Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > ESC Storyline - Iron Horse

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  ESC Storyline - Iron Horse
TX-47
ComNet Member

TX-47

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  494
Total Posts:  621
  RE: ESC Storyline - Iron Horse
August 14, 2009 5:50:31 PM    View the profile of TX-47 
Tank really didn't like how things were going. Fire team Stallion's sojourn on the enemies' northern flank had been aborted; Saph spotted the traps with macrobinoculars. If they had tripped them... Tank didn't want to contemplate that...

Saph didn't waste any time doubling back to reunite the squad. While Saph worked out the squad's next move with Sam and Leon as the senior most troopers in Iron Horse. Tank and the others meanwhile kept watch. Saph had to separate Arok and Skjoll again.

Still seeing no signs of traps or ambush anywhere in sight, Tank turned back to face his squad; then his blood ran cold. "Hey, where's Arok?"

Arok took careful aim with the whisper subsonic slugthrower sniper rifle, As the lead Scout Trooper's head centered in the cross-hairs, he squeezed the trigger...

From the moment Tank noticed Arok's absence Sam had been cursing. Silently and continuously. Right up until he saw the Scout Troopers. With his trusty SH9 Silenced Slugthrower at the ready, he stealthily wove through the foliage to close the distance with his targets. Just as he was getting in range he thought another curse as he saw a fine spray of red issue from the lead Scout's head. As the body sank to the ground Sam fired two quick shots, neatly executing the other two he'd seen.

Arok shot the fourth Scout; another head-shot. As he cleared the chamber to shoot again the last pair of Scouts had seen the most recent kill and turned to run. Panicked yet determined to not get shot they ran in zigzags for their bikes, trees and brush making it nearly impossible to get a shot...

Tank was silently stalking through the forest, looking for Private Arok yet wary of traps and ambushes. The sudden rustling he heard was his only warning. He saw the Scout troopers but it was too late. They ran into him and the three of them tumbled over, Tank breaking the scouts' fall though not by much. Tank was dimly aware his SH9 had discharged. A Scout crying out in pain told him what; who it hit.

Not wanting either scout to warn Thrawn's army, Tank hit the Scouts with the most punishing flurry his position would allow. Freeing himself enough to have the elbow room he needed, he snapped the neck of the wounded trooper then grabbed the other. Using a tree as an anvil, Tank rammed the Scout face first against the tree until he could no longer resist. As Saph and the others arrived, Tank slapped stuncuffs on the prisoner.

As he presented his prisoner to Saphira for questioning, Tank leaned in to the prisoner's ear and said ,"Now you'll wish I had been the one interrogating you..."
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
IronHorseSquad
Lance Corporal Baraka "Tank" Kodex
TRP/LCP TX-47/1SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [EW2][LoS][ES2][SRP][SCA][FCE]

Vehicle Crewman
Storm Commando http://www.playlist.com/user/5975941/
"Smart."  -Calo Nord
"You don't hit us, we hit you" -BlackJack Motto
Exalted in the Dark Side
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  897
Total Posts:  1385
August 15, 2009 4:53:14 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
The prisoner in question just looked up towards Saphira. Cold, with a blank stare as she had taken his helmet off, Saphira knew it wasn't going to be easy to find out the numbers of troops involved.We need to pull back a bit. When this guy and his friend don't report in, there will be trouble heading our way. Silently, she looked to Tank and nodded to him.

"Call the others back and someone better Stun Arok before I shoot him myself." Saphira cursed and shot her right foot out to kick the trooper in the chest for good measure. She needed him awake and not wanting to run anywhere. The captive fell backward and hit his head on a small bush. It snapped and cut a few lines across his face. Cursing he sat up and gave her a scowl as Tank pulled the others in.

"You'll pay for that." He hissed.

"I don't think so. When I'm done with you, Thrawn will have to piece you back together." Taking her helmet off, she gave him a pure evil smile as her silver eyes caught a small stray of light and seemed to echo what she was already thinking.

"HA! You're threats don't scare me. Thrown will know something is up."

"He sure is positive in that." MadMan said as he approached from behind. Sam was shortly after his arrival with Arok in tow. Arok looked very un-happy and that told the Twi'lek that Sam busted his chops for being to rash.

"He has a right to be. Thrawn thinks of everything, but he's not counting on us." Sam replied and pushed Arok forward.

"Alright, enough. We need to pull back a bit and hide somewhere where there is enough cover. It won't take them long to find these guys missing." Saphira replied as her Le'ku twitched with envy. Leon stood over to her right and started to scout the area.

"I'll head that way. There might be enough cover and maybe a cave or something." Leon responded.

"Good. Take Arok with you and stay out of trouble." She warned and watched them walk off as she turned back to their captive. "Now, this can go one of two ways. Painful, and... painfully." Saphira smiled as she brought out her vibroblade and traced the edge against the prisoner's face.

"You wouldn't -" He started, only to hiss out in pain as she put a little pressure down on the blade and sliced into his right cheek to chin. Leaving a thin line of blood pressing to the surface.

"Care to test the theory?" She chuckled. "Now, how many of you are there?"The man shivered and then stared back at Saphira. Flickering his eyes towards the others before he spat out at her feet. "Wrong answer..." She nodded and had Madman step forward to lift him up as she took out her blaster with her other hand and pressed it to his thigh and pulled the trigger. MadMan covered his mouth to cover the screams, but she didn't let him pass out as she instantly had a bacta patch placed on the wound. Once he stopped shaking from the pain and their eyes met once more was the hand taken away from his mouth.

"Y-You bantha Poodo!" He replied with a raspy voice.

"I do try. Now, care to answer me this time?" Saphira replied and waited as his mouth opened again.

TRP/SGT Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

Author/JRN Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
Arok_Valestrom
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  14
Total Posts:  24
August 16, 2009 5:13:19 AM    View the profile of Arok_Valestrom 
He heads with Leon further away. He saw something when he was up in the tree, before his fun was ruined. They headed further down and heard the sound of machinery, Arok grabbed Leon as they fell into some bushes and a few at-st's walked past, he slowly got up, and smiled

=Arok=
you better go back and inform the captain we have company, and ill meet back as soon as possible

Leon left running back in the direction as Arok climbed up a tree and hid in the hollow trunk, he waited for a moment as he heard another at-st walk near and gunned for it. All the men in the at-st heard was a thud, they thought it was an animal, so one opened the hatch, what a big mistake it was. He didn't even see Arok as he died. Arok grabbed the other man and fired a few round into his chest and through him below into the bushes as well as the other man. He hopped into the machine and head backs towards the group and saw Leon running back as another at-st was chasing him, He fired at the other at-st when....
TRP/PVT Arok_Valestrom/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Angel
ComNet Marshal

Angel

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Sith Infiltrator

Post Number:  3150
Total Posts:  3342
August 17, 2009 3:50:32 PM    View the profile of Angel 
OOC:
Nexus Squad - NPC

Phase III Objective 1: Moff-balling a Moff...
Equipment:
  • Storm Commando Armor
  • Stormtrooper II Carbines
  • DC15s Holdout Blasters
  • Misc. Array of Grenades (5 each)
  • One (1) Personal Choice Weapon
Orders: Nexus Squad is dispatched from the Army HQ to confront and apprehend Moff Antur. The Moff has received word of his pending arrest and has dispatched his guards to slow them down and allow his escape.
Opposition:
  • Around 25-50 Private Security Forces (ex-Stormtroopers)
  • Palace Security Systems
Add'l Equip.: None
NPC Support: None
Max Posts: 15
Additional Information: None at this time.
Tactical Officer - Army High Council | Company Commander - Phoenix Company
TO-CC/1LT Angel/HCA-4/Phoenix/Dragon/Osiris/Stormtrooper Corps/Tadath/Vast Empire
----------------------------------------
Darth Phoenix - Dark Lord of the Sith
DLoS/SI Phoenix/DC-04/Lopen/Dark Jedi Order/Vast Empire
[VP:1]

Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  904
August 18, 2009 3:05:26 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
After information was found out, Saphira, walked off and sent back the numbers to the higher chain of command. Things where starting to look good for a change when Tank ran up to her. A look of worry was painted on his face.This can't be good.

"Saphira! W-we have a problem!" Tank reported.

"What? Did MadMan and Arok shoot each other? If they did I hope it was only by stun and that it was MadMan trying to stop -"

"No! The captive. he's dead." Tank intrupted. It took only a few seconds as the Twi'lek blinked and swallowed a mouthful of air.

"What?! How? You all were suppose to watch him!" Saph growled and pushed past him. Her feet crushing the flora and fauna beneath her boots as she approached the others. MadMan and Sam looked at her and then backed off as she got her first look. Dear god! Her mind screamed with curses as the man on the ground had slit his own throat with a pointed stick. I didn't even see that coming. Great...

"We need to hide the body before he's found. He was making a statement." Sam snapped and kicked the dead man in the legs.

"It's not going to stop us. Arok, Tank; Go hide the body. Hopefully by the time you're done we should have our next objective." She sighed and walked off towards the small cluster of rocks that were littered over a smaller clearing to think...

TIME LAP: 30 minutes. Nexus Squad

Angry, annoyed and tired of the crap they were running into, Malica, the SL for Nexus Squad, looked to the others as they had received their orders. They were given new munitions and some things to refresh themselves with.

" Alright! Listen up! Nexus Squad has been dispatched from the Army HQ to confront and apprehend Moff Antur. The Moff has received word of his pending arrest and has dispatched his guards to slow them down and allow his escape."

"So, we are to go kill them?" Anipe replied with re-newed interest. One of his eam mates punched him in the shoulder and Malica walked over to seperat them.

"It looks like we are going t. SO , I would guess yes." L'uap replied with a hint of sarcasm. The Zabrak was just wanting to get it over with

"Alright children, knock it off." Malica snapped and crossed her arms. "We are going to handle this like any other situation. We all will have grenades, a personal choice of a weapon as well as the carbines and hold out blasters. We are going to head to Sianat City. So get your gear and let's head out!"

[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited August 18, 2009 5:47:53 PM)]
Madman
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  21
Total Posts:  119
August 20, 2009 10:58:19 AM    View the profile of Madman 
Stonewall had been idly sitting and keeping to herself, despite being fairly lithe of her own race, she proudly wore a colorful assortment of scars of lighter pigment from the rest of her mucky green colored scales, Stonewall would nod “Understood.” She’d hiss with a bit of delight, tracing her gloved hands over the damaged surface of the off-shaped helmet before it slipped on and sealed into place with a soft hiss, the HUD humming to life.

“So, you don’t think there’ll be too many of ‘em do ya? Couldn’t we just sneak on by them and catch theh’ Moff by the throat?” A shorter Trandoshan would speak up, a male this time and by the looks of him it was suprising that the remarkably short Trandoshan runt could make it through boot camp…

Then again, Trandoshan’s were always a tough race, second only to Wookies.

“Put a lid on it Barker, We’ll handle things my way, and you all know I wouldn’t put you in harms way…unless it was for the best interest of the empire.” Malica would sternly remark, Anipe’s interest in a flare as he pressed that black bucket over his head and readied his arms.

“So, essentially our lives are valuable but expendable…pff, what a load of Bantha fod-“ though L’uap was cut off with a sharp, hard stare from Malica, “Shut it, L’uap, or I’ll give you something to complain about…” He’d hiss softly, as Barker suited up himself, standing by with Stonewall, which was her nickname – for the good reason that she stood mostly head and shoulders over most males and refused to give even an inch to the enemy, or ridiculous orders especially from men.

“Must you…stand so near, Barker?” She’d ask, the stern features of her ragged face were obscured by the helmet though her body stood very still, disciplined, if she were a human she’d be the perfect example of an Imperial Stormtrooper rather than this…alien.
TRP/PFC Madman/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/
TX-47
ComNet Member

TX-47

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  499
August 20, 2009 7:34:51 PM    View the profile of TX-47 
Lance Corporal Haleth Korda wasn't fond of the idea that the coward and traitor Moff Antur employed at least two to four dozen veterans of the Vast Empire's Stormtrooper Corps (if not more) as his personal 'security force'...  There was little doubt in Haleth's mind the traitor would sacrifice them all to get away.  They want us to take him alive, but I'm sure they won't mind us roughing him up a bit.  Especially since the people dying for him had served the Empire, putting their lives on the line.  For us and our people...

Private First Class Keris could practically sense the palpable tension radiating off the combat engineer as he rechecked his weapons for the umpteenth time.  Swallowing the slight fear she felt, the Falleen combat medic walked casually to the brooding trooper.  "Credit for your thoughts?" she asked calmly, interrupting his reverie.  Securing his pair of modified Imperial Edge Vibroswords to his stormtrooper utility belt the engineer met the squad medic's gaze.

"Dark as always, Keris..." he responded in mock levity.

"Sorry Hal, that doesn't fool me.  I'm not thrilled about a Moff turncoat either, but I am planning on doing my damnedest to still be alive when the shootings over.      I'd like the whole squad to survive; that job will be a lot easier if we keep that goal in mind, so don't you dare go getting yourself killed!"

"Xazier, you worry too much.  I won't leave the squad behind, and I won't kill the target.  I know our orders: I'll do my job.  And try to make your job easier." he said with a wry grin.  Changing the topic he added, "I see you chose the Sat'skar Sword.  An interesting choice for a medic..."

"This whole situation could get ugly fast.  This will get my point across to any dense fool who dares to assault me at close range."

Private first class Sana-Sa Ketra sauntered over to the 'chat' as she secured her Neuronic Whip.  "Keris, is Hal being a hardcase again?" she teased.

"No more than usual, Sana-Sa.  Please, try to keep him from doing anything too foolish.." she said as she went to speak with her lover, resident marksman Private Klak Ulgo.

"What, me reckless?" Haleth joked.

Sana-Sa sighed "Hal, you are reckless!  You drive the SL nearly as nuts as us medics!  So for at least once in your career try not to be such a bantha-brained fool!  Okay?" she pleaded.

"You should know me better by now, Sana-Sa.  Mood or not, I'll do my duty.  I just don't like the prospect of fighting our own troops, is all.  Don't worry.  Besides, the lovebirds are gonna be watching each others' back.  And I have you watching mine." he finished with a smile playing on his lips.

"You're too damn cocky for your own good, soldier.  Well, looks like Anipe is here with our ride..." her voice trailing off as she sized up the landspeeder.  A SoroSuub that should be fast enough to deploy the squad to the target location, lightly armored and with a pair of light blaster cannons added.  Well at least we won't have to run the whole way there...
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
IronHorseSquad
TRP/LCP TX-47/1SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [EW2][LoS][ES2][SRP][SCA][FCE]

Vehicle Crewman
"Smart."  -Calo Nord
"Don't run...you'll just die tired" -Iron Horse Motto
Exalted in the Dark Side
[This message has been edited by TX-47 (edited August 26, 2009 3:58:33 PM)]
Arok_Valestrom
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  15
Total Posts:  24
August 21, 2009 2:54:47 AM    View the profile of Arok_Valestrom 
He sat as his eyes were red, HE had taken a few things to calm his nerves, he was ready to kill anyone who stopped him from getting to the man they were arresting. He wanted to be the one to put his face in the ground before his team mates can stop him. He cocked his shotgun with the bottom grenade launcher attached, he had 4 with him, he was told only to take 2, but stole his commanders grenades when she wasn't looking.

=Charlie=
" lets get this scum, i want my round with him before we bring him in"

He cocked his gun and aimed it towards the area they were going and pretend to fire.

=Charlie=
" Lead sandwich coming for ya"

He gave a little laugh as he smoked his cigar. He looked at the other rookie on the team

=Charlie=
" listen chump, stay out of my way, and i won't accidentally misfire this gun in your back"

He looks at the rest and puts on his helmet, and walks towards the area when a shot ricocheted  of a wall and miss Arok, he dived behind a wall as they fired, 4 or 5 men, inside a tower. where the palace was and  several turrets,  he took a quick look and smiled, he shoved a grenade into the launcher of his gun and jump out, firing the grenade and dodged back in. It landed with a thud in part of the tower, and they tried to jump out but the grenade blew, killing them and sending parts of the towers on top of the turrets on both sides. Feeling tough, he runs towards the  mess of a entrance and ducks behind the rubble, He hears someone coming and jumps in front of the commando, unloading his shotgun into the man and jumped back, he looked and saw some more soldiers coming their way......
TRP/PVT Arok_Valestrom/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
[This message has been edited by Arok_Valestrom (edited August 22, 2009 3:43:30 AM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  910
August 25, 2009 9:54:15 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
I am going to  kill them all! Malica grumbled to himself as the rest of Nexus Squad gathered around. They had their orders, but for the lack of dicipline, they were no where near getting on with their objectives. Anipe & L’uap. Zabraks with weird names.Then theres Haleth, Stonewall a Trandoshan, who seemed to have a bad temper worse then some Malica  had seen.  Last was Barker, and it was all the man could do not to let Stonewall have a go at the lot of them.

"Knock off the childs play. We have a job to do and you all are going to make me shoot you!" Malica  growled.

It ended the conversation as they  left with all their gear to go after the moff. Unfortunatly no sooner then they get close enough to their target does one of their team members took Malica's gernades. It didn't take long before he noticed a lack of one member. malica grabbed a team member and ran off, only to witness the man blowing their whole cover as he shot down one of the enemy.

"YOU IDIOT!!!" Stonewall growled and went towards the man with a killing glare.

"No, Stop. Kill him later. We have company and need to make it fast."

Sandwich Sam
ComNet Member

Sandwich Sam

[VE-ARMY] Platoon Sergeant

Post Number:  656
Total Posts:  794
August 26, 2009 11:49:22 AM    View the profile of Sandwich Sam 
With their cover blown, Nexus squad had to act fast. Each member knew that there would be a formidable force of ex-stormtroopers bearing down upon them within minutes. It was time to improvise away from the original plan.

“L’uap and Stonewall, you two come with me. The rest of you head around that building and come up from the backside on my mark,” Malica commanded.

Orders were given and were received without question. Nexus squad worked like a perfectly oiled machine in all situations.

“Just play along,” Malica said before rushing to the scene. The Zabrak and Trandoshan trailed only a few steps behind.

“What the hell happened here?” Malica began.

“Nothing we can’t handle. Move along,” the security officer replied blocking the three stormtroopers’ advance.

“Look, we are in the same line of work as you. Security. Or at least today we have been assigned that. You know how it is,” Malica lobbed back, “We have to get involved.”

“Yeah, I recall how things work in the military, but this is a civilian matter.”

“Those blast marks look to be from a military issue grenade,” Stonewall interjected, “So it is a military issue now.”

The security officer grumbled and ceded the argument to the three troopers. Hopefully that was enough time to let the Moff get away from the building safely and unseen. Although, I have no idea who orchestrated this mess, which could bode poorly for the Moff.

Malica shut off the external audio transmitter in his helmet to relay a bit of information securely. “Keep your eyes peeled for him. That goes for you others as well.”

He kept the messages short, sweet and vague to confuse anyone that may be eaves dropping before reactivating his external audio transmitter.

--- Meanwhile ---

“What do you think he is planning?” Barker questioned his three team mates.

“Could be anything,” Anipe replied.

“I think it is probably a distraction to let us sneak up on the jerk of a Moff, while his security is a bit preoccupied,” Keris said acidly.

That was the idea that ended the conversation. Each member knew that was exactly what their squad leader had planned or at least they hoped. They continued around the building with deliberate silence. They were in a formation that said we-are-on-patrol-and-it-sucks, yet they maintained their eyes on their ultimate goal: getting the treasonous Moff.

OOC:
Just a little clarification on Nexus Squad members

Nexus Squad
---------------
Malica - Human Male - Squad Leader
Anipe - Zabrak Male
L'uap - Zabrak Male
Stonewall - Trandoshan Female
Barker - Trandoshan Male
Haleth Korda - Human Male
Keris - Human Female

This is just my understanding of things. If anything is wrong then let me know and I'll alter it. I figure that this would clear up any possible misunderstandings.
ASL/PSG Sandwich Sam/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][BM][GS][EW1][CoR][CDS][SRP][SoS][SoHe-P][DoH][AS-5]

Punctuation is your friend. Really it is! Not like grammar, that asshole will just put you into a false sense of security and then BAM!! it will hit you with an exception!
TX-47
ComNet Member

TX-47

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  501
August 29, 2009 4:45:11 PM    View the profile of TX-47 
The security forces opened fire without warning.  Only the sharp reflexes of Nexus Squad saved them, sidestepping or diving to dodge red lasers before reciprocating the same action with their own blasters, a green spread from Ulgo's bowcaster helped clear some breathing room for the stormtroopers.  Malica had the squad moove back to a defendable position to regroup and Plan B.

Ulgo moved behind a speeder and took aim; a thermal detonator reduced the Private and the vehicle to a blazing ruin.  Haleth and Sana-Sa held Keris back...
IronHorseSquad

Vehicle Crewman
"Smart."  -Calo Nord
"Don't run...you'll just die tired" -Iron Horse Motto
Exalted in the Dark Side
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > ESC Storyline - Iron Horse  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:55:15 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 97  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >