Atrasin
ComNet Marshal

Atrasin

[VE-NAVY] Commodore

Post Number:  1582
Total Posts:  1957
  RE: Regents Topic
May 7, 2011 10:44:41 AM    View the profile of Atrasin 
that was relaxed...tense results in death or at least partial dismemberment.
CNO|COMD Atrasin|ISD Iron Duke|TF:A|1Flt|VEN|VE [=A=][=^SA^=][=^ME^=][=*MA*=][=FOCE=][=*TG*=][=*Eng*=][=*BO*=][MC1]{BWC}[NSR:1]{SAS}{SWC}(SOL)[LSM][VC:B][DSM][VC:S]
Vacuus Ordo, Nex  -Without Order, Death
All a man can betray is his conscience. - Joseph Conrad
We few, we happy few. We band of brothers. - Henry V
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't. - General George S. Patton Jr.
Avalar
ComNet Initiate

Avalar

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  176
Total Posts:  786
May 7, 2011 12:31:45 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Tryk and Stewart: I was more surprised that no one else jumped on that one. It was an awesome pun just sitting right there ready to be used so of course I took it.

Btw, I can't wait to see who all joins in on Comfort. More drama for everyone XD
FM/PO2 Avalar/A-2/S:153 Regents/W:52 Javelin/ICF-II Chrome Fox/TF:R/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
Trykon
ComNet Cadet

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  287
Total Posts:  3784
May 7, 2011 2:38:18 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Ah, young love.  A.k.a., drama.  Hehe.

Well, you all (and the German-language soap opera I watch with my roommate - don't judge) have inspired me: once I finish up the story I'm working on now, I think my character's going to get a love triangle of his very own. 
"Don't look for the difficulty in every opportunity; find the opportunity in every difficulty." -- Wyl Trykon

Imperial Network Star Wars Image

BO/SCPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1FL/CSS/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=*TG*=)
BO/SCPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1FL/CSS/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=*TG*=)

TO/SCPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=*TG*=)
TO
/SCPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=*TG*=)
Amacuse
ComNet Member
Imperial Benefactor

Amacuse

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  798
Total Posts:  1047
May 7, 2011 2:49:17 PM    View the profile of Amacuse 
Tryk, if you do that... we just might have to have our two peoples meet... and somehow get you involved in Onderon or something... some kind of quest that only an insane SC and a young SCAP can accomplish...
Warrant Officer 2nd Class Cayden "Amacuse" Tavers

Squadron Commander of 153rd Vast Imp. Fighter Squadron Regents

SC/WO2 Amacuse/A-1/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF-II 'Chrome Fox'/TF:R/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE (=AE=) (=*SAE*=) (=^TG^=) [MC:2] [LSM] [GCM] [CBV] [DSM]

SCAP/SCOM Cayden Tavers/BAS Ashley Clearwater/TF: Phoenix/7th Fleet/BNAV/BMHC
Trykon
ComNet Cadet

Trykon

Post Number:  288
May 7, 2011 2:57:11 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
I'd be down, of course, but two things:

1.  My guy isn't exactly "young," especially compared to most Player Characters hereabouts, and

2.  Don't say "SCAP" unless and until I pass; you might jinx it!

"Don't look for the difficulty in every opportunity; find the opportunity in every difficulty." -- Wyl Trykon

TO/SCPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=*TG*=)
TO
/SCPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=*TG*=)
Amacuse
ComNet Member
Imperial Benefactor

Amacuse

Post Number:  799
May 7, 2011 3:00:25 PM    View the profile of Amacuse 
Tryk, I've seen your work...

and "young" as in "new"

SC/WO2 Amacuse/A-1/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF-II 'Chrome Fox'/TF:R/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE (=AE=) (=*SAE*=) (=^TG^=) [MC:2] [LSM] [GCM] [CBV] [DSM]

Stewart-Power
ComNet Member

Stewart-Power

Post Number:  671
Total Posts:  698
May 7, 2011 3:04:51 PM    View the profile of Stewart-Power 
Any romance ark for me would be pretty awkward (especially if it was cross-species)...
SCAP/WO2 Stewart-Power/LCR Burnish/TF:Resh/2Flt/VEN/VE
(=A=)[MC2][MC1][SoL]
It's A Wiki!

“This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then… explode. ” -Captain Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
Clearly Canadian!
Trykon
ComNet Cadet

Trykon

Post Number:  289
May 7, 2011 3:28:04 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
There's a pun in there somewhere, too!  Let me make an attempt:

You could date a droid named Microchips, Stewart, and then your couple-name would be "Fish and 'chips"...

Okay, okay.  So it's not as inherently good as "Finland."

TO
Maroy
ComNet Member

Maroy

Post Number:  390
Total Posts:  718
May 7, 2011 3:35:22 PM    View the profile of Maroy 
No, he needs to hook up with a Bothan. Then their name could be Catfish.

>_>

<_<

SXO/SCPO Maroy/B-1/S:153 Rhegents/W:58 Javelin/ICF-II Chrome Fox/TF:R/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [GCM] [CBV] [IG]

[This message has been edited by Maroy (edited May 7, 2011 3:46:53 PM)]
Avalar
ComNet Initiate

Avalar

Post Number:  177
May 7, 2011 6:49:36 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Pretty sure my joke was better Tryk, but thanks for playing

And goodness, do we really need more love complications? I'm trying to get rid of the triangle via... well.... an NPC. But still....
FM/PO2 Avalar/A-2/S:153 Regents/W:52 Javelin/ICF-II Chrome Fox/TF:R/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
Stewart-Power
ComNet Member

Stewart-Power

Post Number:  672
Total Posts:  698
May 8, 2011 3:47:37 PM    View the profile of Stewart-Power 
Heh, I kid. My character can be the (relatively) simple one here...
SCAP/WO2 Stewart-Power/LCR Burnish/TF:Resh/2Flt/VEN/VE
(=A=)[MC2][MC1][SoL]
It's A Wiki!

“This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then… explode. ” -Captain Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
Clearly Canadian!
Fyston
ComNet n00b

Fyston

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  6
Total Posts:  151
May 8, 2011 5:25:36 PM    View the profile of Fyston 
So, uhh, I'm the new guy.

Hai all.
FM / SCW Fy / A-2 / S:58 "Nightshrike" / W:1 "Phoenix" / VSD Dead Gun /TF:R / 2Flt / VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Avalar
ComNet Initiate

Avalar

Post Number:  179
May 8, 2011 5:55:44 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Welcome to Regents!

I'm Avalar, or Avvie as some call me. Glad to have another person in the squad!

At the moment we are going through an interim story called Regents: Comfort for the Discontented. By all means, jump in if you want. It's kind of an in between time for what Amacuse has planned for us. And if you read it.... it's interesting. Lots of drama. I think I caused it.

>.>
<.<

So post if ya want. There's no wrong thing to do in CD stories. (or any story for that matter.... unless you go against orders...)
Drac
ComNet Marshal

Drac

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1288
Total Posts:  2191
May 8, 2011 6:57:17 PM    View the profile of Drac 
Welcome to the Navy, Fyston. I'm Drac, 2nd Fleet's commander. There's a going theory that I'm actually some sort of big-whig officer, but so far as I know I'm just good enough at blowing things up that the brass decided to give me something bigger to use when doing so.

As to love interests...heh. What an interesting topic. There's certainly been plenty of them over the Navy's lifetime. Those who've paid attention will note that I finally introduced one recently for Drac as well. After two+ years, it's probably about time. She should be featured in some upcoming CDs once A Page is over, though I sincerely doubt any drama will come anywhere close to that generated by these nuts.

-Drac
CNW|1LT Drac|VSD Dead Gun|TF: Aurek|2Flt|FC|VEN|VE
Chief of Naval Warfare
"Think Akbar, but Imperial."
Captain of the VSD Dead Gun
Ellesmere
ComNet Novice

Ellesmere

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  97
Total Posts:  311
May 8, 2011 7:25:14 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
Speaking of nuts...

/me stares Amacuse's way

we have a few crazies 'rround her so umm...keep an eye out :P
FM/SCRW Ellesmere/A-4/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF II Chrome Fox /TF:R/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE

Fyston
ComNet n00b

Fyston

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  7
Total Posts:  151
May 8, 2011 7:36:24 PM    View the profile of Fyston 
Eh, will do I guess ^^

It's gonna be a hard time explaining how I fit a pilot's helmet onto Fy's head, with the horns and all.

I guess the VE does custom made Zabrak pilot's helmets. Since it's already started, I may wait until next round or something and come in as the new guy, or just wait until the next mission.
FM / SCW Fy / A-2 / S:58 "Nightshrike" / W:1 "Phoenix" / VSD Dead Gun /TF:R / 2Flt / VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Maroy
ComNet Member

Maroy

Post Number:  392
May 8, 2011 7:37:55 PM    View the profile of Maroy 
I know I got a special helmet... I'd imagine Zabraks get some too

I'm Senior Chief Petty Officer Maroy, the Executive Officer and Beta Flight Leader of Regents Squadron. Looks like you're in my flight along with Scral, so make yourself at home. We're often on IRC and plan our posts there, so make sure to stop by every once in a while.

We're actually kinda in-between stories right now, so now's a pretty good time to write your introductory post. If you can get on IRC we can help you plan it out, but otherwise just post about boarding the Chrome Fox and looking for commander Cayden Tavers in the medical bay.
SXO/SCPO Maroy/B-1/S:153 Rhegents/W:58 Javelin/ICF-II Chrome Fox/TF:R/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [GCM] [CBV] [IG]

[This message has been edited by Maroy (edited May 8, 2011 7:41:02 PM)]
Avalar
ComNet Initiate

Avalar

Post Number:  181
May 8, 2011 7:53:58 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Heh. The Chrome Fox at the moment, but we're switching over to the Fearless according to Drac's post. I already fixed my ID Line.
FM/PO2 Avalar/A-2/S:153 Regents/W:52 Javelin/ICF-II Fearless/TF:B/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
Amacuse
ComNet Member
Imperial Benefactor

Amacuse

Post Number:  802
May 8, 2011 8:15:27 PM    View the profile of Amacuse 
Alrighty, you meatbags!  Time for another Public Service Announcement!

Interim story shall be ending by this up-coming Friday.  Which means... Any more CD drama you all want to post, you've got until 2359 AST (Arizona Standard Time) to do so.

I shall be finishing up the summary for our training mission later tonight and submitting it to Drac.  Hopefully, he'll review it and approve it by Wednesday, so I can get an introductory post prepped and ready to go by 0030 AST on Saturday.

As for me being nuts... It's kinda true... Partially... Read A Page to see just how "nuts" I am. 

Avalar
ComNet Initiate

Avalar

Post Number:  182
May 9, 2011 8:20:41 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Hey guys, in the light of the fact that tomorrow is an AP exam for me, I will not be getting on the IRC or posting at all after school today. I want to keep my distractions as limited as possible because this time I'm actually gonna try and get a 5.

This week is a busy one for me all together because of multiple things too. I'll only be posting once more on Comfort, and it's not really gonna involve any of you directly so don't feel you have to wait for me if you have something in mind.

The end is near! Goodness I can't wait til this is all over.
FM/PO2 Avalar/A-2/S:153 Regents/W:52 Javelin/ICF-II Fearless/TF:B/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
Ellesmere
ComNet Novice

Ellesmere

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  98
Total Posts:  311
May 9, 2011 8:37:21 AM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
Good luck, Avvie!
FM/SCRW Ellesmere/A-4/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF II Chrome Fox /TF:R/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE

Drac
ComNet Marshal

Drac

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1290
Total Posts:  2191
May 9, 2011 12:09:49 AM    View the profile of Drac 
Best of luck, Avvie. AP exams are pretty tough, but definitely worth doing. The three I took (4s on each) put me in a great position to get ahead of schedule in college. Which test are you taking?

-Drac
CNW|1LT Drac|VSD Dead Gun|TF: Aurek|2Flt|FC|VEN|VE
Chief of Naval Warfare
"Think Akbar, but Imperial."
Captain of the VSD Dead Gun
Trykon
ComNet Cadet

Trykon

Post Number:  299
May 9, 2011 2:17:20 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Good luck!  We will patiently await your return!

I agree with Drac: APs are great, especially for the shiny college credits.  At the same time, though, I'm glad that part of my life is in the past.    Luck!

TO
Avalar
ComNet Initiate

Avalar

Post Number:  183
May 9, 2011 5:56:59 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Only Government this year. I chose not to go above and beyond. Though I probably could have.... oh well. I'm glad I only have one to worry about and once tomorrow is over with, I can relax.
Scral
ComNet Novice

Scral

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  34
Total Posts:  71
May 10, 2011 3:55:47 AM    View the profile of Scral 
Someone mind telling me why I was moved to another squadron without even a word to me about it?
Trimik Dyr'Jin
Callsign Scral, Senior Crewman, Beta Flight, Beta 2
Regents Squadron

FM|SCRW Trimik|B-2|S:153 Regents Reign|W:58 Javelin|ICF-II Chrome Fox|TF:R|2FL|SFC|VEN|VE {=A=} (=TG=)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
[This message has been edited by Scral (edited May 10, 2011 4:03:23 AM)]
Trykon
ComNet Member

Trykon

Post Number:  301
May 10, 2011 7:32:44 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
I don't know, Scral, although I think it might be bigger than just you: I know Vengeance Squadron was recently deactivated, and Task Forces Resh and Besh were combined, so maybe your abrupt reassignment is part of the overall adjustment?

TO
Avalar
ComNet Initiate

Avalar

Post Number:  184
May 10, 2011 8:02:52 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Fy is also still listed as being in 'Shrike when I am pretty sure he was moved. Either it's an error like Fy or you're really in the other squadron.
Maroy
ComNet Member

Maroy

Post Number:  393
May 10, 2011 8:07:11 AM    View the profile of Maroy 
Both of them were moved intentionally. As far as I can tell, it's because they want to balance the active people out into two squadrons and keep both of them small so they can focus on SCAP stuff. I personally think having only four people per squadron is going to make stories a lot more boring and slow, but... I'm not the NHC.

StOrMz
ComNet Sultan
Imperial Baronet

StOrMz

[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1558
Total Posts:  2218
May 10, 2011 8:45:37 AM    View the profile of StOrMz 
My apologies, Scral and Fyston. I thought a notification went out.

You two were moved to Nightshrike in an effort to reinvigorate NS with activity. Basically, we have too many people (newer members and vets) for one squadron, but not enough to have 3 flights open (shrike & regents Alpha + Beta).

Again, I apologize for you both being unaware, I'll keep a better eye on it from now on.
Naval High Command
NCC|Rear Admiral StOrMz|NHC|VEN|VE

First Naval Fleet
C-SCAP|Rear Admiral|mSSD Atrus|Task Force: Aurek|First Fleet|VEN|VE

[NSM][IG][SWC][SRC][BI][IGC]
(=A=)(=^SA^=)(=ME=)(=*MAE*=)(=FOCE=)(=*TG*=)(=*ENG*=)(=*BO*=)(=AFM=)(=VM=)(=COM=)

Imperial Baronet of Kashyyyk
Amacuse
ComNet Member
Imperial Benefactor

Amacuse

Post Number:  804
May 10, 2011 9:18:53 AM    View the profile of Amacuse 
It has come to my attention that people believe our current story is boring... I kind of have to agree...

So... if anyone has ANY suggestions for a story they'd like to do as a SQUADRON, feel free to PM them to me or hit me up on the IRC when I'm on.

Also, because of us being reduced to one flight, the Boot Camp training mission is being scrubbed for a later date.  Having only 4 people in the squadron is not fun to do an Army BT training mission story thing with.

SO... recommend some ideas, and I'll shoot them up the Chain of Command.  If they like the idea, then we'll go with it.

All I want you to do is type up a summary of the idea, with a list of objectives for us to accomplish.  Once that is done, PM it to ME... and ME alone.  I will review it, and if I like it, send it up the Chain of Command to Drac and Slasher.  If they BOTH approve of it, then we have ourselves a mission.

SO... get to thinking you three.  I'm kind of fresh out of ideas for the time being, and have to go run....

/me runs off to go... run...

SC/WO2 Amacuse/A-1/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF-II Fearless/TF:B/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE (=AE=) (=*SAE*=) (=^TG^=) [MC:2] [LSM] [GCM] [CBV] [DSM]

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Regents Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:39:36 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 59  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >