
Strillies, my sincerest apologies that I didn't have the promised post up last night ... personal issues cropped up that prevented my finishing in a timely fashion. I'm on a break at school as I write this brief update, so just to let you all know where I stand ... I plan to finish up when I get home this evening. Thank you, in advance, for your understanding.
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

Post Number:  312
February 12, 2013 4:19:34 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Totally ok, Honey. Real life comes first. The fact that you are writing one up is awesome!

For those that haven't even started a post, Joa and I would like to see one post by report time if you can. This is the time to develop characters!

Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  867
February 12, 2013 6:27:46 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
Like the most amazing XO ever just said, it's been two days since we left Bloodmoon. The timeline for us is not set in stone, so feel free to explore what has happened to you in those two days.

Have you been drinking, since for most of you this was your first time out? Have you been starting bad habits, like death sticks, spice addiction, or stims? How did seeing one of our comrades body burning affect you? How does it feel to know that even if you fall, you will be brought back and full honors bestowed?

We may be looked upon as a ragtag squadron currently, we don't follow military protocol nor discipline. How does that affect your character? Do you want more rules and regulations, or do they feel they can be free this way?

This is the time to fully explore your characters, because when we leave in 2 days story time things are going to get very very bad for us.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin

[CC:P] [CC:W] [SoV] [LoM] [E]
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > The 58th "Strill" Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 8:30:08 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 101  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >