Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > HSC 2009 - Iron Horse

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  HSC 2009 - Iron Horse
Urakai
ComNet Member

Urakai

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  421
Total Posts:  462
  RE: HSC 2009 - Iron Horse
December 21, 2009 11:30:59 AM    View the profile of Urakai 
Urakai shook his head at Adenn's rapid topic change and laughed.

"Well whatever it is, I'm sure you'll have it by the bucket load when we finish the job at hand." he responded.

"Right," Lucky added, darting over to a close terminal and punching in a few codes, "emergency.....exit... Aha! Through the doors and down the corridor to the left."

As everyone geared up to move, the Arkanian technician added in, "You could just have asked me..."

Urakai pointed accusingly at the technician, "We like computers better.", ending it with a sarcastic tone.

Without incident, all three squads made it out of the room, down the hallway and through the door marked Exit. Their descent down the stairs was also a cakewalk.

"Level zero." Saph read out as they reached ground level.

The squads saying in formation as they walked through the door, took a few more turns and walked out of a new exit. Their path was blindingly illuminated for a few brief seconds, but as their vision tuned in, they (for the first time) could get a good look at the cold, ever expanding city. The tall buildings, whilst some appearing generic, had been well architecturally structured, considering the weather conditions. Humming sounds from all over indicated the Vsat Empire's ground deployment. From their position, just outside the spaceport, not much was visible, as buildings were all around, however, it didn't take long for them to noticed an assault shuttle landed on a platform a hundred meters away.

Spontaneously, a female voice crackled through their comlinks, "This is Major Suzi Keeth, in charge of the landings. There's a bit of a....situation...with the city. If all squad leaders could report to me, I am the shuttle not far from your location."

"Acknowledged." Saphira responded, signaling with her hand for them all to follow.

Moving towards the shuttle at a casual pace, everyone noticed the lines of army troops reporting in. No one could say this was a small-scale operation. Then, as this particular shuttle's ramp lowered, out walked the Snow armored Major, sending he very first commands out seconds after leaving the shuttle. In appropriate and formal formation, the trio-squasds wated until being ten meters from the Major and halted.

"Impressive feat with the taking of the city, I commend you." Keeth began, nodding at the snowtroopers, "I'd like to fill in the squad leaders at this time, so we can get the gears in motion."

SL's from various squads, including Iron Horse, Marauder and others, joined with her and viewed a short holo display of the city.

After a little while, Saphira returned to her squad, as did the rest of the Leaders.

"Guys, hate to tell you but things are really going to be heating up. For unknown reasons, the local populace, including civil police, dont want to give up their city without a fight, so what we're up for is---LOOKOUT!" Saph yelled, diving to her right in an agile motion.

Instinctively, Urakai, along with half the squad, ducked and moved away. The other half just luckily missed what all the fuss was about. A homemade Molotov Cocktail, originating from an open window of the building above. Urakai had given himself plenty of room to move as he witnessed the smashed bottle erupt in flames and spread meters across. Things heating up... no kidding...
Gunnery Sergeant Urakai

Iron Horse Squad
TRP/GSGT Urakai/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [LoR][RoM][SoHe-P][DoH]

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... Then it's hilarious.
[This message has been edited by Urakai (edited December 21, 2009 11:31:41 AM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Veteran

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Platoon Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1096
Total Posts:  1385
December 21, 2009 5:44:29 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
The flames flared up, snapping with a crackle pop like a whip as the flames spread and burned whatever was in it's path. Whatever was in there was chemically balanced to keep burning as the troops who were closer tried in vain to put the flames out.

"And we're suppose to keep the city intact?" Urak voiced with a smudge of smugness in his voice.

"Sithspit! Rush that building and take out the one who threw that." Lucky shouted over their heads. Adenn and TK ran off, as a few troopers from Marauder followed suit. If there was one, there was more and they couldn't afford to let them think they will be ignored.

Keeth then walked forward as the troopers spread out to gain a protective perimeter. Everyone was on edge as the sounds of blasters were heard int he near distance.

The female walked with deft purpose. Flanked with what Saphira knew, were guards or staff that she needed with her. Flickering her Lek, she smiled as she noted the way she was looking at her and Lucky. It probably reminded the Major of her days as a grunt in the thick of it all.

"You will have all the support you need Sargent." Keeth spoke as she stopped meters away. "I shall have some remain here to take care of this section." Spoken very bluntly, Saphira knew it was a dismissal to get going and to call back her own troopers from the building.

"Yes Ma'am." Saphira snapped to attention and gave a node before rotating her foot to twist around and walk off. "Lucky?"

"I'm on it." Lucky trotted off to call back Adenn and TX from their hunt.

"Do you even know where exactly we need to go?" Urak spoke as he strode in step with her.

"An idea... Just keep your tongue in check." She snapped and looked behind her to see that Keeth was good on her promise. Saphira was able to tell that orders were being barked out as troopers ran to go where needed. The nearest buildings were being ransacked and no one was left behind. Taking them out in groups as some fought against them.

One had to have a cold heart for this part of the job. It wasn't easy to be able to stay sane as a trooper. Turning back she saw her missing troops run up. Lucky just shortly behind them. No one said a word as they took off at a run. Having to get past the first row of buildings. Not that it was going to be easy.

"It's a little quiet here.." MadMan observed. Everyone raising their weapons up and looking to the windows of the soulless buildings.

"Just keep moving.." Adenn whispered and prodded TK to watch his right.

Something was indeed not right. They could feel the cold tension int he air. Mingling with the sounds of fire and shouts that echoed and bounced through the buildings. Saphira took in a deep breath as they moved north down a set of streets. Being careful to stay in the open.

"Saph, wheres the troops that we're suppose to have?" Lucky asked.

"We're to meet up with them about two clicks North of here. Though, they should have sent a couple scouts..." The Twilek was cut short as the sound of bouncing metal was just ahead of them, and exploded.

"Down! Evasive, defense! It's a Trap!" Lucky barked. Though, it was moot as by hundreds of hours training, it was imprinted on their minds what to do.

"I think we know why Sargent Paka and his men are delayed.." Saphira muttered as they pressed back against buildings and started to shoot back.

"Sithspit! I didn't think the civvies would have TD's on them." Cried Urak who was covered in splattered snow from he explosions.
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TRP/PSG Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [LOR][EW:1C][ES:1C][BC]

Author/JRN Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
Urakai
ComNet Member

Urakai

Post Number:  422
December 22, 2009 2:53:57 AM    View the profile of Urakai 
Great... Urakai thought, now dripping wet and cold, just my freaking luck...

Urak swung the snow off his armor and left a flurry of blasts rip through his E-11 and penetrate the window above. A scream was heard as an elder Arkanian fell out, a thermal detonator still in hand. When his body his the hard surface which was the street, it instantly exploded, destroying what was left of the corpse.

Well.. at least I'm luckier than he was.

"Move up!" Saph called and ordered everyone into formation.

"On my mark, fire!"

The squads moved up in a perfect line, all weapons on the building. Saph raised her hand in anticipation, knowing whoever in that building was doomed. Milliseconds before her hand fell, shots could be heard from the surrounding areas, scores of lasers flying all over.

Fiery pain embedded itself like a magma knife as Urakai dropped to the pavement below, disorientated.

If Urakai could hear more than muffled voices, he would have heard Lucky cry, "They're everywhere!"

Saph took cover and yelled a fire back. Instantly, the line of troopers, however exposed in the street, let out a huge volley of fire which was impossible to avoid. Glass and and fire exploded from the buildings as a squad armed with launcher tubes, commanded by Major Keeth, joined the fight.

"Ten 0' clock! Rearm and fire!" She ordered, placing her own helmet on her head and contributing a sum of blasts to the mix.

Urakai didn't cry out in pain, even though he was given plenty of it as he picked himself up and grabbed his weapon. It was only until he flex his right should did he give a low growl as his skin stretched. By now, most of the resistance had been blown away in the surrounding buildings and the stragglers were being put to rest.

"Status report, Iron Horse!" Their SL yelled, wanted a head count.

All were accounted for. Satisfied, Saph then ordered the squad to group around her. Urakai took a moment, pulling out a vial of bacta and pouring it on his shoulder and down his back. One of the field medics present ran over and helped him. The direct his just below his shoulder had left a scorch mark, however the armor was built for these things and showed no signs of falling off.

"Is anyone hurt?" Saphira asked, looking around at the troopers.

"I took a small hit but I'll be fine." Urakai responded, glad he had his helmet to hide his grimace.

"Ouch." MadMan responded, taking a look at it.

Urak drastically wanted to reassure the squad he was fit for battle, "You know this is my third hit below the shoulder?", he tried to laugh.

Saph checked he was fine, then addressed the squad, "Okay, assuming everyone is able to move without trouble, it seems we might have to make our own way to Sergeant Paka. We have a whole city against us now, anything can happen behind our backs. Keep your thermal scanners at the ready and your weapons hot."

The squad turned, saluted Major Keeth and set out down an alley towards the next street. Urakai looked down at his Vibro-blades strapped to his belt. Sorry girls, he thought past the barrier of pain, looks like we wont be seeing much of each other tonight.
Gunnery Sergeant Urakai

Iron Horse Squad

Madman
ComNet Novice

Madman

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  77
Total Posts:  119
December 24, 2009 4:41:42 AM    View the profile of Madman 
Madman took care to fall in line with the rest of him, but he didn’t like it. In a way he felt like a moiré highly trained and better armed Tusken Raider, he wondered if they would take the short Arkanians and make them throw together some swoop bikes while they were at it. He shot them down, the stragglers were obviously broken, would have given up but death was rewarded to them, as if punishing the last remaining few for merely living seconds after their friends and neighbors had died. But that business was done for now, Madman personally didn’t see much of a change.

“So we finished moving in, shooting and killing everyone on sight. Now we are going somewhere else and shooting and killing everything in sight?” He’d ask as Urakai nodded “Yep. Pretty much, you’re a clever one.” Urak sneered, partially through a number of situations, but what did he have to care what some LCPL thought? Just some complaining recruit, right? However Urak might not have bothered if he were in less pain, though slowly that was being fixed with the bacta.

“Hey, least I can’t feel my own ribs through a blaster wound…” Madman would snort, Saph would decide to cut their personal banter short there “Come on, let’s go and stay focused.” Saphira would turn back to the rest of the squad, Madman adding “Yes, the desperate can be quite…resourceful. Do not underestimate them.” After which, little more could be said.

They proceeded forward, keeping a close attention to the sounds of blaster fire as well as staying spread to prevent concentrated fire from hitting them all grouped up.
TRP/LCP Madman/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/
+AdvanceReconCommandos{Lambda} +
IronHorseSquad
Urakai
ComNet Member

Urakai

Post Number:  425
December 24, 2009 6:03:13 AM    View the profile of Urakai 
Distant echoing blaster fire reminded the loosely formationed Iron Horse there were enemies present, but where, Urakai thought to himself. The squad was trigger-ready for anything, storming the spaceport was only a warm up to them. However, for Urakai, he was just about ready to go home, but Hell would freeze over before he bestowed this knowledge upon anyone else. He tried to be of good cheer, but instead came off as agitatedly rude.

"We're gonna get drilled if we stay in the streets any longer." Luckystar pointed out, her eyes darting from window to window.

As they progressed down the pavement, all eyes turned to a truck moving towards the intersection, clearly not VE.

"Move!" Saph quietly yelled as the squads split up, half going to the right hand building and the other to the left.

Urakai stood at the door once he arrived and allowed the IH (and other) troops to enter.

Saph grabbed her comlink and ordered, "Move to the roofs. We'll scout our way from there and see if we can find our way to Paka's position."

With that, Urakai took the liberty of leading the way up the stairs, closely followed by MadMan, Adenn and several other troopers. The building was architecturally shaped that of an apartment so finding their way to the top would be easy as following the signs. Many Arkanians present in the building slammed their doors, ran down the halls or stood, frozen, if not by the cold weather, in fear. All made it to the roof safe and sound, with Saph's group arriving about the same time in the adjacent building. The truck, now in the street directly below them, continued on at a slow pace. Getting a good look, it became clear the truck was filled with militia personnel sweeping the streets. A simple sentence into the comlink, and Major Keeth was warned of the civilian soldiers heading her direction. Now with their attention on their own situation, The combined squads looked ahead to see a a kilometer ahead, just enough to scout out a path in the general direction of Paka.

"Alright guys, we'll be able to stage this assault on the Orbit Communications HQ once we have the help of Sergeant Paka's men. We don't have far to walk but we may find we have to rescue him, depending on the reason he didn't meet us." Saph informed the soldiers.

The squads moved on the stairs again, this time down until they met in the streets. They knew where to go, but getting there's a different matter, Urakai pondered to himself.
Gunnery Sergeant Urakai

Iron Horse Squad

Saphira Striker
ComNet Veteran

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1098
December 24, 2009 5:15:43 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"This is insane! We're being shuffled into a maze and I don't like it." TX grumbled as they once more had to go up and down stairs to scout on the roof tops.

"I don't like it either, but, this is one of the only ways to make it through without running into problems." MadMan replied before the women could. Everyone was getting annoyed at having to sneak around.

"If only we could just blow the buildings up..."Saphira grumbled as they moved back down and ran along the streets.

No one had much to say to that. Bent on concentrating to make it through without being stopped. Surprisingly, they met no resistance for a couple blocks. That was cause for worry. With the planet under attack, one would think they were going to fight harder.

Ting, Ting, click!

The sound of metal bouncing was heard as the squad stopped and looked up to see smoke grenades go off ahead of them. Damn. How the hell they knew... Saphira thought.

"Get ready!" Lucky Shouted. The clicking sound of blasters readying was heard as they spread out. Enough was enough for hiding. They needed to get to Packa's troops now! Inside the smoke, they could hear the rumblings of an engine. The sillioute shape of a tank was soon visible as it moved forward. Along with over a dozen armed men and women. Military and civilian as they opened fire on them...

TRP/PSG Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [LOR][EW:1C][ES:1C][BC]

Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2153
Total Posts:  3440
December 27, 2009 10:00:22 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Luckystar's eyes widened as she saw the huge tank slowly rumble in their direction, military and civilian enforcement personnel trailing behind it almost like a parade march. This last thought made her smile slightly for a second or two before she started barking orders along with Saphira.

"Cover positions!" they shouted in unison before finding spots where they cold take cover from the cavalry that was marching in their direction.

With her comm, she clicked to a secure channel where she communicated with both major Keeth and Saphira.

"All right, so we have to move quickly on this one, I don't like the way this is going. I have a plan, it doesn't have all the fine details thought through completely but it'll be good to get us started.

I'll go back in the building and race up the stairs a floor or two so that I have some firing capabilities above the huge hulk of the tank, I'll take one or two more men with me. I'll take some of the Valiance and Marauder squad troopers, we'll pick off the troops from a higher vantage point which will hopefully throw them off-guard a bit. meanwhile the rest that will be on the ground will use frags as well as smoke grenades, the fragmentation grenades we'll use to bust some of the tank tracks, from there we'll have to find a way to take it out, I'll see if we have any options from up there."

"I like it" the Major acknowledged, "get to it then, my guys will provide some form of cover with some smoke and flash grenades."

"Good luck, Lucky" Saph put in solemnly "who from Iron horse will you be taking with you?"

"I'll take TK as well as Adenn if you don't mind"

"Not  at all. Play safe up there, we want you guys all back here alive"

"Will do"

She spoke with the Valiance and marauder squad commanders and soon, a few men of each squad were with them, they had handed all of their grenades to the rest of the crew that remained on the ground, all wished each other luck and the plan was put into action.

By this time the tank and the rest of the angry caravan had covered a good distance, Lucky and those who were with her raced up two levels before finding themselves in a hallway. Adenn kicked a door open and she could hear the tank's engine in the room.

Nodding silently, they all took positions at every available window and readied their weapons. When the angry men were near enough, they started shooting. some of them including herself had a silencer and as such the sound of blaster fire was muffled slightly, a few fell here and there n quick succession as they were taken by surprise. The tank was almost upon them now and she could see an open hatchway, most probably because of the heat levels in the vehicle. There were men stationed on outside gun turrets, those they shot down quickly and now all they needed to worry about was the main cannon.

Some muffled blasts were heard and clouds o smoke and dust puffed up and filled the sky directly above the tank, this provided both an advantage and a disadvantage to them.

Patching through to Saph and Major Keeth, Lucky spoke again "OK, so we got rid of a good portion of the men, there's an open hatch in the tank, possibly where the driver's stationed. Watch yourselves, we'll try to take them out"

TK, Adenn, Coren and all the rest fired at the men that were still standing, the police were relatively easy pickings as usual. just as the tank passed under their nose, she took the chance and sputtered a volley of shots inside and on the side of the hatch door, these shots would ricochet inside and was rewarded with a loud, short cry before there was silence. As the rumbling sound of the tank suddenly grew louder, she screamed into her comm for everyone on the ground to move out of the way as the hulking piece of armor sped up. A minute later a horrific crash was heard and some cheers rose up to greet the guys still shooting at the windows.

"Nice job Lucky" Saph's voice came over in a tone that had a int of amasement "that was well improvised and daring, now you all come down here, we got an angry mob to take care of"

"Roger that" she replied as she motioned for everyone to get outside quickly.
[This message has been edited by Luckystar (edited December 27, 2009 10:02:06 PM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Veteran

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1105
December 27, 2009 11:56:32 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Through the crackling fire and smoke from the destroyed tank came those of the mob that were left. The anger was even greater then before and, would only get worse. The troopers stood their ground and several rushed forward to take those nearest out. Armed with what looked like household items, it looked like it was going to be easy.

"Maybe you should sing to them Urak. That might work!" Saphira growled as Lucky and the others caught up to them.

"Yea, blow their ears out!" MadMan chuckled.

"Enough. We need to move it now!" Lucky broke the fun.

"Alright! MadMan, TK, Urak. Time for a sweep!" Saphira gave the order for them to rush.

This s getting annoying. Saphira thought as they ran towards the enemy. They needed to get past them and on towards Paka and his men. All the people were accomplishing, was just delaying them. As well as pissing them off. The only positive thing was that most of the people didn't have any major weapons.

"Try not to waste too much Ammo." Saphira shouted as she came into contact with the first person. Stopping short, Saphira pivoted to the right and jacked her right elbow up to impact him int he jaw. The man fell down instantly in pain and she left him. There were too many coming at her and the others. There would be a few that would live, and others that wished they were dead. Using the butt of her blaster she jammed it into the gut of another while grabbing her dagger and thrusting it into the head of another with a sickening crunch.

Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2155
December 28, 2009 12:57:37 AM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Lucky was more than happy to unleash hell when Saph gave the order, if Hell could be called what these Arkanians we're going to endure. when she heard the mention of not bothering any ammo she tsked silently. Waste any ammo? On these guys? Hells no! Things would have to be done the old fashioned way.

As the angry mob of civilians and few remaining military personnel charged them angrily wielding shanks, knives, antique weapons they got from their collection and a few pistols, she mentally braced herself for the great clash that was about to come upon them.

The StormTroopers were higher trained than the military here but higher training didn't do you much good if you were outnumbered this badly. She was about to roll up her sleeves when she giggled at herself for her stupidity, she had no sleeves of course.

Taking a slow, deep breath, she let it out even slower through her nose as she charged the mob and started to throw herself about. As they slowly made their way forward, kicking, elbowing, cracking people over the head with the butts of their weapons, stabbing and slashing at the angry Arkanians with their Vibroblades, she couldn't help but notice how the squads always seemed to group back together after each huge wave.

There was no time to consult Saph or Major Keeth on what had just popped in her head, it had to be executed right away. Speaking to every member of all four squads, she instructed them to make a sort of human wall  in the short break before the next wave. There was no way that all their opposition was coming at them here, there would surely be some more dispersed throughout Novania.

Her plan turned out to work perfectly, they advanced in unison and were able to methodically kill or knock unconscious anyone who crossed their path while helping each other out. Soon, when her arms were getting bruised and sore, she found herself staring at a clear path ahead.

"This way guys! No more crazies for now!!" she shouted happily as she jogged off towards the side-street.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Veteran

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1107
December 28, 2009 4:33:57 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
No more crazies for now.

Saphira rolled her eyes as they moved forward. Lucky was right for the moment. Yet, there would always crazies in the Universe. Even more was the one they had in their squad that was just as insane by Saph's perspective.

"Lucky, you're forgetting that we have Urak." Saphira teased as they ran past the mass of bodies and those still crying out in pain. If it bothered anyone to leave the dead and wounded laying in the cold street's they didn't say anything.

With the rough tapping's of the troopers feet hitting the ground floor, they made it another block. It seemed that if there were residents around, they wisley stayed hidden. Or, were planning another strike.

"Keep moving!" Cried saphira as she stopped to press against a building to point guard the troopers that needed to move ahead.

"What are you doing?" Lucky questioned.

"I'm going to try and contact Pakka. We should be there now. Something is wrong." The Twilek rasped. With so much noise and sounds of battle, it was hard telling exactly where they were at.

"Sargant Pakka.. Requesting coordinates...

Patching through the com she repeated the words for a few minutes. Keeping her eyes open and scanning their area as the last of the men made it past the two. With the seconds ticking by, they knew that Paka was in trouble. Lowering her weapon, the Twilek shook her head. They were going to have to make a guess where they would be at, and, head in that direction. As Saphira was going to say something, there came a clanging sound behind them.

"I'll go check it out." Lucky volunteered before anything could be said. Watching her run off, staying in a low crouched position as Saphira waived over MadMan and Urak.

"Stay here and watch our backs." She ordered and went after Lucky. If anything to help watch her back while the other two watched hers. Keeping a low profile, she caught up with lucky who looked over at her and didnt say a word. The clanging sound became louder and one could pick up that there was now more then one. They gave a hand signal to take cover behind a dumpster and poked their heads out to see what was making the noise. About ten assassin droids were walking towards them!

"I don't think those are ours..." Lucky whispered. Saphira didn't have to say a word to know they weren't theirs. For they would have been informed about them. "I think I know why Paka isn't answering..." She added, right as a droid spotted them and instantly rose its arson to them and shot off rounds of blaster fire!

"Defiantly not ours!. RUN!" Saphira shouted. The two took off as fast as they could. Hooking their weapons over there shoulders to blind fire. "Ya know...I would rather have crazies, then this!"

If Lucky said anything, she didn't catch it as they were given cover fire from MadMan and Urak. "RUN you two! Those aren't going to stop them that easily.!" Lucky ordered. Not that they had to be told that twice as a stray bolt zipped by and scorched both the men in the leg and shoulders. Just when they thought it couldn't get any worse there was a crackle sound over their Com's.

"This is Paka. Where....fired....hurry... east of...."

The message was broken as they zipped past towards the others. Pausing to catch their breaths int he ally where the remainder of their troops waited for orders.

"I.. hate when your right." Saphira stated. "If Paka was forced to move, those robo cops must be the issue."

"Well, we can't stay here." Urak interrupted. "They are coming up fast and know where here..."

"Well, Paka said East.. So he can't be far from here. lets go. double time and watch your backs!" Lucky shouted.

They moved, tossing a TD behind them that would go off in thirty seconds. It wouldn't be enough to stop them, but slow them down was the option.

Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2157
December 29, 2009 11:26:12 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
They sprinted off knowing that  the "robocops" weren't too far behind. They needed to find a way to get to packa quickly...As she ran, she made the risky move of looking up, she noticed that the buildings here seemed to be closer together.

"Guys, we can't outrun these things forever" Lucky suddenly put in.

"We know! have any suggestions?" inquired Saph

"Yeah. Get inside the next building and go to the roof, I'm oretty sure we could jump from one to the next for a few buildings. would cover more ground as well a shid us from discovery for  a bit"

"Are you crazy!" Saph shouted, making Luckystar wince.

"Maybe. Anyone have any other suggestions?"

There was silence save for teh thudding of their bootson hard ground.

"Let's go with her plan and hope it works" he Major finally out in.

"I'll take the ifirst jump" Lucky replied "will test if my theory works"

"Sounds good to me" TK-421 piped up accompanied by glances in his directio from almost everyone else.

At the next building, Liucky raced up the flights of stairs to the roof, checked the aproximate distanc between the building she was on and the one in front and walked back to the other end of the roof.

As teh rest of the squads walked onto th roof, she caught a few, quick "good lucks", sprinted forward then jumped when her boots touched the lip of the rooftop.

She landed hard on the next but was surprised she had a few inches away from the edge of this current rooftop. Over her com she got in touch with the rest of the group.

"It's doable but prepare to have a somewhat hard landing, bend your knees as you land as to not cause yurselves injury"
Saphira Striker
ComNet Veteran

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1110
December 30, 2009 3:34:13 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
With a grin on her face, Saphira sprinted forward and sprung off the building. MadMan landed before she did as the knees bend to help cushin the landing. Her feet stung from he drop as she cursed the makers of the boots they had to wear. Urak jumped next but seemed to falter on the jump.

"Hurry!" Saph shouted. Watching as Urak jumped and kicked his legs back and forth as he came down. Only to slip in the edge of the roof and start to fall. TX snapped a hand out and grabbed him. Pulling him to safety as the remainder started to make their leaps.

"Thanks!"Urak muttered as they ran after Lucky who was already two buildings ahead of them.

"What happened?" Lucky asked as the group made another jump.

"Nothing. Just keep going." Saphira replied taking another leap. Up ahead they could see smoke and the sound of blasters. "Looks like we have found them." Pointing ahead as they came to the end of another jump. Crumbling pieces of wall fell as they made the last jump.

Down below, they could see Paka and his mean battling the same droids they had escaped from. Yet, the biggest surprise was to see a few droid dekas in the fight. Blasting away as their shields protected them from the shots fired at it.

"Uh, I thought those weren't around anymore." Urak spoke, with a little confusion in his voice.

"Well, it looks like the military here got ahold of a few a long time ago just in case." Saphira added. It was the only real explanation to why the things were even around, much less still in obvious working order.

"So, what now?" MadMan spoke up as he pointed downward. They had no building to jump lower too, and the fall down would break their legs. They didn't have time to repel down, and a human chain was out of the question. Scanning the area Urak found a way down.

"Look, Therese a ladder to the side of the building." shouting over the noise as they all turned and scrambled over. At a glance it went most of the way down the building; ending with only a few feet above the ground. They could easily drop the rest of the way down.

They quickly moved down the ladder. Dropping to the ground and watched the backs of those who made the way down. When everyone was accounted for they wasted no time to rush over into the fray. It was pure madness as several troopers had to duck heads to avoid some shots from their own!

Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2173
January 4, 2010 11:16:16 AM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Lucky quietly surveyed the madness that reigned before them. Blaster bolts were bouncing all over the place, Packa and his men seemed to be faring well against their opposition, the only question was how long that luck would last.

Near one of the Droidekas was a wall that was in serious disrepair, she knew that  it could no longer stand any major assault of any kind. Not many of the Arkanians had paid much attention to the new arrivals, they were focused on Packa at the moment.

"Major, it was specified that we were not to destroy the city but it was never stated that we couldn't have someone do the demo for us, correct?"

"What are you getting at Sergeant Major?"

"I have a plan, it will be tricky to pull off but it may be our best chance to both reduce our opposition numbers and better Packa's chances."

"Speak then!" came the loud voice of the Major in her helmet.

"That crumbling wall over there-" she said as she pointed "-can't stabd up to much anymore. If a few blaster bolts were to be shot at it from the Arkanian military let's say, we have a chance to take out one or more Droidekas."

"And if that doesn't work?" the Major demanded.

"I have a backup plan, just get ready to find cover"

There was a heavy silence as all this sank into their brains, what was going to be attempted was dangerous no doubt, but what else could they do?

"Very well, let's get on with it. How do you propose we go about this business?"

"We spread out along this side of the street and a bit to my left for a wider range of cover. One or more of us will fire shots at the nervous new Arkanian recruits, if we hit them spot on in the shoulder they're bound to fall back and fire a single shot behind them"

"How do you know they're new recruits?" asked Saph whom had remained silent throughout this conversation.

"I know they're new because of how they shoot, they're shooting in a nervous and sporadic fashion. That alone is a good ingredient for a disaster on their part"

"Should work to our advantage then, let's move!" shouted Major Keeth.

Without hesitation, Lucky slithered away as the men readied to take their shot. In a bag she had slung over her shoulder she had a few blasting caps, some small containers, petroleum jelly and  potassium chlorate.

Quickly going to work, she took out a small container and picked up a piece of rock which she used to grind the potassium into a powder, next she took a bit of petroleum jelly and kneaded the two until it was a good enough paste. Not bad for having "borrowed" these from various places along the way

After the paste was satisfactory, she put a pre-determined amount into the remaining containers before placing some blasting caps on those.

"Let's do this!" she hissed into her comm, a half minute later, several shots were fired and a few screams were heard. as she predicted, the jittery recruits fired over their heads as they took their last breath, soon, the wall was smoking and rubble could be heard crashing to the ground.

"Take cover but keep firing!" lucky shouted in her comm.

As the Arkanians looked back towards the Droideka, she set off the first of the charges and finished off the doomed wall with the other charges she had strategically placed. amidst the explosions, smoke, dust and flame screams could be heard.

"Let's finish'em off!" came Major Keeth's shrill voice.
Madman
ComNet Novice

Madman

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  79
January 4, 2010 6:47:58 PM    View the profile of Madman 
Again it seemed a perfectly containable situation had been turned into a whole mess of trouble. He had never seen so many people take up arms to repel would-be invaders  If that wasn’t bad enough, Madman found he rather hate parties, especially large ones like this. “Alright, hope we brought enough bolts for everyone!” Madman spoke through his teeth, as he took pot-shots from behind a bit of debris caused by the fighting. Yeah, he had a couple wounds – wounds that hurt like a, well, a term he’d hoped he’d not have to use this day.

He did love it however, he loved taking part in this battle, felt like the old days and with the new guy, higher ranked than him, joining, he was a perfect little speck on the arse of this Iron-Horse. Lovely.

“Keep it up, you guys back there!” He’d turn over to the still fresh soldiers, who were actually quite strong in this situation, as Madman turned back, staring out of the gaping crack in his helmet Hehhn, even damaged it’s better than nothin’ Madman thought as he cackled to himself, like the little wretch he was, though the bitter cold still brushed over his wounded head, licking at the drying blood due to the dry cold that swam through the city.

Suddenly as the wall came crashing down, clamping over a good set of the rebel forces, their dying screams were all silenced by a force far more powerful and relentless than the force – death. Along with them, a couple Droidekas were ground into scrap metal by the thick, heavy wall. Now all they needed to do is drive and scatter the main force – to do that, perhaps they would have to make them fear.
IronHorseSquad
Saphira Striker
ComNet Veteran

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1115
January 5, 2010 6:35:26 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
As the smoke from the blast cleared, most of the enemy were dead, destroyed (the droids) or were fleeing in the opposite direction. It bought them a little time before they could re-group. They didn't have long as those who were injured were patched up roughly. The dead would have to lay where they fell until they could be properly dealt with.

"Thanks for the help trooper. You must be Striker." Paka stated bluntly.

"Yes sir I am. I hate to be rash, but we need to move out now before other distractions delay us." Saphira replied with haste in her voice.

"Aye! I'll leave a few troopers to tend to the badly wounded while they wait for help." Paka turned on a boot and barked orders before they were soon marching out. Meeting little resistance other then shouts and curses, they were making good time.

"So, who wants to lighten things up!" Piped Urak about three troopers behind.

"Do it, and I swear I will blast your mouth shut!" saphira growled. Much to her dismay, there were a few chuckles as Paka lead them on towards their destination.

"Aww. You wouldn't do that. Who would be there to - OW!!!" Urak cried out. Seemed someone had managed to shut him up for his own sake. Saphira grinned and smiled under her helmet.

Madman
ComNet Novice

Madman

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  80
January 6, 2010 5:39:26 AM    View the profile of Madman 
"Well let's hurry up with things. We need to get moving, no need to smell the flowers because you'll be sore to know that snow and metal and people do not nourish seeds well." Madman would muse as he hoisted his gun over his shoulder "Well I'll take point, I seem to be fairly well off, heh, so best I soak the attention of our foes." He seemed to rationalize as he stoon and checked his gun.

"That is...unless anyone cares to...disagree?" Madman would ask, he didn't really care much about these people they were operating with, they weren't on the same squad, so why should he feel responsible about their casualties or plight. He just wanted to get this mission over with.

The others could see that either Madman took a blow to the head too many, or he was usually like this. Saphira would watch as each took a quick break to care for their squad mates "Come on, be careful but try not to waste time." She'd tell them, in a stern, passive voice. No need to bark at them every five minutes.

"Why not keep a medic or two with 'em, and a soldier or two arming an e-webs...leaving them here..." Madman would get cut off, "Is not a choice, so I'd suggest you leave it at that." Lucky would tell the LCP off, as Urak stifled an amused bit of laughter. Though he was discouraged from speaking a derogatory  with a stirn, threatening stare from the Twi'lek.

Adenn, Vor'en, and the rest of the green boys took a bit to break "This is just wonderful..." Adenn cursed, "Almost died back at the last objective, if not for that crazy Madman." Adenn muttered as Vor'en smiled "Well, we're alive, that'ssss all that mattersss." He'd his, he actually enjoyed it, the rush of energy, and all.
IronHorseSquad
Saphira Striker
ComNet Veteran

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1116
January 6, 2010 9:45:16 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
It didn't take long for them to finish through the streets. It seemed almost too quiet, but looked as if most of the people were smart enough to stay out of their way.

"Sensor's picking something up ahead."  One of Paka's men informed. "Picking up alot of weaponary around a single building. They must be expecting us."

"Well, it's not like it would be easy. Freida Golga the planet can't leave the planet now." Adenn spoke up.

"Well, let's split up into two teams and take'em out." Saphira shot.

"I'll head tot he east end of the building with a few of my men." Paka started. "Rushing them int he front will divert their attention to you. Should give us time to get inside."

"Alright. Let's move out." Lucky stated with a breef set of orders. As paka's team  left, they gave them a few minutes head start before marching forward towards their. goal.

Jegora
ComNet Marshal

Jegora

[VE-ARMY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1352
Total Posts:  2175
January 7, 2010 7:54:08 PM    View the profile of Jegora 
OOC:
Graded to here
Jegora Fal
Army Tactical Officer

TO/2LT Jegora/Stormtrooper Corps/Vast Empire Army/Vast Empire
[IH] [EW:1] [BC] [CoZ] [CCA] [DCE] [BoT] [ESC09] [AS-1]

Initiate of the Dark Jedi Order
Osk Company Employee
Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2178
January 8, 2010 10:58:39 AM    View the profile of Luckystar 
As they started forward, Lucky wondered how many men they were up against. the fact that Packa was going to send them their way didn't sit too well with her, hopefully his team would take the liberty of picking off a few men as they went.

"Easy does it guys" came Major Keeth's now low, soft voice. It was vital that the troops stay calm throughout this ordeal, they didn't need guys freaking out on them at this time.

When they were close enough to the building, their team hunkered down and waited for a sign, any sign, that there were people coming in their direction.

"Here they come!" came Saph's excited, hushed tone.

"Shh!" came the voices of a few others. the energy in the air could be easily felt, it was high, vibrant, almost like a buzz in the air. "Go!" came the hushed but now hard voice of Major Keeth as the Arkanians came closer.

They leveled their weapons at the ready and shot in silence, they didn't need any vocal instructions, they all knew what needed to be done. A few minutes passed, a fair amount of the opposing men were down, but there were still some streaming through.

"We're in" came Packa's voice suddenly.

this was good news, now the only thing they needed to figure out was how they were going to get inside as well. They couldn't just get up and run, that would be a surefire way to get them all killed.

It took a few more minutes, but soon they found that there were regular, short gaps in the stream of people pouring in. "Let's go in a couple at a time" Keeth voiced suddenly.

It was a good plan, it would take some time but it was doable. Little by little the crew timed their escape to the building and their numbers dwindled slowly, the Arkanians not noticing that they would soon be after no one and would look like idiots shooting in the dark.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Veteran

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1119
January 8, 2010 4:26:33 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"I don't like this." Muttered a random trooper in the back of their small group. They had just made it inside; leaving only Lucky's small group left to make it inside.

"Hush. Not everything is guns blazing." Saphira barked quietly. If that trooper had been in her squad, he would have understood why they were the best when it came to sneaking around. "Set up a spotter while the others make it inside."

Without a word, a few of the troopers ran forward to do as they were told. It didn't take long for Lucky and the others to make it inside. "Well, that was slow and easy." She responded.

"Yea, well, I don't think the rest of it will be a cake walk." Saphira answered as Paka's voice crackled over their com.

"There's three floors up to to the objective. Heavy weapons and armored Arkanian's. Looks like our friend is expecting us." Paka sounded tired and irritated. Not that anyone could blame them. He lost several of his best men in this campaign and there was more to come.

"Alright. Keep their eyes on you as best as you can." Came Keeth's smooth voice. "We'll take all path's to block any chance of escape. If you have to blow down walls, then so be it."

There were a few confirmations before Keeth gave them their own. They were to take the main force and enter from the back end of the building through the turbo lift shaft.

"What! No way. What if they turn the blasted thing on?!" Cried Urak. Saphira only smirked.

"Relax trooper. We'll have those disabled before you can get there." Keeth hissed. "Now, move out!"

Marching forward, Saph and Lucky's group kept to a decent pace. The building was pretty huge , but the bottom floor was at least cleared.

"So, ah. how are we suppose to go up? Do we even know if our target is even at the top?" TX asked as they checked a side room to make sure there wasn't anyone in there. "I would rather take the stairs."

Saph turned on a heel and first looked to urak who was she knew was about to start another song. "Don't even try it..." She snapped before turning to look at the others. "We've already got confirmation that he's here. The man isn't stupid. I am sure he expects us to take the stairs or lifts -"

Just then the power flickered and went out. Saphira continued without missing a beat.

"So, we're going to climb up. A few of the men from the Major's command have the gear we need."

"Looks like the major was as good on her word. The lift's won't be working..." Urak started.

"Much less anything else." MadMan piped up.

"Get your charges ready then. Looks like we'll be taking out some doors now too." Lucky shouted as they walked on. At least they had enough light to see where they were going.

"Well, at least they stopped the lifts." Someone muttered in the back. Brinigng a few laughs as they marched on. They would have to hurry now.

Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2183
January 9, 2010 4:57:35 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
as they neared the lift doors, the men in charge of the charges prepped them and soon they were set against the lift doors..

"Take cover you guys!" Saph ordered

They split up briefly and hid behind corners as a muffled blast was heard, a few seconds later plumes of smoke, dust and fine debris rained all around them.

Peeking around the corner she was hiding behind, Lucky spied a gaping hole where the lift doors had been but a minute ago. What she was most surprised to see however, was the fact that the lift itself was on this floor. Patching through to everyone, she spoke up.

"So there's two ways to do this, we could go into the lift and make a human chain and haul each other one by one on the roof and work our way up from there or we cold scale teh lift from the side, using its structural design as for and handholds and start our climb. I personally prefer to go in and up instead of starting out outside right away, we could take a minute on the lift roof and do a bit of studying for the safest way up"

"I agree, let's do it" Saph jumped in.

They moved into the lift, Lucky climbed on one of the taller men's shoulders, unlatched one of the ceiling panels and jumped up, pushing herself through the hole with her arms and scrambled to her feet. Reaching down, she grabbed the man who had hauked her up by the rmpits and brought him up alongside her, together they worked to progressively get everyone up onto the lift roof.

"Alrighty then, now what?" asked TK-421 from where he was standing.

"Well, we gotta go up" someone pointed out.

"Obviously. But how?"

They took a few minutes to look around for ways to go up the three levels and not get themselves killed.

"Why don't we monkey up the three floors?" Urakai piped up.

Lucky looked at him quizzically but then understood what he was saying, where the cables were located were depressions in the walls ofthe shaft.

"Good idea, but how?'

"Hold on to the cable and climb up" Lucky answered for whomever had aked the question.

There was a heavy silence in the shaft as this information sank in.
A few took a small step back, they obviously didn't want to be the ones to try this out.

"I'll go first" suggested Lucky

She frog-leapt forwards and held on to the cable for dear life. It groane d a little but otherwise didn't move.

"Cover me you guys" she called down in a hushed tone as she mentally prepared herself for the slow climb up.

Taking a deep breath, she placed her feet spread a little apart so that each foot touched its respective side of the crevices the cables were in. Cautiously, she placed ine foot forwardand prepared herself to jump back down should anything go wrong. seeing taht it held, she kept going on her slow climb up until she  eventually reached the third floor lift doors.

Taking a  piece of scrap metal she found on a ledge, she used it as a crowbar and pried the doors slowly apart, cautiously watching out for any immediate foes.

"The immediate area's clear, one person come up at a time and as we get more people up here we'll sart scouting ahead and getting rid of everyone taht gets in our way of capturing Freida"
Saphira Striker
ComNet Veteran

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1122
January 9, 2010 6:23:51 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
There were a few complaints as they jumped and groaned from he climb. It didn't help that the groaning sound of the cable's made a few think it would snap under their weight.

"Just keep moving. Those cable's aren't going to snap easily." Saphira cried as Lucky reached and grabbed her arm to haul her up from the door. Sweat beaded under her helmet from the draining climb. Taking a few calming breaths, the female looked to see only herself and one other had so far made it out.

"I can go ahead if you want." Lucky started. "Give you some time to catch your breath."

"No! I'm fine. I'll take two with me as soon as - AHHHHHH!" Saphira cried out as a gloved hand shot out from the door and latched on to her boot. Forgetting that she had leaned against the wall, directly next to the pried doors.

Lucky went to help out the trooper before Saph could pull her foot away. Of course, it was Urak who came out next. Quickly followed by Adenn and MadMan.

"Eh.. Sorry Sa-" Urak started.

"Don't. Just shut it and move out." She snapped. Stalking forward as she flipped her E-11 off her shoulder to a ready position.

"Urak, MadMan. Go ahead." Lucky ordered.

Without question, the two trotted up to saphira and kept quiet. Eyes scanning the dark halls as they listened for any hint of approaching footsteps.

"Radio back Lucky and have her bring everyone forward." Saphira whispered. It was difficult to see int he darkened hallways, but what she saw lead that they were close.

"sure thing. What do I say?" Urak questioned.

"Target close." Came the reply as MadMan pointed out to Urak what Saphira already saw. There were grooves in a few corners of the section they were walking in. Barley noticeable, but it was the secret panel for floor turrets. Their heads flickered up to see just down the hall; two ceiling turrets that hung lifeless.

"There's a small halway to the right about forty meters. The main offices have to be there and I bet we'll find more dead traps and a closed blast door." MadMan surmised.

Luckystar
ComNet Disciple

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  2188
January 9, 2010 9:28:52 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Lucky stared at the lifeless turrets suspended from thr ceiling, the fact that there were this many traps in this building didn't sit well with her, she kept moving more cautious, studying everything they passed.

When they turned the corner, sure enough, they found themselves walking down an office-lined hallway. Traps had been disabled nd either hung lifeless from the ceiling or parts were strewn all over the floor tsk tsk, horrible way to treat an office building...

In good times, this building would've been a nice office bilding where operations could run smootly, she could see herself working in a place like this .Someday...someday, I will...

They kept moving swiftly but stealthily down the hall until they reached the end, they'd have to make  a left onto another hallway. No blast doors yet, this made her a little more on-edge than she already was.

"Over here guys" a Trooper who had sprinted ahead whispered through his comm.

Saph, Lucky, Marauder squad and Iron Horse joined him, the Major, Valiance squad and the rest of the group stayed a few paces behind providing cover from the rear.

Saph stopped in front of the door and motioned for everyone to stay put and be silen, in this moment, Lucky held her breath and dead silence reigned.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Veteran

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1123
January 9, 2010 10:53:33 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
It was a good thing the power was cut. Saphira thought. Looking at all he traps only gave way to what hells could be going on in a simple office. Of course, nothing was ever simple. The fact that they didn't have to fight their way through turrets was a blessing.

"Keep low." Saphira whispered. Raising a hand to silence those that were farther back. With her free hand she gave hand signals to point two to the right as she sucked in a breath of air and turned the corner.

A large blast door stood in their way. The dingy metal seemed to laugh at them, with the spray of scorch marks that sprinkled over it. Obviously, it had been used before and withheld. Blaster's weren't going to make it through. Not this time.

Turning her head, she signaled a few troopers from Maurader and Valiance to come forward. Soft tapping's of their footsteps could be heard bouncing off the floor.

"Can you cut through?" She whispered to one of them.

"We could. But it would take time Sir." The first one - Blake - stated.

"Blasting would be more efficient, but there's a risk." Arson chipped in.

"What kind of risk?" Saphira quarried.

"We would have to use the rest of the explosives we have to even break it. The metal is thick enough that it would still have to pry it open. Leaving whatever defenses they have on the inside..." He stopped. There was no need to say anything else.

"They can't have much. It's the only shot we have. Do it." Saph ordered as the two troopers went to work to set the charges. They would have to fall back and hope the walls wouldn't cave in too badly. "Alright. As soon as the charges go I need two volunteers to go and help move the door and anything else that might be in the way. With luck, the walls should blow out and leave enough room to get in."

A pause as Adenn and MadMan rose hands to take lead for that. "As soon as the doors open, rush them. Take out any guards. Half of you, set your weapons for stun. We don't need the moron to try and get killed. Alive only."

No sooner then everyone drew back and set their weapons for stun; the charges were set and ready. " Anyone have one last flash bang?" Lucky whispered. "If they have anything in there still active we might be able to disrupt it and stun them. If anything it will buy time."

"Great idea!" Urak responded as they switched to a com and played telephone to see if there was one left.

Within moments, hands passed up one last Flash bang. Handing it to the Twi'lek. The word was clear. They would have one shot at this to avoid any casualties.

"Do it." Saph growled.

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

The sound of thunder crackled. Walls and floors rumbled while the hallway filled with powder grey smoke. Small chunks of wall flew back and smacked against the back wall when Adenn and MadMan rushed forward with the makeshift crowbars.

"MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" Saphira and Lucky cried together as the dirt coated everyones armor. Indeed the damage was significant. The roof had piled lightly on the ground. Though, most flew out the sides of the building to the streets below.

Both men were hard at work, but it was working. They cursed and grunted as the last bits pushed and gave. With the Flash Bang ready in hand, the moment she had clearance the shiny ball flew through her hand and straight inside.

"DOWN!"

Someone inside had shouted before cries came with the bang. A frying sound of electronics re-affirmed that they had a mount inside to use for a defense. Unfortunately, MadMan and Adenn got flashed banged with them and were laying on their sides as troopers pushed past her to get inside. There were a few exchanges of blaster fire while, the remaining troopers secured the hallway and shouted orders to move debrea away.

"You two alright?" Saphira drew to her knee to check on them.

"Y-Yea. Next time...Warn us when the hell your gonna do that." Adenn rasped as MadMan pulled himself up.

"Guess that is what we get being your minions." MadMan shot.

"Glade to see you have some humor still. You'll both live. take a bacta patch to help the headache." She replied with a grin.

"CLEAR!!" Rang Lucky's voice from the room. The Twi'lek left the two and went inside to see a few troopers pointing weapons two three Arkanian guards. With hands on their heads and on their knees, she turned her attention to see Freida Golga. Alive, but with a few cuts and a bruise under the right eye. Sneering under her helmet she stalked over.

"By order of the VE, you are our prisoner." Her voice dark as she turned to Lucky. "Nice job. Now, let's contact the god's above, and get the hell out of here."

"Right on!" Lucky replied with a smile, and instantly connected to the correct frequencies to send them a mission complete.

OOC:
Objective finished!

[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited January 9, 2010 10:54:39 PM)]
Adenn
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Private Second Class

Post Number:  49
Total Posts:  56
January 10, 2010 11:14:10 AM    View the profile of Adenn 
Adenn rolled his eyes with amusement. Despite his blaring headache. The crude humor of Madman took his mind off of the migraine induced by the flash bang. He sighed as he realized, this was another completed objective. Perfect. Maybe now he could eat? If this planet didn't have any more stubborn civilians to tend too.

"Ni copaani buy'ce gal!" He shouted standing to his feet, loosely gripping his E-11, denoting his now severely relaxes attitude, though his senses were still alert, alert as they could be after a flash bang. Maybe his want for ale wouldn't be a lone one. Once they got to a tavern. He would buy drinks for the whole squad.

His eyes watched the room, for any hidden death traps. Just because their high valued target was in their custody, did not mean he didn't have some last resort insurance cloaked, or hidden around. Ready to pop out and give IH a little 'surprise'.

(Translation: "I'd like a pint of ale!")
TRP/PVT Adenn/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VE/
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > HSC 2009 - Iron Horse  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 4:44:13 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 71  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >